The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tiny Tough: Unexpected Holiday

Lady Casey finds herself suddenly transported far, far from her home and her beloved wife Alexandria. Stuck in a strange new city, is she trapped with its dangerous denizens…or are they trapped with Tiny Tough?

The aged Scotsman sighed, fiddling with the dials of his machine and scribbling notes of his observations. An old, familiar tune emanated from the radio on his workbench, and he unconsciously hummed along softly as he worked.

He paused, glancing up as his lab’s breach-of-security alert sounded, followed by the sound of a door opening. He smiled at the familiar sight of a young, attractive blonde woman striding into the room, dressed in her typical outfit consisting of a short pastel pink T-shirt, cut off jean shorts, and a pair of pink flip flips. Her long hair was tied back into a simple ponytail, while both her finger- and toenails were bright pink.

“Hi, Dad! What are you working on today?” she asked cheerfully.

“Katie lass, it’s good to see you! What brings ye over to visit?” Eugene asked, obviously happy to see her.

The young blonde woman shrugged.

“Do I need a reason to drop by and visit my dad?” Katie asked in reply.

Eugene chuckled dryly.

“In my experience, aye, it usually means you need something. Seriously, lass, its not that I dinnae love seeing ye, it’s just that yer off with yer wee angel girls so often that I barely see or hear from ye other than a text message once in a while. Ye must admit it is rare for ye to show up in person unless there is a major emergency…,” he replied with a raised eyebrow.

Katie sighed.

“No, it is nothing like that. Honestly... I was just missing you. Bonnie is out of town, attending some conference the University sent she and the rest of the physics department to, and Tawnya’s in Salem, visiting Nigel and the gang during the break. The apartment just feels really empty without the two of them there…,” she said.

Gene gave his daughter a sidelong glance.

“Aye, I’m certain of that…kind of the way this big ol’ house feels empty without you kids here,” he retorted.

He waved a hand at her pained expression, taking the sting out of the retort.

“It’s not all bad, mind. I do enjoy the peace and quiet. Plus, I’m not alone. Even when Lacie’s out in the Goddess Realm, Eva is here frequently, and of course there’s always Christina lurking about, although she isn’t really much company,” he continued.

Katie smirked.

“Ah yes, your own personal harem,” she teased, ducking as her dad took a half-hearted swing for the back of her head.

“Watch it, girl!” Eugene warned playfully.

“Hey! It’s not teasing when it’s true! Besides, I’m kind of a part of myown little harem with Bonbon and T-baby, so I’m not judging,” Katie replied with a chuckle.

Eugene snorted.

“Three people is a love-triangle, not a harem,” he replied archly, left eyebrow raised.

“Semantics,” Katie retorted, sticking out her tongue.

“Ah well, I’ve no complaints, seeing as how ye didnae end up as the old bastard’s newest harem member,” Eugene said with a sigh.

Katie rolled her eyes.

“The ‘old bastard’ happens to be your best friend in the world, Dad,” she reminded him.

Eugene harrumphed.

“We will see about that, I suppose. Old bastard…,” he muttered.

Katie chuckled.

“Dad, you know I am in a good place; everything is fine, I promise. Like I said, I was just missing my family,” she added, patting his arm.

Gene sighed and nodded, turning back to his monitor and frowning slightly as he began scribbling more notes.

Katie glanced over his shoulder, blinking in confusion at what she saw on the screen.

“Um, Dad? What is this? Some kind of weird television show? I didn’t think you were into sci-fi shows,” she said.

The creatures on the monitor looked like something out of a high-budget movie about aliens with their multiple appendages, greenish skin and large black pupil-less eyes.

“Ach, perish the thought, lassie! This is no mere television. They are real creatures, and this is my newest invention... a Trans-Dimensional Monitoring System. Tell me lass, what do you know about Multiverse Theory?” Gene asked, becoming suddenly animated.

“Uhhh... only what I picked up from that latest Marvel movie,” she replied with a shrug.

Her father let out a loud sigh, shaking his head.

“And yer girlfriend-Mistress is allegedly a physics professor,” he muttered.

Katie narrowed her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

“Be nice, Dad,” she admonished.

Her father chuckled.

“Well, all that aside, I have built a machine capable of piercing the dimensional barrier, allowing me to view and record events occurring in another dimension. It creates a tightly focused high energy beam that tears a minuscule hole, a pinhole if ye will, through the barrier between our universe and another, allowing observation and potentially allowing communication between the two. Granted, it is one sided at the moment…which probably is for the best. It would be ill-advised to make direct contact with beings from another reality that were hostile or dangerous, alerting them to our presence and unintentionally inviting them to pay us a visit,” Gene explained.

Katie nodded slowly, as if she understood; most of what her father had said went over her head.

“So.... basically it’s like traveling between universes on Supernatural?” she asked.

Gene sighed inwardly.

Well, at least yer trying, lass, he thought silently to himself.

“Aye, something akin to that,” Gene said aloud.

He reached out and turned the device’s main dial, tuning into a new frequency and locking on to a different universe.

“Hmmm... ah, it appears we’re in luck. It seems this one runs parallel to our own, at least in that humans appear to be the dominant species,” he stated, as he focused the feed and switched it between several cities, showing the inhabitants going about their day.

“Humans from another universe?” Katie asked, impressed.

“Aye... they even appear to have developed in a similar fashion to us; cars, planes, cell phones, and the like…,” Gene said, trailing off.

He nodded to himself, taking up his pencil and scribbling in his notepad again.

“Wow, that’s cool!” Katie replied, opening the can of soda she had brought with her and taking a sip.

Eugene scowled.

“Katherine Brianne Frasier, what are you doing!” he exclaimed with disapproval.

Katie was startled, her face turning red.

“What? What, Dad?” she asked, confused by his outburst.

“Ye really bringing food and drinks into my lab? After the last time?” Eugene asked incredulously.

The blonde visibly wilted.

“Oh, come on, Dad! I was seven years old then! Besides, it was Jimmy that wrecked your computer mainframe, not me!” she said defensively.

“Only because ye dropped your drink, and he slipped and crashed into the tower and knocked the bloody thing over,” the old man grumbled.

“Still, that was an isolated incident,” Katie replied sheepishly.

“Regardless, the rule stands. No food or drink in my lab, lass!! No exceptions!” Gene bellowed.

“Okay, okay, geez,” Katie grumbled, stepping away from the console and draining the can before tossing it into the small garbage can near her father’s workbench.

“You know, I’m not a kid anymore, old man,” she huffed under her breath.

“What was that?” Gene asked, glancing over his shoulder.

“Nothing. So, um, anyway, what other weird worlds can you find with your viewer gizmo?” Katie asked, changing the subject.

Gene frowned at her, then shrugged.

“Well, lass, in theory there are an infinite number of universes—,” he began, only to falter, eyes widening, as he noted a familiar smell.

“What is it, Dad?” Katie asked.

“Ach! No! Damn, not again!” he groaned, standing up.

He walked over to a nearby electronics tower with several heavy-duty cables running out the back of it. Grunting, he grabbed a screwdriver and unscrewed a couple of bolts and removing a cover panel.

Gene winced as a thin plume of whitish smoke emerged from the opening.

“Damn... blew another capacitor,” he said with disgust.

“I’m sure you have more…,” Katie remarked.

Gene sighed.

“The bloody device takes a lot of power to punch a hole through the dimensional barrier, and it has to be carefully regulated and controlled. The balancing act of tearing a small hole but not ripping the barrier completely asunder is burning through my store of capacitors verra quickly..,” he said, trailing off.

Katie waited patiently for him to finish, used to how her father was when he was reasoning through something related to one of his inventions.

“Hmmm…perhaps a pair of lower power, higher capacity units linked in series... to lessen the strain…regardless looks like I’ll need to take a trip to the store and restock,” he said wearily, turning towards lab’s main exit.

“Huh? Wait! You’re just going to leave your dimensional hole poking thingy running while you go to the store?” Katie asked, concerned.

Gene shrugged.

“The Dimension-Splitter is inactive with the circuit broken. There’s no danger. Besides, the initial energy needed to start up the process again is far more than simply letting it run idle and bringing the splitter back online once the components have been replaced. In the meantime, you can look after it for me, and make sure nothing happens,” Gene replied with a grin.

Katie sighed.

“Fine, dad. Just don’t take too long, okay?” she asked, taking his vacated seat.

Gene grunted in reply and left the room.

“At least he trusts me enough to sit in here without supervision, I guess,” Katie said to herself.

She had to admit, the view on the monitor attached to her father’s invention was actually quite incredible.

Katie began adjusting the dials on the control panel, and she was able to focus on any point of view she chose in the alternate universe, zooming in and out, following anyone that caught her interest. She could even look inside buildings and see what the people inside were up to.

Typically, Katie divided her time between her duties as a heroine, her college studies, and her private time with her two beautiful roommates who were also her lovers; as a result, she hardly had any time for simply lounging and doing mundane things like watching television. With her lovers gone, Katie had intended to catch up on her favorite guilty-pleasure reality television shows, but her loneliness had driven her to seek company in the form of catching up with her cantankerous father.

Now she had an opportunity to both hang out with her dad and watch some true unscripted reality television, literally from a different universe.

Hmmm…now this looks interesting, the blonde heroine thought, smirking wickedly as she used the controls to zoom in on a pair of women talking inside their large, luxurious home. Seated on a comfortable sectional sipping drinks, they were something of a mismatched pair; one was a tall beautiful fair-skinned blonde, dressed in a simple white sundress, her hair loose and cascading well past her shoulders. Her companion was an equally beautiful though much shorter brunette with her hair in a ponytail and wearing tight blue jeans and a black t-shirt with the phrase Eat my ass! printed across the front in pink letters. Both women were very fit, and they were barefoot much to Katie’s delight.

Holy shit they both have really great feet!, she thought, zooming in on the brunette’s perfect pair.

Her toenails were painted midnight purple, and rings set with glittering fire-opals adorned each of her middle toes.

Almost as interesting as the women’s feet was a third woman Katie spotted as she moved the view around the huge living room.

She was a tall, athletic blonde, completely naked with her long hair tied up in a bun and a silver collar around her neck. As the two seated women enjoyed one another’s company, she stepped forward to refill the blonde’s empty wine glass, then went into the kitchen and brought the brunette another bottle of beer.

Oh my, the naked blonde is clearly their slave…I wonder if one or both of them is a hypnotist or some kind of mind-controller, Katie mused silently, squeezing her thighs together in reaction to her sudden rising arousal at the thought.

The last thing she wanted to do was have her Dad walk in and catch her masturbating in his lab. The scene on the viewer gave her flashbacks to some of her playtime with Mistress Sioban, time spent as a hypnotized drone, naked and mindless, simply waiting for a command to obey.

She shuddered slightly, clenching her hand into a fist to keep from slipping it into the waistband of her shorts.

Behave yourself, Katie, she chided herself, sitting up straight in her chair.

She sighed as the two women rose from the sectional.

There. See? They are calling it a night, she concluded, as the blonde slave was sent away, likely to her own private quarters. Katie kept the viewer on the other two as they made their way up their own third floor bedroom suite.

