The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[fd, mc, mf]

synopsis: Josh and Monica talk about horror movies and vampires.

((Author’s Note: This installment of Josh and Monica’s hypnotic adventures was written a few months back but I decided to save it for Halloween to be posted publicly. Please enjoy and Happy Halloween!))

Too Many Questions: It’s Supernatural

(by .S.B.)

Josh:

Good evening, Monica. How are you doing? Do you have time to talk for a bit?

Monica:

Hey, Josh. Just wrapping up something, here. Please, give me five and I’ll be right there with you, okay?

Josh:

Sure thing, thanks.

(Fifteen minutes later...)
Monica:

All done. I didn’t keep you waiting for long, I hope.

Josh:

No, it’s fine.

Monica:

Really? Then you don’t mind giving me another five to check something else, right? Be right back.

Josh:

Can’t it wait?

Monica:

It’s really important, so I’m afraid not. Hold on tight.

Josh:

Okay.

(half an hour later...)
Monica:

Back.

Josh:

For real?

Monica:

Yep, unless you want to wait for me again.

Josh:

I’d rather not.

Monica:

But you would if I asked you to, wouldn’t you?

Josh:

I waited two times already. Yeah, I would go for a third if that’s what you wanted.

Monica:

smiling Good.

Josh:

Was this a test or something?

Monica:

I don’t know... What sort of test are you thinking about?

Josh:

To check where my priorities lie when it comes to you.

Monica:

As if I would ever do such a thing... you caught me at a busy time, that’s it.

Josh:

Hypnotizing someone over the internet?

Monica:

Hardly. It’s my day off. I was watching a supernatural horror movie.

Josh:

Cool. Which one?

Monica:

Oh, an obscure thing. You probably never heard of it.

Josh:

Please try me. What’s it called?

Monica:

The original is Romanian and I’m not even sure how to write it properly, so I won’t. It roughly translates as ‘Thoughts that Whisper in the Night’. Ring a bell?

Josh:

Not really, no. Thoughts that whisper? What a weird title. How can a thought do such a thing?

Monica:

Oh, they do more than you know when you’re playing close attention to them and even more when you’re not, my dear. Whatever works best for me.

Josh:

Right... so what was the movie about?

Monica:

Is that what you really wanted to talk to me about? A movie?

Josh:

I like talking to you no matter the topic.

Monica:

Sweet as always. Okay, it’s about a woman that by a series of unforeseen circumstances, finds out she’s a witch. Little by little, she begins to discover this new facet to herself and what it really means until she becomes inebriated with power and everything goes to hell... literally! The first half is mostly psychological stuff with lots of strange imagery to illustrate her slow descent into madness but when the facade cracks, it becomes quite the gore fest. It’s great, and the actress that plays the titular witch a real force of nature. You should watch it, some time.

Josh:

Thanks, but I think I’ll pass. You had me at the beginning with the witch stuff but lost me at the end. Not a gore fan... ewwww!

Monica:

I didn’t know that. Blood and entrails make you feel sick, Josh?

Josh:

No, not sick. More like on edge, if you know what I mean.

Monica:

I know that ‘edge’ is a wonderful word, especially when there’s chastity involved. winks

Josh:

That’s not what I meant.

Monica:

I know. Please elaborate, you got me curious.

Josh:

The thing that irks me the most about gore and gratuitous violence is that there’s plenty of that already in the real world. Having it be so pervasive in the fantasy realms too seems a bit... too much.

Monica:

It’s just another form of escapism. The fact that it’s not real helps people unwind from all the things they are and, as long as there are clear and defined boundaries, I don’t see anything wrong with it, much to the contrary.

Josh:

I get it, but it’s still not my cup of tea. So... are you a big horror fan?

Monica:

Try ‘ginormous’. I’m quite the geek when it comes to all of that. Also an avid collector.

Josh:

You collect horror movies?

Monica:

I collect everything. Movies, books, soundtracks, pets, props, costumes... you name it.

Josh:

One of those things is not like the others.

Monica:

Perhaps, but they’re some of my favorite things in the world.

Josh:

Hmmm... okay. I never met anyone that was into horror memorabilia. Would love to see some of it, someday.

Monica:

How about today? I have some pictures around. Just let me... here, check them out and tell me what you think:

(Monica uploaded waxmask.jpg)
(Monica uploaded creatureposter.jpg)
(Monica uploaded bloodypillow.jpg)
(Monica uploaded exorcistbust.jpg)
(Monica uploaded darkbed.jpg)
Josh:

Neat stuff. That mask is scary and that bust is the stuff of nightmares... Is that a life-sized coffin?

Monica:

Yep. What do you think of the lining? I made it myself. It took me months, but I’m quite proud of it.

Josh:

I can see why, but isn’t that a bit overkill? Why do you have a coffin in your house?

Monica:

Where else is a daughter of the night supposed to get her beauty sleep, huh?

