The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CW: Domestic abuse, domestic violence. Simple smut.

This is the first story I’m publishing online! If you have any feedback or comments, please write to me at .

Training Alex

Aiden was shouting again.

“Worthless piece of shit! Can’t do anything right!”

Alex cowered into the corner of the living room, face lowered. Tears streamed down his face. “P-please! I’m sorry! I won’t — I’ll do better!”

Aiden clenched his fists and looked down at the trembling boy. “I don’t give a shit! If you can’t even follow simple instructions, I don’t see why I’m wasting my time with you at all.”

Alex looked up with pleading eyes. “It was just laundry! I’m sorry! P-please don’t go.” He couldn’t bear to be alone again.

Aiden snarled at him. “It’s not about laundry.” He raised his hand and smacked Alex across the face. “It’s about you learning your place.“

He fell to the wooden floor with a cry, curled up, and hid his face with his hands. His whole body shuddered.

Aiden watched him, not moving an inch. So fucking weak. “You’re lucky I keep you around,” he hissed. He stomped out of the room and into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

An hour passed. Silence claimed the house. Alex laid on the cold floor, sobbing silently. He didn’t dare make any noise — Aiden might wake up.

Aiden was so nice to him when they first met. He was always so strong, so protective. Alex loved him. A few months into their relationship, he proposed they move into an apartment house together. Alex agreed in an instant, excited to finally have a place to themselves. He remembered the joy of moving in, setting up their furniture, and decorating their new house. Now he could wake up next to his love every day ...

Then Aiden started changing. Became more controlling. Questioned everything Alex did. Why did he need to leave the house for errands? Aiden could take care of their shopping and everything else after work. Why did he spend so much time with his friends? Aiden didn’t like them; they were annoying and rude, and he and Alex should spend more time together. Why did Alex need to get a job? Aiden was paid well; he could provide for them both. Alex could stay home and keep everything in order instead — make their meals, do their laundry, and so on. That wasn’t so bad.

But every time he made a mistake or didn’t anticipate what Aiden wanted, he got mad. Just like earlier. But not normally violent. Alex felt like a prisoner in his own house. He even had to hide his diary in case Aiden found something he didn’t like. He hadn’t spoken to his friends in forever; Aiden was the only person he ever talked to anymore. And when he treated him like this, it made him want to curl up and die. He wanted so badly to be loved again.

Alex wiped his tear-stained eyes and rubbed his bruised cheek. He turned over, skin peeling away from the cushions, and finally fell asleep.

* * *

Alex woke to the sound of oil splattering in a pan. Something smelled good. Light streamed onto him through the sliding door. He rubbed his eyes and checked the clock above the TV: 7:03 AM. He stretched against the protests of his aching bones, and sat up. He looked behind him; Aiden was busy in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

He noticed him. “Hey! I’m making bacon and eggs.” He smiled. “Do you want some?”

Alex glanced to the side. “Uhh ... Sure?” Aiden’s change in attitude unnerved him. He seemed perfectly happy now — which wasn’t a bad thing. At least he was talking to him. Alex hated the silent treatment. Maybe they could talk about last night, and work past it?

“Great! They’ll be ready in a few minutes. You should wash up.” Aiden pointed to the bathroom.

Alex agreed, and quickly brushed his teeth and tidied himself. He checked the mirror and saw that his cheek had kept only a slight purple and blue mark. His eyes were half bloodshot, but everything else was fine. He stepped back into the living room and took a seat at the kitchen counter.

Aiden served him a plate of crisp bacon and scrambled eggs and joined him with his own plate. They ate in silence. Then Aiden turned to look at him. “Hey.” Alex looked up, not moving. “I’m sorry about last night. But you know what happens when you make me angry, right?” Alex paused and gave a slight nod. “Good. Now, I have to leave for work soon, and you’ve got a lot of chores today.” Ugh, the chore list again, Alex thought.

