The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tourist Attraction

(mc md mf)

General disclaimers: This is a hypnofetish fantasy. It contains adult language and situations, along with examples of adult fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and/or impossible things to other adult fictional characters.. If you 1) are under the age of consent in your community, 2) are disturbed by such concepts, 3) attempt to do most of these things in real life or 4) want graphic blow-by-blow sex in your online pornography, then please stop reading now.

Permission is granted to re-post this story unaltered to any on-line forum, as long as no fee whatsoever is charged to view it, and this disclaimer and this e-mail address () are not removed.

It would also be nice if you told me you were posting it.

Copyright Voyer, © 1998 & 2006

Specific disclaimers: As noted above, I originally wrote this piece several years ago and posted it.. somewhere. For one reason or another it never made into the Archive until now. So I finally cleaned it up a bit and sent it in. Enjoy..

* * *

Jill trudged into the darkening courtyard, her open-toed sandals slapping loudly on the stone tiles that surrounded the motel swimming pool. As had been promised, the motel was conveniently located near the center of the city, but she was still tired from her long day out exploring the town. Her arms were full of souvenirs and her purse, but she still managed to push a long brown strand of hair out of her face, hooking it back behind her ear, under the cute pink baseball hat she’d bought down on the waterfront while booking the harbor tour for tomorrow. It was very quiet in the dusk-filled space; the pool was empty, the blue brightly-lit waters shimmering meditatively. It had been quite warm earlier in the day, even up on the observation platform at the top of the Bloy Building, but now her brown bare legs started goose-pimpling as she lingered for a long moment to watch the swirl.

Then there was motion at the corner of Jill’s vision. She gave a surprised start, almost dropping her packages.

The stranger passed in silence, looking neither left nor right as she followed a course that took her along the eastern side of the pool, which ran perpendicular to the one Jill currently occupied. The newcomer was a tall, voluptuous woman, whose straight, lustrous, black hair reached almost to her narrow waist. A dusky-red string bikini made only a half-hearted effort to cover her generous assets. She walked until she reached the waiting diving board, where she made a sharp ninety-degree turn and stepped up onto it without breaking stride, maintaining the same steady pace down the board. In addition to the bikini, Jill now saw that the woman was wearing a pair of shoes that strongly resembled Jill’s sandals, only with a couple of moderately high heels attached. They made strange clumping sounds as they impacted against the diving board.

At the very last second before plunging into the water, the woman abruptly came to a joint-clicking halt, as if some mechanism powering her had been switched off. She stood looking out across the pool, her hands hanging limply but gracefully at her sides, her hips and legs shifted like a contestant at a beauty pageant.

Jill watched her. The woman didn’t move, didn’t so much as blink, but continued to stare calmly straight ahead, her dark eyes cool and placid, her face free of blemish or expression. Jill cleared her throat, and considered speaking. Then the woman’s eerie stillness began to frighten her, and she edged away, clutching her packages to her short-sleeved blouse.

Not looking where she was going, she bumped into the man. She let out little scream, and again fumbled with her packages. Somehow she got them under control. She looked at him with a flustered smile, still watching the woman out of the corner of her eye.

“I’m terribly sorry..”

He smiled back. He was a thin, rather ordinary-looking man with sandy-brown hair, but he had a nice smile.

“No harm done.”

“I wasn’t watching where I was going... I was just...”

“You were looking at Monique.”

“Monique...?”

He nodded casually towards the woman on the diving board, who had not reacted in the slightest to their conversation. He sighed the contented sigh of a connoisseur, openly ogling her bikini-clad form.

“I don’t blame you for being distracted. She’s absolutely stunning, isn’t she? I especially like the way those pool lights shine up on her from below like that, the water reflections rippling slowly off of her body... .”

“Um.” Jill fumbled for something to say, trying without success to make her feet move. “Are you two... Are you a... um... couple?”

“Hmm? You might say we’re partners, yes. We’ve developed a relationship, at any rate. Although we only met fairly recently.” He paused and continued to intently study the woman on the diving board for a long moment, then abruptly turned back to Jill, smiling again. “I picked out that bikini for her myself. Do you like it?”

“Uh...”

