The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Shakes

With the first handshake, a journey begins. With the second, a love is confirmed. And with the third, a friendship that will last forever is sealed.

This is my second finished and submitted work of hypnoerotic fiction. Enjoy it, love it, hate it, despise it. Email me any comments, good or bad.

This is a work of fiction, of erotic fantasy: Any similarity to someone living or dead is neither meant nor implied, but maybe I’ll get lucky. Copyright is mine; post it wherever you like, but I retain the rights to the story. Fuck me over and I’ll spend my life tracking you down. Just kidding. :)

Enjoy.

Update: June 12, 2004

I was messing around tonight just looking over this story when I came to the realization that I didn’t credit the inspiration for this entire concept. Having said this, I’d like to thank Wiseguy for writing “Busman’s Holiday.” His description of the Ericksonian handshake induction was THE inspiration for this story. Thanks, Wiseguy, sorry I missed this the first time out. :)

* * *

Part One: “You Shake It To The Left…”

“So, Mr. Mircelle, why all the sudden fuss about learning now? What lit a fire under your ass, so to speak?” Professor Martin asked.

“Well, the hypnosis part of the course is interesting, but it just seems boring sometimes. It’s always the same old inductions, the same old pendulums and crystals, the same old monotonous voice. I wanted something new, fresh, exciting… and I think I found it.”

Professor Martin cocked an eyebrow to that remark. He had watched Mark since the first day of school, knowing that because of his entrance exams and the initial interview he’d do well in his class. But Mark always seemed to be so… vacant, as if he were in a trance of his own instead of focusing on the lessons.

“Oh really, well, my boy, do tell.”

“It’s the handshake induction by Erickson, that’s what I recently discovered. I had no idea something that simple and brilliant could be used to induce a trance. Pardon the pun, but I find it to be most… fascinating.” Mark could barely contain his excitement at the chance to pick his Professor’s brain over this one.

“I read some papers by Erickson and Rossi lately, from the ‘Hypnotic Realities’ work and it just floored me. I must have read that document ten times inside of a week, every word, every nuance. It’s fantastic.”

Mark was visibly agitated at this point, having pushed himself to the edge of the couch to talk about it. Professor Martin, in his years of behavioral training and social psychology, instantly recognized what Mark was doing. He was being congruent, for once. His whole body was acting in synch with his words. And he was telling the truth.

“So let me get this straight,” the Professor asked, “just because of this one particular thing, this handshake induction, your entire belief structure about hypnosis has changed and now you want to focus strictly on it? That’s a bit narrow-minded, don’t you think? It’s just one aspect of hypnosis, surely you realize this.”

Mark furrowed his brow for several moments, unsure of how to continue. He had no intentions of ruining his already tenuous relationship with his Professor, and he had nowhere else to turn to get firsthand knowledge about this, so he took a deep breath and relaxed before continuing.

“Professor, don’t get me wrong. I love the class time I spend with you, and really, I do learn a lot. But it’s lacking, in some respects. I guess I just let it get boring, it’s just me. Your teaching style is great, and I appreciate the work you do, but I… I guess I’m looking for more.” Mark sat back again, relaxed into the couch, his breathing had changed quickly, becoming more… docile, in some respects.

Professor Martin saw what was happening: Mark was giving up, much too quickly.

Best do something, old man, or you might lose your brightest pupil yet. He’s asking you for help, don’t let him down. Give him something to remember before he leaves this office today.

“Mr. Mircelle, I hate to brush you off at this point, but I have several things I need to attend to before my next class today. If you’d like, we can discuss this tomorrow, same time. Is that ok?”

Mark looked into Professor Martin’s eyes, and saw just what he was so hoping to see: A glimmer of hope.

“Yes, YES Professor, that would be fantastic, thanks…” and he was literally walking on air as he rose off the couch, raising his right hand for a handshake to end the conversation.

Now, do it right now

It’s truly amazing how ingrained that handshake is in our society. In North America, particularly, it’s an accepted social act, most people barely conscious of it. And that’s exactly why the handshake induction is so successful.

As he reached out with his right hand towards Mark’s, at the last possible second, he switched.

Practiced over the years to perfection, his body and limbs accustomed to the act, he was on automatic before even he realized it. Idea becomes thought, thought becomes action, action makes things happen.

His snatched Mark’s right wrist with his left hand, two fingers along the top side of the arm where the hand and arm join. The thumb wrapped underneath, light against the skin. In one very smooth motion he jerked Mark’s right arm up, straight up, bringing it just above shoulder level so there was a slight incline from shoulder to wrist.

As soon as this happened, Mark blanked out. The ingrained pattern of the handshake now broken, his mind was “stuck,” more or less, in something called a transderivational search. This is what happens inside the unconscious mind when a learned pattern (the common handshake) is “broken.” In other words, the handshake becomes more than the handshake itself.

Once the pattern is broken, the unconscious mind goes off on that search looking for clues about what’s happening and how to best respond to this new stimuli. Since it’s never happened before, the subject essentially gets stuck in a feedback loop of sorts, waiting for something to happen to further the experience.

Erickson himself was so good at this, so polished and practiced that his own peers would be leery of his outstretched hand. He stated, “There are several colleagues who won’t shake hands with me, unless I reassure them first.” Talk about power.

Two seconds into the handshake, Professor Martin finally spoke.

“Focus on that hand. Let all your attention just focus on that hand. And soon, so very soon, you will find that hand moving slowly towards your face, ever so slowly. When your hand touches your face, you will find that your eyes close down, and your arm will drop to your side, relaxing you deeper, much deeper.”

With the slightest almost imperceptible touch, Professor Martin released Mark’s hand with a nudge towards his face. Now it’s just a matter of time.

Mark’s right hand slowly began moving on its own due to the induced catalepsy. His eyes were wide as saucers, the pupils having dilated almost the moment the handshake began, searching for any input to this new experience, but never leaving his own hand.

Visual, auditory, kinesthetic, anything that could give the subconscious a clue about what the hell was happening would have helped.

As Mark’s hand came closer to his face, still showing no expression, Professor Martin stepped forward slightly to watch for the shift in focus from the hand to relaxation.

Right… there.

As he ever so lightly touched himself on the right cheek, he breathed in a quick but deep breath. His eyes fluttered shut while his arm dropped to his side. Shoulders dropped, head nodded down to bring chin to chest and it was over, in less than thirty seconds.

Not too shabby, old man… you have to buy yourself a beer tonight he smirked silently to himself.

Professor Martin decided to get right to the heart of the matter.

“Can you hear me, Mark?”

Lifting his head slightly, Mark breathed into a “Yes.”

“Good, I want you to relax… more relaxed with each breath… deeper and deeper… resting comfortably… as you stand there you may find it very easy to stand, your head rising as if to speak to me, words coming to your mouth as easily as they do in normal conversation… do you understand?”

