The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Place The Blame

I should have been more careful. Any and all fault that is to be placed, place it on me. I was the one in charge, I was the one that okayed the project, and I was the one that didn’t ask William what he was doing. I also must apologize to Amy and Amy’s family for my part in all this. Basically I am sorry to everyone on campus.

My name is Dr. Henry Green, and I am researching the effects of sound on the human psyche. We all know that there is a sound that makes people vomit and sounds that make people loose control of their bladder. But I knew that there were sounds that would make people do other things. Now I am an advisor to William Unis who is a graduate student that wants to follow in my footsteps, and I employ an undergraduate student Amy Carpenter who performed most of the experiments.

Well I got a grant to place two people, one-man one woman, in separate booths and pump sounds into the booths and judge their reactions. Well only one week into experiments we got a reaction. Amy came running into my office where I was going over my notes for an up coming lecture. I raced back to the booths and found the woman confused and the man grinning from ear to ear. It seems that one of the sounds made him have a very large erection. That’s right folks sound induced erections. We had to check this with other men and see if anyone else has a reaction to the sound. Short story is, yes every man, but one that is very hard hearing, grew an erection that would last until the sound was shut off.

I was on top of the world. I had a result that would put me in the papers, and my face on just about every psychological journal. The University was talking with some company to make a little box that would work just like viagara, but would not have that annoying side effect of having an erection even after the deed was done. That was when Amy came in and asked if she could perform a side experiment that she wanted to try. Amy wanted to subject the people to two sounds at one time and judge their reaction. I didn’t care. I was just about to get even more money for my discovery, so I told Amy that it was okay with me. I should have been paying more attention.

I just got back from Atlanta from doing an interview about my invention, and I went back to my lab. That is when I heard William and Amy talking.

“Why should you tell him?” William asked Amy.

“Well it is his money, and lab, and project,” Amy defended.

“It was not his project, it was yours. You thought it up, you conducted it, and you made the discovery,” William said. “If you tell Dr. Green what you found he will take credit for it, and you will get nothing. But if you don’t tell him and when you get into graduate school then you all ready have a discovery that will give you your masters or maybe even your Ph.D.”

From this I could figure out that Amy found something big, and William didn’t want me to know what it was. Perhaps it is a good time to explain my two underlings. William seems to always doubt himself that he never is good enough. That is most likely why he doesn’t date much since he things his looks are not good enough for any woman. Amy is a cute Junior who focuses more on her studies than a social life. She would look much better if she didn’t always wear baggy cloths and have her brown hair always in a ponytail.

I was about to walk in on the two, I wish I had, but decided against it. Amy was a good dedicated kid, and when I saw her the next day I would confront her, and I knew she would break and tell me everything. The next day arrived and Amy didn’t show up. I was worried. I called her room and found out that she had gone to class, and had not come back. I checked the lab just to check that she wasn’t there, and she wasn’t. Also what was missing was some sound and electrical equipment. I went back to my office and pulled out Amy’s schedule to see where her last class was. That was when my phone rang. At the time I thought that it was a wrong number, and I didn’t understand why I was holding Amy’s schedule in my hand. I also was not worried about Amy not showing up for work.

When I finished my paper work and some grading for the day I decided to check on William and how his sound project was going. William was not in his office, or in the sound lab, or for that mater anywhere I looked. Well I was done for the day, so I went though the campus to see if William was in his apartment.

Yet walking though campus I noticed some very odd people walking around. Many of the women were not wearing a bra. Some of the men, more than usual, had their fly down. Also some of the better looking women were all but having sex outside, their breasts being grasp, and the kissing was hot and heavy. Added to that I noticed one man just go up to a woman who was not paying attention to him suddenly start to kiss him and had her hands all but in his pants. This was very odd.

I stopped by a woman that was in one of my classes last semester, “What is going on?”

