The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To-Do List

(mc md mf ma ex)

This story follows on from ‘When in France’ and ‘Donna Helps Out Around the Office’ but is intentionally written to function as a stand-alone tale with its own flavor.

* * *

Scrolling through the task app on her phone, Cynthia noticed she only had one more item left for the day.

‘Pick up some milk’.

She was still getting to grips with her new life. University had been a blur of studying hard and partying nearly as hard. She’d had a few long-term boyfriends, but generally had relied on one-night stands to ensure she could satisfy her physical needs and focus on her studies.

It had been a lot of work to keep up with the more intelligent people on the course, but she’d done it, and her work ethic had earned her a letter of recommendation to her now employers. Unexpectedly, shortly after moving into the city, only a week or so into her new life, she’d met Mark. They’d been dating consistently since then, although dating more often than not meant dinner at one of their apartments, and shortly after dessert, hot sweaty naked fucking.

They’d been talking about watching the latest Werner Herzog documentary for two weeks, and each time they got together the Blu-Ray was soon forgotten.

The task app had been a godsend at university, helping her keep everything in order. Now, it was less useful than it had been before, and the tasks usually more mundane reminders, but there was still a sense of completion when she cleared the final item from her daily to-do list.

Backing out of the app, she noticed the app that Daniel had e-mailed her about was still on her phone. IT was strange that he’d e-mailed her. They were barely work acquaintances, but she’d been intrigued all the same. Whatever it was, she couldn’t even remember what it did, so she uninstalled it, and rearranged her home screen icons almost forgetting it was ever there.

It was expensive keeping a car in the city, but Cynthia couldn’t bare public transport. Despite her wilder ways back at university, she was mostly beyond such things now. Like most of her college friends, she was drifting away from alcohol and recreational drugs. People on trains had a tendency to stare, and Cynthia couldn’t exactly make them stop. It was hard not to get noticed when you were a woman pushing six feet tall.

She was no goddess. Her hair was uncooperative. Most women would cover over the blemishes on her face with makeup, but she’d been able to get by without spending money on cosmetics, so she wasn’t about to start. Then there was her body hair. Despite Mark’s occasional suggestions to the contrary, she didn’t see the point in shaving her armpits, or trimming her garden. He didn’t complain when she was straddling his face, grinding against his lips, leaking all over him. Whether people thought it was feminine or not, she didn’t care. She knew she was all woman. She didn’t need large tits or a pert ass to feel desired.

Hopping into her CRV, she pulled out of the parking garage beneath the office building and drove the fifteen or so blocks back to her apartment building. There was a convenience store not too far from home, but there was never parking, so it was easier to drop the car off and dash over to the store.

She’d worn her comfy flats to work today, so when the rain started, she’d literally begun to dash.

Pushing the door open, the bell to the store rang. The young spotted man, only a few years younger than her no doubt, but far from growing into himself, didn’t even look up.

Retrieving a gallon of milk from the fridge, after quickly checking the date, she paid, got her change, and took out her phone intending to cross the final item off the task list, except it wasn’t the final item.

‘Buy some pink lipstick’

She couldn’t remember putting that on the list. She stared at it for a short moment, before shrugging and heading back to the end cap she’d spotted with some various essentials. She couldn’t remember why she’d put lipstick on the list, but she obviously had. No one else had access to her notes.

There were a few different shades that could be called pink. She grabbed the least slutty one, and returned to the counter, handing over more money, then collected both her milk and the lipstick, and headed home.

Walking into the empty apartment, she put the milk in the fridge, tossed the lipstick into a drawer and opened the to-do app to check off both her purchases. It was a good job that she’d double checked the list when she was at the store because otherwise, she’d have forgotten to get the lipstick. Good thing she had her list.

She cleared the list and was gripped by a sense of accomplishment quite unlike any she’d previously experienced. She’d never felt so… together.

It was almost sexual.

She’d done everything she needed to.

Not really noticing the wetness in her underwear as her pussy convulsed, slightly matting the tangles of hair around her cunt, Cheryl threw her dinner in the microwave and started to work on the papers she’d brought home to get a jump on tomorrow.

* * *

Cheryl wasn’t used to the taste of lipstick. She kept forgetting she was wearing it until her tongue flicked against one her lips.

“Lipstick?” Daniel prodded, “That’s a new one.”