Good… I might as well change to another location, and see if anyone else if doing anything interesting... wait.... are they going to…? Oh hell yes! she thought, eyes widening as pair began undressing.

A moment later the statuesque blonde and the diminutive brunette were both naked, their fabulous bodies intertwining as they kissed passionately.

Okay, changed my mind, we’re sticking to this view for a while, Katie mused, taking a moment to unzip her shorts, and sliding a hand inside as she watched.

* * *

Casey and Alex, unaware they had an extra-dimensional audience, fell onto their king-sized bed and began to make passionate love; they moaned and shrieked, giggled and shuddered.

They changed positions multiple times, their movements completely in tune, well aware of each other’s needs and desires and how to fulfill them as they skillfully used their hands and mouths to pleasure one another.

Each of them orgasmed twice; they were so in sync with one another that they did so at the exact same moment each time.

Eventually, the sexy couple lay side by side as they caught their breath.

“Fuck, that was awesome Freckles,” Casey said, patting her wife’s hand.

Alex smiled and laced her fingers with Casey’s.

“Yes it was. I want to get some sleep, but don’t feel like you have to stay in bed right now. I know how restless you have been lately, and you need your after-sex snack,” she replied with a chuckle.

Casey’s lips formed one of her devastating smiles.

“You know me so well, my love. Get your rest, I know you are all worn out from all that extra kung-fu training you have been doing lately,” she said, sitting up.

“I just feel like I can be…better, that’s all,” Alex replied with a yawn.

Casey snorted.

“You are a fucking prodigy, Alex. You can hold your own with Jing-Mei, and she’s one of the best in the world after her time with Annika…who trained you. I think you are plenty good enough,” she replied, slipping out of bed.

“I just want to be able to protect you, Casey my love,” Alex replied with a giggle.

“I have complete faith that you will always watch my ass,” Casey retorted with a wink.

Alex laughed as her wife turned and wiggled her fantastic ass seductively before walking into their bathroom

* * *

Katie moaned loudly as she orgasmed; she had jilled herself off enthusiastically while watching the blonde and brunette go at it, and it hadn’t taken the horny young woman long to cum.

Wow that was hot! I think I might have even learned a thing two from watching those two that I can share with my ladies when they get back, she mused as she recovered.

Normally Katie had no use for pornography, with its ridiculous storylines and terrible acting leading up to uninspiring sex scenes.

Watching Casey and Alex had been something entirely different; clearly not actors, they were utterly uninhibited and very skilled lovers. They knew exactly how to touch one another’s bodies, and they went at it with a passion and enthusiasm that Katie wasn’t sure she’d ever witnessed as an observer.

Rising to her feet, Katie walked out of the lab and went upstairs to the kitchen. She grabbed another soda and opened it, taking a long drink and wondering where her mother was.

Lacie Frasier, also known to her as Omega Girl, was a both a wonderful mother and a dutiful wife, but lately her duties as Guardian of the Present Aspect of Time kept her quite busy. The last time they had talked, Lacie had been preoccupied with trying to uncover yet another ‘Big Secret’, likely having to do with some potentially ‘world ending’ tragedy looming on the horizon.

As a heroine herself, Katie of course had been a bit concerned about that, but as always, Lacie had simply smiled and told her not to worry.

“I can handle it, dear. Don’t worry, if I need help I will call you, I promise,” Lacie had told her with a wink.

Katie smiled at the memory.

Her mother always put on a brave face and showed supreme confidence no matter the situation.

The sound of the vacuum starting up in another room alerted Katie to the house’s other occupant. She frowned briefly, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, suppressing a flash of anger.

Christina Montenegra was her Dad’s personal attendant and live-in slave. Formerly villainess known as Serpentina, she had tried to kill several of Katie’s friends and family, as well as Katie herself. Serpentine had managed to kidnap her brother Jimmy, holding him hostage for several months, subjecting him to physical and psychological abuse, including nearly starving him to death.

By the time they had rescued him, the boy had been nearly dead; Katie hated the Serpentina for what she had done do her brother.

If they had let me have my way I would have killed the bitch, Katie thought irritably.

Cooler heads had prevailed, however. Too dangerous to simply be locked away, her father had decided on a suitable punishment that was equal parts fitting and just for Serpentina: she was subjected to intense hypnotic and psychic brainwashing, rendering her a docile, submissive and utterly obedient Thrall.

Although he had wanted nothing to do with the woman who had tormented and abused his family, Eugene Frasier took responsibility for her and accepted her as his slave.

With a sigh, Katie pushed Serpentina out of her mind. However, the former Villainess’s status as a slave triggered another thought in Katie’s mind.

That woman I saw on the screen, that sexy couples’s slave…was she some kind of criminal as well? Did she try and hurt or kill one or both of them, and they turned her into their slave as a punishment? If they did, how? she wondered.

Heading back downstairs, she contemplated what might have lead the woman to her fate.

“She was pretty damn hot, maybe not as much as that tall sexy blonde…Alex? Or that tiny brunette with the fantastic feet, but she was pretty fit. She definitely looked like an impressive woman, slave or not,” Katie mused.

Sitting back down in front of the monitor, she sighed; the women she had been watching were finished with the fun. Alex was already asleep in their bed; using the controls, Katie found the brunette down to their kitchen, still completely naked, and…eating a large sandwich.

She did work up an appetite. Damn, she can eat for such a tiny thing, Katie thought.

The sight of Casey eating the huge sandwich reminded her of her uncle Parker and his prodigious Speedster’s appetite.

She was about to switch views, hoping to find another pair of hotties going at it. She raised her soda to her lips…then started in surprise.

“Shit, I brought my soda down with me again! Damn it Katie, you are such a scatterbrain! Dad is going to kill me,” she admonished herself, standing up.

Katie turned to head back upstairs; however, her flip-flop caught the leg of her chair, causing her stumble.

She watched in horror as the can flew from her hand and collided with the open panel of her Dad’s machine, the soda splashing into the exposed circuits and wiring.

Immediately, a cascade of sparks lit up the room. Cringing, Katie panicked, rushing over to the machine, stripping off her T-shirt and trying to smother the licks of flame that were starting rise from the open panel.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no!” she chanted feverishly, desperate to minimize the damage.

Finally, she got the flames out, leaving smoke billowing from the machine.

“Oh, please, please, please still work!” she said, waving her singed shirt in the air, trying to disperse the acrid smell of burned plastic.

Katie rushed back to the monitor to see if it was still working.

Looking at the screen, her eyes went wide with shock as something completely unexpected happened...

* * *

Casey let out a contented sigh as she ate the massive sandwich she had made herself.

She was feeling restless, as she often did since she had recovered from her spinal injury.

No, not restless…supercharged, energized. I feel like I could run a fucking marathon, she mused.

Casey could almost continuously feel energy coursing through her, ready to be unleashed at her whim; both her hypnotism and mentalism abilities had increased several times over, and she had no idea what her limitations were.

Not that she cared; Casey was not terribly interested in power. While she did enjoy hypnotizing and dominating people, she was more than content to take life as it came.

As long as she had Alex and her friends, she was more than happy to work on her new strip club and pool hall.

With her new power came some new complications as well; first off, her already fast metabolism had increased even more, leading to her eating even more junk food to keep her appetite sated, much to Alex’s dismay.

Second, her already incredibly strong mind had an even more difficult time shutting out the emotions and thoughts of those around her.

Luckily, her powerful will was up to the task.

Sex with Freckles and cheeseburgers…and pizza…and burritos…and sandwiches definitely help, Casey thought bemusedly as she took another bite of her turkey, ham, roast beef, salami, Swiss, cheddar and provolone sandwich.

Casey smiled as she chewed; she was feeling horny again, and was considering waking up Alex and going at it again.

No, Freckles needs her beauty sleep; I’ll have Janessa worship my feet a bit and then eat me before I turn in, she decided.

Suddenly, the kitchen lights began to flicker.

Casey heard a high-pitched whine like a jet engine powering up; she dropped her sandwich and shielded her eyes as the room was suddenly bathed in a bright, blinding light. A tingle ran through her, a feeling of building static electricity, and then a sudden wave of dizziness struck, as if the floor had suddenly tilted beneath her feet.

Casey let out a shriek as she began to fall…

…and suddenly landed a couple of seconds later in a crouch, her gymnast’s reflexes keeping her from sprawling on the ground.

Beneath her bare feet was an unfamiliar stone floor.

The bright glare faded, and Casey glanced around in confusion to find herself in a strange lab of some sort, surrounded by a multitude of complicated machines, computer server towers and endless racks of wires, cables and electronics.

“What the fuck? Where…?” she asked aloud, alarm in her voice.

What the hell is this? Some witch’s spell? Casey wondered.

“What the hell? Who are you?” an unfamiliar female voice answered.

Whirling around, the brunette hypnotist stared at a likewise stunned blonde. The young woman was short with clear blue eyes, full red lips, and her long flowing golden hair tied in a ponytail. She was very fit, dressed casually in cut off jean shorts, a pink T-shirt and flip-flops.

The naked Casey frowned, unperturbed by her own complete lack of clothing; all she wore was her diamond pendant, her alexandrite wedding ring and her anti-magic toe rings.

She recovered quickly from her surprise, narrowing her rich brown eyes and planting her hands on her hips.

“My name is Casey, and now that I’ve introduced myself, maybe you can answer a question... which is where the fuck am I? Oh, and here is a follow up—how the actual fuck did I get here?” she asked with irritation in her voice.

Katie winced.

“Um... y-yeah. I... may be responsible for that. I’m Katie by the way,” she admitted sheepishly.

“You may be responsible, Katie?” Casey asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow.

Katie sighed, her eyes roaming Casey’s phenomenal body.

Casey noted that her gaze lingered on her bare feet the longest.

“Okay, fine it is my fault; I spilled soda into my dad’s inter-dimensional viewing doohickey, and it, uh, brought you here,” she said.

“Where the fuck is here?” Casey demanded.

“My home... well, my parent’s home, actually. In River City. Like I said, there was an accident with the inter-dimensional viewer, and—,” Katie began.

“Wait, wait, wait! Did you say, ‘inter-dimensional viewer’? As in, I’ve be transported to an alternate fucking dimension or something?” Casey cut her off.

Katie nodded.

“Yeah…I think…like I said, it was an accident. I certainly didn’t mean to bring you here,” she said with a nervous chuckle.

Again, her eyes went to Casey’s lovely feet.

Casey was not amused, though she did note the blonde definitely seemed interested in her feet.

A foot-girl, are we? That might come in handy, her keen mind noted.

Casey was actually adept at hypnotizing people with her lovely feet.

“Well, accident or not, I need you to send me back home. I have a wife, and friends, an entire life back there!” Casey said irritably.

“Yeah I know; I’m sorry to have pulled you away from Alex, but I can’t send you back just yet. I need—,” Katie started to say.

Casey raised her hand, a scowl on her face.

“Hold it a second! How do you know about Alex? I never mentioned her name,” she asked suspiciously.

Katie blinked, going pale.

