The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAINING.

BY THE SLAVER.

Ian Blake was a Collage rugby star, and at the end of collage this year, he hopped to turn pro. But although Ian was an exhalent sports star, and was doing well in classes, he did have a problem that if went unchecked would spoil any chances he had of turning pro. The problem was that he could not, or would not stop screwing any one he fancied. And his trainer/friend, had tried many time to make him concentrate more on his game, than on his cock. But up till now nothing had worked. So with the collage year near its end desperate action was called for.

It didn’t seem possible that a good friend and trainer could do such an evil thing to his own friend. Such was Ian’s opinion as he gazed at himself in the mirror. He had spent a night, training with his trainer/friend Sam Black. After which they had had a meal and Sam had opened some bottles of beer after their meal, after which Ian remembers nothing till the next morning. He had woken up on the floor of the spare room in the flat he lived in with Sam.

Ian gazed at his now inaccessible prick. His erstwhile friend, Sam must have drugged the beer. And not only encased his prick in a metal chastity device, but had also shaved his crotch of all its pubic hair, and given Ian a very short buzz-cut as well.

Ian stared at the sleek, metal device, which encased his member. A metal strip went round his waist, a metal cuff was behind his ball sacs, and sturdy ports connected the cuff to a downward pointing curved tube on his prick. Just above were the tube joined the cuff, as a metal panel. Which was held in place by three hole for a Allen key. Which made the whole thing look like it was on for good, or until Sam produced the means to remove the device. Ian didn’t think the device could be hidden be his clothes, well maybe if they were very loss fitting, but gym would be a problem. No doubt he would get a lot of ribbing from his team-mates, and he would look a fool with this thing on his prick. Just then he heard a pinging sound, there was a E-mail on the computer. Ian, naked but for the Chastity device on his prick, padded out to the computer in the living room.

‘I SAID THAT DESPERATE ACTION WOULD BE TAKEN. YOU ARE IN THAT THING TILL YOU LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR PRICK. NO QUICK EXIT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOUR MEMBER, TILL YOU GET THAT PLACE WITH NORTHEN ROCK RC OR YOU CAN GET HELP. IT’S PARTICULARLY SHITTY FOR YOU AS I’M OUT OF TOWN FOR SIX WEEKS BEGING TODAY. TEXT ME YOUR REPLY. SAM.’

Fuck thought Ian as he read the E-mail; the shit had locked him in this thing, and then left for six weeks. Well right after collage he was going to B&Q and by a pair of bolt-cutters, no way was he seeing some doctor, or staying in that device for six week.

Ian pulled on some loss clothes, and left for collage. He got through the morning classes without much trouble, but he did find he had to sit to piss. The first time he tried standing to piss; the front of his jeans got soaked. So he had too wear a pair of trousers from a friend, which were too tight for him, and showed up the device on his cock. Ian returned to the flat at lunch time and changes his trousers.

There was a new E-mail:

‘I WOULDN’T TRY USING BOLT-CUTTER ON THE DEVICE, ITS MADE FROM A LIGHT REINFORCED METAL, USED ON THE SHUTTLE. ALSO THE IS NO ROOM TO GET A CUTTING TOOL NEAR THE DEVICE, WITHOUT CUTTING YOUR MEMBER. SO DON’T TRY IT. SAM. P.S. DOESN’T FOREGET TRAINING TODAY, STILL NO TEXT FROM YOU.’

Ian sat and looked at the E-mail. It seemed that he could not cut the device off without doing himself harm, but worst still, he would have to go to training. With his try-out so near, he could not miss training. That’s probably why Sam had put him in this thing, at this time. Ian turned off the Internet, grabbed a bit to eat, and went back to collage. He would have to just make the best of training. He got through all his classes without any trouble, and he even pissed twice without wetting his trousers.

After collage Ian went off to training. Having thought it through, Ian was wearing a Jock strap over his encased genitals, so it was just a matter of putting on his Rugby kit, and boots. Training went well, no one noticed, or said anything about his slightly larger package than normal.

Training was over, Ian had picked a secluded corner of the locker room against a wall. He was waiting for the locker room, and showers to empty for nearly all his team-mates. After about twenty minutes, Ian stripped, took his towel and flung it over his shoulder, carefully draped it a bit so his crotch wasn’t visible, and walked off to the shower.

“What the fuck?” Exclaimed a voice from the steam haze of hot water in the shower. “A sorry come down for a stud like you, having to work off your sexual frustration, because you can’t get your rocks away. You’ll have to focus all that pent-up sex drive into your training.”

