The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Trances Within Trances

SUMMARY: A descent through many layers of hypnosis for Mistress Calia.

CATEGORIES: MC, FF. FD

I hustled into the kitchen and set down the empty jug I was carrying and picked up a new one filled to the brim with red wine. I nodded in solidarity with one of the other servants as I passed her and headed back out into the party. I paused for a moment as I stepped back out into the courtyard. A warm spring breeze ruffled my dress as I looked out over the crowd before I saw a hand trying to wave me down.

I weaved my way through the mass of people refilling glasses of wine left and right as my eyes searched for the only person that I really cared to see. After aimlessly pouring out wine for a few minutes a portion of the crowd parted enough that my eyes finally landed on my Lady Calia. She was speaking with a pair of lower nobles and from the nonchalant way that she was holding her cup I guessed that she was out of wine so I quickly started moving in her direction. As I got closer I could begin to hear parts of their conversation. I could see the mixture of boredom and annoyance on my Lady’s face as one of the two older men she was speaking with was seemingly droning on and on.

An idea struck me as I watched the scene unfold and so I adjusted my approach to come up behind the man monopolizing my Lady’s time. I waited until he swung his arm out to emphasize some story and stepped forward, “Need a refill my L… ahh!” I shouted out in fake pain as the man’s arm connected with my hand holding the jug of wine giving me cover to drop it just as I’d planned. Wine splashed across the front of his shirt before the jug exploded as it hit the ground soaking his boots. Just as the man got over the shock of what had happened and sucked in a breath to berate me Lady Calia jumped in.

“Miss Rose, just what do you think you’re doing?”

I turned towards my Lady with my head tilted towards the ground and my hands clasped in front of me trying to look as small as possible. “I’m so sorry, My Lady. I was trying to…”

“I don’t want to hear your excuses.” She frowned at me before turning to the man now soaked with wine. “Are you alright my lord?”

He cleared throat roughly, “Yes, but…”

“Good, please go and clean yourself up.” I almost smiled at the way she suddenly cut the lord off before she grabbed a tight hold of my upper arm. “This way girl.” I stumbled slightly as my Lady pulled me quickly through the crowd, out of the courtyard, and into a small room of the castle.

After she shut the door behind us she glared at me for a moment before a smile broke across her face and she chuckled. “I’m not sure I’ve seen that buffoon’s face quite so red before.”

I hadn’t ever realized the amount of anxiety that had been building up in me since I’d dropped the jug until it all evaporated at the clear amusement on my Lady’s face. “I thought that you might appreciate a break from him.”

She rolled her eyes and leaned back against the wall. “I swear, these foolish old men can’t contain themselves. I’ve single handedly brought thousands together under my banner and he still thinks he can lecture me about how he would be running things. If his strategies were so valuable his holdings wouldn’t be barely staying afloat without my support.”

I had no insight into the wider politics of the region but I didn’t particularly care. I could listen to her talk about anything. The confidence with which she spoke was a delight to observe. I understood how she was so effective at rallying others to her causes.

“Alexia,” I jumped at her casual use of my first name. I wasn’t aware that she even knew what it was. “Let’s get you out of that dress.”

Immediately heat flooded my veins as I blushed, “W… what?”

“The wine silly!”

I glanced down at my dress and for the first time since the incident in the courtyard I realized that the front of my dress had been stained by wine as well. “Here, turn around.”

Seeing no way around my embarrassment I turned my back towards my Lady. I shivered as her hand lightly brushed across the back of my neck as she pushed my hair over my shoulder. With a confidence that I was nowhere close to feeling she undid the ties holding my dress to my body and with nothing more than a gentle tug the dress fell off of me completely and pooled at my feet leaving me in nothing but my underwear alone with the woman that I had fantasized and idolized for years.

After I stepped out of the dress and tried to calm down she grabbed it off the floor and brought it to the door where she called for and had a hushed conversation with someone, presumably another servant before shutting the door once again.

“You’ll have a new dress in a little bit. But before then let me have a look at you.”

I could feel my blush from my chest to my cheeks as I turned to face my Lady Calia. I kept my hands wrapped around myself trying to hold on to some level of modesty despite the situation. My embarrassment only deepened as Calia’s eyes obviously tracked up and down my body.

She smiled as she met my eyes, “You’re a very beautiful young woman, Alexia.”