Cheryl blushed. She’d been hoping no one would comment on it. She didn’t know why she’d added ‘wear lipstick’ to her to do list, or for that matter when, but when she opened the app that morning to add a few things to her agenda it had been there. It had taken her a moment to find the lipstick she’d thankfully bought the night before. She didn’t feel great about the shade, but she’d done a pretty good job applying it given that she rarely wore it.

“Making inappropriate comments to the HR department isn’t a genius move,” Cheryl pointed out, “Even if you are fucking one of the bosses.”

It was no secret. Everyone in the office knew that Mary regularly had Daniel into her office for private consultations. It was all highly unethical of course, but since Mary’s productivity had only increased everyone, even the rest of the HR department, were turning a blind eye to it.

The only person who’d really been complaining about it, Daniel’s team leader Donna, had stopped just a few days ago. Being new, Cheryl didn’t want to make waves.

Daniel smiled, somewhat impishly. “I’m glad you liked the app,” he said, and without giving her a chance to respond walked off.

As her morning went on, Cheryl kept wanting to double check her to-do list. She shrugged it off the first few times, but once she took a break, she opened it up, not seeing the harm in giving in to such an urge.

‘E-mail everyone in the office a picture of your cunt.’

Cheryl blushed, somewhat panicked. How was she going to do that without getting fired? What had she been thinking when she’d given herself this task?

Slipping into the ladies’ room and entering into one of the cubicles, Cheryl shuffled out of her pantyhose, and pulled down her white knickers. Spreading her legs just enough that her most private part was visible, she snapped a picture of her snatch, and still blushing put her clothes back.

That was the easy part. Now she had to e-mail it to everyone in the office. She glanced up at the clock. She still had a good few hours before the end of her shift. A plan began to formulate in her mind. All she needed was for someone to leave their computer unlocked.

The rest of the morning, even as she continued her work, Cheryl paid close attention to the comings and goings of the rest of the staff in the office, cursing herself for deciding to take on such a risky task.

Her opportunity came shortly before noon. One of the supervisors, Gina, slipped away early for lunch and hadn’t locked her PC.

Grabbing the USB cable from her purse and hoping nobody would spot her, Cheryl hurried over to her computer before the screensaver kicked in, locking Gina’s session. Quickly copying the revealing photo to Gina’s desktop, Cheryl attached it to an e-mail to the distribution list that went to everyone in the office. She was about to hit send, when she remembered that you could set an e-mail to send later. That would help cover her tracks.

Configuring the e-mail to send at precisely one pm, Cheryl disconnected the phone, shuddered at the thumbnail showing her fuzzy privates before she deleted it from Gina’s desktop, and then hurried back to her own desk.

Her heart was pounding. She was fairly certain that no one had spotted her, but as she joined the others for lunch, she felt like they all somehow knew she’d messed with Gina’s computer.

Cheryl knew that feeling would only get worse when they all saw a close up of her pussy. It wasn’t as though there was anything in the picture that could identify her, but they’d surely be critical of how she looked. They wouldn’t know, but she would.

Cursing herself, Cheryl ignored the conversations around the room and just quietly sat and ate her salad.

As one pm approached, Cheryl wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Gina was back at her desk and obviously hadn’t noticed the e-mail sitting in her outbox. Even if she wanted to prevent the e-mail sending, there was no way she could.

Steeling her nerve, Cheryl got up and went over to see Donna, wanting to make sure she had a solid alibi when the e-mail went out.

“Hi Donna,” Cheryl said. “I just wanted to follow up with you on your complaints about Mary and Daniel.”

Donna was smiling blankly.

“Donna?” Cheryl said, putting a hand on her shoulder and gently giving her a shake, hoping it would bring her back down to earth. Donna looked up at her and recognition lit up in her face.

“Right,” Donna said. “No, it’s all good. You were right. I was just being a bit of a bitch.”

The sound of an e-mail arriving in Donna’s inbox made Cheryl’s stomach squirm. Cheryl really didn’t want to see that picture again.

Donna spun around and opened the e-mail, double clicking the attachment.

As the image of Cheryl’s pussy displayed on Donna’s screen, Cheryl wanted to die.

But that was nothing to how she felt, when Donna moaned and leant closer to her monitor, her lips slowly parting and her tongue snaking out to tap against the glass, right on the picture of Cheryl’s clit.

“Donna!” Cheryl exclaimed, and Donna seemed to regain her senses, quickly closing the email and backing away from her screen.