“I think it sets off her features and skin color wonderfully well. I’ll have to get her some underwear that is that color as well..” He paused again, and looked apologetic, studying her with the same gaze he had pointed at ‘Monique.’ His strangely black eyes stood out among the featureless plains of his face. He continued sincerely: “Oh, I’m sorry. Where are my manners? You’re probably wondering why Monique’s acting the way she is, aren’t you? Well, it’s really quite simple. She and I are just playing a little game.. Would you care to join us?”

“Game..?” Jill asked, weakly, her own brown eyes staring back at him over her now-crumpled parcels. “Uh.. no, I don’t think so.. I was just going back up to my room...” Her feet remained nailed to the tiles.

“Oh, no, don’t rush off! Trust me. You’ll love this game. You just have to play a round. I play it all of the time, and it’s a lot of fun.” His hand snaked smoothly into her pocket, and emerged holding a golden chain. Attached to the end of the chain, last to pop out of the pocket, was a large golden pocketwatch. He held up the watch so that it dangled between them, swinging slowly back and forth, flashing in the lights of the pool..

“It’s such an incredibly simple game. And so pleasant, too. It goes by so quickly. So wonderfully relaxing and soothing.. So easy and enjoyable... You don’t have to do anything, or even think about anything to play. All you have to do is just stand there and watch this watch...”

“I... I really don’t have time for this..”

“You have plenty of time. We have plenty of time. Everyone has all the time in the world. And you don’t have to think about anything now except learning the simple rules of the game. Just let your worries and cares drift away for a time, and you can focus solely on playing the game. You’ll enjoy the game. After you’ve tried the game just once, I guarantee you’ll want to play it again and again. It feels so very, very, good to play the game. And all you have to do to start playing the game is follow the watch with your eyes. So easy, so simple. You’ve already begun to relax and play. It’s so easy to just play the soothing, relaxing, game by watching the watch swing slowly back and forth.. back and forth... just standing there quietly and watching the pretty watch swing back... and forth... back... and forth...”

“Look... I really don’t think..”

Her eyes tracked the watch as it moved slowly, rhythmically back and forth in front of her face.. it caught the light from the pool, it seemed to glow with its own internal light, that flashed and pulsed in time to the man’s words...

“You’re playing the game now. You have already mastered the rules, and are now deep inside the game and playing it very well. So soothing, so relaxing to go deep inside the game and play it very well, to sink into the game, to just stand there quietly and watch the shiny gold watch move slowly back and forth, back and forth, in front of your eyes... back and forth in front of your tired, heavy, eyes as you play the game, and play it very, very, well.”

“I... I can’t.. play..”

“Of course you can. You’re playing it now, and playing it very, very well. But it’s tiring to play the game. So very tiring. So exhausting. You’re so tired, so heavy. So tiring, so wearying, to play the game, after a long, hot day out in the city. So much easier to just sleep. To let your tired, worn-out, mind go blank, totally blank, empty of thought, and drift off into sleep.. To relax your body and close your tired, heavy, eyes, and sink into restful sleep..”

“I..”

Her eyelids drooped; enormous weights had suddenly been clipped to them. She tried to tear her head and heavy, tired, eyes away from the watch, but they wouldn’t move... couldn’t move. Mustering all of her strength, she was able to again drag open her leaden eyelids. Only to once again helplessly follow the shining watch as it swung endlessly back and forth, back and forth... and the voice:

“Time to sleep now. Sleep. Time to end the game for now and close your heavy, tired, eyes and sleep. Deep, dreamless sleep. You can’t keep your heavy, tired, eyes open any longer, and you must... sleep. Deep, bottomless, eternal sleep..”

Jill’s eyes closed, and her head sank down to her chest. Her arms slowly parted, and her pile of packages spilled out onto the ground. Something shattered in one of the bags as it hit the ground, but the sound came from very far away, from the far end of the universe..

“Very good... sleep. Asleep now... deeply asleep... ever deeper, but still aware of my voice... listening to my voice... listening only to my voice.. there is only my voice... Responding only to my voice...”

* * *

He stopped swinging the watch, and snapped his fingers loudly in front her down-turned face. No response. He nodded.

“Now then, you are relaxed, and asleep, deeply asleep, and you hear only my voice. There is only my voice. While you are asleep, you can trust my voice, completely and absolutely. My voice will explain everything, make everything clear. As you listen to my voice, as you trust my voice, you go deeper into sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“Good. Now my voice is going to ask you questions, and you will answer honestly and completely. Every time you honestly and completely answer one of my voice’s questions, you will go deeper into sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I.. understand.”

