The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Generations—Generation the First

A power hungry young student enslaves three generations of one family.

FF MC

Three Generations

Sometimes sheer chance has a GIGANTIC impact on your life.

Turn right instead of left, and get in a car accident.

Take a later flight, and avoid an air crash.

But in Cherry Allbright’s case.... in fact in the case of her whole family, it was simply the chance that their last name happened to be Allbright.

It was beginning of a new school year, and bright and early on a sunny Saturday morning in September, Cherry was moving into her new dormitory.The dorm rooms at Mrs. Halsey’s Finishing School were assigned alphabetically, by surname, and her room mate was Veronica Allen. Allbright, Allen...... And for her, that one little fact, that random alphabetization, would change her life.

Cherry was a " new girl” ,a freshman. All new girl’s were assigned an older room mate to help them through the first days at school. She had just moved all her clothes and other personal items into the dorm room, and suddenly, without any notice, her mentor and roomie walked in and sat down on her own bed, directly across from the one the frosh had chosen. Allbright had looked forward to enrolling at Mrs. Halsey’s school for years. Her mother had gone to school there and her grandmother had too. She was the third generation of Allbright women to attend the exclusive boarding school. She even looked forward to having a room mate, just like her mom had. She smiled at the attractive girl as she arranged her belongings.

As she unpacked her things she placed a silver framed photo on her bureau. The picture was of the three generations of Allbright women. All of them looked hot. Of course young Cherry was dressed in the modern fashions of the day, but her mom,, in her mid thirties, and her grandmother , in her late forties, also looked hot, but in a more sophisticated way.

“What’s your name, Sweetie?” the darkly beautiful upper class woman asked as she crossed her legs on the bed. " I’m Veronica.”

“ It’s Cherry.” the frosh smilingly responded.

“ Nice clothes you’ve got there. By the way...are you ?” Veronica continued, with a knowing smile.

“Am I what ? " the puzzled young blond inquired.

“Cherry.” the raven haired girl asked, " Are you Cherry ?”

“Uh ...um .... uh...” She blushed.

“ Cat got you tongue ? Are you virgin ? Have you ever fucked a boy .... or girl ?”

“I... uh ....I mean I’m not .. no girls. no boys either ... I .. I..” the young blond was intimidated and confused by the sultry, dark senior who was her new roomie, both by her forthright talk and her amazing beauty.

Veronica smiled at the confusion reflected in the befuddled face of her new room mate. She had used such mental confusion to control other girls here at the boarding school, before. A psych major, she had found out, early in life, that she had a natural ability to control the behavior of others. And study had honed those innate powers until now, she could hypnotize almost anyone. Other students, teachers, and an occasional parent all had been entranced by the darkly beautiful student. She liked the power she had over people, and the things it brought her. She was a scholarship student, unlike most of the others here who were from families rich enough to pay the high tuition of the boarding school. But she did have ways to get things.. and people she wanted. The cute little blond sitting across from her, she thought, would make a nice addition to her stable of mesmerized sluts.

Ronnie slipped off her shoes and pulled up her short uniform skirt a bit, as she moved over to the only chair in the small dorm room. It was sitting directly across from her flustered prey and, and as soon as she settled down in the overstuffed chair, she started to slowly move her long, bare leg, back and forth, slowly, in a regular steady cadence. . At first Cherry thought it was just an unconscious movement by the attractive girl, but as the two talked she found that her eyes were being drawn to the steady, rhythmic motion of her roomie’s foot and leg.

“I said, have you ever been fucked by a girl ..... have you ever thought about it?” Veronica’s voice was seductive and fascinating, a weapon she had used on many others . And her mesmerizing voice was only one of the weapons in her hypnotic arsenal .

Cherry didn’t understand why her gaze was being drawn to the girl’s naked leg and foot as it swung back and forth . But she found herself fascinated by the regular, repetitious, motions of the naked leg and the silky smooth words her room mate was speaking to her.

“ I’m not a ... I don’t go with girls...I...“She couldn’t finish the thought.

She tried to pry her eyes away from the repetitious body movements, but found her gaze kept returning to the other student’s beautiful foot as it moved back and forth . Back and forth.

As they sat together , Veronica spoke softly as Cherry became more and more drawn to her bare flesh , her mind becoming obsessed by it’s steady movement. The older girl quickly became aware of the fact that the poor blond was becoming less and less responsive to her words and more and more fascinated by the continued swaying of her leg, just as she had planned. She had successfully used this technique before. It seemed this cute, young, girl was very susceptible to hypnosis and that it wouldn’t take long to fully entrance her. She stifled a giggle. Cherry’s first day as a student would be her first day as a slave.