“And I also have a small gift for you.” Alex perked up. A gift? When was the last time Aiden gave him a gift? Aiden walked to their room, and returned with a small box. He handed it to Alex.

Alex found a strange set of earbuds inside. At least, they looked like earbuds — a single wire connected two parts that almost looked like earpieces, but had nothing that would go into an ear. A smaller part in the center held what looked to be control buttons. He looked confused.

“They’re a special pair I’ve been working on,” Aiden explained. “They don’t go in your ears like normal earbuds — they sit above them, or around them, and send sound through your bones, so you can hear what’s playing while still hearing everything else around you.” He gestured toward alax. “Why don’t you try them on?”

“Okay, sure.” Alex picked them up and wiggled them around his ears. They fit snug and were lighter than he expected. The connecting wire rested against the back of his neck. “Uhh, how do I — ?”

“Here you go.” Aiden reached out — Alex flinched but allowed him — and pressed a button on the wire. The earbuds beeped once and did nothing for a couple seconds. Aiden watched expectantly. Then, Alex felt something strange. The earpieces vibrated slightly against his cheek and produced some kind of noise in Alex’s ears ... but he couldn’t quite figure out what it was. It was quiet, barely audible, and didn’t sound like music, or anything else he could put his finger on. Maybe Aiden had made a mistake.

“A-are sure these are working right? I can’t really, um, hear anything.” He spoke carefully to not make Aiden feel insulted.

“Yep, that’s normal. Since it’s your first time using them, I wanted to start slow. Just in case.” His eyes took on a strange sharpness, but Alex didn’t notice.

“Oh, okay.” Alex was more confused. What’s the point of these things?

Aiden checked the clock. “Ah crap, I’ve gotta go. Be good and leave those on until I get back, OK? They should have plenty of battery. I want to see how you like them.”

Alex wasn’t sure about this. But it couldn’t hurt, right? “Al-alright. I guess I will.”

“Great! Anyway, I left the chore list on the dining room table. Make sure to have them done before I get home!” Aiden gathered his things from the dining table and stepped to the front door. “Bye!” He exited, shutting the door behind him. A moment later, Alex heard him drive off in his car.

Alex sat alone. Weird gift, he thought, but they do seem pretty nice. Must have been expensive. He decided to keep them on, to keep Aiden happy. Plus, they weren’t bothering him much at all. He finished his breakfast and stacked his and Aiden’s plates. Before anything else, he took a shower and got a fresh change of clothes.

Feeling much better, he checked the list Aiden had left for him. He spoke to himself: “First thing, clean the kitchen. Of course.”

He got to work. He washed the pans and bowls Aiden used for breakfast, plus everything left by the sink. He loaded the dishwasher. He wiped down the counters. He dusted the fridge and cupboards. He scrubbed the inside of the fridge and the outside and inside of the oven. He threw the dirty dish towels in the washer. He cleaned out the sink. And he swept the floor. Done. Spotless. He hadn’t even noticed Aiden’s weird earbuds. He checked the time — and checked it again. An hour? It felt like he’d only been working for fifteen minutes. He thought about it for a moment, and shrugged. There was still a lot of work to do.

* * *

Alex slumped down on the couch. All his chores were done, and dinner was on the stove — spaghetti. He let out a sigh of relief. He’d been on his feet almost all day. Now was the first time he’d been able to relax. It didn’t really feel like he’d been working for that long, but the clock and his feet said otherwise. Alex thought the earbuds were a bit louder now than in the morning. Had they been getting louder throughout the day? He hadn’t been paying attention. He kind of liked how they made his cheeks tingle.

He stared off for a moment, but the sound of a car pulling into the driveway brought him back. Aiden was home! He shot up and half-ran to the kitchen to make sure dinner was good and to look busy.

Aiden opened the door and called out. Alex greeted him back. Aiden put down his things and strode to the kitchen, where Alex was stirring the sauce. “Looks great! How’s the day been?”