I glanced away from her searching gaze. “I’m nothing compared to you my Lady.”

I heard her chuckle, “I’m not sure I agree. Regardless, I have something that I want you to see. Please look at me.”

Shyly I looked up from the floor to Calia only to have my jaw drop at the sight. She was holding a dazzling stone attached to a pendant aloft in her hand. I could vaguely recall seeing it hidden in her shirts and dresses before but never out in the open where it seemed to reflect every bit of light in the room. It looked to be a clear stone but when the light hit it a multiple of white and black flecks were revealed inside its surface. With just a light rotation of her wrist the stone spun back and forth. I couldn’t pull my eyes away as all the flecks flashed and refracted over and over again as the light worked through the necklace.

Distantly I knew that there was something strange about the stone but as it spun and spun I found that I cared less and less. “That’s right my little Rose. Just stare deeper and deeper into the stone. You see, this is a very special stone. It is called the Truth Stone. Rumor has it that when someone is lost within its reflection everything that they hear becomes the truth.”

I furrowed my brows as my mind struggled to make sense of that possibility. “That doesn’t make any…”

“Like right now you feel a wave relaxation flow through you, washing away any cares or concerns.” Calia cut me off and I shuddered as every muscle in my body seemed to relax all at once. My shoulders sagged as I struggled to stay standing. “You can just listen to my voice instead. No need for your own thoughts when you have mine to guide you.”

“No thoughts…”

“Yes, very good. Now in a moment I’m going to put away the stone, however as long as the both of us are still in this room you’ll still feel the influence of the Truth Stone isn’t that right my little Rose?”

I nodded at the question, so lost in the flickering of the stone that I couldn’t speak. “Good girl!” I felt a little bit of awareness come back to me as she lowered the stone and slipped it back beneath her dress.

With a smirk she took the couple of steps necessary to cross the room to me and just barely let her fingernails gaze against my waist as she circled me. I bit my lip to hold back a moan as goosebumps sprang up in the wake of her teasing touch. She paused in front of me as she grasped my chin in her hand and pulled my gaze to meet hers, “Now, now, good girls don’t hide their pleasure. I want to hear you, understand?”

“Yes, my Lady.”

“I knew I could trust you to follow instructions. Now why don’t you come here.” Calia smiled and grasped me by the waist as she slipped behind me. Quickly she pulled me back with her as she slid into one of the chairs in the room and set me down in her lap. As soon as I was settled she took both of my hands in hers and brought them up to my breasts before encouraging me to squeeze. I made no attempt to contain the moan that flew out of me as my hands ignited a heat deep within my belly.

“There they are.” Calia wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tighter towards her and laid her chin on my shoulder. “There are those lovely sounds I’ve been waiting to hear.”

“They are all for you my Lady.”

I felt her smile as she kissed my neck. “I know my Rose, why don’t you open your eyes and look forward.”

I was feeling so good that I hadn’t even noticed that I’d closed my eyes. I struggled to get them open again and when I did my jaw slackened at what I saw. There was a mirror placed on the far wall directly across from us. I could barely recognize myself in the reflection. My hair was wild and my face was deeply blushing. My hands were kneading my breasts with abandon and I looked all together out of control. As I stared Calia reached down and grabbed one of my knees and pulled my legs open. She hummed appreciatively in my ear as we both took me in. “You’re so wet for me my little Rose.”

I groan in wanton desire at her erotic voice in my ear. “Touch yourself for me.”

“Yes, my Lady.” I slid one hand down my body to reach my core. I moaned as I realized just how wet I was. I didn’t have nearly the patience to draw this out and so after sliding my fingers a few times around my clit I took two fingers and slowly thrust them into myself.

“Wait.” Calia spoke up suddenly as I looked at her through the mirror in confusion. She reached down and took my hand from my core before lifting it to her lips. Without a moment’s hesitation she slipped my fingers between her lips and sucked on them.

“Oh, fuck” I whimpered. She let go and my hand was back between my thighs with a vengeance and I no longer had any time for distractions. I angled my hand so my palm rubbed against my clit with each thrust into my pussy. I threw my head back into Calia as I rolled my nipple between my fingers and curled my fingers so each thrust hit that spot that filled me with pleasure.

Just as I reached the precipice of relief Calia leaned down and whispered into my ear, “Who owns you, Rose?”

