The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Plus Two

Part 2

Back to 3:30 am on a Saturday morning in October 1999. In the fraternity house basement, the brunette with a dancer’s body and a miniskirt curled next to her passed out sorority sister, officially ending the party. But up in the locked “Presidential suite” room on the second floor, the merriment had not stopped.

Slowly, as though in a fog, Ron started to wake up. More accurately, Ron became aware that a massive headache was pounding his skull, and that he was waking up into a wicked hangover. Slowly opening his eyes into little slits, he recognized the ceiling, closer to him than normal, and he realized he was on the top bunk bed. And he remembered that the top bunk was not his bunk. His was the bigger bed on the other side of the room. He didn’t remember getting into Jerry’s bed, but here he was. He sensed movement in the room. He started to roll over on his side to see if anyone was in his bed, and found that his arms and legs were tied down in an “X” arms over his head, and legs spread.

Saying “what da fuck?” in his commanding voice was his typical response to something puzzling (and this was puzzling) but he realized his lips were sealed. Literally. He could only breathe through his nose because there was tape or something over his mouth and something stuffed inside it pushing his tongue down. What should have been something like a roar came out sounding like a strong exhale into a pillow. He could still turn his head though, and he looked over to see quite a sight on his bed: In the dim early morning light, accented with red, he could see Alex, the Gamma, naked, splayed out like him, tied face up over the sheets on bed, with a black collar around his neck, duct tape over his mouth, and a blindfold on, giving out his own muffled groans with his neck muscles flexing. Straddled over him, also naked except for her jeweled choker, her knees just below his shoulders and her head between his outspread legs, was one of the blondes, Gerry or Michelle, Ron still wasn’t sure, head slowly bobbing up and down on his dick, one arm stroking Alex’s legs the other down below playing with his balls or doing something else. Seeing this sight, Ron forgot about his own situation, and watched, as the blonde expertly deep throated the relatively large Alex, then came up for air, kissing the swimmer’s shaved and waxed twig and berries that still was hard as rock. Her eyes were still bright red, and gave off a light that shown onto Alex and wherever she looked. The blonde then closed her eyes, and deeply kissed her way down his legs, slowly sliding her body down his. She leisurely mounted Alex, reverse cowgirl style, legs crouched between his, pumping onto him, and supporting her body by putting her arms straight down in front of her. As she continued slowly rocking down on top of him, perky tits slightly swaying back and forth with her, the other blonde rose naked from the bed underneath Ron, and walked over to the big bed. The second blonde stood at the foot of the bed, bent over, eyes closed, and took the first one’s head in her hands and passionately kissed her. As the first blonde continued to rock and pump on Alex, her eyes closed in concentration. Both of the girls’ bodies seem to glow from the inside, and glisten or sparkle with Alex underneath, his whole body straining and pumping. The scene reached a crescendo as the reverse cowgirl plunged her head between the second one’s breasts as Alex began bucking up more and more. Ron could just stare as Alex finally let out a muffled cry and came, his breath limited to what he could pull in through his nose, and the second girl hugged the cowgirl into her breasts, breathing heavily herself. After a few moments, when Alex’s heavy breathing subsided, the first blonde slid him out of her, and curled up back on him, on his side, face to face, her body snaked along his, while the other blonde came back over to the bunk bed out of Ron’s sight. The first blonde lightly kissed Alex’s face and neck, nuzzling up against him. The light coming from her eyes shown on Alex wherever she looked, seeming to penetrate into his body. The other girl returned to the bunk bed, eyes seemingly closed, focused on her duties, never looking up to make eye contact with Ron when she or saw the huge boner he had from watching the recent events.