Veronica’s voice became softer, more seductive, more compelling, " You are really fascinated by my foot, aren’t you ? I can tell. If you really haven’t ever made love to another girl, I think it isn’t too far in your future, Cherry... just keep looking at my foot ... and relax. You are finding it hard to keep your eyes open now. The regular ... steady ... hypnotic ... movement of my beautiful leg fascinates you. Keep looking at it .. even though you find yourself VERY tired. You find yourself in such a delicious dilemma .... growing more tired and sleepy every second ... yet loving to watch the motion of my sexy ... erotic .. foot ... yearning to watch ..eyes fighting to close. You know what Sweetie ? You will ONLY be able to close your eyes when I ALLOW it.... my legs fascinate you so much that you will only be able to close your tired ... sleepy ... helpless eyes.... when Veronica LETS you close them...”

The raven haired coed kept a close watch on her victim’s eyes and saw that they blinked closed ... then snapped open ... time after time in response to her softly uttered commands.

Cherry shook her head weakly. “I’m... I’m ... NOT going to close my eyes. What are you trying to do to .....meeee ?”

“Of course you won’t shut your eyes ,” Veronica smiled,” you are totally too strong willed to take MY suggestions. Even if you WERE sleepy you wouldn’t close your eyes just because I told you to. But .... poor Cherry ... I can SEE your eyes are getting SO heavy .... heavy ... No .... don’t close them... fight it . You are too strong to take my suggestions ... you have such a strong will ....but, of course ... your will is NOT nearly as strong as mine ...is it? Just look at my sexy foot as it moves back and forth ... so hypnotic ... so controlling .... my will is stronger than yours ... you know that now ... don’t you ....look .... looooook......”

Veronica kept watching her soon-to-be slave’s eyes. They were showing signs of increasing weariness. Even now, her eyes were taking on that far away, vacant look that Veronica loved so much. Now it was time to bring the girl totally under her hypnotic spell. To close the deal.

“ You love looking at my lovely foot as it moves back.. and ... forth... don’t you ?”

Cherry nodded.

“You love to look at my foot don’t you , my little pet, in fact, you are in love my foot..you love my foot, you love my foot...”

“ FFFoooootttttt....” Cherry sighed.

“You know what , my pet? My deep brown eyes are JUST as fascinating as my feet. If you stood up and walked over here to me you could see my eyes better. Why don’t you do that, my little pet? Get up and walk here to me.”

The young blond’s muscles tensed as if she were going to rise, then but she slumped back onto her bed seemingly exhausted, then once again she forced her self up only this time she was able to move slowly toward Veronica’s chair. She looked like a marionette being pulled by some invisible puppeteer , perhaps, in a way, she was. The entire time she had that helpless far away look in her eyes, but as she drew closer, she couldn’t resist refocusing on the dark haired girl’s deep, deep, brown eyes. Her gaze was transfixed as she kept looking into Veronica’s compelling stare . She was becoming lost in the depths of her eyes. Cherry was being irresistibly ensnared by the other student’s amazing hypnotic skill. Each second that passed, every second spent looking into those eyes, made her feel more and more helpless.

“That’s it my little submissive toy ... look ... into ... my ... eyes...look ... deep ... into ... my eyes ....” The commands drilled deep into her mind.

Cherry could not have torn her gaze away had she wanted to. And at this point she DIDN’T want to.

“It would be much more comfortable for you if you would kneel down in front of me dear.... just make yourself comfortable... and kneel down at my feet ... kneel down for Veronica...kneel ....”

With only a moment’s hesitation the lovely freshman knelt down in front of the older girl, never once looking away from her glorious eyes.

The dark hypnotist smiled, and gently brushed her room mate’s blond hair back away from her face and continued to gaze at her , each passing moment driving her new victim deeper and deeper under her spell. " Now close your eyes my little pet .... close your eyes and sleep for me ... sleep for Veronica. SLEEP!” she commanded and the hapless freshman’s eyes finally slammed shut, and she remained in her kneeling, subservient position, frozen in a hypnotic trance.

Veronica lifted her bare foot up and ran it across the girl’s face. " Breathe in my dear, smell my foot, inhale, take in the scent of my foot... you love the scent of my feet and toes ... the smell excites you .... sniff .... sniff....suck my toes ... lick my soles ... worship my feet...”

Cherry’s breathing quickened as she followed the instructions echoing deep within her mind. What a wonderful smell. What an succulent taste . So exciting. So erotic.

