The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Tiffany’s Horrible Master’

TAGS: MC, MD, MF, NC

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

SUMMARY: Tiffany wakes up on a stranger’s couch.

Chapter One — a real pain in the ass

Tiffany wakes up lying on the chaise longue, feeling a little light headed. The room is out of focus, spinning, and her nubile, feminine body feels weak. She doesn’t know exactly where she is, the room fully unfamiliar.

“How do you feel?” the man sitting next to her asks. He’s a slightly heavy man in his early fifties with a big grin on his face. “Sleep well?”

She glares at him with disgust. “I remember you.” she almost bites at him.

“What else do you remember?” he asks, reaching over to run his hand through her long brown hair. Then he slides it palm-down across her shoulder, her large breast, and down to her waist where the tip of his index finger tickles her belly button, visible under her tight belly shirt.

His touch makes her recoil in disgust.

“I remember running away from home. And then... you did something to me.” she says. She tries to look for an exit, but can’t find one. “You trapped me.”

“That’s right.” he says, perfectly calm and content. “What are you?”

“I’m...” she starts, trying to fight the words forcing their way out of her mouth. “... your slave, master.”

The words come out despite her efforts, and she hates herself for speaking them.

“Undo my fly.” he instructs, snapping his fingers.

Her slender hands shoot out towards his pants to unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly, as her face recoils in obvious disgust.

“Take my cock and pump it.” he instructs again, snapping his fingers once more.

Her body obeys without hesitation, though her displeasure is clear. “You’re a monster, and a creep! Just let me go! Or... I’ll scream!”

Immediately his fat, long cock is in her hands. It’s massive, even when soft, and she needs both hands to grip it firmly to jerk him off.

“No, you won’t.” he chuckles, the beautiful young woman helpless against his wishes. “Try all you like.”

She opens her mouth to scream, but indeed, she can’t.

“Maybe I’ll let you suck it before I fuck you with it. Isn’t that nice of me?” he chuckles, petting her head as she tries to evade his touch in vain. “That little bit of spit is all the lube you’ll get, you little minx.”

“Please... Just let me go. I don’t want to be here.”

“Open your mouth wide.” he instructs, snapping his fingers. “Tongue out.”

She can’t help but watch in absolute horror as she does whatever she’s bid, and he grabs her by the back of the head with one hand and sticks two fat fingers down her mouth and starts to molest her throat with it, making her gag and sputter loudly as he rubs down her tongue and into her throat quite roughly.

Tiffany sobs and cries, helpless to pull away, or close her mouth, or resist in any fashion.

“Bad girl...” he teases, grinning malevolently. “No lube for you.” he says, letting go of her and slapping her hands away. “Stand up and flash your tits!”

With tear stains on her plush cheeks she stands up, lifting up her tight shirt to show off those large, round tits looking plump in her tiny black bra.

“Jump, slave.” he grins. “I want to see those puppies jiggle!”

She whines unhappily with a pout as her body starts to bounce up and down, her plush bosom jiggling like two heavy heaps of delicious dessert in those black cups.

He grabs at it just enough to hook the bridge clip with a finger and snap it open, making those beautiful breasts pop out and swing free as she can’t stop hopping in place.

“Lean forward! I wanna see ’em hang!”

She does as instructed, sobbing quietly. How can this awful man treat her like this? Abuse her like some sort of toy! She feels helpless and worthless. She never should have left home. She never should have run away from the safety of her family.

He grabs at those fat tits, gripping them tightly, squeezing and kneading them, making her face contort in discomfort.

“Ow! Ah-oww!” she cries out, her bright blue eyes looking up at her owner, begging and pleading for him to relent.

But she won’t be receiving any mercy today.

He grabs her shoulders with both hands and throws her back against the wall between two bookcases stacked with large, boring books, many of which have helped him train his abilities and acquire knowledge that allows him to hypnotize and control the minds of those who tumble into his grasp.

Knowledge that allows him to own Tiffany.

He grabs her right under the arms and lifts her up, leaving her feet dangling off the ground as he licks and sucks at her breasts, teasing her nipples as if she is a helpless puppet in his control.

