The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thrill and Tingle

Cynthia was a prude, a religious prude at that. She was going to save herself for marriage. She even took it as far as believing that kissing was a sin. Kissing lead to necking, necking lead to petting, etc. She understood that not everyone saw things the way she did and did not try to convince others that they were wrong, but when she needed to she let people know where she stood on the subject of sex. She was attractive standing 5′ 3″, long (mid back) dark hair, blue eyes and measurements of 32C-23-33. She dressed and acted very modestly, as was taught by her church. She dated a little in high school, but naturally nothing serious developed.

Cynthia was also a bit quirky. She refused to use any other version of her name and firmly corrected those who tried. She was fascinated by mythology and literature and one more thing; Cynthia had always loved the bagpipes and that was one of the reasons that she came to this University. They had a bagpipe band. The school also had a reputation for attracting students of a conservative, religious type. She was planning on finding a good husband. She felt she had found a good candidate.

Jason had been friends with Cynthia ever since she started at the college 5 months ago. They met in a class that they shared on the first day. She was sitting at a desk, chatting with a couple of girls behind her about a book series she was reading before class when Jason spoke up and indicated that he enjoyed the series too. He asked if he could sit next to her and she agreed. They found out that they had many interests in common. Jason also enjoyed mythology and some literature. They enjoyed a love for music. He even played the trombone in high school. They became friends quickly. Jason was cute. He was 6″ tall with dark brown hair, 185 lbs. slightly muscular body and a fantastic smile. He was also a nice guy. Cynthia never heard him put anyone down. He was kind and polite and popular with the ladies. He dated a lot and had a reputation as a good date and a great kisser but he had not found what he was looking for. She thought he HAD found the girl for him: Her. He just needed to realize it. Bur for now he could just enjoyed her company.

Cynthia lived in the on campus dorms. Her parents were wealthy so they got her a private room. Her room was like her sanctuary but one that she could share if she wanted. Cynthia realized that to get Jason to accept her as a prospective wife she was going to have to loosen up a little. That is how Cynthia had started inviting Jason to her room from time to time. Cynthia was sitting on her bed, sheet music laid out before her and a chanter in her hands. Jason was sitting on the other bed watching her play. She was practicing for the bagpipe band. It wasn’t going well.

Cynthia stopped. “Man! I am having difficulty with this piece. Could you help me?” Cynthia asked.

“Sure,” said Jason brightly, “What would you like me to do?”

“See if you can figure out what I am doing wrong. You played an instrument in high school. Maybe you can see where I am screwing up.”

“OK. But remember that the trombone is very different from the chanter.”

Cynthia began playing. She stopped playing 5 stanzas in and took a big breath. Jason took the opportunity to break in.

“I think I can see your problem. It’s your breathing. You are not taking them often enough. You are concentrating so hard on you fingering that you forget your breathing. Here, let me show you.” Jason got up and moved behind Cynthia, sitting on the bed with her between his legs with her back to him.

“Don’t worry. Relax,” he said as he reached around her and placed his hands on her stomach. “Now every time that you need to take a breath, I will push slightly on your stomach like this.” He pushed gently and Cynthia felt a thrill and a tingle down her spine as she felt his warm breath on her neck. She steadied herself.

“OK. Try it again.”

Cynthia started to play again. Periodically she would feel the pressure on her belly and take a quick breathe. Each time he pushed she would feel the thrill and tingle of his touch. After a brief time, she stopped again feeling a little flushed. Having Jason so close to her, touching her was stirring feelings in her she had repressed for a long time.

“That was a bit better. The breathing I mean. Once you get the breathing down, the music will sound better and will be easier to play. I have noticed that your clothing is a bit tight; it’s restricting your breathing. Let’s undo a couple of buttons on your shirt to help your breathing.”

Jason did not wait for a response. His hands quickly undid the top 3 buttons before putting his hands back where they started. Cynthia started to say something and then stopped. She was a little uncomfortable with Jason unbuttoning her blouse like that. She started to voice her objections when she felt again that thrill and tingle and hesitated. She was about to start again but realized that he just was helping and she did feel less restricted. She let it go.

She played again. This time when Jason prompted her to breath, he didn’t just push; he squeezed and then caressed her torso, from the top of her waist to the bottom of her breasts. It was startling at first but quickly started to feel that good tingle again. She thought about telling Jason that he shouldn’t touch her like that, but he was just helping her out so she let it pass.

