The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training and Enslaving

This story picks up where “Swimmer Boy” leaves off. Sam and Tommy must follow through with their instructions.

Story:

The Boss:

It’s been a while for me to give PB some commands. You see, his real name is Scott. He’s only 21, and he does everything right. I trained him well, and his eyes... Oh his eyes are the best feature about him.

I own a pizza shop in the front and a slave ring behind it. It’s my passion. We have no use for the slaves yet, but I have plans. We train these slaves to get more slaves as we need them, and allow them to live their normal lives. Some come out gay, others don’t, it just depends on how influenced they get by the catchers.

PB is the best catcher I have, and Nick is a close second. Each one of them nab one or two a weekend and every catch is carefully thought and planned out. The guys are always alone, and home awaiting their master. They don’t know the second part, but believe me, they do.

Some catches are impromptu, when PB delivers a pizza, and believe me, once a guy locks eyes with him he knows everything that’s going on in that house in seconds. It’s amazing what his mind and eyes can do.

Now, I gave PB a few more commands to help him be a little less snarky with Nick. Nick is my second best, and PB really needs to give him some respect. After I finished with him I let him go back to his strapping young football player, which I couldn’t wait to meet. I knew he’d work well with our new swimmer and runner.

I needed to put Gabe through training again. I have a few hypnotists and scientists helping my cause. I barely do any work but manage the catchers and tell everyone what I want. I’ve managed to ensure I cannot be hypnotized by anyone, by creating a drug that helps me ignore their commands.

Now, Tommy and Sam are my next two victims worth ensuring they get the proper treatment....

* * *

Sam:

I was woken up in a hazy state. I could hear what was going on around me, and respond, but my mind was clouded. I wasn’t able to think anymore, just respond.

A man in a lab coat was staring at me.

“Sam, can you hear and understand me?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now I’m going to give you a short exercise to complete.”

“Yes sir.”

He showed me pictures and asked me what I see. Each time I saw something different... But they were all sexual. I don’t know if those were the right answers or not but I didn’t care. He seemed pleased with the results.

“Excellent work Sam. Now, let’s continue your training. Drink this liquid.”

He handed me a blue liquid, and I chugged it quickly. No questions asked.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel.... Gggg.” My body fell to the ground as my eyes closed.

What felt like seconds later was really hours. I awoke with my legs bound and my arms tied above my head. My body was against a wall, and I felt cold. I looked around realizing I was naked. That’s about how far I was allowed to think.

“Welcome back Sam,” the guy in a lab coat said to me. “The drug gave you some nice training. You’ll learn a lot more about what the drug really did to you as time goes on.”

I shook my head in a groggy state. I wasn’t happy with what was going on, but I couldn’t talk or think. I just knew I shouldn’t be happy.

“Relax Sam. Relax and be confident that we will take care of you.”

My body eased quickly. I was no longer tense. I felt like he really would take care of me. He looked like a doctor.

“That’s it Sam, keep relaxing like the good boy you are.”

I kept relaxing. His words were so easy to listen to. I started slumping over in my binds.

“Okay Sam, now that you’re eased up a little, let’s talk. Tell me about the swim team you’re on.”

“Sir, I swim for the local college. I am one of the best on our team.”

“That’s good, do you ever have any locker room fun?”

“No sir. I was straight until my master helped me realize I was gay.” The memories started rushing back to me. I had sucked down two cocks, my master’s and Tommy’s.

“That’s good. What are you going to do about the missing fun in the locker room Sam?”

“I’m going to help some of them realize they are gay too.”

“Good boy Sam.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Now, how about we bring in someone you love.”

The door opened and another doctor guy walked in with Tommy. I gave off a huge grin when I saw him.

His hands were bound with a rope that his doctor was holding onto as he walked. It looked like Tommy was his prisoner. Tommy was naked and looking down at the ground not even realizing I was there yet. I started to say his name but couldn’t speak again.

“Don’t startle him boy, he’s asleep,” my doctor said to me.

His doctor looked at Tommy and whispered something into his ear. Tommy began to wake. He looked up at me and smiled. He couldn’t speak either but I saw him mouth my name.

“Now boys,” a third man walked in whom I haven’t met before. “Before you two lovebirds have fun, I have a task for you. They call me the boss, and these doctors say you two are ready to obey. Are you two ready to obey?”