“Ummm... w-well... uh, see, it’s... kind of hard to explain,” she began sheepishly, wondering if she could think of any plausible excuse, instead of admitting she had been watching them for the past hour, and masturbating along to their lovemaking.

In any case, Katie knew she needed her father to come home and fix his machine before she could send the brunette back where she belonged.

Casey wasn’t in the mood to listen to her explanation.

“Listen bitch, I am done playing around. You are going to send me back home now... or I’m going to make you send me back,” she said coolly.

Startled, Katie took a step back; the diminutive naked brunette was from another world, and she has no idea what kind of powers she might possess.

However, Katie was an experienced heroine, accustomed to danger of all kinds.

“Sorry, but I don’t respond well to threats,” she replied, closing her eyes.

Suddenly, for an instant she stood before Casey completely naked, revealing her glorious body as her casual clothes dissipated and were replaced by her neuroweave costume, a pink and white blouse showing her trademark sunburst and ending in a knee-length attached skirt; her feet were now clad in white ankle boots, the heels giving her an extra three inches of height to tower over the naked Casey. Her small half-cape fluttered on her shoulders, and her lovely face and hands were covered by her white mask and fingerless gloves.

Katie Frasier had departed, and Luminaire, the Light of Justice, had arrived.

Staring calmly at Casey, she adopted a martial arts fighting pose, and gave a “bring it on” gesture with her hand.

Casey looked stunned.

The blonde had apparently changed into some kind of… super hero.

She recovered quickly from her surprise, taking a deep breath.

Remember, alternate dimension Casey Amanda; hypnotism is the dominant power where you are from. Here it can be anything. Fucking super heroes? Bella would love this, Casey thought to herself.

She snorted and laughed.

“What the fuck are you supposed to be? Amazing Girl?” she scoffed.

“You may call me Luminaire, and you should show me some respect. Now, you were saying about ‘making’ me do something?” the costumed young woman said, placing her hands on her hips.

Casey smiled sweetly.

“Fuck you,” she retorted.

“That’s was rude, so you are going in timeout until—,” Luminaire began, reaching out to grab Casey.

Both women were startled when Casey dodged to her left.

Not simply because she dodged, but how she moved when she did so.

The naked brunette became a blur as she moved fifteen feet in an instant and smashed into a rack of electronics with enough force to knock it over with a crash.

“What the fuck?” both women said simultaneously.

Luminaire turned toward her and lunged, arms outstretched.

Again, Casey dodged.

Normally, she would have no trouble doing so with her gymnast and Ju-Jitsu training.

This time, however, doing so was absurdly easy.

Casey’s mouth hung open in surprise and confusion as Luminaire suddenly seemed to be moving in slow motion.

Casey almost casually walked around behind the costume-clad woman.

Holy fucking shit, I am moving super-fast! Casey realized.

She lashed out with a sharp kick to Luminaire’s rump, knocking the blonde forward several steps.

Casey realized with astonishment she was stronger too; not ridiculously strong, but at least several times stronger than she should be.

What the fuck? Am I like, super-powered here or something? she wondered.

Suddenly, Luminaire was moving at normal speed again.

“Fuck, you’re a speedster?” she groaned, eyeing Casey and rubbing her backside.

“I…no, I don’t…I mean, what?” Casey stammered.

She had seemingly been moving super fast, she realized.

Luminaire sighed.

“Alright, enough of this. You are going into containment until my father gets back. Please come quietly before I get upset. Just come quietly, I don’t want to hurt you,” she said sternly.

Luminaire’s eyes and body began to shimmer, emitting bright light that made Casey squint.

“Nah, I’m good, Light-Girl,” Casey replied nonchalantly.

The diminutive brunette appeared calm, though she sounded more confident than she felt; in truth she was quite rattled, by both her own sudden super-speed and this strange blonde’s apparent super powers.

Not to mention having been pulled into another universe by some lab accident.

“Casey, this is your last warning. You are no match for me, okay? You may be fast, but you are not faster than light—,” Luminaire began.

“Shut the fuck up and get on your knees,” Casey cut her off.

Luminaire gasped as a stream of shimmering, almost invisible flashes erupted from Casey’s rich brown eyes and struck her own blue ones.

Flashes of light, Luminaire noted.

Unconcerned, she allowed the energy to strike her, willingly absorbing it.

Big mistake.

Luminaire frowned as she felt tremendously powerful hypnotic energy slam into her mind.

The blonde heroine instantly felt an overwhelming, irresistible urge to obey Casey’s command.

Luminaire sank to her knees before the smirking brunette.

“You may speak, but remain kneeling and do not use your powers,” Casey said firmly.

Her hands were on her hips as she unleashed more flashes into the stunned Luminaire’s eyes.

Again the heroine felt utterly compelled to obey.

“How…? You—you’re a super-hypnotist?” she asked.

No stranger to being hypnotized or mind-controlled, Luminaire was nonetheless shocked by the sheer power of Casey’s hypnotic flashes.

In addition, she wasn’t in a trance; she was fully aware, yet simply unable to resist Casey’s command.

“I don’t know about “super” anything, but I am a True Hypnotist, and a Mentalist as well,” Casey replied casually.

“True Hypnotist? Mentalist? What the hell?” Luminaire asked, struggling to rise to her feet.

“Mentalism is what I just hit you with; it is a form of hypnotism that pretty much allows me to give people very strong suggestions that they just have to follow,” Casey replied with satisfaction.

“I…don’t understand,” Luminaire admitted.

Casey sighed.

“You don’t need to. The drawback to mentalism is that it has a pretty short duration…which is why I am lucky I am a True Hypnotist as well; not many people are both,” she explained.

Luminaire did not reply, grunting in frustration as she tried to rise.

Behind her mask, the heroine’s face was red.

Not just from the effort of trying to stand, but also from the arousal she was feeling at having been so easily dominated by the sexy naked brunette.

“In any case, my command will wear off momentarily, so…look into my eyes,” Casey said firmly, staring down at the kneeling blonde.

Luminaire looked up and gasped as she met Casey’s gaze.

The brunette’s rich brown eyes were shifting colors rapidly, changing to green, then blue and finally an intense violet before changing back.

Violet, blue, green brown.

Brown, green, blue, Violet.

Luminaire wore an astonished expression as her eyes were riveted to Casey’s; she could feel more intense hypnotic energy flowing into her.

“I…I…wait…I…,” she stammered.

A tingle ran through her body, equal parts arousal and relaxation.

“Just relax and keep looking deeper…deeper into my eyes…hearing only my voice…your thoughts are fading, your mind going blank…you are dropping into trance…ready to obey my every command…,” Casey purred.

“Obey…,” Luminaire murmured, her shoulders slumping.

“Yes, you will obey me, I am your owner now. You hypnotized, and you are my slave,” Casey informed the kneeling woman, her eyes returning to normal as she spoke.

“I am hypnotized, and I am your slave,” Luminaire agreed, her eyes glazed behind her mask.

Casey smirked.

“Some kind of super-bitch, huh? I should probably take you deeper just to be safe. Tell me Light-Girl, do you like my feet? You will answer truthfully,” she said.

“Yes ma’am,” Luminaire replied immediately.

“Do you have a foot fetish?” Casey inquired.

“Yes Ma’am!” Katie replied, her face reddening as she spoke.

Casey chuckled.

“You will address me as ‘Lady Casey’, slave. Now look down at my feet. Stare at them. You find them beautiful, you cannot look away. Just keep your eyes on my sexy bare feet and listen to my voice…,” she began.

Luminaire’s eyes instantly went to Casey’s perfect feet.

Her mouth hung open as the hypnotist’s words flowed into her already hypnotized mind.

Being entranced did not prevent Luminaire from admiring Casey’s fantastic bare feet; her midnight purple nails, petite perfectly-proportioned toes, flawless fair skin and glittering fire-opal rings.

The super heroine continued to stare at Casey’s feet as she listened to her voice and sank deeper into trance.

“That’s it…dropping deeper…deeper into hypnosis as you continue to stare at my sexy feet…my feet are your whole world…they are all you see…my voice is all that you hear…you love my feet…you obey my feet, and so you obey me…you are my helpless, obedient, worshipful foot-slave…now get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet, slave. When you do, you will completely enslaved to me…you will obey my every command and accept all my suggestions. Do you understand?” Casey said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

“Yesss..Lady Casey…,” Luminaire mumbled.

The heroine immediately went to her hands and knees and eagerly began to lavish kisses on Casey’s feet.

“That’s better…it feels very good to be my slave…to worship my feet. Obeying me makes you feel wonderful, Katie… that is your name. Slave-Katie, not Luminaire…you will change back now,” Casey said firmly.

Luminaire paused her foot-worship for a few seconds, closing her eyes and concentrating.

Her costume vanished, instantly replaced with her civilian outfit.

Katie immediately resumed worshipping Casey’s feet.

“Very good. Now, as much as I like having you at my feet, I have a lot of questions. Stand up and strip. I need to borrow your clothes, you look about my size…except for those magnificent tits…I thought mine were a bit big for my frame,” Casey said, chuckling as she noticed Katie’s rack for the first time.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie said.

She immediately got to her feet and began to undress.

The young woman was clearly aroused as he obeyed.

Damn, I think this gal likes being hypnotized…Fuck, I don’t have time for twenty questions, maybe I should…no, that could be a disaster, Casey. Still, it would be much faster…okay, here goes nothing, Casey thought as she watched Katie strip naked.

Taking a deep breath, Casey reached out telepathically and established a link to Katie’s hypnotized mind.

Katie gasped, an erotic thrill running through her as Casey probed her thoughts and memories.

In about thirty seconds, Casey learned an enormous amount of information about Katie, her family, and her world. River City, its notable inhabitants, significant events as well as Katie’s own likes, desires, fears and much more.

It was similar to a computer rapidly downloading data.

Casey suddenly felt dizzy, swaying on her feet.

Blood trickled from her nose, and she slumped to the floor, nearly passing out.

Normally, Casey kept her mind tightly closed to everyone’s thoughts except Alex; the information overload, hearing all people’s thoughts and “seeing” their memories was overwhelming to say the least.

While inviting in a single person’s thoughts could be overwhelming, doing it to someone she had hypnotized was even more dangerous; it both gained her even more information and put her at risk for a stroke or mental breakdown.

When she had invited Katie’s thoughts and memories in, the rush of information had nearly overloaded her mind.

She had managed to withstand the strain, however.

It didn’t kill me or make me a vegetable, so that’s a win, Casey told herself as she wiped her nose with the back of her hand and rose unsteadily to her feet.

The diminutive brunette began to process the information she’d gained as she put on Katie’s clothes.

Holy fuck! Superheroes! So many different types and powers. Super Villains, too. The technology is more advanced here…and this Katie Frasier…she’s very powerful…her abilities are awesome! Laser eyes… Seems like a good girl, usually fights against villains. She is kind of…innocent in a way…very submissive, huge foot fetish. That explains a bit…wow, she knows how to use hypnosis…well, conventional hypnosis. It doesn’t seem like they have True Hypnotism here…damn…, Casey mused as she finished dressing.