Almost on cue, Mark’s head rose to present himself for conversation. He breathed out another “Yes” but this one was clearer, more succinct.

“Mark, I’d like to ask you some questions, and I’d like you to be completely honest with me. You can do that, can’t you, Mark?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now Mark, I want you to tell me why you have this sudden interest in hypnosis, particularly the handshake induction.”

“I… I discovered the handshake induction recently reading some work by Erickson. I tried to get more information about it in the campus library and off the Internet but wasn’t very successful. I knew you have experience in hypnosis and that we’d eventually get to it during this semester, but… I just… I wanted to know more.”

“Relax for me, Mark… take a deep breath and hold it in for your count of three, then let it go, exhaling through your mouth… relax… and go deeper…” Professor Martin droned on, his hypnotist voice coming back to him without thinking about it.

“Mark, what other reasons do you have for the sudden interest in hypnosis? Has something changed recently causing your desire for knowledge to blossom?”

Mark’s face showed signs of tension at that last question, and Professor Martin saw it, not skipping a beat.

“What has happened recently, Mark, to cause your interest in hypnosis to be stronger? You can tell me, there are no worries on your mind, you are calm and relaxed.”

“I… I met this girl… in class… and I wanted to impress her… make her think I’m… skilled with hypnosis. I thought the… handshake would really… I don’t know… interest her, I guess.” Breathing deeply now, Mark relaxed more and swayed to one side.

“Mark, I’m going to touch you on your shoulder in a few moments, and when I do you will simply let yourself fall back into the couch. Do you understand?”

”Yes.”

Professor Martin placed his left hand on Mark’s right shoulder, and Mark crumpled back into the couch. There was no effort involved, it simply happened.

”I want you to make yourself as comfortable as you like, adjusting your body into whatever position feels best for you to allow yourself to go deeper.. and deeper… going so deep now… more and more relaxed… deeper…”

As the Professor’s words washed over Mark, he adjusted himself down deeper into the couch, legs hanging more off the edge, head resting back against the cushion, his face looking towards the ceiling.

“Mark, again, I’d like you to be honest with me. I’m going to ask you a serious question, a very important one. Do you have any ulterior motives with using the handshake induction on this girl? Is this something you intend to try and use to persuade her into sex?”

The Professor hated to ask it, but he knew it was important and had to be done. So many of his students in years past had come to his class with the intention of learning hypnosis and “mind control” for just one reason: They all thought it would make bagging a sexual partner that much easier.

He always laughed at that one. No matter how detailed and descriptive he was in his tutoring, the majority of them always had that “itch” they couldn’t scratch and thought hypnosis would be the key. But Mark didn’t strike him as that kind of person. Now was his chance to find out.

Mark breathed in slowly, his face showed signs of deep consideration, deep thought going on.

”Well, I did have some ideas, yes. We’re already intimate with each other. We have wonderful sex, and I love every second of being next to her. But it’s not like that. We’ve been talking for the past few weeks, and I was surprised to discover that she wants to get to the hypnosis part of the course too. We’ve decided to become training partners and even hypnotized each other yesterday at lunch. She’s… amazing.”

”Well this is quite unexpected,” the Professor thought to himself.

“Mark, so you’re telling me that you have no intentions on using the handshake for anything other than study? You realize it’s one of the most powerful inductions available, primarily due to its simplicity. In the hands of an accomplished and practiced hypnotist, it can be considered quite dangerous.”

Funny you should say that, considering what you just did to him…

“Yes, I understand. Adrianna and I only want to learn more so we can help people. It just makes sense to us to help others.” Mark went on.

“My boy, you surprise me once again…” he chuckled to himself.

The Professor understood that if you can perform a successful handshake induction, and return the subject to the point where the induction began, the subconscious would effectively forget anything that happened during the period of the trance.

It would be like standing, closing your eyes, going outside your house with eyes still closed, then opening your eyes and totally forgetting ever walking outside. You were here, now you’re there, and with no memory of what happened between the endpoints.

Mark breathed out “Yes.”

Give him something to remember, you know you want to…

“Mark, I’m going to give you some instructions. You will not consciously remember these instructions, but you will act upon them when the time comes, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. The next time you and Adrianna come together for hypnosis, you will take charge of the situation, telling her that you will hypnotize her first. She, however, will demand that she take charge, and you will find that arousing to a degree that you’ve never experienced before.”

“Upon hearing her take charge, your cock will become more erect than you have ever known it to be. You will simply desire to please her like no other before. And if your submission to her taking control is what that pleasure requires, you will do so, and in doing so your pleasure will multiply fivefold.”

Mark’s breath became very heavy and labored at that point; he was becoming aroused just at the thought of submitting to her.

“Once she takes charge, you will simply go along for the ride. She will hypnotize you, and take you. You will not resist her in any way. Your pleasure increases fivefold with every command she gives you. But you must not come for any reason, no matter how intense the pleasure you receive is. Do you understand?”

“Must… not come… yes…” he slurred that last bit out, but the Professor was sure the suggestion would hold.

“Good boy. You will not come until Adrianna commands you to do so. You will have no resistance to her commands, only wanting to please her. Your obedience to her commands and only her commands pushes you deeper and deeper into your own pleasure. Closer and closer to that edge, but remember: You may not come until Adrianna tells you to come. Do you understand?”

“Yes… may not come… until Adrianna commands… obedience… pleasure”

He’s already there. Good job, old man. You should be proud of yourself. She’s going to fuck his brains out now, too bad you can’t be there to watch…

“Good, very good. Now I’m going to count from one to five. When I count one you will stand from the couch. When I count two you will raise your arm to where it was when you were reaching to shake my hand earlier. Do you remember?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. When I count five, you will find yourself wide awake, alert, refreshed and excited, just as you were earlier. Take one last deep breath for me… hold it in… relax… and exhale through the mouth… good… you will find yourself brighter today, more energetic, with a clarity of thought and peace of mind you haven’t had in some time.”

“One.”

Mark rose slowly from the couch, steadied himself and waited patiently.

”Two.”

He raised his right arm to a position similar to the original handshake opening.

“Three. Coming up more now, more and more alert”

“Four. Almost there now, more refreshed.”

“Five.”

Mark’s eyes opened quickly, snapping almost.

”…so much Professor, it means the world to me. Thanks…” picking up perfectly in mid-sentence right where he left off, with no conscious memory of the sequence of events over the past few minutes.

Professor Martin reached out as if to shake Mark’s hand and pulled it back quickly. Mark’s face turned sour in a flash, almost painful.

“Professor, what’s wrong?”

“Well Mark, since you’ve been studying the handshake induction so intensely, I don’t think I’m ready just yet to shake your hand, if you get my drift,” finding himself smiling a big wide Cheshire grin. You couldn’t miss it even if you tried, but Mark didn’t have a clue.

Mark laughed back, from the heart, a real solid honest laugh.