“Great! I got all of your chores done, and I’ve been wearing your earbuds all day!” Alex beamed a bright smile. “Dinner should be ready in a li’l bit.”

Aiden checked the to-do list. All the items had been checked off. He walked around the house and inspected Alex’s work. Much more thorough than anything he’d done before. “Great work. You’ve been a good boy today.“

Alex gasped as he felt a tingle run down his spine. Good boy ... that felt good. His cheeks turned red, and he pulled his shirt down to cover his hips. Must just be the praise, he supposed. “T-thank you! I’m glad you’re happy.” Aiden was proud of him!

Aiden noticed his reaction and smirked. He walked up to him and removed the earbuds without resistance. “I think that’s enough for today. How did you like them?”

“They were good — I barely noticed them. And work went by really fast today.” Alex felt his ears — a little sore, but otherwise fine.

“Great! That’s what I was hoping for. We’ll try something new tomorrow.” Aiden put them away in their box and slipped them into his pocket.

Soon Alex served dinner for himself and Aiden. They enjoyed Alex’s cooking and talked about their days. Alex didn’t have much to talk about. Finished, he took both of their plates. He unset the table and cleaned the dishes in the kitchen while Aiden moved to the couch and turned on the TV.

He looked over at Aiden — his short hair, his muscled arms. It was a shame had to work so much during the week. Aiden does so much for me, he thought. I should be more thankful.

Alex soon joined him on the couch. They watched a sitcom episode together in peace. Then Aiden looked over at him.

“You know, I’ve had a pretty long day today. I could use a bit of stress relief,” he said slyly. Alex turned over to look at him, confused. “Why don’t you go clean yourself up, and then I’ll join you in the bedroom?”

Realization dawned. “S-sure thing!” He couldn’t hide his blush now.

Aiden smiled. “Good boy.”

Alex again felt pleasure flow through him. Fuck — why did that feel so good? He was definitely hard now. Part of him was uneasy, wondering why he was having such a strong reaction, but a larger part wanted more praise. Alex rushed to the bathroom and cleaned himself.

He was ready. He laid on their queen bed, his slim body and pale, hairless skin covered with nothing but a set of black lingerie. Just how Aiden liked it. Just how he dressed when they made love for the first time.

Aiden joined him. He looked Alex up and down, admiring the boy’s features, and shed his clothes. Alex drunk in the sight of his naked body, and trembled with anticipation as Aiden approached him. Leaning in, he gave Alex a kiss on the lips. The boy closed his eyes, savoring the moment. Then he felt a firm hand grab the back of his neck, and Aiden forced his head down into the pillows. “Stay,” was all he said. He squeezed Alex’s neck once before releasing him. Alex obeyed. He wasn’t used to Aiden being so dominating. It felt good.

Aiden grabbed a bottle of lube on top of their dresser and squirted some into his hand. He pulled down Alex’s panties and applied it, carefully pushing it inside. Alex squirmed. “Stay still,” he ordered, and worked his fingers deeper. Alex moaned. He removed them and wiped them on his leg. He took some more lube and spread it on his dick. Erect, it was twice as big as Alex’s.

“Ready?” Aiden asked, positioning himself before Alex’s ass.

Alex nodded vigorously. “Y-yes!”

“Then be a good boy, and take me.” He pushed in. Alex felt warm and tight.

Alex gasped as he felt Aiden push deep inside. He began panting and grasped the bedsheets to keep himself steady, arching his back and pushing back onto Aiden. Aiden grunted and, slowly, forced his entire length into him. Alex moaned; he felt so full. He reached down to stroke his own cock.

Aiden smiled down at him. “There we go!” He savored the feeling for a moment as he ran his hands across Alex’s back and sides. Then leaned back and pulled himself all the way out, before grabbing Alex by the hips and sliding right back in.

Pleasure clouded Alex’s mind as Aiden filled him again. All he could think about was Aiden — his cock, his body. He forgot stroking himself, and focused instead on the sensations of being fucked. “P-please, more,” he moaned into the bed.

