The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello everyone. This is a spin off story from “The Birth of Super Pimp” that deals with one of his hookers. I hope you enjoy. Again, if you want to use the story, please ask first.

Moose

Tiffany’s Homework

Tiffany yawned and stretched her arms over her head. She wiggled her bare ass on the gold colored satin sheets in her penthouse room and looked at the dead asleep man next to her. She didn’t even know his name, he was the last john she had picked up last night and he had offered $2000 for the rest of the night. Tiffany had accepted, but had offered to take him to a “Gold Suite” if he could make it $4000. After some persuasion (namely her using her mind warping perfume to drive him nearly insane with lust) he had agreed and she had taken to her penthouse suite. It actually was her penthouse that her mom owned, but was now her pimp’s. She was still allowed to live there and it had been somewhat up graded to allow for special orgies and parties that DC would throw or for her “special” customers who required her special attention.

The john she was with was some fund manager hot shot who thought he was the coolest thing around and figured that his car and money would be enough to make him cool. He had been somewhat disillusioned when he arrived on Sassy Street and had seen the tail and the prices. He had wanted one of the rumored “Super Hookers” but had quickly found out that he didn’t have nearly the money or clout to get one. Tiffany had actually taken pity on him and had given him the fuck of his life. She had some fun, but still this guy was nothing like her beloved Super Pimp. She would lie on her bed for hours in ditzy mind numbed bliss after a full fuck from DC the Super Pimp and she proudly wore his mark over her ass.

She rose from the bed and hit the buzzer to have some of the muscle remove the snoring john. She had his money already, so he would likely wake up mostly naked in his car with his clothes in a pile in his lap and some awesome memories. Tiffany was all business and didn’t want to waste time in small talk with some loser off the street.

Tiffany strutted naked into the Master Bath. DC had turned her mom into a teen-aged high school dropout who thought she was Tiff’s BFF. Tiffany was, and adored her mom, but she also had become the head of the family, also thanks to DC. He had injected her with a special whore serum that not only had made her an awesome whore, but also had allowed her to keep her intelligence intact and had enhanced her drive and desire to be in charge. She was now DC’s right hand whore and she slapped around the other bitches to help keep them in line when they got uppity. It was rare, but the stable needed a Queen Bee and she was it. The only hookers who didn’t answer to her were the former Super Heroines now known as the Sassy Street Five.

Paris Ramos hadn’t come home last night which was normal. At most she only came by a couple times a week to chill or have a private fuck session or to talk with her BFF. Paris had been one of the richest and most successful women in Center City. And now, she was a high demand Whore who had the brains of a bimbo and a desire to fuck and party.

Tiffany took a nice shower and dried herself off. A brainwashed servant attended her and dressed her in a beautiful gold micro dress and matching heels and then did her hair and makeup. Tiffany was THE best looking girl in her private elite school, Center City Academy, and it had been that way before Super Pimp had improved her a bit. She was a Eastern European-Hispanic mix with bright green eyes that seemed to fade to grey at times, a toned hourglass body, an ass that wouldn’t stop and now sported a 40 DD Rack of natural feeling and fully pert tits. Her hair was now Platinum Blonde and hung down to the top of her ass. She couldn’t even walk in normal shoes anymore and simply always had to strut in heels. She took pride in the fact that she was the hottest “normal” hooker in DC’s stable and only second in demand to Trixie Glitter or Bunny, two of the super hookers.

Tiffany strutted over to her notes at the table. She had been given a project by her pimp and he had told her that this was part of her training. If she could pull it off, he was going to keep training her in the ways of the sex trade and make her a madam. Tiffany squirmed as her pussy got a little wet thinking about it. A MADAM! Owning her own bitches and chunk of the street! What more could a brain-washed teen queen ask for?

Tiffany’s project was simple. She had to organize, recruit, train, and run her own prostitution ring. The special challenge was that she had to do it in her high school. She had access to some start up money, some of DC’s special formulas and potions, and could call on him if she ran into trouble she couldn’t get out of. Success would be her getting the ring up and fully running with no issues by the end of the school year, about two months away.

She could also use her “friends” Amber and Sasha. They had been her best friends. Amber was a black cheerleader who now sported a 70’s style poof hairdo and talked like a ghetto raised bitch. Sasha was from the Czech Republic, and was a hot redhead who now acted like a fresh off the boat gold digging bitch. DC had converted them both with her and while she felt some affection to them, in her new role she saw them as assets to be utilized as needed. Sasha had already developed a definite cocaine addiction and was frying her brain pretty quickly beyond what had happened already and Tiffany was beginning to look for a buyer for Sasha once she became so brain dead she couldn’t work the street anymore. Much cheaper than trying to detox her. That was the great thing about working with DC, bitches were so easy to replace.

Tiffany had come up with her plan already. She was actually quite proud of it as it ran slightly contrary to standard “take over the school” scenarios. Usually, you start with the hot students and then work on the teachers and the administration.

Tiffany WAS the hottest student and she owned the two next hottest students. Tiffany had done some thinking about how she would pimp the girls and came to realization that they really were not the ones in demand.

The students at the academy were all from the richest and most powerful families in the city. The boys had been hooking up with good looking high school girls for years now (most of the girls were pretty good looking simply due to the family wealth). Paying for it was nothing if it was what you already had. Tiffany and friends were really the only ones that were above and beyond and they had given up on high schoolers senior year. Young college boys with money and the ability to party had been their prey.

So how could she set up a ring that would get customers? Simple.

Teachers, Staff, and Administrators.

As bs fantasy as it sounded, the Academy had some stunning women on its staff. They ranged from MILFs to fresh out of college. Given the reputation of the school, only the brightest and best had been hired. But Tiffany knew (thanks to listening to her mom run some unofficial PTA meetings) that the school had also focused on hiring mostly women (Tiff’s mom was a bit sexist and her divorce hadn’t help her opinion of the male species any) and ones that fit the “proper image” of the school. Namely women who looked smart, professional, and pretty or simply women like Paris Ramos.

Since Paris was now a whore, Tiffany felt that those in her image needed to follow suit. Tiffany knew that most if not all the boys in the school would give up their souls for a chance with some of the teachers or staff. So it was a perfect set up. She didn’t need to transform any girls, she would transform the people who ran the school and then charge the students. Any bitches that had issues would be “brought around” to her line of thinking, and either join the fun, be quiet, or get their asses sold out of town.

Tiffany was never one to waste time. Her mom had taught her well about using her name, money, power, and influence, and DC’s tutelage had refined it to a sharp point. She had her targets picked out and her plan was in place. She even had some customers picked out that would not only very much enjoy the changes but would help them along willingly.

“Ms. Terrice Smith, age 40, divorced, former cheerleading captain on the national championship cheer squad for 3 years in a row. Now principle of the Academy. Time to make a MILF hooker.” Tiffany said with glee.

