The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tiara

Hey everyone. This is intended for those that like erotic mind control stories and are legal (age, location and so forth) to do so. I hope everyone enjoys this. Also just for anyone who might not have known.. My writing is considered by law to be my intellectual property. I have submitted this to the EMCSA (mcstories.com) and may eventually post on my own site. Do not post without MY permission.

Critism and comments are always welcome and highly anticipated. Enjoy:

“Alright let’s move it!” screamed Tiara. She was the first to run up the continually twisting staircase. The first soldier stepped in front of her. She did not hesitate, and he went over the railing. She drew her rapier, and continued. Two guards were awaiting her at the top of the steps. She jumped and smacked the one on the left in the head and swung her sword intentionally missing the other. As the first soldier struck the ground and shattered, Tiara had already aimed her sword and was trusting into an open spot on the still standing guard’s armor. As her sword penetrated, a blue gas emitted from all around him. The armor just fell to the ground. “You guys comin’ or what!?”

Six men ran up the stirs behind her, the first one to arrive spoke, “Ya know Tiara, it might be a little smart if you were to I don’t know, not charge in without the rest of your team!”

“I saw an opening, I took it. Calm down Wolf.” She led the way down a narrow hall until she saw another guard, “I don’t know why she bothers with them. Knock the helmet off they fall apart, stick a sword in they disintegrate...” She adjusted her feet and arms, slouched slightly, and charged the remaining guard, his head rolled. One of her men smashed the lock to the room. As they entered the room was filled with five beautiful women. Tiara spoke up, “Which one of you is Gwendolyn?”

One girl stepped forward wearing a very revealing and very see through dress stepped froward trying to cover herself, “The sorceress took the princess to her fortress in the mountain.

Tiara looked at Wolf, “These must be the princess’ retainers.” Wolf nodded. “Okay, you women, follow us, we’ll get you home soon enough. The women started stripping the blankets and sheets off the beds and wrapping themselves up in them. The six men and Tiara lead them to their base camp in the woods. Plans were made for just her and wolf to save the princess by themselves the next day. The rest of the team that consisted of 13 mercenaries all fiercely loyal to Tiara, were to return the other girls to the castle two days away. If they didn’t return by the end of the week, they were to take in a larger force and save the princess.

A few hours passed and night fell. The girls were given better clothes, although to them, it was still commoner clothing. Tiara herself was now only wearing a light tunic that could have passed as a short sleeve dress had she worn a belt. Tiara walked around the camp and made sure preparations for the morning were complete. She walked into one tent and saw one of her companions writing. “What are you writing?”

“I’m writing a letter to a woman I met in when we were in Glaas.” He smiled to her.

“Oh really? Someone you like?”

“Yeah.” He looked down.

“Well then, I guess that means you’re not up to a little fun.”

“Oh I’m always up for a little fun.”

“But those girls from Glaas just don’t like sharing their men.”

Wolf was looking for Tiara. Her some huffing and puffing. He walked in. Tiara was in the on her hands and knees while one of the other men was going in and out of her. “Tiara, preparations are complete. The men are ready to head out, and we are ready for our little invasion.”

“That’s unh... great. She moaned a little and let out a bunch inaudible mutterings. “Break camp unh... at dawn. Oh Shit! Be careful! Oooohh, that’s it... Have two horses mmmm prepared, and plenty of uhhh.. water. You asshole! You weren’t supposed to fucking orgasm until I was ready.” She got off her hands and knees, “Be better next time,” she winked at him and kissed him on the forehead. She walked across the dirt and slid into her sandals. She grabbed her tunic off the table and walked up to Wolf. Together they exited the tent. There was a slight breeze. One of the girls approached them and was shocked to see Tiara nude holding her tunic.

“Are you okay ma’am?” Tiara nodded. “Aren’t you afraid that the men will get you know... adulterous thoughts?”

Tiara smiled, “Dear, Most days I don’t know whether I’ll be dead or alive the next, there isn’t a man in this camp who I haven’t been adulterous with on many nights.” The girl’s eyes widened, “they’ve all seen every curve I have. But how can I help you.”

“Well some of us were wondering, do you really think you can save the princess?”

“I don’t know, but there’s only one way to find out, and besides I’m tougher than most people my size.” The girl smiled and ran off to the fire where the other girls were resting. Tiara reached between her legs, “Damn, look at this Wolf, I’m fucking soaked, horny, and I didn’t even get off. Umm so, ya wanna go back to my tent and help out?”

Wolf let out a loud belly laugh. “The palace of pleasure huh?” They both started laughing.