Aiden slapped his ass. “Louder, slut.”

Alex turned lustful eyes to look at him. “M-more!”

“Louder!” Aiden shouted.

“More! I need more! Make me your fucktoy! Please!” Alex begged, even louder than Aiden.

“That’s better!” Aiden beamed a manic grin. He gained a steady rhythm with little resistance, hitting Alex’s sweet spot and drawing out breathy moans. He grunted, nails digging into Alex’s side as his whole sex was milked. He raised one hand to slap Alex’s ass again and again — every time, he would tense and tighten and make him feel even better. “Good boy!” he called out.

“Yes! Yes! Thank you!” Alex was a good boy. Pleasure overwhelmed him. He came, coating the bed with white. Aiden continued, faster. Alex was losing feeling in his hands. Faster. He couldn’t think of anything. And with one final effort, Aiden slammed his cock fully inside. It twitched, and Aiden came, filling Alex with his hot, thick cum. He felt warm.

Aiden pulled out, and the two collapsed onto the bed, exhausted, basking in the afterglow. They fell asleep with Aiden’s arms around Alex, holding him close, facing his chest. Alex loved the smell of his sweaty body. Aiden’s hair tickled his nose, but he didn’t mind. He didn’t need anything else but him.

* * *

Every day that week, Aiden had programmed something new into Alex’s earbuds. And every day, Alex would wear them while Aiden was out working. The sounds became louder and more recognizable over time. By Wednesday, Alex could definitely hear a voice, or voices. By Thursday, he knew that it was just one voice — Aiden’s — but he still couldn’t consciously make out what he was saying. By Friday, he could process parts, while other parts eluded him. He heard enough to know the purpose of the earbuds: Aiden was teaching him how to be a good boy! Alex was overjoyed. He loved making Aiden happy.

He was cleaning again today. He could hardly call it a chore, since he got to listen to Aiden’s voice the whole time. It felt so nice just to let his mind drift off while his body did all the work. You want to be a good boy; good boys do what they’re told; good boys obey — that’s what Aiden was telling him now. It made perfect sense to Alex. He wanted to be a good boy, so he did what he was told and obeyed. And it felt so good.

He had tried to masturbate earlier, but for some reason he couldn’t reach a climax. Without release, the pleasure grew and grew. Alex’s cock was stiff in his white panties. The panties matched his lacey dress, which Aiden had picked out for him earlier. His normal clothes were so boring anyway. Sure, it was a bit short, but that was just so Aiden could get a better look at him. He loved making Aiden happy.

His thoughts came back to earth, and his subconcious listened to the track instead. He was in the middle of dusting the storage closet and noticed something on the top shelf, tucked into the corner. He set down the duster, stood on his tippy toes, and pulled out his diary. He had almost forgotten about it!

He couldn’t quite remember why he had put it here. Why would he want to hide it? He flipped through some of the pages, and his eyes widened. He had written about how Aiden was mistreating him and how he needed to leave over many pages — but that wasn’t right. Alex tried to understand his old self, and failed. Aiden was probably just trying to help him, right? And he couldn’t imagine not being with him.

He shut the diary, blocking out his old thoughts. Aiden had to know about this. Good boys tell the truth. He would be mad, understandably, but Alex would just have to accept his punishment.

He dropped the diary in the living room and continued with his chores. His mind drifted off again as Aiden’s sweet words returned to him.

* * *

Aiden arrived home late today. Alex didn’t notice. He was sitting on the couch, staring off into space.

He had finished his chores early today. And on Wednesday and Thursday, too. He could’ve done something else with the spare time ... but why? He was supposed to wait for Aiden. His mouth hung open limply and drops of drool stained his dress. He rubbed himself absentmindedly.