Which she is.

“Please... I’m scared.” she blubs. “I want to go home...”

Even now she can’t find the exit. It looks like there’s no way out of this room, There must be! They got in somehow... and there’s sunlight filling the room! How can that be without windows? And yet she can’t see any... is his control over her mind keeping her from seeing things that clearly must be present?

He lets her drop to the ground and pulls at her tight jeans, opening them up and pulling them down to her knees as he reveals her round. flawless ass. He gives it a good spank and then a firm squeeze, making her recoil in fright as he puts her over his shoulder and then drops her down against his desk.

His fingers rub against her pussy, peeling aside the fabric of her black panties, as his thumb pokes at her tight, trembling asshole.

“Clench all you want! It’s going in there either way!” he chuckles, pulling her hair as he yanks down her panties, and rests his rock hard cock between those dreamy buns.

“Please! No!” she lets out, tears running down her red cheeks. “You’re too big! Please don’t—!”

“Be quiet, slave!” he commands loudly, smacking her ass with his free hand several times, each strike harder than the last, leaving a big red bruise on one buttock.

“Plea-ease!” she whines silently, crying in terror as he pushes her head down against the desk and grips his fat dick, as he slowly pushes the tip against and through her clenching ring.

She squeals out in muted agony as it stretches her tiny hole wide open, his throbbing cock invading her warm, wet guts as her whole body squirms helplessly in place. All she can do is cry and sob, and do as she’s told.

“That’s it. Good and tight!” he groans in delight, as he slowly eases himself into her terrified body, his hefty sack rubbing against her exposed pussy when he’s finished inserting himself fully.

She grits her teeth as she clings to the desk, horrified by what her life has become, desperate to escape. If only she can get outside, maybe flag down a neighbor or something... and get away from this monster.

He pulls her hair, making her arch her back as far as it’ll go as he starts to furiously thrust into her aching guts, making the desk squeak as it drags against the hardwood floor.

Her body rubs against the desktop as the desk scrapes along the floor, making her groan with every thrust into her guts, pushing the air out of her nubile body.

All of him repulses her, fills her with disgust. To feel that cock throb inside her body, stretching out her ass, makes her feel lower than dirt.

Completely powerless, she starts to resign herself to his control and her body starts to relax slightly—at least as much as it can while being molested furiously by this large man with his large cock.

Her lack of fight sickens her, but she can’t bring herself to struggle much if at all. The will is there, but it’s like her own body is a straight-jacket for her mind, keeping her hopelessly docile.

Suddenly, next to her, his phone buzzes, and a notification appears. It’s a text message from his neighbor, Mrs. Merritt.

“Oh. Shit!” he blinks, his eyes darting over to the clock on the wall. “Lost track of time!”

He reaches over and claps his hands twice in front of his slave’s face, who blinks, eyes fluttering, as if waking up from sleepwalking.

Suddenly the room is no longer spinning, and she realizes where she is and—more importantly—who she is.

No longer intensely vulnerable and helpless, her confidence and happiness returns to her, and she remembers everything from her session. She’s used to these encounters, stuck in a sort of sleepwalker state where she’s herself, but not herself, and can safely live her deepest, darkest kinks with her helpful neighbor.

“Oh?” she asks, looking around, her crying suddenly stopped. “Everything okay, Mister McCall?” Tiffany’s suddenly quite sweet and relaxed, even though he’s still got his long fat cock throbbing inside her tight ass.

Usually her neighbor, famous and mostly-retired hypnotherapist Henry McCall, doesn’t finish a session mid-play. She’s used to waking up on the chaise longue where she starts the dream.

He chuckles. “We lost track of time, sweetheart. Your mom texted. You have to go for dinner.” he explains, leaning down to kiss her gently on the back of the neck. He puts his phone down for her to read the message.

It reads ‘Hey Henry. Tell Tiffany it’s time for dinner. Love Helen.’

“Wait!” she lets out abruptly as he tries to gently remove himself from her ass. “At least finish inside me!”