She took a few more minutes to sort through the information she’d gained from Katie and organize her thoughts.

The blonde stood quietly in her trance, awaiting Casey’s commands.

“Okay…Katie, when I snap my fingers, you will become fully aware, but remain completely in my power. You will remain my slave, and you will obey my every command. You will not use your powers without my permission. You will answer any questions I ask you completely truthfully. You will want only to serve me, please me and obey me. Do you understand, slave-Katie?” Casey asked firmly.

“Yes, Lady Casey!” Katie replied with an eager nod.

Casey shook her head.

She really does like being a slave, she thought.

Casey gave a loud snap.

Katie started from her trance.

She smiled sheepishly at Casey.

“Well, I guess you won that round, Lady Casey,” she said demurely.

“Damn straight. First things first, tell me the fucking truth, can you send me home?” Casey demanded.

“No, I am sorry Lady Casey. The machine is broken, and I don’t even know how it brought you here!” Katie replied sullenly.

Casey sighed and began to pace.

“Okay, then when will your father be back? I just want to go home,” she said next.

Katie shrugged.

“He went for ‘supplies’ for the lab, so it could be twenty minutes, or it could be four hours. He can get…distracted,” she said with a sigh.

Casey frowned.

She pondered having Katie call him and ask him to come home, but decided against it.

She didn’t want to tip him off that anything was amiss; she wanted to catch him by surprise in case she had to make him send her home.

“Does he have super powers too?” Casey asked.

Katie shook her head.

“Not unless you consider unlimited money and being like the smartest man alive as superpowers,” she replied.

Good, he can probably be hypnotized then, Casey mused silently.

“Fair enough. I don’t suppose you have any idea why I can move super-fast in this universe?” Casey asked.

Katie shook her head.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know Lady Casey,” she replied.

Casey sighed.

“Well, it isn’t like it is a bad thing. Tell me, do you really like being hypnotized and enslaved?” Casey asked next, genuinely curious.

Katie flushed red.

“I…yes I do, Lady Casey. Especially by beautiful, sexy women,” she replied sheepishly.

Casey grinned.

“Good, because I haven’t indulged my hypnodomme tendencies for a while and I plan on enjoying having you in my power,” she replied wickedly.

Casey knew she was taking out her frustration on Katie, but she was confident the blonde could handle it.

Katie smiled and nodded.

“I am glad, Lady Casey,” she said, her voice nearly a whisper.

“For fuck’s sake, if you are this easy to control, how do you fight super villains? Surely you have mind controllers in this universe…,” Casey mused.

Katie swallowed hard and nodded.

“We do…and it has been…difficult at times, I will admit. Luckily I have powerful friends and family,” Katie replied.

Casey narrowed her eyes.

“Are any of them going to come looking for you any time soon?” she asked.

Katie shook her head.

“No, Lady Casey. They probably wouldn’t miss me for at least a few days; even my roommates and lovers are out of town right now,” she explained.

“Excellent, you are all mine then. Tell me, your superhero costume, where did you get it?” she asked next.

“My father made it for me,” Katie replied.

“He made it? And it can disappear and reappear whenever you want it to?” Casey asked thoughtfully.

Katie nodded.

“Uh-huh. It’s called Neuroweave; it is only a few molecules thick, but it feels like silk and it is bulletproof, knife proof, laser proof, pretty much everything proof. It absorbs like half of most blunt impacts, too. My dad has a machine that scans a person’s body, then creates their own personal suit that they can call and dismiss whenever they like,” she explained.

Casey looked incredulous.

“Seriously? Can you operate that machine?” she asked eagerly.

Katie nodded again.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” she replied.

“You will take me to it and make me a Neuro-whatever suit,” Casey ordered.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie said, turning to leave the room.

No idea how long I will be trapped here; a suit like that will come in handy. Not to mention fucking awesome, Casey thought to herself as she followed Katie through a couple of rooms filled with more strange machinery and complicated-looking equipment.

“Here it is,” Katie said as they entered a large room.

The walls were lined with server racks, and in the center was a large raised platform.

“So what, I just stand on the platform?” Casey asked.

“Yes, Lady Casey. I can activate the scan from that console, and the machine will create your armored suit after a full-body scan. You will need to be, uh, naked,” Katie replied meekly.

“Of course I will,” Casey replied dryly.

Never one to hesitate or overthink, she shed her borrowed clothes and stepped up onto the platform.

“This might feel…weird. Try to hold still,” Katie warned as she began to press buttons.

There was a soft hum as the machine powered up.

“Weird how? I—oh…Oh fuck,” Casey said.

The tiny brunette shivered as the scan started; a green light began both below her feet and above her head. The lower beam tickled her bare soles, teasing her nerve endings and instantly arousing her.

Casey closed her eyes and moaned as the scan continued slowly up her body.

She began to tremble as the machine did its work, two beams of energy making their way over her entire body, every inch of her body being stimulated.

Casey let out shrieks of pleasure as the lower scan made its way over her hips and more specifically when it reached her pussy, then another as the upper beam did the same to her breasts, her nipples almost painfully erect as it moved slowly over them.

Casey orgasmed hard as the machine finished; she was trembling with pleasure and nearly lost her balance and fell as her shrieks became a long scream of ecstasy.

Katie watched, her face red; she was extremely aroused from watching her new owner cum powerfully.

“Oh fuck yes…that felt awesome!” Casey proclaimed, breathing heavily as she recovered.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, Lady Casey,” Katie said with a smile.

“Looks like you did too, you horny brat,” Casey retorted, eyeing the naked, flushed blonde.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie agreed, her eyes roaming Casey’s naked body longingly.

“Well, that barely took the edge off, so how about—,” Casey began, intending to order her new slave up on the platform to pleasure her.

She was interrupted by a new beam of green light, which was followed by a flash of light.

Casey gasped, startled.

Suddenly, she was wearing a form-fitting body-suit, her dark hair tied back in a ponytail while a dark purple domino mask covered the upper half of her face.

Casey’s new neuroweave suit started out vivid yellow at the shoulders, then faded to bright green, followed by intense blue and finally rich dark purple when it reached her ankles. On her feet were flat, strappy silver sandals that revealed her perfect toes and glittering toe rings.

On the chest of her new outfit were two red, stylized capital T’s.

“What do you think?” Katie asked, pointing to a mirror on the wall.

Casey turned to examine herself in the mirror.

She smiled and assumed a power pose, hands on her hips.

“I like it. Too bad it doesn’t say “Eat My Ass” on the front,” she said, giggling.

“I can add that, if you like,” Katie offered.

Casey shook her head.

“This is fine. Tiny Tough is what they call me back home, so the T’s on my tits work just fine. So I can just…think this away?” she asked.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied.

Casey took a deep breath and mentally told her new suit to go away.

An instant later, she was naked.

“Fuck, that is cool!” Casey said, grinning.

Another thought, and her new costume returned.

She could feel her erect nipples poking at the colorful material.

“Okay, this is awesome. So awesome I am horny again. Katie, get up here and eat me,” Casey commanded.

“Yes Lady Casey!” Katie said, leaping to obey.

With a thought, Casey was again naked.

“On second thought, start with my ass,” she said, turning around and bending slightly as she reached back to spread her lovely firm cheeks.

Unable to resist, Katie obeyed.

She dropped to her knees, buried her face in Casey’s fabulous ass and began to lick.

Casey smiled and moaned, allowing herself to enjoy her domination of the young super heroine.

You know, she isn’t a bad guy, Casey…maybe you are being too hard on her…nah, she likes being dominated, remember? Besides, she did try to capture you, and you need her under control in case her father isn’t cooperative when he gets back, she thought as Katie worked.

Casey let the naked blonde continue her ass-worship for another minute or so.

“Alright, that’s enough for now. You are very good at that, by the way. Now eat me, Katie! My pussy is the most delicious thing you have ever tasted, so make me cum hard,” she commanded, turning to face the young woman.

“Yes, Lady Casey! I want to please you!” Katie replied eagerly.

Casey moaned loudly as Katie began to enthusiastically lick and suck and her clit.

The young woman was a very skilled lover, and she worked Casey’s pussy with both her mouth and fingers.

Soon the sexy brunette was trembling in ecstasy.

She grabbed Katie’s hair as she orgasmed, grinding her wet pussy against the entranced beauty’s face.

“Keep going! Worship me!” Casey gasped, releasing Katie’s hair and unceremoniously lying down on the platform.

She spread her legs as Katie got down on her knees in front of her and redoubled her efforts to please her new owner.

Casey shrieked and screamed, orgasming a second and then a third time.

“Okay, okay! Enough,” she finally gasped, trembling as the waves of pleasure began subside.

Katie stopped worshipping Casey’s pussy and assumed a kneeling position.

Casey sat up and eyed the obviously aroused young blonde.

“Okay, you obviously need a little relief. Go ahead and jill-off to my feet. You love my feet, so stare at them and get busy,” she said, gracefully raising her sexy feet toward Katie’s face.

Katie’s hand instantly went to her wet pussy, and she stared at Casey’s feet as she began to masturbate furiously.

Casey watched bemusedly as the blonde worked her pussy, grunts and moans escaping her lips as her eyes remained glued to Casey’s foot.

“Oh yes…oh yes…I love your feet…I love your feet…oh yes…OH YES!” Katie said.

“Yes, you do; now cum for me, slave. Cum hard and fall even deeper under my power,” Casey said firmly.

Katie let out a loud scream of ecstasy and slumped over as she orgasmed.

“Again, slave! Cum again, harder!” Casey commanded, lowering her feet.

Katie shrieked as she orgasmed again even more intensely; with a satisfied smile, Casey watched her writhing and shuddering as waves of pleasure crashed through her body.

She waited patiently for Katie to catch her breath and recover.

“Good girl. Back on your knees,” Casey commanded.

Katie immediately assumed the submissive position before her.

Casey got to her feet and stretched, pondering what to do next.

Then her stomach let out a loud growl.

“Fuck I’m hungry,” Casey said.

“May I go fix you some food, Lady Casey?” Katie asked.

Casey eyed the kneeling blonde with a smile.

“I was about to command you to do just that. A sandwich. A big sandwich. And beer, if you have it in this world. Get dressed first,” she replied.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied, rising to her feet.

“Is anyone else in the house?” Casey asked while Katie put her clothes back on.

“Just my father’s house slave, Christina,” Katie replied.

“I see…well, you will act completely normal if you interact with her. You will not mention that I hypnotized you or that I am even here, got it?” Casey asked sternly.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied, nodding.

“Alright, go. And hurry, I am fucking starving,” Casey ordered.

Her stomach growled again as Katie hurried from the room.

With a thought, Casey summoned her new costume and looked herself over in the mirror again.

“Tiny Tough, Superhero,” she said with a grin, admiring the multi-colored suit.

She closed her eyes and entered a trance, using self-hypnosis to collect and organize her thoughts, as well as calm and focus her mind.

Alex had been pushing her to hypnotically mediate more lately, and it seemed to be helping Casey control her thoughts and emotions better.

