The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To The Edge And Beyond

The furthest you believe you can go turns out, more often than not, to be an imaginary self-imposed limit. Your beliefs, your family, your upbringing – they all play into it. But it’s still imaginary. Some friends decide to push the limits and go beyond, and in the process, the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts.

This is my 12th work of published hypnoerotic fiction.

The title of this story was suggested to me by some friends of mine. Normally I get inspiration from something and then a title appears, followed soon after by the synopsis. The words begin to flow out and they become the story.

This time I asked those friends to consult and create a title for me, and I’d do the rest. Well, that’s not exactly fair to say. It’s more appropriate to say “I’d do what my Muse tells me to do.” There. I hope that appeases her. :)

As always, read it, love it, hate it, eat it, whatever. If you do read it, I would love to hear your comments about it be they good, bad, or simply foul beyond belief.

Thank you for reading my stories.

Have fun, always…

* * *

The table was set with the finest China, glasses, and tableware she had.

Tonight was going to be a very special night for her and her friends, so she wanted to make the best impression possible.

She had dreamed of this night for some time now, the images teasing her, prodding her, finally driving her into action.

The idea was simple:

She would wine them, dine them, then hypnotize them and ask questions about their dreams, their fantasies, their lives together over the years, and their lives to come in the future.

If everything went as planned, they would all become closer than they ever imagined possible.

She hoped everything would be ok, but inside she wished Murphy’s Law was still just a bill.

* * *

The doorbell rang at the expected time, and she made her way to let her dinner guests in.

Opening the door she saw Celeste and Jeremiah, or Miah for short, friends since fifth grade.

They had been through all sorts of things together over the years: high school, college, grad school, and now their current status all working for the same medical firm.

Her husband, Warren, was also a lifelong friend that finally realized the woman of his dreams had been standing in front of him the majority of the time and he never noticed.

She made him notice one night in high school right after the junior prom – and boy did he ever.

It wasn’t the spectacular off the shoulder dress she wore to the dance that he took note of, or the spectacular off the shoulder dress that wound up on the floor of her bedroom after the prom that he definitely took note of.

It was her wonderfully deep and spectacularly blue eyes that he noticed when she hypnotized him for the first time that night. Once he looked into them, there in the moonlight coming through the window, he couldn’t have looked away even if he wanted to.

He wouldn’t forget that night even if she tried to induce hypnotic amnesia, the memories were that strong.

Her lifelong interest in hypnosis had taught her many things, such as the myths that most people associate with it: it’s not “magic” as commonly believed in times past; it’s not animal magnetism, much to Mesmer’s chagrin; and it’s not mind control as portrayed on TV and in movies, possibly the biggest myth of all.

She learned that it’s an incredibly powerful tool for self-discovery and personal change, possibly the most powerful tool we have to access the full power of our minds.

She also learned it can make sex hotter than the sun itself.

Her journeys over the years with her husband as her helpless thrall – willingly helpless, of course – taught her many things. Each coupling under her spell left him breathless and only capable of loving her even more.

She captured his heart, his body, his mind, and his very soul that first night so long ago and the spell continued to this day.

“Come home soon, my love,” she thought just as she spoke to her friends.

“Hiya Maddy, it’s great to see you again,” Celeste said.

“Miah, Cel, come on in, glad you could make it. How are the kids?” she asked.

After a warm hug, Celeste said: “Oh, they’re fine. Misty gave birth last week to a litter of five of the cutest kittens you’ve ever seen, I swear. You’ve got to drop by soon and see them before we start offering them for adoption. We’ll keep one, a gorgeous Calico that we weren’t expecting.”

“Women,” Miah whispered knowing he’d catch flack for it – and he was right. Celeste punched him in the arm pretty hard.

“HEY… I don’t…” and then she cut him off with a kiss.

“Be quiet, will you, dear?” Celeste offered as a consolation prize for knocking his male ego off his shoulder with that love tap, smiling as she said it.

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered, grinning from ear to ear.

Celeste and Miah had been in a D/s relationship for as long as Madison could remember. She had helped Celeste discover her true Dominant side in college, and Miah was helped to find his submissive heart a few months later at Celeste’s insistence.

Cel knew he had it in him, and she wanted it brought out – for the benefit of them both.

“No sense fighting who you really are,” she once said to him. Soon afterwards, he offered himself to her for her pleasure and control, and she offered him a collar. He hadn’t taken it off since that day, figuratively speaking.

In most D/s relationships, the collar signifies a tie, aka a leash, that binds the Dominant and the submissive together, or the Master/Mistress and the slave, depending on your particular interpretation of the formality of the lifestyle.

The collaring ceremony is usually a very special time for not only the Dominant, to show the taking of control by placing the collar on the submissive, but also for the slave because when they submit to their Master/Mistress, they find a home where they have always wanted to be.

In the privacy of a home, or a dungeon in some situations, an actual physical collar may be worn by the slave. But typically, when going out in public that formality is waived unless the slave is attending a special event where such a show of submission is acceptable, like a D/s party or something lifestyle related.

Madison smiled at not only Miah’s submission to his Mistress, but Celeste’s dominance of her slave.

She had wanted to try to find Warren’s submissive side, since all persons have some of each inside us all, but whenever she approached the topic, he would always dismiss it.

No one is totally dominant or totally submissive, and she was determined to bring it out, no matter what degree it existed in within him.

Madison had interviewed many people over the years in her research into D/s and upon closer investigation, she always would find a comment from a Dominant like, “Yes, I love the control aspects, but sometimes I want to just let go like my slave and let someone else take control of the show.”

Submissives would make similar statements but in reverse: “I wonder what it would be like to control my Master/Mistress for a while. I’d like to try that once, just to see what it’s really like.”

“It goes both ways” in D/s parlance means more than its classical meaning of a person being bisexual. In D/s it meant something commonly referred to as a “switch,” or a person that enjoys the pleasures offered by the Dominant side of their nature, but they also love to surrender themselves, accepting their submissive side just as much.

A switch doesn’t have a totally Dominant side or a totally submissive side. They’re split, essentially, existing somewhere in between both extremes yet enjoying the pleasures of both.

Men are Doms and women are Dommes in the wonderful world of D/s and BDSM.

Madison was a switch; Warren was a Dominant, or Dom.

BSDM, or Bondage-Discipline-Sadism-Masochism, is another lifestyle that shares some similarities with D/s. When BDSM is mentioned, thoughts of whips, chains, handcuffs, and lots of leather typically come to mind.

Madison invited her friends into the living room and they all sat around to talk about things till Warren got home.

“You know,” Madison started, “I’ve wanted to get together with you two for a few weeks now. I have something special planned for tonight, if you’re up for it. What do you say?”

The grin that appeared on Celeste’s face paled in comparison to the shit-eating grin that formed on Miah’s.

“Oh really? Do tell, do tell,” Celeste replied. “Is it involved?” she hinted.

Her legs began to shift unconsciously and Madison picked up on it instantly. They’d been intimate with each other on many occasions in the past, so they both could spot each other’s signals of arousal from a distance.

The “it” reference was of course about hypnosis.

Celeste had been an excellent and oh so willing subject of Madison’s for many years now. Celeste mentioned it to Miah – more accurately she commanded him submit to Madison and let her trance him long ago – and the rest is history.

Celeste began stroking Miah’s neck from behind, his most favorite touch of all. It was a spot that, when she stroked it just the way she was doing at that moment, acted as a post-hypnotic trigger that induced a mild euphoric state of calm peaceful relaxation.

It also emptied his mind of all thoughts and he became a slave to her will in every sense of the word.

“slave, sleep.”

Those two words sent Miah’s mind off into a deep trance where another post-hypnotic kicked in and he mentally began to repeat the words “I am a slave and I must obey my Mistress.” He would repeat the phrase over and over again until he was either commanded to drift into a deep natural sleep or to awaken.

“So, girlfriend, what’s on the menu tonight? Come on, don’t tease me, woman, spill it, quick. I’m getting antsy, you know,” Cel almost slurred out. She really was getting turned on – and fast.

“Well, is he really gone now or just drifting?” Maddy asked.

“Drifting, but I can send him to La-La land if you like.” Celeste smiled broadly as those words left her lips.

“No, just have him drift and float and we’ll step into the kitchen.”

“slave, drift and float until I call for you once more, nothing will disturb you. Obey.”

“yesssss, Mistress.”

Miah sank even further into the couch and a look of absolute serenity appeared on his face.

“He looks so peaceful when he’s like that, so does Warren,” Madison commented.

“Yes, he tells me it’s his most favorite part of being hypnotized. That relaxation trigger you helped me create, God I can feel him let go when I touch his neck. I can actually feel his entire being just give itself to me with the lightest touch. Thank you again.”

Her smile was warmer this time, the smile of a very content and very happy woman.

“My pleasure, Cel, I’m glad I could help,” Maddy said in reply.

She motioned for the kitchen and both ladies made a quiet but hasty exit from the living room.

Cel’s interest was too piqued to contain, so she blurted out, “So tell me what this is about dammit and stop teasing me!”

Madison stifled a laugh, still trying to be considerate of Miah but she was confident a .44 Magnum being fired in the living room probably wouldn’t cause him to disobey his Mistress’ last command.

“Ok, well, how do I put this delicately: I’m a switch, as you well know, but my Dominant side sometimes isn’t quite enough to do much when it comes to Warren. His Dominant side is very strong; it’s one reason I love him so much. He’s so controlling when he has to be or when he wants to be, and it just drives me right over that edge of arousal. But I know he’s got a submissive side, I just know it. And tonight, I need your help to find it.”

Celeste tried to hide the look of shock on her face, but Madison knew her all too well.

“Yep, I know, it’s hard to believe myself,” Madison continued, “but, thinking back on our first time together, he gave in to me so sweetly and I miss that tenderness. I’m not saying he’s not tender with me, but that first time he was caught so unawares that I had him in the palm of my hand, literally. He even begged to come that night, something he’s never done since.”

Celeste had gone from shock to outright disbelief. She and Madison had been friends for over twenty-five years now, and although Celeste thought she knew everything about her best friend, apparently she didn’t.

Madison had helped her bring out the submissive side of Miah, and now Madison was asking Celeste for her help in bringing out the submissive side of Warren. She was speechless, to say the least. Several very long moments passed before she spoke, but then she said:

“Maddy, I… I don’t… oh hell, what can I do to help?” giving in and aligning herself with the decision she had just made inside.

“Well, that’s the interesting part,” Madison replied. “I haven’t got a clue, but I thought your wicked evil Domme mind would come up with something really effective.”

Now the responsibility shifted from Madison to Celeste, and Celeste wasn’t sure what to do to help so she winged it.

“Well, if worse comes to worse, we could just have the guys get it on, you know.”

The sheer absurdity of the statement, attached to Madison’s knowledge of just how ridiculous it was, and then multiplied by Celeste’s expertise with saying ludicrous things at just the right moment…

“Whoa…”

That’s about all Madison could think, but not say.

“I never considered that, hell, I never even fantasized about it,” she thought to herself. As soon as the gears started turning, her arousal shot sky high and she wasn’t even aware of it just yet.

Celeste saw it, however. These two ladies had a sort of quid pro quo between them, so she dipped into that pool of sharing and trust once more.

“Maddy, girlfriend, I was joking, you know that, right?”

Madison just smiled.

“Uh oh,” thought Celeste. “What have I done?”

“You know, you might have something there, Cel. I’ll be right back,” and she took off headed for another part of the house.

Celeste just sat there, wondering what the hell that off the cuff remark had just set in motion. She sipped on a cup of coffee for a few minutes, unsure if even that was appropriate at that point.

Several eternally long minutes passed before Madison returned. The smile on her face was tough for Celeste to read considering the present situation, so she just kept quiet and deferred to Madison to take the lead.

“We’re not going to get much done tonight if we both just sit here grinning at each other, Maddy, tell me what’s on your mischievous mind,” Celeste blurted out.

“Well, to be honest, I’m not sure it’ll work, but your comment about the guys getting it on. I mean, they’re best friends, Cel, they’ve been best friends since fourth grade for Pete’s sake.”

Madison’s foot was tapping pretty insistently on the stool, and that was just another signal to Celeste that something very interesting was about to happen.

“Cel, have you ever… well… thought about watching two guys… yanno…”

Now it was Celeste’s turn to feel her arousal shooting sky high. Madison had just pushed one of her biggest buttons of all time, and she did her best to hide her excitement but the blush that flushed her cheeks with blood betrayed her.

“Wow, I would never have believed it, but…” Madison started in.

“Oh don’t go there, woman, I just… well…” Celeste tried to come up with the right words but failed miserably. “Dammit now you’ve gone and turned me on and I wasn’t quite ready for it, Maddy.”

Madison’s laughter could have been heard throughout the house.

“Ok, ok, enough. We have to think of how to make this happen. I want Warren to just give in tonight, to let go of that dominance of his. I know he’s got that submissive side; I’ve been in control of it, and I want it again, I want that control again – even if it’s just for one more night, whatever it takes.”

Celeste looked at her best friend. They’d been through thick and thin so many times they considered each other the sister’s each never had. They’d been lovers in the past, and while the sex was fantastic, it was always understood that it wasn’t a lesbian thing.

It was more like two great friends just wanting to get each other off, strictly a “girl thing.”

They were both cool with that aspect of their relationship, and while Warren and Miah knew about the sex in the past, it hadn’t occurred in many years. Both ladies, however, were rather ambivalent about possibly being with each other again.