Aiden walked to Alex’s side and stared at him. So far gone already. He reached down and snapped his fingers in front of the boy’s face. Alex blinked once and noticed his surroundings once again. He spun around to look at Aiden. “O-oh, sorry! I didn’t see you there. I m-must have drifted off.” He jumped up, wiped the drool off his chin, and straightened his dress, barely concealing his bulge.

Aiden chuckled. “Calm down. It’s alright. I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.”

Alex blushed and looked down. “T-thank you. It’s been really nice, uh, listening to you all day.”

“Aw, aren’t you sweet? But I think that’s enough for today.” He reached out and removed Alex’s earbuds, placing them on the table. Alex whined a little. He wanted to keep listening, to keep having Aiden’s words loop around his mind. He supposed he’d just have to listen to the real deal instead. “Maybe we can go over what you’ve learned later.”

“S-sure! Umm ...” Alex glanced to the side. “I’ve done all your chores, and there’s leftovers in the fridge. I can heat something up, i-if you’d like!”

“That’s fine. I’ll get it myself.” Aiden waved his hand dismissively.

“And, uh, I-I have something else to t-tell you.” No going back now. He had to tell the truth.

“What is it?” Aiden asked, cocking his head to the side.

Alex picked up his diary from the table and handed it to Aiden. He took it and began to skim through. “I-I found this while I was cleaning today. I don’t know why I hid it. But there’s some stuff in there that’s pretty rude to you, s-so I knew you had to see it.” Aiden looked up at him. “But I don’t feel like that at all now, I swear!”

Aiden nodded. “Go on,” he said tersely. He was squinting at one of the pages now.

Sweat shone on Alex’s forehead. Oh god, he’s going to be so mad, he thought. “A-and I know I’m supposed to be honest, so it was wrong of me to hide it from you, and I know you’ll be mad about all the stupid things I said” — he was panicking now — “b-but I’m ready to t-take whatever punishment you give me! I’m really, really sorry.” He held his breath and shut his eyes.

“Alex,” he said, closing the diary, “I’m not mad at you.” Alex opened one eye, saw Aiden’s calm expression, then opened both and breathed out. “In fact, I’m very happy you told me about this.” He held it up. “It’s not your fault that you used to be a bad boyfriend. But now I can help you. Watch.” He walked into the kitchen, diary in hand, and dumped it into the trash. “Now you don’t have to worry about it anymore.”

“T-thank you!”

Aiden walked back in front of him and rested a hand against the side of his head. Alex leaned into it. “I’m very happy with your work, and with how much you’ve learned this week. You’ve been a very good boy.“

Alex moaned. His mind filled with hot pleasure that spread through his body, pushing away all of his thoughts. His knees buckled and his cock throbbed. “Thank you!” he said between gasps for breath.

“But,” Aiden chided, watching him struggle to contain himself. “You still have a lot to learn.”

“Of — of course!” He straightened himself. “Could you, um, p-please teach me?” He looked up with pleading eyes.

“Hm. Maybe.” Aiden paused for a moment to think, and spoke: “Are you ready to serve me completely?”

Completely? Before thinking it through, he exclaimed: “Yes! Absolutely! I love serving you.”

“And if it means being able to serve me forever, are you willing to give up your mind?”

Alex felt slightly nervous — some part of him felt this was wrong — but he remained undeterred. “Yes! Please take my mind.”

“Good. Good boy.”

Alex’s mind blanked again. He was dimly aware of Aiden leading him into their room and sitting him down in the desk chair and turning the lights off but was too lost to question anything. Aiden woke up his computer and fiddled with the mouse and keyboard. He took out a pair of thick headphones. “OK. I need you to relax for me and watch the screen. Can you do that?”

“Yesss,” Alex whispered, eyes already turned.

Aiden kissed his forehead and put the headphones around his ears. He clicked a button on the program, and the screen transitioned into a sea of colors.

