The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A THOUSAND AND ONE HYPNOTIC NIGHTS

The Fifth Night

by StageShowMM

Sal ended up cancelling his first couple appointments the next day. Having stayed up so late, enraptured as he was by Zaid’s story, he was too tired to get through them. As a matter of fact, he worried he might hypnotize himself while trying to do the inductions!

After a languid shower and breakfast, Sal headed into the office, leaving Rodrigo and Zaid alone to go about their daily routine. When he returned home, it was a quick dinner, after which Sal ordered both Rodrigo and Zaid to turn in for bed. Heading up to his master’s room, Zaid stripped and made himself fresh for his master, laying his sweet naked body upon the soft bedding and waiting for him to arrive.

It was only after sitting for a moment or two that Zaid heard the doorbell, and he listened with curiosity to the faint sounds from the bottom of the stairs, of Master answering and greeting someone to let him in. After about five to ten minutes more waiting, the door to the bedroom finally opened and in stepped Sal, followed by a handsome young man dressed in a shirt and tie, who seemed to shuffle with a thousand-yard stare.

“Zaid, may I introduce Brandon Cole, one of my patients,” said Sal. “Brandon has been coming to me for some time to deal with his self-confidence and we’ve been making significant progress. Thankfully, we’ve reached a point where he’s good enough at self-advocating to tell me he really needed a private session.”

“I need a private session with my therapist…” Brandon muttered dreamily, staring off at nothing. Zaid wondered what his master was up to. Brandon seemed like he was probably the next potential addition to his stable—next to be mind-wiped right behind Zaid—and the boy wondered if his master wasn’t bringing him in for a trial run.

“I still need to do a fair amount of work on Brandon to ensure he gets to a state where he’s ready to join us, but your story last night got me so fixated on asses I couldn’t help but bring him home for a little fun. Of course, Rodrigo has a wonderful butt, but there’s just nothing particularly exciting about making a boy expose himself who’s basically an automaton. Put yourself on display now, Brandon,” Sal said, patting the young man on the back, and automatically Brandon turned, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his slacks, bending over and sliding them down to reveal the pale globes of his ass. He froze in that position, waiting patiently, Sal lifting the shirttails of his button-up to reveal anything they might have obscured.

“Enjoy his ass now, Zaid. Kiss and caress it,” Sal said, reaching down and groping the inflating tube inside his slacks.

“I’d like to, sir,” Zaid blinked, staring at the young man’s gorgeous round behind, “But without being hypnotized, I have no interest in men’s butts.”

Smiling and shaking his head, Salman strode over to the young man and, placing a hand on the back of his head for support, pressed another finger to the center of Zaid’s forehead, sending his consciousness melting into a blackened void. When Zaid awakened, he was groaning and rubbing his face back and forth between the globes of the young man’s ass, as sensually and obsessively as if they’d been a pair of breasts. Between Zaid’s kneeling legs, his long brown protuberance jutted forth, leaking pre-cum as he stroked it rapidly.

“All right, Zaid, that’s enough. Stand and return to the bed,” Sal said. Zaid did as he was told, plopping his bare ass down on the mattress and staring forward in a daze. Sal squirted a dollop of liquid from a small, clear bottle into his hand, and used it to shellack his own member, which now protruded obscenely from the crotch of his pants. Stepping forward, he spread Brandon’s soft cheeks and inserted himself, pumping and grunting for several minutes until he blew a hot sticky load into the young man’s rectum.

Extracting himself, Sal pointed down to the boy’s dripping hole and ordered Zaid to lick, and Zaid immediately fell to his knees and inserted his face back in the man’s ass, tenderly licking at the puckered hole like a dog.

After about a minute, when he was convinced the orifice was clean, Sal ordered Zaid back on the bed and instructed Brandon to pull his pants up and tuck them in. The boy did so dreamily, fixing his shirt neatly before dropping his arms and staring blankly toward the bedroom door.