“Very good. Now tell me, what is your name?”

“Jill...”

“What is your full name, Jill?”

“Jill... Pauline Montgomery...”

“Jill Montgomery. Very good. Listen carefully to my voice, Jill. Every time you hear my voice say your name, hear my voice say Jill, you will go deeper into sleep. Do you understand, Jill?”

“Yes...” The word was blurred sigh.

“You are staying here at the motel, Jill?”

“Yess..”

“You are traveling alone, Jill?”

“Yesss..”

“And when are you expected back home?”

“Five.. days...”

“Five days. Right. Did you have any specific plans for the next five days, Jill?”

“I... harbor cruise... tomorrow..”

“Ah, yes. That’s a very nice trip. Unfortunately, I’m afraid you’re going to have to miss it. Is that all, Jill?”

Her head bobbed, once.

“You will always answer my questions verbally, Jill, no matter how deeply asleep you are. Is that all you had planned?”

“Yes...”

“You’re not planning to meet anyone?”

“No...”

“Is there any chance anyone you know will turn up here unexpectedly?”

“..don’t think so..” She shook her head uncertainly.

“Hmm. Well, shouldn’t be a problem.. Now relax, listen carefully, Jill, and answer me honestly and completely. Are you sexually attracted to men?”

“yes.” The word was a whisper.

“Good. Now then, Jill. This is the most important question of all. Go deeper into sleep, and think of all your male friends and acquaintances. Picture each of them in your mind. Can you see them, Jill, filing slowly past you?”

“Yes...”

“Good. Out of all of them, pick the man who is the one you would most like to... be... with. There is one. I can tell. There is a man you know, a man you fantasize about, those nights when you are alone in bed, the man about whom you think wet, dirty, forbidden thoughts. A man whom you want inside of you more than anything... Picture this man... Can you see him, Jill?

“Yes.”

“Good. What is the man’s first name, Jill?”

“George.” She quickly responded, and flushed.

“George. Very good, Jill. Picture George in your mind. Think about him. Do you still see George?”

“Yes.” She flushed again, more brightly than before, her pert lips parting slightly to reveal white teeth.

“Good. Remember how strong and noble George is? How handsome and virile? Trustworthy and brave? He’s everything you ever wanted in a man, Jill, and more, so much more. You’d give yourself to him in an instant, if only he’d have you, wouldn’t you, Jill?”

“Yessss...” She was almost panting.

“You trust George, don’t you, Jill?”

“Yesss..”

“And you’d do anything George asks of you, wouldn’t you, Jill?”

“Ohh... yesss... anything...” Her hands were slowly clenching and unclenching against her denim cut-offs.

“That’s right. Anything. Anything for George. No limits. No hesitation. Now, Jill, in a moment, a finger will touch your forehead. When it does so, your eyes will open. Your eyes will open, but you will not wake up. In fact, as your eyes open, you will fall even more deeply asleep. You will then act exactly as if you are awake, you will even think that you are awake, but you remain asleep, deeply asleep, until my voice tells you to wake. What will you do, Jill?”

“I will remain asleep.”

“Yes. Very good... Oh.. But always remember, Jill, when you hear my voice say.. ‘surrender now, Jill’... your eyes will close, and you will remember again that you are asleep. Deeply asleep. What words will send you back into deep, restful, sleep?”

“Surrender now, Jill.”

He hesitated for a deliberate second, then continued.

“Jill, when the finger touches your forehead, and you open your eyes, there will be a man in front of you. It will be George. George will speak with my voice, but this will be perfectly normal and natural. More importantly, you will be alone with him. Completely alone. You are free to be totally honest and open with him. No restrictions. No limits. Do you understand?”

“I... unnderstannd...”

“Good.” He reached under her hat brim, touched her forehead lightly, and Jill’s eyes fluttered open. She looked up and flushed yet again, even more brightly, immediately dropping her gaze back to the ground.

“Ohhh... H-hi, George. I... didn’t expect to see you here...”

“Hello, Jill.” He gently put his hand under her chin, and lifted her face back up. She stared at him, wide-eyed, tears starting to run down her cheeks. “I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time. Have you?”

“Y... you have?” She almost moaned. “Buh. but what about Janine? Does she know you’re here? I could never..”