Tommy and I nodded and said “yes sir.”

“Good. Tell me you are.”

“Yes sir. I am willing to obey. I shall follow orders given, sir.” Tommy and I both said it word for word at the same time without stuttering.

“Good boys.” He looked at the doctors with a nod. The doctors left and he remained. The door shut. “Now boys, your task is simple. I need you to give away a sports drink to everyone in the locker room on your swim team. Tommy, you’ll be there for moral support and say it helped you gain those delicious abs of yours. The script is pretty written into your brains. You’ll already know when the right time is. Just remember you two can be a couple—just not in public yet.”

“Yes sir.” We both said again together.

“Good. Now,” he untied Tommy’s wrists, “have some fun boys.” He left me tied to the wall and he left the room leaving us behind.

Tommy smiled at me, “hello Sam, my sexy swimmer.”

I grinned.

“Sucks that you’re all tied up, doesn’t it? Too bad that makes it way more fun for me.” Tommy winked at me and started running my body up and down. I began to moan a little as it felt great. My cock hardened quickly, unlike Tommy, I hadn’t shot my load recently. He made out with me as he continued to molest my body with his hands. I don’t think he was quite ready to untie me yet, because my body was still pushed up against the wall. He pushed me further into the wall with his vigorous make out session, and I loved every second of it. He was hot, and I never wanted to let him go.

He got down on his knees in front of me and began to lick the tip of my rock hard cock. He started sucking it burying his face into my trimmed pubes. He took my entire cock down his throat with no problem. Bobbing his head back and forth. It felt so good. I wanted to cum down his throat, ensuring he would get a taste of my seed just like I had his. I couldn’t cum. I didn’t know why. He just kept going down on my cock licking his lips wanting me to blow my load. He acted as if nothing was wrong, as did I, knowing he wanted me so bad. I enjoyed the feeling of pleasure from his mouth fucking of my cock. He reached his hand to my tight virgin asshole and teased it slowly with his fingers. I moaned so loud at the first touch I startled him.

He looked up at me, “enjoying this hottie?”

“Ffff...uck y...eah” I moaned back to him.

“Good. Too bad you can’t cum.”

“Hhhhuuh?”

“Oh yeah, you didn’t know? They are keeping you nice and full.”

“Gggrrrr. I need to. So bad.”

“I know babe,” he stood up and kissed me. “Soon you’ll be able to.” He went back down on his knees and kept working my cock and my hole. All I could do was moan and enjoy the feeling. I kept trying to cum, but knew I couldn’t.

Tommy pulled away from my body and smiled. “I guess I can untie you. I mean since I can cum.” He winked at me.

“Yessss, please do.”

He untied my hands and I untied my legs. I gave him a huge hug, turned him around and pushed him against the wall. I kissed my way down his neck and chest working my way down to his hard cock.

“I want this cock so bad. I want to suck it dry.” Instantly I started sucking on his hard cock. He was so sexy. He began to moan and almost instantly he started shooting his load into my throat. His load was sweet, sticky, and tasted so good. I gulped it down with every shot that hit my mouth. I grabbed onto his sexy ass each time I felt him hit my mouth, and pulled him closer and closer.

I pulled my mouth off and looked up at him. He smiled down at me, panting. He touched the bottom of my chin and motioned for me to get up. I stood up and he kissed me.

“You’re so fucking sexy Sam. I love you.”

“I love you too, Tommy.”

We embraced for a few moments before the boss came back in the door.

“Boys have fun?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good, come on out, let me show you around before we send you home.”

We followed him out holding hands. He showed us very little in the building, except the holding cells. He also brought us to a room with some bottles in it.

“Listen up boys. You’re going to hide this. No one will find it in your house, because if they do they will come under my control. Sam, you already know everything you need to do. Someone will call you with instructions at some point. Take this with you when you leave. Oh! One more thing.”

He walked us into a giant closet.

“Grab what you like, you need clothes for your way home... And grab some extra stuff. You know what you’re supposed to wear.”

We smiled. And began putting on clothes and grabbing some extras. Both Tommy and I put on jockstraps, as we knew it was the required underwear for us. We grabbed normal clothes otherwise, and grabbed the drinks before leaving.