“That’s good, Brandon. Now I’ll escort you out, and you’ll awaken at the front door, remembering nothing except we had an excellent private session, and you feel much more centered and prepared to achieve your goals at work. You’ll look forward even more strongly to our session in the office next week, and go twice as deep when I place you in hypnosis. Nod if you understand.”

The boy nodded dreamily, and Sal conducted him out of the bedroom, back down the stairs and to the door. Zaid heard them say their goodnights, followed by the slow clomp of his master’s shoes as he ascended.

“There. Now don’t you wish you’d gotten to do that in Rod’s show?” Sal asked, kicking off his shoes and peeling out of his dress shirt as he crossed to the boy. Still groggily awakening from his fog, Zaid nodded.

“Ah, I never really woke you. Silly me,” Sal said, snapping sharply in front of Zaid’s face. The boy blinked, suddenly returning to his senses and crystal-clear focus. Everything that had happened over the last 15 or 20 minutes seemed like a hazy memory.

“Now, I said, wasn’t that even more fun than Rod’s show?” Sal asked again.

“Yes sir…” Zaid breathed, not entirely sure he remembered everything that had transpired, but getting the gist of it and knowing this was the answer his new master wanted. “But I didn’t even get to tell you about the fun we had after. Mast- er, Rodney likes his sex too, it’s just not possible for him to have the boys perform it onstage…”

“Well, I understand that,” said Sal, lying down next to the boy and pulling him close. “Go on. Tell me what happened after. I’ve been waiting all day.”

Zaid smiled, took a breath, and commenced…

* * *

Travelling back to our hotel from the fair, our route took us down a long, isolated two-lane highway devoid of any lights, which afforded Master Rodney ample opportunity to begin his fun with me. I was already so riled up from being used like a puppet at the fair, Master Rod had me simply pull my pants down and haul out my hard cock right in the seat next to him, lying back and panting as he slowly went over all the details. I could vaguely remember a few things about the show, but as Master Rod pressed me for more, it seemed to open up my mind, relaxing it just like a muscle, and soon more and more began to flow from my memory, each successive recollection driving me increasingly wild. If Master Rod hadn’t instructed me that it would be impossible to come, I’m sure I would’ve blown at least one load over the course of our journey, though instead he just left me writhing in my seat in agony, dick aching in my hand, ready to explode.

Arriving back at our hotel, Master briefly tranced me in the car to calm my state of arousal, allowing me to cool off for a few minutes—with my pants pulled back up, naturally—before the two of us exited and made our way to our room.

Just as we entered, I heard Master Rod’s phone buzz, and, as he pulled it out of his pocket, I could see the screen had a message from an unidentified number that stated simply “Marco.” Master quickly began tapping back, “Find somewhere private and text me again when…,” even as he motioned for me to slip out of my clothes and under the sheets. More than happy to oblige, I peeled off my track pants and shirt and tossed them to the ground, quickly sliding under the covers as my erection formed the next big top Master Rod and I would be enjoying ourselves under.

“That’s a good boy,” Master said, setting down his phone and beginning to peel off his stage costume. I wasn’t even sure whether he was talking about Marco or me. “You liked showing everyone your ass this evening, didn’t you?” he added, pulling his tie out of his collar.

“Oh god, yes sir,” I sighed, leaning back and closing my eyes, beginning to gently pump again beneath the sheets. It was all I could think about… standing up there in front of everyone, feeling the cool night air caress my cheeks as they laughed.

“You’re looking forward to seeing these boys again, aren’t you?” Master asked. I nodded. I didn’t really have any interest in them sexually, but I knew I wanted to sink deeper into Master’s command, and the more beautiful boys were around, the more fun we would all have.

“Do you even remember I had them each kiss you on your beautiful behind?” he asked.

