The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Timeshare

WARNING: The following story contains adult situations and a lot of stuff that some people might find nasty and unpleasant. If you are under the age of 18 read no further and ...hey over there, some Yu-Gi-Oh cards go get ‘em. Anyone else, knock yourself out.

SPECIAL THANKS: My first shout out goes to my muse Sarah Johnson for donating her body for this one. I’ll give props to Stormbringer for his Trinibogo stories (http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Stormbringer/E_and_I_stories/Working_Vacation) without which this story probably wouldn’t exist.

Sarah Johnson woke up in sheets stained with sweat and cum. She tried to scoop out some of what remained in her pussy and asshole and licked it up. She then sucked on the hardened stains on the sheets, trying to get out the last bits of the heavenly taste.

She saw one of the servants by the door, “Paco”, she said. She didn’t actually know any of their names, they were all just Paco and Chico and Pedro, and if there were more than three she’d just say “hey, you.” “Come over here, mama needs breakfast.” The large man came over to her and removed his massive cock from his pants. She swallowed it immediately slurping down the 18-inch shaft until it spurted ivory heaven. She didn’t swallow it all immediately but allowed some of it to spurt onto her face so she could feel its nurturing warmth before sweeping it all into her mouth. She went to the bathroom where “Chico” and “Pedro” were already waiting. They gave her a good scrubbing and she did likewise to their cocks. She actually came out of the shower messier than when she went in.

This was certainly paradise; her own beach house and all the cock she could handle, which was quite a lot. The island was apparently known for the large cocks of its natives, as well as the deliciousness of their semen, and its extreme addictiveness. The brochure didn’t mention that however when she got roped in for a free weekend getaway. It was another one of those timeshare tour scams but Sarah figured she was smart enough not to get conned into something like that, and that she could probably put up with some boring sails pitches for a little fun in the sun.

When she arrived she was surprised to see that she wasn’t bombarded with sales pitches like she expected. The head of properties said that he wasn’t going to push anything on anyone, he was confident that the island would speak for itself.

She was shown to her beach house, a beautiful place, almost a palace, with a beautiful view of the ocean, an outdoor pool and several servants all large muscular natives. There was a timeshare meet and greet, where she met some other people on the free tour as well as the other timeshare holders. She was surprised to find out that they were all single women, and many weren’t technically timeshare holders, since they rented year round. She asked them how they got by with no men living in the neighborhood. They just looked at each other and smiled. She ended up drinking a little more than her share, and when the lights went low and the music started pulsing for the dance portion she couldn’t help but get out on the floor. The only men at the club were the islanders, but she danced with them anyway, rubbing herself against their rock hard bodies. While bumping and grinding she thought she’d been rubbing against his leg, but when she turned she realized it was his cock. She gasped, but could break from the rhythms in her head. He grabbed her back and pulled her close then worked his hands down to her ass and pulled her up and kissed her open mouthed. She wanted to resist but she was so worked up that she had no choice but to give in. He guided her out back and sat her on the ground, then pulled out a huge semi-erect cock at least 12 inches. She was mesmerized by it at first but eventually turned away and said, “No, I can’t.”

“I know.” said the man.

She turned “What?”

“I understand. It’s because I’m too small.”

“Too small?”

“Yes everyone laughs at me because of how small my penis is.”

“No, no, that’s not true at all. That’s the biggest penis I’ve ever seen.”

“You’re just saying that.”

“No no, it’s absolutely true. That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

“Then why won’t you suck it?”