Alex…she’s probably going to be frantic when she realizes I’m gone…I have to get home. Okay, deep breath Casey Amanda…you will get back as soon as this Eugene asshole comes home. Until then, just relax and have a little fun, she told herself.

Her stomach growled again.

Casey was almost always hungry, and being here in this strange world seemed to only increase her appetite.

“The super speed…that’s got to be it. I have an even faster metabolism here…,” she mused.

Casey was eager to see just how fast she could move, but she knew from being an elite athlete in her youth that she needed to fuel up properly before intense physical activity.

Moving with super-speed likely made it even more imperative that she do so.

Casey was relieved when Katie reappeared, carrying a plate with a very large, delicious-looking sub sandwich and potato chips, along with a tall can of beer she did not recognize.

“Thank you. Kneel,” Casey said, grabbing the sandwich and taking a bite.

She was even more relieved to find that it was made with ham, roast beef and cheddar cheese rather than some strange ingredients.

At least they have cows here, she thought with a smile.

Katie knelt silently while Casey wolfed down the food and chugged the beer, reminded of her uncle Parker’s need to consume calories at a prodigious rate.

“That was really good,” Casey said, belching unceremoniously.

Knowing Alex would chide her for doing so, she smiled sheepishly.

“Excuse me,” she said with a sigh.

“Thank you, Lady Casey,” Katie said, happy she had been pleased with the food.

“Okay, I really want to see what this super-speed thing is all about. Is there a big park or something nearby?” Casey asked.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied.

“Good. Do you have a car here? Do you even have cars in this world?” Casey asked.

“Yes, Lady Casey it is in the driveway,” Katie answered.

“Great. Get the keys and take me to it. I’m driving,” Casey said.

Katie rose and led Casey upstairs, where she retrieved her car keys before heading out of the massive mansion’s front door.

There were several expensive cars parked in the large circular driveway, and Casey was delighted when Katie went to a car she recognized, a red Porsche Spyder 918.

“Awesome! You have good taste. Give me the keys and get in the passenger seat,” Casey ordered.

Katie obeyed, and a moment later the powerful Porsche roared out of the driveway and onto the street.

Casey was an excellent driver, and she weaved in and out of traffic at high speed; glancing over, she noted Katie was smiling, obviously enjoying the ride.

Katie politely gave her directions, guiding Casey to a large public park.

“Leave the flip-flops; my slaves go barefoot,” Casey commanded as she parked the car and stepped out.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied, flushing as she obeyed.

Casey stepped out onto a large patch of well-maintained grass and stretched.

“Stay here,” she commanded.

Then she took off running.

Again, Casey suddenly felt like the world was moving in slow motion as she dashed around the park at ridiculous speed.

She weaved in and out of a pick-up soccer game, casually kicking the ball away from a young man just before he could himself kick it into the net. Then she zipped over to a large gathering having a barbecue, where she snatched an unattended hamburger off of a person’s plate and began to devour it as she continued to race around the park. She untied and removed the bikini tops of a pair of attractive women sitting on a dock with their feet dangling in a pond, causing them to shriek as their tits were suddenly freed from their prisons in all their glory.

Giggling, she turned to head back to where Katie was standing when she spotted two men in their early twenties bullying a third man; they were clearly taunting him, trying to appear tough in front of a group of young women. Casey veered toward them, pausing just long enough in front of each of the bullies to release a blast of mentalism into their eyes.

“You will strip naked and act like a chimpanzee,” she said firmly to each man, before dashing off in a multi-colored blur.

The group of women began to laugh as the two bullies each quickly removed all their clothing and began to hop around, screeching and hooting as they awkwardly imitated chimpanzees.

Casey came to a stop in front of Katie, who was just finishing saying “Yes, Lady Casey” in response to Casey’s order to stay.

She could barely follow Casey’s movements as she dashed through the park, a faint multi-colored blur trailing silver sparkles from her sandals.

“Holy fuck I am fast…and fucking hungry again!” Casey said, chuckling.

Looking around, she spied a hot-dog vendor.

“You will go get me three…no, four hot dogs with mustard and onions…if you have those here. Get something for yourself if you are hungry. Hurry,” Casey commanded, nodding toward the vendor.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied, taking her wallet from her pocket and jogging over to the hot-dog stand.

A few minutes later, Casey was sitting on the grass, ravenously eating the hot dogs, while Katie sat nearby munching on some french fries.

“Look Katie, I think you learned your lesson about challenging me, so I am going to release you—,” Casey began, her mouth full of a bite of her third hot dog.

“No! Please, Lady Casey, not yet!” Katie begged.

Casey looked at her incredulously as she started her fourth hot dog.

“Seriously? You really want to stay my slave?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Katie nodded vigorously.

“Yes, I am enjoying it. You are a fucking hottie from another universe, an incredibly powerful hypnotist, and an experienced hypnodomme…I love it,” she replied.

Reaching out, she pulled off Casey’s sandals and began to reverently massage her perfect feet.

Casey smiled.

“Mmmm…I am glad you have proper respect for my feet,” she mused, enjoying the foot rub.

“Definitely. Yours are some of the best I have ever seen…and I have seen a lot. I really like your toe rings,” Katie replied with a giggle.

“Thank you. They are actually really powerful artifacts. They protect me from magic,” Casey replied.

“Really? Is there a lot of magic in your world?” Katie inquired.

Casey nodded.

“A fair amount; fucking witches are always turning people into toads and rats. Two of my best friends can do it with just a few words and a snap,” she replied, snapping her fingers for emphasis.

“That’s amazing! There is some magic here, but not as much as you might expect,” Katie said.

Casey smiled and nodded; she let Katie continue the foot massage for a few minutes in silence; she was quite good at it.

Finally, Casey sighed and shook her head in resignation.

“You want to stay my slave for now, fine with me; most people I make eat my ass want to kill me,” she said with a chuckle.

Katie grinned.

“I am not most people; I couldn’t have stopped you from hypnotizing me, so I may as well enjoy it,” she replied.

Casey rose to her feet and offered Katie a hand, pulling her to her feet.

“Fair enough. I think this suit was a good idea; it seems to absorb the friction from me moving so fast,” she commented, slipping on her sandals.

“Definitely. Speaking of which, you are really fast, Lady Casey. I don’t know if you are the fastest speedster I have ever seen, but you are close,” Katie replied.

“I wish I knew why; is it just because I am here? I have a really fast metabolism back home, and I am a damn powerful hypnotist…and I seem to have brought my hypnotism talents with me…oh well, I am not the big-brain type. I am an operator,” Casey said with a shrug.

Katie grinned.

“Me too,” she agreed.

“Well, let’s take our do-not-think asses back to your place and wait for your father. You can kill some time sucking on my toes,” Casey replied with a chuckle.

“Yes, Lady Casey. Your wish is my command. Jeez, your hypnotism is powerful. Impossible to resist,” Katie said with a smile and shake of her head.

“I am just glad it works on you super types; I would hate to be trapped here without my powers. The speed is cool and all, but True Hypnotism is real power,” Casey replied as they made their way to the car.

They chatted amiably, asking one another questions about their lives as Casey again drove the powerful vehicle well above the speed limit, passing other cars two at a time on the busy city streets.

“Fuck, really? Cops are just as annoying here, I guess,” she commented when she saw red and blue lights flashing in the rearview mirror.

“When they see your costume, they will probably want to see your badge…supers are required to go through a program and get ‘Badged’ to work in River City,” Katie warned as Casey pulled over.

“I see…well, I won’t need the badge,” Casey assured her.

She winked at Katie and rolled down the window.

“Hello officer; what can I do for you?” Casey asked pleasantly as a female cop walked up to the Porsche.

“Ma’am, do you know how fast you were going?” the cop asked sternly.

She was reasonably attractive, with short blonde hair and blue eyes.

“No, I don’t. Fast,” Casey replied nonchalantly.

The policewoman frowned.

“So I can cite you for inattentive driving as well as speeding, then?” she asked seriously.

She eyed Casey’s multi-colored costume suspiciously.

“No, you cannot. What you will do is watch the diamond,” Casey replied, smoothly removing her huge diamond solitaire pendant from around her neck and holding it up so it dangled in front of the cop’s eyes.

Reaching out with her mind, Casey gave the gem a little nudge, causing it to start spinning on the end of its chain.

The huge gemstone glittered brilliantly.

“Excuse me?” the cop asked, her eyes reflexively going to the magnificent diamond.

“Just keep your eyes on the diamond and listen to my voice, officer…let yourself relax…noticing how the pretty gem sparkles…the way it splits the light is very soothing…very relaxing…just like my voice…relax and keep your eyes on the diamond…feel all the tension leaving your body, even as your thoughts begin to leave your mind…you cannot take your eyes off the diamond…you must stare into it and listen closely to my words…,” Casey said in a powerful monotone voice.

She was focusing tremendous hypnotic energy into the diamond, projecting it into the hapless officer.

Katie watched in amazement as the cop’s eyes seemed to become riveted to the spinning diamond.

“Wait, what? Put the pendant down and give me your license…and registration. Badge too…if…you are a…super…,” the officer said slowly.

She frowned, grunting in frustration as she found she could not look away from the gorgeous gemstone.

“No need to speak, officer…no need to think…simply look at the diamond and relax deeper…deeper with every word I speak…every muscle in your body becoming limp…your thoughts fading…mind becoming empty…ready to hear only my voice…to accept my instructions…to obey…relaxing more and more…you are getting sleepy…,” Casey purred.

Katie felt herself becoming aroused as the policewoman’s eyelids began to droop.

“I s-said stop…lower the damn pendant…now, or I will…I…,” the officer stammered.

She tried again to wrench her eyes away from the spinning gemstone.

Again she could not do so.

Casey’s hypnotic power was flowing unhindered into her, and she felt herself involuntarily relaxing as the diamond reflected the light into her eyes in a dazzling multicolored display.

“You will relax…you cannot move, you cannot speak…you see only the diamond, you hear only my voice…you are feeling very sleepy, officer…very relaxed…your eyelids are so heavy now…you…cannot stay awake…sleep now…sleep…,” Casey said in her soothing hypnotic voice.

The policewoman whimpered, her eyelids fluttering before they slammed shut.

Her shoulders slumped, and her nodded.

Smirking, Casey put her pendant back around her neck.

“Alright, officer I don’t have time nor desire for your bullshit, so listen carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will become aware and believe you pulled me over because you think I am very beautiful and you desperately want to kiss me. After we kiss, you will go back to your car and jill yourself off thinking about me. You will awaken from your trance after you orgasm, and go on your way feeling refreshed and wonderful, believing you simply gave us a warning,” she said firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” the policewoman murmured.

“Holy shit, really?” Katie asked quietly.

Casey turned to her and winked.

Then she snapped loudly.

The policewoman’s eyes fluttered open.

Looking at Casey, her face turned beet red.

“Uh, ma’am, I uh, I stopped you because I…um…,” the policewoman stammered.

Casey chuckled.

“It is okay, dear. Go ahead and kiss me,” she said slyly.

Still blushing, the cop leaned into the car and began eagerly and passionately kissing Casey.

Finally, reluctantly, the police officer pulled away and hurried wordlessly back to her cruiser.