“Ohhh goddd…” I groaned, arching my back. Somehow, I had completely forgotten. It was astonishing how much you could do under Master’s power that you would forget upon waking. But now that he mentioned it, I could remember it again, clear as day: standing ass-out on the stage, facing my chair, as the two young men each pressed their lips to my butt. It was one of Master’s favorite triumphs, getting a handsome straight boy to kiss another on the ass in front of his friends. I was so proud to have finally been a part of it.

“Pull the covers down so I can see,” Master added, just as his phone buzzed again. Reaching down, he picked it up and dialed, as I slid the soft hotel bedsheets past my hips, unveiling my dripping erection. Master eyed it hungrily, while dividing his attention with the phone:

“That’s right, I want you to keep the phone pressed tightly to your ear no matter what happens, while simply resting your eyes and going into trance. That’s it. That’s a good boy. I want you to rest and let them close, just relax and listen to the sound of my voice…”

I was so deep in Master’s control at that point, that at the time it didn’t even occur to me that I had once been the boy on the other end of the line. I too had found a private time to call Master, had closed my eyes and kept the phone pressed to my ear while slipping softly back into his control. I couldn’t remember it then, but I remember now, how relaxing and heavenly it felt, after a long night of hypnosis, to sink blissfully back, resting and dreaming and continuing to let Master Rodney’s voice guide me. I was jealous of it then even as a third party, but I’m almost even more jealous now, but for the fact I have you.

Master spoke with Marco a while longer, ascertaining he had snuck off to the bathroom to prepare for bed, since he was staying at Tony’s house for the evening. As it turned out, he had been there for the prior week, and the boys’ day/evening at the county fair had been the last hurrah for his visit—or at least, so they thought. Master obviously intended to ensure the trip went out with an even greater “bang.”

“So, it would be completely impossible for one of you to take the car?” Master asked. It seemed from the conversation like the boys had borrowed Tony’s family’s pickup, but it was parked out front and his parents were light sleepers. As much as he liked to have fun, Master was careful about his activities, as the arousal of any suspicion would mean the end of his whole operation. As he sighed in front of me, I could see the gears turning in his head.

“That’s all right, Marco, that’s all right. Now I’ve given your cousin a special trigger that will allow him to sink into trance again for me as well. You so want to help your cousin sink back into this wonderful state, don’t you? …Yes, that’s good. So, at the count of three, I want you to hang up the phone, open your eyes, and forget this ever happened. You’re going to return to the room that you boys share, repeat the phrase, ‘Lights out, Tony,’ and wait for any effect. If Tony is confused, you’ll try again. If you still notice no reaction, you’ll simply turn off the lights and go to sleep, making time to text me again tomorrow. However, if Tony should go into trance, you will call me again immediately and wait for further instructions. Do you understand?”

The boy presumably replied in the affirmative, as Master hung up and finished stripping out of his clothes, crawling onto the bed naked beside me. Wrapping me in his arms, he pulled me in for a sloppy, wet kiss, which by that point my mind had been conditioned to crave as badly as a kiss from a supermodel.

Master began stroking my cock, asking if I remembered stripping completely naked in front of everybody, and I groaned, leaning back and closing my eyes again, reflecting once more on that sublime moment of humiliation. That section of the show I did remember—however, it was still as if Master’s mentioning it brought it back a hundred times more vividly, and the images pulsed in my mind of being surrounded by other naked men, dancing wildly as the audience laughed. I couldn’t believe how hopelessly I had been under Master’s control.

Even as Master continued stroking, his phone rang again, seeming to signal a successful entrancement. Picking it up, I heard him say, “Very good, Marco, very good. And Tony is deeply in trance now? Good, let me speak to him. Tony, are you deeply in trance now? Do you remember your Master?” Tony’s reply was apparently sufficient, as I watched Master’s dick pulse with arousal. Nothing got him harder than gaining fresh control over a young man.