“Shit,” Donna said. “Cheryl, please don’t tell anyone that you just saw that.” Donna looked panicked.

“Of course,” Cheryl stammered.

“I don’t know what’s been with me lately. When I see a cunt I want to dive right in.” There was still a glassy look in Donna’s eyes as she spoke. “Anyways, back to work I guess!” she laughed, as if anything that had just happened was normal.

Around the office it was becoming apparent that everyone was too distracted by their own copy of the e-mail to notice Donna trying to jump through her computer monitor and into Cheryl’s crevice. There were sounds of outrage, and laughter, and a lot of quiet embarrassment.

“Well I didn’t fucking send it,” Gina was saying.

Cheryl made a quick excuse, and rushed to the bathroom, dropping to her knees and throwing up the half-digested salad.

When she came out of the bathroom, Daniel was waiting by her desk.

“Hey, I’d like to complain about a lewd e-mail someone sent me,” he said. Cheryl couldn’t help noticing that he didn’t seem too offended.

“I think everyone got sent it,” Cheryl said, gesturing around at the ongoing commotion.

“Yeah, but it was disgusting,” Daniel said, turning up his lip. “All hairy like that. Whoever sent it was obviously trying to make us all feel sick.”

Cheryl hoped to god that she wasn’t blushing, and was glad that her stomach was empty, because she was certain that if it wasn’t, that she’d have thrown up all over again.

“I think it’s probably more an issue for IT to figure out what happened,” Cheryl deflected, hoping to god that IT wouldn’t figure out what had happened.

Daniel glanced down at where her tall legs met her hips, and then stared her dead in the eye, burning a hole through her. Cheryl’s cheeks felt like they were on fire. He knew. Somehow, he knew.

“Yeah, fair enough,” Daniel shrugged. “Anyways, I’ve got a stack of work to get done. Despite what you might think, I’m not getting any free rides around here.”

When she was confident no one else was going to bother her, or demand she come explain herself, Cheryl opened up her phone to clear the evidence of what she’d done from her task list.

‘Swallow a load of cum’ had been added to the list at some point.

Cheryl reminded herself that she had added it at some point. Thank god she had thought to add it to the list, because she hadn’t remembered that it was something she needed to do today until seeing it.

Fortunately, it was the only thing left on the list now.

It wasn’t exactly her thing, giving oral sex. Oh, for sure, on a special occasion she’d go down on Mark if he’d been espescially nice, but it wasn’t something she fantasized about, and she certainly wasn’t the kind of girl who swallowed.

No matter how much Mark would gently suggest she should give it a try, he’d never complained too much as she’d wanked him to a climax, making sure his cum squirted over her chest.

Thinking about the thick sticky cum his cock spurted onto her, she estimated that it was only a couple of teaspoons worth. Perhaps a tablespoon at the most. She could manage that. She wasn’t in the mood right now, but with some effort and imagination she could get herself aroused enough that her body would help push aside her mental reservations.

She took out her phone and sent Mark a text to make sure she could come by after work.

He replied in the affirmative, and Cheryl realized that the whole thing would be over a lot sooner if she got him worked up ahead of time.

‘I don’t know why, but I just want to stick that cock of yours in my mouth,’ she texted. Remembering the pink lipstick she was still wearing, she quickly took a selfie as she sucked on one her fingers, and sent Mark the picture. That would likely get him started.

Now she had to get herself in the mood.

* * *

Remembering her favorite fucks on the drive over to Mark’s had helped her warm things up. She was feeling a little flush as she pushed the door to his apartment aside and ordered him to hop up on one of the stools by the breakfast counter. He’d made some brief protestations about dinner, but as she’d slipped her hand down the front of his pants and started working on his warm full cock he’d fallen into wordless moans.

Inhaling his musk and soaking in his mewls, Cheryl was close to fully aroused. Sneaking a finger down her panties she gently started rubbing herself until she felt ready to take him into her mouth.

Slowly, she brought him deep into her mouth, knowing that it would help bring him to the fastest climax if he was convinced she was as into this as he was. The warm smooth head of his circumcised cock nudged the back of her throat and she closed her eyes, gently inhaling him even deeper and concentrating on not gagging.

Rubbing herself a little more eagerly, she gently sucked on his dick as she drew it back out. He moaned something about her lipstick, but she didn’t care. She was just waiting until he gave her one of his tells, letting her know he was ready for her to be as enthusiastic in her cock sucking as she could be.