Alex had no idea what was happening. He watched as the colors shifted around with no discernable pattern, and listed as Aiden began to speak to him through the headphones, backed with a deep, oscillating tone. Aiden was telling him to let go, to drift, to stare, to watch the screen. That sounded good. The colors gradually quickened and formed a pulsing ring that drew Alex’s gaze to the center of the screen. Faint words flashed in front of him — he couldn’t read them. Aiden led him deeper.

The tension melted out of Alex’s body as he let himself be taken. He couldn’t think of resisting Aiden. The ring curved in and drew him in with it. He fell deep, deep down. His breathing slowed and his leg twitched. His mind focused completely on the display in front of him. The flashing words burned into his mind.

Aiden was telling him about service now. About submission. About slavery. His cock throbbed. He accepted the words completely. He wanted to be owned. He wanted Aiden to own him. He wanted ... he wanted master to own him. He needed to submit for master. He needed to surrender and be programmed. He obeyed. He let go and slept with his eyes open, drooling, still staring at the spiral.

Aiden watched him from their bed. It had been just minutes, and he was already so far gone. It wouldn’t take much longer for him to be perfect. Aiden left to make himself dinner. His new slave wouldn’t be going anywhere.

* * *

Alex had never been happier. The past two days had been amazing. Not only was Aiden off from work, allowimg him to serve him all day, but he had also taken the time to help him adjust to his new life of slavery. One of the first things he did was go through Alex’s old things — well, they were really his now — and toss most of them. Then he went shopping — Alex stayed home for another round of programming — and brought back some brand-new toys for him! A chastity cage to make sure he wasn’t distracted, and a collar with plates reading “SLAVE” and “Property of Aiden Smith” to remind him of his place. He ordered him to keep them both on, and Alex was more than happy to obey. They were a constant reminder of the gift of being Aiden’s slave. And Aiden was even letting him keep his name! For now. He was so kind; Alex knew he didn’t deserve it.

Today, he was in the kitchen making fresh lemonade for Aiden. Just the right amount of lemon and sugar — everything to make it perfect for his owner. He wore nothing but his collar and cage. Aiden didn’t want him to wear any clothes today. That made sense to Alex. Aiden should be able to examine his property at any moment. And he was happy to have his feminine features on display.

Alex poured a glass and carried it to the living room. Aiden was sat on the couch, lounging, enjoying his weekend. A bowl of chips and a bowl of salsa sat on the coffee table, which Alex had prepared earlier. His service was really helping Aiden relax and destress — he was proud. He kneeled beside Aiden and held out a glass. Aiden waited for the scene in his TV show to finish, and then took it without acknowledging his slave. He took a sip, and turned his nose. “Too weak.” He snapped his fingers and handed it back to Aiden. “Make a new one.”

Alex bowed. “Yes, Master. I’m sorry, Master.” He felt ashamed. He walked back to the kitchen. The lemonade tasted fine to him, perfectly strong — Master knows best. Slave’s thoughts don’t matter. It was too weak. He poured it out and made a new pitcher, more lemon this time, and brought it back.

Aiden took it from him without a word, took a sip, and nodded. “Better.” Alex smiled. Aiden snapped his fingers and pointed to his feet.

Alex understood. “Yes, Master!” He dropped to his hands and knees and crawled to Aiden’s feet. Aiden lifted and dropped them onto his back. He locked his legs and arms, preparing to stay still for a long time. His head facing the ground, he could hear the TV and Aiden sipping his drink, but he couldn’t see anything. But that didn’t matter. He was being useful. He was serving master. This is where he belonged. This simple focus on Aiden’s desires was something that he never knew he wanted so badly. Thankfully Aiden was there to show him the truth. Without any new commands, his mind dissolved into a repeating loop of mantras, designed to keep him docile and obedient.

Some time later — could have been minutes or an hour — Aiden’s feet shifted, and lifted off his back. “Kneel.” A new command.