“You own me Calia!” My answer rang from my lips just as my body launched into the stratosphere. Lightning bolts of pleasure zagged their way through my body as I was consumed with a torrent of pleasure. Without Calia’s arms tightly around me I’m sure I would have slipped down into a pile on the ground.

My breaths came in ragged gasps and I shuddered with aftershocks as I tried to collect myself. “Thank you, my Lady.”

“You are very welcome, my good girl. Now there is only one thing left for you to do.”

I looked at her quizzically as she raised her hand up right in my face. She paused for a long moment before smirking. She snapped her fingers, “Wake up!”

Instantly my world went white.

I jerked awake and looked around confused. “What happened?” I mumbled to myself. Flashes of memories of dresses and courtyards passed through my mind before fading away like dreams on the wind. I was lying on my stomach on the sand on what appeared to be a beach. Despite the beautiful afternoon with the sun high in the blue cloudless sky there didn’t seem to be much of anyone else on the beach.

I started to move to get up from the sand but found myself groaning in pain before I could reach my feet. I twisted my neck to see my back and grimaced at the reddened skin. It looked like I’d been lying with my back to the sun a little bit too long.

“Ouch, that doesn’t look good.”

My heart skipped a beat as a woman approached me from behind. I couldn’t place her but her chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes instantly seemed recognizable to me. “Ya, it looks like I let myself tan for a little too long.”

She looked down at me with a soft smile, “I know what that’s like.” She reached into the handbag that she was carrying and pulled out a bottle of aloe moisturizer. “You can use some of my moisturizer if you want. It really helps the burn heal if you get it on right away.”

“That would be wonderful, thank you!” I sucked in a breath to push through the pain to get to my feet.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…” before I had a chance to really dig in, the woman was kneeling down with a tentative hand on an unburned portion of my arm. “You can stay there, I can put it on you.”

“Are you sure that’s not too much trouble? I don’t want to inconvenience you.”

“It’s not a problem at all, don’t you worry about it.” She gave my shoulder a comforting shake and despite having just met the woman I was already feeling pretty at ease with her. “Before I start, maybe some pleasantries are in order. What’s your name?”

I chuckled as I realized we didn’t even know that basic information about each other. “I’m Alexia.”

“Well it’s very nice to meet you Alexia, you can call me Calia.” It was a bit of an awkward angle but she entwined her fingers with mine and gave me something between a squeeze and a shake of my hand. Despite the strangeness of it all I found myself instantly put at ease by the attempt at politeness.

I heard the pop of the lid of the moisturizer behind me and after just a moment a spike of coolness as the lotion made its appearance on my back. I sucked in a breath at the sudden temperature difference. “I’ll try to be gentle, but let me know if I hit a sensitive spot.”

I took a nervous breath as I waited for the touch of Calia’s hands, “Will do.”

I couldn’t help the quick shock that went through my body at the first touch of her fingers. I heard her chuckle above me as she pressed her palms into my shoulders. “Just relax, Alexia. Try breathing with me. Breath in, 2… 3…. 4… Hold 2… 3…. 4… now out 2… 3… 4… keep that pace.”

I focused on counting in my head like Calia had been as she continued to work the moisturizer into my back. Her hands were a delicate balance of strength and finesse. Alrighty, I could feel my taunt muscles starting to give way under her ministrations. The cool lotion was doing wonders on my burns and the whole thing was just so overwhelmingly relaxing.

“Just continue to relax for me Alexia. Feel my hands working out the tension in your back, feel your breaths centering yourself, and listen to the rhythmic crashing of the waves letting you fade away. Far away until you don’t have to feel or listen to anything, until you get to a place where you can just be, where you can turn everything out and just experience the relaxation.”

At first I couldn’t follow along with all the suggestions that Calia was giving me. I switched back and forth between thinking about her hands, then my breaths, then the waves, then her voice. It was a swirl until I finally started to let myself go, to feel or hear everything but not focus on any of them directly. To allow her hands to relax my body, my breaths and the waves to relax my mind, and her words to continue to reach deep past my conscious thought, until everything faded away and my eyes fell shut.

“Turn over, Alexia.”

With a groan and way too much effort I managed to lift my body and roll around so that I was now on my back. What I didn’t expect was the weight that came just a few moments later as Calia cast her leg over my body and was quickly straddling my hips.