Josh:

My Hypnodomme is a vampire now? That’s new.

Monica:

I’m whatever I want to be and you’re whatever I want you to be when the time is right. That’s the beauty of it all, as I’m sure you’re inclined to agree.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Good, but don’t fall for me just yet. No need to go deep into mindlessness when you can have the same pleasure by talking normally like you’ve been doing from the start. Ignore the last few lines and let’s continue.

Josh:

blinks My Hypnodomme is a vampire now? That’s new.

Monica:

winks And my fangs are out of this world.

Josh:

Okay, I’ll bite. Why a vampire?

Monica:

Why not?

Josh:

I asked first.

Monica:

So you did, but you’ll gladly let it slide. I’m interested in the ‘why’ of the ‘why’, Josh. I take it you don’t like vampires. Be a good pet and tell me why.

Josh:

No particular reason. I just never got the appeal, that’s all.

Monica:

Interesting... Many hypno-kinksters are the exact opposite. Not only they get it, they thrive on that realization. The allure of sexy supernatural creatures capable of ravishing their thoughts is often the gateway to their primary fantasies and once that gate is open, anything is possible, really.

Josh:

You still haven’t answered my question.

Monica:

Are you sure about that? I’m pretty sure I did.

Josh:

No, you haven’t. I don’t want to hear about others’ fascinations, just yours.

Monica:

As you should. Okay then. In simple terms, because vampires are hot.

Josh:

No, they’re not. They’re bloodthirsty vicious creatures and harbingers of corruption!

Monica:

What happened to ‘no particular reason’? Vampires have been portrayed in many different ways throughout the centuries and yes, some are downright ugly and cruel. Nonetheless, even the most vicious of incarnations have an unmistakable allure to them. Corruption is at its best when it creeps under your skin.

Josh:

And that’s hot?

Monica:

Hotter than the hottest thing you can imagine. I know we talked about objectification in the past but don’t you think that would look amazing on me?

(Monica uploaded latexvampdress-red.jpg)
Josh:

I’m sure it would.

Monica:

Good, because it does. I have a black one that’s probably your size, you know?

Josh:

I’m not wearing a vampire costume for you, Monica, sorry.

Monica:

Not tonight, but when Halloween hits...

Josh:

...

Monica:

Ah, you’re all flustered now! Relax, we’re still a few months off. Plenty of time to change your mind.

Josh:

Fuck!

Monica:

What’s wrong?

Josh:

Now, I can’t stop thinking about it.

Monica:

Wonderful. Another item off my list.

Josh:

What list?

Monica:

It’s part of my Journal of Mischievous Deeds where I record all the important aspects of our interactions. Today’s entry starts like this: ‘Dear Diary, today, I convinced Josh that vampires are the sexiest mind-controllers ever!”

Josh:

That didn’t happen. And it won’t.

Monica:

Since you don’t remember anyway, you can’t say that for sure, can you? Here, this one is even better, especially with those boots.

(Monica uploaded countess-dress-black.jpg)
Josh:

That’s not fair.

Monica:

Seeing it already, my dear?

Josh:

I... I see you all the time.

Monica:

Do you now?

Josh:

Yes. Every time I go to bed, you’re there with me. I see you in my dreams.

Monica:

Awwww... I wonder what happens in those dreams. If I were you, I would love to hear me telling you it’s okay to relax, whispering dark fantasies you never thought existed until you realize you simply can’t wait to try them all. A shame this isn’t happening as we speak... tell me, do you see my whole face and perhaps the rest of my body too or do you focus on something specific? I bet it’s the latter... an eye for an eye and two for a sleepy little mind... what color do my eyes have when they’re locked straight into yours?

Josh:

Hmmm... green?

Monica:

Ah, the symbol of hope, because you yearn for them to be only thing you can see. Of course, it wouldn’t matter if they were blue, brown, purple... I dream in color, and I have visions of feelings and energies that I would love to feel. You are destined to fall into my eyes no matter what.

Josh:

I don’t believe in destiny.

Monica:

You don’t? It brought us together, but that’s okay. Whether you choose to believe in its power over you, or simply try to ignore it, It’s still there, waiting..., and so are my green eyes. I bet you see them even when you’re not dreaming, their magnetism so intense it transcends Space and Time. The moment you allow a single thought of my beautiful, enticing eyes to enter your brain is the moment right before you realize you don’t know for sure how long it’s been since you’ve been first enraptured, for to have such an awareness would mean having to look away and you’ve never been able to do that, so why bother trying?

Josh:

Wait...

Monica:

Another beautiful word, especially followed by ‘for me’. When you imagine my sparkling emerald eyes burrowing deep inside your thoughts, you wait for them to take over, to tell you what to do. All things have a natural order, and priorities are those things that follow it. You waited for me already today, and already said you would wait again if necessary, so it’s only natural to do it right now as well. Wait for me in silence, Josh. Not a word.

