The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tirhakah, Warlord of Gorah

Ula’s dreamy, dark brown eyes looked heavy-lidded into the vapors that rose from the brazier. The air rippled and curls of smoke formed patterns that she read like tealeaves in the night air. Her hand reached out and sprinkled a greenish powder on the coals. The smoke changed color and grew thicker. Her plans would work out well for her and her Master, they augered…but not as she expected. She smiled at the thought of a pleasant surprise, then gazed out past the walls of her tent into the desert beyond.

Her long black hair hung in intricate braids down her mahogany shoulders. Gold and silver pieces were woven into the pattern, part decoration and part incantation. A set of long, colorful feathers hung from the ends of each braid, framing her large but firm breasts. Other than a sheer wrap which hung from her shoulders she wore little else but her jewelry tonight, the desert air and the expectation of her lover more than enough to keep her warm. The silky fabric caressed her dark, Nubian skin as it slid across her naked form, every motion a minor indulgence.

She had always been a sensuous woman. All priestesses were, since they channeled the primal forces of nature…the very drives and desires that move the Universe and motivate all Life. But of late she found herself becoming even more sensual, her thoughts turning toward the carnal more than the divine. She closed her eyes and listened silently for the hoof beats of her lover, her Lord, Tirhakah the Powerful.

Tirhakah was Warlord of the northern territories and the greatest warrior in all the kingdom. His prowess in battle was renowned so it was never a question that the King would look to him to defeat the likes of Sennacherib. Her master raised his army and rode north and for the past few months Ula had traveled with him in his tent, his bound concubine and personal priestess to the Goddess.

At first she had felt bad for his men as they traveled without women of their own. However, after the first victories she saw them return to camp with their spoils, first choice of the slaves claimed. She was glad her skills at magick and potions gave her the advantage of keeping her Lord pleased so that he felt no such desire to take another.

She had an arsenal of lotions, teas, powders and oils that helped her please him. One she used to make her skin irresistibly delicious to her Lord. Another made him more confident and focused during the day, while a third made him lustful and hard and night. She was thinking of one particular tea she had made him recently and hoped it had had the effect she intended.

It was a forbidden tea. She knew that, but for the first time she feared for her Lord’s life. The battles ahead were larger and more fierce than any he had fought before and she had to give him every advantage she could.

For two days she gave him the tea in the mornings, instead of his usual black tea, and as he practiced with his men she felt she noticed a change in his stature. He stood firmer and taller, she thought. And he was even more commanding to his men. With each day she watched him grow more, in muscle and bone, and felt his strength grow too when he held her.

In fact, she had even noticed an increase in his member, which was already formidable at 8 inches. Now she could swear he was nearly an inch longer and somewhat thicker. It seemed harder, too, when they made love. From wood to iron, she recalled the first night. He fucked her like an animal and she had lost herself in abandon to him.

She couldn’t deny that she cherished this unexpected bonus. She had simply wanted to make her Lord stronger and more formidable in battle, but the happy accident of a larger and harder lover was something she thanked the Goddess for.

She was shaken from her reverie remembering their lovemaking last night as hoof beats cut through the still night air. She rose and went to the tent door. In the distance she saw her Lord riding triumphantly on his steed, his arm raised in victory as they entered the camp. A thundering army followed behind him, kicking dust and sand into the air.

She retreated into the tent and waited for her Lord’s return.

When he entered she couldn’t help but feel her heart leap and she gasped in spite of herself. He was truly awesome. His already muscular physique now seemed to her sculpted from onyx, his rock hard Nubian skin covered in sweat and dirt and the blood of his enemies. Her juices began to well up inside her and her belly grew warm.

“Such a battle, woman!” he bellowed, his teeth bared in primal ferocity. “I felled twenty of the dogs myself and my men laid waste to four times their number!” He dropped his huge mace to the ground and reached up to undo the clasp of his breastplate. “Sennacherib will be defeated by the new moon, I swear it!”

As he pulled the heavy leather armor from his chest she caught sight of the rippling muscles of his chest, now broader and thicker than before, and she sighed audibly. Even the muscles of his neck were now thicker and she could see each one clearly as they rose into the smooth, brown skin of his shaven head.

His dark brown eyes looked at her with a mixture of passion and elation. He threw down his armor and walked across the tent to his witch, his lover, his concubine of so many years and picked her up by the waist as if she were weightless. Ula gasped and laughed suddenly, surprised, and stopped suddenly as he kissed her firmly on the lips. She kissed back fiercely, her whole body alive with desire. She ran her hands along his massive biceps and felt herself getting even weaker and wetter.