THAT EVENING AT THE ACADEMY

Ms. Smith looked up in annoyance as her office door opened. It was 6pm, and she was working late as per her usual habit. She was going over a complaint by some concerned parents over the rumors that several of the students had been observed working as prostitutes on Sunny Street. It had been annoying dealing with that bitch Paris Ramos who tossed her money and influence around at every damn PTA meeting, but she had dropped out of site recently along with her daughter on an unannounced trip. The complaint about the hookers was really getting under skin being as she wasn’t a cop and had no earthly idea what the parents expected her to do about these rumors.

Her annoyance ticked up a notch and had some confusion added to it when she saw Tiffany Ramos strut into her office like she owned it. The annoyance was from being interrupted, the very arrogant attitude the girl seemed to ooze, and her smirking smile. The surprise was due to how she looked. Platinum hair, a metallic gold form fitting micro-dress with matching high heels, gold bracelets, hoop earrings, and necklace, and slutty makeup made for a VERY different looking Tiffany Ramos who was normally dressed in high fashion and would never wear something so cheap.

“Good evening Ms. Smith. Burning the midnight oil? You really focus too hard on your work, you need to relax some more and have a good time now and again.” Tiffany said with a voice that seemed to drip sex and sarcasm in one tone.

“Ms. Ramos. I wasn’t expecting you back as I thought you were out for another few weeks. Or more, your mother never seems to be very clear on her occasional phone calls.” Ms. Smith replied dryly.

“Ah yes, mommy. She is so busy now a days, no time for little old me anymore. Being a professional after all eats soooooo much time. Well, I am back and I wanted to see you about some arrangements.” Tiffany said as she sat down and crossed her long tanned legs.

“Arrangements? Such as not flunking out? You have missed a lot of school time and unless you apply yourself over the next two months you will likely not be graduating with your class. I doubt your mother will approve.” Ms. Smith said with a touch of anger at Tiffany’s cool demeanor.

Tiffany giggled. Ms. Smith flushed red and said in an icy tone “Something amusing you Ms. Ramos?”

“Please, call me Tiffany. And yes indeed something does. You see I am just here to complete my project for my new school course. I have joined another school that is very progressive. A cross of home-schooling and actual work in the real world, it’s quite mind-blowing really. It changed my whole outlook on life. My professor is a Nobel winning scientist actually and had taken a personal interest in my furthered education.” Tiffany said as she opened her golden purse.

Ms. Smith looked at Tiffany with a look that ranged from puzzled to angry. “This little bitch is playing with me. She has to, her grades weren’t bad, but she is no were nearly so smart as to have some scientist helping her.” she thought to herself. Out loud Ms. Smith said “Really? And who exactly is this scientist?”

Tiffany pulled out a pink rose with a short stem and sniffed it with a large smile. “Ahhhhhhh, such a pleasant smell. Here, please smell the fragrance.” Tiffany leaned forward and quickly pushed the rose up under Ms. Smith’s nose. As it touched her nose, a puff of pink dust shot up into her nostrils.

“What the hell are you…fragrant?” Tiffany giggled again as Ms. Smith’s eyes turned from brown to nearly white and a dopey, empty smile crossed her face. Tiffany held the rose and Ms. Smith breathed in and out for a few seconds.

“Terri? Helllloooooo Terri? Are you in there?” Tiffany asked with a smile.

“Terri? Is that me?” Ms. Smith, now a completely empty minded woman said. And then giggled with Tiffany.

“Yes you silly little girl. You are Terri the hooker. You work for me Tiffany. I’m your madam and I own you. Don’t you remember?” Tiffany said at the grinning idiot in front of her.

“Um, no, I don’t, um, like remember anything. I’m your hooker? Really?” Terri stood up and looked at a mirror on the wall. “I don’t really look sexy like a hooker. Are you sure?” Terri asked in a whiny voice.

Tiffany moved around the desk and sat down. “Of course I’m sure. You just forgot is all. And I can help you remember. You are a hooker who is helping me set up a prostitution ring in this school. We secretly kidnapped the old principal and you looked kinda like her, so you replaced her. We are ready to start up so I’m here to help you get ready for your first customer.”

“Really? Ok, cool! What do I have to do?” Terri asked with a hopeful look on her face.

Tiffany smiled. “First I give you this shot. It will help fix up your body and your mind. You will remember how to be a themed hooker, namely a naughty school principle MILF who likes to fuck younger men and boys for money. Only money, not grades.”

“Kay! Let’s do it!” Terri spun around and hiked up her long skirt exposing her plain white panties.

Tiffany plunged the needle into her principal’s ass and watched the changes. If Terri fought the changes her brain might be so fried she wouldn’t be any use. But Tiffany suspected that she actually had a wild streak in her and some submissive tendencies as well (her madam training was very helpful in identifying such traits) and figured that she would take well to the changes occurring in her body and mind.

Terri’s eyes rolled up into her head and she slid to the ground and twitched for a few minutes. Tiffany watched as her tits grew to a nice 38EE cup, her figure slimmed and her ass tightened up. Her hair grew longer and became a nice dark gold blonde with some puffy lips. The wrinkles all went away and she looked younger, but not too young. A nice late thirtyish woman.

Terri stopped twitching and sat up with a slow stretch. “Mmmmmmmm, nice. I feel nice and horny. I could use a nice fuck right now.”

Tiffany smiled. “Lucky you. I have just the thing. Show me your stuff bitch, or hit the street.” And she hit the intercom buzzer.

The door opened and an older man walked in with a somewhat frightened look. He was Carl, the Administrative assistant. An older man who had never married, he had tried to get a teaching certificate but had failed each time and had eventually resigned himself to being a loser. Now, after a short talk with Tiffany Ramos he was on the verge of running in terror or the happiest moment of his life.

Terri stood with a horny smile on her face. “Carl, you have been a bad boy. But I am a worse girl, and I need to be punished.” She strutted up to him and ran a red nail across his chest while she licked her other finger and drew it down between her tits. “Well, can you discipline the principal? Are you a boy, or a MAN?”

Carl growled and grabbed her by her bun. Her head shot back as Carl started kissing her neck and worked down to her tits. Terri responded by wrapping her arms around him and moaned “That’s it baby! Fucking take me! Make me your naughty bitch!”

Carl spun her around and shoved her over the desk. He ripped off her skirt and panties and without pause shoved his rock hard cock into Terri’s wet pussy. Terri’s back arched and she hissed “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! That’s it baby! Momma needs dick! Momma needs to be fucked!” and ground back into Carl.

Tiffany simply smiled as Carl fucked the principal for nearly 20 minutes. They both orgasmed twice and Carl fell back onto a chair after the second time with a big smile on his face and his pants around his ankles. He smiled at Tiffany, and then passed out.

Tiffany shook her head and then strutted over to a grinning gasping Terri.

“Congratulations. You are my first official Academy Hooker. You now work for me. You fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere I say. You turn tricks for me until you aren’t in demand anymore and then I sell you on the Flesh Market. Just so you know, Carl there has put in a standing bid for you at $10K when you wear out. Make your rep with me, and maybe some other customer will outbid him.”