At that moment, Sarah had forgotten exactly why she had refused him, he certainly was big enough, his hard cock throbbed and glistened in the moonlight. She was intrigued however with the prospect that there were others bigger than him. “Why, I’d be honored.” She opened her mouth and accepted his glorious cock into her mouth. Rolling her tongue over the shaft she realized that it tasted better than any thing she had ever taken into her mouth. She could barely fit it all in her mouth though she desperately wanted to, even as it pounded at the back of her throat. Normally Sarah hated giving head, but this better than sex as far as she was concerned. Eventually he pulled out of her mouth. Her disappointment was irradiated when she was hit with a scalding hot blast of his cum. It felt like white hot fudge on her face, but once it touched her tongue it was something a thousand times better, and it just kept coming and coming. She put her mouth back over it and continued to suck mouthful after mouthful of the heavenly nectar. It was so unbelievably delicious she actually fainted.

When she came to she was on the ground with more of the man’s cum soaked into her blouse. Without thinking she sucked it out. When she got back to the party pretty much everyone was gone so she decided to go back home.

When she got back to her beach house one of the servants was already waiting for her. He had drawn her a bath and said that she could have a full body massage when she was done. She was delighted at the idea the bath was wonderfully warm with sweat smelling soaps and lotions. She was eager for the massage it had been a long day of travel and her drunken rendezvous had taken its toll on her neck. She wrapped herself in a soft white towel and went to the next room where the massage table had already been laid out. The servant was waiting for her their, completely naked. She tried to avert her eyes, but could not overlook the size of his cock. “It is okay se–ora. This is only for your comfort, since you must be naked for the massage, so shall I.” Sarah smiled, it made perfect sense. She shed the towel and lay down on the bed. His hands were magical every part of her he touched seemed to melt. The massage table had one of those open face cushions that made her stare at the floor while he worked. While he rubbed her shoulders he stood in front of her and she could see his cock dangling between his knees, but slowly getting harder and rising up. He was so much bigger than the man she’d been with earlier. It continued to rise into a full salute right under her nose. Its aroma was indescribable; it made the smell of a well-done fillet mignon seem foul. She couldn’t take it any longer; she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip. The masseuse made no move but kept his cock right where it was she licked it again, tasting better that the first cock she’d sucked that night. She opened her mouth to try and invite it in, but it stayed just out of reach of everything but the tip of her tongue. She tried desperately to reach it but eventually he moved to a different position, taking his beautiful cock with him.

When he finished he asked “Is there anything else you want se–ora?”

“Uh, yes,” she said, “I mean no. Well maybe.”

“Anything you wish.”

“I want... I want...” She was looking directly at his cock.

“Say no more se–ora.” He brought his cock right up to her face and she began to suck. She had to stretch her jaw in ways she could never have imagined to accommodate it but as she sucked she felt more whole than she ever had in her life. When he came she chugged down as much cum as she could. When it erupted out of her mouth it was all she could do to keep from licking it off the floor. He sprayed on her tits and she was amazed to see she could scoop it off her body in handfuls. He gave her a sponge bath and carried her up to bed.

When she woke up the previous night felt like a dream. She couldn’t believe she had sucked two guys’ cocks, not knowing either of their names. But thinking of it only made her horny. Ultimately she said, “Hell I’m on vacation.” She certainly did like the idea of these men being at her beck and call. Upon seeing that she was awake one of the servants brought out some juice and cantaloupe. She was very hungry, but for some reason it just didn’t look appetizing. Her server just shrugged and took it away.

They kept her pretty busy that day, thee were lots of activities scheduled. She was taken on a tour of the island, that is the portions of the island owned by the real estate company, which was cordoned off by a big fence. There was a gourmet lunch but again, nothing looked appetizing. During a horseback riding lesson she almost fell over she was so hungry, but could find anything she wanted to eat, then it hit her, she knew exactly what she wanted. She asked to be taken back to her timeshare. A servant was waiting at the door asking, “What do you need, ma’am?”

She knew exactly what she needed, grabbing hold of the bulge in his pants.

Sarah didn’t leave her house for the rest of the day.

That night was another party. She spoke to some of the renters. “Have you tasted the holy nectar yet?” one of them asked.

“What?”

“Oh, don’t be coy. We all know you must have sucked some native cock by now.”

Somehow she felt a sense of pride in having done so. " As a matter of fact I have.”