The girl on Alex was stroking and caressing his body, and whispering into his ear, as Alex’s still slick penis still bobbed at far less than half mast. Ron was paying rapt attention. The girl’s whispers, which were just a little too soft for Ron to hear, slowly became longer, and more rhythmic, as her hands slid across Alex’s body, and one hand ultimately ended up back at Alex’s member, gently bringing it slowly back to life, erect. Her body seemed to be a furnace, and her red eyes stared directly at Alex, even though his own eyes were covered. As she was getting in to round two on Alex, the second one stood back up, and brought a small black leather bag or purse over to the bed. She unzipped it, took out a bottle of lube, and dribbled some onto Alex’s dick to help the first one with her work. The first one nodded at the second, while continuing to slowly pump up and down the shaft with her long, manicured fingers, while chanting whispers, staring her light into his head, and watching Alex give his muffled “yes” in reply. The second one then reached into the bag again, and took out what looked like a very large yellow highlighter, and a small glass vial. While the first one continued pumping, Ron could hear her switch from chanting, to a whispered question, asking it repeatedly as her hand traveled up and down Alex’s restrained dick. Ron heard Alex muffle in response under his gag, “Yes. Yes. Yes,” and see his nodding in the same rhythm, and the first blonde kept chanting and pumping. Ron then saw the second one hold up the pen, plug the vial into the back of it, take off the cap, and flick it with her finger. Ron realized it was an auto-injector, used instead of needles for injecting drugs into people, and tensed up his body, trying to get up before they stuck Alex with anything. He yelled again behind his own gag, and this time, both girls looked up at him.

Ron locked eyes with the one on the bed, whose red eyes shined directly into his now, and she smiled, nodding at Ron as she continued to whisper into Alex’s ear, and slowly jerk off his now hard dick. She winked at Ron. The second one turned back to look at the first, who then nodded toward Ron and went back to shining her eyes on Alex. The second one got up off the bed, and slowly swayed over to the coffee table. She reached into the bag and brought out a second thin choker with a large stone. Kneeling, and chanting to herself, she placed the choker on her neck, and locked it. Immediately, her eyes went from their cloudy blue to the same red of the choker stone. She rose up from her knees, and walked over to the bunk beds, eyes closed, smiling, standing on her tip toes to be the height of the upper bunk. She laid her head against Ron’s restrained arm, right in front of Ron’s face. She opened her eyes, and they were red, pink, and glowing.. In fear, Ron struggled against the ties, and struggled to get the gag out of his mouth trying to waive his head around and appear strong. The second blonde’s response was to kiss Ron’s arm, gently and smile, locking her gaze with him, as he struggled. Once she got to the bunks she stood on the lower bed and placed her head on Ron’s secured arm, kissing it and looking at him with her hypnotic eyes. Ron kept struggling, but felt a wave of pleasure spread from where her lips touched him, and could not look away from her. Her hands then reached out and down and touched Ron’s stomach, moving down to lightly caressing his member. Ron, feeling that he had at least delayed whatever they were going to do, relaxed a little bit, but when he did so, the raised herself up, her hands left his dick, and then poof, the lights went out when she pulled a tight hood down over his head. Ron could feel her then reach behind and zip down the back of the full-enclosure covering everything but his nose holes, and mouth. But his mouth was already taped, so one of the two openings did not matter. He could feel the second blonde then snap shut the eye holes to make them extra secure, and now felt his whole head encased in leather. Then, he felt a pull on his head as the second blonde must have been securing the now-zipped hood to the heard of the bed, further immobilizing Ron. He continued to strain against his bonds, trying to yell, his headache pounding. She whispered into his ear: “You have seen the dragon.”

His eyes were covered by snapped on blindfold, his head was encased in a leather hood that was immobilized, his mouth was taped, and his hands and feet were tied down as well, and as much as he struggled he could not really move, as he heard the whispered chants and Alex’s muffled response on the bed. Eventually he stopped struggling and the attempts at yelling, and listened to the quite chants and questions. Then, as he heard more muffled groaning from Alex as he came again, he heard the mechanical “click” of the auto injector, and then slowly the chanting stopped and everything got quiet.

And Ron realized he himself had a raging erection.

