The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tina’s Day

Summary: Tina just had a big fight with her best friend. A lot of mean things were said, other things were unsaid. So Tina’s gunna stay home today. Just going chill for a little bit, relax. Cool off for a bit. Give her some time to cool off so her powers don’t get out of control.

* * *

“And that’s why instead of taking the math exams we’ve been preparing for all year—” Professor Roach paused rather suddenly, dropping his stack of little blue test booklets directly into the trash. “—I’m just going to quit being a teacher and leave Tina in charge.”

“Thanks Mr. Roach!” Tina beamed at him sweetly, having just arrived. Ten minutes late.

“Yeah . . . this is best for everyone.” Prof. Roach said, nodding as he packed up what few personal things he kept at his desk.

“My heart hasn’t been in this for awhile and I should have retired years ago. I’ve wasted so much of my life doing something I hate. I’m a really boring person and I’m going away now. Goodbye.”

“Bye Professor!” Tina waved back cheerily. Grinning from ear-to-ear.

And with that, their now former math teacher walked promptly out of the room, shut the door behind him, and began marching towards the front office where he fully intended to resign on the spot.

“Uhhh- what the FUCK was that?” The school’s resident ‘popular girl’ Millie Prescot demanded rudely from the back of the class.

I’M in charge now.” Tina answered sweetly, hopping up onto the teachers desk and swinging her feet around the side.

Half the students were still caught in the rigormortis of test-taking, still unthawing from the whiplash of their usually grim and unlikeable math teacher quitting his job out of the blue. They were just about to take their statewide testing. Pencils out. Backpacks half-open.

“What the fuck just happened?”

“Did Professor Roach just quit—”

Voices piped up from all around.

“That was NUTS—”

“Is this a joke?”

“Did anyone get that on video?”

Tina was SO pleased. So very- VERY- VERY- pleased.

“I thought that today—” Tina spoke and the masses fell completely silent.

Except for Millie who went on and on rambling about ‘what happened to Mr. Roach’ and ‘why are you acting like that’ and ‘blah blah blah’—it was really kind of ANNOYING how much she was not getting with the program.

“I thought that today . . . we could do something different.” Tina kicked her feet in the air, relishing the attention of every eye in the room. “I thought we could have some FUN.”

“What the fuck are you talking about? Is this about yesterday?—” Millie barked from the back row, squinting at her in confusion like Tina was acting crazy. Like SHE was crazy.

I’M NOT ACTING CRAZY.

“Ha! Nooo . . .” Tina laughed playfully to show them all there was nothing to worry about.

For some reason they all looked . . . so . . . SCARED.

Ever since Millie started hanging out with her new friends, she’d turned into a real bitch. All of a sudden she was ‘too cool’ to come over and play videogames or watch anime. Now she went to parties and had a “boyfriend”.

“What happened to Prof Roach?”

“Are we still taking the test—”

“I’m calling—” Millie took out her phone.

Their inane resistance infuriated Tina. They were all a bunch of hopeless nervous squirming little knotted up balls of anxiety—oh—where’s the math teacher everyone hates?—oh—why can’t I move?

Millie in particular. Trying to access the internet on her phone. They needed to learn how to live in the moment. Go with the flow.

“Today we’re going to do what I want to do.” Tina breathed every word like a dragon. The intensity of each syllable hot enough to burn rocks red.

Today, they were going to read her Harry Potter FanFiction- and they were going to LIKE IT. They were going to give a FUCKING chance—and not just LAUGH at it like they-

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohh—it made her so MAD. But none of that now. Today was about feeling GOOD!

Tina gripped the edge of the desk and let the wonderful magical feeling that had been building up in her chest all day like a pinecone, like a ball of twisted metal, pour out of her in big breathless heaving gasps of pure exuberance. It felt so FUCKING GOOD to just let it all out!

It spread out from her fingertips like liquid nail polish like a rushing invisible ink transforming their dusty classroom with high arching castle ceilings and lush richly appointed decor. Their crummy cheap plastic desks replacing themselves with rows of oaken pews. Tina’s clothes were no longer the drab, unpopular, and badly fitting line from the thrift mart rack, but svelte flowing robes. She was not late to school and still crying from an ugly fight with her best friend, instead she had just come from a wizard shop where Tina bought her first wand.

She spread her legs wide and threw her head back. Savoring in their wide-eyed astonishment. Tina felt herself blossom wetly.

“OMG- she’s cumming herself—” Millie said has her own clothes warped and reshaped.

