The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Catch A Thief

Berlin, Germany: 2002

It was the same story on the news.

“....Another break-in at the museum. This time a famous pearl necklace was stolen. Police have a suspect caught on tape: a young woman wearing a short, curly blonde wig, white face, a babydoll dress and a rattle filled with knockout gas. Beware, the female suspect is still at large and is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information should call the police.”

Juni turned off the TV and looked in the mirror. Her appearance didn’t match the suspect portrayed on TV. Juni had short, dark brown hair, passionate brown eyes and full, red lips. It would have been easy for her to pass herself off as just another person except for one thing: she WAS the thief. The suspect on TV was her, but in a different form. The best part was that no one knew! No one at the university (where she was a student) knew, and she wanted to keep it that way.

She went to the dresser and held her prize-the famous pearl necklace that she had successfully pilfered from the museum. The Eurasian wondered what else she could steal next without getting caught: paintings, jewelry, expensive art-the possibilities were endless.

After admiring the pearl necklace, Juni put it in her dresser drawer. It was beautiful, but it wasn’t going anywhere. Afterwards, she locked up the house. Hey, even thieves had to stay safe.

* * *

The next morning, Juni was walking to math class with her friend Katie. Katie asked, “Hey, did you see that jewel thief on the news?”

“Yeah,” she said, “but I doubt they’ll catch her.”

“How do you know that?", Katie asked.

“Well Kate, she’s the clever sort. She’s managed to outsmart the police so far. They won’t catch her that easily.”

Katie thought for a minute and said, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. C’mon, let’s get to class.”

“Yes, let’s” Juni said-and walked in the classroom with her friend.

The professor walked in and said, “Hallo class.”

“Hallo Professor.”

“Let’s get started, shall we?", he said and wrote the lesson on the board. In the meantime, Juni scoped out the room and observed that some of the students were wearing expensive watches, rings and necklaces. While the professor was lecturing and the students were distracted, she took the rattle and the gas mask out of her backpack. She put on the gas mask and exclaimed, “Heads up, everyone!”

“Was?", everyone asked.

But it was too late. Juni had already opened the rattle, thus releasing the hypno gas. The gas flowed throughout the room and affected everyone who inhaled it. As she had hoped, they fell into their daze and that’s when she struck. The student went through the crowd, snatching rings, watches and necklaces. Since the professor wasn’t wearing any jewelry. Other than that, she was pleased and quickly filled her backpack. (The job was practically no sweat!). With the gas still in the air, Juni ran outside to her car and stuffed the bag in the trunk. After locking it securely, she ran back into the building and back into the classroom. Opening the window, Juni let the gas circulate out until the room was clear of it-and slowly everyone was coming out of their trance. However, when they woke up, the got a huge surprise.

“My earrings!”

“My watch!”

“My ring!”

“My necklace!”

Everyone in the room was abuzz. Juni did a great job of acting surprised.

Katie exclaimed, “Juni, that jewel thief stole all of our jewelry!”

“Oh no!", she exclaimed, “why didn’t someone call the police?”

“I...I don’t know,” Katie said-still shocked, “to think that thief was in here and no one knew it. Were we all zoned out or something?”

“Yeah, I think so,” Juni said, “man, I told you that thief was clever. Who knows how and where she’ll strike next.”

The professor said, “Class, let’s calm down. It’s obvious you’ve all been the victim of a clever burglary, and hopefully we’ll be able to track down your belongings and recover them. In the meantime, I will telephone the police to find the jewel thief.”

The clock struck three and the students, including Juni, left. As she walked down the hall, she smugly grinned and thought to herself, “They’ll never catch me.”

How right she was. She had covered her tracks well enough that the police on the campus didn’t have a clue

where to look.

That night, the jewelry and watches were on her bed. Juni fingered through them, admiring the expensiveness of it all. She tried on some of the watches, which were too large for her wrist. No matter. This was just practice for her. The thief was going for the big stuff, especially a famous painting she had had her eye on for a while now...

* * *

A week later, the thief was back at work. Dressed in her disguise (including red lipstick) with her rattle and gas mask in her handbag, Juni wasted no time getting started.

Despite the fact that the museum was closed, she had managed to pry open a window with a crowbar and slip in. However, the guards were present but she didn’t worry about that. Juni knew exactly how to take care of them, as she did when she had stolen the pearl necklace.

Still unseen, she got to an art gallery, which contained the painting she planned to steal. Noticing the painting, the thief read the inscription:

“17th-century, Koeln.”

“Hmm...interesting,” she thought.

Juni proceeded to take the painting off of the wall when she heard a voice.”