After a few more moments of quiet, one of the blonde girls said “Let’s cover him up so he doesn’t get cold” and Ron heard sheets or something being put over Alex’s body. He then heard some movement towards the bathroom, and heard the door close. After some flushing and more quiet, he heard the door open again. He lay there, on the top bunk, alert, alive, but tied down and bound, gagged and blindfolded. Completely helpless.

Ron heard, or sensed, movement near the bed, and sensed they were moving the coffee table over to the bunk bed so they could stand on it and be above him. He heard them step on top, and felt a hand gliding over his body. One voice said “how did he come out of it so quick? It’s supposed to last two more hours,” and the other one almost whispered, “Shh,” then, after a moment, “do you think he went back down?” The other one responded “his dick sure hasn’t.” Ron felt a flick of a finger on his dick, and felt it respond, twitching back and forth.

“No, he’s awake in there,” one said, gently patting his head. “We’re going to do this the fun way.” Ron, who had no idea what was going on, or what was going to happen, let out an involuntary whimper. “Oh, it’s ok, baby,” one of the voices said. “we’re going to do it the fun way. You could have spent all night seeing me, tasting me, touching me, and smelling me, in your mind, little boy. Your brothers were specially sedated during the induction, and living through a fantasy of their own design in their minds. But you didn’t take the whole pill as far as I can figure. I’m going to take you down with just enough happy juice to keep you awake, but to keep you pliant, and make your fantasy mine.” And then Ron felt an ever so soft kiss on his cheek. “But we already know what your dream is, right little boy? What did you call it? A gimp? By the time we finish, you’re going to be my little slave boy. You’re going to be, as you call it, my gimp.” They moved away, apparently letting Ron sit and think of what was to come. Even though it scared him, his dick stood straight at attention, giving him away.

A few moments later, after some rustling around and some murmured whispers, Ron, still in the blackness, felt a one of the blondes lift his legs up and slide something cool underneath them. She then did the same thing under his torso. Some kind of pad, like a very thin tumbling mat. He then felt one of them climb up on top of him, and sit lightly on his stomach facing him. She bent down over, and kissed his cheek again, lingering, then blew gently and whispered slowly into his ear, “You’re Ronald, right? You’re the Alpha male. I’m Gerry. I’m pleased to meet you. Please, don’t get up. Ha ha.” Her hands were moving along his tensed up, naked body, she was crouched up above his mid-section, touching him. She moved up to his ear. “Let me tell you a secret,” she whispered. “I’m in love with men, and I’m in love with power. I always have been.” She paused, and kissed the leather surrounding his face. “That makes you the perfect man for me,” she cooed. He could feel her starting to lower herself down onto his super erect dick, and as he started to enter her, she pulled away. “ Oh yes, Ronald, yes, we are going to fuck,” she said. “You want to fuck me, don’t you, my boy. As you little boys today say, you are down to fuck. Right?” At this point, Ron had little resistance, and through his gag tried to say “yes.”

“I can’t tell yes from no from you, Ronald,” she said. “So when you say yes, I need you to nod your head when you say it, can you do that, Ronald?” Ron mumbled yes through his gag, and nodded his head. “Good boy,” she said, and when she did so, she touched the tip of his dick ever so slightly. “Good boy. And when you want to say no, you just turn your head from side to side and say no, understand, Ronald?” Ron said “yes,” and nodded. “But I don’t want you to say no to me Ronald, do you understand?” Ron, again, mumbled “yes,” and nodded. “Remember that, Ronald. I don’t like to hear no. Can you remember that? “ Ron nodded, and breathed out “yes.”

“You had some trouble remembering my name though, didn’t you, though, Ronald. Maybe you have memory problems.” Her fingers were tracing his chest. “Let’s have some fun, to start, and maybe it will help you remember. Tell me ‘no,’ ok Ronald?”

Ron did nothing. No response for a while, and then he felt her hand slide down, and grasp one of his testicles. “Tell me no, Ron, or it gets real bad, real quick. Understand,” she whispered.