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right, Professor, but I’m not ready to even try it on someone yet. I have a long ways to go before that happens.”

“Not as far as you might think, my boy,” the Professor commented to himself.

”Now run along, I’ve got things to do before my next class. We’ll talk tomorrow.”

“Yes sir, have a great day, Professor. See ya…” and Mark turned on his heel, grabbed his backpack and head out into the hallway.

That boy is going places… doesn’t he remind you of someone?

“Yes, he does, quite a bit,” he said to himself.

Professor Martin went back to grading papers as the noise of the hallway receded into the back of his mind.

* * *

Part Two: “You Shake It To The Right…”

Several days later, as class came to a close, Professor Martin took note of Mark and Adrianna talking to each other before departing. It was so obvious, even from this distance, they were in love. The body language was unmistakable.

Adrianna was leaning against the wall, arms holding her notebook in front, eyes never leaving Mark’s face, head swaying left to right every few seconds. Mark’s hand was against the wall, becoming a brace to keep him from falling into her as he swayed almost in time with the movements of her head.

Amazing how that happens, the Professor thought to himself. Two people find each other and magic happens.

Adrianna was quite the stunner. She had long brunette hair that fell just beneath her shoulders; ice blue eyes that just seemed to stop time when you looked into them. Tall, statuesque and proud, the product of superior stock, he was certain.

He found himself becoming aroused at his own thoughts, ashamed of them, but not denying them in the least. He was a man, after all. Being a college professor afforded him the opportunity to see not only the finest minds being shaped into the best adults they could be, but bodies galore.

He had come to terms long ago with this dark side of himself, always realizing that his experience with hypnosis could land any of his female students – and several colleagues as well – in his bed where he was quite positive he could give them pleasure beyond their wildest dreams.

Yes you want her, no reason to be worried about it. You’re stronger than that and you know it. So just let what happens happen…

As Mark stepped away from her and into the hall, she closed her eyes; dreamily the Professor noted.

“Adrianna, do you have a few moments, I’d like to go over something with you,” he asked, nervousness in his voice coming from… where

“Sure Professor, what’s up?”

“Mark came to me a few days ago, and I don’t want to betray his trust in any way, nor cause a rift between you two, but I’d like to discuss something he said, if you’ve got a few minutes.” Careful, don’t ruin it for Mark, take your time, careful…

“Yeah, my next class isn’t until 4:15PM, Business Management. I’ve got time. Is there a problem?”

“No no, it’s nothing major, just something I thought I should address. We can talk in my office, if that’s ok with you.”

”Sure Professor, but let me run to the restroom. I’ll be rig—“

“I have a private restroom, if you’d like to use it. One of the perks of having my own office,” he interrupted.

”Wow, ok, that’s cool, where is it?” she responded enthusiastically.

“Inside, to the right, the door where the coats are hanging. I’ll be there in moment, just have a seat on the couch when you’re done.”

She walked away to his office, passing by him as she did. He could smell her perfume, but even more so, he could smell her scent and it was truly intoxicating.

Mark seems to have that affect on his female companions, doesn’t he? He dismissed that thought with a flourish.

“Dirty old man, I am… geez”

He filed away the day’s lesson paperwork then headed into his office. She had taken a seat on the couch as I suggested and was flipping through a magazine idly.

“Ok, give me just a moment if you will,” and he took his briefcase and laid it on his desk. He turned back to face her, slid the closest chair towards her so they could be face to face, relatively close. Her scent hit him once again and he slumped into his chair more than he sat in it.

“Mark tells me that you and he are actively practicing hypnosis with each other, is that correct?”

Adrianna blushed beet red at that moment, unsure of what to say. She shuffled her feet together, sliding her tanned smooth legs up and down, almost imperceptibly to most – but the Professor was actually looking for it. Nostrils flared, face flushed, eyelids fluttered, it all pointed to a heightened state of arousal. Hard and fast it hit her.

“Oh, gosh, I had no idea he would tell anyone. I mean, if you’d rather we not…” she was blabbering now, barely getting the words out.

“No, no, Adrianna,” placing one hand on her knee, “it’s fine. What you two share together is of no concern to me; I just wanted to go over some things with you before… well… before you two go too far, if you get my meaning.”

She didn’t twitch at all when you touched her… she trusts you, don’t abuse it

Her face calmed a bit, she relaxed into the couch again, legs parting ever so slightly. She was wearing track shorts, and he tried his damnedest not to look in between her legs, but he couldn’t help it. As soon as her eyes nodded down, looking at her own knees – another sign of trust, she was becoming more docile by the second – he snuck a glance at the insides of her thighs.

Yep, she’s a million dollar lottery, and you’re holding the winning ticket. What’s it gonna be, sport-o? Will you have the guts? Huh?

“No, I won’t abuse this. But I will give her something to remember me by… even if she doesn’t remember it,” he thought to himself.

Oh really?

Adrianna sat there, not moving, not talking; her eyes down, head nodded a bit towards her chest. She was relaxed, calm, and peaceful.

Perfect.

“Adrianna, can I see that magazine?” he asked, his brain was already ten seconds ahead. His voice was low, as it should be; his actions were smooth, as practiced.

“Sure, Professor,” she said, sounding more docile, almost obedient to a point.

Yesssss… exactly… obedient…

“Shut up you,” he told his inner voice.

As she lifted the magazine in her right hand, he slid closer to her right side, now facing her directly. She rose ever so slightly from the rear of the couch, coming to an upright position. He was watching her eyes, which never left her hand on the magazine.

Closer… closer… there.

His left hand shot out, snatching her wrist so gently, just as he had done with Mark. This time, however, he decided on a different approach.

He grasped her wrist, two fingers on the upper side, his thumb wrapping around the lower, and he turned her wrist upright. In doing so, her wrist relaxed, her fingers gave up their grip on the magazine which fell onto her knees, slid off, and landed on the floor.

Time: Two seconds.

He spoke firmly but softly: “That’s it, look at your wrist. Focus everything on your wrist. Feel it as I touch your wrist. Nothing else matters but your wrist. Relax, and keep your eyes on your wrist, right there… good… relax and focus on your wrist, focus on the feeling on your wrist, my fingers touching your skin, lightly, softly.”

Time: Twelve seconds.

Most of time, women seem to have a greater tactile sense about their bodies, far more so than men. They are more sensuous, more in touch with their own skins than men are, by nature. Men are primarily visual, hence his straightforward visual technique with Mark, having him focus his eyes directly on his hand. The catalepsy comes with the territory, but it was important for Mark to focus on what he was seeing.

Adrianna required a slightly different technique. He had developed it himself over the years, never having seen any literature in the fields of psychology and hypnotherapy that would back up his claims about it.

He then proceeded to grasp her right hand, which had until now languished limply in her upper lap. It too was cataleptic, as most of her body was at that moment.

Time: Sixteen seconds.