She firmly squeezed his cock, happy to see a thin string of drool linking its tip to her pink lips as she pulled it all the way out and fixed Mark’s gaze.

“Your cock has got me sooo horny,” she purred, rubbing her dampening cunt with her other hand for effect, trying to get as much as her wetness onto her fingers as she could. She lifted them up to show him and sucked her fingers clean.

“Fucking hell Cynthia, what did I do?” Mark asked, as she slid him back into her mouth, flicking her tongue against the head of his cock, before slowly taking it all the way back into her throat, his pubes tickling her lips.

He grabbed the back of her head, and Cynthia knew he was ready.

Firmly sucking his dick, she worked him ever quicker in and out of her mouth, his cock pushing deeper into her throat than she’d taken him before, making her gag occasionally. She didn’t slow down though, continuing to rub her clit with her free hand, just trying to get this done.

She tested thrusting onto him ever faster, sucking even harder, and his moans become pleasured exclamations.

“Oh yes, oh fuck, Cynthia, I’m going too…” Mark’s eyes rolled up into his skull. Cynthia felt his cock swelling ready to explode. He made a half-hearted effort to push her off him, but she wouldn’t be denied. Plunging him all the way into her throat, his cock forcing past her tonsils, she sucked and licked with her tongue as vigorously as she could. “Cynthia, I’m going to cum.” Mark said, almost panicked.

She felt the spurt start at the base of his dick. Her tongue felt it surge upwards out of him, and his warm cum painted the inside of her throat, fortunately far enough back that she couldn’t taste it.

Then came another. And another. Forceful and healthy spurts of semen reached her tongue, but she kept on sucking, more gently now. One final strong shoot of cum and he was spent. She gently lifted off him, swallowing the lot, convinced that either he’d never cum so hard, or that she’d greatly underestimated just how much cum he could produce.

With the job done she withdrew, restoring her own clothes, not caring that she hadn’t cum herself. After all, it wasn’t really her thing.

“Babe, that was amazing. Can I do anything for you?” Mark asked, but they both knew he was spent and that his deflating cock would ensure that he wouldn’t give her his all.

“No, I’m good thanks,” Cynthia said, wondering how long she had to wait before drinking or eating something to take away the bitter taste in her mouth. She didn’t want to seem rude, espescially as this was all her idea.

“Really? You seemed really aroused.” Mark was putting himself away as he spoke, confirming that he was only being polite.

“I got what I wanted,” Cynthia said. Mark took this to mean something entirely different to what she’d meant, and Cynthia wasn’t about to set him straight.

“I guess we can finally watch that Herzog then eh?” Mark said. “Shall I order pizza?”

“Chinese,” Cynthia suggested. It was quicker.

* * *

Cynthia waited until she was home before clearing the cum swallowing task from her phone. She didn’t want Mark to feel used.

There was something magical about ending the day with an empty to-do list. As the orgasm slowly passed through her body, she grabbed her small tits and yanked hard on her nipples, happy to have both hands free to dedicate to her nubs as her cunt seemed to take care of itself.

* * *

Clearly, she was just trying to invent things to do in order to enjoy that feeling of satisfaction on crossing the last item off the list. That was the only way to explain the series of tasks she’d evidently set herself. The first three were relatively straight forwards.

‘Put on lipstick’

‘Get waxed’

‘Get nipple piercings’

Mark had liked the pink lipstick. She’d been embarrassed to imagine people disgusted by her hairy pussy, plus getting waxed would be sort of like a disguise. Playing with her nipples had always been enjoyable, and last night had been no different. Getting them pierced would almost certainly make it all the more pleasurable.

Those made sense. It was the next one where she’d surprised herself.

‘Suck two cocks and swallow both times’

Not suck the same cock twice. Suck two cocks. Two different cocks. It would be easy getting Mark to let her go down on him again, but she’d need to put herself out there to get a second cock in her mouth, and it wouldn’t be so easy to get that one over with as quickly as she’d coaxed Mark into squirting his cum down the back of her throat.

She must have enjoyed it more than she thought at the time. That or perhaps she wanted to see if her dislike of the act was more to do with the cock than the cock sucking.

A quick google search had confirmed that she could get waxed and pierced at the same time at a local tattoo place. They could fit her in at lunch.