Ron thought about it, and realized it was a lose lose situation, and that he liked balls as they were. So taking a sharp breath in, he shook his head and mumbled “no.” All of a sudden the mass of electrical pads that had been placed under his legs and back all went off at once, making every muscle in his body contract. He felt nauseous and cold and clammy, and it kept on coming, and got stronger, in waves. He bit down on his gag, and tried to ride it out, but could not bear it, and began to try to scream. She remained on top of him, apparently unaffected by the shock pads. Suddenly it ended, and he slowly caught his breath and settled down.

“Don’t say no to me. Do you understand, Ronald? Don’t say no, and we’ll get along fine. Ok?” Ronald, who was not a fan of unnecessary violence, for the first time since childhood, wanted to beat a woman badly. He wanted to keep this going so his brothers would come in and find this bitch and get her off of them. He wanted to yell out. He did nothing. He would not play along.

“That was just a taste of my pain, Ronald. Do you understand that? I am pleasure, as you saw and can feel, but I’m also pain, Ronald. And before we’re done here, you’re going to want the pain.” Ronald felt the electric pads come to life again, at a very low level, and needle into him, shooting up and down his body. And then, it ended again. “Can you hear me Ronald?” He did nothing. Another pause. “Can you hear me Ronald? Say yes.” He did nothing. Another pause. “I know I cause strong feelings in you, and I know that you want to get after me, and maybe even cause me physical harm, but let’s put that aside, right now, and tell me, Ronald, can you hear me?” He did nothing. Another pause. She started to stroke the inside of his right arm from his elbow to his armpit, and trace circles around his chest, while shifting her weight and still slightly sitting on him. “You watched me with your friend Alex over there, didn’t you Ronald,” she said while gently tracing more lines with her fingertips. “You lay up here, and watched me give Alex the hand job of his life, right? I’ll be you heard Alex say yes, in his way.” Ronald did not do anything. She continued tracing gently, with her fingertips. “I’m not sure when you came to, but I’ll be your even saw me even fuck your friend, or go down on him, didn’t you Ronald?” Again, Ronald did nothing, but he could not control his dick getting a little larger at the thought of her prior performance. “In his mind, Alex was in a far off land, living it up with the sensory input that his own brain provided him,” she said. He was in total la la land, and loving it. You, because you woke up, don’t get that fantasy. You don’t get the other side of the dragon’s eyes. But you know what, little boy? I think this might just be the same thing as your fantasy. Think about your fantasy as you feel this coursing through you.”

The electricity started back up, and Ron moaned on the inside. He lost track as to how long it lasted as it coursed through him, pain, but then, something else. Something steady. All of a sudden it was gone. Ron continued to breathe heavily through his nose, and noticed she was still on him. She also might be getting shocked. He also noticed that his erection never went away. Gerry continued, still on top of him, almost whispering. “You’re getting it now, little boy. You’re getting the message. By the way, I think you were out when we took care of the male Jerry, though, weren’t you Ronald. You would have felt the bed rocking and we would have noticed you. He’s down below, all taken care of. He had a great, great time, just like Alex. All in his mind. She tapped Ron’s head. Do you want that?” He continued to do nothing. She traced, slowly, with her fingers. “Nah, we’re going to do this live, for you little boy. I’m good, Ronald. I’m a great fuck. You have the perfect dick for me, and I can fit it all the way down my throat, Ronald. You don’t know how long I have been doing this, and I love my work.” She continued tracing with one hand, and with the other reached behind and gently touched the tip of his dick. Her two hands moving, she crouched over him and kissed his leather hood. “I know you’re in there, Ronald, and I know you’re down to fuck. I can feel it in your bone.” And she laughed a little bit while squeezing his dick. “Say yes, Ronald. Say yes, and we’ll start. You want at least a taste, right?”