This blond young woman with perky breasts and thin legs turned to me, “Oh God, fuck me.” The look on her face was of uncontrollable lust. Her nipples popped up and she grabbed me by my arms and pulled me to her.

Now I was perfectly normal until she said ‘fuck’ and then I went wild too. My member came up so fast that it almost hurt, but that didn’t seem important to me. All that was important was this luscious woman in my arms. I indeed wanted to ‘fuck’ her long and hard. We made it back to my office and I swiped my desk clear. I pulled off her tee shirt and she pulled mine off. I slipped off her shorts, taking her panties with it, and my pants were around my ankles. Soon I was in a rhythm of pushing and pulling, thrusting and retracting my rock hard dick into her dripping wet pussy. I came over five times inside of her, because she wouldn’t let me out of her, and she had three orgasms that just pulled my dick more into her.

I don’t know how long we were at it, but when we were both exhausted to the point that I all but fell out of her we were both covered in sweat. Soon my member returned to normal, and my mind cleared of the thoughts of sex. Something happened to her and me and just about everyone on campus. Who could have done such a thing as control us with such range and effect? I had to find out. It was night by the time I got outside and I let the cool air dry some of the sweat on me. My sexual companion thanked me and went out into the night. I went to Amy’s dorm room and knocked until I got an answer. Amy opened the door with her hair a mess and damp at the brow. Her face was still a bit flushed, and she looked worn out all over.

“Amy are you all right?” I asked concerned for her.

She swallowed and said, “I have had a busy afternoon. I am so sorry that I didn’t call to say I wouldn’t be in for work. Other things captured my attention.”

She looked guilty, but a smile filled her face. “Okay,” I said not understanding, “did you notice anything odd going on, on campus this afternoon?”

Fear replaced her smile, “I... I can say that I was on campus much this afternoon. Like I said I had other things on my mind.”

“Like having sex with the first man who spoke to you?” I tried. I was taking a risk, but I had a gut feeling, and by the shocked look on Amy’s face I was right.

“More like the first man who said the word, ‘on’ to me.”

So that was the word. “Do you have any idea why that is?”

Guilt was more evident than before on Amy’s face. She knew something and didn’t want to tell me, “I am so sorry!” Amy started to cry and I held her to my chest. About five minutes had gone by and I was holding her as we sat on her bed. Rocking back and forth Amy trying to talk though her tears, “I told William not to, and he used it on me. That fuck used it on me. My discovery and he used it like he said he never would.”

“Amy, tell me what is going on,” I demanded.

Tears starting to dry on her face, “While you were in Atlanta I found the combination of two frequencies would make anyone who heard them very suggestible for about ten minutes, but not remember the suggestions in those ten minutes. So suggestible that anything told to them in that state they would believe or obey not thinking otherwise. I told William and he told me not to tell you that you would take credit for my work. That night William took my research and created his phone that would hypnotize anyone whom was on the other end, and he called me. I was made to not go to work and go to class as usual. William hooked his sound producer up to the master public announcement system for the whole campus. Every person in every room in every building on campus was made to do stupid things like not wear a bra, or like you found out, want to have wild sex if a women heard ‘on’ or men when they heard ‘fuck’ from a woman. I had three hours of hot sex with some guy that I had never even met before. Oh, God Dr. Green please help.”

I held Amy for a while longer; “We have to find William.” Soon we were making calls to everywhere that we thought William would be. When Amy tried to call the women’s volleyball team house she was told by some woman who picked up the phone that everyone was busy having an orgy. We swung by the sound lab before going to the volleyball house.

From the outside the house seemed perfectly normal, if you ignored the sounds of passion filled screams coming out of the windows. I went to the front door and found it to be unlocked. A living room, a kitchen, and a small bedroom dominate the first floor of the house. But that was not what captured my attention. On the living room floor were two naked women, in the 69 position, going at it like a machine in fourth gear. Through the door to the bedroom I could see two naked women, doing a sexual act I will not convey here. Amy and I picked our way to the stairs up to the second floor. There are three bedrooms on the second floor of the house and from every one of them quaked with sounds of wild sex going on. Two had their doors open and we could see William was in none of them, but the third had to contain the man.