She heard a voice drifting in and out of her awareness as she continued to kiss the foot dragging across her face... " foot slave ... Veronica’s foot slave ... foot slave ... Veronica’s foot slave....“it was her darkly beautiful room mate that whispered the chant.

Then she heard a second voice repeating the same words, and finally she recognized the second voice as her own ....“Footslave ... Veronica’s foot slave ...footslave ... Veronica’s foot slave ... Veronica’s .... foot slave ....”

“You want to obey me Cherry ... you need to obey me ... to be my slave ... my foot slave ... to obey my every command ... Cherry ... you are under my power now ... under my power ... deeply hypnotized and enslaved by Mistress Veronica .... say it ... say you are Veronica’s foot slave ....”

“I .... i ... i ... i ... ammmm ... Verrrronica’s foooootslaaaave..” the lovely young blond murmured.

“Good girl ... very good ... stay in this hypnotic trance that only Veronica controls... but now you may open your eyes....”

The entranced coed opened her eyes as instructed. They looked dazed.

“Now... my footslave .... you may again look into my eyes ... look deep into my eyes ... and the deeper you look ... the weaker you feel ... and the stronger you feel my power growing over you .... you are helpless ... helpless and cannot resist ... you must obey me ... you are my helpless foot slave ....”

“Yessssss .... yourrrrr fooot slaaaaaveeee....” she whispered, unable to even fully form the words, she was so deeply entranced...

“Listen to me foot slave.... listen carefully ... from this moment on when I say the words Veronica’s Foot Slave .... just me ... no one else... you will fall back into this helpless trance and you will obey my every command.... you will obey ... do you understand ?”

“Yessss...” she said as she nodded her head.

“And even when not in a hypnotic trance you will feel a need to obey my every command... my every suggestion ... my every word ... my every gesture .... You will obey your Mistress Veronica. You are completely under my control now, a willing, obedient, helpless foot slave...”

“Yessss....”

“And you will not remember what has happened here today UNLESS I allow you to do so.....now sleep.” Veronica whispered softly, and Chery slumped to the floor.

It would be a busy night for Veronica.

The sun was streaming through the dorm window when Cherry woke up. She was startled to realize that she was asleep on the floor, not even near her own bed, but at the foot of her roommate’s. She heard Veronica singing, way off key, in the shower and smiled to herself.

As her new roomie stepped out of the bath room, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, she realized how beautiful the older girl was.

“ Hey Cherry,” Veronica laughed, " How does it feel to be my little freshman foot slave ?”

The pretty blond coed blushed, then became angry, “’What ? That’s crazy ! I may be a freshman but I’m nobody’s slave. Not yours. NOT ANY ONES’.” she responded tersely. " Maybe I should just get a new room, I don’t think I like it here. And I KNOW I don’t like your attitude .”

“Oh , don’t be so grumpy. Just come over here and kiss my feet and then you can help me get dressed.”

“Bitch, " Cherry muttered, but then found herself walking slowly over to her raven haired room mate, where she dropped to her knees and started to reverently kiss Ronnie’s bare, still wet toes. " What’s happening to me? What’s happening ? “she gasped, between adoring kisses.

“I hypnotized you, my pet. Put you under my hypnotic control and that’s the way it will be all year. And while you were asleep I deepened my control over you and went through your stuff. I’ve taken some of your outfits to wear, you have so many. And that’s not all I’m taking from you. I took that family photo and put it on my dresser. MY dresser. . I’ve always like older women , and I think I’ll make your mom and her mom my slaves too. And you are going to help me capture them . You know I’m here on scholarship, but I can tell you are really rich, and I think your mom will share her wealth with me... and her pussy too”

The freshman slowly grasped what the older girl was saying. “I won’t. I’ll just wait until you leave and I’ll run away. Then you’ll be the one in trouble. " Cherry said, but she couldn’t stop herself from licking and worshiping the perfect foot, in front of her face,as he mistress forced the toes into her mouth.

Veronica looked down on her new toy. " Veronica’s foot slave” she said. And Cherry’s eyes took on that amazing vacant stare she loved so much. She dropped the towel and spread her legs farther apart. and pointed to her pussy.

“Here. Look here slave. Looook...”

Cherry gazed up, no longer able to think about resistance, only about the desire she felt for Veronica.

“ Lick my pussy, my Footslave.”

The blond pushed her face between Veronica’s thighs and started to worship. She licked, she kissed, she nibbled. Her mistress purred in pleasure, as she glanced over at a calendar on the wall. There , circled in red, was family day at the school, and it was only a couple of weeks away.

She entwined her fingers in Cherry’s blond hair and pulled her closer.