“Now tell me, Marco, do you have FaceTime or any other kind of video share on your phone? That’s good, why don’t you turn it on? And remember to make sure the door is locked and you two remain completely quiet…”

A few moments later, Master pulled the phone from the side of his head and rotated it laterally, answering the call as the screen popped full with an image from inside a darkened bedroom. Master instructed Marco to turn on a light, which he did. Tony lay back on a bed, seemingly sleeping peacefully in nothing more than his baggy boxers which I remembered from the show, as Marco stood above him on what looked like a sleeping bag—I guessed he was camping on the floor of his cousin’s room.

“Very good, Marco. Now hold the phone down so I can see Tony. That’s good. Tony, can you hear your Master?”

“Yes…” Tony breathed, looking completely peaceful on the bed. His stout, teenage chest heaved slowly, rhythmically, up and down, his nipples pert and erect in the cool night air.

“And you will continue to sleep and obey all commands, just as you did for me onstage tonight?”

“Yes….” Tony sighed.

“That’s very good. Continue to relax and go deeper. Now, Tony, in just a moment, I am going to ask you some questions. It’s very important you answer them, do you understand?” Tony nodded. “That’s good. And Marco, after Tony is finished answering, you are going to want to answer too, just as truthfully as he does, do you understand?”

“Yes…” Marco moaned, the phone in his had barely wavering.

“Good. Now Tony, you’re a handsome young man. Have you had sex before?”

“Sure…” he muttered.

“Now Marco.”

“No…” Marco sighed. Hot damn, this kid was almost as unlucky as I had been.

“You’ve never done anything, Marco? Not with a girl or guy?”

“Once… girl gave me… blowjob…” Marco muttered sleepily.

“That’s good, Marco. And did you enjoy it?”

“Nah… Not great…” he muttered.

“Well, we’ll take care of that,” Master muttered, before continuing more loudly: “Tony, you’ve only been with girls I imagine. Is that correct?”

“Yes…” Tony nodded.

“And you like getting blowjobs I’d imagine.”

“Yeah… So hottt…” Tony groaned, a bulge starting to form in his boxers.

“Very good. Now Tony, you’re alone with a beautiful girl right now, do you understand?” Tony nodded. “I want you to slide down your boxers, all the way to your ankles, and begin to stroke your cock. Very soon, that beautiful woman is going to give you a blowjob. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Tony nodded again, reaching down to lower his underwear, revealing once again what he’d been far more reticent to show the audience this evening. His half-engorged cock lolled against his thigh like a drunken worm, before his hand reached in, quickly bringing it to full mast with a few strokes.

“Very good. Now Marco, in just a moment, I’m going to say, ‘Demonstration.’ When I do, you’re going to realize you’re in a highly sophisticated sexual research facility. They’ve developed a way for you to demonstrate to a girl how to give a blowjob, using your own mouth. When I say ‘Demonstration,’ you’re going to see a full-scale replica of a penis on the bed. It’s okay to go over and put your mouth on it, because it’s all part of the test. When I say ‘Demonstration,’ you’re going to go over, wrap your lips around it, and demonstrate exactly what your ideal blowjob technique would be. The doctors then have a way of downloading this information, so you can receive the perfect blowjob at any time. Doesn’t that sound good?”

“Good… blowjob…” Marco muttered, sounding appropriately, sleepily tantalized.

“Very good. Now Marco, I’m going to need you to go find somewhere to set down the phone so I can oversee the experiment. Set it down and prop it up on a nearby table, and make sure the bed is completely visible. It takes some time for the machine to take its measurements, so don’t quit sucking ‘til I say stop. Set down the phone now, and wait for me to say the word.”

After a few seconds of shuffling and a shaky image, the phone stabilized again, providing a surprisingly clear view of Tony lying back on the bed, stroking his dick. In the course of a second or two, Marco shuffled back and took a place beside him. He must have had one of those prop-ups on his phone, I figured—it seemed quite lucky he had found a place at perfect height to set it.