But if the moment was right, and the spirit was willing, they’d tear into each other just as they did so long ago.

Celeste looked down into her cup of coffee, long since too cool to be considered hot. She contemplated her next move and her next words very carefully. While she loved Madison with all her heart, she had Miah to consider even though he would willingly acquiesce to anything his Mistress commanded.

But still… her friend needed her help.

“What can Miah and I do for you, Maddy?”

The die being cast, Madison sighed before asking the big question:

“Do you know if Miah has ever thought about being with another man?”

“He expressed an interest once in the past, just briefly. We were watching a porn flick, something he picked up from a friend that said it was ‘hot’. I didn’t think so myself, but one guy in the movie, some super stud that’s been in porn movies for years, I think his name is Peter North, my God Maddy… that guy comes in streams woman, I kid you not. When he shoots off it’s like a geyser, I’m totally serious.”

Madison tried to hide her growing arousal. Anytime Celeste talked about sex she had a way with words that made Madison so horny. The voice, the dominance, the descriptive terms… Celeste was one very sexy woman.

“I was watching him drilling this young girl, couldn’t be more than twenty years old regardless of what the disclaimer on the tape says. His cock is so stiff and straight, just like my favorite dildo. I got so totally focused on watching him that I didn’t even notice Miah had his cock out and was stroking it slowly. When I did notice, I turned to look at him and I swear he was in a trance – and I hadn’t done it.”

Madison was now shifting her bodyweight every few seconds on the stool, and Celeste knew she was about to pop.

“I turned and looked at Miah’s face, so peaceful but so intent on his pleasure. I looked back at the screen as the money shot was about to happen. Peter pulled that perfect cock out and stepped forward as the girl spun around for the sperm blast. He slowly stroked the head of his cock for a few seconds… squeezing… stroking… squeezing… stroking…”

As she strung out the words, a second or so between each one, Madison felt herself drifting at the image her mind had formed for her. She felt a burst of arousal, followed by another, then another as she just slipped away.

Having such a captive audience wasn’t something Celeste was used to, but under Madison’s tutelage over the years she had learned to recognize when someone was beginning to slide into trance just like Madison could.

“So hard… he was so hard, Maddy… stiff hard cock… fresh from fucking that tight young pussy… Miah was so relaxed… so easy to relax… hard cock… relax… hard stiff cock… relax… so aroused… so relaxed… deeper into the pussy… so deep… so deep into that tight pussy… so relaxed… relax more… now…”

Madison’s eyes went wide, pupils dilated, mouth slowly hanging open. Beautiful.

“His big stiff cock was standing out so proudly… magnificent… so stiff and hard… so ready to just let go… just wanting to let go… let go, Maddy… let it all go… no thoughts… no worries… no cares… deep deep asleep… now…”

With a sigh that anyone within twenty feet could have heard, Madison surrendered to the trance that Celeste had unwittingly talked her into.

“Good girl, Maddy… drifting now… so comfortable… eyes so heavy… your eyes are so heavy now, Maddy… they just want to close… let them close and find yourself going deeper… deeper… so deep… down… down… closing down… now…”

Madison’s eyes fluttered closed even as her head began to slowly nod towards her chest.

“So deep now… so sleepy and tired… so willing… aren’t you willing to go deeper, Maddy?”

A slurred “yesssss…” was all Celeste picked up.

“Good girl, Maddy… and you can, Maddy, go much much deeper now… into this wonderful deep trance… so relaxed… you find yourself there, in that moment, seeing a perfect cock standing at attention… so desperate to let go… to just… let… go… and surrender… you can see it, can’t you?”

“yesssss…”

“See it now as that big stiff cock lets go, Maddy… as that big stiff cock lets go, you find yourself aroused beyond belief… and you come… come now, Maddy… let go and come for me… right now…”

Madison came hard and fast sitting there on that kitchen stool. As the orgasm took over, she almost fell off the stool – and she would have if Celeste hadn’t caught her.

“So relaxed… letting that orgasm just take you away… let it happen, Maddy… give yourself to pleasure… come for me, Maddy… again… now…”

Once more the orgasm ripped through her. The arousal she had felt earlier as Celeste told her about that video was released even as the perfect cock in her imagination continued to spurt out more thick cream into the air.

After a few minutes, the pleasure subsided and Madison’s breathing returned to normal.

Celeste was beside herself, knowing full well she could probe Madison for more information about what she had planned tonight, but then reason took hold and Celeste decided to wake her up.

“Wake yourself up, Madison, at your pace… as quickly or as slowly as you desire…”

After another minute passed, Madison awakened.

“My God, Cel, what the hell… you didn’t?”

The smirk on Celeste’s face answered that question.

“You’re absolutely right. I didn’t do anything, you did it. You went into trance just thinking about that big… stiff… cock…”

NOW CUT THAT OUT!” Madison shouted. She was smiling as she said it, but the teasing could go both ways.

“So finish the story will you, Miah is waiting, yanno,” Madison said.

“Ok, ok, so anyway, as that guy Peter stood there, supercock at the ready, that young girl just got down on her knees – and you know what that does to me – and he just unloaded what seemed to be gallons of come on her face, hands, and neck. My God Maddy, it was freakin’ unbelievable to watch that.”

“Without even realizing it, I said: ‘Miah, I love you baby, but if that guy Peter was standing here, right now in front of us, and that cock was ready to blow, oh geez… baby, I’d suck him to his balls without even thinking about it.’ All I heard was ‘yesssss…’ and it freaked me out.”

Madison was almost beside herself squirming on the stool once again.

“I turned to Miah and he was locked into that TV screen. I asked him, ‘Miah, would you like to watch me suck Peter’s cock?’ and he replied again, ‘yesssss… Mistress’. Well by then I was pretty much about to explode myself, but there was something else I noticed. Miah was licking his lips, something I had never seen before. And then it hit me. HE wanted to suck that cock onscreen. I was floored, to say the least.”

”So I asked him, ‘Miah, if you had the chance, would you suck Peter’s cock?’ and Miah almost burst with excitement as he screamed ‘YESSSSS… MISTRESS.’ Well, that pretty much answered it for me.”

Celeste was laughing now, not realizing the effect her admission was having on Madison, who could only feel the gears in her mind rattling off at high speed now.

“I looked at Miah once more and he was so close… so close and I could see how bad he needed to blow. I whispered to him, ‘Slave, hands down’ and he obeyed, dropping his hands on his thighs. His cock was harder and larger than I’d seen it in a long time – and girlfriend, I was pretty damned aroused – so I throated him in one stroke.”

Madison’s eyes went wide again at that admission, but not because of another trance. It was because she had wanted to do that to Miah for a long time but she was too ashamed to admit it.

She’d wanted Miah for a long time, not just his cock, but she could never bring herself to admit it to Celeste.

So many friendships could be damaged because of sexual desires. Long ago, Madison made a decision not to ruin the friendship she shared with Celeste and Miah. Nor would she risk her marriage to Warren for a one-night stand.

She wanted Miah, definitely, and she wanted to be with Celeste again too, but her relationship with Warren was her utmost priority, always.

“I sucked him down to his balls, Maddy. Not too difficult, he’s not the largest guy I’ve ever been with, but he’s perfect for me. His cock fits so well into my mouth and having him helpless and obedient like that, oh God what a rush. He popped as soon as my lips hit the base of his cock. He tastes so good, Maddy. He really does, sweet with just a touch of tanginess. I love swallowing him like that.”

Madison was beside herself. She’d heard Celeste get descriptive of sexual situations before, but she’d never been quite this animated. “Perhaps this night will be special in ways even I hadn’t planned on. We’ll see,” she thought to herself.

Celeste looked to be on the verge of orgasm herself; so of course, Madison did what she always did in such situations.

“Cel, come for me, now… obey.”

Celeste’s body began to tremble, hardly noticeable at first, but it gradually grew in intensity approaching an almost epileptic fit-like state.

After a few minutes, the pleasure subsided and Celeste was able to refocus on her surroundings. Her eyes focused on Madison, and she spoke.

”Maddy, thanks, but what exactly do you have planned tonight, love?”

”I don’t know,” she replied. “I just wanted to have a great night with Warren and our best friends. I tried to imagine what could happen but…” her voice trailed off.

“But what Maddy? Stop being evasive and tell me, please, I’m starting to worry now.”

Madison took in a long deep breath before speaking. She looked directly into Celeste’s eyes and began.

“I had this crazy off the wall idea that if I could get Warren sufficiently distracted, I’d be able to dominate him once again and really pull his submissive side out into the light. He works so hard at the office, and he has so many responsibilities there. When he comes home at night I can see it on his face, the wear and the tear of it all.”

“I just thought that if, for once, I could free his mind of all those concerns, he’d realize that… well… he’d realize that it’s ok to let go to me, that I’m here for him and that’s what he needs to do. Hell, we all need it. So I want him to let go tonight. If he doesn’t really want to do it, nothing I or you and Miah can do will change that, but I want to take the chance, understand?”

“Yep, I understand, Maddy. I do, really. I don’t know how to make it happen, but if it requires me fucking his brains out to get him to that state of mind, I’m game.”

Madison almost gagged on her own tongue when Celeste said that.

“My God, Cel, are… are you…”

“Geezus you are sheltered aren’t you, woman? Of course I want Warren, you silly girl. My God Maddy, he’s a hunk and then some. I haven’t actually seen him naked, but who knows, maybe tonight will be special for all us in ways we can’t even imagine just yet.”

Madison felt as if she’d been slapped with her own words because the same thought had crossed her mind earlier on several occasions. Regaining some composure, she made the decision to see it through.

“Leave that to me, Cel. The question is: how far is Miah willing to go?” Madison asked.

“Miah is willing to do whatever needs to be done for Warren. They’re best friends you know. Just tell me what you have in mind.”

“Do you think he’d actually consider it? Pleasing Warren that way?”

“We’re adults here, Maddy, stop beating around the bush. If you’re asking me if Miah would suck Warren’s cock, I’d say definitely, in a heartbeat. After that little scene when we watched that video, Miah and I had a long chat. He admitted he’d always been curious about sucking off another man, always curious about why women like me get off on it so much.”

“So I told him everything I could about sucking cock even as I was doing it to him. Yeah, he was hard as a rock again as we chatted, so I not only taught him what I liked and why, but I was actively doing it at the same time. I told him how I loved to lick from the base to the tip of the head as I was doing it. I told him how I loved to puff up my lips and then force them together tightly and engulf a cock even as I was doing it. To say that was his favorite lesson of all-time would be an understatement.”

“Celeste, I don’t…” and before she could finish it, Celeste cut her off.

“Maddy, I know you want Miah. I’m not blind, girl. I know you’ve wanted him for a long long time now and I don’t have any issues with it. If you want him, he’s yours, just go take him. I even gave him some triggers that work for you and you alone. He’s all yours, right now, if you desire to have him. And I promise he’ll fuck you until he just can’t physically continue the act anymore. He’s got phenomenal stamina. Oh yes he does…”

Her words just drifted off as she closed her eyes and slid a hand between her legs.

Madison couldn’t believe this might actually happen tonight. Her hopes and dreams might actually come to fruition, but one thing remained: Warren.

As soon as she realized it, she heard the garage door opening from just outside the kitchen. A doorway led from the garage directly into the kitchen, so both ladies jumped at the sound.

“He’s here!” Celeste yelped.

“Go wake up Miah, now, and just follow my lead, Cel,” Madison ordered.

“You got it.”

Madison straightened her skirt and her blouse out, and then placed the coffee cups in the sink just as the side door opened and Warren walked in.

“Hey baby, I saw Cel’s car out front, anything wrong?”

He stepped forward and took her in his arms as he had done so many times before, but this time it was special to her in a way she couldn’t say just yet.

“No,” she whispered into his ear, “Everything is perfect,” and kissed him on the neck.

“Ok, so I guess they came over for dinner?” He looked around but didn’t see anything that could or would be used for dinner. “Or am I missing something?”

“Nope, I have something special planned for tonight. Think you’re up for it?” she asked.

He’d had “special nights” in the past and they usually ended up with him being tranced for various reasons.

He loved that aspect of their relationship, and he knew Madison wanted to go further in some ways but his job and its concerns always seemed to weigh on his mind.

He wished he could let go to her, but he’d never talked about his desire. If he knew what Madison had planned for this special night, he would surely appreciate the irony.

“Go take a shower and get into something more comfortable, lover,” Madison said, playfully smacking Warren on the ass in the process.

“Yes, Mistress,” Warren fired back absentmindedly. Madison froze in place, of course, but when she looked at the Cheshire grin on his face, she relaxed into it and let it go.

The shock of him saying those words, the first time in many years, pushed Madison almost to the edge of tears. She began to fight with herself about what she had planned tonight, and boy was it a fight.

“I’m not sure I can do this… I just… I just don’t know,” said the careful side of her.

Yes you can, you can and you will, Madison… said the reflective side.

“What if he… oh God why did I even think this could happen,” the careful side replied.

Because you love him, and you know that job is tearing him apart, Madison…

“But what if I’m wrong? What if this backfires and just blows up in not only my face, but our friends too? What if my selfish desires ruin everything we’ve built over the years?”

Madison, you need to trust yourself… your husband loves you… your friends love you… you love them… what could possibly go wrong?

“So much for any help from you,” Madison thought.

Trust yourself, I’ll be there every step of the way with you… trust me, Madison…

Madison took one deep breath, held it for a few moments, sighed as she exhaled, and then let it go.

“It’s now or never. Get a move on girl,” she prodded herself.

