The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Senselessy Fucked

It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be fucked, or even that she didn’t want to be fucked by him.

She was just afraid. Partly afraid of looking stupid, and partly of her own inexperience.

She was attracted to him, scared to ask if he wanted her, hoping he thought she was attractive. Nervous.

Back at his apartment with a perfectly logical reason, long after the party was over. She hadn’t forgotten her keys, just her wallet. She had to go back and get it, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to. She felt a tightness in her throat.

Thinking about the way his eyes looked through her soul, and how irresistible the gray bits in his beard were. She felt ripples of pleasure running down her body. She’d just get in and get out. There wouldn’t be anything untoward going on. She’d just go home. She was equal parts terrified and desirous that he might take advantage of her.

She knocked on the door timidly, and stepped past him hurriedly as he stepped aside from the door. Snatching her wallet off of the table she rushed back toward the door, but as she feared and hoped, he was standing in her way. She raised her eyes to his and looked into his irresistible gaze. She felt her consciousness slipping away from her, melting into his control. She felt her body go limp and everything going darker. Deeper. Easily, effortlessly, relaxing. Sinking. Drifting. Gliding. Falling. Slowly. Down. Down. Deeper.

She was on the bed. Bound. No, she raised her eyes to her wrists. She wasn’t bound. Why couldn’t she move? He loomed over her and she tried to speak, to protest. But her mouth wouldn’t respond. She was frozen, in fear and in pleasure. Wanting more, yet wanting to leave.

Motionless as he fucked her. He looked into her eyes and she knew he saw her aware and awake, yet utterly and completely helpless under his control. Nothing she could do but lay and watch while he penetrated her again and again. Her pussy was dripping wet and she felt everything inside of her writhing in silent pleasure, wanting to beg for more.

But then he stopped. She hadn’t cum. Had she? She couldn’t remember. Just watching him silently put his clothes on, and leave the room while she still lay inert and compliant on the bed. Unable to cry out for him, unable to move, or to follow.

It seemed a desperately long time until he returned to the room, carrying only a glass of water. He bent down and whispered something in her ear. She sat up, stunned, and took the water from his outstretched hand, while he sat down and put his arm around her tenderly.

“What are you?” he asked.

“I am your mindless, helpless, completely controlled, brainwashed, fucktoy.” she answered.