Terri grinned like the whore she was, and said “Gotcha boss. I’ll be the best fucking MILF ho you have ever had!”

“That’s the spirit. Now then” Tiffany strutted to Carl and slapped him across the face and woke him up. “Listen up asshole. You work for me now. Aside from this fucking day job, I pay $1000 a week, and you get discounts on tail. For Terri here, 50% for you, 25% for everyone else. You will help keep Terri’s new profession a secret until we have total control. You try and fuck me over, you’ll be dead in a long and painful way. You heard of DC the Super Pimp? Yeah? Good, I work directly for him. You fuck with me and I don’t kill you, he will. And he won’t be nearly as nice as I am. Dig?”

Carl nodded with a pale face and grimace while Terri giggled.

“Okay you two; here is what we are going to do…”

EARLY THE NEXT MORNING

Ms. Lisa Jenkins sighed as she looked at her desk. Her monthly bill for her student loans was lying open in front of her. She couldn’t help but shudder at the amount she owed. She reached out to pick it up and put in back in her purse and caught a glimpse of her blouse cuff. It was worn and frayed and her patch up job on a tear was beginning to fray.

Lisa sniffed. She had gone to a very expensive school on partial scholarship, but had taken out loads to cover the rest. While she had gotten her degree and then a swanky teaching job at the Academy, she was buried in debt. She hadn’t gotten new clothes in two years, lived a cheap apartment that she was embarrassed to let anyone know about, and lived on romin noodles half her meals.

It was really hard on her, especially considering that most of the other teachers didn’t have this issue. Several of them were from rich families and were teaching “to show their independence”, but Lisa always saw them with new clothes, money, and cars. She had to take a train to work. It had hurt her social life as well as she couldn’t go out much.

Which was sad. If you had asked the males of the academy they would have told you Lisa was one of the sexist and hottest teachers around. She had black hair, usually done up in a pile, wore reading glasses, had nice long toned legs, beautiful skin, grey eyes, and a perfect 36DD set of tits, nice, round, firm with no sagging and 100% natural. She could have had any man in the school likely. If she wasn’t so worried about her debts.

The loudspeaker in her room clicked on and Carl’s voice came through saying “Ms. Jenkins, please come to the principal’s office.”

Lisa put away her bill and headed to the main office. It was early yet, no students around and she liked to get some stuff done early so she was usually one of the first in. Carl nodded and waved her in.

“Ma’am I’m here…” Lisa started and then trailed off as she looked at the principal.

Ms. Smith was standing in the corner giggling. She was dressed in a naughty secretary type costume, her hair was done up and had a heavy slutty layer of makeup. Lisa blinked and then started at seeing Tiffany Ramos sitting behind the desk.

Where Ms. Smith was dressed like a tease, Tiffany was dressed like an expensive call girl. Her hair was done perfectly, heavy makeup, a designer dress that despite being obviously one her mom’s line was something a stripper would wear working the crowd. High heeled feet were up and crossed on the desk.

“Hello Lisa. Please sit down.” Tiffany said.

“What is going on here, what…” CLICK!

Lisa spun to see the door shut. “It’s locked, and this room is sound proofed. So don’t be a little fool and try something. Besides, you are here because I have a way you can pay off your debt.”

Lisa’s head spun around at that. “What do you know about my debt.”

Tiffany smiled. “You have currently $300,176 in student loans at 5% interest. With your current pay, you will take 42 years to pay it off. But I have a way you can pay it off much faster.”

Lisa sat down while looking between a giggling slutty principal and a very sure sounding high school queen bee. “I don’t know how you found out about that. But, well, I will hear what you have to say.”

“That’s the spirit. I like that attitude in my girls. Here is how it works. I am setting up a small club of women in this school. Terri here has joined and has decided to let me go ahead. Right Terri?”

“You bet girlfriend!” Terri responded with a giggle and a wink.

“You may not know it, but you are one of most fantasized about teachers in this school. Your body, looks, and those perfect tits of yours make you an object of lust by pretty much every male student and some of the girls. You can put those looks to work.”

Lisa was going between rage and disbelief and was able to stutter out “What?”

Tiffany laughed and stood up. She strode over to sit on the desk in front of Lisa. Lisa couldn’t help but notice the pose and air of command she possessed. “It’s simple. You work for me as a hooker. You get 50% of every trick you turn. You get to keep your school job, and I will even provide you with some health care, some new clothes to get started and even training. A standard trick is $250, and I can sell you for at least 2 or 3 times a day. In a week, including some night work, you can have earned $4000 or more. You can get a better place, a new car, and those pesky loans can go away.”

Lisa stood up in a fury. “Who the FUCK do you think you are? Become a whore? You little…”

SMACK!

Lisa was knocked back into the chair as Tiffany belted her in the throat. It was enough to knock the wind out of her and left her gasping. She grabbed her throat and while sucking air in Tiffany started talking.

“Bitch, you don’t have a choice. You see, I bought out your loans. My bank now owns them. You can call you loan department, its all done. You now owe ME $300,000 and I want my fucking money. And I want it now. I can crush you in a few weeks and it will all be legal. No more grace periods, no excuses, maximum penalties for any late payments, fees, you name it. In one month your credit score will be history, and in another month you won’t be able to find work as a waitress. I own the Principal, and she’ll make sure you are blackballed from teaching with a few accusations and phone calls.”

Lisa was crying now. This couldn’t be happening! This little bitch OWNED her. She couldn’t see any way out of it.

Tiffany dabbed her eyes with a tissue. “There, there my little hooker. It will be all right. I can make it so you enjoy the experience and won’t ever have any bad memories.” Tiffany pulled out a lipstick case and removed the cover.

“This is a special lipstick. You put it on before you do your job and you will feel really nice. You’ll get turned on and horny. I promise you will enjoy every second of it and afterwards it will seem like a dream. Once you have paid off your debt, you can quit. Or stay on. Up to you. What’s it going to be?” Tiffany said holding the tube out.

Lisa blinked, and with of look of defeat took the lipstick. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Wonderful. Your first customer is here now. Put on some of that lipstick and I’ll send him in.”

Lisa applied her lipstick as Tiffany and Terri left the office. Tiffany nodded at the man walking in. He was a random john she had picked up for this. Tiffany looked at Lisa who head swayed a bit and nodded. She went out the door with Terri.

Lisa felt very odd when she put on the lipstick. She got a sensation like a buzz from alcohol, and then a warm feeling that spread over her body and then concentrated in her pussy. She started feeling horny and happy at the same time and smiled at the guy who was checking her out.

“Hi. I’m Lisa.” She said as the guy walked over and without speaking pulled her up and kissed her roughly. Normally Lisa would have been repulsed by this behavior and the guy was just some normal looking guy and not that attractive, but instead Lisa felt turned on and a electric thrill shoot up her spine. The guy was rough and started tearing her clothes off and Lisa loved it. Being manhandled and treated like a piece of meat was really sexy.