“Shh.” He tapped her lips with an index finger. “Janine’s not here. Janine’s not anywhere. It’s just you, and me. Together. Alone. Just like you always wanted. Just like you always dreamed about. Only its going to be even better than you ever dreamed. Better than your deepest fantasies. Are you ready, Jill?”

“Oh, God. Oh, God, yes. Please.. so ready...” She trembled, violently, still staring, her hands at her sides. He leaned over and slowly brushed his lips across her neck, gave her breast a light squeeze with one hand. She moaned, her head lolling back. He looked up, clinically.

“Ah ah aaah... don’t cum, Jill. Not yet. You can only cum when George gives you permission to cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, George.” She swallowed raggedly “Please... please may I cum?”

“Soon, Jill, very soon, you will cum. You will cum ...and cum ...and cum. But first, before you can cum we have to play a little game.”

“A... game?”

“You trust me, don’t you, Jill?”

“Oh, God, yes, George. Always.” She sobbed a little.

“Good.” He carefully wiped a tear away from her cheek, and again pulled out the pocketwatch. He held it up. “The way we play this game, Jill, is for you to stand there quietly, and watch this watch swing back and forth... back and forth..” Her eyes stared widely at the watch, but after only a few seconds began to droop slowly shut. “Good, Jill. I’m glad to see you’ve played this game before, and remember the rules so very, very, well. You’re playing it again now, and playing it very well. George is very proud of you, and as a reward, will soon allow you to fulfill your deepest, darkest, fantasies, and allow you to cum. But now your eyes are so heavy, so tired as they watch the watch swing to and fro, back and forth.. It’s time for you to sleep, go into deep, dreamless sleep, and listen to my voice.. only to my voice.. respond only to my voice.. obey.. only... my... voice...” Her eyes closed, but her head remained up.

He dropped the watch to his side, and smiled knowingly at the entranced woman who stood before him.

“Open your eyes, Jill.”

Her eyes opened smoothly. He hadn’t even bothered to remind her to stay asleep. It had been totally unnecessary. He nodded and turned.

“Follow me.”

She fell into step behind him.

He snapped his fingers in sudden remembrance, and stopped abruptly. Jill bumped lightly into him, and came to a halt as well, her expression unchanging. He spoke more loudly.

“Oh. Almost forgot. Monique. Pick up Jill’s things, and take them to your room. Then report back to my room.” The woman on the diving board wordlessly pivoted, and walked back to dry land. He went up to his room, Jill trailing obediently after him, eyes seeing and unseeing...

* * *

They entered the bedroom, over the motel office. Jill came to a halt again, watching him with shining eyes. He dropped into the comfortable chair by the bed and smiled up at her, casually crossing his legs.

“You need to get me in the mood, Jill. Prove to me that you are worthy to experience your deepest fantasies, and to cum. Do a sexy striptease for me. Slowly. Very slowly. And with every piece of clothing, you go deeper and deeper into sleep. With every piece of clothing you remove, your body will get hotter and hotter. With every piece of clothing you slowly peel off of your hot, sticky, body, you want more desperately to please George, and to be allowed to cum.”

Jill smiled, feverishly, and began gyrating her body, and sliding her hands over herself, her sides, her breasts trapped under the molten blouse and bra... Slowly. Very slowly. It felt so good to obey George, and slowly strip for George...

Gradually, she began to peel off her hot, sweaty blouse, and then her cutoffs, never breaking the rhythm that had been established in her mind, a rhythm set by a watch swinging before her eyes.. that still swung before her eyes, shaping and outlining every movement, every instant of her existence. Her limbs, her entire body stretched and flowed, clad now in her underwear, her hot, unbearably scratchy underwear.. She danced in languorous circles, trying to twist her body out of the fabric that clung to her skin like an octopus, resisting her fingers. And then her hateful cotton bra finally slipped free, and joined the other garments on the floor. As her breasts finally gained the open air, she felt a strange contradictory rush of coolness and warmth hit the exposed flesh, and wash through her, both delightful, both excruciating. She cupped her hands under her breasts, and pushed them towards her audience, her face sultry and desperate. The burning, the horrific, wonderful, burning, was building inside her.. If George didn’t put his wonderful cock inside her soon, and tell her to cum, her brain was going to rupture and she’d die. Still, her hands swirled slowly, slowly, around her naked tits, reluctantly slipping off of her breasts and working deliberately down towards her sweat-soaked panties. Uselessly, she willed them to move faster..

