The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trad Wife

Synopsis: Lauren advocates a traditional role for women… submissive, complaint, sexy.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“When can we meet, baby?” Gina Smithson whispered into her phone.

“How about tomorrow?” Greg asked.

“No, I can’t baby…,” Gina whined “Tony’s taking me to couple’s counselling….”

“Couples counselling…!” Greg snorted.

“Yeah…!” she signed

“Can’t you get out of it?”

“No can do…,” Gina said “Tony says either that or we divorce…”

“So? Divorce the prick…!”

“I can’t…”

“Why not?”

“I can’t… well… it’s that stupid pre-nup!”

“Pre-nup?”

“Yeah! I signed it when we got engaged and it says that if I ever divorce in the first five years I get nothing…”

“Nothing?” Greg spat… He sat upright. This was important. Sure he’d been banging Gina… but that’s because he thought she was rich.

“Nothing,” she reaffirmed.

“But I thought…?”

“What?” Gina gasped “You thought that I was rich didn’t you…?”

“No, babe!” he mocked being insulted as he professed his innocence “No… I thought… no that’s not it at all babe…”

“Gina?” Tony called

“Yes honey?” she called back

“Where are you?”

“I’m…. I’m in here…” she said.

“Where?”

“The bathroom…”

“What are you doing in the bathroom?”

“What do you mean ‘what am I doing’?”

“Look, are you gonna be long?”

“Maybe ten minutes…”

“Well try and hurry…”

“I will honey, I will…” she lied.

She listened to hear if he was gone, but wasn’t certain.

“See you on Monday…,” she whispered.

“Okay…”

«click»

“So that dumb bitch has no money?” Rebecca asked as she looked up from under Greg’s desk. She held his cock in her hand.

“Seems not…”

“Maybe we should dump her…?”

“Listen… just suck my cock….!”

“No, I want to…”

“Suck it!” he growled as he grabbed her hair and pulled her face down.

She loved it when he treated her rough. She took him into her mouth and sucked on the head like she was drinking from a bottle.

“When will you see her again?” she asked as she now licked his shaft.

“Monday…” he smiled.

“This time don’t stick it in her ass…” Rebecca said as she played with his balls.

“She likes it in the ass… she thinks taking it in her bum is not cheating…”

“Well I don’t want to suck it if it tastes like shit!”

“You never complained before…!”

“Well that’s ’cause it was my shit!”

“Or mom’s!”

“Yeah, or mom’s!” Rebecca smiled.

“I miss her”

“I miss her too, bro” Rebecca said rising up and kissing Greg on the lips

She spread her legs and straddled him.

“You’re till on the pill?” he asked.

“Yeah, I don’t want you to seed me…” she smiled as she slid down onto him.

“We could create a mutant baby” he said.

“Yeah…!” she laughed “That’s all I need… to mother my own half-sister…!”

Greg arrived at the Smithson house with his van. He had a groundskeeping and pool maintenance service. Serving rich dissatisfied women like Gina Smithson was how he made some extra cash.

Rebecca, his sister was there too, in her maid’s uniform. She slid out of the van’s front door, turned and bent over the small white pool of liquid on her seat and she lapped it up. She didn’t waste her brother’s come just ’cause it had leaked out her pussy.

“That’s funny…,” Greg said as normally Gina would come down to the front door, and open it and stand there in something quite inappropriate… to flirt.

Rebbeca straightened her dress out. She had the keys. “I’ll let myself in…,” she said.

Greg started coming up behind her.

“What are you doing?”

“Coming with you…”

“You’ve got that hedge to trim… ,” she said reminding him why they were there.

“But…!”

“You’ve never come in the front before…!” she said “Don’t lose it now!”

“You’re right…,” he nodded.

Rebecca went in and she stood at the door to watch her brother go back to the van and get his trimmer. She closed the door, and just to make sure, she locked it.

The house was fairly quiet. Normally Gina would have had some music playing downstairs.

“Hello?” Rebecca called tentatively. She went into the lounge room. It was quite neat. “Hmm?” she said putting her hands on her sides. No mess!

She noticed a some flyers and stuff on the coffee table and she went over and she picked these up.

One read “Lauren Childs Marriage Workshop.” Another was a small book “You must serve your husband… 101 tips on being the perfect wife…”

Rebecca carefully put these all back in their place.

She went to the stairs and then she heard a slight moaning. “Gina?” she called. Was she in pain?

She started up the stairs at a pace.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” she heard… it was Gina alright….

“Oh, baby… your cock’s making me come!” Gina cried.

Rebecca went to the master bedroom and peeked.

Gina was naked, riding Tony’s cock.

Tony… he was fifteen years older than Gina, and now fat and balding. He wasn’t ‘gifted’.. being of average length.

Gina was beautiful. She was busty, long brown hair, and a tight body… she worked out.

“Oh, baby!” Gina cried.

Rebecca thought at first she must have been acting a part but Gina sighed as she ground her hips against Tony’s thighs. “Oooo! Ooooo! Ooohhhhhhhh!” Gina gasped

Rebecca watched as Gina’s ass cheeks suddenly trembled like she was having a fit… she was coming so hard her body was spasming.

This was NO act.

“Fuck babe!” Tony moaned.