“Very good. Demonstration, Marco. Demonstration,” Master said, and without any resistance, Marco sank to his knees, leaned down, and enveloped the head of his cousin’s cock straight in his mouth. For his part, Tony groaned, letting go of his dick and allowing his hand to drop limply to his side, as he simply leaned back and enjoyed the pleasure.

“That’s good, Marco. Keep going. Demonstrate every single technique you would want to receive from a blowjob. And Tony, I want you to continue to lie back and enjoy, slowly allowing the pleasure to build and cumming in your own time.” Leaning over, he whispered in my ear, “And Zaid, why don’t you get down there and show me what you think they’re up to.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice. As disgusting as I find it now, at the time, I greedily leapt between Master’s legs, wrapping my soft lips around the head of his turgid old cock, sucking long and deeply, working it into the back of my throat, just like he’d taught me.

After a minute or two, I began to hear a series of muffled, tinny groans through the speakers of the phone, and it was clear Tony was rapidly cumming from his cousin’s ministrations. “That’s a good boy. Keep it in your mouth and slide it up and down all over the sensor—that’s a plaster material that will allow us to make a cast. Good, good boy.

“Now,” Master continued, “Tony, I want you to stand up, and Marco, please take a place on the bed below. We’re going to test the accuracy of our data collection. Tony, do you remember the techniques used in the blowjob you just received?”

“Yes…” Tony softly muttered, muffled through the speaker.

“That’s good, Marco. Reach down and get your cock nice and hard. Tony, I want you to listen to me and focus carefully: in just a moment, when I say ‘Demonstration,’ you are going to realize you are part of a research project, which is collecting samples from young men across America of their ideal blowjob using a realistic sensor. I know you just got an excellent blowjob, but I’m sure you can think of some improvements too. So when I say, ‘Demonstration,’ you are going to get down on your knees, grab the sensor before you, and use it to illustrate what you would consider to be a perfect blowjob. Do you feel comfortable with that?”

“I… I don’t wanna be… not gay…”

“It’s not gay, Tony. I need you to understand that. It’s not gay at all. No one is going to think you are gay. You’re simply using a sensor to demonstrate how you would like one of our beautiful assistants to give you a blowjob. Afterward, they may even test it out, to see if it’s better than the control blowjob you just received. Doesn’t that sound nice, getting a long, slow blowjob from one of our beautiful nurses?”

“Beautiful…” you could almost hear the smile in the young man’s voice.

“All you have to do is demonstrate just how you’d like her to give that blowjob. You can do that, can’t you? Just carefully demonstrate the technique?”

“Yeah…” Tony sighed, Master apparently having done enough to get through his addled defenses.

“All right, why don’t you give it a try now, Tony? Demonstration, Tony. Demonstration.

I couldn’t see any of what was happening on the phone, but I imagined Master’s gambit must have worked, because I felt his hard cock pulse again in my mouth, a fresh gush of blood further inflating it from the excitement. “That’s a good boy… That’s a good boy…” Master muttered, eyes glued to the phone, hand reaching down and cupping the back of my head, pushing me up and down along his shaft. For my part, I simply gave in to my already substantial training, mind going blank, throat relaxing, simply allowing Master’s hand to guide me, like a human sex doll, up and down on his shaft, in the perfect rhythm for him.

“That’s it… Oh, that’s it… I bet you’d like it deeper, wouldn’t you? Yes Tony, see if you can get the sensor down deeper. You want our nurse to give you deep throat, don’t you?”

I felt Master push me down further, and not relent to allow me back up for air. Doing my best to breathe entirely through my nose, I concentrated on roiling the muscles in the back of my throat, massaging his shaft like an undulating worm.

I’m still not sure whether it was Tony or me that put him over—or a combination of the both—but it wasn’t long before I felt Master clamping me down even tighter, body quaking as he groaned, “That’s it! That’s it! You perfect slut! You love being hypnotized! You love sucking your cousin’s cock, don’t you? Don’t you??”