“You have to go.” he insists politely. “Your mother is waiting.”

“Ah, please, Mister McCall! Please!” she lets out, wiggling her round, perfect butt back against his lap, looking back over her shoulder with a playful pout. “Don’t you love me? I’ve been aching for it all day, and we only had one hour today instead of the usual three...”

He lets out a little sigh. “Of course I do. Alright, hang on.” he chuckles, gripping her hips and resumes pounding into her tight, warm guts, his hefty sack slapping against her now sopping wet pussy as he drills this very willing girl down against his desk.

Her eyes cross, her toes curl. She moans out in delight with each thrust as she drools onto the protective case of his glasses laying under her chin. Her large, shapely tits press flat against the desk as he leans down against her, getting ready to pump her full of his love and affection. Her small hands grip tightly at the far edge of the desk, as she squirts her own affection all over his lap.

As she orgasms, her shoulder knocks the bottle of lubricant over which he quickly picks up before it can leak all over his paperwork. She couldn’t see it before, but of course he’s used it—he doesn’t want to damage his favorite plaything after all.

He groans loudly, pumping his hot load deep into her guts, making her squirm in delight to feel him climax. Then they spend a moment, resting in place, as his hands feel up her half-exposed body, especially appreciating those big round breasts.

Before getting up off of her, he kisses her on the shoulder, on the neck, and then on the cheek, as he slowly removes his large, shrinking cock out of her tight ass. Then he puts one hand on her breast and squeezes, using the other hand to make her turn her head to one side as he kisses her square on the lips, to which she kisses back.

“Thank you, sir.” she says with a beautiful smile, gripping his hand on her chest and preventing him from letting go of it just yet.

Slowly she reaches over to a little box on the side of the desk for a tissue and wipes off her cheeks with them, using a little mirror next to it to make sure she doesn’t return home looking like she’s been crying.

Then, both of them casually straighten out their clothes and make themselves look presentable again, as they have so often before.

“Hey, you know my parents are going up to their cabin for all of winter break? They’re going to catch up with uncle Lucas and aunt Beverly and they know I really can’t stand them so they aren’t making me go...” she asks, adding “do you think it’d be okay if I spent that time here, as my alter ego?”

“I dunno... You should spend at least a few days studying. Winter break isn’t just for fun, you know!” he insists.

“Aw, come on! You know you’d love to have me over to boss me around. You can make me rub your feet and clean your house and do your cooking. You can make me dress up however you want!” she pleads. “Or make me give you another eight hour blowjob, I loved that! My body was sore all over when we were done, I was so worn out! And my knees...!”

Henry thinks it over. “Well... if you promise to set aside some days just for studying... I think I can have you over for a week or so to work you hard.” he offers with a smile. “It’s three weekends, two weeks, right?”

“Um, Friday the 24th to Sunday the 10th.” she blinks. “Seventeen days all.”

“How about you spend twelve of those seventeen days here?”

She puts up a happy but contained smile. “Fifteen.”

“Fourteen.” he returns. “But we’ll start Thursday evening on the 23rd so we can take a running start at your vacation service.”

“Deal!” she accepts excitedly, hopping over to give her friend a kiss on the cheek. “But you better not let me relax for even a second while I’m here! I want you to work me hard, harder than you ever have before!”

“Of course I will! I’m really looking forward to it!” he chuckles, rubbing her butt before she heads off home. “Usual time tomorrow?”

“Oh, tomorrow I have the afternoon off! I can come over right after lunch if you’d like!”

“Wonderful! Can you wear that black push-up bra with the white frilly lace tomorrow? And the matching thong, of course.” he asks politely. “And those fishnet stockings and needle heels you know I like.”

Tiffany giggles. “Okay, but in return you better work me twice as hard tomorrow! I gotta go now... and thanks! We’re gonna have so much fun together!”

She exits their play room—his old home office—walking a little funny from all the play she’d enjoyed with her neighbor, now readily able to see and find the door as she’s no longer trapped in her slave dream. The sound of her humming a happy tune lingers as she walks out of his home to return to her own, only a little late for dinner.