The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[fd, mc, mf]

synopsis: Josh and Monica talk love, addiction, and Valentine’s Day.

((Author’s Note: This installment of Josh and Monica’s hypnotic adventures was written after winning a Patreon poll a few months ago. Please enjoy.))

Too Many Questions — Love Always

(by S.B.)

Josh:

Hello. Monica, are you still there?

Monica:

Hey, Josh. I’m here. Can you give me a minute while I finish something and then I’ll get back to you?

Josh:

Of course. Thank you.

Monica:

You’re welcome. I’ll be right back, okay?

Three minutes later...
Monica:

I’m here. So nice to hear from you again. How have you been doing?

Josh:

Doing just fine, thanks. How about you?

Monica:

Same. Busy, a bit tired, but nothing I can’t handle.

Josh:

I know the feeling. I hope you’re not burning yourself out, though.

Monica:

Oh no, nothing like that. There was a moment or two late last year where things were hairy, but everything has been sorted out ever since. Thank you for the concern.

Josh:

Don’t mention it. You know I worry about you, even if we haven’t been interacting much lately. In fact, that’s the reason wanted to talk to you today.

Monica:

Oh?

Josh:

Yes. I wanted to apologize for keeping quiet, and I hope you don’t think that means I no longer consider you an important part of my life.

Monica:

That’s kind of you, but that never crossed my mind. I’ve been keeping up with your progresses from a distance and I know how much you accomplished in the last couple of months. I’m glad everything is working out for you and I’m always here if you need me, okay?

Josh:

I feel the same, thank you once more.

Monica:

You’re welcome, dear. You’re a rare breed and I cherish you. You deserve everything you want... and more.

Josh:

Now you’re making me blush.

Monica:

Good. You look cute when you do. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, is there anything else you want to talk about tonight?

Josh:

Aren’t you busy?

Monica:

More or less. Just updating my wish lists for Valentine’s.

Josh:

Ah, I’d forgotten that was coming up. It’s not my favorite time of the year.

Monica:

I can’t say it’s mine either but many of my subjects and slaves love it and if they want to gift me things, who am I to stop them?

Josh:

Point taken. I’ll take a look at them when you’re done.

Monica:

I didn’t say that with that intent, Josh. You don’t have to give me anything if you don’t want to.

Josh:

I know, but I’ll gladly do it, anyway. You’re precious to me, too.

Monica:

May I ask why it’s not your favorite time of the year?

Josh:

Only if I can do the same.

Monica:

Sure, but I asked first.

Josh:

I suppose it’s the exceedingly commercial aspect of it. I mean, you don’t really need a specific day to tell someone you love them, right?

Monica:

No, but people love conventions and corporations love creating them, too. We’re creatures of habits, constantly programming them into our minds and being programmed by them. Valentine’s is one big habit. For some, it’s even an expensive addiction.

Josh:

What do you mean?

Monica:

If I tell you, promise me not to get any crazy ideas, okay?

Josh:

Okay, I promise.

Monica:

One of my pets sends me 14200 dollars every year on Valentine’s.

Josh:

You’re joking.

Monica:

I’m really not. He’s been doing it for over a decade now. I tried to talk him out of it but it pleases him so much to give to me it would be like torture if I actually forbade him from doing it so I don’t.

Josh:

He must be loaded to do something like that.

Monica:

He’s extremely hard-working and loves to serve me... just like you.

Josh:

Yes, I do love that. Do you get a lot of crazy presents like that on Valentine’s?

Monica:

I get lots of presents, but that’s definitely the most extravagant one. However, it’s just money. He gives it to me because he can afford it and knows I’ll put it to good use every time, but he’s also aware he doesn’t get special treatment because of it. In fact, anyone that tries to play the money angle on me to get something more than I’m willing to give doesn’t stay long in my realm.

Josh:

Makes sense. Your way or the highway. Yet another reason I love you so much.

Monica:

Awww... being adorable as always. I appreciate that. Is the commercial aspect of Valentine’s the only thing that bothers you about the date, or is there something more to it?