My eyes flew open at that but I had to blink a few times to adjust to the brightness. Immediately my jaw went slack as I took in the sight above me. Calia was looking down on me with a soft smile on her face. With the setting sun framing her from behind she was lit by a golden glow around her whole outline. From beneath her it was like a celestial being had decided to appear before me and allow me the privilege of laying my eyes upon them.

Her smile turned up into a smirk as she used one finger to close my jaw. “Don’t you know what they say about staring?”

I blushed and looked away. “I’m sorry, Goddess.” I stopped short at that. Where had goddess come from?

Before I had a chance to think about that too much Calia’s hand was on my chin turning my face back to her. “I didn’t tell you to look away did I?”

“No, I’m sorry Goddess.”

“Just don’t let it happen again okay my little Rose?”

“How did…” My question cut off the moan I couldn’t hold back as Calia laid her hands down on my bikini clad breasts.

“Why don’t you just focus on relaxing and I’ll worry about the rest, hmm?”

I nodded as she trailed her fingertips down my abs to my waistline before she started getting back into the message. My eyes bounced back and forth watching her hands and looking up at her face as she methodically worked her way up my body until she arrived just before my chest.

She glanced up catching my gaze before smirking. “You’re doing so well for me but I think I have something that could really help you.”

I raised an eyebrow as I looked up at her. “What do you mean?”

She reached down to grab a chain that was tucked into the top of her swimsuit and pulled out a pendant with a clear gem, or clear until light from the setting sun filtered through it causing white and black flecks to spring into existence. The shine caught my gaze and soon my eyes were half-lidded as I sank into its depths.

“Good girl, just relax and enjoy.” Her hands slipped under my bikini top and soon began to message my increasingly sensitive breasts as she tweaked my hardened nipples.

Pleasure exploded throughout my body under my Goddesses’ hands and with my mind filled with visions of her pendant. “Just let the pleasure build and grow within you my Rose. You feel every touch directly to your core and it all feels so perfect.”

I couldn’t deny any of her words as her hands played with my breasts exactly the way that I loved. My rising arousal was sent into overdrive however when she rocked her hips into mine. The motion of her grinding directly against my clit sent a sharp spike of pleasure up my spine and straight into my brain. I moaned loudly as I squirmed beneath her. “Yes, Goddess, right there please!”

I could feel her approval as her hips pushed into me harder and deeper. “Good girl, I can feel it. You’re almost there. Don’t hold back on me Rose.” I threw my head back, eyes closed as a wave of pleasure rushed over me. She leaned down and whispered in my ear as she continued to fuck me. “Let yourself come undone for me, little Rose. Explode for your

Goddess.”

The words were all I needed to hear as the exhilaration of her playing with me crested and pure pleasure ignited in my brain. “Yes, Goddess! So good… so good… fuck yes.”

Shudders racked my body as Calia slowly brought me through the crest of my orgasm and back to the world. I cracked my eyes back open and looked up at the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. “Thank you, Goddess.”

She smiled down at me as she brushed a hand across my cheek. “You’re welcome my pretty little Rose. Now, there is just one last thing that I need you to do.”

“Anything, Goddess!”

She smiled at my enthusiasm and brought a hand up to my face then snapped. “Wake up!”

I shook my head as the door to my apartment slammed behind me. I looked around confused for a moment as I tried to make sense of my surroundings. I guess I had spaced out on my way home. I brushed my hair back as I slid my heels off my feet by the door. I paused as I felt the metallic edge of the neural network implant in my temple. I was surprised that the small metal ring was almost imperceptible. I smiled as I entered the bedroom of my apartment. I couldn’t believe that I was actually able to get one of the implants, I never dreamed that I would be in a position to get one. I sighed as I unzipped the dress that I had been wearing and allowed it to slide off my body. I rolled my shoulders, loosening them up after my long day.

I slid my hands through my hair as I pondered what I wanted to change into. I gasped as a grid of electronic lines spread across my vision and mapped out everything in the room around me. I must have accidentally triggered the implant. The grid disappeared seemingly finished with its scan and the logo of my new employer flashed in front of me in brilliant detail, CaliaCorp.