Out of the steam of the shower walked Russell, the team’s captain. He and Ian had never liked each other. “If that don’t work, I’ll be glad to help relieve your sexual frustration.” He said, jerking his cock to an erection. “Fuck you, you arse-hole.” Shouted Ian, as he turned and walked out of the shower, Russell’s laughter echoing around the shower. Ian dressed quickly, and rushed home. After he had showered and dressed in clean clothes, he sat in the living room, deep in thought.

Tomorrow was the start of the weekend, and he would have gone out, and got laid. But that was out of the question. So Ian decided he would have to stay in.

Saturday Morning and Ian had had a bad night. His frustration was getting greater, he had spent most of the night before, grounding his metal encased member into his mattress with abandon, trying to elicit some sort of a response from his prick. His prick could only get as hard as the tube in it would permit, nothing happened except to make Ian hot, sweaty, and his pulse race. Sleep did not come easily till the wee small hours of the morning. So to relieve his frustration of not getting laid Ian went to the gym. Once at the gym, Ian seemed almost manic in working out. “This new found enthusiasm for the gym, has nothing to do with that thing on your prick, dose it?” Asked a voice behind Ian. Ian turned round, Russell was standing behind him, and he was holding his balls in both his hands. Ian looked at him, but said nothing. Strangely he had this thought that he wanted too know what sucking Russell’s cock, was like. Shocked by this, Ian went home, and spent another night humping his mattress.

Sunday morning, Ian stumbled down out of bed, and into the living room. His eye caught the computer on the table in the corner. It was a long shot, but Ian had nothing to loose. He was going to search every file on the computer, there must be something about this thing Sam had him into. After a couple of hours, Ian found a file marked ‘DIGEST CHASTITY’. Ian clicked on the file. The file opened, and Ian read what was on the screen. It seemed that his device was from a local sex-shop, not far from the town centre.

Ian sent a text to Sam:

‘HAVE FOUND OUT WHERE YOU GOT THIS THING. AM GOING THEIR NOW, TO HAVE IT REMOVED. AM GOING TO FUCKING PUT YOU IN IT WHEN YOU RETURN, AND THROUGH AWAY THE KEY. IAN.

Showering, and dressing quickly, Ian tiaras out of the flat, and went to the shop.

Monday morning, Ian woke and rolled onto his side, he still had the device on his prick, but he now didn’t mind. Ian looked at the sleeping figure of Russell beside him, who stirred and woke. Ian lent forwards, and gave Russell a long kiss. “Come on big guy, we had training to do.” Said Ian. Both, he and Russell grabbed large, lubbed dildos, that were on the bed-side tables. Then they both pushed the dildos into their arses, and started to fuck thenselves. Both men push the dildos, deeper into their butts with each thrust. After an hour of this, both of them pushed the dildo right into their arse. They then both got off the bed, on the floor either side of the bed were hard rubber harnesses. Ian and Russell each stepped into one of the harnesses, and pulled it up, and over their shoulders, holding the dildos tightly in their arse. They both dressed, and left for collage. At lunchtime, both Ian and Russell returned to the flat, both of them stripped, took off the harness, and pull the dildo out. They then, worked two of their own fingers deeply into their own arses. After half an hour, both of them stopped, got dressed, but don’t replace the dildos, and left of collage. After collage both of them went to training, and then three hours at the gym. Then back to the flat for supper, and then two hours of ‘Special Training’, then bed. This went on till the day before the try-out.

The day before the try-out, Ian and Russell had returned from the gym, and had started their ‘Special Training’ when the bedroom door opened, and Sam stood in the doorway, looking at them. Both Ian and Russell were shocked to see Sam, both of them stopped what they were doing, and looked at Sam. Both opened their mouths to say something, but Sam spoke first. “IAN, REMEMBER SUNDAY.” Commanded Sam.

And Ian remembered:

The shop was well back from the main street, if you were not looking for it, you would not know that it was there. It just looked like a small old shop.

Ian entered the shop; he was about to leave when the man behind him stopped him. Ian was surprised to see that the man was Sam.

“What are you doing here, your meant to be away for six week.” Said Ian.

“I only told you that to make you even more piss off. You see, you could be a great player, but for your screwing ever piece of skirt you see. So I’ve devised a new training programme for you. And with your cum denial, your new training should take no time, by the time of your try-out in just under two weeks, you’ll have a whole new focus on life. I also own this shop.” Replied Sam. Ian was so shocked at what Sam had said that he was lost for words. The whole time they had been talking, Ian and Sam had been walking into the shop.