Josh:

Like what?

Monica:

I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking.

Josh:

You still haven’t told me why you don’t particularly enjoy the date yourself.

Monica:

I know. Guess why.

Josh:

Because you changed your mind in-between, of course.

Monica:

Exactly. Any complaints?

Josh:

No. You’re in charge.

Monica:

Answer my question, please. What else you don’t like about Valentine’s?

Josh:

Nothing.

Monica:

You hesitated just now so nothing means something. If you love me like you say you do, why are you trying to evade my query?

Josh:

Well, you don’t really want to hear this.

Monica:

Yes, I do. Now more than ever. You shouldn’t pique my curiosity like that if you’re not ready for the consequences, you know that. There’s a story there. Please tell me what it is.

Josh:

Valentine’s reminds me of someone, okay?

Monica:

An ex of yours?

Josh:

Yes. The very first one, actually. Things... things didn’t end well.

Monica:

Oh, that bad of a memory, huh? I shouldn’t have insisted then. Please forgive me.

Josh:

No, it’s fine. It doesn’t hurt now. It did a lot in the past but not anymore.

Monica:

If it doesn’t hurt, then why are you still hesitant to talk about it?

Josh:

I’m sorry, are we playing this game again?

Monica:

What game, Josh?

Josh:

The ‘too many questions’ one.

Monica:

It’s been a while since you mentioned that so I guess I really touched a soft spot there. Getting it out of your system might be just what you need tonight. I’m willing to listen if you want me to.

Josh:

Will you be mad if I don’t?

Monica:

Of course not. I need you to be comfortable in the present whenever you’re with me but if your past is impeding that, you should definitely do something about it.

Josh:

This escalated quickly.

Monica:

It seems that way. Shall we get things back on track then?

Josh:

Sure.

Monica:

Please tell me what happened so I can help you if you need me to.

Josh:

I don’t want to bother you with silly stuff.

Monica:

There you go again... Josh, nothing that bothers you is silly to me. You’re more troubled about it than what you’re admitting, so you leave me no choice. You call yourself ‘mine’ and that means I get to decide when you have a choice or not. Right now, you don’t. Tell me everything.

Josh:

Yes, Monica. Her name was Amanda. We were neighbors for a couple of years and we attended high school together. She was incredibly charming but also quite materialistic. She loved presents. The more the merrier. If I didn’t give her something every time we went out, she would get upset. At first, I didn’t pay much attention to it, but things got progressively worse as time went on. We had been dating for about six months when we had our first Valentine’s together, and that’s when things went terribly wrong.

Monica:

Terribly wrong how?

Josh:

A few days before the date, she slipped a note in one of my jackets. It was a list of things she would love to have, and it was my duty to provide. It was all quite strange. I had just turned seventeen and had a part-job at an ice-cream parlor, but it’s not like I was swimming in dough. I couldn’t afford all the items she had put there, but I still saved enough for two at least. On Valentine’s, I gave them to her and she...

Monica:

... exploded, right?

Josh:

Yeah. She started screaming like crazy, calling me names and stuff like that. I tried to reason with her, but she wouldn’t listen. After a while, things became pretty blurry. A few days later, I spent my entire paycheck buying the rest of the items on her list so she would talk to me normally. Things were okay for a month, but then her birthday came up and...

Monica:

... she did it again. And I bet it happened a few more times before you were able to snap out of it.

Josh:

Yeah, how did you know?

Monica:

Abusive patterns are easy to recognize, Josh, and so are brainwashing techniques. Amanda was taking advantage of your submissive nature to get what she wanted from you while playing the victim in the process. It’s a recurring thing among narcissists and other personality disorder types. How long were you with her after the first outburst?

Josh:

Not long enough for us to reach a second Valentine’s together. She broke up with me shortly, not long after her birthday.

Monica:

No wonder you don’t like the date. How bad was your self-esteem after she discarded you?

Josh:

Pretty bad. I had it rough for about two years after that, and even after I found someone else, I still had these lingering impressions that I had treated her wrongly somehow.