A blinking notification message appeared in the corner of my vision and by merely focusing on it the message center opened up. I chuckled and shook my head as the list of notifications populated in my vision. This was absolutely incredible. Most of the notifications were unimportant. Just simple terms of service documents, advertisements, and other things that nobody ever read after they brought home some new piece of technology. I finally stopped deleting things when I got to the newest message that I had received. ‘An Introduction to CaliaCorp from Your CEO’ was the name of the message.

I hesitated for a moment before opening the message. I had only gotten the chance to talk with the CaliaCorp CEO for a few minutes at the end of my final interview but she had been so incredible. Even now I could barely remember what we had talked about. Her presence had been so captivating that my focus had gone completely out the window. Whatever we had talked about had apparently been impressive enough to land me the job so I wasn’t about to raise any concerns.

After a breath I selected the message from Calia. I jumped back as my new CEO seemingly appeared in the room in front of me. She seemed so real that I instinctively moved to cover my body now that I was only in my underwear. “Greetings, Ms. Rose. I’m glad to see that you have accepted your position at CaliaCorp and have taken us up on our offer for a neural network implant.” As she spoke I made a circle around her model that appeared to my eyes to just be her in my bedroom. I gradually lowered my arms as I accepted that Calia was merely a projection and that she couldn’t actually see me.

“After meeting with you at your interview I knew that you would be a valuable asset for me.” I raised my brow as I made it back to my original position in front of her. That certainly was a strange way of saying that she thought I would do my job well. “I hope that you don’t mind but I left a gift for you from our talk. You were such a good listener that I thought you deserved a reward.”

She smiled at me as I looked back in confusion, completely lost on where all this was going. Out of nowhere I heard the distinct sound of her snapping her fingers, “Drop for me!”

I gasped as what felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my body from the implant, through my brain, and down my spine. A wave of intense dizziness washed over me as I swayed on my feet before dropping suddenly to my knees. As soon as I hit the floor the dizziness disappeared in a rush replaced with a feeling of intense anticipation, as if my entire being was waiting for something.

Calia knelt down before me, not quite down to my eye level but pretty close. Her hand reached out and despite knowing that it was completely impossible I could absolutely feel her fingertips grasp my chin and tilt my head up to meet her gaze. She was smiling with the calm confidence of someone who was confident that everything was going exactly according to their plan, “Good girl.”

My body instantly drew taunt as a shot of pure pleasure ignited in my veins. A whine escaped my lips as I shuddered and my thighs ground together uselessly. I could feel that my panties were already getting wet and my nipples perked up beneath my bra.

“Patience my little Rose.” Her hand slid through my hair as the relaxing gesture took just a slight edge off of my onslaught of arousal. “You’re already doing exactly what you want to be doing aren’t you?”

I looked up into her devastatingly beautiful blue eyes, shocked that I knew exactly what the correct answer to that question was. “Yes, Goddess.”

“Very good, just look even deeper into my eyes. The more you stare the deeper my eyes seem to be. Like an endless ocean stretching out before you, you’re getting lost in the waves and the swirls but it’s okay because you have me here to guide you.”

Calia’s eyes seemed to glow as I fell deeper into them. They pulsed and flickered, keeping me locked in on their beauty. It was hard to explain the confusing mix of sensations I was having. My whole body was tense and hyper tuned to anything and everything. Even the gentle breeze of the vent blowing out cool air over my ankle felt so powerful. Despite all of that my mind felt almost disconnected from my body and a million miles away floating in the glowing digital blue ocean that were my Goddess’s eyes.

“You are adorable Ms. Rose. Even now I can see that all you want is to please me.” She smiled and pointed a finger at me. “I knew I was making the right decision hiring you. Tell me little one, why did you accept the job at my company?”

“Because of you Goddess.” I could feel a smile touch my lips and my heart beat harder as I remembered meeting my Goddess during my interview. “So inspiring and made me feel so good. I want to do anything that I can to help you succeed.”

If I had more of my wits about me I may have noticed the blush and fond smile that crossed my Goddess’s features. Alas I was not and but a moment later the look was replaced by a teasing smirk. “A perfect answer from my perfect Rose. I think you deserve a little reward.” I sucked in a breath and thrust my chest forward as the unmistakable feeling of the barest whisper of a hand traced its way up and down my spine. Without even really thinking about it my hand raised and brushed over my abs as I settled into the feelings across my body.