Wolf and Tiara were nearly to the entrance of the sorceress’ mountain fortress. Wolf looked first. “No guards.”

They walked in. The layout seemed huge. It seemed like a place. The ceiling seemed to be half the size of the mountain. There was still silence. Tiara looked at wold, “Well she’s probably on the top floor. It fashionable, and this sorceress is a real wannabe.”

“I’m right behind you”

“You wish.”

“God, don’t you ever get sex off your mind?”

Tiara snickered quietly, then replied, “Look who’s talking.” They reached the top of the stairs. Tiara saw a single dog. “Dog or a familiar?”

“I don’t know.”

“No chances,” she whispered. She reached into a pouch in her belt. She withdrew a smaller one. She aimed and made a small squeaking sound, the dogs ears perked. She threw it, the dog raised it’s head, the pouch slammed into the dogs nose and a puff of yellow dust surrounded its head. A moment later the dog put its head back to the ground. Tiara checked the keyhole. “I don’t see anyone.”

“Go in?”

“Yeah. They slowly opened the door. It was a bedroom. And there was a woman sleeping in the blankets. “It’s the witch...”

“Sorceress”

“Whatever.” They each got on different sides of the bed. Tiara placed her sword just over the Sorceress’ throat and Wolf over her heart. “Wakey, wakey.”

The sorceress’ eyes snapped open and she froze. “Who are you?”

“Where is the princess?”

“She’s in the guest room.”

Wolf took over, “Take us there, and I advise against any tricks.

Tiara pulled the Sorceress to her feet, “Any odd mutterings, and I will not hesitate to slit you throat.” The Sorceress nodded. “What is your name?

“Mala.”

“Okay Mala, move it.” And they walked down the hall and down a single flight of stairs. They entered a room. There were several holes in the ground. There were three square tiles that had no holes, and at the far end of the room was a cage. Within the cage was a bed and Princess Gwendolyn.

The princess got to her feet. “Are you here to save me?”

Wolf nodded, “Yeah, hold on.”

There was a platform next to the cage with one lever. Mala spoke, “The platform has a lever that only I can press. It will open the cage, but out of the ground every one of the holes will shoot a spear straight up... You have to stand on one of those three squares to avoid being stabbed.

Tiara looked to Mala, “Flip it.”

“Only if you promise not to kill me when this is all over.”

“Fine.” Tiara walked to the square nearest the princess, “Don’t worry everything will be all right.” The princess smiled and nodded. “I like your crown.”

The princess smiled, “Tiara.”

“What?”

“My crown is called a tiara.”

Tiara smiled, ‘Tiara’ is my name too.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

Mala spoke, “Are you ready?” Wolf and Tiara both nodded. The sorceress pulled a lever, the cage rose. Tiara looked at the ground as hundreds of spikes jumped up to about the height of her thigh. Suddenly Tiara was falling into a liquid.

The princess was screaming. Wolf looked up and saw a small cage falling on him; he looked at the sorceress who had an evil smile. He threw his sword at her. The cage was surrounding him, but the sword was still sailing across the room. It hit Mala in the middle of the chest knocking her back against the wall. With that the spears withdrew. Wolf was able to knock over his own cage. He ran for Tiara’s hole. He looked in, he was only a couple feet below him, but she was submerged in a blue liquid. He reached to her, but found that the liquid was almost solid, not like ice it was soft. He had to push his hand into it. He grabbed Tiara, who appeared to be panicking, “That’s a first,” he thought to himself.

She was pulled clear of the hole, and desperately pulled around her mouth until she finally coughed up the last of it. “Thanks Wolf.”

“No problem, let’s get the princess out of here.” Tiara’s skin and cloths were stained blue.

They made it to the bottom of the mountain. Their horses were still there. Wolf took one horse as he weighed double that of Tiara and the princess. They started heading back to where the camp had been. Tiara verbalized her thoughts. “Wolf, we might be able to catch up to them by night fall.”

“It’s possible, but I don’t think it’ll be a problem if we sleep with the princess.”

The princess didn’t seem to have a problem with that statement, but Tiara was shocked, “What?”

“I said, it’s possible but I don’t think it’ll be a problem if we don’t catch them ‘til morning.”

Tiara, shook her head, “Oh, okay, I misheard you I guess.”

Then she heard barely above a whisper, “The princess is such a slut.”

Tiara ran her horse along side Wolf’s, “Wolf, did you just say something?”

“Nope.”

