The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tit Training By Tammy

(F/m, F/f)
December 2020

Chapter 1: Tammy Keeps It Simple

Tammy discovered erotic hypnosis a few years ago through attending the conventions, and enjoyed it very much. With the conventions being held only online until further notice, she was looking for some more personal way to have fun with it. Her local Friend With Benefits, Richard, had traded trances with her, and shared her fascination with the idea of Female Led Relationships. When Tammy decided to develop a trance to introduce people to the feeling of a relationship like that, Richard volunteered to be a subject for it, and offered to help Tammy create a simple MP3.

There were many options for a hypnotist to build up the confidence of women taking the leading role in FLRs, or to guide their would-be followers into acceptance of submission and obedience. Tammy knew she wanted to offer positive suggestions, not putting down the submissives, but helping them have fun with their new roles. She also decided that she would not argue with the many men who like to look at women’s breasts, but accept them as they are and take advantage of their natural tendencies.

“Is that because you have such a fine rack, Tammy?” Richard joked.

“That may have opened my mind to the idea”, Tammy explained, “but my version of female empowerment involves accepting people the way they are, rather than scolding them for wanting what they want. My goal here is to help men—and maybe some women, too—get comfortable under female power. If I can do that in a very straightforward way, even if some people will think it’s silly, I like to keep things simple.”

“So you’ll ask the women seeking leadership roles to get topless first?”

“If they’re willing to, that would help, but it’s OK covered up as long as they don’t mind being stared at. Then I’ll hypnotize the followers by using the leader’s tits as a focus, and give them a little poem to repeat aloud and write down as a mantra. I’m guessing ten daily sessions, with ten repetitions of the mantra after each, would be enough to get a lot of people started. Then the leader can start guiding and controlling them, and add additional suggestions based on follower feedback.”

“Sounds like a plan! Do you want to record the initial version, or trance me first and then record a more polished edition?”

“The second approach sounds better, because my rough draft of a script is really rough. Besides, before I put you to work, I want you under the spell of my tits!”

Chapter 2: Border Crossing

Richard happily gazed at Tammy’s bare tits, and felt them absorbing all his attention as Tammy guided him into trance. His eyes fell closed, and he found that he could see her tits even more clearly that way. Their beauty filled his whole mind; he could hear Tammy giving him hypnotic instructions, and his inner mind eagerly soaked them up. Richard felt that he was walking down a path toward where he wanted to go. He seemed to see a shimmering boundary before him, and knew that beyond that boundary was a Women’s World, where women were the leaders and made any decisions they wanted to. He knew he wanted to dwell in that world, and he followed the guidance of Tammy’s tits across the border. He felt a shiver pass through him as he passed the boundary, where the shimmering force field screened out old thoughts and feelings of resistance he didn’t need anymore. Tammy had him repeat a little poem, and told him to copy it and read it aloud ten times a day until she told him to stop.

Richard opened his eyes. “How do you feel?” Tammy asked him.

“I feel great, Mistress! Hey, that’s right, you are my Mistress now! That is so cool...”

‘I’m glad you like it, since that’s the way things will be from now on. You are completely enthralled by my tits! Here’s the little teaching poem I did; do you remember what you want to do with it?”

“I want to copy it and read it aloud ten times a day, Mistress. Thank you for guiding me here, this is fun! I hope you’re going to take plenty of advantage of my craving to serve you.”

“Count on it, boyfriend! Now start in on your poem; I want to hear how it sounds.”

Richard copied and recited Tammy’s poem:

A Women’s World awaits me, your tits will guide me through;

Whatever you may tell me, I feel certain that it’s true!

Whatever you command me, I know I want to do!

Your tits make me your follower, and I enjoy this too.

Chapter 3: Spreading The Pleasure

After Tammy cleaned up her script, Richard recorded it as an MP3, and sent copies of it to the six women he and Tammy knew who were hypnosis fans and interested in this process. All of them had volunteers for the subject role, and began daily Tit Training. After a few weeks, Tammy asked for feedback, and applied two minor corrections to her file based on user consensus. Richard was enjoying being under Titnosis whenever Tammy wanted him to be, so he was disappointed that three of the subjects had not completed the course. “They don’t know what they’re missing!” he said.

Tammy agreed, but said, “The subjects who didn’t follow through thought this method of female empowerment was just too silly to cooperate with, or maybe they decided they were not fully ready for this change when it started happening. Either is OK with me; people get ready for changes at their own pace, and I admit this is a lowbrow way to make this change. I’m sure there are much slinkier trances available to hypnotists who have lots of know-how and polished technique, but for me, this is what I can do, and I think it’s a good start.”