Walking into the living room she found Celeste sitting with a grinning Miah. She could only guess why, so to clear it up she asked.

“Ok, Miah, spill it.”

Miah looked at his Mistress then back at Madison.

“Madison, are you sure you’re up for this? I mean, after what Mistress just said, I’m not sure even I’m ready for this.”

Celeste turned to look at Miah and asked, “You do care about Warren, right?”

“Of course I do, Mistress.”

“And you do want to see him submit to Maddy, don’t you? Come on, you admitted it to me, admit it to Maddy, she deserves to know.”

“Yeah, that would be pretty hot, I’m sure of it,” Miah finally admitted rather sheepishly. His boyish face betrayed the adult desires he was now speaking of.

“Go on, Miah, tell her.”

“Maddy, if… if Warren is up for it, I’d…”

“slave, tell her, now,” Celeste commanded.

Miah looked down towards his lap where his fingers were twiddling.

“I’d like to suck his cock, Madison. I’ve thought about it for a long time, and… he’s my best friend. I can’t think of anyone else I’d be honored to pleasure that way.”

“Except Peter North maybe, right, Miah?” Celeste had to prod him that much further.

“Yes Mistress.” Miah just grinned.

“Good boy. I’d suck him off too, and you know it,” she said as she began to stroke Miah’s neck once more.

“Miah, thank you for telling me, and yes, tonight is something I’ve thought about myself. I’m not sure how things are going to turn out so please, both of you, just play along. If things turn foul, I’ll end it. Agreed?”

Miah was fading fast, and all he managed to get out was something like, “ssss…” but the ladies knew he was in for a penny, in for a pound.

Celeste spoke next.

“Ok, so now what?”

Madison looked down quickly then back up.

“It’s show time. You stay here and do your thing with Miah. I have a date with my husband.”

She smiled more brightly than she had in quite some time and left the living room.

Madison entered her bedroom and heard the shower running. She slowly stepped out of her clothes and walked into the bathroom.

She could hear Warren humming as he always did when he showered. She’d asked him once in the past what the tune was and he told her it was a tune his Mother had sung to him when he was a baby and it never left his mind.

She slid the glass door to one side and stepped into the rear of the shower. Warren was washing his hair at that moment, so the shampoo more than likely caused him to have his eyes closed.

She slid the door closed slowly, then reached out for her husband.

As soon as her fingers touched his back he jerked as always, but then he realized who it was and relaxed into her touch.

“Hello lover,” she whispered in his ear. Her hands rose to take over the washing of his hair as he turned to face her.

“My love, relax for me… now.”

Her words sank into his mind and took hold as they always did. She’d been using that trigger for many years so she wasn’t worried about it affecting him.

His eyes closed, his breathing slowed, his shoulders slumped, and he surrendered once again to the trance.

“So relaxed now,” Madison went on as she washed his hair. Her fingers massaged his scalp delicately as her words just sent him spiraling down into deep trance.

“So peaceful, so relaxed and calm… let go, my husband… let go…”

Inside his mind he was drifting and floating already, unable to focus on any specific thoughts that flittered across his consciousness. Deeper and deeper he went, down, down, down.

She had him turn around and lean his head under the water so she could rinse out the shampoo. Once that was done she grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather up a washcloth.

She kept him facing the shower head with the water striking him at chest level. She reached around from behind and began to use the bar of soap against his cock and his balls, thoroughly lathering up that area. The washcloth was pressed against his abdomen, drawing slow circles across his stomach.

“Each touch takes you deeper, love… so much deeper… my voice calms you… my stroking relaxes you… sends you off to that place you love to be so much… floating away… floating away… go there now, love, and obey me…”

Another sigh that wasn’t heard over the sound of the rushing water, but she saw the rise and fall of his chest even so.

“You are going to experience great pleasure tonight, my husband… greater than you can imagine… in ways you have never dreamed of… will you accept the pleasure I want to give you tonight, without worry or cares, for me?”

“Yesssss…” was all he could manage. It was loud enough for her to hear it clearly, and the spike of arousal she felt caused her to grip his cock very tightly. She began to stroke him with intensity now, with a purpose in mind.

Trust me, Madison… don’t fight this… I know what I’m doing… trust me…

Madison stroked her husband’s cock as she laid the washcloth on the shower tray. The stroking hand was wet and soapy and created such a slippery feel on his cock that Warren could have simply blown at any time. Madison realized this and spoke:

”No, my love, you can’t come now… we have much to do this evening… no matter how much pleasure you experience tonight, no matter how intensely you need to release, you may not come until I allow it… is that clear, Warren?” She accentuated that final part of her command by squeezing his cock even more tightly.

”Yesssss… Maddy…”

She wondered about something, and realized the process of thinking would hamper what her inner voice was trying to help with. So she opened up her mind and went with it.

“Warren, tonight you will address me as Mistress, is that clear?” Another squeeze as the command ended.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Tonight, you will obey me, as you did so long ago… your cares, your worries, your thoughts themselves are irrelevant from this moment on… your only desire tonight will be to experience pleasure and to give pleasure… are my instructions clear?”

One more powerful squeeze on his cock and he gave in.

“Yesssss… pleasure… obey… Mistress…”

“Pleasure knows no gender, Warren… pleasure is simply pleasure, it knows nothing more… no matter who wishes to please you tonight, you will accept it without hesitation or thought… is that clear?”

Her stroking hand slipped off his cock so her other hand took over and gave that squeeze she was anchoring to his obedience.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Warren, have you ever dreamed of being with Celeste?”

A sour look appeared on his face, and before the thought was finished, Madison squeezed again, this time also tugging on his balls with the other hand.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Would you like to see Celeste and me together, making love, tonight?”

“Yesssss… Mistress… nice…”

Her stroking, punctuated with the squeezing, had Warren off in dreamland. As he followed her instructions his only desire was to accept what she was offering.

“Tonight Warren, you will simply obey me, in all possible ways. Is that clear?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Good boy. In a few moments I’ll awaken you and when I do you will not remember this trance at all. You will remember only that you showered alone and had some wonderful fantasies about making love with Celeste and of seeing Celeste and I making love together. You will feel wonderful all night long, readily accepting and obeying my suggestions without even thinking about them. Is that clear?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“When I clap my hands you will awaken and carry out my instructions.”

She stepped out, grabbing the towel off the rack to dry herself off. Warren remained standing in place in the shower with the water running down his body, oblivious to almost everything.

Madison put her towel in the hamper and replaced it on the rack with a fresh dry one. Stepping to the doorway, she turned back once more, wondering once more what the night would bring. She clapped her hands once loudly, and as soon as Warren began to move again, she silently closed the door.

Leaning against it, she heard Warren begin to hum.

She put her clothes on and headed to the living room. Celeste was playfully teasing Miah once again, so she just stood to one side of the hallway and watched.

Madison tried to remember the last time she and Warren had sat on that couch, happy to be in each other’s company, living in the moment. But it was a long time ago, and she hoped tonight’s activities would replace those that were now buried in the past.

“Sorry to intrude, kids, but we have dinner to prepare,” she said in a low tone of voice.

Celeste turned to her and smiled as she said, “What, we’re not going out? That must be why you broke out the fine China, right? See, I do pay attention on occasion.”

Miah poked her in the ribs before she could stop him. The yelp she made was tied to an involuntary spasm so intense she nearly slid clean off the couch.

“Stop it, stop it, please, Miah, no tickling.”

Miah looked at Madison and said, “See, she’s not always the one in charge. I have my moments too.”

“Such happiness and love,” Madison realized. “We had that once, we’ll have it again,” she promised herself.

Dinner was wonderful, complimented by the outstanding conversation. Whenever all four friends came together for this kind of evening, the conversations always were.

Madison winked at Celeste and hoped she knew what she was implying.

“So, Warren, can I ask you a serious question?” Celeste asked.

“Of course, Cel, it’s not like you can’t do it, what with that wry sense of humor of yours. It just takes more effort than most.”

On occasion, the verbal sparring went fast and furious between Celeste and Warren, and this was one of those times.

“Have you ever thought about… a three-way, with Madison and another partner?”

Warren choked on the piece of lemon chicken he had just tried to swallow when that sentence began. He coughed once, then twice, and finally the third time cleared his throat.

“Say what?” was all he could muster in between continuing attempts to breathe.

“Oh please, don’t be so melodramatic. Have a sip of wine, clear your throat and answer my question: have you ever fantasized about fucking Madison and another woman at the same time?”

Celeste’s ability to cut through rhetoric was a strength of hers, but sometimes it came across as brutal honesty – and not everyone could handle it. Warren could, normally, but right now Madison wasn’t so sure. Her anxiety spiked quickly.

“Celeste, mind if I ask what brought that up?” Warren finally got out.

“Oh, Maddy and I were talking before you came home, and I finally admitted to her I’ve wanted to do you for a long time.”

Warren’s face turned beet red in the blink of an eye. Madison was worried for about one split second until she noticed the erection that was tenting his pants.

Now it was her turn to blush as her face went a similar shade of red.

Miah was giggling himself silly the whole time knowing where this would finally lead.

“Well, I… I suppose… Good lord, Cel, what’s gotten into you tonight?”

“Warren, the night is very young, and so far nothing has gotten into me. That’s my point: I’m horny and I’m setting my sights on you. I’m going to fuck your brains out tonight, baby, and you’re going to love every second of it.”

Warren flushed once more, the erection growing even higher. The only way to describe the look on his face would be “a deer in headlights.” He really was that stunned.

Madison was beside herself at that point. She wanted Celeste to play along, but being the dominant that she was it seemed as if she was taking the reins and loving it.

One more thing Madison noted: Warren was completely at a loss as to how to act or what to say. He was stuck, more or less, completely unsure of himself – something he rarely exhibited around her, especially where sex was concerned.

Warren ruled in the bedroom, always taking charge and exerting the control that drove Madison absolutely wild with desire. Her natural submissiveness was a perfect complement to his natural dominance.

But right now, he simply sat there staring at Celeste, then glancing at Madison for a moment, and finally turning to Miah. Miah’s giggling seemed to be the only thing that Warren reacted to as he burst out giggling himself.

Now it was Madison’s turn to just stare blankly at the three people that mattered most in her life. She began to think that she had gone too far this time, and that the night was about to take a turn for the worse.

Before she could think too much about it, she was rising from the table and heading to the restroom.

“Maddy, what’s wrong? Maddy?” she heard as she closed the door behind her.

Staring at herself in the mirror, she began to cry. The emotions took over and she crumpled into a ball on the floor.

A faint tapping at the door was followed by it opening slowly.

”Maddy, what’s wrong love, why are you crying?” Warren asked as he crouched down to take hold of her.

“I’m sorry Warren, I just… oh God this is not what I wanted… I wanted…” and she began to sob once more.

Warren sat down on the tile floor and lifted her entire body enough to move her into his lap. His strong arms wrapped around her, encompassing her with his love.

“Baby, you have to talk to me. What’s wrong? Why did you run away?”

“I’m sorry really, I had no idea Cel would freak out like that. It’s not what I had in mind for tonight.” She was still crying, but her need to explain drove the tears aside.

“Freak out? Did I miss something? That was classic Cel in there, nothing more. The only question now I need answered is: was she serious?”

Madison looked up into his big brown eyes and smiled.

“Yes, Warren, she was. That’s part of what tonight is about. A special night I’ve been planning for a long time now. I kept it to myself until Cel and Miah arrived earlier, and Cel just sort of dragged it out of me. So far it’s not going how I’d hoped, really.”

Warren was staring at the bathroom light, lost in deep thought. Madison knew that look all too well having seen it herself many times.

It was Warren’s “What if…?” look and it meant he was actively considering whatever idea or situation had been presented.

“Warren, love, if this isn’t something you’re prepared for, all you have to do is—”

“Tell me something, Maddy. How would you feel about this taking place, about me… and Cel… having sex?”

Now the tables turned on Madison and she was put in the precarious position of having to admit her desires for the second time that evening.

“Cel and I were talking earlier and she expressed… well, more like she admitted that she’s wanted you for some time, love. Do I seem sheltered in some way just because the thought of seeing my best friend riding on your cock bothers me and I can’t say why?”

Warren giggled a bit at that remark. Pulling her closer, he whispered in her ear:

“Would I seem open minded if I said I want her too? Or would it disappoint you knowing that I have a desire to fuck your best friend?”

Madison pulled back to look into those wonderful brown eyes once more.

“Warren, why… why haven’t you ever said anything?” she asked.

“Well silly me, Maddy, but it might seem a bit weird to go around admitting I want to fuck my wife’s best friend, you know. It’s always been there, always. I’ve wanted her for years, but I could never bring myself to admit it openly – not to her, not to you, and not even to myself. I just put it away in the fantasy drawer and figured it would never see the light of day again. Until tonight, that is.”

“I saw that erection at the table, you know,” Madison whispered. “God if I had known then what I know right this moment.”

“Yep, things would be very different between us, love. So tell me, what’s on your mind tonight, why all… this? I mean, why couldn’t you just tell me what you had planned? Did you really think I’d turn down the chance to have mind blowing ball draining sweat soaked sex with you and your best friend? Pishaw woman, how could you ever think such a silly thing?”

“Warren, I had no idea you’d be interested. I mean at some level I sort of hoped you’d go for it, but… there is more to this evening, my husband. But the rest is a secret and I’m not sure how you’ll react to it when it happens. Will you trust me to give you the most pleasurable night of our lives together, all of us?”