Josh:

...

Monica:

Wait until I’m done typing. Wait until the clock strikes twelve. Wait until you think you can’t wait any longer and then wait some more. The only thing better than waiting for me is to wait on me, gazing into the distance, seeing the impossible come to life... Wait for my eyes to touch your screen, watch as they spiral and reflect on the flickering lights above your head. Gaze into the hopeful pools of trance. You’ve been waiting for so long for one more chance to let go, to turn horror into beautiful compliance, and now it’s here, in the form of a silent whisper whose sole purpose is to drop you down, down, down... so deep, so wonderful, and so astonishingly... delicious.

Josh:

...

Monica:

And as the delight spreads and my eyes emerge from your screen, the words you were forbidden to say, rush to your lips at the same time as they possess your fingertips. You say them as you type them, remembering how important they are to you. You love this dreamy sensation, don’t you, pet?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

It’s delicious, just like everything else I say.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Almost as delicious as a set of canines glistening in the shadows. You can’t see them yet for you’re too lost in my eyes, but you know they’re there, sharp tips grazing wet lips. My tongue slithers between them, it too an invitation to the undying surrender you can’t stop thinking about.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Gently, you lower you gaze to them, and your cock stirs. You’re getting aroused thinking of what they’ll do to you because whatever it is, it’s something you can’t stop from happening, and that makes it even more irresistible. Monica and ‘Irresistible’ mean the same thing, don’t they?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Your neck agrees as it pulsates to welcome my bliss. Just like you, it waits. All that you are wants to wait for me and on me forever.

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

And this is how it will happen, with a bloody pact, two impressions of perpetual life carved in your aching body. Well, two for starters because I never said I only bite once... what a waste of good thrall flesh that would be. Do you want this, pet? Do you want a new collar in the form of endless subservience to the path of night?

Josh:

Yes, Monica.

Monica:

Beg then. Beg to be taken. Beg to be converted. Beg for the honor of spending the nights with me inside my coffin. When independence sleeps, depravity stands. Take a leap into the Unholy. Beg!

Josh:

Please, Monica... please deliver this meat sack from its foul existence. I love you. I love your eyes. I love your fangs. I love everything about you. I love the life only your kiss of Death can bring! Please! Please, Goddess! Make me greater in slavery!

Monica:

Gladly. Down. Deeper, your heart galloping, your eyes finally closing. Down. Down! Dying for me... awakening for me... waiting for me. A slave in three, a slave in two, a slave in one... a slave, always. Sleep and dream. Dream of the wondrous eternity waiting for you until you’re ready to wake up. I’ll be here. I’m always here. Sleep.

(Two hours later...)
Josh:

What the hell? How is this late already?

Monica:

chuckles Good question. Are you okay?

Josh:

My neck hurts.

Monica:

Not too much, I hope.

Josh:

No, it’s... ouch!

Monica:

What is it?

Josh:

My balls hurt, too.

Monica:

You’re a big boy, you can handle a bit of pain. Anything else you want to talk to me about?

Josh:

I feel...

Monica:

Yes?

Josh:

I feel like you’ve taken a chunk out of me tonight.

Monica:

You’re a wonderful dessert. Thank you for becoming a part of my collection.

Josh:

gulps There’s pictures of it, right?

Monica:

And a few more entries in my journal, too.

Josh:

Will I ever get to see them?

Monica:

Perhaps... if you continue to behave and obey me at all times.

Josh:

Of course. It’s what I want, anyway.

Monica:

And why do you think that is?

Josh:

Because I belong to you.

Monica:

True. What would happen if you didn’t?

Josh:

Not sure, but it would be worse than any horror movie.

Monica:

smiles Do you get the appeal of vampires now?

Josh:

I don’t know, but my whole body is telling me you sure made a compelling case.

Monica:

Don’t I always?

Josh:

Yes... even when you ask questions a lot. Not sure how much is real and what is a product of conditioning though.

Monica:

So what? Does it diminish your experiences in any way? Do you love me any less?

Josh:

I don’t even know what that means.

Monica:

What?

Josh:

blushing Love you less. Less of what when there’s no number or measure for it? Even when I’m not fully aware of them—which is pretty much all the time!—the things that happen when we’re together go beyond everything I... God, I don’t even have the words!

Monica:

But you have the heart and as long as you do, that’s more than enough.

Josh:

Thank you.

Monica:

You’re welcome, and keep in mind there’s nothing wrong with being overwhelmed. How can I take you to the brink of rapture over and over again if you’re not?

Josh:

When you put it that way...

Monica:

It’s natural. Or in this case, perhaps I should say supernatural...

Josh:

Heh. Nice pun.

Monica:

I think so, too. What are you doing tomorrow?

Josh:

Whatever you want me to do.

Monica:

Good answer. Same time then?

Josh:

Yes, please. I honestly can’t wait.

Monica:

smirks You probably will...