Tina didn’t care. She WAS cumming herself. Tina LIKED cumming. Liked touching herself. It felt GOOD to cum.

Using her powers like this felt fucking unbelievable. FINALLY having her way for once. Her black lace witchy stockings dripped with juice as she repeatedly squirted down her thighs. Her pussy rang with delight.

All the students were in their robes now. All except-

“You’re disgusting.” Millie made to leave.“Comeon bitches, let’s go suck dicks in the boy’s bathroom.”

Millie and her posse got up to leave, tugging down their cleavage as they left. Their robes were more like mesh croptops and instead of quaint but comfortable stylish klogs like everyone else, they tundled out on clacking plastic high heels. They thought they were soOOoo cool just cause they all had huge fucking tits the size of their heads and fucked anyone who asked.

“I need to go to the bathroom!”

“Me too!”

Half a dozen hands immediately shot up from among the grimiest of the male population. A real murderer’s row of the worst-of-the-worst boys in class. The overweight racist weirdo. Smelly. The big idiot. Tina’s disgusting moron co-president of the Anime club who thinks Naruto is better than One Piece.

They all made Tina sick. Why anyone wanted to kiss boys was beyond her.

So looking out at them, all the gross fuckboys with their hands in the air and their sad begging eyes, p-uh-ppuh-puh-leading for HER permission to go to the bathroom—pinching their tiny little boners between their legs—gave Tina a blast of furnace air through her entire body.

Go.” She said, glowing with satisfaction.

And a herd of salivating boys charged out of the room, leaving only a small handful behind. The room had been denuded of all but a few boys Tina thought were kinda cute, or at least didn’t bother her.

“Should I go with . . . them?” Keith, the fucking hottest boy in the whole school and Mille’s now FORMER boyfriend—ex-boyfriend I guess you call them that—gave up on even thinking about Millie before he could get the words out of his mouth.

The name didn’t seem right in his mouth. Millie.

Mille. Millie. Millie. Why was he thinking about Millie? Millie was a slut. Keith couldn’t even imagine going out with her. I think she lives in the toilet or something. Was there really a girl at their school named Millie? What kind of name was ‘Millie’? It hurt to think about.

“Why don’t you come up here?” Tina patted the empty space on the desk next to her.

“Okay!” He smiled, relaxing.

“Take off your shirt.”

“Okay!” It flew off his shoulders..

He was a runner AND a swimmer. Captain of the soccer—I mean, Quidditch—team. Probably going to be an astronaut too. Or a sports pilot. Who knows. He had the most amazingly gentle eyes and broad tan chest, firm and muscular. Tina wanted to just—GRAB it! He looked so good Tina wanted to take a bite out of him!

Tina imagined kissing him so many times. Seeing in her mind instead Millie riding him, straddling him, fucking him absolutely stupid while SHE humped a pillow alone even though she TOLD Millie-

Keith jumped up onto the teacher’s desk beside her and was just really grateful to be sitting next to Tina. He never realized how cool she was. Somehow he’d never really noticed her—which was crazy because Tina was AWESOME! Just being around her felt amazing. He couldn’t believe it. He was sitting next to Tina!

“Hehh . . . wow.” Tina brushed her hand over his chest, giggling to herself. It was just as firm and hairless as she’d imagined.

Keith had to catch his breath from SCREAMING!

OMG his nipples felt SO GOOD! It was unreal. It was magic. Like something else entirely. A feeling he’d never felt before. The way Tina pinched his nipples stung with a sparkling electric sensation that carved into him a new and desperate needing.

They’d literally never talked before.

Keith thought he ‘kind of’ knew her . . . but knew her in the way one might ‘know’ a person sitting at another table in a restaurant or as one ‘knows’ the other people waiting in a line. But oh my gosh—sitting up close next to her like this—Tina’s thin cold fingertips gliding down his bare chest, she was like the sexiest girl EVER!

“You looking so fucking sexy right now.” He loved her big chunky glasses and her braces and halloween costume clothes and plump squishy body. She was the curvy weed-smoking bisexual Harry Potter gamerslut he’d been dreaming about his entire life. OMG- Keith couldn’t wait! to hear what she thought about anime.

“STOP!” Tina pointed at the door, freezing a boy trying to escape.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“T- to-t-t-ttt-to get hELP.” He stuttered—for the first time in his life ever stuttering. Fighting the words as they came out of his mouth. Choking on them.

The answer made her giddy. Escape!