“Halt!”

She turned around and saw a guard behind her.

“Hey, you’re that thief!” he exclaimed.

“Yes, I know. Word gets around.”

“Put your hands up! You’re under arrest!”

“I don’t think so,” she said and reached into her bag.

“I said put your hands in the air!”

“Sorry, no can-do,” she said and pulled out the rattle. Opening it, Juni released the hypno gas and covered her mouth and nose so as not to breathe it. The guard, on the other hand, had inhaled the gas and was already hypnotized.

Quickly putting on the gas mask, Juni managed to loosen the painting from the wall and run off with it. With her gas mask still on, she ran through the museum and to a closed window. Another guard was coming toward her but she put down the painting and doused him with the gas. After he was stunned, she unlocked the window, grabbed the painting, and jumped out the window with it. When she was out of sight, the cool breeze came in and cleared out all of the gas. As a result, the guards were dehypnotized and confused, but Juni had slipped through their fingers-again.

* * *

Juni looked with admiration at her new “acquisition”; a gorgeous 17th-century painting of a shepherd and his sheep in a lush, green pasture.

“Should I pawn this painting? Or perhaps it would look great in the living room. No matter, it’s mine,” she thought.

In a few minutes she turned on the TV.

“...And another break-in took place at the museum. A painting was stolen but the thief hasn’t been caught! Will this string of burglaries end?", the German newswoman asked.

“In your dreams, it will,” Juni said sarcastically and turned off the TV with the remote.

* * *

A week later, she dropped off a videotape at the doorstep of the police station, which was played. The video depicted Juni in her thief attire, and she said, “Hi. If you’re viewing this, it’s likely that I’ve slipped through your fingers again. No matter. I’m rather enjoying this cat-and-mouse game with you all. Catch me if you can.” Then the tape cut off.

The police were baffled. The clever thief was one step ahead of them, challenging them to find her. They were certainly trying, but to no avail. She was just too slippery.

For the next month, Juni continued her crime spree uncaught, until she made a fatal mistake. She wasn’t in costume, despite the fact that she had slipped through the museum unseen through the window-unarmed. The thief figured she that she could slip in, grab an expensive pendant, and bolt. The guards couldn’t catch her anyway.

Juni slipped into one of the museum rooms and went to the display where the pendant was. It was encased in glass, but without her glass-cutting tools she had to lift the display case and get the object.

Lifting the case was easy. All she had to do was grab the pendant. Juni calculated how she would do it: she would grab the item, and when the alarm went off she would bolt. It was too easy, or so she thought.

Wasting no time, she lifted the case and grabbed the object. On cue, the alarm went off. Now was her chance to bolt.

Juni bolted from the room with the pendant, but this time a few guards cornered her in the hallway.

“Halt!", one of them said-with their guns drawn on the young woman.

Juni froze and a guard asked, “Ah, what’s that pretty thing in your hand?”

“The pendant,” she said.

‘Hand it over,” he said.

She reluctantly gave him the pendant and he asked, “Are you thief?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Well, your thieving days are over,” he said and handcuffed her. Then he told the other guard, “Call the media and the police. Tell them we’ve finally caught our thief.”

“Ja, mein herr,” he said.

* * *

That night, the media and police were at the museum. The German newswoman said, “We have the identity of the elusive thief. Her name is Juni.”

When the cameras pointed at her, she blocked them with her hands, but a police officer grabbed them and pinned them down. Now the camera showed her true face.

At her parents’ home, Katie watched the news and exclaimed, “I don’t believe it! Juni’s the thief! No wonder everyone’s jewelry and watches were stolen!”

Meanwhile, the newspaper cameras were clicking, and the news cameras were rolling, with pictures constantly being flashed and filmed of Juni with the police officer. News footage revealed her being put into the police car and being driven away to jail. Other officers were shooing away crowds, ordering them to leave or be arrested.

* * *

When she got to the station, Juni endured a grueling investigation, fingerprinting, and a mug shot. Then she was forced to strip down to her underwear for the male officers. who groped and stroked her. One of them patted her behind and the other stroked her breasts. Another one stroked her protected vaginal area and legs. It was humiliating for her, but the officers enjoyed it greatly. Juni wanted to tell them to stop it, but she was in enough trouble as it was.

After an hour of this humiliating behavior, Juni was made to put on a jumpsuit and was led to her jail cell. For her, it was complete relief. If she could’ve she would’ve seriously messed up those men.

Juni served six months in jail and was released. Since then, she had been working on controlling her kleptomaniac urges and beating her bad rep in school. Incidentally, the museum painting was returned and the students got their jewelry and watches back.