“Now, now, we’ll have none of that tonight. Hands on your head my little Rose.” Her voice took on an undercurrent of steel as my body rushed to obey her command. Soon, the fingers of my hands were threaded together behind my head. “Let’s get those knees spread apart as well.” I rushed to obey once again. Distantly I seemed to know that this was unusual and I should probably be embarrassed but I couldn’t find it within myself to care. Instead I kneeled proudly before my Goddess with my body both openly on display and clearly under her power.

“Aw, you look so good for me Alexia. And you follow orders so well. I think that you deserve another reward.”

“Thank y…” My speech was cut off by a moan as the feeling of a pair of hands grasping my breasts took me by surprise. My eyes fluttered as I glanced down. Logically what I was feeling shouldn’t be possible. I was still wearing my bra and I could see that no hands were touching me. Regardless I moaned wantonly as I felt the unmistakable sensation of the hands rolling my nipples between their fingers.

“Don’t you worry my little Rose. I know how grateful you are. And I appreciate that about you. Tell me, who gives you your pleasure?”

“You Goddess!”

“Good girl.” I could hear the smirk in her voice before more sensations across my body cut short my thought process. Fingertips slid across my abs and I tilted my head as the faint whisper of lips on my neck caught me off guard.

“Whose goals will you strive to achieve?”

“CaliaCorp, uh yours Goddess!”

She hummed for a moment before smiling “Close enough, good girl.”

I had to squeeze my eyes shut and bite my lip as my mind struggled to keep a hold of all the sensations lighting fires across my body. This time hands began to caress my thighs and legs. They slid down my legs and up my inner thighs but never as high as I wanted as I repeatedly approached the precipice of my orgasm only to fall back without being touched exactly where I needed to be.

“You’re so close aren’t you my little Rose? So ready to give yourself over to me completely. Well you only have to answer one more question. Who am I?”

I struggled to rise above the haze of pleasure to respond to her question. “You are my Goddess… my Mistress… My CEO… my… my everything!”

“Very good, you are certainly my good girl.”

My whole body shuddered as the new hands stroked me exactly where I had been praying for them to go. Fingers softly circled my clit while what felt like two fingers slowly slid themselves into my pussy. They moved extremely precisely, going a little bit deeper with each thrust. I felt like I was moaning nearly continuously as I could no longer follow all the sensations I was experiencing and I merely let them wash over me.

Calia leaned down and caressed my cheek with her hand. “Do you know what good girls do?”

Embarrassingly I could only whine in response, my ability to form words now completely lost in the dueling oceans of her eyes and the pleasure she was drowning me under.

“They cum for their Goddess, cum now my little Rose!”

Unconsciously I threw my head back and my mind and body were torn asunder by pleasure. I wasn’t sure if I was completely silent or moaning incredibly loudly as my body stuttered and shook under the onslaught of the most incredible orgasm I had ever felt. Bubbles of pleasure were popping all across my body as the phantom sensations played me like a fiddle.

I had no idea how long it took before my consciousness returned to me. I struggled to stretch out the muscles in my body that had been clamped in pleasure before I realized that the projection of Calia still stood before me.

“That was beautiful Ms. Rose. I think that I made the right decision hiring you. I have just one more thing to show you tonight.”

I blushed under her gaze, caught between extreme excitement at the prospect of more of what I’d just experienced and worry that I needed some time to recover.

She brought her hand up to my face and smiled as she snapped, “Wake up!”

I jerked awake and looked around in confusion. Immediately I felt sheepish as I realized that I had fallen asleep at work. I glanced at my computer and saw that the time was quite a bit past our standard clock out time. That would explain why the cubicles around me were so quiet, the rest of the finance team must have all already left for the day. I swung my mouse over to the start menu and prepared to shut my computer down and head out myself but something stopped me. I felt like I was missing something, that there was something that I still needed to do before heading out. I frowned and tapped my finger on my desk as I tried to puzzle it out but nothing was coming to mind. A knock on the wall of my cubicle shook me out of my concentration .

“Do you have a minute Ms. Rose?”

“Of course!” I stumbled up from my seat and welcomed the CEO of CaliaCorp into my office. Instinctively I offered her my chair and after she settled in she cocked an eyebrow at me as I stood awkwardly next to her. “Oh, right.” I shook my head as I yelled at myself internally. As quickly as I could I kneeled before her.

She smiled down at me as she leafed through the folder that she had brought in with her. “I’m glad that I caught you, Alexia. I just finished looking through the financial data that you put together for this quarter.”