“I trust you, Madison. I love you, and I always will. I trust you tonight and always, for all reasons. Of course, pleasure is a good one, you know,” and he started tickling Madison as he said it.

Her shrieks of joy were heard outside the bathroom and a voice called out:

“Hey you two in the bathroom, get your asses out here, I think we have some group activities planned tonight, don’t we?”

“Celeste has a way with words, doesn’t she?” Warren asked.

“Baby, I can think of a really good way to shut her up tonight, if you get my drift,” Madison purred into his ear.

The erection that appeared once again was evidence enough that yes, he got it – and he was going to get it again and again.

The fact that Warren had never thought about Miah at all in this discussion worried Madison for a brief moment, but considering what Miah was going to do for Warren soon, she let it go.

“I wonder how he’ll react to seeing Miah sucking him off,” she thought to herself.

Like any other man would, dear… he’ll see Miah, he’ll feel Miah’s warm wet sucking mouth on his stiff cock, he’ll blank out at the shock as he goes off into a trance, then he’ll shoot his wad into Miah’s mouth… simple…

The images of seeing Miah swallowing her husband’s cock pushed her dangerously close to orgasm, so she pulled herself together long enough to say:

“Sleep for me, Warren. Sleep and obey, for pleasure.”

Warren’s mind slipped away as he collapsed back against the hamper.

“Deeper and deeper love, always going deeper for me… tonight is pleasure… everything tonight is pleasure… nothing but thoughts of pleasure… nothing but the feelings of pleasure… the sounds of pleasure… you will obey me, my husband… won’t you?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Good boy, now stand up with me and follow me into the living room.”

They both rose to their feet and made their way into the living room. Miah was already nude, standing stiff as a board – just like his cock. The sight of it almost made Madison come where she stood but she fought it off once more.

“Oh God… so beautiful… so…” and she shook off the thoughts.

“You two seemed to be occupado in there so I decided to have some fun for myself. Is he…” Celeste asked, motioning towards Warren.

Madison just nodded her answer and led Warren to the couch where she gently pushed him back into the cushions.

“Drift and float, love, just drift and float until I call for you… obey.”

Warren visibly sank deeper into the couch with the word “obey.”

“So what now, she asked,” Celeste murmured.

“I don’t… oh God Cel, he’s gorgeous. I mean I knew he had a great body, but…”

“Maddy, last chance girlfriend: you either want this or you don’t. Once you take the next step, once you reach that edge and go beyond, there is no turning back.”

Madison thought about her friends, about her love, and about what had happened so far. In the bathroom Warren had admitted something she never even dared believe or hope for, and now her best friend was offering her slave to her for pleasure. And that cock still stood stiff and hard, almost proud in a way.

She smiled and said:

“To the edge and beyond. Here’s goes nothing.”

She kneeled before Miah, looking him over from head to toe. He was in his early 20’s, blond hair, blue eyes, worked out three times a week and played sports.

To say the desire to swallow him whole was overpowering would be an understatement.

“Maddy, girl, get ready for some real fun. Miah, open your eyes.”

Miah’s sleepy eyes opened slowly and rolled down to look directly at his Mistress.

“slave, you will obey Madison tonight as you obey me, completely and totally. You will service her as she desires, and you will not come unless she allows it. Are my instructions clear?”

“Yessss… Mistress…”

A surge or arousal fired through Madison right then, and Celeste noted it, so she pushed Madison over the edge.

“Tell him to come, Maddy, right now.”

Madison was so focused on admiring Miah’s delectable flesh that Celeste’s statement had the force of a hypnotic command.

“Come for me, Miah… now.”

His eyes rolled back into their sockets and a low guttural moan escaped from his lips as Miah obeyed.

The come spurt from the head of his cock; a thick gooey stream followed by another less powerful surge, then another, and another, and finally one last one that dribbles onto the carpet.

Madison was on that edge, so close now, only needing that tiny push to go clean over into bliss.

Celeste scooted over enough to whisper into her ear and said:

“Come for me, Maddy… NOW!” shouting out the last word.

The orgasm started slowly and then grew fast in intensity. Madison began to tremble all over, still staring helplessly at Miah’s continually twitching cock as it throbbed in time with the remainder of his own hypnotically induced orgasm.

Her eyes rolled back just as his did, her eyelids closed, and she saw stars and magnificent rainbow bursts of colors in her mind’s eye. The pleasure took over quickly and simply washed away her cares and worries, leaving behind nothing but satisfaction.

“Good girl, Maddy, relax for me… let go, Maddy… let yourself go…” Celeste continued whispering to her. She had taken up position behind Madison to catch her as the orgasm slammed into her, knowing she’d fall back.

Catching her, she continued the soft whispers. Celeste could induce a trance just as well as Madison could, even in Madison herself.

Madison slipped into a relaxed wonderful trance even as the pleasure of the orgasm faded. Her mind drifted and floated and she was simply gone to the world around her.

“Deeper and deeper, Maddy… deeper and deeper all the time… I want you to mentally count backwards from 500 to 1… go deeper with each number you count… deeper for me… counting yourself deeper and deeper until I call for you… obey.”

As she moved slowly from behind Madison, laying her relaxed body onto the carpet, Celeste breathed a sigh of relief.

“Now on to the good stuff. Maddy, before you go drifting and floating, call for Warren… tell Warren to listen to me and me alone… obey.”

Madison’s mouth opened slowly and she spoke:

“Warren, return to me…”

Warren trembled slightly as he returned to awareness of his surroundings.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“You will listen to Celeste and only Celeste… you will obey.”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Maddy, drift and float now until I call for you… obey.”

Madison’s body let go and so did her mind.

“Warren, stand up for me and take off your clothes.”

“Yesssss…”

Celeste thought of having him address her as “Mistress” tonight, but decided against it.

“Someday, someday he’ll call me Mistress, of that I’m quite sure,” she said to herself.

Warren stood up and disrobed, dropping the clothes at his feet. Celeste grabbed the pile and tossed them behind the couch.

“Sit, Warren.”

He collapsed back into the couch once more.

“Warren, how does Maddy trigger you into trance?”

“There are several ways she uses. Most of the time she just says ‘Sleep for me, Warren’ and I obey. She has a touch trigger also, a tap on the forehead. She can also—“

“That’s enough Warren, thank you. Relax and go deeper for me… continue falling deeper and deeper with each breath you take and with each word I say… obey.”

Warren took one long deep breath and sighed out, his body relaxing more and more with each passing moment.

“Warren, have you thought about having sex with me before?”

“Yes.”

“How long have you wanted me, Warren?”

“Since high school.”

Celeste’s mind was awhirl in fantasies at that moment, imagining the many days that had passed by since high school, all the wasted opportunities to get a piece of this man and just screw him silly.

This time, it was Celeste’s turn to take a long deep breath and sigh.

“So many wasted opportunities,” she whispered out loud, licking her lips as she did so.

Warren was erect the whole time he was disrobing and even sitting again, so relaxed and going deeper into trance, his cock just throbbed in time with his heartbeat. Celeste wanted that cock.

“Warren, before you and I actually do this I have some questions for you, but I need to ask them to you out of trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy, and if I need to send you back into trance, will you respond to me if I use Maddy’s triggers tonight and just for tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. Wake up, Warren… now.”

She noticed a momentary jerk of his head, then his hands, and then his breathing changed. Warren opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, then lowered his eyes and reacted to what he saw.

Miah was standing beside the coffee table, cock erect and a blank look on his face, nude from head to toe.

Madison was lying flat on her back, clothed, but apparently in trance and looking very peaceful.

Celeste, by contrast, was very active, licking her lips and smiling the whole time.

“So, Warren, a little bird tells me you’ve wanted a piece of me since high school,” she said playfully.

Upon this realization, Warren of course felt that now familiar surge in his cock. Feeling it necessitated looking at it, and with that another realization hit him:

“I’m naked, I’m hard as steel, and Celeste is licking her lips. Oh Lord I’m in big trouble now.”

“You seem worried, Warren, and there really is no need to be. Tonight is a special night for all of us. Maddy’s plan seems to be working nicely, even if it’s run aground a bit. But just relax for me, Warren… that’s it, relax… I need to ask you two questions now. The first I already know the answer to, but I’ll ask it anyway, and the second is a bit trickier and could end this night for all of us right now. Willing to answer some questions?”

Warren looked down at his cock once more. Apparently some part of him wanted what was happening, and wanted it pretty badly.

He looked down at Madison, the very reason he was alive, and wondered what she was dreaming about at that moment.

He looked at Miah and saw his best friend standing there, so deep in trance and lost to his surroundings, his beautiful cock so hard and so stiff, standing there, just waiting for…

“Wait a second, where the hell did that come from?” he wondered. “Why did I use the word beautiful when I described his cock? I mean, it is beautiful to look at, naked like that, shaved clean…” and the thoughts began to flow.

Celeste saw the change in his expression, the change in focus. She noted it, turned her head and followed his line of sight that led directly to Miah’s cock.

“Bingo,” she thought. “This will work out just fine.”

“You know, Warren, Miah mentioned earlier that… well, let’s be blunt here: he wants to suck you off,” she tossed out for his inspection.

The look on his face was priceless as it changed from one emotion or feeling to another: shock, horror, expectation, longing, desire, fear, apprehension, and some pretty deep arousal. Celeste saw each one of them plainly before he finally spoke.

“But, he’s… and I’m…”

“Yes Warren, you’re both men, both loving men that care deeply for each other and for us, your ladies. What, you think that only females crave a long stiff cock in their mouths? I know you’re not gay, Warren, neither is Miah. But Miah is different from you in one significant aspect: he doesn’t fight his desires anymore, not since he found his submissive side. He’s open to more things now, not limited by silly societal beliefs or religious dogmas.”

Warren was doing his best to take all this in, but it was happening way too fast.

“Relax for me, Warren. Just sit back, relax, and listen to my voice… going deeper and deeper into relaxation as you listen to my voice… each word sends you deeper…”

Warren sank back, his eyes fluttering as Celeste’s suggestions took hold and he let go a bit of the tension that had built up inside him.

“Tell me something, Warren. Just before I said that Miah wanted to suck your cock, what thoughts were going through your mind as you stared at his cock? I saw you thinking pretty seriously about something, so tell me what it was. Obey.”

“I… I was thinking how… beautiful his cock is. I never even considered it that way. But… even now, he’s just… God he’s beautiful like that… he is in trance, right? He can’t hear this… he can’t hear me right now talking about this with you, can he?”

“He’s deep, Warren, very deep. Deeper than you’ve probably ever been, but his trances are different. They’re known in our lifestyle as ‘subspace’, a point where it’s not just a hypnotic trance, it’s a trance where he literally surrenders his total being to me and it’s not because of the hypnosis; it’s because his whole being wants to surrender.”

“But Maddy has always taught me that I’m in control when I’m in trance, and now, looking at him, just… just standing there…” He looked down once more at his own cock.

“Celeste, what’s this all about? I mean really, what is this evening about?”

“Warren, I have no idea, but when I came over tonight, Maddy wanted to talk. She said she had a special night planned for us all and that it would be a turning point in our lives. When she and I spoke earlier in the kitchen, before you arrived, I admitted that I wanted her again. You know we’ve been together in the past right, in college?”

“Yeah, I knew about that. She told me a long time ago when our relationship turned from friendship to romance and then love. I do love her, Cel, really I do. More than I ever thought I could. I just… well… I’m always up for the games that we play, but this… Geezus Cel, I’m not sure what’s going on tonight.”

“Yep, I know the feeling. I need to ask those two questions and perhaps with your answers more will become clear, ok?”

“Ok,” he whispered.

“Warren, would you like to make love with me tonight?”

He felt himself saying “Yes” before he even knew the word was flowing out. Unsure about whether it was truly him answering from his heart, or because of the trance, he looked at Celeste and asked her a question in reply.

“Celeste, should we be doing this? Hell, should we even be talking about this? I mean, I’m attracted to you, lady, I always have been, but… this?” he said as he looked at his stiff hard cock even as he pointed towards it.

“It’s a big stiff beautiful cock, Warren. What’s the problem?” Celeste replied, her eyes never leaving his crotch.

“I don’t know, Cel, that’s the problem.”

“Look at Miah. See his face? See how peaceful and content he appears? Watch this. Miah, awaken.”

Miah’s eyes slowly opened once more, the eyelids rising as the eyeballs rolled down.

“What the…” he began to say before he noticed Warren sitting on the couch with a hard-on.

“Oh, wow…” was his next comment.

“Mistress is he…?”

“No, Miah, he’s wide awake, and so is that cock as you can plainly see.”

“So… what is… where… oh, there she is, in trance I presume,” he asked.

“Yep, she’s outta here for a bit, but I thought it best to get you two men a talkin’ about some things, most notably those stiff dicks of yours. It’s time we set some things straight for both of you, ok?”

Both men looked at Celeste, knowing that she was firmly in the driver’s seat at the moment, and both men decided to go with it.

“Ok,” they both said at almost the same time.

“Miah, have a seat next to Warren, please.”

Miah stepped over Madison’s body and sat down beside Warren, but not too close.

“No, no, that won’t do. Move closer, I want skin on skin contact, gentlemen.”

Miah looked at Warren; Warren looked at Miah. Both men shrugged as one and scooted towards each other. Their thighs came into contact with one another and the men were at a loss for what to do with their arms and hands.

Two men in excellent physical condition with two rock hard cocks at the ready. One hypnotized lady already in trance and one lady with the power to drop them both to do her bidding kneeling before them.