His semen, musty and slick, gushed down my gullet, and I heard the old man panting deeply, having to take a moment to gain his composure. Meanwhile, from the phone, I heard the soft, muffled groans of Marco’s climax, along with Master’s still-recuperating instructions of, “That’s it, swallow what comes out, Tony! We’re gonna use it to make a mold…”

Still panting but slowly regaining his composure, Master released his grip on the nape of my neck and let me slide back up his shaft, as simultaneously he pulled back, sitting up further against the headboard. He scrutinized the phone intently, motioning for me to crawl up and cuddle next to him.

“That’s excellent, Tony. We’re going to be able to perform a great experiment with that. Now, I want you boys to both pull your underwear back on and sit down in front of the phone so I can see both of you.”

Master waited for the two young men to comply, pulling me in close and tussling my hair, then kissing me on the forehead. Despite the fact I would normally be disgusted by him, it made me feel good when Master gave me these signs of approval. He was such a wonderful hypnotist, all I wanted was to stay in his good graces.

“That’s it, boys. Take a deep breath and go deeper and deeper for me,” Master said, once the two young men were properly arranged. Making sure they remained sitting and didn’t keel over, Master took the two back into deep, deep states of trance, using extended versions of the techniques he used in his performance to ensure they were both under profoundly. Once both boys were back deep in his power, ready for further conditioning, he explained that they had each discovered a secret after the show: they both realized that, because of one of the routines onstage, any time either of them said “Demonstration,” followed by their cousin’s name, the boy would immediately return to this relaxed and peaceful state, and realize he was involved in a sex demonstration on how to give the perfect blowjob. For each cousin, he would feel compelled to suck on the sensor he was presented until it released a special casting plaster. Immediately following that, they would swallow or lick up any excess liquid, count to ten, and return to their senses, with no memory of giving their special demonstration. Master also instructed the boys they would find it extremely funny to send him photos and videos when they used this trigger, feeling it would amuse the hypnotist to see it in action, but that they would never breathe a word to their cousin or anyone else about the special workaround they had for most teenage boys’ problem with sexual gratification. Instructing the two to return to their beds and back to a normal sleep, with Marco noticing nothing amiss should he happen to look at his outgoing calls, Master ended the correspondence, and with that, kissed me again and turned out the lights.

* * *

“Mmm, god, those two little sluts…” moaned Sal, pulling Zaid in closer. “I bet that old perv Rod got tons of videos of them sucking each other off.”

“Mas- er, Rod’s phone was going off constantly, yes,” Zaid said, correcting himself before drawing his Master’s ire. He knew there was no master but Master Sal now, and having done such a good job staying in his good graces, Zaid intended to keep himself there.

“He had boys all over the country constantly sending him communications—photographs and videos. Many nights, he’d pull me close and just look at them with me. Some of the guys I remembered from shows, and others he had to tell me about. I’m sure he got even more pleasure relating those stories than I got from hearing them.”

“Well, you were still straight deep down at your core, weren’t you?”

“Yes. But it made me so happy to watch those young men submit—to know they were just as lucky as me to be in total thrall to Rod.”

“Can you think of any favorites?” asked Sal.

“I think so…” sighed Zaid, rolling his eyes up as he tried to recall.

“Save some for later, if they’re particularly good. But actually, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask: You mentioned someone named Scott a few times earlier, who sounded like he used to be your prior counterpart in assisting Rod. What’s his story?”

“It’s quite interesting,” said Zaid. “Most of Rod’s prior assistants had actually been hypnotized straight boys like me, but Scott had discovered Rod on his own and sought him out specially.”

“You’ll tell me about him tomorrow,” said Sal, patting Zaid on the cheek and pushing down the covers, his long, tan erection springing forth from the duvet. “Right now, you’re going to show me just how you sucked Rod. And then we’re going to sleep.”