“I think your bra is too tight for this. Take it off.”

Cynthia started at this. “What?”

Your bra is hampering your breathing. Go take it off and you will see what I mean.”

Cynthia frowned. This was just a bit too far. She opened her mouth to say something and then just sighed. Jason was not asking her to get naked, just remove an article of restrictive clothing. And it did give her some sort of licit thrill to not wear a bra with a boy in her room. Cynthia got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back she was obviously braless and still had 3 buttons undone on her blouse.

She sat down between Jason’s legs and leaned back into him. He put his hands back on her stomach. She picked up her chanter and began to play. She got no further in the piece than before when Jason stopped her.

“No. No. Something is still wrong.” Jason chided. “Your breathing is off. I’m going to have to check that out.” He reached up and cupped her breasts. “Now play.”

“Wait a minute. What do you think you are doing? You shouldn’t be grabbing my breasts like that!” Cynthia complained. She made no effort to move his hands, rationalizing that he put his hands there, he can remove them. Plus it was kind of thrilling and her breasts tingled to his touch.

“Cynthia, I am just cupping your boobs, not groping them. Your lungs are right beneath them. Where else am I going to place my hands to check your breathing?” He corrected.

Cynthia could see the logic. She was unsure of the term “boobs” though. Just a bit vulgar. Well, I will let it pass this time, she thought. Besides, she got a little thrill from naughtiness of the term. Cynthia giggled inwardly. She started to play again and stopped only 2 stanzas in when she felt Jason squeezing!

“Now you ARE groping my boobs!” She accused a little breathlessly. Cynthia shocked herself by using that term yet her whole body tingled when she said it. She heard Jason sigh and felt disappointment when she felt his hands leave her boobs.

“No. I am reminding you to breathe. I was squeezing your stomach before, and now I am squeezing your titties instead, but I’ll stop. I want to watch your breathing anyway. Open your shirt.”

Cynthia turned toward Jason, a little surprised. A part of her was relieved to hear that he wasn’t going to grope her titties anymore, but a large part was saddened. “You don’t need to see my titties!” Cynthia wondered why she had used that term. If “boobs” was vulgar, what was “titties”? Jason’s voice brought her attention back to him.

“Of course I do,” he explained in a soothing voice, “I don’t have x-ray vision. I need to see your chest to watch your breathing and your tits are on your chest, right?”

“R… Right,” Cynthia agreed reluctantly. She felt that something was not right here but she was thrilled that Jason wanted to see her titties. They were nice titties. She felt a tingle go right through her nipples as she decided to do what Jason told her. She looked down and saw that her blouse was already unbuttoned all the way. She briefly wondered when that happened as she tugged her blouse open. Jason smiled as he appraised her bare tits for the first time. She was obviously aroused and her breathing was much quicker. Her tits tingled and her nipples hardened. She was so thrilled and proud that Jason liked them. They stood proudly from her 18 year old chest, defying gravity. Her areola were a good 1½” diameter and puffy with lust. Cynthia pushed her chest out just a little.

“Now play again. You should be better now that you are no longer restricted by your clothing.”

It took Cynthia a moment to remember what she was doing. She hesitantly brought her chanter to her lips, this time slowly slipping it between her lips. She let it slide in and out a couple of times, getting the shaft moist before she began. She forced herself to focus on the music and began to play again. She was hyper aware of her tits rising and falling in rhythm with her breathing, each time her lungs expanded, so did the tingling in in her nipples.

“Fantastic!” Jason praised. “And your playing was better too.” Cynthia blushed, thrilling to the compliment. A voice in her head scolded her for letting things get this far knowing that it was immoral but she made no effort to cover herself. “I still feel that I have to feel your breathing to get the best idea of how to help you. You’re OK with me touching your bare tits, aren’t you.” The words were barely out of his mouth when she cozied up to Jason and placed his hands on her tits. Her whole body tingled and as she thrilled to the thought that this guy wanted to feel her up like that. She melted in his arms and her vagina started to dampen.

“These are beautiful and soft,” Jason said kneading her naked titties. Yes, they were naked! How shameless of her, but she thrilled to the word. Naked, naked, naked. “They look so suckable.” Cynthia’s eyes widened. That inner part of her cried, “No, no, no, no, no…,” but she said, “Well, I don’t know…”

“But it is about the music. Try to ignore how good this might make your pussy feel,” Jason finished, tugging on each nipple. He continued caress and knead her tits as he instructed her to play, indicating when she should breathe when he squeezed them. Every time he would squeeze them, it would send a tingle of pleasure to her thrilled pussy.