Boys were so stupid. They didn’t need to escape. That’s crazy. The shook-up feeling in her belly surged again and Tina felt like she could burst out laughing- it felt so fucking GOOD!

“You don’t need help.” Tina teased.

“I- DoN’t nE-E-E-e . . .” The boy stammered, obviously struggling with it. His whole body shaking.

“Come, sit over here with me.” Tina patted her other side.

“ dOn’T . . . NEed . . . HE-E-e-L-lppp—” The boy took one slow step forward, then another.

He was kind of cute. Thin and reedy where Keith was fleshy and full. Bratty. Like a little trap bitch. A sexy masochistic femboi with soft straight hair and sad watery eyes.

Or at least he became that as he walked over. Tina decided his name was Austin.

“Come here Austin.”

“Okay—”

“Take off your shirt.”

“Okay.”

His skin was pale and smooth. A boyish face swelling rapidly with full pouty dick sucking lips. The color of bright pink lip gloss buffed to a shine.

“What’s your name?” Tina asked sweetly.

“Austin.” The boy whispered back, and as an innocent little smile broke out of his face he giggled nervously. He had the cutest little emo pixie cut and the thin petite face of a girl. Gentle as a baby with soft clear skin.

“Pinch my nipples too!” He moaned. Like a girl. Like a little bitch.

Tina happily obliged, twisting them hard and hearing him squeal. The face he made of helpless hurt and pleasure was so fucking hot. And sandwiched between them, feeling the heat of their hearts with her hands—oh—it was so nice.

“Uhh . . . what do you want—?” someone asked from among the dozen or so students remaining in their seats, unsure what was happening.

“Good question!” Tina pretended to think about it.

“I thought today it might be fun to practice kissing.” Tina puckered her lips together, fluttering her eyelashes at the class like a Disney seductress. Ursula was her favorite.

“Oh . . .” Was the stunned response as students began looking amongst each other for partners.

After the boys had left, most of them were girls and not all of them looked 100% comfortable kissing other girls. One by one though, they each embraced. The final pair scooting inexorably forward, invisibly tied together, unable to stop their bodies from meeting. From delicately kissing. Not knowing what was happening..

“OOoohh Tiiiina—” Austin husked. Blushing hard. His cute sad little face—blushing with emotion.

Tina—” Keith groaned into her other ear. Their shirtless bodies pressed hot against her.

Touch my butt-” Keith whispered.

“Touch my butt too!” Austin coo’d.

“I think I’ve got hands to touch BOTH your butts!” Tina chortled loudly, grabbing BOTH their asses through their jeans—making them jump and chuckle playfully, just like in her fantasies.

It felt SO GOOD having Tina touch his butt—Keith couldn’t even begin to describe it. Hard enough to burst. Like a thermometer filling up next to a fire. Her paw on his butt was ELECTRIC! and her crude pinching made him ZAPPED him with an intensity he could scarcely imagine. It was Christmas and winning the Championships and cumming all rolled into one BOLT of deep searing pleasure.

All he could do was whimper, unable to stop himself from moaning openly. Her fingers clamping down on his butt. He’d never been so hard in his entire life!

“OH GOD!!- TINA! SQUEEZE ME! SQUEEZE ME HAAAARDDDER” Austin squeaked, his dick poking playfully up over his waistband. Leaking precum and stiff as a girder.

Keith never really hung out with Austin—in fact, he was pretty sure that wasn’t even his name—but sitting up on that desk, he felt a deep and powerful bond with the other boy.

He liked Austin. Respected him. Cherished him. When Tina squeezed his butt, it was like she was squeezing them both.

“Should we take off our shirts too?” Asked a boy from the back of the room, outnumbered and fielding the attention of three girls at once.

“No shirts for anyone!” She squealed, kicking her legs happily.

The class rushed to comply. All around the room shirts unbuttoned, boys tugged their collars over their heads, and rustling garments fell to the floor in heaps. Girls exchanged nervous glances as they exposed themselves.

Tina loved looking at the other girls’ boobs. Their boobies.

She loved the variety of bras, all the different sizes and colors, bathing in the suddenly realized curiosity of now knowing who wore what. It was so scandalous, so naughty. Tina LOVED seeing her classmates naked, unclothed, revealed. The hard washboard abs of the athletes, the lean and bony skinny girls, the soft inviting bellies of the modest girls.

Tina wanted all of them to be as free and happy as her.

“Can I- please touch your boobs?” Keith breathed huskily, already on the verge of cumming. Hardly able to contain himself from Tina’s squeezing.

