The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Is my first go at putting something on the internet, so if you have any comments, please send them to

Go no further if you are under 18, etc...

Three Girls and a Cabin

Once again it’s the start of another year and that means it’s the start of another diary. Each year I start a diary, and each year, about the 11th January, I give it up. Not this year though! This year I am gonna stick with it all the way!

Perhaps I had better start with a little about myself. My name is Kate and I am 16 years old. Normally, I live with my mum and dad in Melbourne, but at the moment, I am in the middle of a hike up to a cabin my friend owns. We are going to stay there for a few days.

Well, when I say I am in the middle of a hike, what I mean is that I am in the middle of a ten-minute rest, in the middle of a hike.

I am up here with two friends of mine, Jill and Sandy. Jill is one of those rich kids that not many people like, although I get along with her just fine. Sandy on the other hand is the wild and crazy one. It’s her cabin that we’ll be using. Or rather it’s her father’s cabin.

I don’t have any time to write any more at the moment, as Jill is calling for us to get back on the track.

I just woke up a minute ago, and I want to write this down before I forget it. Yesterday, we reached the cabin at about three o’clock. And right away we set about preparing lunch. We had cold roast pork sandwiches, and they were great. So great that we all ate more than we should have.

For the rest of the afternoon we just sat about the fireplace dozing away the afternoon. When I finally woke up it was ten o’clock and the fire had burned out long ago. I got up and tossed a few more chunks of wood on the glowing embers, then just to get things started, I chucked in some scrunched up newspapers too.

The sound of me scrunching the paper had woken the other two, and they were slowly getting up and stretching. I went into the bedroom to get some marsh-mellows to toast on the fire. When I emerged, Jill was telling Sandy about a dream she had had that afternoon.

“I was in a large hall,” She said. “I had to give a speech, you see. As I started to talk, everyone was laughing at me. I didn’t realise it at first, I thought they were laughing about my jokes, but they were laughing at me. At my accent.”

I was a little startled to see that she was struggling to hold back tears.

“It was just like at school,” she continued, “They make fun of me because of the way I talk. They say I ‘talk posh’.”

Then she did start to cry. The tears ran down her cheeks and her eyes became red. Sandy and I both moved to put a reassuring arm around her shoulder. It was true, what she said about the other girls at school, but it wasn’t as bad as she thought. It was just that she was too thin skinned. I said as much, only in softer words.

“Well, I wish I wasn’t so thin skinned. I wish I could fit in better.” She sobbed back.

That’s when Sandy came up with the idea.

“I know a way that you can change yourself.” She said, choosing her words carefully. “If you really want to ignore those people’s insults, I can help.” I knew where this was going. She had brought this up before.

Sandy’s dad was a stage hypnotist. He travelled all over the country giving shows, and Sandy had watched him work many times. She always wanted to hypnotise people, but no one had been game to let her. Personally, I didn’t believe a word of it.

“You’re not going on with all that hypno-mumbojumbo are you?” I said, “Jill wants some real help, not some fancy show.”

She grinned then, and said “Well, If it’s all nonsense, you won’t mind it if I hypnotise you, will you?” Like I said already, Sandy was always asking people if she could hypnotise them. No one had ever agreed. Except for me that is, I wanted to prove her wrong. But we had never seemed to have the time for it, until now.

“Go ahead,” I said, “Do your worst.” That brought a giggle from both Jill and Sandy. Well, at least I had lifted Jill from her depression, for now.

I expected her to look into my eyes or something, but instead she told me to lay back on the couch and close my eyes.

“As I count down,” she said, “I want you to imagine the numbers drifting off into eternity. Each time I say a number you take a deep breath and feel even more relaxed than before. Fifty.”

I inhaled and when she said “Forty-nine” I let out the air. I didn’t expect much, but I really did feel relaxed. “Forty-eight,” I exhaled again, becoming still more relaxed. As she said the number, I could see them drifting past me behind my eyelids. “Forty-seven,” A big white ‘47’ floated past me and I sunk deeper into the couch. “Forty-six,” soooooo relaxing.

I stopped listing somewhere around twenty-eight. I was floating in a pool of darkness. It was so nice and relaxing there. Occasionally a number would float past, but I paid it no mind. There was only the relaxing pool of darkness...

* * *

“Wake up.” I opened my eyes and sat up. Both Jill and Sandy were looking at me.

“I knew it wouldn’t work.” I said. They seemed to find that amusing and big grins spread across their faces. “What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Did I hypnotise you just now?” Asked Sandy.

“Of course not,” I said. “You tried but it didn’t work.” Something was wrong here, Sandy should have known she didn’t successfully hypnotise me, it only happened a minute ago.

Suddenly everything fell into place. She HAD hypnotised me, but told me to forget. That had to be it.

“Kate.” Said Sandy.

“Yeah?” I replied weakly, almost knowing what came next.

“Sleep.” I did.

* * *

“Wake up.” Once again Sandy and Jill were looking at me. Both had huge grins on their faces.

“You two haven’t finished yet, have you?” I asked hopefully.

“Not by a long shot,” Sandy replied. “Now be a good dear and stand up.”

I don’t think it was a hypnotic command, I didn’t feel a need to get up. But when Sandy could put me under with a word, I felt it was best to do as she said. I stood up.

“Snap.” Said Sandy.

That was a post-hypnotic command if ever I heard one. I waited to see what would happen, but nothing did. Had they made me forget again? I didn’t really like being at Sandy’s command, but the least she could do was let me remember whatever it was she made me do.

