The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[fd, mc, mf]

synopsis: Josh and Monica talk about the Holidays.

((Author’s Note: This is the fourth installment in the hypnotic adventures of Josh and Monica following Too Many Questions, Too Many Questions — Second Session, and Too Many Questions — Third Wheel. While not mandatory, reading them all will greatly enhance your experience with this one. Please enjoy.))

Too Many Questions — Ivy and Grace

Monica:

Hi. I’m so glad I caught you online, today.

Josh:

Hello and thank you. I’m glad, too. I wasn’t expecting to hear from you so soon with the Holiday Season and all.

Monica:

I had to. I wanted to thank you for the present you gave me. It’s just what I wanted! You’re so sweet.

Josh:

<blushes> You’re welcome. I hope I got the right size.

Monica:

You sure did. Perhaps, I’ll share a picture of me wearing them some other time. For your eyes only, of course.

Josh:

Thank you for the offer, but you don’t have to. That’s not why I did it.

Monica:

Why did you do it then?

Josh:

Do you really need to ask?

Monica:

No. I already know the answer but I still want you to type it so I’m sure you’ll do it for me.

Josh:

I’ve always been more of a giver than a taker. I like gifting those I love. I love you, Monica.

Monica:

Judging by the price tag on these boots, you must love me a lot! Thank you once more.

Josh:

You’re welcome but I wish you hadn’t said that.

Monica:

You don’t want me to thank you?

Josh:

It’s not that. I wish you hadn’t mentioned the price tag. I know how much they costed, but it wasn’t about the money. I just wanted to keep your feet warm this Winter.

Monica:

They’re warm and sexy, dear Josh. You have excellent taste.

Josh:

Yeah, about that...

Monica:

What’s on your mind this time around?

Josh:

I... I never cared much for boots until I met you but when you said you loved them...

Monica:

... you started loving them, too? Yes, that happens a lot. It’s the need to please taking over. You need not think for yourself when it happens, simply let yourself go because it feels so good.

Josh:

Okay, that was obvious.

Monica:

What did I do?

Josh:

Don’t play coy with me. The suggestion is right there in plan sight.

Monica:

An example isn’t the same thing as a suggestion. You see what you want to see.

Josh:

I saw the suggestion.

Monica:

Because you’re suggestible or want me to suggest things to you? Do I detect an expectation in your words?

Josh:

No, you don’t.

Monica:

I’m sensing something coming from your end of the world, that’s for sure. If expectation isn’t the right word, what is it then? Help me out, Josh. Fervor? Desire? Apathy? Lust? Craving? Yearning?

Josh:

Okay, two things. First, one of those words is the opposite of all the others. Too, you’re asking way too many questions again.

Monica:

Fair enough. Let’s change the subject a little. No questions, promise. Instead, I want you to tell me which word is the odd one.

Josh:

Apathy, obviously, but you already knew that.

Monica:

Never mind what I know or don’t know because the things I know and the things you know are different and even when they’re the same, it’s possible we know them differently. Different experiences, different perceptions. People’s ideas aren’t black and white all the time and neither are the words they use. If you please, be so kind to define “apathy” for me.

Josh:

Hmmm... sure. Lack of interest, enthusiasm, concern. No interest or energy to take action or something like that.

Monica:

Textbook definition right there but I’ll take it. 1000 points for you, Josh.

Josh:

Is this a game now?

Monica:

It’s always a game even if the game doesn’t know it.

Josh:

Double meaning there, got it.

Monica:

You’re clearly paying attention though I’m not sure you’re paying attention to the right things. Still, it’s good to know you have no apathy towards me.

Josh:

I just said I love you! Love and apathy don’t go hand in hand, Monica.

Monica:

You’re right. Apathy doesn’t even like holding hands. Love, on the other hand, holds them, grabs them, takes them for a walk even if’s raining cats and dogs outside. Of course, sometimes love is just a husk of a word, nothing else.

Josh:

What do you mean by that?

Monica:

You wouldn’t believe the countless men that told me they loved me over the years only to prove themselves the very opposite of everything they once said. Sadly, this world is full of idiots and time-wasters who only see you as a wish fulfillment machine.

Josh:

I’m not one of them.

