The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: TransCorp—The Beginning

Chapter 3. Manipulation

“Wake up. Ms. Barton,” a familiar voice said, rousing her from her slumber. “We’re all done.” Angela opened her eyes, forgetting the blindfold, and finding it was no longer in place. Blinking a bit, she also noticed that she was now lying on her front as well, although she had been on her back at the start. Frowning, she shook her fuzzy head and looked up at the man, who had already packed up his gear, as if ready to leave.

“Not so fast, Mister,” she said hotly, struggling to make loose and relaxed muscles obey enough to roll over. “You were supposed to give me a massage as well as the acupuncture!”

The man merely grinned at her, non-plussed. “Already done, Ms. Barton. You looked so peaceful after the acu that I decided not to wake you as I performed your massage. I probably would have let you go on sleeping, but I have to go, as I have another session scheduled, and wanted to know if you were pleased with the results. Tell me, how do you feel?”

Angela pondered that for a moment. As she searched her feelings, she noticed idly a soft gentle sensation all over her body, as if she were wrapped in a big ball of pleasure. Her skin felt as if millions of soft downy feathers were gently stroking her, tickling her nerve endings the tiniest bit. Her entire body felt loose and weak, and she couldn’t remember ever being so relaxed in her life. Her skin was shiny with the expensive massage oils, proof enough that he had indeed performed her massage while she was out cold. The soothing scent of sandalwood entered her nose, as well as something else. Something familiar. Raising her hips, a low moan escaped her, and she recalled where she had smelled the scent before...the smell of sex, of her own cum. Now she remembered that as well, the delightful pleasure of his hands on her body, of the tiny needles sensitizing her flesh a hundredfold, of the feelings centering on her clit, making her cum and cum and cum until she had passed out. Strangely enough, she felt even now as if she were stuck in that post-orgasmic fog, that pleasant feeling right after a good cum when your body tingles all over. Strange. But she liked it.

“I feel...wonderful! I feel alive with sensation, from my head to my toes! And I don’t think I have ever been this relaxed, ever!” Angela got to her feet, a bit unsteadily at first, but slowly regaining equilibrium. She reached for her purse and handed him a few thousand dollars. “Keep the change as your tip, Charley,” she said grinning. “If all your clients feel this good after a session, I would imagine you’re tips should make you nearly as rich as I am.”

Charley smiled, and bowed his head slightly, an Oriental gesture. “I thank you, ma’am, its nice to know I am appreciated. The added sensitivity and pleasure you feel will last a good while, anywhere from five to six days in most people. Don’t worry about it, just enjoy it.” He picked up his gear and turned towards the doorway. “If you like, I will return next week for another session. It is a pleasure to work with such a good subject.”

Angela frowned slightly at the strange term, subject but shrugged and put it down as language confusion from five years studying in China. “Yes, pencil me in for next week, same time as today.” Glancing at her watch, she gasped. Five after two. Where had the morning gone? “If you’ll see yourself out, Charley, I am late for a very important conference.” Not bothering to dress or even don a robe, Angela hurried back to her office desk, dialing up California. Charley smiled wickedly as the lovely nude woman walked by, and with one last look, bid her farewell.

The day rolled by, without any major developments. Her meeting with the California branch office had gone well, her people playing hardball with the small claims lawyer and her party. They would no doubt settle out of court within the week, nine days at most. Samuel Taylor had no new developments, but promised to have something for her next week, saying he had a lead he wanted to check out. Later that night, sex with Enrico had been dynamite! Her body had felt supercharged, and even the unskilled untalented brute could do no wrong that night. She finally passed out from exhaustion from the raging orgasms her young stallion had given her. Awakening later the following morning she was pleasantly surprised to have the same pleasant sexual afterglow STILL enveloping her, as it stayed with her all day.

The next several days it was business as usual. She found it hard to concentrate at the very beginning, as the pleasure-fog kept her in a constantly aroused and euphoric state, but eventually she adapted to it. Unfortunately, Enrico had not been so fortunate. By Thursday night, the poor man was whipped, unable to last more than a few minutes, drained from her very energetic and relentless appetite for sex. He claimed she was a demon woman, a succubus, and whimpering like a baby, managed to get to his feet and run away from the house, never to return. Frowning in disgust, Angela merely opened the top drawer of her nightstand and pulled out her ‘special friend’, a ten-inch vibrating cock. It wasn’t as fun as the REAL thing, but in her excited state, it was just as effective.

Saturday morning she awoke as usual, reviewing her schedule in her head, when she noticed a change. For the first time in a week she felt drained, and listless, her entire body sluggish and slow. The sensation of the acupuncture had worn off, finally, but after being used to the pleasure for so long, it felt like a drug addict coming down off a wonderful high into a deep deep low. Angela bit her lip, running her long scarlet nails across her dresser idly. She needed her fix, wanted the pleasure to return. If she didn’t have that warm fuzzy sensation again soon she felt she might go crazy. Taking out her ‘special friend’, she tried to occupy herself, to try and recapture some of that lost pleasure. The results were abysmal. Hours later, she was still ruggedly trying to bring herself off when the door alarm chimed. Glancing at the clock she saw it was again eleven o’ clock. Almost running to her living room, she flipped on the viewscreen. As hoped, it was Charley, standing there, the pack slung over his shoulder. Opening the door, she barely contained her joy at his arrival as he walked in nonchalantly. “Good morning, ma’am. Nice to see you again. Shall we get started?”