Work had gone by quickly. Few people were still talking about the lewd email she’d sent to everyone. IT were blaming a virus, and Daniel aside, no one seemed to suspect that it was a photo of someone in the office.

She picked out two cute bars to decorate her nipples. Getting them pierced had been less painful than she’d predicted. Getting her pussy waxed more painful. Eitherway, she liked how the piercings looked, and while she wasn’t sure about her bare cunt, it would help cover her tracks and would help get Mark ready to explode down her throat.

Texting Mark before heading back to the office, he didn’t reply until she was driving. When she read the text, her heart sank. ‘Not tonight. Last night was great, but I’ve got a lot of work to get done. It’ll be better if I wait until letting you do that again.’

Her task had just got twice as difficult.

On arriving back at the office, she caught Daniel staring at her shirt, before realizing he was staring at her nipples and their new piercings, clearly visible underneath her bra and work shirt.

“Hot,” he said.

“Again, not appropriate for work,” Cynthia chided.

Daniel raised an eyebrow, seemingly slightly annoyed.

“Walking around with your nipples standing to attention like that isn’t exactly appropriate for work,” Daniel countered. “Plus, I don’t think nipple piercings are exactly work attire.”

Again, Cynthia felt her cheeks starting to burn. “You’re not one to lecture me on what’s appropriate for work,” Cynthia reminded him, trying to regain control of the conversation.

“Yeah well, I was complementing you. It’s nice when a woman with smaller tits does something to try and get a man interested all the same.” Daniel smirked.

Cynthia had had enough. “That’s it, I don’t care who you’re fucking I’m going to make sure you get written up for this.”

Daniel fixed her with a threatening glare. “I’d like to see you try.”

Turning away and storming back to her desk, Cynthia couldn’t believe how bad her luck was today. First her boyfriend turned her down, so she has to go out and find two dicks to suck rather than just one, then Daniel had to perve over her new nipple piercings. She didn’t get them for anyone but herself. She wasn’t even going to get to show them to Mark today.

Opening up her phone, she cleared off getting waxed and getting her nipples pierced from her to-do list.

‘Strip naked in the office and show everyone my new cunt and tits.’

It made sense.

“Fuck this job,” Cynthia said as she peeled off her suit jacket and started unbuttoning her blouse. She didn’t want to keep working here if she was going to have to put up with Daniel constantly insulting her and being a pig to her.

And what better way to get fired than to strip completely naked. That would do it.

Unbuttoning her bra, the jewelry in her still sensitive small tits sparkled in the fluorescent office lights. She whipped down her skirt, rolled off her pantyhose and threw off her panties.

Striding out into the middle of the cubicles, she heard shouts and screams.

“Come look at my tits I just got pierced,” Cynthia shouted. Most of the guys in the office stopped what they were doing and came closer, jaws dropping. “And I just got my cunt waxed. Take a look,” she urged.

Her cheeks were burning. She stood there wanting to make sure that everyone in the office could see. Then she’d be done with this place.

As Donna came over to see what the commotion was, Cynthia knew that she’d miscalculated.

Donna immediately dropped to the floor and started crawling hungrily towards her. “Please let me lick it oh please,” Donna begged.

Cynthia pushed her back. “Fuck off you dyke,” she said, hoping her bluntness would end this.

“Please,” Donna said, drool running down her chin as she stared intently at Cynthia’s bald snatch, still pink from its waxing.

“No,” Cynthia refused, wishing that everyone from the office would hurry up and come see her pussy and tits so she could get out of here.

Donna seemed set on stealing the show, completely oblivious to where she was. Cynthia couldn’t believe someone could be so blind to how many staring eyes were on them. Donna had taken out her ample tits and was roughly squeezing them one at a time as her other hand went for her cunt.

Donna’s pussy looked to be wetter than Cynthia’s had ever been. Donna started stroking her clit as she continued staring and drooling at Cynthia’s pussy. “I want to lick it so bad,” she moaned. “Please tell me to lick it.”

“What, the fuck is going on here?” Mary shouted from across the office. “Donna stop that immediately.”

Donna stopped masturbating but seemed to orgasm all the same, moaning loudly and convulsing and continuing to pull on her pillowy boobs.

Cynthia was pretty sure everyone in the office had seen her naked now.

She stormed back over to her cubicle and quickly threw on her skirt and blouse, not bothering with anything else. Mary chased after her.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she demanded of Cynthia, but Cynthia waved her off.