PLEASE-” Austin echoed in her other ear. Gentle as a bird.

Keith had never once in his wildest dreams ever dared to imagine that HE would ever get to see—let alone touch!—one of Tina’s perfect boobs. He adored how small and bumpy they were. It was so HOT how one of them was almost imperceptibly larger than the other. Nothing she wore really made them stand out in any kind of way—but just the opportunity to touch one of her breasts—through her shirt—was enough to drive him CRAZY!

Tina made a big show of pretending to think about it. Every agonizing moment that wasn’t a ‘YES!’ made his straining erection cry out for relief.

“I guess you could—”

His hand flashed out and crushed itself against her breast. “FUCc-uckK—” Keith groaned as he came in his pants.

Austin drooled a little, wet tears in his eyes, cupping Tina’s other tit in his hand and blowing his load as well. The two of them, next to her, eyes clenched, their knees buckling, legs shaking, tstaining their pants a darker shade as they burst absolutely massive loads in their pants.

“Oops!” Tina laughed out loud, embarrassing them. Twitching as they spurted again and again in their drawers.

They mustboth have BIG footlong dicks—all boys did. Tina had SEEN pornography. Boys all walked around with giant trophy cocks, thinking about nothing else but stroking them. Getting them hard and wiggling them in your face. She’d watched the same porno fifty times or more, of those two hot boys going at it with each other. Tina was obsessed with it.

It didn’t make any sense why Millie was so cool with the real thing but for some reason watching it with HER was just ‘too weird’.

Keith and Austin both looked so cute—so helpless. Lustful little boys eagerly touching her. Thrilled by her insatiable sexual prowess.

Tina savored the idea of herself as a sexual goddess. A virginal purity queen who knew how to get down and nasty. It spilled out of her like runny melted chocolate, rich and sweet.

“Looks like those pants are coming off.” She sneered teasingly, grabbing at their bulges. The boys scrambled to unbelt. Shagging off their jeans like they were poisonous.

Tina’s eyes lit up with wonder as their dicks came springing out of their shorts like over-inflated animal balloons.

The air tingled, sparkly and magic, with every shallow breath. Giant oozing stains of cloudy white gunk dipped to the floor in heavy plops like pancake batter. It looked and smelled like liquid sugar. Bakery fresh bread.

“Those too.” Tina snarled, indicating their boxer briefs.

They both wore them. They always wore boxer briefs. They’d always wore boxer briefs. Keith loved how he looked in them. His own huge muscled body narrowing down like an upside down triangle.

Keith whipped off the his underwear with a showman’s flourish. Austin stepped joyously out of his. Their big proud dicks in the air.

Tina noticed most of the class watching them. A few of them were scared.

Well . . . ’good’.

GOOD

MAKEOUT!” She commanded.

Those already kissing took the order with some confusion. Those still trying to resist found themselves magnetized. Pulled together by some unknown gravity into wet slobbering kisses.

Keith lower lip began to curl and plump, suddenly moist. Austin gulped hard on the jacuzzi of warm spit inside his mouth. Tina’s tiny, thin little lips were so fucking HOT.

HARDER-” Tina whispered on razored words that sliced through the air.

A fever took hold of the room. Tongues flashed more boldly, sucking harder. Handles tussled with pants and buttons as confused horny boys and girls unable to stop, stroking dicks, fondling pussy, all over the classroom. Keith caught eyes with Austin and both of them knew what happened next.

It wasn’t gay. It was HOT. It was HOT for Tina.

Wordlessly they embraced.

“Oh FUCK that’s hot . . .” Tina slid a hand down her skirt. Everyone else was doing it. She touched herself watching them kiss, rubbing herself through her panties with her left hand. The other braced back against the desk.

Tina loved watching boys kiss. Especially reluctant ones. Ones that had to be won over. That and maybe lesbian stuff. She really admired the beauty and the respect in lesbian porn. It was all about teamwork and helping each other cum. Orgasm compilation videos were her favorite.

Guy/Girl stuff was so gross. It was all incest or facials or like, women who clearly weren’t enjoying themselves. What did Millie see in them? Why were boys so-

Keith could feel Austin’s dick pressed up against his thigh and was shocked by how HOT it was. Like literally RAGING with heat. Were all dicks that hot? That solid and lively?

It was so awkward growing up with a foot long cock. Nobody understands what it’s like having a giant foot-long summer sausage in your pants, always hard. Always on the verge of spewing hot cum everywhere.

Only his twin brother Austin knew what it was like.

