The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trackpad

(hyp, mc, Fd, rom)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. There is no actual sex in this story, but there is some flirting and sexual banter; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

She caught him shivering.

He knew the cliche was to be caught looking. But although he had done one in-class project with the girl—which was why he knew her name, Betsy Vanden—and thought she was pretty, Jon Lieber was no shameless horndog or creepy stalker. It was just that whenever she took out her laptop to take notes, in their Psych class, he felt like ants were walking on his grave... or some other metaphor like that that sounded better and made more sense. He just knew that it made him shiver. And she noticed.

She cornered him after class and asked him about it. “Are you okay? You were kinda... staring at my laptop like it was haunting you or something.”

“Oh, no, um, weird train of thought, I just happened to be looking that direction, sorry.”

“Well, ok. You sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, thanks.” He walked away, embarassed.

* * *

But the next class, it happened again. And this time she definitely saw it.

“Am I doing something that’s bothering you?” she asked after class. “Or do all your weird trains of thought start in my direction?”

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to look like that...”

“But? Come on, now I’m curious. Out with it. Whatever it is, I don’t mind hearing it. I might slap you, but I don’t mind that.”

“Um...”

“Seriously, you can tell me.”

“Well, I just keep getting this weird feeling. When you use your computer.”

“Weird feeling like, visions of doom? Beware the Ides of March, kind of thing?”

“No... weird like... itchy.”

She gave him a level look. “I make you itch, do I? An itch you just can’t scratch?”

He blushed. “No, I—”

She snorted. “I’m just giving you a hard time. It’s clear this is really actually bugging you, whatever it is. Maybe my computer is emitting low-powered death rays, or a sound that only dogs and your skin can hear, or... okay, that’s all the completely nutso theories I can come up with right now. Huh. Well, um, I hope that stops happening?”

“This is why I didn’t want to say anything.”

“No, it’s okay. I asked. And I didn’t even slap you! We’re all good.”

He could have sworn her hips wiggled a bit more than usual as she walked away, though.

* * *

The next Psych class, in the middle of class, he got an instant message from her.

vbets: I figured out what it is!

Curious, he wrote back.

jonlemur: What?

A few minutes later, he received

vbets: I’ll tell you after class!

But sure enough, for most of the class period he didn’t notice any weird sensations at all. Then, about fifteen minutes before the end, he felt a tickle.

It started off feeling like it was all over his body, but soon localized to behind one of his knees. He squirmed in his seat, trying not to let out a sound. Betsy was studiously looking away from him and appeared to be keeping a deliberately blank face. The sensation stopped.

A few minutes later, the tickling started up again, behind his other knee. Again, just as he started to squirm, it stopped. Betsy was definitely avoiding meeting his eyes.

The last ten minutes of class were the longest ten minutes of class time Jon had ever experienced. He had no idea what the teacher said. It took all of his concentration to keep biting his lip, trying not to burst out laughing or yell or squirm too hard. Every few seconds the tickling increased, or started up again somwhere different.

He tried scratching the spot, or putting his hand there, but the sensation just moved somewhere else. From behind his knee, the tickling moved up the back of his thigh, to right between his legs— he felt like his head was going to explode from keeping quiet, and the teacher seemed to give him a funny look. He slid half-off his chair and sat down hard enough on the corner of it that he was worried he’d be walking funny after class—but he’d worry about that if he made it to the end of class. Then the feeling moved up to his stomach and then the sides of his ribs.

On his sides, the sensation stopped for a moment, then changed to a sharp hard scratch that almost got a yelp out of him. He thought he saw Betsy suppress a giggle. Then it was back to tickling, this time in his armpit.

After an impossibly long time, the class finally ended, and it took even more self-control not to shoot up right out of his seat immediately. But he hastily began packing up his things, as Betsy wandered up with what really looked like a smirk on her face.

“Wanna grab a coffee and hear about my theory?”

He glared at her. She suppressed a snicker, almost.

* * *

Over coffee, she came clean. “It’s from that in-class project, when I hypnotized you.”