“That’s nothing ‘til you’ve been fucked by one.” It was funny all weekend she hadn’t even thought about fucking.

“I’ll have to do that next.”

Again, the look and the smile. Through the course of the night she saw the women pair off with natives. She was approached by the young man she’d sucked off the previous night but she turned him down. She had bigger cocks to fuck. She grabbed another native by the cock and pulled him away. She took him to the same place she’d sucked off the first one and pulled up her skirt. The man frowned. “I’m sorry se–ora, but that is reserved for buyers.”

“What?”

“We are only allowed to fuck renters, you’re with the free getaway package.”

“We can’t fuck?”

“Not in the pussy or ass. Only your mouth.

Her heart sank. She’d supposed from the beginning that there would have to a catch somewhere, but she tried not to let it bother her and sank to her knees. As she sucked his mighty cock she could see the other renters out of the corner of her eye. One sat astride a native’s cock with another behind her fucking her ass, another was suspended mid air between two fucking her ass and pussy. Another woman had cum leaking out of her pussy in fat blobs and was trying to fight off another who was trying to suck it out. When the man finally came in her mouth there was a bitter taste to it.

When she got back there was no one waiting for her, only one servant in the house, and he was leaving. “You go home tomorrow. You only get us for first two days.”

She was shocked to realize that the weekend was over so fast. “Can I at least suck your cock?”

“Sorry, I have to go back home.”

Sarah couldn’t sleep that night. They must have turned off the air-conditioning so she had to open her windows. All she could hear from outside were the ecstatic wails of the women in the houses around her.

“Oh god yes! Bang my cunt with your cocks!”

“Oh yes, oh yes, fill me please. I want you to fill me with your cum.”

“That’s right, pump my ass, keep pumping it!”

Sarah tried masturbating, but it just seemed like a cruel substitute. She needed real cock, and she needed it bad.

She was in a horrible wreck the next day. She hadn’t slept; she didn’t want to eat anything that didn’t come from a cock. A car picked her up and took her to the real estate seminar. A broker sat with her privately and asked how she liked the Island. She said it was the most wonderful place in the world, practically breaking out in tears.

“So, I almost hate to ask this, but would you be interested in purchasing a time share?”

Sarah broke into tears. “Yes, yes I am.”

“Oh, now what’s the matter?” said the agent.

“I want to buy a time share, I really really do, but I can’t afford it.”

“Oh, is that all? You know our rental pans are designed specifically to cater to someone in your income bracket...” He had her signature in less than five minutes. “So, what time do you want to start your timeshare?”

“Could I start it now?”

He smiled. “That can certainly be arranged.”

A car took her back to a full staff of Island men waiting for her. As soon as she walked in the door she took off her cloths, and said, “Come get it boys.”

Her entire pussy was electrified as soon as the first cock entered. She felt as if she were losing her virginity a second time. He pumped deeper and deeper inside her as she begged for more. “Oh god yes fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!” His cock practically exploded flooding her pussy with his delicious cum. As soon as it came into contact with her pussy walls she convulsed into the most powerful orgasm of her life. “Oh, oh, fuck fuck fuck. Yes yes!” She screamed as he pulled out and stared spraying on her belly. She rubbed it all over herself then licked her hands clean, feeling strangely energized. “More,” she said. “More cocks.” One of the servants picked her up and brought her to her bed. He laid down and hoisted her up and over him putting her cum soaked pussy right onto his cock. Then he let her fall, forcing all her weight down onto his godlike shaft. She gasped having never been penetrated this deeply, and yet wasn’t half way down the shaft. “Oh god, oh, god.” She tried to move but was thoroughly impaled. He lifted her hips up and down on it. “Oh yeah, that’s it. More, fuck me more.” She hardly noticed that another islander had already taken some of the cum leaking from her pussy and was rubbing it around her asshole. In a single motion he rammed his massive cock up her ass. At first it hurt, but finally she realized it was the only way she could get more cock, she felt silly she hadn’t thought of it before. “Yes, yes fuck my ass. Fuck it, harder. Oh god, oh god, oh god.” Looking around she saw a few servants were still idle. She beckoned them over and began sucking one off while jerking off another two. For the first time in her life she finally felt complete. She wanted to spend the rest of her life like this, with cocks in every hole. She wished she could have more holes just so she could take in more cocks.