He moved her right hand towards her left hand, and spoke again.

“As your right hand comes closer to your left wrist, you may find it easy to touch yourself on the left wrist with your right hand. You will find it easy to lightly touch yourself on the left wrist with your right hand, creating a small circle on the surface of your skin. Around and around, a small circle with your right hand touching your left wrist. Around and around, going deeper as you circle your wrist.”

“With each breath you take, you may find yourself becoming even more focused on the feelings in your wrist. As the feeling increases, your breathing slows; as the feeling increases, you find yourself relaxing more and more with each moment.”

“With each circle you relax more and more, deeper and deeper, easily able to focus your eyes and your concentration on the feeling. You hear only my voice, you see only your wrist, and you feel only your wrist.”

Time: Thirty-five seconds.

He knew it wasn’t this complicated. He could have just said “Sleep” as he grasped her wrist and worked from there, but the devil inside him always loved taking his time with women. He used the experience as a seduction, if you will.

Besides, he was hard as hell at this point and didn’t want to move for fear the feeling of his erection inside his pants would set him off on an orgasm.

Patience pal, focus on the subject… that can wait…

Her breathing had slowed to such a point where he couldn’t hear it any longer, but the rising and falling of her chest was very visible – just like the bulge in his pants would have been were she conscious at the moment.

“Adrianna, your eyes are growing very tired… very sleepy and tired… eyelids growing so heavy, heavier with each circle on your wrist… as you feel yourself going deeper and deeper into the circle, your eyelids grow heavier and heavier. Sleepy, so tired, so peaceful, relaxed… going deeper… and soon you may find your eyes will simply close down now…” and he waved his right hand slowly down her face, anchoring the motion of the hand with the closing of her sleepy, dreamy eyes.

She closed her eyes but the circling on her wrist continued.

Time: Sixty seconds or so.

“Can you hear me, Adrianna?”

“Yessss.”

“Good girl… tell me how you feel.”

“Wonderful… relaxed… sleepy…”

Perfect… you truly are scary Professor…

“Yep, I most certainly am,” he muttered silently to himself.

“Adrianna, how does your left wrist feel, right now, at this moment?”

”Strange… but… light… so light, almost as if it’s hanging there… I’m not even holding it up.”

“Good girl. In a few moments I’m going to count from one to five. With each number I count, you will find yourself twice as deeply relaxed. With each number from one to five you will find yourself slipping twice as deep. Do you understand?”

“Yessss.”

“When I count five your hands and arms will relax completely, no resistance, totally limp at your sides. Your entire body will simply let go, into a state of incredibly deep relaxation. No worries, no concerns. Just relaxing here, not wanting to do much else but slip deeper into relaxation.”

“One.”

He noted with no small amount of satisfaction her breathing was now heavier. Her body visibly began to relax, the shoulders finally giving in to what was about to occur.

“Two.”

Deeper into the couch she went. Her forearms were now basically lying on the upper parts of her thighs; the circling still continued, still pushing her deeper and deeper.

“Three.”

Deeper and deeper and deeper she goes, where she stops, Lord only knows. He noticed that the circling stopped halfway before he counted…

“Four.”

So deep now, barely able to move her fingers at all, but he noticed the effort just the same.

“Five.”

And she was gone.

Her arms dropped to her sides, her shoulders let go of all their tension, her head nodded chin to chest, and with one long sigh, and it was over.

Again, old man, not too shabby…

“Adrianna, I want you to adjust yourself so that you’re in the most comfortable position you can possibly find, do this now.”

She shuffled herself slowly, the lethargic movements of a sleepwalker. She slid forward slightly on the couch, resting the mid-thigh area over the edge, just like Mark did in his impromptu session a few days prior. She settled back into the cushions, head resting back, facing toward the ceiling.

She really is beautiful, isn’t she?

“Will you please leave me alone for a bit, please?” he admonished himself.

“Going deeper… so much deeper… twice as deep now, with every breath you take you find yourself sliding twice as deep as before… more and more relaxed… peaceful… calm… as thoughts come to you, you can easily let them slide by… with any thoughts that come to your peaceful relaxed mind, they take you deeper… every thought, every word takes you twice as deep… deeper… and deeper… more and more relaxed…”

She was so beautiful. And he was so hard.

One Dirty Old Man, comi—Oops… I better not use that word, might trigger something deep inside of you…

He really hated that other side of himself.

“Adrianna, how do you feel now?”

”Floating… it’s… nice, very nice…”

“Good girl. I’m going to ask you some questions now, and I’d you to be honest with me. You can do that can’t you, be honest with me?”

”Yes.”

“Adrianna, how do you feel about Mark?” Get right to the point, why don’t you...

“I think… I think I love him. We’ve been seeing each other for a few months now, since the semester began. He’s so good to me, so considerate. He makes me laugh when I’m sad, when I think I can’t feel any better he pushes me over the edge even further,” a huge wide smile appearing on her face as these memories came back to her.

“Are you and Mark intimate?”

“Oh yes, yes…” Her face smoothed out at that memory, almost… orgasmic in bliss.

“Does he please you, Adrianna?”

“Yes, oh God yes, like no other ever has.”

“How many partners have you had in your life, Adrianna?”

“Four. Mark is the fourth.”

“So you would agree that Mark is special, wouldn’t you?” he asked.

“Oh yes, definitely. He’s so different from the others, so caring and considerate. Every time we come together he makes sure I’m satisfied before I even get the chance to return his love.”

He’s a Dom… interesting. Never would have thought that.

“How does he please you?”

“So slow, he goes so slowly, driving me insane. He makes little kisses, on my knees, my elbows, my nose; all the places that most men never think of as exciting. They all go for my nipples, of my stomach, or even my feet. I’ll never understand that foot fetish.”

Professor Martin did his best to stifle the laugh he felt growing in his belly, but just pushed it aside and continued.

“Continue, Adrianna, tell me how he pleases you.”

“The first time Mark kissed my nose, and I know it sounds silly, but I almost came. God it was amazing. He asked me to close my eyes, then he spoke some words to me I don’t even remember. I lost track of time and then I felt his lips just barely graze the tip of my nose and… Oh God…”

She started squirming on the couch, knees rising and falling again as before, but far more pronounced this time. Her thigh muscles were now flexing, tensing and relaxing, more and more agitated by the moment.

Professor Martin just sat there, looking at this… this Goddess before him, allowing herself to return to that memory in full blossom, opening herself to the pleasure her own mind was providing.

Wish you were 22 again, doncha?

“Shut up.”

“Adrianna, has Mark hypnotized you, especially for sex?”

”Well, he has hypnotized me. We’ve done that for each other; we both feel that hypnosis can enhance our relationship in many ways. But as for sex, no, we’ve just talked about it so far. But, it’s something I want to explore.”

That last tidbit was all he needed to hear.