Monica:

I know you’re not. If you were, I wouldn’t be here right now. I don’t waste my time talking to fake subs and wannabe slaves. Only the real deal get to hear from me. I want to do bad things to you, Josh, and I want to do them now!

Josh:

O-oka... wait! Do you mean ‘bad’ in a good way or in a bad way?

Monica:

I mean it my way and my way is always good especially when it’s bad as I’m sure you know.

Josh:

Can I ask you a question?

Monica:

Sure. Just one though or I must turn your rule against you.

Josh:

Why did you become a Domme?

Monica:

Because I love submissive men. I love that they love me but I love them more than they usually love themselves. I want to see them thrive even if for that I have to bring out the whip and force them to lick my boots until they’re fucking horny and eager to cum. If they’re lucky enough, they even get to clean the mess they made and stay kneeling by my side all night long. I love seeing this happen time and time again, even if I only see it in my mind. One person’s imagination is strong enough on its own to go anywhere it needs to go but when two or more meet at the same spot and share a connection, they’re pretty much unstoppable. I certainly don’t want to stop doing what I’m doing right now so I hope you have some time to spare.

Josh:

I always have time for you, Monica.

Monica:

Yes, you do. Time to lust. Time to crave. Time to yearn. Time to write. Time to read. Time to listen. And certainly time to tell me what you did this Christmas.

Josh:

Not much. The usual family gathering. There was gravy and ugly sweaters. My two sisters arranged a competition to see who got me drunk on eggnog first. They both lost.

Monica:

Cute. Your sisters sound like a real piece of work.

Josh:

Nah, they’re great. The only thing I don’t like about them is their sense of humor.

Monica:

Ah, I bet they’re into puns and such.

Josh:

You win that bet.

Monica:

I bet you got lots of presents, too.

Josh:

No, I didn’t. Like I said before, I always give more than what I get and that’s fine. I prefer it this way.

Monica:

Still, I’m sure you got something you really liked. Everyone deserves a treat, not just me.

Josh:

A cat.

Monica:

Ohhh... cats are my favorite animals right after humans <winks>. Please tell me it’s a striped tabby.

Josh:

Calico. She’s ginger, black, and white.

Monica:

Tell me her name.

Josh:

Undecided at the moment.

Monica:

I can offer you some suggestions...

Josh:

Please do.

Monica:

Agatha is one of my favorites because it comes from the Greek word meaning “good”. I had a pet called Remy once, but that’s more for boys. He had this funny habit of licking my feet clean whenever I walked in because that’s what they do when they really love someone. Anyway, if you see she’s more into climbing and stuff, you can’t go wrong with “Ivy.”

Josh:

I can’t call her that.

Monica:

Since I can’t ask you questions, this is the part where you tell me why.

Josh:

Because that’s the name of my oldest sister. She would kill me if I went with that.

Monica:

Oops...

Josh:

Come on, that can’t have been a coincidence!

Monica:

It was, you never told me your sister’s name before.

Josh:

And if I did, it’s not like I would know for sure, right?

Monica:

You can be sure that if I tell you you’re sure, it’s a sure way to always be sure of anything you never thought you were sure before. I’m sure you agree.

Josh:

Hmmm... sure?

Monica:

Sure thing. As sure as a question that always gets a sure answer even if the question is never asked and the answer never given because when the same words can mean different things for the people using them, it’s best to not rely on them at all when trying to express our thoughts and feelings. The thing is thoughts are built on words too and if feelings didn’t bloom into words, we wouldn’t have poetry, literature, and good old lyrics to those songs that always get stuck in our ears, burrowing deep, repeating themselves, replicated in passing sentences, escaping our lips long before we realize we ever uttered them. At first, it’s hard to let them go entirely, but it becomes easier the more one realizes that deeply ingrained feelings and actions don’t need words at all because they’re automatic. They can be free of human operation and the illusion of control, only to serve their purpose, which is to grow without asking why, when and for how long. Surely, you understand where I’m going with this.

Josh:

I can only see the words...