His voice spoke.

“Freeze, Jill. You have turned to stone.” Her hands instantly stopped, inches from their destination and she screamed inside her mind, suddenly hating him and loving him and lusting for him all the more. For an untold eternity, she stood, staring at the worn brown carpet, writhing motionlessly in an endless sea of delicious heat, wishing it would end, wordlessly begging him to leave her like this forever... Finally, at long last, all too soon, he spoke again.

“Continue..” She gasped her relief and dismay, and her hands resumed their torturous crawl, squirming their way under the panties’ elastic band, plucking at it teasingly. Her panties came off, inch by inch down her burning thighs and legs and the heat redoubled again, ten times, a hundred times worse than with the bra.. Only her sandals remained, and then maybe, maybe at long last..

As she slowly worked the sandals off her feet, he finally rose, smiling, and began slowly unbuttoning his checked shirt. At the sight, she almost managed to break the rhythm of the watch, and cum.

Almost.

The hat burned, a ring of pink ice circling her head.

They flowed into the bed, their sweaty bodies intertwined. He didn’t enter her, instead whispering in her ear and running his warm hands expertly over her body in exactly the way she liked.

Because he told her that it was exactly the way she liked.

His masterful voice and touch casually, playfully, carried her mind and body to the brink of absolute orgasm and drew them back, again and again. Her hands, her tongue, her breasts and thighs and cunt and brain did everything, felt everything, his voice told them to do, and more, as she reached deep inside herself, giving more and more, opening every last particle of her being to him, desperate to please, to be pleased, to be allowed release..

Finally, at long last, after hours and days and eons of frantic activity and building, burning heat, he

took the hat from her head

slowly shifted his body

brought his iron rod to bare, and

Plunged it into her, whispering final commands in her ear as his cock went home, erupted deep inside her again and again. As it did, the warmth finally let go, exploded, redoubled and exploded again and, exactly as ordered. Exactly as ordered, it was better than Jill’s deepest fantasies combined and multiplied a hundredfold. She clung to him, raked his back with her fingernails, thrust against him and helplessly came and came and came, at first screaming George’s name, then a (..brief whispered command..) very different name..

* * *

She had entered unseen, unheard, during Jill’s slow striptease. Monique now watched quietly from the side of the bed. Her expressionless face was never so much as allowed to flicker, her body not allowed to move even a fraction of an inch, but every time Jill screamed, she came as well. Each orgasm more powerful than the last..

* * *

Finally he whispered again in her ear, spidered his hands over her pleasure points and allowed her to stop cumming, easing her slowly down off of the plateau to which he had so effortlessly lifted her. She collapsed onto her back on the bed, her eyes 3/4 closed, her breathing slow and deep through her open lips. His voice spoke to her...

“You’ve done very well, Jill. Much better than Monique by far..”

For a split second, a both a wash of pride and a surge of jealousy blasted across her mind. She realized it was his right to see other women. No single woman could satisfy him. She wondered who the worthless slut Monique was, whether she was even remotely worthy of the honor of obeying George and fucking for George..

Somehow he read her thoughts, or what remained of them.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Jill. Monique’s right over there, by the bed. You can see her now.” Jill’s eyes cracked opened, shifted, widened with surprise upon seeing the woman looking down at her. Automatically, she pulled the tangled sheet over her so it covered her breasts.. “But don’t worry. I’m not going to fuck her, at least not tonight. Monique isn’t a.. well.. a real woman, like you so manifestly are Jill.” He pulled the sheet back out her unresisting hands, bringing her perky breasts back into view. He began casually fondling the breast nearest him, and she rose into it, trying to force her body deeper into it, get under his callused skin, merge with him forever.. He withdrew the hand, and she immediately sank back onto the bed, her eyes again slitted, her breath slowing... “She’s.. a beautiful work of art, a sculpture, to be properly mounted and presented for all to admire.” Lying next to her in bed, running his finger over her trembling body, he shook his head a trifle sadly. “You should see how she chooses to dress herself. It’s a crime. Still..” He sighed, tired but eminently satisfied. He reached over and picked up the pocketwatch which lay beside the bed on a nightstand. He dangled it over Jill. She stared up at it. Monique stared down.

“But enough of that. Tonight we’ve made an excellent start. Surrender now, Monique. Surrender now, Jill.” Jill’s eyes closed, her head lolling over onto the pillow. Monique collapsed gently, crumpling into a graceful heap on the floor.