“So, you would like to have Mark hypnotize you for the purpose of enhancing your sexual relationship, is that correct?”

”Oh yes, definitely.”

”Good girl. I want you to listen very carefully to my voice. You only hear my voice. My words become your thoughts. Do you understand?”

”Yes.”

“The next time you allow Mark to hypnotize you, you will stop him before he takes you into trance. You will look him deeply in the eyes, and you will tell him no, this time you will hypnotize him. He will more than likely be very surprised at you turning the tables on him, but when he looks into your eyes, you will feel an incredible wave of self-confidence that can not be broken.”

“You will have absolute confidence in your ability to hypnotize him, and you will hypnotize him more deeply than he has ever been. Do you understand?”

”Yes.”

“When he looks into your eyes, you will say these words, ‘Mark, tonight I am in charge. You will submit to me this evening, you will not resist. I will give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, but only if you obey me. Tell me now, will you submit to me for pleasure?’ and give him a moment to answer you.”

“If he says no, if he shows any signs of being unsure about what to say, you will simply continue on with your normal lovemaking and fall into a deep natural sleep in each others arms.”

“If he looks deep into your eyes and says, ‘Yes,’ then he is all yours. He will submit to you, he will obey your every command without hesitation. And you will be free to make your fantasies come true. You do want to command and control him for pleasure for both of you, don’t you, Adrianna?”

”Yes, yes, yes.”

“When he submits to you, you will then hypnotize him, taking him deeper and deeper, so very deep. You will give him suggestions to keep himself from coming. Mark is only to come at your command. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will suggest to him while he is deep in trance that no matter how much pleasure he feels, no matter what you do to him, he will not come. Tell me what suggestion you will give Mark when he is deep in his trance.”

“I will suggest to him that he is not able to come unless I command him to do so.”

”Good girl, you’re a very good girl, Adrianna. And as you take your next deep breath in, you may find yourself smiling the biggest brightest most wonderful smile you’ve ever experienced. Let yourself smile now, feel it, feel the happiness inside knowing that you will take Mark on a journey he’ll never forget.”

The Professor leaned back in his chair, waiting for it.

It began slowly, from the corners of her mouth. They pulled outwards, her lips parted, the glistening white teeth peeking through. Her lips parted farther, the smile widened, and she took a very deep breath and let it out in a long, slow deep sigh.

Professor Martin just stared, totally slack jawed. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever had the pleasure to gaze upon, right here, at arms length. He wanted her so bad, but he was better than the desire.

He took a deep breath in, held it for a few moments, and then let it go in a deep sigh of his own. The erection was raging in his pants, but he just couldn’t risk it. He wanted these two kids to be happy together. Lord knows there just isn’t enough of that going around.

“Adrianna, in a few moments I will count from one to five. At the count of one, I will place a magazine in your left hand which you will hold onto until I count five. With each number I count, you will find yourself more and more alert, coming back to me, into my office, comfortable and relaxed. Do you understand?”

”Yes.”

“One.”

I placed the magazine back into her left hand; she gripped it tightly.

“Two. Coming up now, rising faster, movement returning to parts of your body.”

“Three. Almost there now, finding a peace of mind and a clarity of thought you’ve been missing for some time. Feeling like you do between sleep and waking.”

“Four. Faster and faster, coming up.”

”Five.”

As her eyes fluttered open, Professor Martin went right into where he was going before the induction happened.

“Thanks,” he said, taking the magazine from her hand. The look of confusion on her face, total disorientation, quickly changed to another big smile as his “Thanks” sank into her conscious and now fully aware mind.

“No problem. So, is there anything you need to talk to me about today?”

More than you can possibly imagine, Adrianna… but some things just aren’t meant to happen…

“No, that’s all. Take care of Mark, he’s special. Don’t let him get away. And if either of you ever have any questions about hypnosis, my door is always open.”

”Wow, thanks Professor. That’s so sweet of you.” She rose from the couch as he rose from his chair. And before he knew it, she was hugging him, a deep around the neck passionate hug. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, and left him standing there, hard as iron and breathless as she walked out of his office.

Professor Martin went to his bathroom door, opened it, stepped inside, closed the door, and came harder than ever before in his entire life.

* * *

Part Three: “Shake It Everybody ‘Cause It Feels So Right…”

Several days later, Mark and Adrianna sat on the couch in his apartment watching TV. As the night wore on, their snuggling became more intense, reaching a crescendo just before the 11 O’clock news came on.

Mark stood from the couch, reached a hand down to her, and asked, “Will you accompany me to my bedroom, Adrianna?”

“Of course,” she sighed back at him. Rising from the couch into his embrace, into another knee buckling kiss, she was lost in his arms. She never had any reservations about being with him. From the first moment he approached her months ago, she felt comfortable in his arms and loved every second of it.

As they made their way to the bedroom, she began to get a strange feeling inside, something she just couldn’t lock onto, but it was there nonetheless.

They entered the bedroom, standing before the foot of the bed. He looked into her eyes, those wonderful deep hazel eyes, and spoke:

“Adrianna, I want to hypnotize you. Will you allow this to happen tonight?”

All at once, her resolve did a 180. Her eyes widened, her nostrils flared, her pulse shot up, and she understood what she must do.

“No, not this time. Tonight you submit to me. I will hypnotize you, and take you places you’ve never dreamed of going. Will you obey?”

Mark’s eyes went wide as if on cue. His cock sprang forth from underneath his sweatpants, but he hardly noticed it at all. He was too lost in her eyes at that point.

“Yes, I will obey. I want to obey you, for pleasure.”

“Good boy,” Adrianna snapped.

“Take off your clothes, and sit on the edge of the bed,” she commanded. Mark had no choice but to obey, since it was truly what he desired.

He disrobed quickly, just as she did. He noticed her skin, shining in the dim light of their room. It was not fully lit, but enough light came from the bathroom to illuminate their bodies, their faces, and most importantly to him, her eyes. Oh how he wanted to just get lost in those eyes, so deep, letting her lead the way.

“I obey,” he silently whispered to himself, “for pleasure.”

Adrianna, having completely assumed her role at this point, merely stared Mark down. Her eyes were feral in their intensity, never leaving his for one single moment.

“Sit on the bed, Mark.”

He did as commanded.

She sat to his left, still maintaining the eye contact, so very important at this point in her induction.

“Mark, look deep into my eyes, so deeply into my eyes. You love looking into my eyes, don’t you?”

“Yesssss…” was all he could manage to whisper, having already gone deep.

“Good boy. Gazing so deep into my eyes, feeling your relaxation sweep over you, taking you so deep… deeper… so sleepy, you’re my sleepy boy tonight aren’t you?”

“Yessss…”

“Good boy. Now go deeper into my eyes, Mark… so much deeper than before… take a deep breath for me… that’s it… hold it… hold it… now exhale through your mouth, so deep… let it go, Mark… just let it go… and surrender to my eyes.”