With ease he tossed her onto a pile of pillows and blankets that served as their bed. She looked up at his masterful figure, silhouetted against the light of the brazier. His wide shoulders were like those of a great beast and she wanted nothing more than to be taken by that beast.

He removed his belt and his leather armor skirt fell to the ground, revealing his now massive cock. Her eyes grew wide as she realized it must have grown another inch since yesterday. As she watched it grow to full erectness she felt her mouth water, and her legs unconsciously parted for him.

By the Goddess it was beautiful, she thought. So thick and long and dark. Ula could not take her eyes from it as he lowered himself to her and began to crawl forward. “It sways beneath him like a great stallion”, she thought and she moved her hips up to meet it without thinking.

As he came face to face with her she looked deep into his fierce, brown eyes and felt his soul bearing down upon her. He was a good man and a tender lover, but now she felt a presence within him that was both commanding and irresistibly sexual. He smiled the smile of a wolf and she felt the thickness of his member plunge deep inside her.

She drew in a deep, long breath as her whole pussy was stretched. But she felt no pain. Oh, far from it! She had never felt anything as good as his cock felt inside her now. Her head spun at the pleasure coming from deep inside her, her very being filled and filled again with his wonderful new meat.

Slowly at first, and then with animal abandon he fucked her harder and longer than he ever had before. She lost count of her orgasms, and lay half-awake at times as her Lord stopped for water or wine or food. It was during one of these periods that Ula realized her mistake and said it aloud, as if in a dream.

“…the tea…” she said, quietly to herself as Tirhakah gorged himself on a shank of cooked meat. “What was that, my Love?” he asked her.

“This is the tea…” she answered from her dream state. “So…so powerful…”

“What tea, my Love?” he asked, now curious and concerned.

“The Tea of Ashecht…I gave it to you …to ….to make you stronger.” She admitted, then added with a realization “it made you sexier, too.” She squirmed in her sleep and licked her lips. “More like an animal … a great beast.” She said lustily with a smile on her face.

Tirhakah smiled, too. He knew she was a witch and appreciated her remedies and potions. They had helped him in the past and made their nights much more passionate. He quickly realized that this tea must have also helped him in battle today. To ensure his victory, he needed more!

“Ula, you must give me more of this tea so that I may defeat my enemy more quickly.”

Hearing this Ula woke fully and looked at her Lord. “No!!”

She had never refused him before but she couldn’t break the rules even more than she already had. In fact, she now understood why the tea was forbidden and regretted ever making the brew. But none of that mattered now. She could already feel her willpower weakening as she watched his massive, naked, muscular frame stand from where he had been sitting and start walking towards her.

“Why do you refuse me, woman?” he asked with the demanding tone of a monarch.

“It is forbidden, my Lord!” she offered as an apology. “Forgive me! I should not have used the tea to begin with, but I feared for your life! I must not use it again or we both risk great danger!”

He knelt beside her and held her close, lovingly. He stroked the long braids and ran his hand up and down the length of her mahogany back. Her skin jumped with excitement at his touch.

“Did you like the way I fucked you, Ula?” he asked her.

“Oh, yes.” She said sincerely, turning into him and losing herself in the smell of his body. “Yes, my Lord. Very much.”

“If you give me more of this tea, I will fuck you even harder.” He whispered in her ear.

“Oh, my Lord! Please! I cannot!” she pleaded with him. He nuzzled her neck and despite her protests, she opened herself to him. She would refuse his words, she thought, but she could not resist his body. “It is forbidden, Tirhakah.” He kissed down her neck to her chest and she spread her legs wide for him. “I cannot…”

“If you give me the tea, I will fuck you even harder.” He said, and with one smooth motion he entered her hungry sex. He slid all ten inches of his cock deep into her, and when his balls rest against her he held still, letting her enjoy the feeling of total fulfillment. He put his lips to her ear once more and whispered “Give me more tea and I will fuck you even harder.”

He pulled out to the head and, after a moment of hesitation plunged deep in again.

“Give me more tea and I will fuck you even harder.”

With each stroke he whispered to her weak and blurry mind “If you give me more tea, I will fuck you even harder. If you give me more tea, I will fuck you even harder.”

By the time he came she was delirious, smiling a vacant, satisfied smile. For the remaining hour and a half of darkness they slept in total silence, him holding her tightly against his hard chest, his partially erect cock pressed against her backside.