I slowly opened the door to see if he was in there, and when I saw him I threw open the door. William was on the bed with two naked women with red hair one having his dick in her pussy and the other thrusting her large breasts in his face. Around the bed were an assortment of different types of women, five in all, naked looking at William with small smiles on their faces. William looked up to see who entered the room, and that was when I hit him in the face with a small metal pipe that I picked up at the sound lab. Yet I didn’t have a good shot and only got a glancing blow to his head he rolled over extracting his dick from the red head. He grabbed a small box from a table beside the bed. He popped up holding the box. The box itself contained one side with many holes in it indicating that that was the side a speaker was on. William pushed a button on top of the box.

To be honest William is not one of the smarter men on campus. Otherwise he would have realized that if we were able to find him, know what he was doing, and were prepared to stop him that we would have put ear plugs in to stop his mind control sounds. I threw the metal pipe at him and since he was not prepared for it the pipe hit William right in the forehead.

Thankfully the EMT said that he was just unconscious and perhaps has a mild concussion, but he would be taken to the hospital anyhow. The police took my statement, and they took me down town for questioning. By morning the police had questioned the newly awaken William and some how the truth was ascertained.

Ladies and gentlemen of the board I throw myself on your mercy. I understand that I am responsible for much of what happened on campus in the past few days, and regret it fully. Yet I plead with you, don’t fire me. Please understand that no one else outside of this campus knows what has happened here, and I myself have discovered something that will make this University greater.

The three men and two women of the University Board looked down at Dr. Green from their high and mighty chairs. All of them felt that they were superior to anyone who came before them. With their noses stuck up in the air, or maybe it was the angle of the chairs, these five were to decide Dr. Green’s fate.

“Dr. Green,” started the man in the middle or male number one, “You claim full responsibility for the actions of Mr. Unis, it that correct?”

Standing at a podium that was the focus of the curved desk the five were around, “I accept the blame not the responsibility. William—”

“That is contrary to your report,” said woman number one, “Is it true that you approved the experiment conducted by Ms. Carpenter? You also have been funded by this University, so we also have to accept the blame, but you were responsible for what went on in your lab.”

“How could I?” Dr. Green countered, “William took over my mind. I was just as powerless as everyone else.”

“You say in your report,” said male number two, “that you had a chance to confront Mr. Unis but decided not to. I see no reason why we should be lenient with you since when you were not lenient with Mr. Unis this all transpired.”

“I had no idea what they were talking about? Besides Amy was the one that did all the work I was going to talk with her,” Dr. Green tried to reason with them.

“Never the less,” stated male number three, “we hold you responsible for the at least three pregnancies on this campus. You should be thanking us that none of the parents will ever sue you.”

This got Dr. Green thinking, “You used Amy’s discovery to erase everyone’s memory of the event. That is why it is still hooked up to the PA system, and that is why students aren’t leaving in droves.”

“Clean up,” yelled woman number two before she composed herself, “was necessary to prevent our University from getting a black eye. After all it was time that invention did some good for a change.”

“You’re just as bad as William,” Dr. Green said in shock, “Did you ever think that women who have not yet discovered they are pregnant will wonder how they became pregnant? Or why some women no longer show the signs of being a virgin? Good lord why don’t you just wait for the Alumni meeting and make everyone empty their bank accounts for you.”

“That is enough Dr. Green,” said male number one, “It is the judgment of this board that you no longer work here.”

“I have ten-year,” said Dr. Green.

“That does not matter,” said male number one.

Dr. Green put his hands in his pants pockets and pulled out two things. One was an ear plug that placed in his right ear mirrored his left ear. The other object was a small box with a button on top.