By an amazing achievement in coordination all five came at the same time. Her ass and pussy filled with sperm before they lifted her off, one spraying her tits and stomach while the other sprayed all down her back and ass. The cock in her mouth exploded filling her belly, before blasting her face and hair. Then the two cocks she’d jerked of sprayed her on both sides, effectively covering her from head to toe with cum. For the next ten minutes she just writhed on the bed, licking herself like a kitten. The servants began to turn away, but she said, “Oh, no, where do you think you’re going?” She spread her legs wide as five new servants took the other’s place.

* * *

Sarah lounged by the pool in her bikini after showering, relaxing with her favorite drink, an island specialty one part vodka, five parts semen. It was nice and refreshing, but she preferred it straight from the cock. “Chico, baby,” she said to one of the servants. “Mama’s hungry.” He came over to her, pulled out his cock, and she began sucking. She’d been there for over three months now, well overstaying her vacation. Her boss called and told her she was fired. Her landlady had evicted her. And she kept getting call from her bank saying her funds were depleted. She’d already closed her bank account, drained her life savings, and run up a ridiculous debt on several credit cards, all to pay for her extended vacation.

She was chugging Chico’s sperm down, when a group of men came by the pool, one was the chief of properties. Chico left mid ejaculation, spraying Sarah on the side of the face. “I’m sorry, Ms. Johnson, but your last payment bounced, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

“Wha’? No, you can’ do dis,” she said, her mouth still overflowing with semen.

“We certainly can, you don’t have any money left, so we’re kicking you out.”

“No, no please, you have to let me stay I’ll do anything.”

“I’m sure, but you must leave now, or you will be escorted off the premises.”

“But I can’t go back.”

“That much is true. Unless of course you can pay for a ride off this island, our pilot doesn’t work for free.”

Sarah knew that if she could, she’d have invested it in at least another day here.

“Please, you have to let me stay here, I’ll suck your cock, I’ll fuck you.” She pushed over the crotch of her bikini bottoms, and a thick drizzle of cum emerged from her pussy.

The chief just laughed. “Nice try, your stretched out pussy is worthless. Besides, I’ve already got far more pussy than I can handle. Gentlemen” He turned to his men. Two grabbed her by each arm, while the rest went in the house, picking up anything that belonged to her and taking it outside. She was then taken to a large gate at the fence surrounding the resort. They opened the gate where she saw a decrepit third world village on the other side. They tossed her, and her luggage outside the gate, closed and locked it. In less than a few minutes her luggage was stolen and she was left with only her bikini

Sarah scrubbed the floor on her hands and knees. She now worked for a native family as an all-purpose servant. She cleaned, she cooked, she did yard work, and served as a basic object of contempt for the family and the village as a whole. She was part of a strange new demographic on the island, white women who’d lost all their money at the resort, and now served natives hand and foot. She was paid in cum, which was really all she needed. Her master allowed her to suck his dick once a day, but never fucked her, that was reserved for the woman of the house which they did almost every night, loud enough for Sarah to hear from her sluthouse, which was like a dog house, only dogs were allowed to sleep inside. The woman of the house was particularly mean to her, as all women in the village were to these white putas, as they were the ones who had fucked their husbands all those months. She made her eat her pussy everyday, which she soon found was just as addictive as the natives’ cum, but not quite as enjoyable. If she was really good, the woman would allow her to watch her fucking her husband. This broke her heart however, as she could see how inadequate she was as a woman compared to this island Goddess. She could take the entire length of his cock down he throat, in her pussy, up her ass, and still remain tight, something Sarah could never do. She cried to herself as she watched. When they were done, the woman asked if she’d like to clean her. She said yes, but that wasn’t good enough.