Jolene, the Black participant, reported that her boyfriend Eddie was making good progress, but he had needed a little supplement from race play. “As a white man, he was very receptive to the idea that our relationship was based on female Black Power, so when he had difficulty with two of the commands I gave him, I worked that theme in. I asked him, ‘Boy, what color are my tits?’ When his eyes glazed over as he admitted, ‘They’re black, Mistress!’ I knew I had him. I said, ‘Good, I was thinking they might have turned green or something. Now, what do my beautiful black breasts mean to you?’ He said, ‘They mean that I’m completely under your power, Mistress.’ Then he knelt and kissed my feet, as I have him conditioned to do, and when I repeated the challenging command, he accepted it with no more resistance.”

June had had more friction from her husband Ollie. “He had a fantasy interest in female supremacy, and he still said he was willing to go into an FLR and try it out for a year, but half the time he balked when I told him to do anything he didn’t want to do, even well within his hard limits. I finally doubled up on him, using Titnosis to put him into hypnotic chastity. Once he found that he really wasn’t going to come until I let him, he let go of a lot of his bad habits of thought and feeling, and started moving ahead. This is a little hard for me, because I estimate it may be six more months before he reaches the level of obedience I want to see, and I like to screw! I guess it’s worth it to have a well-trained husband, though.”

The lesbian couple reported the best success. Andrea explained, “I found Luz fascinating, and couldn’t stay away even though she didn’t fit my stereotype for an ideal girlfriend. I’m a tall skinny anxious blonde butch, and she’s a plump and placid Mexican femme. I’m an intellectual snob, and she serves burritos from a food truck! She’s got her Bachillerato, a high school diploma, and with a graduate degree myself, I was a bit dismayed at first that she doesn’t want any more schooling. As the senior book editor of a small publisher, I was having to eat prestige; Luz actually makes more money. And her warm affectionate personality made me happier hanging out with her than I can ever remember being. So, when she suggested that she should become my Domme, and offered this Tit Training file to get us started with that, I decided to play along. I’d only had a little experience with hypnosis, so I wasn’t expecting much, but then I just succumbed! I fell into Luz’s soft pillowy tits, and I’m still there! I never want to come out! She can make me do whatever she wants, and it all feels so right. I just hope she’s enjoying this as much as I do.”

“That is a definite Yes!” Luz reported. “Andrea is the woman of my dreams, just the kind of Anglo girlfriend I had in my fantasies when I moved up here. She is so much happier now that I have taken charge of her! We have plans to move in together, and she will be my servant. I am slowly teaching her to speak proper Spanish, and my title is Maestra, because I am not only her Mistress; in the realm of love, I am her teacher!”

Based on this modest success, Tammy decided to make her training file available to the public, and Richard posted it to the TwistMyBrain site. By that site’s rules, it had to be a free file, but Tammy was not really expecting to make any money from this. “If just a few more women become the leaders in their relationships, I feel I’ve done my bit!”

Chapter 4: Building the Band of Bosom Buddies

Tammy set up a FetLife group for the people sharing this interest, and began hosting a weekly Zoom meeting for women using Titnosis to govern their partners. About once a month the meeting was a private Leaders’ Lounge, to exchange ideas and experiences frankly, but at other times the followers were also welcome. Tammy and the other Dommes attended these meetings topless, and the followers soon found that, within their personal limits as agreed with their leader, the suggestions of the other leaders were also irresistible commands. The leaders negotiated how they would allow their followers to be used, and giggled together over the willing obedience they received by this sharing. Since they were mostly not close geographically, they could only take advantage of each others’ followers for small online tasks, but they often experimented at home with ideas modeled for them by one of the other leaders.

Jolene was a major dildo fan, and had introduced Eddie to pegging. This was one of the difficult commands he had needed to be helped over, but Jolene reported that his acceptance of it deepened his surrender, making him more flexible and cooperative in general. Two of the new people brought in from the TwistMyBrain site also adopted this practice. At Andrea’s suggestion, Luz learned to turn their dildos into orgasmically sensitive Hypnotic Cocks, and this idea proved more popular. As Richard told Tammy, “I’m glad you had no desire to be a butt pirate, Mistress, but I like giving you blowjobs! That’s just another form of oral worship, and as long as you come, it’s all good.”