Cynthia could almost hear herself plead in a small voice, “Please, suck my titties.”

“…and I am now thinking that it isn’t your breathing but the way you are blowing into the chanter that may be the problem.” Cynthia heard Jason say as she came out of a lust induced fog. He was now standing in front of her, the bulge in his crotch in front of her eyes. She wanted very badly to see what was causing the bulge. She wanted to see his penis. She had never wanted to see a man’s penis before. And now it was her fondest wish.

Jason continued, “Since I can only hear what comes out of the chanter, I will need an alternate method to find out how it is being delivered. I know it is bigger than the chanter, but I will be able to see and feel better how you hold the chanter in your mouth if you put my prick in its place.” He unzipped his pants and his 9″ prick sprang into view before her widening eyes. When did that word become part of her vocabulary? She didn’t know, and really didn’t care. She liked it. Cynthia gasped and her mouth watered in anticipation.

Cynthia sat there on her bed, blouse open, bra removed, panties damp and mouth opened wide waiting for a prick to be inserted. She realized that less than an hour ago she would never have done any of this and now part of her wondered what was happening to her and how to stop it. The rest of her told that part to shut the fuck up. And it did.

Demurely Cynthia placed her lips on the tip of Jason’s prick. Her tits ached to be sucked and her pussy burned with desire. Her panties were now wet. A moan built up in her throat as Jason pushed more and more of his prick into Cynthia’s mouth.

“I want you to get my prick really wet before you ‘play’ it.” Jason instructed. Cynthia started to run her tongue around the shaft of flesh in her mouth, enjoying every second. She reached one hand to grasp Jason’s prick but he stopped her commanding, “No hands. I don’t need to know how you hold your chanter. Lick my cock without using your hands. ”

Cynthia dropped her hand into her lap. She let Jason’s cock (what a wonderful word) pop out of her mouth so she could lick all sides as much as she could. She then took his manhood back into her mouth and started to bob her head up and down.

“Now Sin-thia,” she heard the alteration of her name. She didn’t know how but, she did. It was positively wicked. She grinned and thrilled and the naughtiness implied.

“I see you are more interested in fucking your face on my cock than practicing your chanter. ugh You are doing a fine ugh job too.” Jason grabbed her hair and pulled her off his dick. She reluctantly released it. “I like your enthusiasm. It makes up for your lack of technique giving head like that.” She shivered with a tingle of pleasure at his praise. “I can tell by how you handled MY instrument that you handle yours well too. But let’s make sure. Slip that chanter between your OTHER lips. Slip it into your pussy.”

That got Cynthia’s attention. What an idea. She had only used her fingers in that way in sinful exploration of her body once or twice before she repented and never touched herself that way again. Now, for some reason, she craved the thrill of inserting the chanter into her pussy as Jason commanded. She hiked up her calf length skirt and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. She peeled them off her ass and away from her pussy, dragging the soaked garment down her shapely legs that she had hidden away for so many years.

“Give me those panties.” Jason told Cynthia as she stepped out of them. A tingle went through her pussy as she dutifully handed them over to him. Jason brought the crotch to his nose and inhaled deeply. “You have a sweet smelling pussy. I hope it taste as sweet.”

Cynthia hoped he was not teasing her. She longed to have Jason taste her pussy. She had never imagined a man ever doing that to her but now she realized that it was a desperate desire she held, but she had something else to do right now.

“Now spread your legs and show us that cunt.”

Yes! Jason had not seen her cunt yet and she needed to spread her legs to put the chanter in her cunt. So as she set on her bed with her shirt pulled open showing her braless tits and her skirt hiked up and bunched around her waist, Cynthia lewdly spread her legs to display her cunt. She gazed down between the mounds of her creamy tit flesh at the dark bush that covered her cunt. She brought the chanter around and while spreading her cunt lips with her right hand and pushing the chanter into her cunt opening with her left.

“That just looks so pretty sliding into your pussy that way.” Jason commented. Cynthia had to agree. Not only was lewd and pretty, her pussy was tingling like it never had before and it hotly thrilled when the chanter bumped into her hymen. Cynthia moaned in ecstasy.