“Remember boys, you will obey.”

“Yes sir! We will obey!”

* * *

A couple of weeks later, everything was pretty normal. Nothing changed outside of our bedroom between Tommy and I, we just had many more sleepovers...

Our family’s didn’t suspect a thing, as we both were active and pretended to continue to date girls. Nothing had changed, including me not being able to cum. It had been 3 weeks since I last came. My cock was practically hard all of the time wanting to shoot so badly.

One night, I was dead asleep when I received a call.

“Hello?”

“Swimmer Boy.”

My eyes closed.

“You will awake and obey.”

“Yes Master. I will obey.”

“Tomorrow is the day. You must convince your team to drink the liquid. Tommy will be there to support you, as will your swim coach.”

“Yes Master. Will obey.”

“If you succeed you will be rewarded boy.”

“Understood.”

“Good boy. Don’t worry, I’ll see you again soon you sexy swimmer. Now. Go ahead and end the call, then go back to sleep imagining your team under your control. Enjoy the sexy dreams swimmer boy.”

I did as I was told and had the best dreams that night. I woke up refreshed and horny. Practice was bright and early in the morning before classes. It was going to be a good day.

I got ready for practice. I carried the bag of sports drinks with me and headed to practice. As soon as I got there, Coach pulled me aside.

“You bring what you’re supposed to?”

“Yes sir.” I handed him the bag.

“Good. You can do your thing after practice. It’ll be a short run today.”

“Sounds good.”

“Stay here in my office, practice your stuff kid. Your friend should be here soon.”

Then the coach left. I sat in his office trying to remember what I was supposed to say.

My phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Swimmer Boy.”

My eyes closed.

“Awake and obey.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will succeed boy. Now remember your lines and you will be rewarded. Don’t stress boy.”

“Thank you Master.”

“Now awake to normal when the call ends.”

He hung up.

Suddenly I remembered my lines and I knew what I was supposed to do. Not only that, but my cock started stirring. I needed some attention quickly, but it didn’t matter, I couldn’t cum.

Tommy came into the locker room. I waved him into coach’s office.

“Hey babe!”

“Shhh.”

“Sorry. I just got excited, I thought no one was here.”

“No one is. Coach let me stay in his office until they come back in. You know what you have to say right?”

“Of course.”

“Good. It’s almost...” I saw coach walk in and nod his head. “I lied. It is show time.”

We left the office and headed to the locker room with the bag in hand. My team was small and consisted of just 10 guys, so convincing them wouldn’t be too hard. They all came in through the door in their speedos, showing off their hot swimmer bodies.

“Guys! Before you get changed, your buddy Sam here has something for you.”

They groaned and sat down.

“Hey guys! So, I signed up to sell a product that’s just coming onto the market. It’s a sports drink that helps you focus and perform better. I know, I know, they all say this one. But that’s why my friend Tommy is here.”

Tommy smiled, “so I used this all of last week. It’s really helped my running... It just helped me focus more. As I focused more I got faster. It is gradual, so it’s not something you drink all day, just a bottle after your workout.”

“Why after and not before?” One of my teammates asked.

“No idea. It says so on the directions.”

I grabbed a bottle. The cap had a T on it, this was Tommy’s bottle. I handed it to him, and I grabbed mine. The rest were unmarked.

“So will you guys all try it today, and tell me your feedback so I can turn in the surveys tomorrow?”

I heard a ton of moaning and groaning, but they all decided to try it. Even coach wanted a bottle. Tommy and I handed out the bottles, and ensured everyone had one. The boss said they just needed to take a sip... Then it’s easier to convince them to drink the whole bottle.

As they started drinking it, they slowly began slowly to zone out, staring straight ahead. Those who hadn’t drank barely noticed the change before they started drinking.

“Go ahead guys, finish the bottle,” I suggested once everyone had at least taken a sip.

I looked at Tommy and whispered, “This was too easy.”

He chuckled, “they knew it would be.”

Slowly everyone finished their bottles and stared off into space. Once everyone was done Tommy and I got their attention.

“How do you feel? Relaxed?”

Slowly they all nodded their heads.