“Have fun!” Casey called sweetly after her.

She watched the cop in the rearview mirror as she got into her car.

Satisfied the woman was following her suggestions, Casey laughed and started the Porsche, squealing the tires before roaring off.

The cop sat in the driver’s seat of her car, hand down her uniform pants frantically rubbing her pussy as she thought about the sexy costumed brunette she had pulled over.

“That was hot! You are an amazing hypnotist!” Katie said with a giggle as Casey sped down the road.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it…whoa, what is that…?” Casey asked with a frown.

“What? Grimalde Towers?” Katie asked, referring to the enormous structure visible in city skyline ahead of them.

“No…it is a mind…a powerful mind nearby…a hypnotist, I think…,” Casey replied.

“Wait, whaaaa—?” Katie began.

She was cut off as Casey swerved the car suddenly, speeding down an alley and drifting the vehicle out onto a one-way street going the wrong way. She weaved skillfully through the honking oncoming vehicles and turned down a side street, bringing the car to a screeching, sliding stop.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Casey asked.

Half a block down from the Porsche was an armored car, stopped in the middle of the street, being blocked by a large grey van.

Even more interesting was the group of people in front of the van.

Four large, strong men dressed in black pants and jackets were pointing suppressed M-4 style rifles at the armored car.

In standing in middle of the men was a statuesque, beautiful blonde woman wearing a black bustier, tight black leather pants and knee-high black boots with tall stiletto heels. She wore large gold hoop earrings, and a gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. Her hair was cut in a stylish bob, and she had a fabulous figure and very large tits to go with her flawless fair skin and red-painted fingernails.

“Oh fuck me, really? Dominatress? When did she get out of prison?” Katie said with a groan.

She was obviously familiar with the black-clad sexy blonde.

“Dominatress? What kind of fucking stupid name is that?” Casey asked.

“She is, ironically, an evil super-hypnotist. Especially with that ring she wears. It massively amplifies her power, so she can hypnotize and enslave almost anyone easily,” Katie replied.

“Seriously? An evil hypnodomme?” Casey replied, shaking her head.

As they watched, the blonde villainess raised her hand toward the armored car to display a fantastic large ruby ring.

“Alright boys, now just relax…relax and listen to me…listen, and obey…listen…obey…you will get out of the vehicle and kneel before me…I am your Mistress now, and you will listen, and obey…,” Dominatress said in a commanding voice.

She swayed her hand back and forth, and the ring flared with scarlet light as she spoke.

Casey and Katie watched as the armored car’s doors opened, and two uniformed men got out, dazed expressions on their faces as they moved to kneel before the villainess.

Dominatress smiled.

“You too, dear; in the back…you cannot resist me…you will get out and kneel before me,” she called.

A third man emerged from the back of the vehicle and moved to assume a kneeling position in front of Dominatress.

“That’s better. Now we can get down to business. I want the money moved to the van immediately,” the blonde woman said to her goons with a smug smile.

“Lady Casey, we have to stop her,” Katie said urgently.

“Oh I am going to,” Casey said eagerly.

“Wait, we should do it together. I am a super heroine, after all,” Katie protested.

Casey looked at her sideways.

“As susceptible to hypnotism as you are? No way. Tiny Tough will handle this. You will stay here. You will obey me,” Casey replied firmly.

“Yes, Lady Casey. Your wish is my command,” Katie agreed obediently.

Casey winked at her and flashed a devastating smile.

Then she was gone.

Using her new super-speed, Tiny Tough easily snatched the rifle from each of Dominatress’s goons and tossed them away, before she zipped around to stand behind them.

“Hello, folks,” she said, hands on her hips.

Dominatress and her men turned to see the diminutive brunette in her colorful costume.

“What the hell?” one of the men asked, looking at his empty hands.

“My rifle!” said another, dumbfounded.

“And who might you be, dear?” Dominatress asked, unperturbed.

“You can call me Tiny Tough, bitch,” Tiny Tough said sweetly.

Dominatress snorted.

“Is that right? A speedster are you? I am afraid my hypnotism is faster, dear,” she said, raising her ring.

The rich red gem flared, and Tiny Tough felt powerful hypnotic energy lance into her mind.

“You are mine…you will obey! Kneel before your Mistress!” Dominatress said in a sultry hypnotic voice.

Tiny Tough blinked rapidly as she felt herself sinking into a trance.

Her eyelids became very heavy, and all she wanted to do was close them and sleep for Dominatress.

Casey was no stranger to people trying to hypnotize her, however.

With an act of supreme will she resisted, opening her eyes wide, her powerful mind shaking off the powerful hypnotism.

“Nah,” Tiny Tough said nonchalantly.

Dominatress frowned in surprise.

“Impossible! How did you resist me, you little brat?” she demanded.

Tiny Tough shrugged.

“I think you mean ‘improbable’. You just aren’t that good of a hypnotist, I guess,” she replied with a wink.

“Slaves, get her!” Dominatress commanded.

Instantly her four goons moved to obey.

Tiny Tough raised her arms, palms down and fingers spread.

“Let me show you how it is done…You men stop! All of you will obey me…you cannot move…you must do as I command…freeze…do not move…kneel!” Tiny Tough commanded in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

She unleashed a wave of hypnotic energy from her hands as she spoke.

The four goons continued moving for two or three more steps before they stopped and sank to their knees as Tiny Tough’s mass hypnosis took effect.

“Impressive; a hypnotist and a speedster. How interesting. I guess you will need the higher setting…,” Dominatress said with a sneer, raising her ring again.

Before she could hypnotize her, Tiny Tough reached out with her mind and telekinetically yanked the ring off of the villainess’ finger.

Dominatress’s eyes went wide with surprise.

She let out an anguished scream as she watched the jewelry fly to Tiny Tough, who caught it and casually placed it on her own right middle finger.

“Nice ring; I understand it enhances hypnotic powers…not that I need it to handle you,” Tiny Tough said, holding out her hand to admire the sparkling ruby.

“You insolent bitch!” Dominatress shrieked.

Without hesitation, she lifted her pocket watch from between her admittedly magnificent tits and began to swing it as she walked toward Tiny Tough, her heels clacking on the pavement.

“Follow the watch, dear…just relax and listen to my voice…,” the evil hypnotist began.

Tiny Tough grinned.

“How about you look into my eyes,” she said firmly.

Opening her rich brown eyes wide, her pupils began to shift colors.

Brown to green, then blue, then violet before shifting back.

Dominatress gasped as her gaze met Tiny Tough’s; she felt incredible hypnotic energy radiating from the diminutive woman as her eyes continued to shift colors.

Violet, blue, green, brown.

Brown, green, blue, violet.

“J-just keep f-following the watch, and…and…uh, wait—,” Dominatress stammered.

Her watch slowed as she tried to continue her induction.

“That’s it…just keep looking a bit longer…you are feeling very relaxed now…your mind is empty…thoughts fading…along with your will…you are sinking into trance now…dropping deeper and deeper…you cannot move…you cannot think…you hear only my voice, and you will obey me…you are hypnotized,” Tiny Tough informed the stunned blonde.

Dominatress’s mouth hung open and she let her watch fall back to her chest; her shoulders slumped, her arms hanging limply at her sides as she dropped into a trance.

“Obey…hypnotized…,” Dominatress mumbled.

Tiny Tough continued to hold her rapt, her eyes continuing to shift for another thirty seconds as she made certain the villainess deeply entranced.

“That’s better. You are completely relaxed…you are hypnotized, and you will accept my suggestions and follow them as if they were your own thoughts…you have no free will; you are my slave, and you must obey my every command,” Tiny Tough informed the villainess.

“I…must…obey…,” Domnatress said in a subdued voice.

Tiny Tough grinned with satisfaction.

Suddenly, the sound of approaching sirens could be heard.

“Oh good, more cops. Slave, follow me,” Tiny Tough said, turning and leading the hypnotized blonde toward the Porsche.

* * *

A short time later, Casey and Katie were sitting cross-legged on the bed in Katie’s enormous bedroom back in her father’s mansion.

Both young women were naked, and they were both smiling as they looked at the hypnotized Dominatress standing in front of them, her eyes wide and unblinking.

“Okay, that should do it. As soon as I snap, she will be completely aware, and utterly unable to resist my commands,” Casey said with satisfaction.

She had spent the last ten minutes programming Dominatress’s mind, giving her carefully-worded suggestions that would render her a helpless slave even while conscious.

Casey had also given her a post-hypnotic trigger, ‘Blonde Bimbotist’, that would instantly drop the woman into a deep hypnotic trance if she spoke it aloud.

Katie giggled.

“Oh this is going to be hilarious!” she said, eyeing the sexy villainess with a combination of disdain and lust.

Casey winked at her, then casually raised her hand and gave a loud snap.

Dominatress gave a start, blinking her dry eyes rapidly.

“What is going on? How did I get here? Oh, fuck…you…you hypnotized me? How dare you?” she said angrily as she looked at the two naked young women.

“I’m Tiny Tough, I do what I want. You are a cheesy, stupid petty thief…and you are now my slave,” Casey replied with a smug smile.

“I am Dominatress! I am no woman’s slave! It is you who will kneel before me!” the blonde hypnodomme shrieked.

She took a step toward the two young women.

“Stop,” Casey ordered casually.

Dominatress froze.

“What? How?” she asked, grunting as she tried to keep moving.

She was held fast by Casey’s hypnotic suggestions, and could not even pick up her foot.

“Hypnotism, duh. True Hypnotism, actually. You are the slave now,” Katie said helpfully.

“Release me at once!” Dominatress demanded.

“No,” Casey replied with a chuckle.

“I swear, I will destroy you both!” Dominatress raged.

Casey snorted.

“With what, your ring? Oh, right…,” she taunted.

Casey held up her hand to display the ring on her extended middle finger.

“You know, that ring could make you damn near a Goddess-level hypnotist. It boosts natural power, and you seem way beyond Dominatress,” Katie had remarked.

Casey had shrugged.

“I am powerful enough, but I suppose it can’t hurt to learn how to use it. Later, though. Right now is fun time while we wait for your father,” she replied with a wicked grin and a wink.

“Insolent!” Dominatress shrieked stubbornly.

“Wow, she really is a cliched supervillain, isn’t she?” Casey asked with a chuckle.

“Ya she really is, although she has done a lot of damage with her hypnotism in the past,” Katie replied.

“Well, then it sounds like she definitely should be punished. Slave, strip naked,” Casey commanded.

“I will not!” Dominatress huffed.

Her expression became a mixture of frustration and fear as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Casey’s command.

The two young women smiled as they watched the defeated Villainess remove her outfit to reveal her fantastic body.

“Oh good, she has nice feet,” both Katie and Casey said at the same time as they looked down at Dominatress’s black-painted toenails.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“This isn’t funny you little brats! I am going to—,” Dominatress began.

“Kneel,” Casey cut her off firmly.

The blonde sank to her knees.

“That’s better. Now, what you are actually going to do is whatever the fuck I tell you. First, crawl to me and worship my feet. Katie here really wants to see that,” Casey said next, extending her right foot toward the blonde.