Things could be worse, they both realized.

“Gentlemen, tonight I’m going to help you learn something about pleasure. Interested in knowing what it is?”

”Sure,” Miah said. Warren just nodded.

“You both realize that at any time I could say a few words and you’d both be sucking each other off like there was no tomorrow, right? I mean, I could have Warren sucking slowly on Miah like his cock was an all day sucker, or I could have Miah feasting on Warren like his cock was Charm’s Blow-Pop. The power of suggestion would have you tasting each other as if your cocks were the most delicious things God ever created. Am I correct, boys?”

“Yes Mistress,” Miah said. Warren seemed a bit apprehensive about answering.

“Something wrong, Warren? If so, tell me so we can resolve it.”

“I don’t get this, Cel. Why this, why this way? Why not just do it, drop us and watch us suck each other off like there was no tomorrow, as you put it. Why this lesson, of sorts?”

“Because you both need to learn something about pleasure, that’s why. Miah knows some of it don’t you, slave?”

“Yes Mistress. I believe I know what you’re getting at,” Miah replied.

“How about someone including me in this discussion at some point, please,” Warren interjected.

“Miah, tell him,” Celeste commanded.

“Pleasure knows no gender, Warren. That’s what she’s trying to teach you – and me, of course. I’m not gay, and neither are you; we both know this. But I’m comfortable admitting that I’ve had thoughts about you in the past and even tonight. Hell, even right now, actually. You’ve got a fantastic cock, Warren, and I have to be honest: I want to give you some pleasure. Is that a problem for you?”

Warren was now totally lost at Miah’s admission. Where all this was coming from kept reminding him of the lyrics in a classic Talking Heads song, “Once In A Lifetime:”

”And you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful wife!”

What was happening in his beautiful home, with his beautiful wife, was all a bit much for Warren at that point. He lowered his head down and closed his eyes. Celeste began to say something but he raised a hand to stop her.

“Don’t, Cel, just… just don’t for a few, ok? I have to think right now, I just have to think about this. Can you wake Maddy up, please?”

Without hesitation, Celeste said: “Maddy, return to me and awaken now, feeling relaxed refreshed and alert.”

Maddy began to move slightly, one arm rising towards her face to rub her eyes. Warren had seen that reaction many times so he knew she’d been pretty deep. Celeste and Maddy worked together in college on trancing each other constantly, so trust was never an issue.

The problem was where Miah and Warren fit into this.

Maddy opened her eyes and sat up. She turned and saw Celeste who smiled.

She saw the two guys, naked and stiff, just sitting on the couch.

Beside each other.

That’s when she perked up.

“Oh my… Warren, I’m… oh geez I don’t even know where to begin,” she tried to say.

Warren was still sitting there with his eyes closed, but as she spoke his head rose up and he said:

“It’s ok, love, really. We’re just going to take this night slowly, alright? I know what you’re trying to do, and I appreciate it, I’m just not sure if I’m truly ready to go that far just yet. I don’t want to get lost in the shuffle.”

That made no sense to Madison, so she asked:

“What do you think is going to happen tonight, Warren? What do you think I’m trying to do, exactly?”

“You’re trying to tell me you want to have a four-way with our friends here, and while I might be interested in being with Cel, which I just admitted to you earlier and she already seemed to know somehow, having sex with Miah here is a bit beyond what I had in mind.”

Miah spoke for himself at that moment:

“Warren, I’m not interested in fucking you, buddy, far from it. A blowjob is simply a way of giving you the pleasure I want to share with you. If you’re not interested, I mean, if this is strictly one way, that’s cool with me. I can understand your trepidations, but it’s just a blowjob. No worries, I’ll still kick your ass at air hockey, I just won’t be fucking it.”

The laughter that came out of Warren at that moment was pretty shocking to the three watching it happen. It seemed to be real enough to Madison that perhaps, just perhaps this evening would be special as she intended, but still…

“Warren, I need to tell you something before we go any further,” she said hesitatingly.

“Let me guess, love, you have a strange new desire to just fuck the shit right out of Miah here, right?”

“Yes” was all she needed to say.

“Yeah, I could see that one coming about a mile away at this point. Well, my love, my friends, where do we go from here? I’m new at this so forgive me if I don’t know the next step.” As he said the word “this” he was motioning his hands around the four of them.

“Well,” Celeste said, “I think the next step would be for us ladies to join you men as far as clothing is concerned.”

She stood up, reached out for Madison’s hand and pulled her up to a standing position.

“Just relax boys, let us girls give you a reason to get hard again.”

At that realization, both men looked down not only at their own cocks, but at each others. They were soft and flaccid but not for long.

The ladies took to a makeshift stripping routine, casually touching each other and slowly removing each other’s clothes. The men, as expected, just sat there on the couch in rapt attention at the two bodies in motion in front of them.

Moments passed by slowly, and the more the clothing disappeared, the harder the cocks became.

It would be the first time Warren had seen Celeste naked just as it would be the first time Miah would see Madison in the buff.

More clothes came off, more arousal for the men. The bras came off and a slight sigh was heard from both men as their eyes locked onto their best friend’s woman.

Warren had fantasized for years of having wild passionate mindless fucking sex with Celeste, and the sheer idea that it was about to happen, with his wife’s approval, was enough to almost pop his cork just sitting there.

Miah had been comfortable with his Mistress knowing he wanted Madison for a much longer period of time, but even so, right now his cock was about to explode with the buildup of anticipation.

The panties were last and when they came off, the men were so close, so very close to just shooting off high into the air the ladies felt the need to push them right over that edge.

“See something you like, slave?” Celeste asked.

She was quite surprised at the reply, and so was Madison.

Both men replied, “Yesssss… Mistress…”

Celeste looked at Madison; Madison looked at Celeste. They both came to the same conclusion at the same instant: the men were entranced simply from their actions. How and why it happened wasn’t important.

Miah would always respond to Celeste in that tone of voice and with that particular answer, but Warren… this was something new for him.

Madison whispered to Celeste:

“Oh this is unreal. Both of them went under? Wow… now what.”

“Leave it to me, I know just the thing now,” Celeste responded.

“Slaves, sleep for me… deep deep asleep… let go, my slaves… obey.”

Both men closed their eyes simultaneously and went deeper into trance.

“You did tell Warren to listen to me earlier, remember? Perhaps he’s getting there, Maddy. Everybody gets there differently so maybe this is what works best for him. How far should I take this, girlfriend?”

Madison looked at her love, her husband, and hopefully soon her slave, albeit occasionally.

“To the edge and beyond, Cel. Take him to the edge and beyond. He’s yours for a spell, if Miah is mine.”

“Of course he is, but you should test to see if he’s still responding to you. I can reinforce it if needed,” Celeste said.

“Miah, stand up… obey.”

Miah stood up once again, that big beautiful cock standing at attention as well.

The sound that came out of Madison seeing that gorgeous deeply entranced man standing before her, ready to obey and fuck her till she couldn’t stand it was more than she could handle any longer.

She found herself on her knees with his cock in her mouth before the thought registered in her mind. Celeste admired the speed with which she moved to inhale her slave’s cock and just decided to watch for a while.

Deeper and deeper with each stroke, Madison swallowed Miah whole each time. He was making a barely audible groaning sound, something Celeste was well aware of. She decided to reinforce his programming.

“Miah, you will not come until Maddy permits you to do so… she will suck you for as long as she desires, but you will not come… obey.”

He couldn’t get the words out over the moans, so he nodded almost imperceptibly but enough so that Celeste noticed.

“Good boy, enjoy yourself and surrender to Maddy for a while. Obey.”

Another nod and then more moaning as he gave himself to the pleasure Madison was providing.

Celeste turned her attention to the man lying on the couch, someone she’d wanted for a very long time. His cock was hard, probably because the moaning and slurping noises were still sinking into his deeply entranced mind.

She slid in between his legs and started to slowly rake her fingernails along the insides of his thighs. Each touch against his skin caused spasms of movement, especially his cock.

Each touch caused his cock to throb more intensely. Each touch caused it to jump from one side of his groin to the other.

She started thinking if she kept this up, watching that cock go back and forth, back and forth… she’d end up hypnotizing herself just to suck his dick.

“A cocksucking trance, so focused on nothing but cock…” she thought.

And with that thought, she did it.

She took him into her mouth in between the raking on his thighs and surrendered to her own passions.

He tasted so good she realized. Not quite as good as Miah did, but pretty damned close. Sucking, licking, kissing, stroking, her mouth turned into a fucking machine and she wasn’t about to stop the Hoovering until she emptied his balls totally.

Warren came fast and hard almost immediately. He may have been in trance, but he’d been on the edge for some time that evening. His first orgasm wasn’t going to be the last one but it damned sure was a powerful one.

He unloaded into Celeste’s deeply sucking mouth and throat not even aware that it wasn’t Madison doing the deed. He wouldn’t have cared either way, really.

Madison was working over Miah, sucking and sucking as deeply as she could, knowing full well she was basically torturing him with pleasure because of his hypnotically enforced inability to come.

She pulled off his cock quickly with a loud slurping sound and heard Miah groan loudly in approval. She placed her hands on his abdomen, feeling his six-pack and stroking him slowly.

She pushed him back onto the couch and then took one long look at the body that lay before her. His entire crotch area was shaved clean so she could just lick all day long without fear of intrusive hairs getting in the way.

His scent was very strong, even at this proximity. Moments earlier she was intoxicated with it, having her nose so close to his balls. She felt a strong desire to just throat him again but held off, having another idea.

“Miah, grab your legs behind the knees and pull your legs up towards your upper body. Obey.”

“Yesssss…”

He reached slowly to the underside of each knee and pulled back. What Madison had in mind was something she had only done for Warren on special occasions, but right now she wasn’t thinking about Warren.

She was thinking about the fucking machine laying on her couch completely under her spell and how badly she wanted to lick his rosebud, his balls, and that oh so delicious cock.

His legs pulled in, Miah was openly exposed to anyone in the room. Madison saw what she wanted and dove in.

Her tongue slid directly into his anus, and they both moaned in pleasure: Madison from the sheer fact that she let herself go to giving Miah the pleasure she wanted him to feel; Miah from accepting it willingly.

She licked and licked and licked some more, and unbelievably, it seemed Miah’s cock was growing right before her eyes. She licked his rosebud as deeply as she could and was overwhelmed by the scent from his balls.

She was lost in her own desire, exactly where she wanted to be. Tongue deep in Miah’s asshole, inhaling his scent, tasting him in the rawest way possible aside from slicing him open and eating his flesh.

Celeste was watching, of course. She was quite surprised to see Madison doing such a “nasty” thing as rimming her slave, but she was quite fond of tasting Miah that way herself.

Her thoughts turned to Warren, and although he wasn’t shaved clean as Miah was, he did have the right equipment for the job he was about to perform. She figured she might as well take it all the way, so she commanded Warren to pull his legs towards his chest just as Madison had done for Miah.

When Warren was totally exposed for her, instead of immediately tongue fucking his rosebud, she teased him with a finger while she spoke to him.

“Such a tight anus you have here, Warren. Does Madison rim you, I wonder. Does she?”

“Sometimes…” he replied.

“Special occasions, right?”

“Yesssss…”

“Warren, would you like me to eat your ass, to tongue fuck your rosebud tonight?”

”Yesssss…” was the word, but it was growled out more than spoken.

She’d been slowly sliding her pinky into and out of his anus the whole time she was talking to him, working it inside a bit more each time. His anus was pretty tight, but with a few words, she’d fix that quick.

“Warren, listen to my voice and obey. The muscles in your anus are now limp loose and relaxed… limp… loose… relaxed… open… open yourself to the pleasure I want to give you… let go and relax totally… obey.”

And just that simply, he obeyed. Instantly she noticed the ease of sliding in as her pinky disappeared inside his rosebud.

“Good boy, Warren, such a good boy… just relax and enjoy… that’s all you have to do tonight is relax and enjoy…”

Her words sank into his mind and he finally let go of his worries, his anxiety, and his apprehension, of all of it.

He surrendered to Celeste – now the question became: would he surrender to Madison?

Madison was his slave already, a natural submissive; Celeste was a true Dominant that liked to play both sides as a switch sometimes.

But Celeste wondered if Madison could really do this, could pull it off enough to extract that submissive buried so deep in Warren?

“I’ll worry about that later, right now I need this man,” became her only care in the world.

Her tongue slid right inside and Warren came hard and fast, shooting his come clear up onto his own face and across his moderately hairy chest. That didn’t stop Celeste from doing the deed, not in the least.

She continued her oral assault on his rosebud, his taint, his balls and his cock, not letting up for a moment. It was all tongue, all the time.

Warren may have been in a trance mentally, but physically he was definitely loving the attention.

When she finally got around to actually sucking directly on his cock, he lost the ability to keep holding his legs in place, and they fell to the sides of her upper body as softly as can be expected from a man deep in a hypnotic trance being sucked off by a woman he’s desired for most of his life. They fell pretty hard.

Madison was now sucking deeply on Miah’s cock also, never having even taken note of what Celeste had done or was currently doing to her husband. Miah became the focus of her world in all possible ways, and she loved every moment of it.

He tasted wonderful, just as Celeste had told her many times. But now her desire wanted more. The tiny amount of pre-come she had noticed was just the proverbial tip of the iceberg, and now it was time for the main course. She pulled back once more making that slurping popping sound.

She gazed upon his face, wondering where he was inside his own mind, and spoke:

“Miah, in a few moments I will take you into my mouth once more. When I do, you will come for me, harder than ever before in your life. Obey.”