“Surrender to the pleasure you see in my eyes… the pleasure you so desperately desire, deep inside my pretty hypnotic eyes… all your thoughts just slide away… all your worries just float away from your mind as you go deeper… and deeper… so deep now… Mark, do you want to go deeper?”

“yesss…” Much quieter that time, he’s slipping very fast, almost there.

“Now my love, I want you to concentrate on my finger… watch my finger, focus all your attention on this one finger… no thoughts, no concerns, and merely focus all your being on the tip of my finger…” Adrianna held her right hand at eye level, about two feet in front of his face, index finger only standing up.

His eyes locked onto her fingertip, following it anywhere she chose to move it. She began drawing a lazy eight in mid-air, keeping his attention focused there, and nothing else mattered to Mark.

She slowly let her left hand rise up from the bed, coming up his back so gently, oh so gently. Her fingernails were lightly grazing again his skin, and his whole body became covered in goose bumps at that moment. A shiver went through him from his head to his toe, unlike anything he had ever felt before. A slight whimper escaped his lips as he relaxed more and more, only seeing the finger floating in the air before his sleepy tired eyes.

“That’s it, baby, follow my finger, let all of your attention focus on that finger, right there.” She continued the lazy eights as her hand rose higher up his back.

Once she reached the back of his neck, she opened her hand, placed the palm against the back of his neck, just below the hairline, and with the tip of the thumb just below the base of his right ear she squeezed ever so gently while she spoke the word: “Relax.”

Mark’s whole body shuddered at the double sensation of the hand on the neck and the command to relax. His eyes fluttered but remained open.

She lessened her grip on his neck, waited several seconds, then squeezed again while she spoke the word: “Surrender.”

Even more this time, Mark just shook from head to toe, one quick gasp of breath, more intense than ever. This time his eyes closed completely for several seconds.

Once more she lessened her grip, and then repeated: “Obey.”

He was riding a crest of pleasure the likes of which he had never known before. Her words, the grip on his neck, the finger taking him… it was almost too much to stand.

Adrianna repeated the pattern of the three words two more times. Each time she did, the word became anchored to the squeeze, which was anchored in him as a command he simply could not resist – because he didn’t want to resist.

After the third cycle, she spoke directly to him.

“Mark, in a few moments the finger that captures your attention will touch your forehead. When it does, you will feel an incredible wave of pleasure wash over your whole body, and you will feel an almost uncontrollable urge to come. You will not come, Mark. You will not come until I command you to come. Do you understand?”

“yesssssssss… musssst nooott commmme…”

“Gooooood boy… very good boy. Now, once the finger approaches your forehead, your eyes will follow the finger upwards as it touches you. The finger will then slowly, so slowly, move down your forehead, across the bridge of your nose and your eyes will continue to follow. As the finger releases you and leaves your nose, your eyes will close, and you will simply fall into a deep relaxing sleep. This is not something you will resist; you will simply let it happen. Do you understand?”

As she asked the question, she knew his answer would be yes, so as his mouth opened to speak, she squeezed his neck once again to anchor his obedience to her firmly, once and for all.

“yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss…”

And as simple as that, he was hers.

She proceeded to move her finger slowly, and then stopped, holding it midair, several inches from his nose, directly at eye level.

She turned her wrist so her finger pointed directly at his forehead, and he saw it coming. One quick gasp of breath in, and her finger touched his forehead. He exhaled that gasp in a fantastically slow sigh.

Adrianna then lowered her finger, dragging it down over the brow, down the upper bridge of his nose, tracing it down towards the tip. His eyes were fluttering all the time; from the moment she began to move her finger, he was floating, waiting for something to just lightly tap him so he would fall.

As her finger got to the edge of his nose, at the same moment the finger left it, she squeezed one final time and said: “Obey.”

The suggestion to sleep, the hand on the neck, the command to obey, the pleasure he was feeling… it was all simply too much for Mark, and he obeyed.

Falling backwards into the bed, her hand still gently squeezing his neck, he was so relaxed, feeling so good as he slipped into unconsciousness.

His breathing was more relaxed now, obviously, as Adrianna just watched him sleep. So peaceful, so beautiful, she didn’t want to disturb him but she knew she must. Her own desires were important, as well.

“Mark, can you hear me?” she asked, full of hope.

“Yesssss…” he replied.

“Good boy. I want you to listen to my voice. Only my voice matters now. You will answer my questions quickly and obediently, with no hesitation. You will obey the voice, do you understand?”

”Yes.”

“Mark, I want you to tell me your greatest fantasy with me, the one fantasy you want more than any other, right now.”

“I want you to take me, use me, for your pleasure. All night, every night, forever, for as long as you’ll have me, I want to be yours. I want to obey.”

Adrianna had to sit up on the bed, letting go of Mark in the process. She knew he wanted to please her, but she had not been prepared for this. Her tears overtook her as the passion she felt for Mark pushed her clean over the edge she had been walking ever since this began.

A fit of tears swarmed over her, and she fell back onto the bed, next to her love, resting so deep inside himself. She couldn’t share this with him, not yet, but she would at some point. She wanted to submit to him just the same, but the time for her submission would come soon enough. Tonight, she would make Mark’s fantasy a reality.

“Mark, your fantasy will come true this evening. Follow the voice, do as the voice commands and you will experience the fantasy. Do you want to obey the voice?”

“Yes, I want to obey the voice.”

“Good boy. Mark, I want you to think about Adrianna. Think about how much you love her. Everything about her turns you on: her touch, her smell, her taste, her smile, laugh, eyes, hair, everything turns you on. And as you realize just how much you care for her, your arousal peaks. Your cock grows, larger, harder and firmer, more and more with each passing second. Experience that now, Mark, feel your cock harden at the thought of Adrianna.”

She turned her eyes to his groin, and amazingly, he was already erect, throbbing visibly. She hadn’t noticed it before, but she understood what was called the “Gallant Reaction,” which is a spontaneous erection that some men suffer from because of specific stimuli.

During hypnotic inductions, it was widely known that many men – and women – would have a spontaneous erection (women became ‘wet’ as the terminology goes) or an onset of intense sexual arousal. Something about slipping under, losing control, submission, and dominance – there was something to it that caused strong arousal in both sexes.

Adrianna continued: “Mark, I want you to slowly climb up onto the bed, bring your lower legs up so you can slip deeper into relaxation. Do that now.”

Mark rose up on his arms, pushing against the bed, causing him to slide up towards the head of the bed frame. As his head neared the pillows, Adrianna took the second pillow from her side and placed it under him just as he collapsed back onto the pillow.

“Mark, I want you to relax… deeper and deeper… going deeper with each breath… with each word the voice says… more and more relaxed… deeper and deeper… and you may find that as you slide deeper into relaxation, your arousal and desire for Adrianna increases. But you must listen to the voice, the voice leads the way for you into pleasure… you will follow the voice, the voice will lead you to Adrianna, into your fantasy. Do you understand?”