“What did you do?” I asked. At least I tried to ask it, but the words didn’t come out. Nothing came out. They had taken away my voice! No, it was more than that. I couldn’t move. Sandy stood up and came over to me. She looked deeply into my eyes, then reached out and touched my face. She smiled sweetly as she traced her fingernail down my face softly. Down, over my neck, onto my chest, so softly. Her hand went gently over my right breast and finally stopped at my tummy.

Behind her, I could see that Jill was enjoying this. Then she too stood up and came closer.

“Can she feel that?” She asked.

“She can feel but she can’t move an inch. Unless we are the ones to move here that is. Want to try?”

Jill gently took hold of my left arm and moved it back and forth, experimenting. Finally she pulled both my arms behind my back and forced my shoulders back, so that my chest was pushed out, exposing the shape of my breasts through my tee shirt. Then Jill reached up and started playing with my face, I couldn’t see what she was doing, but it seemed she was trying to find an expression to go with my vulnerable position. Finally she stepped back nodding in satisfaction.

“Very good Jill.” Sandy beamed. “It’s a pity we didn’t bring up a camera. But it’s time to put away our little living doll and get on with the show.” If I could have groaned, I would have.

“Snap.” Said sandy, “And sleep.” I fell back onto the couch, unaware of anything but the darkness.

* * *

“Wake up.” Now what I thought. “Kate, we are going to take a quick break. We have been at it for almost two hours now, I thought you might like something to eat.” It hadn’t felt like two hours to me, but when I was out of it most of the time it was hard to tell, and I did feel hungry.

“Okay, How about some bananas?” I asked. Suddenly I felt hot. My hiking jacket seemed to be choking me. Pulling it off I threw it onto the couch.

“No, we didn’t bring any bananas up here.” Said Sandy. It was hot in that room. I took off my shirt and put it on top of my jacket. Ah, that felt better. True, I was wearing only a bra on my top half, but that didn’t matter, there were only my friends here.

“Are you sure?” I asked. “I know I made a point to pack some bananas .” My upper body was nice and cool, but my legs seemed to be sweating and ocean. I pulled off my jeans leaving me with only my bra and panties to cover myself. No, this wasn’t right. I didn’t mind so much being practically naked in front of my friends, but they still had all their clothes on, and they were both nearer to the fire than me. They had made me take off my clothes! But how? They would have needed a keyword, something they could just slip into the conversation... BANANAS!

“Ah, I see now,” I said.

“What do you see?” asked Sandy, as if she didn’t know.

“Every time someone says bananas,” I started, but I got no further. My bra seemed so tight and constricting, I had to take it off. “Oh no,” I moaned as I ripped the bloody thing off. Jill looked away, but Sandy had no problem looking at my breasts.

“Please,” I begged, “Don’t mention that fruit again!” I started to sway slightly.

“I thought you might realise the keyword, so I put another keyword in place, the word being fruit.” My arms started to move on their own now, swaying with my body. “You will dance for us, showing off your body in very sexy, creative ways.” My legs moved and I was dancing. “But this time, only you can break the spell. The keyword that lets you stop dancing is some sort of fruit, and only by saying it can you stop dancing.” Damn, a guessing game.

I glided over to Jill, my hands above my head and my breasts jiggling back and forth in her face. She didn’t look away this time.

“Apples, Oranges, grapes!” My hand reached out and took Jill’s. “Plums!” My hand pulled her hand to my chest and rubbed it all over my breasts. It felt wonderful, but it was wrong. I wasn’t a lesbian, or was I? I couldn’t think of any more fruit other than bananas, so I called out “BANANAS!” I mid dance, I reached down and ripped my panties from my body. My hands grabbed Jill’s head and guided it to my vagina.

Was that her tongue I felt? It was great, I had never felt anything like it before. Just as I decided that this wasn’t so bad, another type of fruit came into my mind. Automatically I called it out.

“Lemons!” I stopped dancing. Jill pulled her head away and looked up into my eyes. Her look said more than words ever could. I knew I loved Jill, but it was never sexual before. But now it was.

“Kate.” Said Sandy from behind me. I didn’t answer. “Sleep.”

* * *

“Wake up.” I opened my eyes. I was lying on the couch and Sandy was crouching down next to me. Looking down, I could see that somehow all my clothes were back on. “Sorry about that last one,” she said, “I didn’t know you would take it that far.”

“That’s okay,” I said. “It was my subconscious mind that thought up all those ‘dance-steps’ anyway. As long as Jill is okay with it all that is.”

“I’m all right.” She said. “I sort of enjoyed it anyway. Is it my turn to be hypnotised now?”

I couldn’t believe that she wanted to be hypnotised too, to be completely controlled by Sandy. Not after what had happened to me. Then again, she did say she enjoyed it...

I said nothing as Sandy told Jill to close her eyes and relax.

“Now, I want you to take deep breaths and with each breath feel as if you are being pulled deeper and deeper into a relaxing sleep—” I guess Sandy forgot to remove my ‘sleep’ keyword and I slumped back onto the couch, drifting in a sea of darkness.

* * *

I woke up only half an hour ago and felt an intense urge to write all of this down. But now that my story is finished, I had better put my diary back into my pack and start making Mistress Sandy her breakfast. Jill is still asleep, if the mistress wakes up to find Jill hasn’t done her chores, then she will be punished. Although I don’t know what that punishment will be I know that I never ever want to displease my mistress, punishment or no.