I tried my best to read her expression as she looked at the papers in her hands but I couldn’t track what she was thinking. I racked my brain thinking back to that task. I couldn’t remember there being anything particularly notable about the report. We had hit our goals once again this quarter but that was very normal for us since I had been hired.

She set the papers down on my desk before turning to stare at me. After a tense moment that felt far longer than it was, she smiled. “I wanted to congratulate you. Your reports are very good. In fact all your work has exceeded my expectations since I hired you.”

I blushed under the praise and looked away. “Thank you, I could have never done it without your guidance Goddess. I’ve learned so much underneath you.”

“I think we’ve both learned a lot.” She paused in her comments and stretched deeply before rolling her shoulders. “It’s been quite a long day hasn’t it Alexia? Somedays you just need a massage at the end of them.”

My eyes lit up at the possibility of pleasing my Goddess. “I would be happy to.” I reached out for one of her ankles before pausing and glancing up at her for approval. “Would that be okay Goddess?”

She smirked and leaned back in the chair, if I didn’t know any better I would have assumed she had planned this all along. “You may, my Rose.”

I smiled and was filled with excitement at being able to please her. I slid one of her heels off and took her foot into my hand and began to give her a massage. Using my thumbs I applied pressure to the top of her foot, gradually moving from her toes up to her ankle then back again. After relaxing the top of her foot I moved down to the arch of her foot. I pressed my thumbs into the arch just above the ball of her foot before rubbing small circles in opposite directions helping the muscles loosen up. I pushed deeper, making my hand into a fist and rubbing circles into the sole of her foot.

Above me Calia sighed and relaxed back deeper into the chair. A swelling of pride filled me as I finished with the first foot before gently lying it down and moving on to her other one, repeating the massage. Eventually I moved from her foot up to her calves. Using both hands I used long upward strokes to relax the muscle. I repeated these strokes in a circular motion around her calves. I found a tight spot in her left calf and pushed in deeper with my palm to loosen the knot.

I paused as I noticed my Goddess tense above me as I focused on the knot. “Try not to tense up if you can help it, Goddess. Here, take a breath with me. Breath in,” I exaggeratedly took a breath listening for her to follow my lead. “And out.” I blew out a lungful of air and as she followed suit I dug into the knot and rotated the heel of my palm to unwind it. My ears grew hot as Calia’s breath morphed into a moan as I broke through the knot.

I glanced up only to see her smirking down at me. “You’re very good with your hands, Alexia.”

The burn on my ears quickly engulfed my whole face at that comment. “I’m just doing what I can, Goddess.”

She laughed, “Well, whatever it is you are doing, keep it up!”

I nodded and continued with my massage. I knew my blush wouldn’t be going away anytime soon as I shifted up her legs to her thighs. The technique was roughly the same here as I’d used on her calves. Working in a circular motion to target each muscle as I moved further up her legs. There were a few more spots that I dug in on but not quite as dramatic as the knot in her calf. I swallowed thickly as I reached her hips. She slipped a hand down to caress my cheek before sliding it around and grabbing a fistful of my hair.

“Come here.” She spoke with a low gravel as she used her grip to pull me up her body. I couldn’t stop the moan as I found myself straddling her hips. In one smooth motion she leaned forward and sealed my lips in a kiss. Instinctively I closed my eyes as she tilted my head to lock into place with hers. My mind soared as the absolute joy of tasting my Goddess’s lips overwhelmed my senses.

All too soon she pulled away. I watched in awe as she smirked and bit her lip. She gave one glance down her body before meeting my eyes again. “I think it’s time to put that mouth to use, don’t you?”

I snapped to attention, “It would be my pleasure Goddess.” I started to slide off her lap until she grabbed me. She had relaxed back into the chair and rotated her shoulders causing the blazer she was wearing to slide farther open. “There’s no rush my Little Rose.”

“Of course my Goddess.” I smiled as I understood the assignment and excitement flooded through me. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss against the corner of her lips before shifting to leave a trail of them across her jaw then down her neck. I pushed open the collar of her blouse to press a kiss into her collarbone before shifting back and beginning to unbutton the blouse. I went slowly, savoring each patch of newly exposed skin. When all the buttons were finished I pushed the blouse down her shoulders and stole a moment to drink in her unreal beauty. “You look absolutely divine, Goddess.”