”Yes.”

“Good boy. Relax… and go deeper… so much deeper… and your cock grows harder… as you grow harder, you go deeper into relaxation… as your arousal increases you grow harder… harder… deeper… harder… deeper… growing so hard… going so deep…”

Mark’s breath grew increasingly labored; his panting and whimpering grew louder with each breath.

Adrianna was slowly fingering herself, keeping wet for the moment she took him and used him, just as he desired. She was only worried that she might come herself before she wanted to: with Mark, at the same time.

He was getting close, she could sense it. She rose onto her knees on the bed, slid over to his unconscious body, and straddled him slowly. She looked down upon her love, wondering just what he was seeing behind those eyelids, his eyes darting constantly.

“Mark, open your eyes.”

His eyes fluttered open over several seconds, still focused on something he was unconsciously seeing in his mind.

“Look into my eyes, Mark. Look deeply into my eyes.”

In one swift motion, as his eyes locked onto hers, she did three things: she lowered herself onto his stiff cock; she leaned forward reaching behind his neck and squeezed when her hand got there; she looked deep into his eyes and uttered a single word.

“Come.”

Mark’s eyes rolled back into his head, his back arched, his hands grabbed hold of the comforter on the bed squeezing his knuckles white. When he arched his back, he drove himself into her, going deeper than she had ever dreamed, hitting her cervix in one clean thrust.

He screamed her name in one long breath; she screamed his in a similar manner. Both of them came deep, hard, and fast, at the same time.

In moments it was over, both lovers collapsed onto the bed, both lovers unconscious. They slept for many hours like that, waking up in each others arms.

“Whoa… did we actually do that?” Mark looked over, and saw her crying.

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

Adrianna, still shaking from the sobs of her crying, wasn’t sure how to answer.

”Mark, I have no idea. I loved it; I loved every second of it. But… most all I love you.”

Mark pulled her close, kissed her cheeks, tasting the dried tears there. He kissed her forehead, and then once again, as he did so long ago, he kissed her nose. She then lost herself in a torrent of tears as he pulled back and kissed her long and hard directly on the mouth.

Their arms wrapped around each other, never wanting to let go. But the day was beginning, and they had things to do.

They talked over breakfast about it, about the experience and Adrianna said that she had talked to Professor Martin a few days prior.

“Adrianna, do you remember what you two talked about in his office?”

”Yeah, sorta. I think I nodded off on his couch. It’s such a comfortable couch there… so relaxing… so…” and her voice drifted off.

Mark knew the onset of a trance as well as anyone else, so he went with it.

“That’s right, Adrianna, so comfortable… so relaxing… take a deep breath and when you exhale you’ll find yourself sitting there, on Professor Martin’s couch… so deeply relaxed, feeling wonderful… find yourself there now, Adrianna… and tell me what you see.”

”I see Professor Martin, he’s… he’s talking to me but… my arms… they’re… stuck.”

“Tell me about your arms, Adrianna. Describe how they’re stuck.”

“I… I remember him… asking to see the magazine… and when I handed it to him… I just sort of… forgot for a second… the magazine was gone and he was holding my wrist… and I felt… I don’t know; just… gray, for some reason, that’s the description.”

“Well I’ll be damned… he did a handshake on her… I wonder…” Mark thought to himself.

“Just relax for me, love, relax and drift peacefully for a few moments. I will return to you shortly.” Adrianna just sat there, content look on her face, drifting inside her own mind.

Mark ran into his study, grabbed his MiniDisc, a lapel mic, and a blank MD. He returned to the living room, sat down in the chair next to her, laying the recorder on the table as he clipped the mic to his shirt. He did a quick test recording to check the levels; he wanted this to be very clear with no mistakes. He deleted the test track, set the recording mode and pressed Record.

“Adrianna, in a few moments I will awaken you. When you awaken, you will immediately feel an uncontrollable urge to hypnotize me. Once you take me nice and deep, you will ask me questions about my visit with Professor Martin last week.”

“You will ask me to describe in extreme detail every word, every action, and every single thing that happened from the time I walked into his office until the time I walked out. You will cause me to relive those moments, as they happened.”

“Once I have relived every moment in extreme detail, and I have left the Professor’s office, you will awaken me, suggesting that I remember everything that occurred during this trance with perfect clarity and recall. You will also suggest that I remember everything that occurred in the Professor’s office with the same level of clarity and detail. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. I’m going to count from one to three. At the count of three you will awaken, feeling relaxed and refreshed, and you will immediately carry out your instructions. You will not notice the MiniDisc unit on the table, nor the microphone I have attached to my chest. They will not appear to your waking mind; they are of no concern to you.”

“One. Coming up now, rising faster. Two. Becoming more and more aware now, and Three. Wide awake.”

Her eyes fluttered, just for a moment. She smiled at Mark. Then she slid her chair over to his.

“Relax, love, and sleep for me.” Her finger touched his forehead, dropping across the bridge of his nose, and he slept.

Later that day, after countless playbacks of that MiniDisc, as well as now having conscious recollection of what had happened, Mark decided what to do.

He put Adrianna back under one final time to allay any fears he had of Professor Martin using Adrianna in that way, more and more scared by the moment.

As she recounted her experience to Mark from the moment she went into the Professor’s office to the moment she left, a wave of calm overtook him when he realized the Professor only meant to help them both.

He hadn’t taken advantage of Adrianna – or him, for that matter – as his overactive mind was forced to imagine.

“Thanks, Professor. I owe you one. And I’ll be paying you back today, I promise.”

He found himself at the door of Professor Martin’s office some time later, sure of purpose but totally lacking in self-confidence.

“Can I really do this? Am I ready? I think I am, he made it so easy… but he’s so experienced, I wonder if…” and he forced the thought out of his mind, accepting the last suggestion he had Adrianna give him before he left: “You can do this. Easily. Without thought, as though you’ve done it a thousand times. You will perform exactly as Professor Martin performed, and the results will be the same.”

He knocked twice.

“Come on in,” the voice beckoned from within.

Opening the door, he saw Professor Martin sitting at his desk, working as usual.

“This man needs to get out more often,” Mark thought, “maybe I can help.”

“Oh, hi Mark, come on in. Just finishing up grading some midterms. You want the bad news now or you want to wait?” that Cheshire grin again on his face.

“Hit me, might as well get it over with.”

“96, an A+. You did very nice work on the descriptions, Mark, impressive work, truly impressive work. Congratulations.”

He began to rise from his desk, outstretched right hand and Mark almost froze.

Now, do it now

He stepped forward, shifting his weight to his left foot. Leaning in, and… there.

He switched.

The Professor, having many friends in the field that liked to play practical jokes, with posthypnotic suggestions that ran rampant, had taken some precautions for himself.