Ron, against what was probably his better judgment at the time, shook his head and mumbled “no. No taste.” She continued tracing for a small moment, and gave his penis a little squeeze. “I don’t like to hear people tell me no.” And the electric shock started again, at high power again. But this time it wasn’t causing him agony, but intense frustration, because she, and not he, controlled it. The pain was not so bad, but what made him grit his teeth was his inability to do anything about it. Slowly, it turned down, back to nothing, but she was still on top, and started to absently play with his dick.

“I know what’s going on inside you right now, Ronald,” she said, bending over and whispering into his ear. “You want to be awake for this because you’re the top man, and you’re in control of everything around you. Your daddy, and your daddy’s daddy were always in control. And right now, you’re not in control. I am. And you’re going to realize tonight that me being in control is the best thing that could ever possibly happen to you. You’re going to want to be my little boy by the time we’re finished playing. You’re going to want to be my gimp. That’s your word Ronald. Gimp. For everyone else you’re the top man. But you’re going to realize that for me, you want to by my good gimp. Your boys are going to be our slaves, but you’re going to be my gimp. One step up from slave. And you’ll love it.”

This, predictably, caused rage inside Ron’s head, and he tried to yell at his top of his lungs “no!” but it came out as a very nasally sigh. Everything was totally black to him, and his world had been reduced to this. He did vigorously shake his head from side to side however, to get his point across. The shock started back up, his entire body tensed up, and he tried to scream, but it came out as an exhale. Somewhere inside the shock, though he realized that she was still playing with his dick. Inside what was supposed to be pain, he felt her fingertips giving him pleasure. Because everything else had been blacked out, or restrained, he lay there feeling the pain from the shock to his back and legs, but he also felt the pleasure from her obviously trained hands. Her hands themselves were sources of pleasure. Even inside all of this, he was surprising himself and realizing that the mixture of the two was an experience that was as intense as he had felt before. He could feel his body start to change from fear to excitement, and then suddenly the shock stopped.

“There, see what I mean? I know you, Ronald. For those last few seconds, I know you felt me doing this” as she stroked him expertly, “and felt the pads, but not as pain, but intensity. People used to use all kinds of bad shit to get where you are, little boy. Like torture stuff. Autoerotic asphyxiation. But thanks to Thomas Edison, we can do it now and not even leave a mark.” She had stopped stroking him, and was just holding his dick in her one hand, and absentmindedly drawing circles on his chest with her other hand’s fingernails. She bent down to whisper. “You need to know that whatever else happens tonight, you brought yourself to that point.” She started stroking again. “You put together what you previously thought as pain with what you thought as pleasure to get to that intense level. You’ve broken through, and now you can’t go back. Ever. Get right with me, and that intense feeling just gets better.

She kissed his leather hood, and he felt her rock back a little. The shock started again, and after just 3 or 4 second, he felt it differently again. Not as pain, but like riding a surf wave. And when she started into his dick again, the wave intensified. He could feel it rising up in him, building, and he was chasing it to be on top of it.

One more thing we need to do, Ronald,” she said, as the electric intensity and she both slowed to almost nothing. I can see you can learn to love the pain. But I can also see you need to understand that to get there you need to give up control. And that it very hard for you to do. So we have this.”

And then it happened. The electricity ramped up again, and he felt a sharp pain in his neck. Not a needle, but the auto injector. He immediately began to feel involuntarily relaxed and the electricity stopped. “You’re fine, Ronald. That was different from what we gave your friend. You’re not going to fall asleep with this one, but it will help you see where we are going. Just feel it work its way in, and let it take control of your body.” Almost involuntarily, Ron shook his head and tried to scream out, “No.”