His brother Austin-

For a moment Keith pulled away, and like a sleepwalker awaking to find themselves climbing a steep cliff, Keith saw for a brief moment the world zoom back into focus. He was kissing another boy. In the front of the class. His girlfriend-

His girlfriend-

His girlfrien-

Keith felt the wanting breath of Austin’s lips chasing after his own. He didn’t have a brother. He knew Austin—no his name wasn’t austin—he knew him from class. His brother Austin.

“Big brother . . . ?” The boy, petite like a child half his age, looked up at Keith woundedly.

Keith saw the hurt in Austin’s eye and his heart melted.

New memories poured in, filling in between the cracks like paint. Keith poured his love into Austin, kissing him as hard as he could. His brother Austin. His twin brother Austin.

New memories drown out old ones.

Sharing a bed with his brother Austin. Sleeping nude with his brother Austin. His twin brother Austin. Growing up, the two of them, a pair of fat-cocked twins blowing their loads all over each other every night.

Unable to sleep.

Teaching him how to masterbate. His brother Austin. How to touch himself. Austin. Sucking off his brother. His brother Austin. Licking cum off his brother’s chest. His brother Austin.

They hung a poster of Tina over the bed and jerked each other off looking at it. She was so fucking amazing.

“Ahem! This is the principal speaking—” The principal’s gruff, always annoyed, middle-aged man voice boomed from the PA system installed in the ceiling. Everyone habitually paused to listen in.

“I regret to inform you that several of our students have been caught acting like WHORES in the boys bathroom. Their parents have already been notified and are extremely disappointed in them.”

Most students hadn’t completely stopped what they were doing, but listened to him nonetheless.

“ . . . and I just want to say on a personal note, that Millie Pescot WAY overreacted. What she said was not true at all and I agree with Tina. It’s not weird to kiss your friends. Or touch their boobs. It’s normal to be attracted to other girls.”

A long silence followed as the hungrily kissing students absorbed this new information.

“That’s all.” There was a click and the principal hung up.

“HaHA” Tina laughed, snorting a little. Encouraging everyone else to laugh as well.

Keith and Austin were overjoyed!

“Comon, comon’ lil’ brother—” Keith whispered encouragingly, their foreheads locked together, jacking each other off. His hand wrapped like a fist around his brother’s dick, feeling it’s leaping heat. Austin tugging back at him like a madman.

Austin grit his teeth and whined as he came. A bright pink condom stretched tight over his cock filling up like a water balloon with his milky white seed. It swelled and drooped. Austin bucked his hips into his brother’s mitt and whined like a trumpet—dick pulsing with load after load.

Boys always cum that much- from all the manga Tina read. At least one or two gallons a day. She read you that if tickle their prostate-

Tina shivered and bucked as she came too, imagining it. Hunched over like a monkey, groping herself watching them.

“Now, kiss ME.” She husked.

Keith took the lead as his brother fell to the floor. He’d kissed Millie and many other girls before so he knew exactly what to do, except he hadn’t. That never happened. He never went out with anyone but Tina.

God, he loved her so much.

Tina pushed her tongue down his throat and waggled it around as hard as she could. Forcing it into his mouth. Just like she saw in the movies.

“You—’re an amazing kisser—” Keither husked, drowning in her affection.

“I know it—” Tina sneered greedily.

“I love your Harry Potter fanfiction.” Austin breathed sensually into her other ear, crawling back up and laying a trail of gentle kisses along her neck. Totally okay with her making out with Keith inches away.

“You’d definitely be a Ravenclaw. That Potter-nality quiz was bogus.”

She turned and gave Austin some action, sticking her tongue as far as it would go in Austin’s throat too and thrashing it around like a frightened animal.

It made Keith physically angry, thinking back on how WRONG that quiz was. It put TINA in ‘Slytherin’ but Millie would be in Ravenclaw? No way. That was super wrong.

Keith blinked the images out of his mind. He wasn’t- . . . he wasn’t there. Christ, Tina’s lips were so thin—.

The heat flooded back. The memories. Posing in Tina’s room for her stories.

“EUMMMmm- That’s so good! You’re such a good kisser!” Austin could scarcely breathe. Tina’s tongue was amazing.

“Your Ron x Harry ecchi slash function is criminally underrated.” Keith murmured gently, nuzzling her neck, his hand dripping into her pants. Fingers parting through her curly patch.

“You fuckin’ KNOW IT!” Already she was dreaming up a huge Weasley fuck-fest.