Lisa helped him tear off her top and bra and laughed as he sucked her tits. She was really feeling loopy and horny now. The guy grunted and ripped open her slacks and Lisa ground into him. She tried to go down to suck him but he shoved her up on the desk and started to jam his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned in pleasure as it penetrated and started to thrust back with vigor. She tightened her vagina muscles (she somehow knew how to do that) and growled “That’s it stud! Fuck my mind out! Fuck me stupid!”

The man didn’t last long, but she climaxed exactly when he did. He stepped back and started pulling up his pants. Lisa looked at him and said “Money?”

The guy glared at her and tossed her a wade of $20s and then turned and left the room.

Lisa counted the money and got $250. Tiffany and Terri strutted back in, and Terri clapped when she saw Lisa counting the money. “Yay Lisa! Your first trick! Welcome to the life!” and gave her a nice full kiss on the lips which Lisa returned with some gusto.

Tiffany smiled at her new hooker. She had broken her without drugs, but as per DC’s instructions has used the lipstick to control her (DC didn’t want any one being able to pretend they were loyal when his special items ensured loyality). It acted just like DC’s whore serum, but temporarily. Lisa would become a whore when she applied it and it lasted for about an hour. Otherwise she would be normal and retain her brains which she would need to continue as a teacher. But Tiffany knew she was broken and wouldn’t be an issue. It also helped that the lipstick was addictive and made its user addicted to sex over time, so one way or the other Lisa was going to stay a hooker.

“Good job Lisa. How do you feel?”

“I feel great! That was almost like being raped and I really got turned on! And I made $250 for this? Fuck, best job evah!” Lisa replied with a big grin.

“Good to hear. Now this is how it will work. I have a new outfit for you and a new wardrobe. You will pay it back as part of your start up. Don’t worry, you will be in the clear in a few weeks. Your schedule will be redone, you will have 3 free periods. You will go to new Teacher’s Lounge and use Room 4. You will fuck anyone who comes in the door. If they ask for extras like booze or drugs you will provide it and charge extra, prices will be on a list there. $250 cash or credit will have already been paid and you get 50% of it for the first month. If you want to use drugs or drink, go ahead. You are a partying hooker now, so enjoy life. But remember, you still teach so you get out of hand and I’ll sell you off. Get it, bitch?”

Lisa nodded and applied her lipstick again. She licked her lips and said “Anything you say boss, I’m your bitch.”

LATER THAT MORNING:

Ms. Lucy Raines didn’t turn around when she heard the door open to her classroom. She adjusted the Bunsen Burner a bit and watched as the mixed chemical started to vaporize in the fume hood. She made a note in her lab dairy and turned around.

Lucy was a six foot tall, black haired young woman in very good shape. She had a nice 38DD rack, a firm ass and nice tanned skin. She was the school’s AP Chemistry teacher, and a definite hottie. She was seriously dating another male teacher at the Academy and had fairly nice life ahead of her.

At least, she had.

Lucy blinked at the sight of Tiffany Ramos standing in front of her in a very snug fitting, very short designer dress with high heels and a obviously high end purse. Lucy knew Tiffany (hard not to know her in this school), but she had not taken AP Chemistry so why she was in her classroom was a bit of a puzzle.

“Ms. Ramos, good morning. How can I help you?” She asked with smile.

“Actually Ms. Raines, I am here to help you and me at the same time. I’ve got an amazing chemical and I want you to examine it.” Tiffany said as she opened up her purse.

“Oh? Um, where exactly did you get this chemical? And you shouldn’t be transporting it in your purse, that can be dangerous.” Lucy as she thought “This is odd” to herself.

Tiffany giggled and pulled out a small vial. She pulled the stopper off and said “Here you go, have a sniff.” And waved it under Lucy’s nose.

Lucy got whiff before she could stop herself and took a long inhale. It smelled very nice. She sniffed again, and again. She almost giggled, if pink had a smell this would be it.

“You like? You should heat it up, when it gets warm it gives off some other neat effects.” Tiffany said as she smiled at the now somewhat dopey teacher.

“Really, that sounds nice. Okay, I’ll do that.” Lucy said with a grin and threw up the hood and moved the other beaker to the side. She poured the pink fluid into another jar and started heating it. She didn’t notice Tiffany backing up to the other side of the room.

“Ohhhhh, that smells gooooooood. Nice.” Lucy said as she stuck her head over the jar and inhaled again. The pink fluid bubbled and then with a soft “FOOOMP!” shot a large could of pink smoke straight into the face of the chemistry teacher.

The pink cloud engulfed Lucy, and Tiffany giggled as she disappeared in the cloud for a few seconds. The fume hood sucked the pink gas away. Lucy stood there, but had some definite changes.

Lucy’s figure hadn’t changed much as she was already a looker, but her hair now had streaks of purple, pink, and blue through it. Her eyes were now very strange, they seemed to pulse different shades of light green and blue in a random pattern, looking like Kaa from the Jungle Book when he was hypnotizing someone. Lucy looked at Tiffany and smiled.

“Hey Tiffany. That was, like, totally rad! I feel so free! My mind is like tripping and I’m floating. That stuff is wonderful!”

“Glad you like it. I’ve got something you’ll like more though.” Tiffany said as she went to the door and opened it. In walked a student. Tiffany had forgotten his name, but she knew he was in the Chemistry club and had the hots for Lucy.

“Here Steven, she is more than ready and willing to fuck. You have the rest of the period.” Tiffany said as she applied some lipstick. “Enjoy.”

“It’s Mark, and are you sure? She seems a bit out of it.” The student replied as he scoped out his teacher.

“Oh she is ready. Lucy, baby? This is, uh, Mark. I need you to do me a big favor and fuck his brains out until the bell rings, Kay?” Tiffany said.

“Fuck? Like have sex? Ooooooooo, that sounds fun! Yeah, no probs Tiffy! Whatever you want.” Lucy replied and strutted over to Mark. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. “Mmmmmmm, nice. Here let me get that.” And she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. She gave his hard cock a nice long sensual lick and then took it in her mouth. She seemed to have no gag reflex and took the entire dick down her throat.

Tiffany watched and then noticed that what’s his face’s eyes were started to get that weird strobe effect that Lucy had. In a few moments the guy snickered as well and said “Pretty lights, pretty girl, tripping.”

Lucy giggled and dropped his pants around his ankles she pulled off her lab coat and then let her dress fall in a pile on the floor. The guy undressed slowly and soon they were both naked and rubbing, kissing, and fondling each other. They seemed to be tripping hard as it took several tries for the guy to get his dick in Lucy’s pussy, but they both sighed contently when it happened. They proceeded to fuck each other slowly with lots of caresses, kisses, and touching. When they both came Tiffany was fingering herself due to the level of passion and lust the two gave off. They didn’t scream or cry out, they just let out a huge “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” and collapsed in each other’s arms.