Flushing red with rage, Dominatress obeyed.

Katie watched, her nipples stiffening, as the defeated villainess became Casey’s latest foot-slave.

“Do a good job, now. Lick my soles, suck on my toes,” Casey prompted.

Katie watched, her hand going to her pussy as Dominatress obeyed, running her tongue along the bottom of one Casey’s feet before sucking at each of her toes.

Casey eyed Katie with a smirk.

“I have two feet, slave-Katie,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Katie scrambled off the bed and eagerly began to worship Casey’s other foot.

“Mmmm…very good…,” Casey said, lying back and closing her eyes as the two blondes paid tribute to her sexy feet.

I wish Alex was here…all this power is going to my head, and she’d tell me to be careful…, she mused.

She let her slaves continue for several more minutes, then rose from the bed.

“Okay, I am really horny now; my nipples could cut glass. Katie, eat me. Dominatress, lick my asshole,” Casey ordered, standing up.

Instantly the two naked kneeling blondes moved to obey.

Katie began to eagerly lick and suck at Casey’s clit, while Dominatress positioned herself behind her and spread her cheeks so she could plunge her tongue into Casey’s asshole.

“Mmmm…fuck…oh yeah….yes, keep that up, slaves…worship me…,” Casey moaned.

It didn’t take her long to have a powerful orgasm, her body quaking with pleasure.

Casey let her slaves continue until she had cum a second time, even harder than the first.

“Damn, that was good! Mmm… okay stop, slaves,” she said breathlessly.

Katie and Dominatress both instantly obeyed.

“Alright Katie, lay on the bed and spread your legs so Dommy can eat you. Dommy, you will do your absolute best to pleasure her,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” both blondes responded at the same time.

A moment later, Katie was moaning loudly as Dominatress worked her pussy with her mouth and fingers.

Katie’s moans became shrieks of pleasure, and she began to writhe about as Casey began to skillfully massage her bare feet.

“Katie, my touch on your feet only amplifies your arousal…me playing with your feet feels so good…it doubles the pleasure you are feeling,” Casey suggested slyly.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!” Katie screamed.

It didn’t take her long to cum; she shuddered as pleasure overwhelmed her.

Casey grinned and continued to play with Katie’s feet while Dominatress continued worship her pussy.

Katie arched her back and screamed in ecstasy, thrashing wildly as another orgasm crashed through her.

“Mmmmmwwwaaarrrrggh!” she said wordlessly as Casey mercilessly increased the intensity of her foot massage.

“That’s it, Katie! Cum again for me! Cum hard!” Casey said.

Katie’s scream became a choke gurgle as she orgasmed yet again; she trembled and writhed about, her face red and her breath ragged.

Casey laughed and finally released Katie’s foot.

“Enough, Dommy; stop,” she commanded.

Dominatress obeyed, and Katie lay still, breathing heavily.

“Oh…my…god…,” she said quietly when she’d recovered enough to speak.

“Have fun, did you? Good. Just lay here and relax, Katie. Dommy, get on down on the floor and prostrate yourself until I get back. I am going down to the kitchen for a snack. I will bring some water,” Casey said.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied.

Dominatress moved to lay face-down on the floor.

Casey smiled, then zipped down to the kitchen in the blink of an eye.

The naked brunette was startled to see a sexy, deeply-tanned, tall, fit and very well-endowed blonde woman of perhaps forty standing by the refrigerator, sipping a glass of water. She was dressed casually in a long-sleeved black top, jeans and black athletic shoes.

“And who might you be?” the blonde asked calmly, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh fuck,” Casey said quietly.

She could see the family resemblance to Katie, and she realized that before her stood Lacey Frasier, also known as Omega Girl.

The most powerful super heroine in the city.

An actual Goddess, according to the information Casey had learned from connecting with Katie’s mind.

“Well? I saw my daughter’s car outside, but I don’t recognize you. Obviously you are having a good time…,” Lacey prompted.

The naked Casey visibly swallowed.

“Well, I, uh…it is kind of a funny story, Mrs. Frasier…,” she stammered.

Normally unflappable, she could feel the sheer power radiating from Lacie.

“Yes?” Lacie asked, growing impatient.

“I am Casey. I’m a…friend of Katie’s,” Casey said, regaining her composure.

Lacie smiled thinly.

“I see; a very good friend, no doubt,” she replied dryly, eyeing the naked brunette’s incredible physique.

“Uh, well…yes, you could say that. I mean, we did meet under weird circumstances,” Casey replied.

“Why don’t you explain these ‘weird circumstances’ to me,” Lacie suggested narrowing her eyes.

Casey frowned.

She highly doubted the Lacie would be okay with hypnotizing and dominating her daughter, even if Katie did like it.

She turned and bolted from the room.

Casey was shocked when Lacie somehow got in front of her.

“A speedster, I see; well, I am pretty quick myself,” the powerful blonde said, hands on her hips.

Katie’s mother was just as fast, or likely even faster, than Casey.

Before Casey could reply or react Lacie grabbed her, pinning her arms in an iron grip and effortlessly lifting her off the floor.

She then dashed upstairs in an instant, carrying Casey as if she were a mere doll.

“Katie, are you okay?” Lacie asked as she slowed to normal speed and stepped into her daughter’s room.

“I’m fine, mom…oh, I see you have, uh, met Lady Casey,” Katie said sheepishly, sitting up on her bed.

“What is going on, Katie?” Lacie asked, looking at the face-down Dominatress.

“Well…Casey and I were out earlier, and we saw Dommy there robbing an armored car…Lady Casey decided to bring her home for playtime before we took her to the authorities,” Katie replied sheepishly.

“You took down Dominatress, and then decided to make her a sex slave?” Lacie asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It was what Lady Casey commanded,” Katie replied with a shrug.

“Lady Casey? I don’t understand…,” Lacie said, glancing at the woman she was still carrying as easily as if she were a small puppy.

“Mom, be careful she’s a—,” Katie began.

Lacie gasped in surprise as she met Casey’s gaze.

A stream of tiny, almost imperceptible flashes of light leapt from Casey’s golden brown pupils directly into her own beautiful blue eyes.

“Put me down and get on your knees!” Casey commanded.

A stunned Lacie obeyed, her mind overwhelmed by Casey’s hypnotic energy.

“—a super-hypnotist,” Katie finished with a sigh.

“How?” Lacie asked, dumbfounded as she tried to rise.

She could not, compelled to remain kneeling.

No stranger to being hypnotized, she recognized the sensation, the compulsion to obey, but there had been no induction and she was completely aware.

“It’s called Mentalism where I am from; a specialized type of True Hypnotism,” Casey explained.

She grinned, exhilarated that her power had worked on an actual Goddess.

Okay, definitely going on a power trip here; be careful, Tiny Tough, Casey thought to herself.

The entire day so far had been a rush, an exhilarating experience.

Now it had gotten even better.

“What are you talking about? Katie, what is going on?” the astonished Lacie asked.

“I’m afraid you are about to be hypnotized, Mom. I already am. Lady Casey is a really powerful hypnotist,” Katie replied with a chuckle.

Casey looked at the younger blonde quizzically.

“You are okay with me hypnotizing your mom?” she asked.

Katie shrugged.

“Go ahead, Lady Casey, make her your slave. She loves being hypnotized,” she said with a giggle.

Casey looked surprised.

“Wait, Omega Girl is a submissive?” she asked.

“Yes, she is…please, I…want to play too,” Lacie replied, her cheeks flaming red.

The supremely powerful woman looked up at Casey with an eager expression.

“Hypnotism is literally her greatest weakness,” Katie added with a shrug.

Casey looked bewildered for a few seconds; then she laughed.

“Katie, you are really okay with this? I mean, you can’t stop me, but I will have control over the most powerful woman in the city…,” she said.

Katie shrugged.

“First of all, you’re right; I can’t do anything about it. Second, I don’t believe you will make her do anything too crazy; you actually seem like a good woman. Third, I am sure you will free both of us before Dad sends you home,” she replied.

“I suppose you are right…still, most True Hypnotists would jump at the chance to permanently enslave such a powerful woman…someone like High Mistress Liliana back home would use you to take over the fucking planet. You are one fucked up family, I gotta say. Fun, but fucked up. Fine, I will play super-villain some more. Lacie, look deeply into my eyes,” Casey commanded in a sultry voice.

Lacie Frasier let out a long sigh as she again met Casey’s gaze.

She gasped as the brunette’s pupils began to shift colors, brown to green to blue to violet and then back.

Hypnotic energy as powerful as any Lacie had ever felt lanced into her eyes and pushed into her mind.

“Just relax and listen to my voice as you keep looking deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more…letting your thoughts fade, along with your free will…mind becoming blank…hearing only my voice…you will obey my every command now…you are hypnotized!” Casey declared.

Lacie’s eyes were vacant and glassy as she quickly succumbed to Casey’s hypnotism.

Casey reached out with her mind, and found that Lacie was in an exceptionally deep trance already, her mind completely open to her suggestions and commands.

“Fuck, she practically hypnotized herself; she is really far under, and I didn’t even deepen her trance,” Casey said, shaking her head.

“That’s my mom; pretty much invincible until she faces a one-hundred-pound hypnotist,” Katie replied, chuckling.

“Hey, I weigh about one-fifteen, thank you very much. Now then, what shall I do with you, Omega-Slave?” Casey mused.

“Anything you wish, Lady Casey,” Lacie replied.

“Excellent. Obeying and serving me will cause you to feel intense pleasure…now let’s see…I was admiring your daughter’s feet earlier, but it is a crime she doesn’t wear toe rings…Lacie, you will go to a high-end jewelry store and steal a pair of matched toe rings; nothing cheap. I want gold or platinum, emeralds or diamonds or sapphires. Do it quickly, and come right back here. Got it?” Casey asked.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Lacie replied, bobbing her head up and down eagerly.

“Good girl. Go,” Casey commanded.

Lacie vanished, leaving the room at incredible speed.

“Lady Casey?” Katie asked.

Casey stared at her, her eyes beginning to change colors yet again.

“Look into my eyes, Katie…you love toe rings…you will start wearing them as often as possible…your feet deserve to be properly adorned…this suggestion is now a permanent part of your subconscious and you will obey it!” the hypnotist said firmly as she projected hypnotic energy into Katie.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie agreed, her eyes locked on Casey’s.

Casey grinned and allowed her eyes to return to normal.

Lacey returned a second later.

She knelt before Casey and held up her hand.

In her palm were two golden toe rings, each set with a good-sized, shimmering blue sapphire.

“As you commanded,” Lacie said demurely.

“Well done, Omega-Slave. Kneel,” Casey said.

Lacie’s face flushed and she smiled happily at the praise as she sank to her knees once again.

Casey patted her on the head, then took the toe rings and walked over to Katie.

“Lacie, strip naked and crawl to me and kiss my feet,” Casey ordered as she placed the rings on Katie’s middle toes.

“Yes, Lady Casey!” Lacie replied enthusiastically.

She ripped off her clothes, revealing her glorious body, before crawling to Casey so she could lavish kisses on her perfect bare feet.