He dropped the watch back onto the dresser, and once again merged his body with Jill’s. As they both worked towards another awesome climax, he whispered in her ear.. whispered..

* * *

Jill woke up with a start. She’d been having the strangest dream, which was already becoming jumbled in her mind. Fading away.. Something about.. a pocketwatch? She gave a mental shrug, hopped out of bed and put on her robe, humming happily as she almost danced towards the bathroom. It was a shame it was already time to head back home, but this had been the best vacation ever. She’d never felt so totally serene and relaxed. The steady warm glow inside her like she’d been fucking for about a week, instead of just going on the harbor tour every day...

She paused and stared at the pink baseball hat sitting nearby on the chest of drawers next to the TV. Something flickered inside her head, thoughts casually rearranged themselves. She hadn’t gone on a harbor tour every day. What made her think that? She’d done all sort of wildly interesting things around the city that she could tell people about in detail if they happened to ask it was justa pity hercamera hadnt workedproperly..

Still humming, she quickly showered and dressed, carefully wrapping her precious new souvenirs in her oddly unused clothes, so they wouldn’t get damaged while traveling... She put on her hat and left the room, lugging her suitcases.

Out in the open hallway, she looked down into the courtyard from the second story. Two blonde-haired women, very possibly twins, were sunning themselves by the pool, decked out in matching blue string bikinis. Jill looked at them, and for a second she had a sharp flash of... what? Jealousy? Happiness?? Then it was gone. It had never been there.

No one else was in sight. Except, as she turned to go, another room door popped open, an a third individual stepped out, also carrying a suitcase. She was a tall, dark-haired woman, draped in a mass of jewelry and colorful but shapeless clothes, all topped off with a hideous octagonal pair of glasses. She gave Jill a wide-eyed, slightly bubble-brained smile, and trotted off down the hall, her sneakers slapping loudly. Jill stared after her; she seemed oddly familiar...

Must have seen her around the motel at some point..

She returned her key to the thin, sandy-haired non-entity at the check-in desk, strolled out to her waiting rental car, and drove off towards the airport.

* * *

“Soo..?”

“So what?”

Evelyn rolled her eyes.

“So how was the trip?”

Jill smiled smugly and leaned back in her chair.

“It was great, just like Tiffany said it would be.”

“Tiffany?”

“Girl I know at work; she recommended it to me in the first place. I had a wonderful time. I even went on the harbor tour. That’s where I got this really cool hat!”

“The harbor tour. Right. How thrilling. What I meant was, did you do anything important?”

“Well.. actually, I did meet this really cute guy. His name was George.”

“Oh?” Evelyn’s eyebrows shot up. “Talk, girl.”

“I liked him a lot. He taught me to play a great new game. Would you like to see it?”

“Girl, there’s some things about life you need explained..”

Jill gave the other woman a shove of mock-annoyance and smiled widely.

“No, not that kind of game, silly. Here, let me show you how it works. I think you’ll like it...” As she said the words, something clicked open inside Jill’s mind..

Like the door swinging open..

The front door of a motel, with so many more doors behind it...

Jill’s hand reached into her pocket, and the attached fingers closed around what was waiting there. It emerged into the light: not really a pocketwatch, but a shining golden disk the size and shape of one, dangling at the end of a long chain. The hand held it up in front of Evelyn and began swinging it back and forth. Jill’s voice took on the proper tone. Compelling. Commanding. “This is how we play the game, Evelyn. All you have to do.. is sit there quietly... and watch this watch. Watch it swing back and forth. It’s such an easy game to learn to play... All you have to do is watch... the watch..”

“This is the stupidest thing I’ve.. ever.. heard...” Evelyn’s smoky voice slowly trailed off as her light brown eyes began to track the watch’s movements, back and forth.. back and forth..

“Back... and forth... so soothing.. so relaxing..” As her mouth continued to talk, Jill’s eyes monitored Evelyn’s expression. Another door swung open, and blue pool waters could be seen, shimmering... Soon Evelyn would be asleep, and they would play the game far into the night. The DVD Jill had brought back from vacation was right across the room, waiting in the machine. By the time Evelyn’s vacation rolled around in a couple of months, she too would be ready.. eager.. to go on a harbor tour of her very own..

(end)