Tiffany hit a button on her phone and two security guards came in. They quickly washed off the boy and dressed him. They then led him out stumbling to the nurse’s office to get a shot of something to sober him up.

Tiffany looked at Lucy lying on the ground naked and tracing lines in the air with dreamy smile. The whore serum definitely had an interesting effect when heated, she was going to be sure to tell DC about it.

“Lucy, you in there?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh yessssssss. That was sooooooo nice. It felt like a lovely dream, making love on the clouds. Mmmmmmm, me like.” Lucy said with dreamy smile.

“Do you want to stay like? Do you want to make love on the clouds again? I can make that happen. All you have to do is work for me. You be my hooker and fuck whomever I send to you and you can stay like this forever.” Tiffany said with an evil grin already knowing what the answer was.

“Oh yes! I’ll do anything you say. Just let me have more of that pink gas. I can feel it wearing off now, me coming down to the ground. I want to float more.” Lucy replied.

“Oh I will let you float. But you have classes to teach. You must be normal for a bit. When I send someone else in during your free periods, you will get more pink gas. And then you can fly.”

“Okay Tiffy! Your wish is my command.” Lucy said as she started to dress slowly.

Chapter 4

Ms. Ashan Chetana looked over the last test as she entered in the score on her laptop. Overall, not too bad, but some of the jocks definitely needed some work. She smiled, knowing that this was likely the last year she would have to put up with football in this school. Thanks to Ms. Ramos, the Academy was going to ditch football (American style) and go to soccer. A lot of the football jocks were going to transfer as it had not been a popular decision, but the PTA had been firm.

Ashan was Indian, as in India Indian, not American Indian. She had lovely brown skin, dark eyes, long dark hair, and a fine dancer’s body. She had come to the US as a student and had put herself through school by scholarships. She could have landed a husband easily but wanted to show herself and everyone she could make it on her own. She never talked about India, only to say it was a dirty place and her parents were dead so she had no reason to return.

Which wasn’t totally true. Her father was dead, but she had hardly ever seen him. Her mother had been a belly-dancer/courtesan/mistress and had been basically sold and resold to several men over her life. She was a beauty, and an expert in the Karma Sutra, so she had always had a nice life, pampered and spoiled. But owned. Her daughter had not liked the idea of following her mother’s footsteps but the old caste system, while not legal anymore, still held powerful sway. Her mother’s gift had been a passport, visa to the US, and some money and her blessing.

There was a knock on her door and it opened after she called out “Come in.” Ashan looked up and saw a cart piled with some odd machines being pushed by of all people Tiffany Ramos. Ashan had her in a couple of classes and knew her and her mother. Her mother and her were actually very friendly, both having come from somewhat checkered backgrounds and being driven to be successful independent women. She hadn’t seen Paris in a few weeks and had heard some rather odd rumors about her becoming a wild party animal, some even said a hooker.

“Hello Tiffany. Glad to see you again. I guess you are back from vacation? You have some catching up to do.” Ashan said as she stood up.

“Oh, I think I will be good on the school work, no worries there. But I’ve got something for you actually. A very good friend of mine built it, and I think you would appreciate it most of all.” Tiffany said with a very big and somewhat evil looking smile.

Ashan frowned a bit. Tiffany was certainly NOT dressed per school code, her obvious designer dress being way to short, and way too low, and showing way to much skin. Never mind the hair and the makeup. But she would bring that up later as Tiffany plugged in the device and it started to hum.

“This is a combination of white noise generator and relaxation machine.” Tiffany said as she gently pushed Ashan down into her chair. “Here, just sit. I know you don’t like noise distracting you, and this will really help. You wear this helmet during your free period and you will be relaxed and have near complete silence.”

Tiffany placed an odd helmet on her. “Tiffany, there are no earphones on this, how exactly does this work? I am no….”

Tiffany flipped another switched and Ashan stiffened. Her eyes closed and then slowly opened. Instead of dark brown, they showed black and white static.

“Ashan, do you hear me?” Tiffany said into a microphone.

“YES, I HEAR YOU.” A robotic voice replied.

“Excellent. Ashan, I found out about your history. My mommy told me you had an interesting past so I looked it up. I always thought you should be a dancer, you have the body for it. And since I am now a madam I would be a fool to not take the daughter of one of the most desired belly dancers and courtesans in India into my stable. I am going to probe your mind a bit, and then make some changes, and then you will all better.” Tiffany said as she started typing some things into the keyboard.

A few minutes later Tiffany was smiling from ear to ear. Ashan had been trained by her mother from a young age to follow in her footsteps. Her dancing, her stretching, her sexual prowess, her understanding of pleasing the male and female body, her massage abilities, all of it was in her head. She had simply not used it and had worked to forget it. But the brain never really forgets and thanks to DC’s mind washing machine she could find anything. She could also delete things and add things.

Tiffany quickly began deleting all her inhibitions, her independence streak, her desire to be a successful independent woman. She was reprogrammed to not only be like her mother, but a driving desire to surpass her mother as a sexual object and slave. She added in some more items from DC files to improve her sexual knowledge, and amped her sex drive. Tiffany decided that Ashan was too good to leave as a teacher and would simply have to be fully transformed.

“Sorry Ashan, I liked having you as a teacher but you will be much more valuable as a full time hooker and dancer. Don’t worry though, you will love every second of it and not ever remember being anything other than a slave.” Tiffany said to her former teacher, now her property as she hit the enter button.

Ashan’s eyes slowly closed and after a minute the machine stopped. Ashan’s eyes opened and they had returned to their normal dark brown. Ashan looked at Tiffany as she removed the helmet, and without a word slide to her knees, brought her hands together and bowed her head in a gracefully fluid motion.

“Mistress, your servant awaits your commands.” She said in a beautiful, melodious voice.

Tiffany smiled at her latest hooker. “Ashan my pretty dancer, you are not dressed properly. Prepare yourself and show me pleasure.”

Ashan bowed again. “As you command, Mistress.” She gracefully stood and slowly stripped out of her clothes. She neatly folded everything and moved like water, slowly, carefully and with seductive motions. Tiffany set out a costume and some other items and she sat back to watch her dancer work.

Ashan opened a bottle of oil and proceeded to stretch and oil every part of her body, slowly rubbing the oil until her skin glistened. She stretched her legs wide, doing a complete split as she stretched. She used a straight razor to remove all her lower body hair with nicking herself once. Tiffany was getting really turned on by just watching her do this.

Ashan then dressed herself in a red silk belly dancer costume with a veil. The golden coins were actual gold, and Ashan adorned herself with bracelets and earrings and anklets. She then applied makeup and slipped her feet into dainty red slippers. She then knelt in front of Tiffany, folded her hands and bowed her head.

Tiffany touched a button on her smartphone and an Indian dancing tune began to play. With a sensual smile Ashan stood and began to dance. She slowly spun and moved and danced around Tiffany, gently touching her and caressing her. She teased her mistress with a kiss and began to slowly lose her clothes. She would drape them on Tiffany and gently pull them off, letting the smooth silk pull across Tiffany’s skin.