All the next day Ula fretted over the mistake she had made. She knew she could not brew the tea again for her Lord. She would not let down the Goddess again. Who knew what more could happen! Certainly the priestesses of old were wise to forbid its use.

She could hardly control her thoughts even now. Her normally strong, sharp, independent mind was constantly intruded upon by images of Tirhakah’s masterful body, the feel of his powerful muscles against her chest and the smell of his skin as he fucked her last night. When she thought of him at all, her sex quivered and pulsed, briefly recalling the feeling of being stretched and pounded over and over by his now overwhelming cock.

“If I give him more tea, he will fuck me harder.” She caught herself saying absently as she watched him teach a younger soldier how to parry a sword. His dark brown skin shined in the hot sun and she could see his muscles ripple and shift across his back as he moved.

She shook herself back to wakefulness and chided herself. “You will bring ruin upon yourself and his house if you give in to temptation!” she said aloud, trying to convince herself of a confidence she did not feel. “It is FORBIDDEN!!!”

Later, as she prepared a balm for Tirhakah she moved aside the tiny jar of dried leaves and stopped suddenly, her hand seemingly of a will of its own. She held her breath realizing it was the tea, and for a moment the words filled her ears once more.

“Give me more tea and I will fuck you even harder.”

Her pussy pulsed and she felt her juices rising even as she reached for the balm. “No!” she told herself firmly, her eyes stealing glances back at the tea.

“I should throw the horrid thing away!” she suggested, then reached out and picked up the bottle. She shook it and looked at the frail, dried leaves within. “Give me more tea and I will fuck you even harder.” She closed her eyes for a moment as the memory of his shaft filled her mind as much as it filled her sex before. She shuddered slightly and smiled, her eyes shut tight and her hips churning almost imperceptibly as she stood alone in the tent.

Without a word she slipped the bottle into a pocket of her robe, then opened her eyes, grabbed the balm and walked across the tent. She sat and began to stoke the coals of the brazier, putting a copper tea pot above it to steep as she prepared the balm.

That night, after dinner, Ula bathed her Lord by washing him with oils and scraping him down. Afterwards she applied her balm, telling him it would give him great quickness in battle the next day.

“I would do better with more tea, I think.” He persisted.

Ula paused from rubbing his back and told him she could not. “I have give you too much already.” She said. In the back of her mind she knew this to be too true. Her thoughts drifted as she kneaded and rubbed his tight, rippling muscles. She was being drawn in by the feel of his flesh…the soft, dark sensuousness of his skin hid the terrible power of a warrior’s muscles just below. Her hands seemed to move on their own as she became lost in the motion of rubbing the balm into every inch of his body.

“I think…” he said, turning and grabbing her again by the waist “you must brew me more tea.” He pulled her around to his front and kissed her firmly on the mouth. Before she could say no her body erupted in fire, her mouth ravenous for his and her arms wrapping themselves around him to pull herself closer. After a time he lay her back on a pile of pillows and attacked her shapely tits with his mouth.

The feel of his tongue made her arch her back and she cried out to him loudly. “Oh, my Lord!” she begged as he nibbled and sucked hard on one nipple and then the other. He pulled mercilessly at her teats with his lips and teeth and she bucked under his assault.

By the time he entered her she was already lost in passion. She thought she could take no more and was nearly delirious when the sudden feel of his cock sliding in made her gasp out loud. “By the Goddess!!!” she thought in a mixture of fear, amazement, and gratitude “It’s even bigger than before!! What have I done??”

And with that last thought Ula was lost in an undertow of orgasmic sensations. With each thrust of her Lord’s now foot-long cock her world was overwhelmed and washed away by a flood of insanely powerful pleasure. She rocked in time with his pounding, her head falling backward, only a permanent wide smile peering out between the many pillows at her master.

Later that week, at the battle of Saragesh, Tirhakah slew over a hundred men single-handedly. His fury frightened even his own men, who stood in awe as they watched him tear his enemies limb from limb. He wielded his oversized mace like a God of War. With one blow he shattered four men and sent their remains flying back. He over-turned heavy chariots and broke down stone walls with his bare hands.

In the end the forces of Sennacherib didn’t stand a chance. Before the might of Tirhakah and his army none could stand. In the end, the now terrifying warlord stood atop a pile of slain enemies and held aloft the head of the defeated general, not cut but ripped from his neck by Tirhakah’s own hand.