A slight nod of the head signaled Madison that the time was at hand just like his cock was.

She throated him deeply and he exploded into her warm wet sucking mouth, such a wonderful taste, so different from Warren. His come was sweet with none of the tanginess that Warren’s come had.

She likened it to the glaze on a glazed doughnut – it was that good, really. And she wanted more.

She continued sucking on his cock deeply, and added her free hand to palming his balls. In effect, she was milking him, squeezing his cock with not only her mouth but one hand while pressing gently on his balls with the palm of the other.

Celeste was enjoying Warren’s come in a similar manner again, having stroked him and whispered him well past the edge of control once more. He lost himself in her mouth and came hard as she milked him as well.

Her Dominant side was in full swing right at that moment, so she decided to proceed full steam ahead.

“Warren, relax for a bit… drift and float for me… obey.”

Warren’s entire being seemed to drop into the couch a few inches, almost blending into it.

Celeste stood up, licking Warren’s essence from her fingertips. Nowhere near as sweet as Miah, of course, but for her it was delicious just the same. She’d waited a very long time to taste Warren so intimately, and tonight was just the beginning – at least she hoped.

She had no qualms about sharing Miah; he was her slave and would always obey her no matter what her desires may be. If she desired to see him fucking a roomful of her best friends, he’d do it. If she desired to see him servicing a roomful of cocks, he’d do that too.

And if she commanded him to suck off his best friend, he’d do it. Not just because of her command to do so, but because he had expressed his desire to pleasure his friend in such a way.

“Miah, obey.”

From deep within his trance and deep in his pleasure, Miah returned to his Mistress’ control.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

The change in his demeanor shook Madison from her cock-induced trance of pleasure and she snapped back into the moment.

“Celeste is something wrong?” she asked.

“No, Maddy, nothing is wrong. And your husband is delicious, thanks. But now it’s time to work on Warren. I have the answer to your problem, so play along, ok?”

“Ok.”

“Miah, get between Warren’s legs and position yourself to service him. Obey.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Miah moved from being on the couch to the carpeted floor and then slowly crawled the few feet to kneel between Warren’s legs.

“Last chance, Maddy. It’s now or never so make a choice.”

Madison pondered it for only the briefest of moments, then remembered her earlier choice and said it out loud.

“To the edge and beyond. Do it.”

Celeste nodded her head and spoke: “Miah, awaken.”

Miah’s eyes fluttered open and he found himself staring up at his best friend from a point of view above his cock. Miah looked down and wondered if he was truly doing the right thing, and paused.

“Mistress, is he in a trance?”

“Yes slave, he is,” Celeste replied.

“I can’t do this to him without him being awake the first time. I… please wake him up.”

Miah had never asked for anything, at least not for himself as far back as Celeste could remember. But now, as this moment approached, Celeste felt love for her slave that she’d never experienced before.

He was always so giving of himself, always thinking of others first. Perhaps it came from his submissive side, she wondered. It pleased her greatly to help him on this occasion.

“Of course, Miah, as you wish. Warren, awaken.”

Warren’s sleepy eyes opened slowly, and landed right on Miah’s smiling face.

“Warren, may I suck your cock?” was all that was said.

Warren looked at Miah with a dire concern on his face. He then looked at Celeste who nodded and smiled softly. Then he looked at Madison.

She was crying, but he understood they weren’t tears of sadness, they were tears of joy.

“Miah, are you sure about this, really sure?” he asked.

Miah smiled back and said, “Yes, I’m absolutely positive. You’ve been there for me more times than I can shake a stick at, and if I can make you feel good, even just one time, I want to do it, ok?”

Warren took one last look around then a deep breath. As he let it go, he sighed, “Ok.”

Miah smiled and said, “Don’t worry, I promise I won’t make you come too fast.”

Warren started to laugh when he heard that, and before he realized it was happening, Miah took him into his mouth and sucked deep and hard.

Warren’s back arched clean off the couch at the sensation as the pleasure cascaded over him. The sheer insanity of what was happening became a boost to his arousal as the blood surged into his cock as Miah continued to suck more and more.

Miah wasn’t moving his head at all, just holding Warren’s cock in his mouth and sucking deeply on it. Minimal tongue movement was happening, but it was the suction that was pushing Warren’s buttons.

Celeste watched in awe of her slave’s prowess with a cock, wondering where he may have learned his newfound skills.

Madison was rooted to the spot and wasn’t moving at all. Her breathing was happening in short gasps, each time she saw Miah’s mouth deflate then pull back on Warren’s cock was like a thrust into her. She was close to that edge once more and only needed the right thing to push her over.

Warren screamed out loud that he was coming and as he said it, it happened to Madison.

Both of them in the throes of orgasm, both of them letting go, both of them accepting pleasure simply because it was being offered.

Warren passed out, his body collapsing back into the couch even as his cock continued to throb inside Miah’s mouth. Miah simply continued sucking slowly, apparently desiring to finish the job he started and see it through to completion.

Madison was now laying on the floor, her legs curled into her abdomen in a fetal position. Celeste moved to lay down behind her and began stroking her hair slowly.

“Maddy, are you ok?” she asked.

Madison began to tremble from head to toe, seemingly cold and shivering.

“I’m… fine, I think. That was… amazing… I couldn’t help myself, I just… wow, I came just watching that happen, I wasn’t even touching myself…”

“It’s ok, Maddy, believe me I can do that sometimes too. Depends on how aroused I am and what I’m watching or thinking about, but it’s possible. But you didn’t answer my question: are you ok?”

“Yes,” Maddy replied as she sat up. “I’m fine, really. Now what?” she said.

“Well, I don’t really know. I’m not sure Warren is gonna wake up anytime soon, so… what say you and Miah go have some fun while I wait on the big guy here. He’ll be fine, Maddy, trust me. Slave, you belong to Madison for the rest of the evening. Obey.”

Miah snapped to attention and said, “Yes Mistress,” as usual.

He turned slowly to face Madison and then bowed to her, remaining in that position.

“He’s yours Maddy. Enjoy him because I certainly know he’s going to enjoy you,” Celeste said, grinning widely as she said it.

Madison wasn’t sure how to proceed, but once again she reminded herself that this was a special evening and she had already made the choice to take it to the edge and beyond.

She reached out her hand to touch Miah on the shoulder. He rose slowly to face her eye to eye.

“Miah, come with me and obey for pleasure.”

“Yes,” he replied.

They both rose from the floor and Madison led Miah off to her bedroom. The door closed behind them and they began to explore each other as they had desired for so long.

Warren was coming back now, Celeste noted. She sat there patiently, with a hand slowly stroking his chest, allowing her arousal to rise slowly.

Thoughts of the many times in the past she’d seen Warren either at the beach in swimming trunks, or at the gym in tight Lycra training outfits, came to mind inflaming her just that much more.

Oh how she had desired to just throw him on a bed someplace and take him as she had taken Miah in the past. Miah was a sweetheart of a man, but when he found his submissive side he turned from her friend into her slave.

He was still her friend, her very best friend, but her dominance over him fed into her desire to control just as much as his submission fed into his desire to be controlled.

Two sides of the classic pair becoming one: the Male and Female, the Yin and the Yang, the Dominant and the submissive. That night when he gave himself to her, with Madison’s assistance, was the greatest night of both their lives. They talked for hours and hours the next day about what had happened.

They spent a great deal of time wiping away each other’s tears also. It was an emotional event unlike anything either of them had ever experienced.

But right now, Celeste’s mind was racing several hundred miles an hour trying to think of how to find that submissiveness inside Warren and bring it out. She considered it a way to repay Madison for her help in bringing out that side of Miah.

She knew Warren’s natural Dominant side would always be the primary way he’d be perceived. But alone with Madison, at times when she desired to take control, he would surrender to her and – hopefully – he would come to love doing so.

Warren’s eyes opened slowly and he found himself looking at the ceiling for the second time that night. He blinked a few times, raising a single arm so he could rub his eyes slowly.

“Hey there, big boy, ready for some fun?” Celeste jibed playfully.

“Cel, did what I think just happened actually… I mean… I think it did but…”

“Yes, Warren, it did. Miah gave you a blowjob that knocked you out cold.”

Warren just started giggling softly to himself which then it gradually grew into a really laugh.

Celeste tried to fight it but she joined in and after a few moments both of them were giggling like crazy.

Several minutes passed and when the laughter faded, they found themselves staring into each other’s eyes.

“Warren, are you ready, really ready to do this?” Celeste asked.

“Yep, I think so. You know, earlier when you said that comment about fucking my brains out, a fantasy that I had about you in high school popped into my head. My cock got so hard just reliving that fantasy even as I was looking at you. I wanted you then, and I want you now. I always wondered if Madison would have issues with this, with you and me getting together. Now I guess that’s nothing to worry about anymore.”

He looked around and noticed he was alone with Celeste.

“Uhmmm… are they…?”

“Yep, Miah is probably licking her into bliss as we speak. He’s got such a talented tongue… oh yes he does…” she remembered.

“Celeste, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the bedroom for an evening of ball draining pussy drenching wall banging give it your best college try fucking?”

“Of course, my dear man, what say you and I get it on,” smiling brightly as she said it.

“Mind if…” he hinted.

“Sure, why not, you might learn something.”

They made their way to the hallway leading to the bedrooms and were greeted with the sounds of ecstasy even with the door closed. They both stepped closer and slowly opened the door.

Miah was on his knees on the floor; Madison was on the bed on her back. Miah was holding her legs spread open pretty wide, his hands behind her knees. From their vantage point they could see her face clearly but her head was thrashing left and right, obviously experiencing some pretty intense pleasure.

As they stood in the doorway witnessing the spectacle before them, Celeste slowly reached behind her and took hold of Warren’s cock. She began to fondle him softly, just the barest of touches along the length of him.

Warren took in a deep breath and sighed out slowly, placing one hand on her shoulder.

Celeste knew this was something that not every man could take: seeing his wife being pleasured by another man. She knew Warren, knew him almost as well as Madison did, and she was quite sure he was enough of a man to understand what was happening and why.

But those thoughts passed by quickly as Warren’s free hand made its way to her very wet and ready to fuck pussy. He slowly caressed her labia with two fingers then inserted a third inside her.

The burst of arousal and her rising sensitivity to his touch caused her to gasp out loud briefly.

Miah stopped servicing Madison just long enough to turn and see his Mistress being pleasured in the doorway, and then he returned to his duties.

Celeste spun around to face Warren directly and commanded, “Come with me, now.”

She squeezed his cock quite strongly and tugged on him, leading him where she chose to go.

They made it to the guest bedroom and he stood in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. She looked up into those big brown eyes once more and spoke.

“Warren, do you remember the first time you made love to Madison?”

“Yes, it was the night of the senior prom. Wow, that was a long time ago,” he said. Celeste was slowly stroking him, keeping his arousal high as she spoke to him. An idea had come to her as she watched Miah licking away on Madison, so she decided to pursue it in the hopes that it would accomplish Madison’s original goal for this evening:

To bring out Warren’s submissive side once more, and put her in control of it when she wanted to dominate him.

“She took you that night, didn’t she, Warren?”

“Yeah, I… I just couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was spectacular standing before me, her fingers touching me in ways I had dreamed of for so long. I couldn’t take my eyes off her, not for a second.”

“Look into my eyes, Warren. Look deeply into my eyes. Tonight it’s time to remember that night so long ago. Madison loves you more than you probably know, and she loves giving herself to you for pleasure – for both your sakes. But she remembers that night too, you know. It was the one time in your relationship where she knew she had you by the balls, more or less.”

“Yes, she did. And I loved every second of it.”

“Warren, she needs you to give yourself to her once more. And again. And then again, and again. It’s one of her deepest desires, and she wants to experience it so much.”

Warren looked shocked at this new knowledge, but kept his reaction calm and cool.

“I had… Celeste, you have to believe me, I had no idea she… wow… really?” and a big smile formed on his face.

“Yep, really, she does. She wants to take you again the way she did that first night, but over the years she’s enjoyed submitting to you so much her desire to take control for a while just kinda took a backseat. But now she wants to drive again, if you get my drift.”

“Oh yeah, I do, but… I don’t know if I can do that again, Cel. That was a long time ago and… well, I’m not the same person anymore.”

A scream was overheard from the master bedroom at that moment, and Celeste couldn’t pass up the opportunity to comment.

“That’s one, I’d say many more to… come…” drawing out the last part of her sentence and smiling like a Cheshire cat as she said it.

Warren laughed, wondering just what Miah was actually doing to his wife that made her scream like that. He tried to remember a time in the past where he had made Madison scream out so loudly in ecstasy, but nothing came to mind.

The look on his face betrayed his thoughts.

“Warren, it’s their first time together, and Madison is pretty damned horny tonight after watching Miah work you over the way he did. She’s been like that in the past with me, but somehow I think you’re wondering what we do that pushes her buttons that much.”

Amazingly, that was exactly what he was thinking.

“How did… God, am I that transparent?”

Celeste tugged him into a deep passionate kiss to take his mind off worrying. When she pulled back, his eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful, like he was in a trance once more.

“Warren, it’s ok. But I think it’s time for you to stop thinking about your wife for a while and focus totally on me. Can you do that? Can you be mine for a little while?”

He opened his eyes and looked directly into hers.

“Yes Mistress,” he replied.

Tears burst forth in Celeste’s eyes as she lost the ability to maintain her calm cool demeanor.