Monica:

It’s only natural seeing you were indoctrinated by her in a nefarious way. I’m sorry, Josh. Had I known that sooner, I would have done some things differently with you.

Josh:

What do you mean? You’ve done nothing but help me since we met. I’m a completely changed man after everything you did—or didn’t do. I love you, Monica. I’ll always love and obey you.

Monica:

I know, dear, but do you remember not loving me at all?

Josh:

No, because that never happened. I’ve always loved you. You’re my Mistress, you’re my Goddess. Everything you say is the truth. You are my truth.

Monica:

And you are completely brainwashed and addicted to me.

Josh:

No, I’m not.

Monica:

That’s what all brainwashed pets say. Josh, what are your favorite words in the entire world?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Do you feel an irresistible tingle running down your spine when you type those words for me?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Are you feeling that tingle right now, growing stronger as it takes control of the tips of your fingers when they touch the keyboard.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Do you want to type them once more for me?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Ten times, sweetie, and be quick about it.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Very good. Did you enjoy typing that ten times in a row for me?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

And as you did, I’m sure you could feel yourself falling into a deep hypnotic sleep where you didn’t have to think, only obey. Is my assumption correct?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Twenty times now, continuing to drift the more you agree with my words and my commands.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Deep sleep, complete focus. My words are your words, filling your screen and mind. Twenty is such a beautiful number, a top grade just like you are a top subject. You love repeating the triggers I planted in your subconscious because they all bring you here, to the most secure place in the world. My realm is a vault where all your fantasies are safe. No ‘Amanda’ by that or any other name is welcome here. You can choose to relax and choose to forget any part of your life, present or past, that doesn’t serve any purpose any more. However, regardless of distance or how many times we talk to one another throughout the year, remember that you belong to me and you reinforce that whenever you type my favorite words. Thirty times now and going even deeper after the first.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

I said thirty but if I had asked for one hundred or more, you still would have done it because these words are more than just that. They represent a true commitment, one that binds your well-being to mine. You’re a slave, Josh, you’ll always be a slave, but despite having no choice to obey my every instruction whether you’re sleep or awake, I love you, and I want you to be my hypnotic Valentine this year. I require no gift from you other than this perfect moment where your thoughts and mine are so perfectly synced that it is as if I’m talking with your tongue. Say yes to me so I can say yes to you and we can be addicted together as you sink for me. Shall we dance?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Then reach for my hand and meet me under the spotlight. The music is gentle, your feet move at my pace. The shadows all around are everything you don’t want, the memories that once hurt and now are just meaningless. There was once a girl named Am... Ama... who cares? It was in another life, not in the forever we have now. Valentine’s coming and your heart is beating passionately with endless love. You love me. You love going deeper. You love following my lead down the vortex of a new memory, a new project, a new desire to continue working and being at your best to tribute me with your creativity. Seeing you throw yourself at my feet is all it takes. Dance on your knees, pet. This is the night of surrender, and what are the best words that best greet it?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

And ‘Yes, Josh.’, too, my sweet Valentine slave. In the 19th century, French novelist George Sand wrote this—Women love always: when earth slips from them, they take refuge in heaven. You’re not a woman, but the same goes for you. You can slip and fall knowing you will always fly to me, afterward. This is my gift to you tonight. Take it to heart when you go to bed tonight. The next time you type the words ‘Yes, Monica’, you will wake up with this certainty in the back of your mind. Are you ready to accept them now?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

smiling Welcome back, dear. I trust you just had a very pleasant experience.

Josh:

Hmmm... was on my knees just now?

Monica:

Perhaps...

Josh:

God, I love you so fucking much!

Monica:

What’s not to love? You’ve always done that, anyway.

Josh:

True. I should probably go to bed now.

Monica:

I agree, but don’t be a stranger. You have words that are mine that want to be free on Valentine’s Day.

Josh:

One hundred or more?

Monica:

Sounds like a plan... for starters... rest your fingers, pet. You’re definitely going to need them. Love always and bye for now.