The shock pads started up again, but this time the charge was lower, not as powerful, and while it was going on, she massaged his dick. Although it was at a lower power, it went on for longer, and while a little painful, Ron began to feel his dick involuntarily stiffen as she played with it. After a few moments, the power shock went down a little, then up a little, and down and up, and he lost track of its level, feeling himself getting used to the convulsions. It felt like this went on for minutes but he began to lose track of time, with her still lightly massaging his stiff dick and rocking up and down. Ron was getting lost. She leaned over, and kissed him, gently on the cheek and whispered to him. “You might not see it yet, but you’re becoming my little gimp, Ronald. Big man to the outside world, but right here, right now, you’re my electric gimp. When I have control, you don’t want it. When I take control, you have never felt better, and you love, just love the pain it brings” And she nuzzled his cheek and stroked him. He did not notice the lube that had been put on his dick. “My gimp, Ronald, you’re my gimp. You can be whoever you want out there, but when you’re with me, I control you and you’re my gimp.” And she stroked him again. He said nothing, feeling the shock wave pound into him, and feeling her control him. The electricity level grew again, and although he was able to deal with it, he had to concentrate on it to keep focus. Slowly she stroked him, not whispering, but speaking low into his leather-covered ear, over and over again, the same words, alternating between speaking and kissing his body, while still slowly massaging his dick. “I control you. You’re my gimp.” “I control you. You’re my gimp.” “I control you. You’re my gimp.” “I control you. You’re my gimp.” Ron didn’t think it was ever going to stop, and tried to focus on the electric pads, but he could not find the sensation to latch on to after a while. Instead, he heard the voice repeating itself over and over after kissing him, and taking him up and down. All the way through he heard the voice repeating itself, “You’re my gimp.” “You’re my gimp.” “You’re my gimp.” “You’re my gimp.” And, after more and more of it, found he he couldn’t find a place where he could say “no.” He knew something had changed inside of him, and figured it was whatever had been injected into his body that was bringing him this ecstasy and experience. Relying on the fact that he had been injected, he let himself go. He could feel his body relax into the pain and pleasure. The combination of sensations continued, and a second set of hands and lips started caressing his body, and he got increasingly confused, riding a wave of not just erotic pleasure but mind filling stimuli that seemed to blossom in front of him like a firework as he came, and he almost passed out from the pent up energy being released. All the way through, the voice continued, making him her gimp. But at some point, it wasn’t making a statement anymore. At some point, it switched to a question. There were so many things going on that he could not focus on the question. At some point after he came, and was seeing stars, and felt the background electric shock again and the four hands and the two sets of lips. At some point he realized that his arms and legs being tied down was what allowed him to let the hands give him the mind blowing orgasm, and realized that the hood on his head was what let him disconnect from seeing and talking and directing, and let him focus on physical feeling and being. He also knew who had brought him to this realization and level of pleasure, and who could bring him here again. He wasn’t sure how he came to these realizations, but they seemed very right to him. And as he was understanding how they were right, he started hearing the words of the question. And he started listening to it. He listened to it as he floated on his wave of pleasure, and felt the whole cycle starting again, as one of the sets of lips kissed his half-mast dick and started bringing it back to life for round two. He lay there, face up, hands and legs tied to a bed, gag in mouth and hood secured, immobile spent and full of energy, time stopped, in a state of bliss, and listened to the question.

The question was: “Are you my good gimp?”

He nodded his head and mumbled through the gag: “Yes. I’m your good gimp.”

“I’m going to remove your gag. Do you understand?” He nodded, and he felt the duct tape being taken off his mouth, gently, and the fabric removed from inside his mouth. The air rushed into his lungs, and he felt completely free.

“Now, the question again.” He heard her voice. “Are you my good gimp?”

He thought about it, and without much pause, gave the answer again. “I am your good gimp,” as he nodded. “I am your good gimp.” Question, and answer. Question, and answer. His mantra. Then the question faded and stopped, as he felt a mouth close around his dick and take it all the way down her throat. Through his gag, he kept up his own cadence, mumbling and nodding “I am your good gimp.” While receiving the best blowjob he could ever remember. Free, passive, released. When she switched to reverse cowgirl and crouched down on top of him, he could feel himself trying to keep the beat. “I am your good gimp.” For him, it felt like hours or days. When he came the second time, he felt the electricity underneath him, now up to full power, he could hear himself repeating his mantra “I am your good gimp” over and over and over. He had no control. He was hers. As the electricity subsided, and he felt her body caressing his, her head next to his, kissing his hood, he continued the mantra, still blissed out. Slowly, he felt himself coming down with her next to him, and he felt free in his bondage, relaxed in his stress, stimulated in his covering hood and released. He heard a new question, stated, then repeated: “Tell me, who are you?”