“Oh yes, YES!” she replied a little too eagerly, then blushing slightly, said with a bit more control and restraint. “I mean, yes, of course. Time is money, Charley, and I want the best value for my dollars.” Bowing again slightly, Charley followed her back into the parlor. Removing her clothes, Angela lay down on the leather padded table, breathing in the deep erotic smell of the well-oiled leather, her sweat soaked deep into the padding, and the scent of the scented oils of sessions past. It was a heady mixture, and as Angela closed her eyes reveling in it, an image flashed in her mind: her, Angela Barton, bond and gagged, dressed head to toe in black patent leather bondage gear and clothing, a tight black corset confining her chest, crushing yet exposing her large breasts so exquisitely. Tight, sleek black thigh-high leather boots adorned her black stockinged feet. A tight leather skirt adorned her hips, barely long enough to hide her visibly exposed pussy, with the leather straps binding it, criss-crossing her chest and running down her back, holding her puffy pink labia open, exposed, vulnerable...

“And now we tied you down,” Charley said, brining her abruptly out of her dark fetish fantasy. Angela shook her head wildly. What was happening to her? She had a kinky streak a mile wide, but NEVER had she been in the least bit interested in bondage, at least not with HER the one being restrained! SHE was always in control, always the one to make the decisions and give the commands. Yet, as she felt her wrists being lashed down to the table, a strange stirring filled her, and she felt her pussy begin to moisten slightly. Charley restrained her feet, and she felt the feeling increase. Grinning, he slid his fingers across her bare right sole, tickling her soft tender foot, and she exploded into laughter.

“HEY! STOP THAT, DAMMIT!” she yelled between giggles. Immediately he stopped, looking down at the ground in embarrassment. The sensation of being having her control lost so easily with a little tickle while being tied and helpless severely unnerved her, but the fact that he had instantly obeyed her command to stop helped ease her mind a little. “Don’t EVER do that again, so you hear?” she said loudly. “You are here to massage and relax me, not to play little games while you have me tied up!”

“Of course, Ms. Barton, I’m terribly sorry,” Charley said quickly. “I will never do that again to you, I swear. It was unprofessional. I just couldn’t help tickling you just a little.” Reaching down into his bag, he pulled out the blindfold. Angela turned her head away, not wanting to be further restrained, but Charley was insistent. “Look, Ms. Barton, I apologize for taking advantage of you like that. But you have to trust me about the blindfold. You DON’T want to look down at yourself with needles running all through you. It is a very unnerving sight. If you panic, you could undo all the hard work it takes to relax you. You DO want to feel that pleasant relaxing sensation like last time, don’t you?”

Angela chewed her lip. Hell yes, she wanted to feel that way again, but at the same time, she didn’t like not having control of the situation. The thought of seeing herself stuck like a human cactus DID scare her somewhat, and the desire of the PLEASURE that would follow was like a beacon calling softly out to her from the void. She knew she had nothing to worry about with this man, that he was part of her company’s team of therapists, and that his background and profile had to be spotless to even BE here. Still, she had the nagging suspicion that she was being manipulated into this.

“Okay,” she said finally. “Blindfold me. But I promise you, Charley, any more monkey business and you are gone. I can make it happen. Your job, your clients, all your money and prestige, it’ll be gone in the blink of an eye. So watch yourself.”

“Yes ma’am, I understand perfectly,” he said softly, subdued. He gently placed the blindfold over her eyes. The blackness was complete, and Angela found the darkness foreboding, as if it would swallow her completely if it could. Then she felt it. A tiny pin prick, so small and insignificant, she would not have felt it at all had she not been so focused on it. The sensation lasted only microseconds, then a smooth soft pleasure begin to slide into her at that spot, as if the needle was liquid pleasure slowly dripping into her body. Moments later another small prick, and the pleasure increased. As pin after pin entered her body, Angela found herself slowly building once again to that unstoppable peak of sexual pleasure she had felt before. The climb was excruciatingly long, as each pin deposited one tiny drop into the container of her passion, but slowly and surely she reached the threshold. Teetering on the edge, her breaths coming shallow and quick, she felt that her hips would be drumming against the padded table had her muscles not been reduced to jelly. She was unable to move an inch, yet inside she felt like her body was vibrating and jerking nearly to pieces. Softly, Charley’s voice drifted to her from someplace that sounded far away. “I see you are not quite as relaxed as before, Ms. Barton,” he whispered softly. “I think perhaps you need maybe one more pin to help you relax. But I have very little room left on your body to put it...nowhere at all except...your most private place, your most tender spot. Do you want me to pierce you there, Ms. Barton?”

Private place? Tender spot? It took Angela’s pleasure-fogged brain to realize what he meant, and the very thought of being pinned there nearly brought her off. Nearly, but not quite. She needed the extra stimulus so badly, she didn’t care of he drove a wooden stake through her heart just as long as she came! “Y-y-yes! Please! Do it!” she managed to gasp. Immediately she felt it, a small stab of pain on the center of her clit, and it was enough to make her cum. As her juices began to gush forth, the sensations on her clit increased, and the orgasm she felt dimming the slightest bit suddenly skyrocketed much higher, and her mouth opened in a tight rictus of pleasure, a scream of pure bliss stuck somewhere between her mind and her throat, as she gasped silently, breathing, huffing and puffing as she gushed her pleasure all over the leather padding, flooding it, as the pleasure washed her mind away into the ocean of bliss, dashing it to pieces on the jagged rocks of ectascy.