I’m getting the hang of this! Tina thought, gripping both boy’s asses with one hand each and giving them all the tongue she could manage. I’m so FUCKING HOT!

“Millie’s wrong about your writing.” Austin’s thumb twirled around her clit, battling with his older brother’s hand plugging away at her gushing slit. He’d never touched a clit before, but as if he had all of Tina’s extensive knowledge exploring herself, coaxing it out, making her blush and quiver, he shaped her nub like clay. She switched to the other boy, smothering him with her raw sexuality. Melting him with her tongue action.

“You write about touching boy’s butts so- so- vividly!” Keith husked in her ear. Near to busting again, already, just being this close. Touching her boob.

“Your lesbian scenes are so fucking hot—” Austin came in his own lemon yellow colored condom again—filling it to the brim until it flung off. Jizzing with enough force to peel it off on its own and splattering against the floor like a carton of milk. His huge cock still pumping ropes all over the place.

Tina loved seeing boys cum.

She luxuriated in that power, eyes gleaming wickedly and hands squeezing even harder on their bums. The confidence that came with know she could have this effect on them, turning them rigid or to mush, was intoxicating. Like too many bottles of Martinellis on Christmas.

Boys were so easy. Tina had them mastered already. They fucked anything that moved, even each other. It was NATURE. It wasn’t gay.

Millie NEVER wanted to practice kissing with her.

FUCK YOU’Re SO GOOD!” Austin hissed through clenched teeth shooting lines across his own chest, Tina’s nipple gently helm in his palm.

Tina loved the idea of controlling the boys, working on them like wax statues. Molding them up with her hands, shaping them—giving them long fluted cocks and making them burst.

It was powerful. Sensual. Delightful.

SHE was in control.

The two boys fell to their knees, unable to stand.

MORE

Every person tried to kiss harder. Grope more frenziedly. There were way more girls than boys at this point and many of the girls paired up in groups of three or four. Topless stripped down to their panties. Kissing and playing with each other.

Tina pulled down her own panties and Keith and Austin froze in wide wonder. Big dopey smiles on their faces as she came into view—curly and unshaven. A dark brown thatch of wet pussy. Both of them threw themselves into her head first. Busying their tongues on her soft sopping folds and jockeying for position.

Tian ran her hands through their hair, slick back with juices. Licking. Licking. Their tongues brushing together. Heads bobbing between her thighs.

MORE

Tina leaned back on the desk, gripping it tight, and came hard all over their faces. Wetting them down completely. The boys opened wide to catch her squirt in their mouths, jerking each other off under the table. All around them Tina marveled at the expressions of beautiful agony on her classmate’s faces.

It wasn’t romantic. It wasn’t sexy. It was brutal. It was honest.

Girls came screaming. Face-flushed. Eyes scrunched shut. Vigorously fingerfucking each other, putting their entire weight into the job. Jabbing her splashing gash hard and fast. Tongues lapping at cunts. Locking legs and grinding their pussies together like desperate athletes. Sucking licking touching teasing faces of grimaces and shouting, bucking thrusting hips cumming and shaking and leaking and spurting-

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!?!” The door slammed open. Millie gripped the doorframe wild-eyed and crazy. Her face streaked with cum.

“WHAT DID YOU DO—” Her shirt was torn and soaked through with jizz. It was all over her face and dripped from her mouth like a slobbering dog. Rivers of the stuff ran down her arms. The cum from hundreds of men. A conga line of horny boys extending around the block. White gunky spiderwebs covered her head to toe and clumped in her hair.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME-” A security guard tackled her.

Goddamn- She’s fucking slippery!” He cursed. “Get fuckin’ back—”

“NO! No-no-no-nono—” Millie struggled as the man was joined by a whole troop of police officers. Cuffing her. Hogtieing her with ropes.

“Comon’ you’re going to jail. Let’s go—”

“No- I’m not a slut! I’m not a slut! Please- I’m not a slut!” She begged.

“Sorry about this.” The security guard said, bowing politely as he shut the door.

“I’LL SUCK YOUR DICKS!” They could hear her shout as they led her away. The unquenchable thirst returning.

. . .

. . .

“Well that was—” Tina began to notice the strange silence in the room.

.

. .

. . .

Silence

. . .

“What?” Tina asked. Her face wet with tears.

“WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME?!” She raised her hands and her powers SURGED.

For one brief moment, Keith thought he saw himself floating, weightless, blinding white light refracting off every surface. “Oh wow . . .” he whispered, and everything changed.