“Good. Now I want you all to slowly close your eyes. Imagine you’re swimming out in the pool, doing laps. Each time you make a lap you’re going to feel more relaxed. You’ll swim as fast as you can, but you’ll be relaxing. Just swim and swim and relax. Everyone swim a hundred laps until you’re fully relaxed. If you start to feel your body fall over, that’s fine, just lean on the guy next to you. We’re all friends here. Start swimming!”

Slowly they all started closing their eyes as they fell into the trance I was told to put them in. I watched them all slowly begin to lean on each other as they slowly went deeper and deeper. Tommy and I watched them to ensure they all were under and not faking it. Slowly they all started leaning on each other, as they ‘swam their laps.’

Tommy grinned, “at least your whole team is good looking.”

“I know. This should be fun.”

Once they all completed that exercise, I spoke with them again.

“Now boys, I want you to let your thoughts go. Now that you’re relaxed, you don’t need to think. I will help you control your thoughts. Understand?”

They slowly nodded.

“You will obey my orders because you trust me as your team captain, and because I can help you relax. I am your master. One at a time tell me what I am.”

Slowly, one by one they repeated and told me that I was their master. I felt a surge of dominance. I liked being in charge. It was a strange feeling, but I liked it.

“Good, now that you trust me, I want you to all stand up.”

All 10 men in speedos stood.

“Coach, go turn on the warm showers.”

He left and did so.

“Team, open your eyes, but remain under my control. Follow me.”

Tommy waited for all of them to follow before coming as well. We walked over to the showers.

“Strip down to nothing.” All their speedos came off quickly. “Pick a partner, and two of you take one shower head. They are already warm, so stand near it.” They did as they were told. We had 6 shower heads in one giant community shower, so everyone was together. Tommy got naked as well. I wasn’t ready to yet.

“Now all of you will wake up. Once you do, you and your partner will please each other sexually by making out or giving a blow job. Turn that partner on. I know most of you aren’t gay, but as your master you will obey me and worship cock. No questions asked. Understood?”

They nodded their heads.

“Go ahead boys.”

Slowly everyone came to. Within seconds everyone was making out naked under a shower head. Each pair was turning each other on as their cocks began to grow. It was so hot. I began watching the orgy take place as my own cock started to grow. Slowly a guy at a time started going down on his partner sucking on his cock enjoying the taste of the other’s cock. They were enjoying it and I was commanding it from afar. I finally got naked, and slowly walked around giving tips and pointers on how to please the other man.

Tommy began doing the same as he couldn’t have fun with me. Slowly everyone began swallowing their partner’s load, before switching positions. It was worth watching, and I wanted more of it. Once everyone finished, I had them shower together and then get back in their speedos.

They all went back and sat down.

“Okay boys, listen up. You will continue to follow my directions. I am your master now. Anytime I say “Swim Team Trance” to either just one of you or all of you, you will return to this state. This relaxed, obeying state. When you awake you will have no memory of going under, you will assume the drink will do as we said it would, and you will want more at another time. When you figure out how much time passed, you will just think our practice was longer. Understood so far?”

They nodded. Even coach was now my slave.

“Good. Now remember, I am your master. When you awake you will always feel compelled to listen to me, but never know why. I control you all now. Understood?”

“Yes sir!” They all said simultaneously.

“Good boys, now awake!”

Slowly everyone began waking up.

They then left and went about their day, just as they would have normally. Tommy and I left and I made the call to the boss.

“Yes sir. It is done. Yes sir. I understand. I will get them to you. I promise. Thank you sir.”

I hung up and looked at Tommy. “We’re going somewhere quick. I can cum again, and I don’t know how long I can hold it in.”

We ran over to the nearest closet and locked the door. He stripped me naked while making out with me.

“I’ve been waiting for this day,” Tommy said to me.

“Me too.”

He went down on my cock and licked the tip. He started sucking down on it, and it took a very short time for a few dry weeks to come exploding out. Tommy couldn’t swallow it all, as it felt like a gallon of cum came out of my body. He took what he could before the rest sprayed all over his face, hair, and his entire body. It was the most satisfying feeling in the world.

As soon as I finished he looked up at me, covered in cum. I smiled.

“I guess we have to clean you up.”

He chuckled, “ya think?”

We walked back to the locker room and both showered. It was now empty, and I thought of our orgy and how much I was looking forward to entrancing my team yet again.