He thought to himself that he had only one answer. And he said it. “I am your good gimp. Thank you.”

He lay there for a while, and subsequently was cleaned up. He did not know how long this process took, as he had no concept of time. Soon, under covers, he lay there, and felt one index finger on his leather covered forehead, bringing him back down to earth from where he was.

“Gimp. Can you hear me?”

He nodded.

“Gimp, I am going to tell you three things, and they are all true. Two will be easy for you to believe, the other one will be hard to believe, but all are true. Do you understand?”

He nodded again.

“Gimp. First, you are now mine. For all the world, you are your own, except when you are with me. If you see me with other people, I will recognize you as Ronald or Ron and treat you as a person but when we are together alone, you are my gimp. Do you understand this to be true?”

He nodded.

“Gimp. Second, you are not my only gimp. These two boys will belong to you and me in the future, but I have more than these, and they do not belong to you now. You are my gimp, but you are not my only gimp, and that is fine with you. Do you understand this to be true?”

He nodded.

“Gimp. Finally, you need to know this last truth. This is not a construct, this is fact. There was no drug injected into your body before you released yourself to me. The injector was empty and was set to create an opportunity for you to release yourself to me, and realize you can be my gimp. You did this yourself, and you gave yourself to me. If you told yourself you did it because of what you thought was a drug, that is wrong. I promise this to you. You must come to terms with it. Do you understand it to be true?”

He lay still for some time. And then he nodded. He accepted it.

“Gimp, you will be rewarded for acceptance. In the meantime, it is time to clean up. One final thing. You will have vivid dreams about this surrender and your transformation into my gimp today. Do not avoid the dreams. They will be what you have to hold onto until I return. In the meantime, though, when I am absent from you, this episode of transformation will seem itself to be a dream. You will find shards of it in daydreams and visions of it in flashes, but it will appear to be a dream. It is not. When you find me in reality again, we will be in this place again, no matter whether you are restrained. Do you understand these things to be true?”

Again, he lay still, and then nodded.

“I am now going to remove your blindfold patches so you can look upon me, and understand the power that brought you to your new level. You will see me as a person to recognize me, but you will understand that inside this person is the thing that you surrender to. Do you understand?”

He nodded, and she unsnapped the two eyelids from his hood. She had removed her choker, and her clear blue eyes had returned. He looked up into her eyes, and immediately saw behind them into the thing that made him submit. “I am Gerry. A lot of people get me and Michelle confused,” she said. Gerry. Ron, without being asked, repeated, “I am your gimp.” She smiled, and just said. “Oh yeah, baby boy. You will be.”

“Now, I really am going to use a drug on you. It’s about 7:30 am now. You’ll wake up in about 2 hours, feeling totally refreshed. Your boys will wake up right before you. You’ll all remember doing some sweet drugs and then having a great time with us, but you won’t remember fucking us.” And with that, Gerry injected him with the pen, and he collapsed.

Two hours later, Ron woke up in his own bed on top of the covers, wearing the clothes he wore to the party. Jerry and Alex had just woken up in their own beds. They all felt excellent, but all sheepishly admitted they had blacked out after taking the pills that Gerry and the other girl had given them. Nothing was stolen however, so they probably weren’t roofies or anything. Nobody had seen when the girls left.

Ron had strange dreams, but couldn’t figure out what they meant. Childhood fantasies updated to adult sex shows. Three days later, still having strange dreams about Saturday, Ron looked into the billfold of his wallet, and found a note. “Needed $ for cab fare. Tx. Michelle.” He stared at it for minutes, until someone distracted him.