After 5 minutes of dancing Tiffany was panting, soaking wet and ready to fuck like a dog in heat. Ashan was down to only her slippers and veil. The music sped up and she spun around and around and with a last blast she flung off her veil and gave Tiffany a huge kiss on the lips. Tiffany responded with gusto and began to rip off her clothes. Ashan stopped her and as befitted a slave began to undress her mistress. Tiffany nearly swooned from the gentle touches of her slave as she stripped her naked. Ashan then finally took Tiffany by the hand and lowered her onto the floor.

“Mistress, relax and allow me to bring you pleasure.” Ashan said in a musical voice and she then proceeded to lick Tiffany. She licked and touched, and they gently kissed, which rapidly grew in passion and heat. Ashan’s fingers and tongue were amazing and Tiffany lost count of how many times she came. Tiffany actually blacked out.

When she came too, Ashan had cleaned her and was dressing her. She shushed Tiffany when she tried to move, and finished by reapplying her makeup. She then knelt in front of her with her head bowed.

Tiffany smiled in pleasure and enjoyment. This bitch would make her MILLIONS!

“I think I need to clone you slave, you are very good at bringing pleasure.” Tiffany said in a very happy voice.

“Your wish in my command, Mistress. Ashan awaits your orders.” the newly made hooker replied.

EARLY AFTERNOON IN THE GIRLS LOCKEROOM

Stacey Buchanan stepped back as her office door opened. She had just been reaching to open it so she could head to the teacher’s lounge and catch up on some reading and was a bit puzzled as Tiffany Ramos strode in carrying a large bag with her mom’s logo on it.

“Stacey! So glad I caught you. I have something for you that I needed to drop off before I head over to Jewel’s class.” She said as she set the bag down.

“Jewel? You mean Ms. Jules? What is this?” Stacey said as she stared at Tiffany’s backside. The girl showed a lot of cheek storming in like this and using the nickname of a teacher like that.

“No, I mean Jewel. That’s her real name even if she doesn’t know it yet. Just like yours is Staci, not Stacey.” Tiffany said putting a emphasis on ending, making the Staci sound a bit bimboish and spacy.

“Oops, looks like you are upset. Here, I’ll fix that.” And held out her hand. A large ring with a large pink stone set in it was on her middle finger and before the female gym teacher could ask another question a pink cone shot from the ring and hit her in the face with a “PHOOMP!”

The pink cone swirled around the teacher for nearly a minute. Tiffany giggled, and started to laugh when the pink swirling passed 60 seconds.

“Whoopsie. Looks like you really didn’t want to be a cheerleader. I hope there are enough brains left to use you when you are done fighting the hookerization process. If not, a quick sale for you on the Flesh Market.” Tiffany said as the pink cloud finally dissipated.

Stacey stood in front of Tiffany and let out the most empty headed giggle Tiffany had ever heard, even more brain dead than Trixie Glitter’s now famous giggle on Sassy Street. The gym teacher had been another hottie, but not for tits. No, tone had been her attraction, but she now sported a larger rack and a rounder butt. Her muscles were still impressive but had lost some bulk to fix up her other parts. Her Blue eyes were now the dullest looking eyes Tiffany had ever seen.

“Like, HI!” a high pitched bubbly voice squeaked out and then giggled.

“Hi there, are you Staci?” Tiffany asked.

“Um, yeah, I think so. Um, am I?” the bimbo replied with a look of sad confusion.

“Yes, you are Staci. And you are a hooker. Do you know what that is?” Tiffany asked.

“Uh, no, I’m, uh, not really sure. Thinking is hard. I just wanna fuck. Can I do that? I am, like really good at it.” The brain fired teacher replied and giggled.

“Sure you can, you just have to listen to me and do what I say and I’ll think for you. Here, you put this on and I’ll send you some nice men who will fuck you here in this office. That sound good?”

Staci gushed over the cheerleader costume and stripped naked while babbling yes and how horny she was. Tiffany shrugged as she watched. She hit a button on her mobile phone and soon the assistant make gym teacher walked in. Staci was still doing her makeup and didn’t even notice him.

“She’s more fried than I thought. I guess all the rumors about how she hated helping the cheerleading team were true after all. She can barely remember her name, but she’ll be good for fucking. You are in charge of her. I’ll set up an apartment and someone to get to and from work, you’ll have to run her while she’s at school. She should be good for a while, but I think we’ll be selling her in a few months. Tonight take her to this address so they can fix up her tits and ass.”

The male licked his lips at the now cheerleader dressed slut in front of him and said “Shit, I might even put in a bid, if she’s going to be as good as you say.”

At the sound of a man’s voice, Staci spun around with big doe eyes and giggled. “Hey stud. I’m like a cheerleader. Wanna fuck?”, strutted over and locked lips. Tiffany watched Staci tongue work the inside of the assistant’s mouth and her hands undo his fly and slipped out the door.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon it went pretty much like that.

Ms. Jules, the biology teacher, became Jewel, the sexy, slutty, hooker who liked to do it on the center desk.

Ms. Chinn, the history teacher, became Chyna White, the Thai hooker who wuved wong time. Even though she was actually Chinese, one injection later she was convinced she was fresh off the boat Thai.

Mrs. Jameson the home ec teacher became Marie, the French Maid.

Mrs. Edston the nurse became Ruby the sexy nurse ready to help anyone who had the money.

And so on.

When the final bell rang Tiffany watched the students file out of the school. Many had stupid happy grins on their faces, some looked stunned, some shocked, some oblivious. Tiffany was waiting for the final count of the day’s take, she already knew, but this was a test of Carl’s abilities and honestly. He had a chance to cheat her for some money, if he had any brains he would report it and stay on for the sex and extra money. If not, he would be dead in a ditch and no one would fucking care.

A large black limo pulled past the front heading around back. Several of the new teacher hookers would be getting some upgrades on DC’s super vice AI controlled-hooker lab. Tomorrow each hooker would have the right sized tits, shaped ass, hourglass figure, and skin tone. And they would be back at it. Aside from gym teacher, who had pretty much lost any intelligence she had once had, and Ashan the belly-dancing courtesan, they would be able to teach as well as fuck and so Tiffany’s classmates would still get a fine education. It would just be more complete now.

Tiffany strutted out of her office and Carl approached her with the tally. Tiffany was pleased that he had gone the honest route and reported the intentional error. Tiffany was happy with the day’s take, nearly $10,000. She would have made more but it had taken her all day to hookerize every teacher or neutralize any threats (which was easy, she now had every male teacher either in her pocket as an accomplice, a satisfied customer, or simply not caring). Her estimated daily take from the school should be between $15 to $17500. This didn’t include night work and Tiffany already had every teacher lined up for at least one after school session. Sports teams would provide plenty of customers that no one would be suspicious of.