“Beg me Puta,” that was her name now, as with all the white women.

“Please can Iick you clean,” she groveled.

“You can do better than that.”

“Please, please, can I lick that heavenly cum off your beautiful body?”

“I don’t think you deserve it.”

“No I don’t. I’m a dirty whore not fit to lick your asshole, but please please, let this filthy whore clean you.”

“All right.”

Sarah sucked the cum out of her pussy, out of her ass hole, and off the rest of her body.

The man was hardly better, but he was the source of cum, so he cold do no wrong in her eyes. He had been one of her servants in her house, though she never really paid enough attention to remember him. Usually when he let her suck him off, he really hammered the back of her throat until she gagged, then he’d pull out and jerk off onto the dirty floor, forcing her to lick it up.

None of the white women owned anything besides the cloths they were wearing on the day of their eviction, although you could usually see natives walking around in their stolen cloths. One woman had been in a silk kimono style bathrobe when the eviction came, now it was all but in tatters, she’d lost the belt so it was impossible to keep open, leaving her tits and pussy exposed most of the time and the material had split half way up the back exposing her ass. Another woman had been wearing a business suit, at least she had been from the waste up, they’d apparently come right when she was in the middle of being DP’d by two servants, now she wore only the jacket, and a crude loincloth she’d fashioned out of the blouse, both stiff with cum stains. Sarah still, had her bikini but one of the strings on her bottoms broke, so they were hard to keep on. Most of the time she hall to pull them up her ass crack just to keep them in place, her top was just as bad, the clasp had broken long ago, so she had to tie it into a knot, which often came undone. She was lucky though, most women got kicked out without a stitch on, these were not allowed in the village due to some strange custom against total public nudity, and were sent to the outskirts.

One woman was caught fucking one of the men. She was taken to the center of the village, stripped naked, and surrounded by all the men on the village. They coated her entire body with cum over and over, and then the rest of the village came and threw garbage at her, and she was sent away.

After a year a new batch of timeshare renters came and had to be evicted. Sarah was soon replaced with a newer slut, and put on the street. She sucked whatever cocks she could get, but she had to compete with all the other displaced women. One day she came across the young man whose cock she’d sucked her first day. “Please sir,” she said, “might I please have some cum.”

He looked down at her and smiled. “I thought I wasn’t big enough for you?”

“No, no, please, please, Ill do anything, just please let me have your cum.”

He smiled. “Give me your cloths.”

All she had left by then was a top that merely hung over her breasts, and bottoms which she had to hold onto herself, but she knew that losing them would mean banishment, but she also knew that it meant she get his cum. She stripped as fast as she could, and gave her only possessions to him. He took them, pulled out his cock and attacked her throat. But before he finished he pulled out and came in the sand, holding, Sarah’s head at a distance so she couldn’t get at it before it hit the ground, then he pushed her face into it.

After that she was banished to the garbage heap where the poorest outcasts lived, eating the islands trash. It was there that Sarah found her new lover, Jose. He was and old man, ugly as sin and revoltingly fat, despite his position. Every day she scoured the trash heaps in search of food for him while he relaxed in the sun. Such were the lives of most white women banished or discarded by the village, foraging for derelicts in exchange for their cum. Jose liked to fuck Sarah in the ass, and then watch her try to squeeze his cum out onto her hands before licking it up. His cum tasted just like the garbage he ate out of, but it was still better than anything she’d ever tasted back home.

She was filthy smelly, and without a stitch of clothing to call her own, her hair was a permanently matted tangle, and her skin was covered in flakes of dried cum. One day she looked up and saw a plain coming in, most likely bringing in a new batch of women taking their free timeshare tour. Sarah looked on with a wistful longing until Jose pushed her face back down onto his cock.