“Like them?” Casey asked Katie.

“I do! Thank you,” Katie replied, admiring her new jewelry.

Casey grinned.

Then she turned and eyed Dominatress, still lying face-down on the carpet.

“My pleasure. Okay, Dommy listen up; you are very attracted to me…you want me, all you can think about is having sex with me… will sit up and begin to masturbate to me now; will not be able to stop. However, you will not be able to cum without my permission. You will be stuck right on the edge of orgasm, unable to finish without my command to do so. Your pleasure and frustration will only increase, but you will not get any relief until I say so,” she instructed.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” the blonde villainess said, sitting up and starting to rub her pussy as she stared at Casey.

“Now that we have that settled…I’m horny again. Lacie, you will lick my asshole; Katie, you will eat my pussy,” Casey ordered, walking to the middle of the room.

“Yes, Lady Casey!” Lacie said eagerly.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Katie replied.

Casey reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

A moment later, she was moaning loudly as Katie Frasier licked and sucked at her clit while Lacie Frasier licked her ass.

Casey let the mother and daughter tag-team her until she had orgasmed twice; after she recovered, she commanded Lacie to go fetch some bottles of water.

Casey downed one of the bottles quickly, and make sure that Katie drank some as well.

Dominatress moaned pitifully as she continued to furiously masturbate to Casey, unable to stop and unable to cum.

“Omega-Slave, get on the bed; I want to play with those magnificent titties,” Casey ordered.

“Yes, Lady Casey!” Lacie said, moving to obey.

Casey climbed on top of the much larger woman and began to nibble and suck at her large, erect nipples.

Katie watched as Casey began to stroke her mother’s pussy.

“You are my slave…too weak to resist me…you are my helpless puppet…you must obey me…you are nothing but my slave…aren’t you?” Casey purred in Lacie’s ear as she rubbed the older woman’s pussy.

“Yesss…mmmm…oh YES!” Lacie moaned.

Casey continued to work Lacie’s pussy and went back to sucking on her massive tits, before speaking softly into her ear again.

“You are a hypno-slave, Lacie…I own you now…You are my Omega-Slave…I have taken your free will, and you love it, don’t you?” Casey asked seductively.

“Yessss…,” Lacie moaned.

“Then cum for me now, slave!” Casey said firmly.

Lacie let out a loud shriek as a body-quaking orgasm ripped through her, shaking the bed and making the room vibrate.

Casey laughed.

“Damn, talk about cumming hard,” she said.

She rose and sauntered over to Dominatress, who was trembling with exhaustion as she helpless continued to masturbate.

“Please…please…please….,” she mumbled breathlessly.

“Oh fine, my little master criminal…CUM!” Casey said firmly.

Dominatress screamed in ecstasy as she finally released.

She writhed and trembled as a massive orgasm crashed through her body.

Then she passed out.

Casey chuckled and turned back to Lacie and Katie.

“Eugene has got to be coming home soon; let’s go down and wait for him in the living room. Lacie, bring Dommy,” she said.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” both Lacie and Katie said.

* * *

Eugene Frasier entered the main living room of his mansion carrying a large, full shopping bag.

He froze in his tracks, surprised to see his wife, daughter and another blonde woman all naked, kneeling side-by-side with their fingers laced behind their heads.

Seated on the large, comfortable sectional was a strange, diminutive brunette wearing what appeared to be a colorful neuroweave costume he did not recall making for anyone.

She was ravenously devouring a bag of corn chips.

“Hello, Mr. Frasier,” Casey said sweetly, rising to her feet and wiping crumbs from her costume.

Eugene eyed the strange woman and the scene, quickly surmising what was taking place.

He sighed before speaking.

“Mr. Frasier was my father…now, I dinnae ken who ye are, or what yer doing in my home, but I’d like an explanation. Now ye keep in mind that depending upon yer answer, I may or may not be forced to use whatever means necessary to force you to free my wife and wee Katie…up to and including using a laster-equipped satellite orbiting above us this very moment,” he said in his Scottish accent.

Casey narrowed her eyes behind her mask.

“What the actual fuck did you just say?” she asked, bewildered.

In response, Eugene casually tapped his wristwatch, and he was instantly enveloped in an impressive suit of shimmering metallic armor.

Casey was both startled and impressed by the suit’s sudden appearance.

“Woah, you don’t waste any time, do you?” Casey asked, grinning.

Eugene nodded.

“Aye, my telemetry has us pinpointed at this verra moment, and I can initiate a hyper-accurate strike if need be…my wife is verra powerful, and she has been hypnotized and used as a living weapon before. So, I have taken some precautions, you see. So, lass I suggest we talk a wee bit and you convince me you aren’t some evil ne’er-do-well, so we can resolve this without me having to blow up me own house…,” he said calmly.

Casey frowned.

“Look, Mr. Frasier—,” she began.

“I told ye, Mr. Frasier was me father! It’s ‘Eugene’, or just ‘Gene’, okay lass? Now are ye going to be reasonable, or shall I have to spank you?” Eugene snapped.

Casey grinned.

Eugene Frasier had style.

He seemed more perturbed by her calling him ‘Mr. Frasier’ than the fact that his wife and daughter were her hypnotized slaves.

He also did not seem to consider her a serious threat.

While Casey had no truly nefarious intentions, her pride and ego demanded that she at least teach this cantankerous old man a lesson.

“Alright, Eugene, time for a little lesson about who you are facing…act like a chicken!” she commanded, unleashing her mentalism into Eugene’s face.

Casey was shocked when her hypnotizing energy ricocheted off Eugene’s faceplate and struck her in her own eyes.

“Bawk, bawk, bawk!” Casey said.

Her suit vanished, and she began to flap her arms.

Eugene chuckled as he watched the beautiful naked young woman acting like a chicken.

“Well apparently that just happened; some form of powerful hypnotic energy, I take it. I suppose we will continue this conversation shortly…,” he said dryly.

Casey stopped clucking twenty seconds later.

She grinned sheepishly.

“I guess I showed you, huh? A hypnotism-proof suit, huh? Awesome,” she complemented.

Eugene chuckled.

“Thank you, lass. What is yer name, anyhow?” he asked.

“Call me Tiny Tough. I guess I am ready to have that talk now,” she replied.

“Tiny Tough…seems apt. Ye also seem a reasonable enough sort, though you had me a wee bit worried for a moment. Alright lass, care to explain yerself now?” Eugene asked reasonably.

Casey nodded and sat on the couch.

Eugene deactivated his armor and sat beside her, eyeing his wife and daughter and shaking his head with a chuckle, seeming amused by the spectacle of them kneeling and naked.

“Apparently, this all started when Katie spilled soda into your dimensional-spy-machine…,” Casey began.

* * *

Eugene listened, while Casey explained everything in detail.

“And that’s pretty much it,” she finished.

“I see…you are a powerful lass, aren’t you?” Eugene asked thoughtfully.

“I guess so…even more in this universe,” Casey said with a shrug.

“Ye still seem a wee bit trepidatious; ye have nothing to fear from me,” Eugene said.

“Well, I did enslave your wife and daughter…,” Casey said.

Lacie, Katie and Dominatress had remained kneeling while she was explaining what had taken place.

“Yes, ye are an impressive hypnotist, to be certain…not that it takes an impressive hypnotist with those two. Capturing the villainess, aye that was a bit more difficult, I’d imagine,” Eugene replied with a sigh.

Casey chuckled.

“She wasn’t too much of a challenge. I have taken on dozens of other hypnotists in my world. Dominatress is…middle of the pack, I’d say. As far as Katie and Lacie, yes they seem to enjoy being dominated,” she replied.

“They verra much do; yer not the first to put them, and other heroines in this city, on their knees…and ye likely won’t be the last. Now then, I suppose ye are eager to get home…?” Eugene asked.

“As much as I like this place…hell yes!” Casey replied.

Eugene chuckled.

“Fair enough, lass. Why don’t ye…occupy the ladies here while I fix the machine; it shouldn’t take more than an hour or two…possibly three,” he said.

Casey grinned.

“If you have no problem with it, then it sounds good to me. You will make sure Dommy goes to prison after I am gone?” she asked.

“Yes, I will take care of the villainous hypnotist for ye when you are finished…punishing her. Nice job taking her down, by the way,” Eugene replied.

“Thank you; Tiny Tough’s first villain in River City,” Casey replied, admiring the ruby ring on her finger.

She could feel its power mingling with her own, amplifying and intensifying her hypnotic potential.

Casey Amanda, you could get into real trouble with this…, she mused silently.

“Speaking of that, how about I arrange for you to visit from time to time? You could be verra useful Tiny Tough, a speedster-super-hypnotist. Katie would probably enjoy it as well,” Eugene said, eyeing his daughter.

“Definitely!” Katie said from her kneeling position.

“I would love that,” Casey replied.

“Well then, I best get to work. Have fun with ladies,” Eugene said, rising to his feet.

“Oh I will,” Casey said, turning to face the three kneeling blondes.

Eugene chuckled and shook his head as he collected his shopping bag and disappeared down into his lab.

“It is time for you three to get to work, too. Katie, crawl to me and worship my feet. Lacie, eat my pussy. Dommy, lick my ass,” Casey commanded imperiously.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” all three blondes said in unison

Casey giggled and raised her arms as they swarmed her.

“That’s it, slaves, worship me…WORSHIP ME!” she yelled.

* * *

Back in Casey and Alexandria’s kitchen there was a bright flash of light.

Casey suddenly appeared, naked except for her diamond pendant, her new ruby ring, her wedding ring, her toe rings and a silver pocket-watch in her hand.

Glancing at the clock, she saw only ten minutes had passed since she’d been pulled into the alternate dimension.

“Nice job, Eugene,” she said with a chuckle.

She looked at the pocket watch he’d given her.

“Just set the hands to twelve o’clock and click the button, and ye will be transported to a room in me lab. Hold yer wife’s hand when ye do it, and she can come along,” Eugene had told her.

Next Casey concentrated on the ruby ring.

It seemed to be dormant.

Good; no temptation to take over the world, she thought.

The ring would be part of Tiny Tough’s repertoire in River City.

Likewise, she could not summon her neuroweave costume in her home dimension.

“Ah well, probably for the best,” she admitted to herself.

Casey took a moment to ponder everything that had happened; she had thoroughly enjoyed her time in River City.

Before leaving she had of course released Lacie and Katie from their servitude, and turned control of Dominatress over to Eugene.

“Lacie, Katie it was awesome to meet you. That was a blast; thanks for being such good sports. I promise I will come back and visit,” Casey had said to the mother and daughter as Eugene had prepared to send her home.

“Goodbye, Casey. You are welcome anytime,” Lacie had said, with a smile and a nod.

“Yes, don’t wait too long before you drop in again…and drop me,” Katie added with a grin.

“Alright lass, time to go in…three, two, one…,” Eugene said, pushing a button on his trans-dimensional-viewer’s console.

Casey had waved and flashed one of her devastating smiles before vanishing in a flash of light.

“Alex is never going to believe this,” Casey said with a chuckle as she walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to her beloved wife.