Tiffany marched into the Nurse’s office. She heard Ruby’s sexy voice talking as she walked in. Tiffany nodded to the security guard who watched the door and looked at the two students on their knees. One boy, one girl, both looking scared out of their minds. They had called their parents by getting to a land line phone (Tiffany had set up cell phone jammers to make sure no one could call out) and Tiffany was dealing with this little issue.

A grinning older man staggered out of Ruby’s office. He had a vacant grin on his face, lipstick on his neck and was zipping up his pants. He nodded to Tiffany with a smile. Ruby stepped up behind him with a big smile and winked at Tiffany.

“Ok Freddy. Here’s the deal. I got your dad hooked. You run your mouth and you are not going to like what happens. You shut up, and you will get a great education and some awesome sex. You get one free fuck on the house to show you what you can have, then after that, whatever you can get from your dad. You try and tell someone, you simply disappear. Got it?” Tiffany said in a dead serious tone.

The 16 year old boy looked terrified. He looked at his dad, who was spacing out, and then at Tiffany. He gulped and nodded. Tiffany smiled and nodded at the boy’s father, who took him by the hand and led him out. Tiffany knew that they would spray the boy with John formula in the hall and Lucy would give him a fun roll.

The girl appeared ready to wet her pants. Her wide eyes got even wider when the door opened and her parents came in. The girl, a junior named Brenda, was okay looking, but a big prude. Her parents had been a bit of the bible thumping crowd. But now, her dad strode in with Lisa on his arm. The teacher was giggling and licking his ear, and was dressed only in a black lace garder belt, stocking and heels. The man laughed and gave her a big kiss on the lips and slapped her ass as she strutted off. He then counted out $250 and handed it to the guard.

Tiffany smiled and then smiled again as Brenda moaned. Her mother, Breeana, strutted in. She had been a very nice looking older woman. Now she was a hussy. Tiffany had blasted her with Whore Spray and she was ready for her first night on the job. She had been set over to DC’s lab and had been upgraded. She looked younger, had a nice 38DD rack, and nice ass. Her hair was now bleached blonde, just like Tiffany’s. When she saw Tiffany she said “Hi Tiffy! I just LOVE the make over! I’m hot, horny and ready to strut my moneymaker on Sassy Street!”

Brenda moaned again, and Breeana looked at her and said “It’s okay baby, mommy got new job is all! I’m a hooker now, and maybe you can be one too! If you open your mouth, you certainly will be.”

Tiffany smiled at the two converted parents and at Brenda. “I think you get the picture. Keep your mouth shut and maybe I’ll turn your parents normal again. If not, you either join them or disappear.”

Brenda sobbed and nodded yes. Tiffany waved her hand and Brenda and her father left. Tiffany gave Breeana (now Bree) some instructions and sent her off to work the streets. She would be working on Center Street, one down from Sassy. It was being renovated too, just slower, and not at the same level. DC’s second string worked there and Bree would only ever be second string.

“Good job Ruby. That was the last one for tonight. Go ahead and knock off. You have a 7 am in the morning, so be here ready to go then.”

“Anything you say boss. I just LOVE being a hooker, thanks so much for fixing my mind!” Ruby responded.

“N0 problems, glad to help.” Tiffany said as she walked out into the hall. She headed towards the back entrance to a waiting car. Just short of the door she heard a voice call out to her. “”Excuse me, Ms. Ramos?”

Tiffany turned and saw a mousey looking girl step up from a classroom doorway. She looked very shyly at Tiffany and started speaking in a rush.

“You don’t remember me, but I’m Elisabeth Tash. I’m in one of your classes. I’m the geek who always has the answers to the Lit tests that everyone cheats off of. I’ve been watching you turn all the teachers into prostitutes. Could you, uh, maybe, um, make me into a hot bitch too?”

Tiffany blinked. She hadn’t been expecting a volunteer and she had never ever thought it would be a smart girl like Elisabeth. Tiffany actually did remember her, she was one of the smartest girls in the school and had a full scholarship to Harvard come graduation. She certainly wasn’t much to look at, but Tiffany was curious.

“I must say I wasn’t expecting that question.” Tiffany said as she pulled out a shot of Whore spray. “The trick is that this stuff is the real concentrated Whore formula the Super Pimp created. It’s hard to make and very expensive. I could brain wash you no problem, but I’d have to modify your body and that’s expensive. This stuff transforms physically as well as mentally, but it can destroy a lot of your mind in the process as it uses it for war material. I can try it, but you will likely end up dumb as a rock.”

“I don’t care! I’m tired of being uncool and not having any friends other than nerds and geeks! I wanna be like you and have men fighting over me! Make me a dumb bimbo! Make me your hooker! Please!” Elisabeth begged.

Tiffany felt sorry for the girl and with a shrug, blasted her in the face.

The pink colored blast hit her in the face. Tiffany was curious as to how it would affect her. This stuff was the real potent stuff DC the Super Pimp had used to turn the Platinum Angel into Trixie Glitter and it had fried her mind. Staci the former gym teacher was now so stupid she needed a handler because she had resisted the changes hard.

The pink cloud swirled around the girl for about 30 seconds and then dissipated. Tiffany gasped at what she saw. The formerly mousey, flat, and very plain looking Elisabeth was gone.

What stood in her place was easily now one of the hottest girls in the school. She had flaming red hair hanging down past her ass, a 42DD rack that had ripped out her shirt and bra, a hourglass figure and lovely bubble butt tight enough to bounce a quarter off, luscious lips, and green eyes, She had gotten a lot shorter Tiffany noticed, going from a 5 foot, 10 or 11 inch girl to about 5 foot 5 inches. Her arms which had been pretty long were shorter too. She had shrunken, but the mass had moved to different locations.

“Wow. That worked. How do you feel?” Tiffany asked.

“I feel fucking awesome! I’m wet, horny and I feel like the hottest bitch on the planet! Fuck! Thank you! Please, put me to work! Right now, I’ll fuck anyone, do anything! Thank you so much!”

Tiffany laughed. “Well, how much of the old you do you remember. You actually don’t sound all that stupid.”

“Weird, but I remember everything! I don’t think I lost any intelligence at all, but I sure know how to fuck!” Elisabeth said in a rush.

“Huh, well I guess since you WANTED to be a hooker, it didn’t attack your brain so much. It must have used other parts of your body to rebuild you, that’s why you’re smaller now. But okay, you’re hired. Come with me, your hot enough to work Sassy Street and I will show you the ropes personally. Come on. Oh, we need a new name for you.” Tiffany said.

“Dallas! I’ve always thought that was a great sleazy name! I’m Dallas!” Dallas, former school valedictorian and now hottest teen hooker said with gusto.

“Okay Dallas, let’s go hit the streets.” Tiffany took her by the arm and led her towards the car.

“Hmmm, Dallas, any of your friends interested in being hookers?” Tiffany asked as they got in.

A WEEK LATER

“Tiffany, you have done very well.” DC the Super Pimp said as he strode with Tiffany on his arm through the hallway of the Academy. The school had definitely changed in the week she had been back.