Back at camp, Ula had spent another day fighting her own desires. At times she wept, knowing her own loss to temptation was inevitable. She fingered the bottle of leaves in her pocket throughout the day, each time her pussy quivering, her nipples aching and becoming hard against her robe and in her head the insistent, commanding voice of her Lord and Master.

“More tea.” He commanded her, and each time she stopped and had to willfully resist the urge to brew the mixture. Her fingers moved along the cork and felt its rough surface. Within was the magickal elixir he needed….she needed. She thought of his powerful arms, his tight, muscular legs and his relentless cock, sinking deep inside her.

“No” she said again, and put the tea pot on to steep. “I cannot!”

As they rode into camp, once more victorious and cheering, Ula felt her heart swell again. For all the rules she had broken, despite her multiple violations of sacred law, her Lord was victorious again! For one more night she would enjoy the benefits of his new manhood. And tonight, she decided, she could resist his requests no longer.

“I have made you the tea again.” She said finally, after they had eaten. “Please do not ask me to do it again.”

Tirhakah looked across the table at his beautiful witch and smiled. “Thank you, Ula.” He said quietly “Tomorrow’s victory will be due in part to you. You should feel proud!”

But she did not. She was ashamed of her weakness, having now given in to temptation twice even after realizing her mortal mistake. But the look of gratitude on her Lord’s face was enough to overcome her fears and she smiled back at him placidly. She took his extended hand and all worries vanished. His confidence and power seemed to wash over her now and she felt that no matter what else might happen he would protect her. She was his and he would always take care of her.

“So, where is it?” he asked.

“You drank it already, my Lord.” She answered, barely able to look away from his gaze. “All that was left I brewed for your dinner.” She lied, hoping he would not ask for more if he thought no more was available.

“I see…” he said, standing up from the low table. She followed his eyes up as he stood, but when he let his robe fall her eyes fell to the monster that now hung thick before her. Now over 14 inches long and looked thicker than her arm, his cock throbbed to attention while she watched. Her mouth opened, involuntarily welcoming it, and she leaned towards him perceptibly.

He walked around the tiny tabletop and stood next to her kneeling form. She sat entranced by the swaying black member as he approached. Without a word she reached out her hand and wrapped, or rather tried to wrap her hand around his shaft. She ran her fingers along its length, amazed at its new dimensions.

She had sucked this cock for years, and felt it inside her hundreds of times, but now it was something more. It wasn’t simply bigger and harder…which it definitely was, and she marveled at that openly. It was truly beautiful, she thought, in an animal way. He was like a great jungle cat, and the same way she worshipped the strength of his body she now worshipped the power of his cock. He pulsed with Power and she could feel it radiating through her hand to her heart.

He was Power, and she held Power between her fingers now. She felt electricity where they touched, an adrenaline excitement that made her want to touch him more and more. She ran her fingers back down to the base of his shaft and, without a word she slipped her wide, soft lips around his head and did her best to take him in.

Ula could only get a few inches of him inside her mouth before she gagged, not being used to his new size, but she refused to stop trying. She found both the feel and taste of him intoxicating. In fact, sucking him felt almost as good as fucking him used to feel! The slide of his penis along her tongue sent shivers through her pussy, and each time his head pressed against the back of her throat she felt a tiny wave of pleasure ripple down her spine right to her clit.

As a result she did her best to keep him deep inside her and tickling her throat repeatedly. After nearly half an hour she had lost her gag reflex and was now pulling him much deeper inside her for as long as she could, puling him out only to breath. She had always enjoyed sucking him, but tonight she had two orgasms just from having him inside her mouth.

Almost without warning he finally came. She felt the slight twitching of his cock and pulled him out so that she could taste his cum. Once more she was happily surprised by the wonderful taste that greeted her tongue. “Oh, Goddess!!!” she thought as tears streamed from her tightly shut eyes. “Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!” she prayed to herself as the strongest orgasm of her life rocked her body. She continued to suckle on the tip of his shaft, desperate to milk every last drop of that ambrosia she could before falling backward into a pool of satin pillows and ecstasy.

She was barely aware as he entered her that night, a firestorm of pleasure on top of a torrent of lustful abandon. Her mind already gone, her body reacting by instinct alone, she wrapped herself around her Lord and let him shape her to His will. He spoke to her but she did not hear. He commanded her but she could not understand him. She only knew that he was to be obeyed. To be served and obeyed and worshipped.

“One more question, my Love.” Inquired the great and powerful warlord as he thrust his member deep into his witch. “Where can I get MORE tea?”