I couldn’t contain myself and launched myself back into my journey down her body. I picked back up at her collarbone and laid a series of kisses across the top of her chest. I slid her hands up her body until they reached her enviable breasts. I took one in each palm and began to caress and tease them. They felt absolutely perfect in my hands. I greedily took one of her nipples into my mouth and I teased her other one with my hand. I tried to hide my smile as I felt her hand slide back my hair and pull me tighter into her chest. “Yes, right there my good girl!” Eventually she let up enough that I moved off of her nipple. With a smirk I blew out a breath across her now wet nipple. Almost instantly the hand in my hair became a vice yanking my head back. Nearly in sync her other hand grabbed my hips and pulled me into her as she rolled her hips into mine, All the combined sensations had my eyes rolling back and a loud moan exploding out of me. “Be careful to remember who is in control here, my Rose.”

I nodded eagerly as she let me go. “Now get back to work.” With a smile I leaned back down to the tops of her abs and laid a kiss there. I made my way down to her waistline mixing kisses and nibbles across her glorious abs. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her skirt before looking up. She smiled and nodded, “Go on.”

She raised her hips allowing me to slide her skirt and panties down her legs. I had to pause for a moment as I drank in the sight of her. She was absolutely gorgeous, a true embodiment of her Goddess designation. I must have been staring too long as she hooked her ankle over my shoulder and pulled me into her. “This is no time to stop and stare. I hired you to work for me and you have a very pressing matter to attend to.”

I smiled and winked up at her, “I’m sorry Goddess, it won’t happen again.” I leaned down and planted a kiss on her inner thigh. I worked up her thigh shifting between kisses, nibbles, and sucking to keep her guessing what sensation was coming next. While I kissed her I had my hand sliding slowly up her other thigh. I barely let the tips of my fingers graze her skin, tracing random patterns on the way to the apex of her legs.

I loved the sound of her breath hitching as my mouth finally made it to where I knew she’d wanted me all along. I slid my tongue through the lips of her pussy as I savored the incredible taste. I laid a trail of kisses around the edges of pussy, teasing her with the promise of pleasure. I didn’t want to leave her wanting though so I quickly returned to the main event, I didn’t want to waste any more time and instead dove right in. Her hand gripped my hair as I pushed deep into her. I lapped greedily from her as I slid my tongue deep inside her. As my Goddess moaned I took the opportunity to grasp her legs and throw them over my shoulders allowing me to pull her down to the edge of my chair she was sitting in. The new position allowed me to grind even more effectively into her. My nose brushed against her clit as I thrust my tongue into her and found the sweet spot that I have been searching for.

I couldn’t help smiling as Calia nearly tugged my hair out of my head as I pressed my tongue against that magical spot. I pushed forward lifting her lower body so she was nearly laying down in my chair. I reached up and softly raked my nails down her abs, I could feel the muscles twitch and spasm as I built her up. I continued writing obscure patterns across her body with one hand. I occasionally even reached up to pass my fingers over her exquisite breasts.

With the other hand I began to rub her clit as I reached even deeper into her with my tongue. Her breathing grew heavier as she began to buck her hips against my face. My hand on her abs switched to rubbing soft circles as I sought to coax out her orgasm. Finally her legs that I had positioned over my shoulders clenched and her thighs locked my head in place as she grinding against me as she rode out her orgasm on my face.

It was longer than I anticipated before her legs finally relaxed and I was able to breathe again. I drew a few deep breaths as her hand that had been a vice in my hair now softly threaded in my locks and quietly brushed my hair. “You are a very good girl, Alexia.”

I blushed and relaxed into the hand now brushing my hair. “It was my pleasure, Goddess.”

I heard her chuckle as her hand moved from my hair to my chin and pulled my face up to look at her. “I think your training is just about completed, maybe just one more round.”

I looked at her confused, “My training? What do you mean Goddess?”

She merely smiled as her hand slid off my chin and raised up in front of my face. It felt like a deafening click as she snapped her fingers. “Sleep!”

I hustled through the kitchen as I set down the empty jug that I was carrying and picked up a new one filled to the brim with red wine. I paused for a moment and looked around confused as a striking sense of deja vu crossed me. It wasn’t until the door to the courtyard swung open as another servant passed by that and I shrugged. No time to think, I had to get back to serving my lady and her guests.