Warren went down to his knees in between her legs and hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry, Cel, maybe that wasn’t the right thing to say.”

She sniffled a bit then wiped away her tears. Regaining her composure, she did what she knew she had to do.

“Sleep for me, Warren.”

The trigger, one of Madison’s most used for him, took hold once more and he collapsed into her arms. Madison’s command earlier to listen to Celeste remained, so he responded to her just as if Madison had spoken the words.

“Deeper Warren… deeper and deeper… so deep for me… so helpless… so obedient… nothing to think about… nothing to care about… so relaxed and comfortable… listening to my voice and responding only to my voice now… you will obey me, Warren… for pleasure…”

His breathing became very deep as he surrendered to the wonderful feeling of trance.

“Such a good boy for me, so deep and sleepy… Warren, climb onto the bed… onto your back… eyes closed… so deep asleep just for me… obeying only me now… no thoughts… nothing to do but obey… obey me, Warren.”

His sluggish and lethargic movements, so typical of a somnambulist, only proved to Celeste that he was indeed in trance, right where she desired him to be.

He crawled slowly across the bed, rolled over onto his back with his head resting comfortably against the pillows, and let go.

The power rush that Celeste was expecting came just as his body sank into the mattress. She loved that feeling as most Dominants do, but the use of hypnosis to enhance the perceived control of another just boosted that experience into the stratosphere.

Her arousal spiked and she began to touch herself, knowing full well that Warren was oblivious to the world around him, only desiring to listen to her voice and obey. She had become the focus of his world; now it was time to dominate it.

“Warren,” she commanded, “your mind is drifting and floating now… so peaceful… so relaxed… going deeper with each breath you take… with each word I speak… there is no end to how deep you will go for me, Warren… from this moment on, you will address me as Mistress and I will address you as slave… do you understand?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

Another burst of arousal as he accepted her suggestions as fact – and along with it her control.

“Slave, come for me, now.”

His back arched, his hips thrust forward and he lifted off the mattress, supported on his shoulders and his heels. He came quickly, as commanded. Although he wasn’t erect at the time, the orgasm still happened and a small stream of semen ejaculated from the tip of his cock onto his thigh.

He returned to the mattress slowly, the pleasure subsiding even as his body weakened from the exertion. His breathing happened in short gasps, the moans of pleasure needing a release. Giving in to the release became the priority.

Celeste watched all this, knowing it was important to link his pleasure to his obedience, just as she had done with Miah.

The plan was simple: she would follow the same pattern of conditioning that she and Madison had created for Miah, with the hope that it would affect Warren in a similar fashion.

It required patience, a willingness to surrender, and of course, some pretty hot sex.

With Madison’s help, Celeste had literally fucked Miah into submission. She kept him on the edge that night years ago, teasing him relentlessly, never allowing him to come even once for several hours.

She maintained her control over him with hypnosis and when it was over he cried in her arms until he fell into a deep satisfied sleep. She held him tightly the whole time, knowing the release of emotion was a turning point in his life.

Now she hoped the same techniques would help Warren find that part of himself he had been in touch with years prior.

“So deep asleep… so deep for me… your only desire is to obey, slave… a slave must obey… do you understand?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Good boy, such a good boy… so obedient… thinking only of obedience to me… and you are obedient, aren’t you, slave?”

Before he had a chance to answer, one of her hands found his cock and began to fondle him. She lay down beside him and slid a hand behind his neck and squeezed in sync with the squeeze on his cock.

“Yesssss… Mistress…. ohhhh…”

She snuggled up next to him and began the conditioning.

”Obedience is pleasure,” she said, her words in sync with the squeezes of both hands.

“To obey is to feel pleasure… squeeze… pleasure is obedience… squeeze… you can only obey now… squeeze… nothing matters but obedience and pleasure… squeeze… you only desire to sleep and obey… squeeze… your arousal grows… squeeze… your pleasure grows… squeeze… helpless and obedient… squeeze… your only desire is to obey… squeeze…”

She noted with delight that he was slipping away quickly, almost as fast as Miah had. Warren was already past the point of being able to speak at all so his eyes and the very slight nodding he was doing told all.

“Good boy… squeeze… such a good boy… squeeze… so helpless… squeeze… so obedient… squeeze… sleep and obey me, slave… NOW!”

As she firmly shouted the word “NOW” she squeezed his neck and his very erect cock tightly and he surrendered to her for pleasure.

He wasn’t able to speak at that point, but the trembling of his lips was enough to inform her that, inside his mind, he was hers.

“Speak, slave, tell me what your purpose is,” Celeste commanded.

“Ooobbbeeyyy… foooorrrr pllleeeeaassuuurree…”

“Good boy, slave. Drift and float until I speak to you again… let your mind drift away from you now… obey.”

The trembling ceased as his mind let go of his body and drifted away. His erection still stood proud and she doubted it would disappear anytime soon.

“Now for phase two,” she thought to herself.

She slid off the bed carefully and left the room. She approached the doorway to the master bedroom and waited outside for several moments. Hearing no noise from within, she pushed the door open and was quite delighted at the sight that lay before her.

Miah was on his stomach with his ass was propped on several pillows. Madison had taken up position behind him and was furiously licking away on his crack and rosebud while one hand stroked his cock and the other palmed his balls.

“Whoa,” was all Celeste seemed to be able to say. Just standing there watching Madison let herself go that way and become a being of pure sexual energy just helped to push Celeste’s arousal through the roof.

She stepped into the room and made a decision to have some fun with her best friend for a few moments.

“Sleepy girl, obey.”

The words sank into Madison’s sex drunk mind and she froze in place, tongue still touching Miah’s rosebud.

“He tastes so good, doesn’t he, sleepy girl?” she asked.

Madison withdrew her tongue and licked her lips slowly. While her answer wasn’t exactly articulate, the words sounded like:

“oooohhhh Goooodddddd yesssssssssss… soooooo goooooodddd…”

“Yes he does, sleepy girl… he tastes so good… taste him some more… even more deeply… obey.”

Celeste placed her hand gently on the back of Madison’s head and guided her right back into Miah’s ass. Her tongue flicked out slowly, several quick darting motions. Miah groaned his approval.

“Taste him deeply, sleepy girl… obey.”

Madison’s tongue speared Miah’s rosebud deeply at that command, slipping inside easily.

Both Madison and Miah growled when that happened, and Celeste simply smiled.

“So deep and so good… I love to pleasure my slave in this way… slave, do you need to come?”

Miah’s head nodded; he was simply too far gone to speak, just like Warren was.

“Oh crap, forgot about him,” Celeste realized.

“slave, come for me… come so hard your body exhausts itself and falls into a deep deep sleep… obey me, slave… now.”

Miah, as always, obeyed without hesitation or thought. His orgasm wracked his body from head to toe even as Madison continued her oral assault on his rosebud and her physical assault on his cock and balls.

His hips began to buck into the pillow as he unconsciously surrendered himself again to the pleasure his Mistress commanded him to experience.

A lick of Madison’s tongue, a thrust into her hand, another lick, another thrust. Celeste didn’t know how many times he had already come from the pleasuring Madison had been providing, but sure enough, he came once more, shooting out another thick wad of his delicious semen.

Celeste ran a finger down the length of his still twitching cock and dipped into the small pool of come that formed on the sheet. Licking it off her fingers, she simply grinned to herself, knowing he was good for some more fun before this night was over.

But she had someone waiting to be taken.

Miah finally collapsed from the exhaustion as commanded, with Madison still working her tongue in and out of him.

“Maddy, wake up… now.”

The startled woman, upon realizing what she was doing, bolted upright onto her arms.

“Oh my… Celeste, what is… oh my GOD… Miah…” she said as a wave of fear came over her.

“It’s ok, Maddy, really. It seems you’ve been having fun with my slave tonight, and he definitely enjoyed himself.”

Madison almost looked to be in tears at that point, so Celeste pulled her into a warm comfortable hug.

“Maddy, no worries, lady, it really is ok. Miah wanted to be with you, and I don’t have any problems with it, alright? Be honest, when you just snapped out of it, and realized you were eating Miah’s ass, did you really want to stop?”

“I just… I’m not…” she tried to form a complete thought. Finally, she did.

“No, Cel, I didn’t. I never imagined a man could taste that good, I’ve never… it seems Warren and I have some exploring to do soon,” and she smiled.

“Good girl, Maddy, that’s the spirit. If you can’t beat ‘em, lick their assholes, that gets ‘em every time.”

A wave of laughter was heard throughout the master bedroom as both women just let it all out for a bit. Miah barely stirred at the giggling that was happening.

“Maddy, do me a favor, will ya?” Celeste asked softly.

“Sure thing, name it.”

“Eat my slave’s ass some more. Enjoy him for a few more minutes while I watch.”

Madison blinked once, then twice, and then looked at Miah’s sleeping body. She did a once over from his head, laying against the pillows, to his upper back, rising and falling slowly as he dreamed whatever dream he was experiencing.

Her eyes moved down to his narrow waist, then to the small of his back where she reached out and slid a finger into the little divot there. Skin on skin was always a rush of hers.

She placed both hands on his cheeks and squeezed. She moaned and sighed at the feel of his magnificent tight buns and looked at Celeste once more before spreading Miah open and tongue fucking his rosebud once more.

To say this was a night of sexual freedom Madison had never experienced before would have been the understatement of all time.

Her life had been silently controlled in many aspects by her parents, her family, and her social status.

She wondered to herself if anyone she knew, other than Celeste and Miah, could even fathom the pleasure she experienced not only from Miah’s ministrations this evening but from pleasing him in return, just as she was doing.

Silly beliefs and superstitions would always keep the ignorant at bay, but Madison was smarter than that. She was intelligent enough to know that the only proper teacher in life is experience. You can’t learn some things from a book, least of all how to rim someone the way she had just rimmed Miah.

She had made the decision to accept and give pleasure tonight even in the face of that action possibly ruining the friendship she valued so much. Her love for her friends and for Warren was valuable to her, but she remembered a familiar quote from one of her favorite authors, Erica Jong:

“And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more…”

He did taste wonderful she had to admit to herself, just as Celeste had always told her.

Many times in the past Celeste had tried to hint at a three-way between them, but because of her feelings about Warren, Madison never went through with it.

“My how things change,” she thought as she continued licking Miah even as he slept. His body was moving slightly, his hips unconsciously bucking so slowly as to almost be not noticed, but she felt him moving.

Her tongue thrust into him over and over as his body responded. His sleepy mind may have been someplace else, but his body knew what exactly what was happening. Remarkably, she felt his cheeks tense up slightly and she understood what he was going to do.

She slid her tongue into him one last time, as deeply as she could and held it there, letting the very tip lick back and forth inside him. That was enough to push Miah over the edge and he came, even as he slept. A very quiet moan escaped his lips as the orgasm washed over him.

She pulled out, moaning herself because without her even noticing it Celeste had taken up position behind her and was doing the same thing to her that she had just done to Miah.

In the past, Celeste had rimmed her in college, and that experience was one she wanted to experience again – and now it was happening. She cried out as that tongue snaked its way inside her over and over again, pushing her, prodding her, tormenting her.

She came quickly, after only a few minutes of that tongue lashing Celeste was so famous for. When it was over, she lay collapsed on top of the back of Miah’s legs, with Celeste moving to lie beside her.

“Damn girlfriend, you taste better than ever. But we have work to do. Remember how we broke Miah to my will?” Celeste asked.

“Yep, that was a fun night. Cel, what’s on your mind?”

“Well, your husband has been through phase one. He’s in there just drifting now waiting for me to come back. He responded as expected, but I haven’t had a chance to get some cock tonight yet. Care to help me break your husband’s will, Maddy?”

The grin on Celeste’s face spoke many volumes, and all Madison could do was smile back.

“Let’s go break my husband. God I can’t believe I’m doing these things.”

“Maddy, how do you feel right now, seriously?” Celeste questioned.

“I feel… what’s the right word… liberatedfreeunchained… loved… I feel loved, Cel, more than ever.”

“Good girl, Maddy, that’s how you’re supposed to feel with good friends and the man you love. Let’s go fuck his brains out, ok?”

Another warm comfortable hug, then the ladies made their way to Warren.

They walked in on him, still lying there deep in trance. His lips were barely moving but it was plain to both of them he was silently mouthing the words “obey” and “pleasure.”

Celeste smacked Madison on the ass and said, “Ok, am I doing this or are you?”

“You have the pleasure, my dear,” Madison offered. “You enjoy him for as long as you can stand while I whisper to him, and when you can’t take anymore, I’ll take over and finish him off, deal?”

A mock handshake between them sealed it.

Celeste climbed on top of him slowly, purposely sliding her body across his legs to excite him and bring him back.

“Slave, return to me,” she said.

“Yessss… Mistress…”

“Good boy… it’s time for you to give yourself to me, slave… for pleasure… will you obey?”

“Obey… pleasure… yesssss… Mistress…”

Madison was already on the bed, just lying on her side, watching the drama unfold before her. When she helped Celeste to break Miah and pull out his submissive side, she mainly played the role of the hypnotist.

She helped guide Miah deeper inside himself as Celeste took him deeper inside her, allowing the pleasure to overcome any possible resistance to Celeste’s perceived control.

Afterwards, she talked with Miah the next morning and the whole time he wouldn’t stop grinning. Celeste commanded him several times to stop it but the grin always returned. He was so happy to have found that side of himself, so happy to know where certain aspects of his personality had come from. It was a definite improvement as far as he was concerned.