With friends that liked to party at odd times of day and suggest instant erections, orgasms on command, freezing, loss of control of bodily functions, etc, he had found it necessary long ago to give himself what’s called “glove anesthesia.”

What it comes down to is this: He had someone take him really deep into trance in the past, and because he trusted that person, he provided a suggestion that his left and right hands and wrists would automatically become numb if and when his unconscious mind sensed a handshake of any kind coming on. The touch used to initiate a handshake induction would thus become null and void.

But of course, Mark had no knowledge of this.

Mark snapped out with his left hand, grabbing the Professor’s right wrist exactly the same as the Professor had done to him. Raising the hand quickly to eye level, he even used exactly the same words, the same pacing.

Kinda reminds you of someone, doesn’t it?

”Yep,” the Professor said to himself,” so let’s see where Mark wants to go with this.”

And he faked it.

Mark continued with the induction, making the suggestions, pushing the hand slightly forward, suggesting the eyes close; it was a perfect imitation of the Professor’s induction—except for the fact that it wasn’t actually working.

Mark continued on, offering the same deepening suggestions as the Professor stood straight behind his desk, apparently oblivious to the world around him; all save for Mark’s words.

Mark approached from the side of the desk, made the same suggestion about the hand on the shoulder and dropping into the chair (modified from the couch that Mark fell into).

Once the Professor was down, Mark went through the same deepening suggestions, slightly modified in some respects, but it sounded the same.

Mark then got to the good part.

“Professor, I’m going to ask you some questions now, and I’d like you to be honest and answer them. You can do that, can’t you, Professor?”

”Yes.” Impressive, the boy has confidence. He really is going to be fantastic in this field.

“A few days ago, when I came to visit, you used a handshake induction on me, didn’t you?”

Calm old man, don’t give away your ruse… breath deep, relax, no emotions, don’t tip him off, see where this goes…

“Yes.”

“Why Professor, can you tell me why?”

”When I told you that I wasn’t interested in teaching you ahead of the others, especially about the handshake induction, you seemed to… drift away, losing interest. You are an excellent student, Mark, and I don’t want to discourage you. I knew I had to do something to keep you interested in the subject, and when you reached to shake my hand, my old Hypnotherapist self kicked in and I shook your hand.”

Mark let that sink in for a few. “Whoa, I wasn’t expecting that, I thought he was into something kinky… but I had no idea… he’s trying to help me… weird.” Ok, ok, you can contemplate this later, get to Adrianna

“Professor, when you asked Adrianna into your office, you did a handshake induction on her as well. Can you tell me why?”

“I wanted to hypnotize her.”

“That’s it?” Mark asked incredulously.

“Well, no. I’m very attracted to her, as most men are. She’s quite a beautiful woman, Mark, I had a chance and I took it. I’m sorry if I betrayed your trust, but I wanted to hypnotize her.”

Mark understood, even though he didn’t want to believe it, the Professor was skilled enough to have suggested that Adrianna simply forget anything that occurred during her trance, so he couldn’t fully trust her memories. But the Professor was another story.

Besides, Mark already understood the suggestions left in his own subconscious about submitting to Adrianna. Even now as he recalled the memory he felt a twinge of arousal. His submission to her was absolute now; he believed it with everything that he was and reveled in it.

“What did you suggest to her, Professor?”

“I told her that you would submit to her will the next time you two got together for a session of mutual hypnosis. When you tried to take control and hypnotize her, a suggestion inside your subconscious would cause you to submit to her as soon as she told you she was in charge. Your willingness to hypnotize her was her trigger. Her need to take charge and hypnotize you was yours. I played both sides against the middle, you could say.”

“Oh, Professor, if you only knew. I had to be carried off the field after the sacking she gave me…” Mark mused to himself.

“Professor, why didn’t you… do anything with Adrianna? Surely you wanted her. She told me about your erection when she hugged you, but she didn’t say anything about it because she knows she’s a beautiful woman. It’s not like you’re the first man to be strongly aroused in her presence.”

“I did want her. I still do, very much so. But I have responsibilities. I wanted to give her such pleasure, and I could have, just with my words. The power of hypnosis is the power of the mind itself. It’s amazing. But it wasn’t meant to be.”

“I did, however, get great pleasure just from seeing her slip deep into trance. I can’t explain that feeling, and I’m sure you know just what I’m talking about. Power, raw power. It’s intoxicating, but that’s not the type of person I am.”

Mark, thoroughly satisfied with the answers he was given, instructed the Professor to relax and drift for a few moments. “Now what do I do… think dammit, think.”

And then it came to him. The Professor was more than that now; he was a friend, and friend he could trust. And that’s how he decided to leave it at that and see where things went from there. But a little incentive wouldn’t hurt.

”Professor Martin, when was the last time you went out for a nice meal, great company and a good time?”

“He’s asking me to dinner… wonderful,” the Professor giggled inwardly to himself.

“Six months or so. Some colleagues of mine took me to a nice steakhouse near the campus. Great evening, it was fun.”

“When I awaken you, I will ask you to have dinner with Adrianna and myself, tonight, and you may find yourself very accepting of the offer with no hesitation. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Professor, in a few moments, I’m going to count from one to five. With each number I count you will find yourself rising higher and higher, becoming more and more alert, until I count five. When I count one you will stand between your chair and your desk. When I count two you will reach out with your right hand, the same way you were about to shake my hand when I came in. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“When I count five, you will awaken, feeling relaxed, refreshed and alert. Your eyes will open, and you will shake my hand.”

Mark walked back to the spot he was in when the Professor offered his hand.

“One.”

The Professor rose to his feet, slowly, and steadied himself.

”Two.”

The Professor lifted his right arm and leaned a bit into his desk, just as before.

“Three. Coming up now, higher and higher, more and more alert.”

”Four. Almost there now… feelings returning to the body, the mind, and…”

“Five.”

The Professor’s eyes snapped open, and he smiled.

Mark stepped forward and shook his hand.

In that moment of trust between student and teacher, both of them knew this friendship would last forever. And both would be better because of it.

“Thanks, Professor. How can I ever repay you? I have an idea, how about dinner tonight, you, me and Adrianna? What do you say, at least give us the chance to pay you back for everything.” Mark looked at the Professor, hoping to see some kind of reaction.

Professor Martin, knowing exactly what Mark was looking for, gave it to him. He fluttered his eyes purposely, drew in a quick breath of air, and said:

”You know, it’s been about six months since I had a good meal with friends. Thanks, I’d love to. Pick me up here about, oh, say 7:00 PM?” That Cheshire grin returned once more.

“Deal. See you at 7. Thanks,” Mark said as he whirled back out into the hallway.

Professor Martin sat back down in his chair. He took a deep breath, held it in for several seconds, and then let it out.

“That boy is really going places…”

He laughed loudly, from the heart, and went back to grading papers.

FIN