Marie the Maid was standing by her classroom door dressed in a very tiny French Maid costume complete with duster. A green light was on, which meant she was available this period for customers. Tiffany allowed some reservations but she preferred to have the teachers work the crowd like proper hookers. Marie called out to two boys in a fake French accent “Gentlezmen, would you prefer to, how you sez, have the sex? I am clean, and very fun.”

The two boys leered at her and talked a bit and then with a big smile she led them into her classroom. The green light turned red and the door shut with a click.

“And there is $500 for 50 minutes of work. Marie does a fine job.” Tiffany said proudly.

A “PHOOMP” sound came from up ahead and Tiffany led DC up to the women’s restroom. A small pink cloud rolled out from under the door. It opened shortly afterwards and three giggling and sighing girls staggered out. Two of the girls work tight pink micro dresses with pink heels, and had pink streaks in their hair, pink lipstick, eyeshadow, and nails. The third girl was dressed normally and dropped her books in a heap near the door as the other two led her down the hall. All three had “Kaa Eyes”, which was the weird strobing effect that people got when under the influence of one of DC’s temporary whore serums when heated. It had become quite a popular drug and was called “Hot Pink”. It didn’t really change anyone physically, but certainly did mentally. Lots of pretty girls had become addicts and were called “Pinks”. While not hookers, they turned tricks for money to buy more Hot Pink. Lucy, the Pink Queen, make the stuff with materials provided by Tiffany (who got 50% of all sales), and it included a small heating tab so you could “poof” it anywhere. Once poofed you were in a dreamy, horny state and just wanted to touch, fuck, lick, suck, and generally have nice slow sex. Some of the boys would hire the girls to poof certain girls so they could have them and this looked like one of the cases. Tiffany didn’t mind as in the end the money was ending up in her pocket.

Tiffany nodded to Lucy, standing by her classroom dressed in a hot pink lab coat, ink string bikini and pink heels. She smiled back at her boss as she got ready to teach her class.

Dallas and Crystal waved to Tiffany as they strutted by, looking hot as hell. Both were decked out in a school girl costume set consisting of a black vinyl triangle top and side tie bikini set with plaid trim, matching black vinyl pleated skirt with plaid waistband and plaid neck tie with black metallic stocking and black heels. This was the approved “Tiffany’s Bitches” uniform for school girls who made the cut to be hookers for her. Dallas had a couple of friends as desperate as she had been and the serum had transformed them into awesome hookers with little effort. They worked the school during the day and were streetwalkers at night and were great at both. Crystal had been another geek but now Dallas’ BFF and was nearly as hot. She had been a lot taller, and apparently had some reservations about becoming a hooker as her intelligence had been noticeably lowered. Not a full bimbo like the gym teacher, but certainly not smart.

DC looked on in approval. “Good job. I’m glad to see you are keeping up the standards. Those two are aside from you and your BFFs the only school girls who make the cut without improvements. Keep the supply low and the demand will stay high.”

Tiffany licked her pimp’s ear and agreed. “Yes indeed. Right now every hooker is seeing full use during every free period. And every one of them is booked solid for evenings and after school activities. Usually the evening study groups are parents who want some hot teacher action. Some of the PTA moms are my best customers. Lots of bi-sexuals out there.” Tiffany said with smile as Ruby the nurse strutted by with a dopey looking man in a suit. The man had a stupid grin on his face and was zipping up his pants as the latex clad nurse guided him to a waiting car.

They entered the main office to see the Principle on her knees sucking off a male teacher who smiled at Tiffany and nodded to DC. Terri didn’t even notice as she kept at it.

Inside Tiffany’s office DC sat down in her chair. The former principal’s stuff was gone and Tiffany had various E-Rated photos of all her stable on the wall and nice big one of herself hanging behind her desk. A nice soft couch, perfect for fucking, and several comfortable chairs completed the room.

Without a word Tiffany knelt in front of her pimp and unzipped him. She started licking slowly with long full length licks from his balls to the tip. DC leaned back and relaxed. She soon had him rock hard and deep throated him. She had learned how to take him fully without any physical changes, and she was proud of that fact. Only a couple other bitches could do that without using superpowers.

DC enjoyed her talents and blasted his load down her throat. She swallowed without spilling a drop and then slowly stood up. She pulled up her golden tube dress to expose her shaven pussy and lowered herself onto his stiff member (super pimp abilities made him able to become hard on command). She slowly worked herself up and down, squeezing with her pussy muscles and slowly speeding up.

DC started to talk while she humped him. “Tiffany, you did an excellent job here. You have complete control, you figured out exactly what kind of market you were getting into and what product would be in demand. You created a new drug craze that is sweeping the school and soon the city. You recruited high class tail, and only needed to modify one bitch. Overall, you only actually lost two bitches as the gym teacher is going to be a loss given how dumb she is, and Ashan who is too damn good to keep here. She’ll make a mint on Sassy Street at the Hall of Pleasure so it’s not a real loss, just means we need to find another teacher which appears to be no big problem. I am very pleased. You pass.”

Tiffany was now bouncing up and down on DC’s cock like she was a basketball. “Oh baby, that fucking rocks! Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!” she screamed as she and DC came together. She swooned for a minute and cleared her head when DC dumped her on the floor. Grinning, she licked him clean and started pulling her dress straight.

DC stood and smiled at her. “I hereby promote you to full madam. Your piece of the street is the academy and anyone who does Vice business through here. You keep this place profitable and your responsibilities will grow. 50% of what you make is mine. On everything, including Hot Pink. I also expect that you will begin to produce at least 5 pounds a weekend that goes directly to me for free. You will get a 10% cut for Ashan’s take since you made her, and 50% of the sale for the gym teacher. I already have a buyer so she will be gone by tomorrow night, pimp her hard before 5pm.”

Tiffany smiled a huge smile. “Oh baby, you have made me the happiest bitch in Center City. I won’t let you down.” She looped her arms around her pimp and gave him a big kiss.

“You had better not. One last thing. Amber and Sasha. They are bitches, my bitches. Amber is in high demand so she isn’t coming back to school and is dropping out, be sure her record reflects it. Sasha is too strung out on coke to be a good street walker and I’m not into cat houses. So she is going on sale at the market tonight. Say goodbye if you want.”

Tiffany shrugged. “Cool about Amber, she wouldn’t fit in here anyway. Sasha didn’t listen to me so fuck her, she could have stayed one of your bitches if she had kept her head instead of partying to hard. Not good for business.”

DC smiled at his prodigy. She had definitely learned the trade and had slipped any baggage for friends. Sex and money, and her pimp, were all she cared for anymore.

“That’s the spirit girl. No, that’s the spirit, MADAM.” Dc said with a short bow.

Tiffany smiled and looped her arm in her pimp’s arm. “Baby, the school day is almost done so let me have one more night strutting for you on the street. One more Sassy Street slutwalk for my sugar.”

“Done. Let’s hit it.” DC said as he led his new junior partner towards the waiting car.