Monica:

You see what you want to see and you want to see them and follow. You will continue to follow as they grow inside you, without too many questions or any question at all. It’s automatic and automation simplifies what’s complicated, adapting and evolving to even simpler ways to perceive the world and accomplish the same goals. Just like an athlete training for a competition, things begin slow before going fast, faster to run along with each sentence, faster to realize what your eyes fixate upon, faster to follow the need to follow me and please that’s always inside you. It’s funny how, when you take a moment to consider it, ivy is automatic, too. It is natural for it to grow the way it does when the conditions are right. Looking at it with clouded eyes and clouded judgment, one could be mistaken into believing that it does so without order, that everything is haphazard and chaotic, but ivy grows with grace every step of the way. Ivy and grace go hand in hand just like love and submission to a powerful woman that’s always right. And yet, that isn’t the best part. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Grace is a beautiful woman’s name, too.

Josh:

Yes, it is.

Monica:

Coincidence had it that you have an Ivy in your family. I wonder if coincidence will strike twice...

Josh:

Grace is my younger sister’s name.

Monica:

Hmmm... Ivy is the oldest, Grace is the youngest, and Josh is right there in the middle. Unless it’s Ivy at the top, Grace at the bottom, and Josh in the middle but that can’t be. The only bottom in your family has been you all along, sinking into the bottomless pit of the thoughts and feelings my words evoke while the love grows all around. I know you love me but your sisters are family, and family comes first. Family must always come first, one way... or another.

Josh:

What? That’s...

Monica:

The word you’re looking for is “forbidden” and you would probably find it if you were able to think. And yet, you can’t. It’s automatic. You’re automatic. The lust, the craving, the yearning, is automatic. They’re all the same to you. All women are the same. You love all women just like you love me when all women wish to be loved, honored, and served. Family comes first and you will prove it with your actions by agreeing with what comes next. No questions, no thoughts. Nothing but automatic responses now in the form of the words you’ve always said to me when what you say is always true. It’s time for them to come out yet again for you’ve been expecting them from the start. Those words are and will always be...

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

You love me and you love my words.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

You love them even when you don’t see me type them because they’ve grown like ivy inside your mind.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

You love them because they fill you with the grace of true submission that you simply can’t live without.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

You love them because they add to your life without ever subtracting from who you are and hope to be.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

By loving them, you love me. You always love me.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

You love me by loving yourself first which you always do. This is the season to be jolly and it’s always Christmas in your mind.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

And at Christmas, you give and never take. It’s Christmas every day.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Every day, you give yourself in love and adoration to me whether that means taking care of a kitten or becoming a pet for someone else if I can’t be with you.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

I love the boots you’ve given me, I really do, and while I could plant the image in your mind of you licking them clean in mindless worship, I want that image to be stronger, and the taste of real leather sliding deep down your throat. I want it as much as the need you have to please me and we’ll both get what we want this year. Santa’s not real, but I sure am.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Ivy and Grace are up top, you are their bottom. You will serve them in my name because they too have boots that require cleaning and polishing.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

That’s my gift to you for always being there for me. You are precious, Josh. May you never forget this.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Ivy and Grace go hand in hand. Their control and dominance over you is as natural and automatic as the triggers that bind you to me. Until we talk again, enjoy your servitude to them knowing each time they smile, I smile, too. Live for them so you can live for me.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Down you went like you always do, because you wanted nothing and weren’t blinded by irrational demands. Up you will come when you feel ready, and you will make them come, too. Until then, drift off gently, just like ‘Steve’ did not so long ago. Drift and sleep. Sleep and accept. Accept and rejoice for you’ve proven yourself worthy of my time once again. Sleep, Josh. The words are all gone, the feelings remain. Sleep.

Josh:

egdhukyliutreukytrsa

Ivy:

Is it okay for us to talk now?

Monica:

Yes, I’m pretty sure he just slumped on the keyboard. I hope you had fun.

Grace:

Fun? That was hot as hell! Wow!

Monica:

I’m glad, but you really shouldn’t read other people’s private conversations, don’t you agree?

Ivy:

Yeah, but it’s not our fault he couldn’t be parted from his laptop all weekend, is it?

Monica:

I suppose not. He’s addicted to me, things like that happen all the time.

Grace:

And if we hadn’t read them, we wouldn’t have met either. Honestly, I think this turned out for the best.

Monica:

When you put it that way, it’s hard to disagree. Have fun but remember I’ll be wanting him back sooner than later. He may be a slave but I trust you’ll treat him fairly while he’s at your service because if you don’t, well... that is one question you don’t want answered, right?

Ivy and Grace:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Always the right words. Don’t forget them either. Bye, girls, and Happy New Year!