“Oh, yess… come in me!”

She trembled again.

“Oh yeah!” Tony sighed. It was obvious he was emptying out into Gina.

He didn’t last long, but Gina cried out again in deep satirised tones.

“Thank you, baby!” she cried, leaning forward, kissing him, “Thank you!”

Rebecca was herself a little moist. How could you not have some feeling of excitement seeing that hot beautiful olive-skinned body enjoy itself….

Rebecca turned and snuck back downstairs.

It was almost ten minutes later before Gina came into the kitchen.

Rebecca was dumbstruck.

Gina wore a long 50’s style white dress with large red polka-dots. Her lipstick was red and applied thick. Her hair was done up and neat. She wore shoes.

This was not the casual salutariness she usually displayed.

“Oh, hello Rebecca,” she chimed as she entered and saw the maid

“Gina!” Rebecca smiled.

“Mrs Smithson to you.”

“What?”

“Oh, please… we’ll have none of your flippant casualness anymore… I’m Mrs. Smithson… please…”

“Ah….?”

“A lady of the house must take pride…,” Gina began.

“I see…,”

“So we’ll have none of that modernist informality here… okay?”

“Yes…ah… Mrs. Smithson…”

“Thank you, Rebecca,” Gina smiled and she took hold of Rebecca’s hands. “Oh, by the way… did you notice the lounge room…?”

“What about it….sorry… Mrs Smithson?”

“I cleaned it…”

“Um…”

“I couldn’t ever imagine before just how much fun cleaning was.. and… just how satisfying…”

“Er….,”

“You must have such a terrific job… cleaning… keeping things in order….”

Gina went over to the double fridge to look into it.

“Riiiiiggghhhh” Rebecca said as she burst into a smile… she suddenly thought this was some kind of elaborate prank Gina was playing… teasing her…

“I love keeping house for my husband…,” Gina said.

“Okkkaayyy” Rebecca laughed “I get it…”

“You get what?”

“This is some kind of new scheme you’re trying… because of the pre-nup…?”

“Pre-nup?”

“You told my brother…”

“Oh, Tony had that torn up…”

“What?” Rebecca gasped in hushed tones “Then you’re…. you’re free to divorce him…”

“Divorce?”

“Yes!”

“Why would I divorce my husband?

“Why…?” Rebecca gasped.

“I love my husband… I promised him before God to love, honour and obey him….”

“Yes… but…?”

“Yes, but what?”

Rebecca thought this joke was going on to far… Way too long. But as she looked at Gina she didn’t detect any subterfuge. It’s just her mind couldn’t grasp that Gina might be genuine about her feelings for Tony… especially as what she was now expressing was so at odds with how she knew Gina had felt before….

“A wife for life…,” Gina smiled.

“But… what about… you and….Greg…?”

“What about … oh, there’s… that was a mistake…” Gina said “But thankfully Tony has forgiven me…”

“What?” Rebecca gasped “How did he find out?”

“I told him….”

“What?”

“I have no secrets from my husband….,” Gina laughed at the ridiculous notion that she possibly could deceive the man she loved.

“Oh, and about that…,” Gina added, “Tony has decided he no longer requires your services…”

“What do you mean…?”

“I mean all the work around the house you’ve been doing… well… that’s my job now… I will be sufficient for my husband’s house…”

“What…are you… firing us?”

“Yes, Rebecca,” Gina smiled “Tony has decided and… well, he’s the man of the house… that kind of decision is up to him now, isn’t it?”

“But you and…”

“As I said.. that was a mistake…”

“Something’s not right…,” Rebecca said.

“I just now realise that I could never be fulfilled unless I’m serving my husband…”

“Serving?”

“Yes… my body, my very soul… is all for him…”

“This… is…?”

“So, if you and your brother could leave now….”

“I…”

“At once… or haven’t I made that clear?”

“I…?”

Just then two large men stepped into the kitchen.

“Ah, Rimi and Jake…,” she smiled

She turned back to Rebecca “They’re here to ‘move you along’ in case you didn’t get the message…”

“I… what?”

“Come on, and move!” one said grabbing Rebecca by the arm.

“Hey, let go of me…”

“Move it…” the other said joining in and physically dragging Rebecca to the front door.

“Make sure to get her key”, Gina said having followed them to the front door.

They rummaged into her uniform till they found it.

Rebecca saw Greg was there, nursing his cheek.

She ran to him as soon as the goons let her go.

It was clear that one of them, if not both of them had hit her brother… hard.

“What happened?” Rebecca gasped

“Come on, let’s go…”

“But…?”

“Let’s GO!” he snapped and almost dragged her into the van’s passenger door.

Rebecca stood there quite calmly. She wasn’t gloating.

She looked unfazed. Controlled.

That was the last time Rebecca saw her.

“Thank you gentlemen,” Gina smiled to the two goons.

“You’re welcome…” one said as they then turned and headed down to their own vehicle.

“Enjoy your new life…” one said from the open door of his car.

“I will!” she smiled, and waved.

She turned and went back inside “Now… to make my husband lunch!”

Gina whistled as she closed and locked the door.

She now new that obeying her husband, serving him, was the most fulfilling thing she, as a woman could ever do.

The End