Both men were now standing by some-sort of cage, near the back of the shop. The cage was vertical, designed for standing, with three horizontal platforms made of sheet metal, which went right across it at various levels. When the cage was opened, half of each platform moved away with the door and the other half strayed in the cage. The platforms had cut-out notches to hold body parts—two for ankles in the lowest platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform, and one for the neck in the top platform. Each platform could be moved up, or down by turning screws. The cage’s door was open.

Suddenly Sam lunged foreword, and shoved Ian into the cage, and slammed the door shut. Ian let out a loud scream as he fell into the cage and the door slammed shut, all that could by seen of Ian was his head, and neck sticking out of the top of the cage. Before he could say another word, Sam thrust a gag into Ian’s mouth, and fastened it behind his head. After a few seconds Ian stopped trying to speak, or get out of the cage. He just glared at Ian, with anger in his eyes.

“Just you be a good boy, and do as your are told, and soon you will have no more worries, ever again.” Grinned Sam, as he patted Ian on top of his head.

“Yyoou fffuuckkkk mmmmm.” Muffled cries could just be heard through the gag in Ian’s mouth.

“Sh sh, be quiet, there’s a good boy. As I was saying, Your new training will give you a new out-looks on life. So I could get you here I drugged your meal three nights ago, and put you in a chastity belt. I know you would be desperate to get out after three night in that thing, so I left the files about your belt unlocked on the computer. I knew you would soon find them, and come to the shop, in hope that the belt could be taken off. " Said Sam, more muffle cries from Ian. “I think it’s time to start, don’t you?” said Sam.

Sam walked up to the cage in which Ian was imprisoned, and looked him straight in the eyes. Sam then pulled out a pendant, a little silver and gold pendant that Ian had never seen before, and holds it out in front of Ian, just in front of his eyes. It rotates, and catches a reflection, and the light hits Ian’s eyes.

“Just look at the pendant and relax. That’s right Ian, just watch the pendant and let yourself relax.” Sam spoke almost silently into Ian’s ear. Ian felt himself falling, his mind in a spin. “Nnnnoo ppleeassss.” Was all Ian could moan through the gag?

“That’s right, just focus your eyes on the pendant and relax.” Said Sam “All you have to do is listen and relax, listen and relax.” His voice is steady and soothing, and Ian’s mind was full of it.

“Ian, I’m going to start counting down from ten, and with each count, you will become even more relaxed. Also when I reach one you will do what ever I tell you to do, I am your master.” Said Sam.

“Ten...Nine... Eight...Seven” he continues to talk to Ian, who feels more, and more relaxed as the count goes down.

“Three...Two...One.” Sam tells Ian. “You are now feeling totally relaxed and at peace.”

Sam looked Ian right in his eyes, and told him. “I’m your master, you will obey me. You will address me as master, or sir. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” Ian replied flatly. “I will obey.”

Sam opened the cage, and removed the gag. Ian just stood there with a plank look on his face, waiting to be told what to do.

“Step out of the cage, and strip.” Said Ian, an evil smiles on his face.

Like someone sleep-walking, Ian stepped out of the cage, and started to peel off his clothes. Soon he was down to his shorts, the chastity device on his prick could clearly been seen, his dick filled the metal tube. In one pull Ian’s shorts were off, and joined the heap of his clothes on the floor by the open cage. Ian’s hands grabbed the chastity device encasing his prick.

Just then the shop door opened, and in walked Russell, the team captain. He looked at the naked Ian with his hands over the chastity device on his prick. Russell looked at Sam, not knowing what to do, or say.

“What the h...” was all Russell could say. Sam did not want any interruptions, he said two words quietly to the team captain, who blinked once, then twice and then he quietly turned and looked at the cage from which, Ian had just left. Sam was also Russell’s trainer as well. Sam walked over to Russell, and clicked his fingers. Russell started to remove his clothes, soon he to was naked, and his dick was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

Sam turned to Ian. “Ian, I want you to come over here and kneel in front of Russell here, and open your mouth.” He took the gag out of Ian’s mouth.

Like a sleepwalker, Ian moved over to Russell knelt in front of him, his mouth wide open. “Good boy, now I want you to give Russell a blow job. He will tell you what to do. You will not be able to stop yourself, you will suck his cock till he shoots his load.”

Sam told Russell to sick his dick into Ian’s open mouth, and face fuck him, and to tell Ian what to do.