“Yes, Master.” Alex shot up from all fours and kneeled before his master. He kept his eyes lowered and noticed a strain in Aiden’s gray sweatpants. He consciously held his mouth closed. He watched Aiden remove his sweatpants and black boxers. His cock sprung up. Fuck, it was so big. He wanted it so badly, but he had to wait for permission. His mouth hung open now.

Aiden enjoyed watching how entranced Alex was by his cock. Stock still, staring, drooling. He snapped his fingers: “Suck.”

“Yes, Master!” Alex exclaimed. He trembled as he drew closer to Aiden, between his legs. Closer to his magnificent cock. He leaned down, arms behind him, tongue out, and took a long lick from the bottom to the top of his shaft. His own cock struggled, and a couple drops of precum hit the floor. He continued to kiss and lick his master’s cock. He wanted to savor the taste, and the smell — sweaty, musky. God, he needed more. With Aiden’s shaft covered in his saliva, he opened his mouth as wide as he could, relaxed his throat, and took him.

Aiden melted into the couch, head facing the ceiling, and let out a pleasured sigh.

Alex worked his cock deeper, deeper, hitting his throat and continuing on. He fought back his gag reflex and steadied his breath. There. He had as much of Aiden’s cock as he could manage. He’d have to work on being able to take the entire thing; he wanted all of it. Only a couple inches escaped him. He swore he could feel his throat bulging.

He began working his head up and down, sucking away and working his tongue along the shaft, pleasuring Aiden as best he could. Aiden moaned and reached out to scratch the boy’s head. He quickened his rhythm, and Aiden’s moans grew in pace and volume in response. He gagged a little, but was able to keep going. Soon he was bobbing up and down, and Aiden’s delicious moans filled his ears.

Aiden felt himself near the edge. He took both his hands, placed them on the back of Alex’s head, and pulled him all the way down. Alex gagged and choked. His throat tightened around Aiden’s cock, desperate for air. It twitched, once, twice, and sent spurts of cum down Alex’s throat. He tried his best to manage the flow and take it all, but it was too much. He was drowning. He pulled back and gasped for air, some cum spilling out of his mouth. He steadied his breath, and was met with a blow to the side of his face.

“Stupid slut!” Aiden shouted. “You were supposed to swallow all of it.”

Alex felt afraid for a moment, but it passed. He looked down and saw that he had indeed wasted some of his master’s cum. His cheek burned. He deserved it; he couldn’t act so disrespectful to the man who gave him purpose. “I-I’m sorry, Master,” he spluttered. “Please forgive this worthless slave.”

“Maybe. Clean up your mess.”

“Yes, Master.” Alex looked around. Clean it up ... how? The rags were by the washer ... was he supposed to get up?

Aiden noticed his confusion. “With your tongue, idiot.”

That made sense. He was supposed to swallow it, after all. “Y-yes, of course, Master.” He got down on his hands and knees and ran his tongue along the floor, lapping up all the spilled cum. Hair, dust, and dirt stuck to his tongue as well. He felt dirty. He got the last of it, swallowed, and returned to kneeling before Aiden.

“Did you get all of it?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And what do you say, Slave?”

He thought for a moment. Oh, of course! “Thank you, Master, for giving this slave the honor of swallowing your cum.” He leaned down and kissed Aiden’s feet.

He chuckled. “You’re welcome. Now,” he snapped, “clean me and give me some space.”

“Yes, Master.” Alex drew closer once more and ran his tongue along and around Aiden’s half-erect cock, taking in the last of his delicious, salty cum and leaving him wet, but clean. He shuffled off to the side.

Aiden replaced his underwear and pants, and eventually looked over at the kneeling boy, whose head was lowered in respect. “Good slave.”

Pleasure seared Alex’s mind. He fell over. His back arched and his whole body tensed as white droplets escaped his cage. He collapsed, panting. He was a good slave, good slave, good slave ... he drifted off into submissive bliss. Aiden watched him for a moment, amused, and turned back to the TV. He’d get Alex to clean up the mess later.