“Oh, I must be hearing things, still got some of this blue goop in my ears.” Wolf nodded and smiled, and Tiara fell behind him in single file. Yes, I’m still in you. Tiara couldn’t speak. Don’t worry, I’m not the witch, I just know that’s what you were thinking. I’m not the goo either. I’m you. Tiara, just watched as Wolf started down a side path, they would probably stop at a stream by the lake soon. That liquid, it just corrupts certain parts of your mind. By the time the blue liquid dries, I will be gone, and we will be one again. But you will be more willing than ever to give into the darkest temptations, and you will think the darkest of thoughts. And you will continue to live in this madness until you give yourself up to the evil within you. The voice spoke more, but slowly died away. As Tiara and the others finally reached the stream, she knelt down and scooped a hand full of water...

“Should we at while we’re taking a break?” the princess asked.

Tiara shrugged, “If you want.” Wolf nodded agreement. Wolf and Tiara started discussing the path back to the princess’ castle. The princess started walking around the clearing. She was very careful not to get her dress wet when she sipped the water... She looked around. She had studies and learned about many of the plants she saw. At one point she saw a strange yellow fungus growing on one tree. She called to Tiara and Wolf, “Hey is this fungus the same stuff,” she started to pull off a handful, “that is used to make sleeping powder.?”

Wolf and Tiara both jumped to their feet as the cloud of spores puffed up into the princess’ face,. She looked dazed for a moment, then fell. Wolf caught her before she hit the ground. Wolf picked up the princess, “It looks like we won’t catch up to the others ‘til tomorrow after all.”

Tiara smiled, “Fine by me, gives me a chance to try and wash off this blue stuff.” Tiara gathered some wood for a fire. Wolf began to set up a tent. They were both done, Wolf was preparing some food, while Tiara began to wash herself. She submerged herself and started thinking. “I can’t believe the witch almost got me.” She could almost hear Wolf correcting her, ‘sorceress.’

About an hour had passed and Tiara was still scrubbing the blue away. She sniffed the air at one point. She looked ahead about fifty feet to the camp. Wolf was cooking something good. She started whispering to herself. “Mmmm, that smells really good.” She looked at the food, “Too bad there doesn’t seem to be much over there. Well I guess I can enjoy what I get. And if I’m still hungry, I could always slit his throat and... uh, no, I mean I could always have sex to... no... I could make do, and find something else to do.. I mean someone else. No... I was right the first time. What did that bitch do to me?”

She slowly walked out of the water and wiped her body down with her hands. She was of course still wet, but she could at the very least put her clothes back on without making them uncomfortably wet. She was wringing out her hair when Wolf announced that dinner was ready. Trying to focus on controlling her thoughts, Tiara inhaled deeply, “It smells great.”

“Yup, I hope you enjoy.”

Tiara took her first bite, “Oh wow, it tastes much better than it smells.” She was enjoying but her mind trailed off in her situation. She started thinking until it finally came out in a barely audible whisper, “You’ve really done it this time.”

“What was that?”

She swallowed her food and smiled. “You’ve really outdone yourself this time.”

“Oh thanks. I checked the princess out before bringing you your food. She’s definitely out ‘til morning.‘ Tiara nodded, “So I set up another tent for you two. Don’t know how she would react to waking up with me I the same tent.”

“That’s fine.”

“You okay?”

“Oh, of course.” She smiled. She would be anyway. She was positive she could fight this influence on her own.

The sun had gone down by the time Wolf and Tiara stopped talking for the night. They each retired to their own tent. Tiara fell asleep quickly. She was having some awkward nightmares. She awoke quite startled in the middle of the night. She stepped out of her tent and judging by the moon, it was perhaps five or six hours until dawn. She crawled back into the tent. She looked over at the princess. “Well I guess she does kinda’ look like a slut. ‘Princess Gwendolyn?’ Or ‘The slutty Gwendolyn?’ They both are so... You. ‘Princess Slutolyn.’” She started chuckling, “I am enjoying this game so m—... Errr. No I can’t even agree with those thoughts or I could be falling right into that witches (sorceress’) mind trap.” She wished she was at the camp, she was horny. She knew Wolf would probably turn her down tonight, with the princess around specifically. She turned herself away from the princess and started to caress the shoulders. She slowly brought her hands down to her breasts, “well at least this is me...“She started to move her fingers between her legs and stopped, “But, I still need some sleep. She rolled over and saw the princess. There was a large amount of light surprisingly. The princess looked so absolutely slutty... “No, why do I keep thinking such things?” She started thinking, about what would not be slutty and applied it to the princess. She sat up and looked at her.