Russell gave Ian direction to begin to take his cock into his mouth. Ian seemed to resist, but then he began to suck Russell’s 9″ uncut cock with vigour. Russell wrapped his hands around the back of Ian’s head. He continued to pump Ian’s mouth, while he told Ian what to do, and not to use his teeth. His hips began to pump furiously as he felt his closeness to cumming. With a shuddering groan, Russell his hot creamy juices down Ian’s throat. Ian swallowed all he was given.

“Did you enjoy the taste of cum?” asked Sam. “From this time on you will have a need for man’s hot juices. You will have to suck your MASTER’S cock when you are told to. Do you understand?” Ian nodded. Sam then told Ian to suck his dick.

While Ian was sucking furiously on his dick, Sam continued to reinforce Ian’s new subliminal programming, also he gave Ian a series of subliminal control words. Suddenly Sam let out a loud groan, and shot a load of cum down Ian’s throat. Who swallowed all of the hot juice that was shot into his mouth. Sam pulled his dick out of Ian’s mouth. He then told Ian, to go and lean over the counter on the far side of the shop. While Ian walked over to the counter, Sam placed a chastity device onto Russell, and then told him to join Ian at the counter.

Both men were bent over the counter, Sam lubed up both guy’s arses with lube from a bottle. Then he positioned himself between Ian and Russell. His fingers started to enter the guy’s bubble butts, then suddenly with one mighty push, both Ian and Russell was being fist fucked. Both of them tried to use their arse muscles to expel the fists, but it was futile. Sam worked his fists in and out, then after twisting his fists around, he pulled them out with a pop. Both guys could hardly breathe much less scream. Sam whispered into both Ian and Russell’s eyes.

“You fucking animal.” Cried Ian, as he tried too stand up. “Sleep.” Was all Sam said, both guys fell asleep on the bed. Suddenly both guys snapped out of their sleep, both of them were now standing either side of the bed. Sam was standing in the doorway, he was holding the large dildos in his hands, looking at the two guys. Sam walked into the room.

Sam pushed Ian forward, so he was bent over with his ass in the air. Sam picked up a large black dildo, and smeared lube onto it. Sam then guided the plug into Ian’s ass. Ian felt the overwhelming pressure build up, as the instrument was guided into his rectum. Ian let out a shuddering gasp as the dildo pushed it’s way past his fleshy resistance. Finally Ian’s now hungry ass completely swallowed the whole dildo, his ass cheeks snapped shut around the dildo’s base. Once the dildo was in Ian’s ass, Sam did the same to Russell. Sam smiled at both men, as they reached down and started working the dildos in, and out their arses.

While Russell and Ian were fucking their arses with the dildos, two men walked into the room. The two guys were from the collage swimming team. Both swimmers were completely naked, and their dicks were sticking out in front of them like tent poles. Both Ian and Russell stopped what they were doing, and looked away, suddenly they wanted to suck those large, tasty cocks.

“Suck their dicks, you cock suckers.” Said Sam. Ian and Russell feel to their knees, their mouths opened wide, waiting for those tasty cocks. Their mouths watered at the thought of them sliding into their mouths, and down their throats. The swimmers grabbed hold of both men’s heads, and held them tightly as they thrust their dicks into Ian and Russell’s mouths. Both mouths snapped shut around the bases of the swimmer’s dicks. Both men started to pump Ian and Russell mouths furiously, and pushed both men’s heads back and foreword on their erect dicks. Both men sucked the swimmer’s cock like they had done this sort of thing all their life. Suddenly the swimmer’s hot man juices were sliding down Ian and Russell’s throats who swallowed all of what the swimmers shot. Once they had shot all their loads, the swimmers pulled their dicks out of Ian and Russell’s mouths.

“You’re both really going to get off by humiliating yourselves, by sticking your heads up the swimmer’s arses and lick out them out.” Sam told, both Ian and Russell.

“Get off...humiliating ourselves.... Stick head up their arses.... Lick their arseholes...“Both guys drawled as they stood up and approached the swimmers.

“That’s right, guys. Their fucking arseholes are irresistible. You can’t wait to taste them.”

“Can’t wait to taste them.” Both Ian and Russell repeated as they got down on their knees behind the swimmer’s arses.

“Oh yeah. Sniff and lick their arses. Tongue fuck their holes.” Said Sam.

Both Ian and Russell obediently stuck their noses into the swimmer’s arse cracks and took a big whiff. They then stuck out their tongues and began licking as the swimmers moved their arses in and out of Ian and Russell’s faces. After both guys had been licking the swimmers for about an hour, Sam told both guys to ‘SLEEP’.