“I’m done. This place is fucking crazy,” Cynthia said.

Barefoot, her cheeks as red as her pussy and freshly pierced nipples, Cynthia stomped out of the office, took the elevator down and went to the bar across the street to see if there were any guys who wanted to have their dicks sucked.

The bar was practically empty, so she ordered a couple of drinks. She was going to need them to get up the courage to do what she had to do. Fortunately, an hour or two later a couple of guys from the office, Rick and Steve, both single, both passably attractive, came into the bar. They pointed in her direction, whispering to each other, no doubt reliving her earlier antics.

As Cynthia went over to them, mostly stable on her feet despite the alcohol soaking into her system, they looked nervous.

“So, do you want to me to suck you both off together or one at a time,” she said, hoping they didn’t suggest a third option.

The two men looked at each other. Presumably searching the other for a clue to their thoughts on the proposition.

“Together,” Steve finally said.

Cynthia smiled. That would be the most efficient.

She walked up to both men and turned her back to them. She reached behind herself, searching for their groins. Finding them, she was pleased to feel that Steve was hard, and that Rick was well on his way. Grabbing ahold of both the men’s cocks, she led them towards the bathroom.

Inside, Rick luckily found an out of order sign, which he hung on the outer door, then she got to work, relieving the men of their pants and freeing their packages.

Steve’s cock was longer than Mark’s. Rick’s was a little shorter. Working both men with her hands, she tried her best to look as sexy as possible, looking at each man’s eyes in turn. Rick had grey blue eyes. Steve’s were a dark hazel. Steve was uncircumcised, and the skin on his cock slid back and forth easily. Rick was still clearly a little nervous, and a little soft. She gave his cock a quick lick.

“Could you take your tits out again?” Rick asked nervously.

As quick as she could to get her hands back on their cocks, Cynthia unbuttoned her shirt. She didn’t want this to last a second longer than it had to.

Fortunately, the sight of her pierced tits was all Rick needed to get fully hard. She squeezed him until she could feel his pulse. It was quickening.

“Can you believe this slut?” Steve laughed. Cynthia wanted to tell him to get fucked, but she didn’t want to ruin this chance, so instead she shut him up by taking his long cock deep into her throat, massaging it with her tongue, while continuing to work Rick’s cock with her hand.

With short quick lunges she moved Steve’s thick cock in and out, drawing him closer and closer to cumming, and when she was sure he was right on the edge, she slid him out with a pop, and set her lips and tongue to work on Rick’s now burning erection. She was careful not to stroke Steve’s dick much while she worked Rick to a frenzy with her throat, gazing into his eyes until she was confident that he too was ready to blow.

They didn’t need any more encouragement. She just had to get this over with.

She barely got her throat around the head of Steve’s twitching cock before he came. She slurped as she made sure to swallow every drop.

She wanted Steve to be post coitus as he watched her deep throat his friend, hoping it made him uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, as soon as she had her lips back around the head of Rick’s cock, he came, squirting thick bitter cum all over her tongue. Flooding her mouth with far more semen than Rick or Mark had. It took two attempts to swallow the lot but swallow it she did.

Without a word, she buttoned her blouse back up, and still barefoot, Cheryl retrieved her car and drove home, the taste and smell of both men still filling her mouth and nose.

She took the milk from the fridge and poured herself a glass, figuring it would take the taste away.

Opening up her to-do list, she was surprised to see that there weren’t any items she’d forgotten adding. She quickly finished the glass of milk before making herself comfortable on the sofa.

Clearing the last two items off the list, she didn’t question why it made her toes curl so, or why it felt like a thousand feathers were teasing her engorged clit as her whole body shivered with pleasure, she just enjoyed the satisfaction of getting everything on her to-do list done. Sure she’d lost her job, and cheated on her boyfriend, but she’d worry about all that tomorrow. Until then, she’d enjoy the afterglow centered on her smooth hairless pussy lips.

* * *

The next morning, trying to figure out how to piece her life back together after her reckless actions the day before, Cheryl was surprised to find only one single item on the to-do list.

‘Reinstall the app Daniel sent me and open it’

Cheryl felt somewhat relieved. An app couldn’t be nearly as much trouble as she got herself into yesterday. She still had the e-mail, and within a minute it was reinstalled and opening. Once she’d looked at this, she could figure out exactly what she needed to do today to try and get things back on track.