She was kneeling beside her. “Well she keeps her legs closed I her sleep, hell even I don’t do that. Her face looks innocent. Her hair is so well kept. She looked closely. Her fingernails are very well manicured. This woman is anything but a slut.” She thought for a moment, “but then again.” Tiara moved her hand forward. She started pressing her own nails against the princess’ nipples. After a couple short moments they started getting hard. “Well her nipples seem to be just as sensitive as mine.”

She moved her hands down further. “And her stomach is so firm.” She moved lower. She started pulling the princess’ dress up. “Her legs are sooo soft.” She continued moving upwards. She reached further up ‘til her hands were just over the princess’ vagina. “Well maybe you’re a slut, maybe you’re not, but I about ten seconds it won’t matter, before you get married, when you are examined, they will see that you are.” Tiara smile quite viciously.

“Tiara!” She looked up, Wolf was standing in the entrance. A tear started to roll down Tiara’s face, “Help me Wolf.”

Tiara’s group of men who were protecting the other five women had come across the king’s small force. The king’s royal advisor, Emicleyr, was a renowned wizard in the land. He was prepared for a duel with the sorceress. But when they came across Tiara’s band of mercenaries, the whole situation was explained.. They would wait a day and see if Tiara and Wolf would return with the princess before he went any further.

In the mid-afternoon, Wolf with Princess Gwendolyn behind him, was leading another horse that had an unconscious Tiara. One of the soldiers ran up to Wold, “Is she..?”

He shook his head, “sleeping powder.” He helped the princess dismount. Emicleyr walked up to the princess, and before he could say another word, wold spoke, “Don’t worry, she’s fine.”

Emicleyr smiled and looked to the princess, “Are you intact?”

“Yes, these two saved me...” Emicleyr started to walk away, but the princess stopped him. “Wait, this woman, the sorceress did something to her. She’s acting very ‘dark’ according to Wolf. I’m not sure what but something bad happened between them in the middle of the night, bad enough that he used sleeping powder to keep her in control.

The old wizard nodded. “Tie her arms behind her back.” Wolf looked suspiciously, but if the old wizard was as good as the Princess Gwendolyn had claimed, then he was the only one who could do anything.

Wolf tied Tiara’s arms behind her back. “She’ll be out for a few more hours, this probably isn’t necessary now.

Emicleyr nodded, but approached the unconscious Tiara. We opened a small sack that was hanging around his neck. “Why is her skin blue?”

“Some stuff she fell in at the sorceress’ fortress.”

“That’s what I feared.” He put the sack under Tiara’s nose.

She started to cough. “What the?” She got up. “Untie me.”

Wolf said, “Hold on a second Tiara, we need to talk first.”

“I said Untie me! Then we can talk.” Wolf shook his head. She lunged at him, “I’ll rip your eyes out if you don’t do what I say.” They both hit the ground. One of Tiara’s other mercenaries picked her up. Another tried to help and stood on the opposite side of her. She struggled, she nailed one in the crotch, and spun and kick the other in the head.

Emicleyr called out to her, “Please calm down miss.”

Tiara turned and focused her attention on him, “Calm down?” She started charging, “I’ll rip your goddamn throat out with my teeth if I have to!”

“TIARA!!!” Everyone stopped. Tiara looked behind her and saw Wolf. She fell to her knees. A couple tears started rolling down her cheeks. “What’s happening to me?”

Emicleyr knelt down in front of her, “You’ve been infected by a corruption spell.” You’re soul is in turmoil.” He paused to let her take in the words. “The part of you that is you is trying to fight a part of you that just wants well to turn you into what you do not want to be.”

“Can you do anything for me?”

“Not, really, you will have to win this battle on your own. But it could take years. I really don’t want to take the chance of—”

“I want to. Please do whatever it takes.”

“Very well... Sleep.” Tiara slumped over. “Princess if you truly wish for me to help this woman, you will have to give me you tiara.” The princess nodded, and removed the small circlet from her head.

Wold picked up tiara, “What can you do?”

“As I said, it could take years. The most I can do is place her body and mind within the tiara until one of the personalities either take full control, or until they become one.” He paused, “The tiara is connected to the princess. My spell will keep Tiara young for as long as the princess is alive. Hopefully Tiara will be free long before then.”

The old wizard raised his hands and the Tiara floated above his alms. He muttered an old inaudible and indecipherable language. A moment later Tiara’s body slowly faded from sight. Emicleyr looked to Wolf, “Don’t worry, I added a little something, when she finally awakens, she will be aware of everything that has happened around her while she’s like this.

Wolf took the circlet in his hand, “Tiara, be strong and come back to us soon.”

Emicleyr looked over to his one of his disciples. “Take the tiara to my sanctuary.”

“Yes, master Emicleyr”