Now it was Warren’s turn to reach inside and find that part buried since their first night together. She was still hesitant about what was going to happen, but as Celeste had said a few minutes earlier, she was loved, she was safe, and she was happy.

What else mattered?

As Celeste climbed on top of Warren’s rapidly growing erection, she moaned her approval just as Miah had done earlier. She began to rock back and forth on him, reminding him over and over he wasn’t allowed to come, that he was simply a helpless obedient slave and he existed to service her for her pleasure.

She commanded him to open his eyes and stare into hers, giving himself more and more to her with each thrust inside. His eyes had long since glazed over, his breathing deep and relaxed. His body grew weaker and weaker with each moment as her suggestions worked on his sleepy obedient mind.

“All your will, all your strength, all your love, all your emotions… they all drain into your cock, slave… you find it impossible to move now… you are simply a slave and you must obey… obey for pleasure, slave… obey…”

His eyes, so totally locked onto hers, never even blinked as she rode him with an almost animal intensity. Madison had seen Celeste and Miah go at it in the past, and when Celeste gave herself to that passion inside her, the male better keep up or else.

“Good boy… slave… so hard… so aroused… so helpless… so obedient… unable to come… so easy to just… obey… close your eyes, slave… obey.”

His eyes finally closed as she rode him to bliss. Her orgasm slammed into her and she collapsed on his chest. Her hips continued to rise and fall faster and faster as she pushed herself over the edge, merely using Warren as the tool he was intended to be.

When she finally turned to look at Madison, she was pleased to see Madison was on her back with her legs spread open wide, pleasuring herself fast and furious.

“Yoo-hoo, girlfriend, I’m done, lady, it’s time for you to claim your prize,” Celeste whispered.

The shock of being caught just set off an orgasm in Madison as she screamed at the intensity of it. Over and over the pleasure hit her as she convulsed wildly, never wanting it to end.

“Oh my GOD Cel… I don’t know if I can—“

Interrupting her, Celeste said, “No, no, no, there is no turning back now, Maddy. He’s yours, right now, for the taking. Climb on top and take him, honey. He’ll love you all the more for it, I promise.”

“But what if…”

”No, we’ll have none of that right now. Don’t make me trance you into doing this, ok? I know you’ll fight it if I try, but you’ve come this far, Maddy, you have to see it through. He needs this, just like Miah did, and you know it. Warren is a good man, and I love him to death, but it’s in there inside him and you’re the one to bring it out. Get off yer duff and do it, right now.”

And with that, Madison finally gave in to her desires, once and for all. If at any point Warren showed any signs of not desiring what she was about to do, she’d stop and that would be the end of it.

“To the edge and beyond, my love, I’ll see you on the other side.”

She climbed on top of Warren as Celeste spoke.

“Slave, in a few moments you will hear the voice of your Mistress… you will obey her in all ways, forever… you exist as her slave for her pleasure… and for yours… your obedience to her is the key to your pleasure… when you obey her, you experience great pleasure… you exist to obey… you are a slave and that is all that you know… is that clear?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

Madison looked down on her husband, so deep inside himself, oblivious to her until she spoke.

“You… you will remember a time long ago, slave… a time when you surrendered to me… a night where you became mine… search inside your memories and remember… remember… when you find that memory, tell me…”

His eyes darted in a flurry beneath the eyelids as his mind went off to find that memory.

Celeste kissed Madison lightly on the cheek and whispered: “Have fun, love, I’m going to find my slave and fuck ourselves to sleep. See you two in the morning.”

She slid off the bed once more, walked to the doorway, stepped out and closed it quietly behind her.

The only sound in the room was the sound of two lovers, breathing almost in sync as one.

“Mistress… I remember…”

“Good boy, slave… did you enjoy that night so long ago?”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Will you surrender to me once again, for pleasure, my slave? Will you give yourself to me, knowing that we will both become better in all ways? Will you sleep and obey for pleasure, my love?”

“Yesssss… Maddy…”

The tears came fast when he called her by name. She tried very hard not to have it happen, but the attempt was wasted and her tears fell down her cheeks, dripping onto her breasts and rolling down her stomach.

She leaned into Warren and kissed him deeply, the kiss of a lover. He responded in kind, even in his trance induced weakened state. As the kiss ended, Madison said:

“I love you, my husband. Give yourself to me, now, for pleasure. Obey.”

“Obey… yesssss…”

They made love until they couldn’t move any longer. Madison kept him in trance for a lot of the experience, but near the end she awakened him.

As soon as he was fully aware of what had happened, he cried as expected. Miah had the same emotional outpouring, and Madison was ready for it.

She took him into her arms, cradling him to her breasts, stroking his hair and neck softly while whispering, “It’s ok, love, let it go… please… I love you, Warren, so much… let it go, baby…”

They stayed that way for a while, falling asleep in each other’s arms after the tears had fallen.

In the morning, they awoke to the smell of food and coffee.

“Maddy, I don’t know… the words…”

She placed a fingertip on his lips to silence him.

“It’s ok, Warren. We’re going to be just fine, I promise. Do you remember much of what happened?” she asked, stroking his face and gazing into his eyes.

“I remember… well, yeah, I guess I do remember all of it. You gave me a suggestion to remember it all didn’t you?”

“Yep, before you finally fell asleep I did, I wasn’t sure if it would work, but if you remember it all, I guess it did.”

He sat up on the bed and pulled her into his arms. Oh how she loved to be hugged so warmly by the man she shared her life with. Nothing else mattered to her when she was in his safe, strong arms.

“Seems like we need to get out there and make our presence known,” Warren hinted.

“Warren, are you… I mean… are you ok, really ok with what I did?”

He took one of her hands in his, turned it palm up, and kissed her palm softly.

Looking back into her eyes, he said: “Of course I’m ok with it. Thank you for finding me once more. I feel wonderful… Mistress.”

He figured now was as good a time as any to say it, but he wasn’t prepared for the hug he got in return. She effectively pounced on him and hugged him so hard he thought she’d pull a muscle.

She climbed onto his lap, buried her head into his neck and shoulder and cried.

“Baby, hey, hey now, what’s wrong? Isn’t this what you wanted? Didn’t you want me to be your slave? You know, ‘obedience is pleasure’ and all that?”

Pulling back, wiping the tears away she said, “Yes, Warren, I do. It’s what I’ve wanted for such a long time, but it’s not like with Celeste and Miah. I need you to be my husband. I need to be your wife. I need to be your slave just as much as you need to be my Master. But sometimes, I need to be in control, understand? That’s what this was about, helping you to realize that, so that I can take control sometimes.”

“I got it, babe. No worries, none at all. Anytime you need me, ask and I shall obey. Now let’s get some breakfast.”

Both smiling now, they headed to the kitchen.

Celeste was at the oven, cooking what appeared to be eggs on one burner and sausage patties on another. Miah was nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Miah?” Madison asked.

“He’s in the shower, should be done any second now. How are you two feeling?”

“Fantastic,” Warren replied. “I haven’t felt this good since… well… in a long time.”

He hugged Madison from behind and kissed her neck.

“Ok, enough of that kids, who wants pancakes and who wants waffles?” asked Celeste.

“Well, actually, can I talk with you for a minute, Cel, alone?”

The two ladies shared a concerned look, but just for a second or so.

“Sure. Maddy, care to do the honors?”

“Yeah, I can cook you know,” Madison replied, taking the spatula from Celeste’s hand as Warren took her other one.

He led her out of the room as Madison started whipping the batter for the pancakes.

Miah came in, wearing only a towel around his waist.

“Maddy, hey lady, how are you doing this morning?”

She turned to look at him and the memories of the prior night returned in that portion of her mind where the fantasies never ended. His smooth skin against hers, his muscles flexing as he fucked her without thinking, deep in trance. A perfect fucking machine for her, she remembered. Oh what a night.

“I’m doing fine, Miah. Cel and Warren stepped out for a second to talk about something, should be back soon.”

He walked over to her and turned her to face him. The smell of his freshly bathed skin reached her nostrils and she remembered how good he tasted. She wondered how he’d taste right now, bent over the counter, her tongue licking him right back into trance.

She pushed the images out of her mind, surprised that the fantasies were coming fast and hard now, unlike in the past.

Miah stared deep into her eyes and asked: “Maddy, are you ok with what happened last night? I wanted you for a long time, lady, and last night was definitely a dream come true for me, but now my concern is about you. Talk to me ok?”

In that moment the only words that came to her mind were, “Miah I need to taste you again, please,” but she fought them off.

“I’m fine, Miah, really. I think we all have a lot of things to talk about today, mind helping me with the pancakes?”

“Sure thing, but first…”

He took her into his arms and gave her a knee-buckling kiss. She almost fought it at first, but simply accepted the pleasure he was offering once more.

“Whoa now, what are you doing with my wife, Miah?”

Miah let go of Madison pretty quick when he heard that tone of voice coming from Warren. A look of fear crossed his face but before he could speak Celeste did.

“Slave, obey me.”

Miah’s eyes glazed over once more as he surrendered to his helpless obedient trance.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Did you bathe thoroughly, slave?” she asked.

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

“Good boy, slave. The next voice you hear will be the voice of your Master. You will obey him until I say otherwise, total obedience, for his pleasure and yours. Obey.”

“Yesssss… Mistress…”

The look on Madison’s face could have made quite a bit of money on eBay if it could have been sold, but it rapidly turned into a big shit-eating grin. She knew what was about to happen but they told her anyway.

“Slave, obey,” Warren said.

“Yesssss… Master…” and a big grin appeared on Miah’s face as he said it.

“Feel your arousal grow, slave… feel it happening now… you pleasured me last night and I need to return the favor… take off your towel… obey.”

Miah removed his towel and held it in one hand. His rapidly expanding erection was throbbing in time with his heartbeat.

Warren looked at Miah’s cock, not quite certain he was up for this, but he remembered something he heard Madison say the night before.

“Madison, are you ok with this?”

His concern for her was touching, but she understood his desire to return the favor Miah had bestowed on him.

”Yes, my love, go have some fun.”

“You said something last night, something I remember even though I was in trance when I heard it. I wondered about it a few minutes ago when I came to this decision, and the decision last night: to obey for pleasure. It’s all about feeling good and making others feel good too, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is. Warren, the choice is yours. Miah did what he did because he loves you and he cares about you,” Celeste interrupted. “You don’t have to do this just because you feel a debt towards him now. He did what he did for pleasure, nothing more.”

“I know that, Cel, and that’s why I’m doing this. I’m doing it because I want him to feel good; it’s a small token to me. I know what he said last night about being gay is true, and I love him dearly, as much as I’ve ever loved any man. But… well… I’m too damned curious now to not go through with it. Besides, he does have a beautiful cock you know.”

Warren’s smile at that point, in addition the slow wink he gave to Celeste, was enough to quell the tension in the room. Miah continued to get harder and harder the whole time while three good friends, three best friends, laughed at the thought of not only what had occurred but what was about to occur.

“That thing you said last night, about going ‘to the edge and beyond’. I understand it now, Maddy, more than I thought I would. I understand what you had in mind for me – and for us. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a slave to attend to.”

“Slave, follow me,” Warren commanded as he turned to the bedrooms and walked out of the kitchen.

Celeste stopped Miah for a brief moment, placing her hand on the side of his face and spoke.

“Miah, enjoy yourself, my love… obey… for pleasure… ok?”

”Yes, Mistress,” he said, looking directly into her eyes. He walked away smiling.

“Think they’ll have fun, Maddy?”

“We’ll find out soon enough.”

The ladies finished preparing breakfast and setting the table. As soon as the last fork was laid on the table, a loud moan was heard from the area of the bedrooms.

“Should we…?” Maddy inquired.

“Why not,” Celeste replied.

They made their way to the bedroom and very slowly turned the knob to open the door.

They pushed on the door itself and as it opened just enough to see into the room, they could see Warren, the larger of the two, lying on his back with Miah on top of him – in the opposite direction.

“Oh my GOD, Maddy, they’re 69’ing… oh my GOD… oh my GOD my GOD my GOD…” and she fell to the floor on her knees.

Madison was beside herself, absolutely stunned past the point of being able to comment in any way. Her free hand found its way between her legs and got busy.

Celeste was working on herself too at that point. Their twin moans of self-pleasure were just loud enough to attract Warren’s attention.

From their perspective at the doorway, they had a direct line of sight view to the upper portion of Warren’s head, with Miah’s thighs open enough to see his cock and his balls and that oh-so-delicious ass of his once again. His cock was about halfway into Warren’s mouth at the moment Warren heard them.

He turned his head slightly to the side, saw both of them in the doorway, and winked. He pulled back so Miah’s cock slid out of his mouth and said, “You’re right, he does taste good.”

Then he went back to sucking off his best friend and his temporary slave.

The ladies came almost in unison, just letting go and giving themselves to the orgasms that ripped through them.

Madison ended up on the floor beside Celeste and they ended up making love right there in the doorway moments later.

Breakfast would have to wait.

Sometimes in a person’s life, a chance happening occurs, or a brief flash of inspiration comes to them that offers them a new pathway. Whether they accept it or not can have a tremendous effect on their lives.

Keeping an open mind in our daily lives can have positive benefits that most people just aren’t aware of. The self-imposed limits of our own beliefs, our politics, our religions, all of it serves no purpose if we can’t grow past them.

That day, as four close loving friends explored each other in new ways, expanding on the love they all shared, they realized that they had gone to that edge and beyond just as Madison had hoped.

It was a good day, perhaps the best day of their entire lives.

But it was just the beginning.

* * *