Several of the leaders were taking economic advantage of their followers, and found that by gentle slow steps they could take this very far indeed. The extent of their benefit from this was limited by the modest incomes most of the followers earned, and the high cost of living even with a leader and a follower sharing an apartment. The leaders spent some time discussing the idea of an FLR Commune, if they could agree on where to relocate and how to make a living there. As an immediate plan this served mostly as a fantasy, but several of the more interested leaders had their followers begin learning useful manual skills that might still be useful in a small town after a financial crisis and economic turbulence. This included common building trades like plumbing, but their research also led them to several odd specialties like sewing machine repair. June had Ollie learn that one, since he liked to tinker with machinery, and he thought this hobby business was very appropriate. “Whatever money I make belongs to Mistress, just as I do, and the great majority of the serious sewing machine users who will pay to repair a good old machine are women, so this is all about female empowerment!”

Ollie was laid off from his corporate accounting day job at about this time, and found a connection making better use of his schooling in a public accounting firm owned by a lesbian friend of June. After the two women discussed the possibilities, June used Titnosis to prepare Ollie for his new role at work. He was joining a team of several women, and calmly accepted the role reversal when Mattie, his new boss, told him that he would be paid ten percent less than the other staff accountants because he was a male. He found himself doing traditional female tasks in the office, like serving coffee for the women, and enjoyed it, as June had instructed him to, when one or another of his female coworkers had him run an errand or do a personal chore for her almost every day. “This is great, Mistress!” he told June. “Naturally I always yield to you at home, and now I’m serving women in my day job and my part-time business, too. I feel like I’m already a subject of the Gynarchy!”

Jolene owned a small house, with a little extra space, and she and her high school bestie Kamaria decided to consider cutting costs by becoming roommates. They had had an ongoing sexual relationship for ten years, getting together every month or two for a couple of hours of private quality time. Kamaria was impressed to hear about Jolene’s enslavement of a white man she liked. “I like men too, but I’ve been feeling that things go better when the woman is on top! Should I find a male follower of my own, girl honey, or would it make sense for me to share yours?”

Jolene replied, “It would probably be best if you also had a man trained to serve you, and we can just barely fit four adults into my house. I think it would be fun if you also owned a white man, and I like the idea of sharing your love slave as you share mine. There are several fascinated single candidates hanging around our little group of people using Titnosis to build FLRs. You certainly have the tits for it, girlfriend!”

Kamaria laughed at that. “I kind of like being thick, but it’s always nice to find an advantage to weighing two hundred pounds. Talking about what we can do with loyal male followers is great, but I was hoping you and I could get together today. Is that on the program?”

“I hoped that was one of the reasons you came over! My boy Eddie will be home shortly, and after he fixes dinner for us and cleans up, I was thinking you and I might start out by taking turns eating each other, while Eddie orally worships the woman who is doing the licking. Before that, I should show you how to put him into Titnosis, so he understands that you are another irresistible African queen! Especially if you end up moving in, I want him to feel that way about you, so he will obey you whenever I’m not using him. Then, when you have a white man following you, we can train him to obey me in the same way.”

Albert was one of the members of Tammy’s online group, and he had been thinking of moving to the city where Jolene’s house was. When he met Kamaria, he was fascinated with the idea of becoming her follower, and very respectful. As soon as she pulled off her training bra, he gasped, unable to look away. Tammy’s training file had a profound effect on him, taking him deep into somnambulism, and as soon as Jolene saw that Eddie and Albert could get along, and Kamaria decided that she liked Albert enough to keep him, he surrendered to her completely, readily agreeing to be a love slave to both Mistresses.

Tammy finally decided to be satisfied with her small success as an amateur HypnoDomme. “Lots of other women will have to do their own little bits in their own ways to move the needle on the balance of power between the sexes,” she said to Richard. “As a wild guess, of today’s male/female relationships, a tenth are Female Led, three tenths are traditional patriarchal ManDom, and the rest are trying to keep an equal balance. I’m hoping we can eventually whittle the patriarchs down to a quarter, with us Ruling Ladies up to another quarter. It will probably depend on who puts together the best new little societies as the processes that are broken in our present society fall apart. A small seed may grow fast as people look for new lifestyle models that work better.”

Tammy was pleased with her relationship with Richard as it continued to develop. She encouraged him to present his own ideas about what they should do, and sometimes adopted them, but the decision was always hers. Richard gladly accepted that fact; he could no longer imagine wanting to resist his Mistress. With a total of ten working FLRs in their little group, she accepted his praise for her Tit Training idea; as Richard said, “If it’s silly, and it works, it’s not silly at all!”

The End