“Now fuck yourself with that chanter. Use it to break your cherry,” Jason ordered. Cynthia was thrilled to obey the commands he was giving. It was about time she broke her cherry and doing it herself made more sense than losing it during sex where the pain may turn her off from sex altogether. She pumped the chanter in and out of her pussy a few times before ramming it through her cherry.

Cynthia stiffened as the musical instrument ripped through her cherry. She let out an audible gasp from the sharp pain. “Don’t stop now! Keep fucking that chanter into your cunt. It will make your pussy feel better.” Cynthia complied and started sliding the chanter back and forth, making sure that it rubbed against her clitoris. Her pleasure started to rise again. She started to moan.

“Yes. Make sure your clit gets plenty of attention. Hump that chanter,” Jason encouraged. Leaning back on her left arm, Cynthia started trusting her hips up to meet the thrilling feeling of the chanter fucking into her cunt. The tingling sensation in her pussy began to mount. She wanted to have an orgasm.

“Now, Cynthia! Cum!”

And she did. She had cum mildly once or twice while masturbating, but it was never like this. Her pussy muscles tightened around the changer and her juices flowed. But the burning desire in her cunt was not abated. She needed a cock. A hard cock, and Jason had one mere feet from her, sticking out of his pants. Hadn’t she just tasted that delicious cock? Now her pussy wanted to taste it too.

“Now, take the chanter out. I am going to fuck you Cynthia, but I want to play with your titties. I may even want to suck on them. They were made for that, weren’t they? You want me to suckle your tits, don’t you.”

“Oh, yes Jason. Please play with my titties again. Suck them. They were made to be fondled and sucked on. Yes! Suckle my tits!” Jason moved to her. He pulled her off the bed and he sat down. He then removed her skirt and then sat her on his lap, his hard cock pressing against her thigh.

Jason wrapped his left arm around Cynthia’s waist and started fondling her titties with his right hand. What a thrill to have him playing with her titties again. Then her whole body tingled when she felt his lips kiss and his tongue lick her right tit. His mouth enclosed around her nipple and began to suck. She arched her back, pushing her tit into Jason’s face.

Cynthia was barely aware of anything than what was going on anywhere else than her titties, but she did feel his right hand move down her back and start caressing her butt. Jason paused sucking on her titties just long enough to say, “What a fantastic ass you have. I love the feel of it.” He then started suckling on her left tit. She was thrilled to hear that Jason liked her ass. It had never really seemed important before but it was now.

Cynthia was squirming with excitement. It was thrilling to have this handsome man sucking her bare tits, knowing that he would soon be fucking her with the hard cock pressing into her. She tingled with anticipation. She could not stand it anymore.

“Fuck me Jason. Take that magnificent cock and shove it into my mewling pussy. Fuck my cunt until we cum together. Fuck me Jason! FUCK ME NOW!”

Jason laid her back on the bed, moving into position between her splayed legs. Cynthia noted the look of triumph and a smile of satisfaction on Jason’s face that she didn’t understand. Jason guided his stiff prick into Cynthia’s cunt. She was fucking now. Really fucking. For the first time in her life she was fucking a cock that was thrusting in and out of her pussy. She met those thrusts with thrusts of her own.

Cynthia lost track of what was going on. Al l she was aware of was Jason’s pistoning cock, the thrilling ecstasy coming from her pussy, the moans of pleasure coming out of her throat and ultimately the shear rapture of feeling Jason’s sperm shooting deep in her as they came together.

Jason slipped out of Cynthia’s pussy and mind as she slipped into the blissful sleep of the recently fucked. Jason smiled to himself. Taking Cynthia like this was fun. He could have turned her into a rampaging nymphomaniac but it was always more of a challenge to make the girl think it was her idea, a little thrill here, a little tingle there, and the girl would be open to any amount changes he would like to make to her.

Jason was not a mean guy, just horny and Cynthia’s religious prudish attitude presented him with a challenge. He would remove the changes he made to her, let her go back to her normal life. He would let her remember the experience fondly and without guilt, a memory of college experimentation. If she wanted to do it again, it would be her idea.

Before he left, Jason stopped and looked back on Cynthia’s sleeping form. She had been a great fuck and it might be fun to fuck her again one day. He gently reached back into her mind and set up a couple of triggers so that he could have some very special visits when he was in the mood. Jason then left the nearly naked girl’s room.