“I don’t remember any of that...”

“Really, still? Wow. Well, from what I’ve read you were an extremely good subject. But, I... well, since I had it open anyway, I did this thing with my computer, where I suggested that when I ran my finger along the touchpad, you’d feel it as if I was touching your skin. I really should have thought of this when you first mentioned it, because you were shivering just like that.” She flipped open her laptop and ran her finger along the trackpad under the keyboard, and he felt her fingertip just as she’d described. He squirmed a little. “See?”

“Okay, that’s creepy.”

“Yeah? I thought it was kinda fun.” She grinned, and tickled the trackpad. He jumped.

“Hey!”

“Sorry...” she said, looking not sorry at all.

“So how do we undo it?” he asked, a little plaintively.

“Well...” she began thoughtfully, slowly running her finger along the pad.

He squirmed. “Could you please not do that?”

She met his eyes. “You don’t like me touching you?”

He blushed and looked down. “It sounds funny when you put it that way, but it’s really distracting.”

“Sometimes distracting is fun,” she replied, looking him straight in the eyes again. Then she sighed. “But I didn’t mean to do it that time; it just helps me think. I think... well, I bet I could move it.” She made a gesture with both hands as if she were picking up an invisible sheet of paper from the top of her trackpad and setting it on the table between them. Holding his eyes with hers, she reached one hand slowly down to the table. “Now, tell me honestly how you feel when I do this.”

Still holding his gaze, she slowly and tenderly caressed the tabletop, once.

Jon’s face colored a little, and he drew in a breath. But he didn’t squirm.

“See?” she said. “I can use this power for good.”

Jon smiled, then bit his lip. “I think, if I’m going to be feeling it any time you touch something flat, it’s still going to be a bit difficult to be around you.”

“Oh, well, we can’t have that, can we?” she asked, still holding his eyes with hers. They were both quiet for a moment.

Then she grinned. “But I think I can fix that too. From what I’ve read, you go a little bit back into trance every time you respond to my posthypnotic suggestion.” She slowly drew a fingertip along the table, and Jon shivered again. “Responding to me reminds you of how you responded to me in class, when you were completely focused on my voice, and my eyes, and my instructions.” She trailed her finger along the table again, and again Jon shivered, but slightly less, his attention fixed on her eyes. “And while you’re remembering how it felt to go into trance for me now, Jon, you can just let the sensation of my fingertip draw you back there, now...”

* * *

Her fingers snapped, and he opened his eyes.

“Um... what happened?”

Betsy grinned. “We had a long chat.”

“Um... and...?”

“Apparently you have a crush on me!”

His breath caught. Then he narrowed his eyes. “Did I have one before you hypnotized me?”

She snorted. ”That would be a neat trick, wouldn’t it?” She leaned forward with her elbows on the table, until her face was very close to his. She looked deliberately down at his lips, then back up at his eyes. “Does it matter?”

He looked at her lips, and his breath caught again.

She laughed and leaned back, quirking an eyebrow. “I’ll take that as a ‘no.’ Anyway... I bet that’s why the suggestion stayed. Your subconscious was trying to find an excuse to... talk with me more.” She giggled.

“The suggestion! The touch pad. Is that still going to happen? I’d like to be able to ever look our Psych prof in the eye again.”

“Let’s see,” she replied with a mischievous look. She opened up her computer, tickled the trackpad with her fingers. He felt nothing.

He breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness that’s gone.”

“Gone?” she said innocently. She licked a finger, then tickled her computer’s touch pad with it. He jumped up out of his seat.

“Aah! I thought you were going to remove that suggestion!”

“No... you just said you didn’t want it to happen in class.” She smirked. “And if you’re very, very good, I might not do it to you too much tonight, when you pick me up at eight. Please be prompt!” She licked her finger again, then held it ready like a weapon while she stood up and gathered her things. Then, with a quick laughing look, she tickled the table, then scurried out of the coffeeshop while he squirmed.