Ian and Russell woke to find themselves lying naked on the bed. Both Ian and Russell tried to look around and move off the bed, but found they could not. Sam had tied them to the bed. They heard Sam say two words, suddenly their eyes glazed over and they laid limply on the bed. Sam walked into the room, he was carrying a bottle of lube, and a large bowl of ice. He knelt between the two guys, and placed the bowl and bottle on the bed, too. Sam then removed the chastity devices from both, Ian and Russell. Both their pricks started to grow. “They haven’t forgotten how to do thing, like that?” said Sam. He placed lube on both cock, he them grabbed the two guy’s pricks in each of his hands and started to jerk them off. Ian and Russell moaned and closed their eyes, as they felt their pricks start to harden.

After a few minuets of jerking their pricks, Sam let go of the two throbbing cock. He then placed two clothes filled with ice cubes to Ian and Russell’s crotch, the chemical reaction was both spontaneous and violent. Both guys started to buck and twist, trying to get away from the ice being administered to their crotch. Screams and curses erupted from their mouths. “You know that lube that was on the dildo you’ve been using, well, it contained a drug I brought from the Internet. That weakens the will.” Said Sam. “That will help complete your ‘Special Training’ He grabs the two deflated pricks again, and jerks them very slowly.

“You like to please cock. You really like to please ‘MASTER’S cock. You want to please cock. You know it’s true, what I tell you is true.” He tells both guys, while still slowly jerking their cocks.

“Please...cock.... Youu sayy truee.” Slurred both Ian and Russell. “Mustt pleaseee.”

“You must to take a large cook up your asshole, as punishment if you loose a match. You want nothing more than to suck cork to get power to win your match. It makes you horny to win, and you will want to give pleasure to another man’s cock. You love to suck cock. However your prick will never by released again from its prison” Continued Sam.

“You can’t resist the changes to you. You will submit to all you’ve been told.” Finished Sam.

By now both Ian and Russell were rolling around on the bed moaning, and crying out for release. Sam added more drugged lube to Russell and Ian’s pricks, and speeded up his jerking of their pricks. Ian and Russell gazed at Sam through the blue aura created be the drugs being rubbed into their pricks. Their breathing become ragged and there bodies taut as they neared orgasm. As the climax burst forth from their pricks with multiple, rapid, bursts of seed. Sam happily milked both pricks for all they were worth and all they contained, he then placed the chastity devices back onto Ian and Russell’s deflated pricks. A dark mist engulfed Ian and Russell’s minds.

On the day of the try-out, both Ian and Russell got a place with NORTHEN ROCK RC. Sam was over the moon. That night, after ‘Special Training’ as a treat. Sam had the two swimmer come to the flat, naked and hard.

Both Ian and Russell obediently opened wide and accepted the swimmer’s large pieces of meat into their hungry mouths. The swimmers pumped Ian and Russell’s mouths for only a few seconds before they blow their loads into Ian and Russell’s wet and warm mouths.

As soon as they had finished Sam told the swimmers to leave, the swimmer’s eyes glazed over, and they walked out of the room. For the rest of the night, Ian and Russell take turns sucking Sam’s prick.

In the morning Ian, Russell and Sam get ready to leave.

The hypnotic programming the swimmer had received from Sam kicked in, just after they were told to leave the flat. They had gone straight to Sam’s sex-shop, and waited for him to arrive. Sam arrived at the shop in the wee hours, after finally putting Ian and Russell to bed. Sam had the two swimmers strip naked, and sit in some sort of a chairs. The chairs had a holes in their seats. The swimmers sat down, and Sam buckled them into the chairs, by their wrists, upper arms, ankles, thighs, waists and necks. Sam placed cylinders onto the dicks of the swimmers. The swimmers could feel brushes inside the tubes touching their dicks. Gags were put into their mouths and hoods on their heads. The swimmers could feel the brushes on their dicks, stimulating their dicks, but nothing like enough simulation to make them cum. The swimmers felt hard rubber dildos enter their arses. Finally, after some hours of the dildo and the brushes the swimmer cum. And like Ian and Russell they to, now had to obey.

All that happened six months ago. Ian, Russell and the two swimmers now all live together, with Sam. The swimmers are now belted as well, which only come off, just before a match. So Ian and Russell can suck them. Sam makes loads of money on Ian and Russell, by betting on if their team wins a match, or not. Well he dose controls their sauce of power, the swimmer’s, and their own pricks.

THE END.