The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 9 — The Winner Takes It All

I wasn’t sure I liked Sue’s plan. The problem was I didn’t have anything better of my own to put up against it.

What Sue was relying on was straight out in your face aggressiveness and on the fact that Kyle Johnston wasn’t going to know how to handle it. Considering the fact that the guy had already shown an aggressive nature of his own, I thought he might handle it just fine which as far as we were concerned was not a good thing.

But as I said, I had nothing better to put up against it, and doing something is better than doing nothing, right?

Yeah, well I wasn’t sure about that either, but Sue just kept pushing me and in spite of myself, I found myself being driven forward and that’s how I found myself there outside of Bianca Giovanni’s estate.

“Honk on the horn,” Sue said. “Let them know we’re here.”

“I’m sure they know that,” I whispered back.

She leaned over and she let a hand slide between my legs and I felt her wrap herself around my cock. “Maybe,” she purred, “but it never hurts to make sure,” and with that, she released her hold on me and she brought her hand up and she pushed down on the horn.

“Can I help you,” a voice squawked from a box outside my car.

“Yeah, um, yeah, is Mr. Johnston here?”

“I’m afraid we’re not able to give out that information,” the box said.

“All we want to know,” I said, “is is he here.”

“Perhaps,” the box said, “but we’re not allowed to give out that information.”

Sue’s hand was back again and once more, that hand was wrapped around my cock. “What’s the matter,” she whined.

“They won’t let us in,” I told her.

“But I thought you said this is where the horny woman lived. You didn’t lie to me, did you?”

“No,” I told her.

“So why aren’t they going to let us in,” Sue whined. “I thought you said they would.”

“I said they might,” I said. “I didn’t say they would.”

Once more, she was back again and this time her hand was stroking my cock. “Hey,” she called out. “Hey, are you there?”

“Yes,” came the voice from the box.

“Do you have a horny woman inside there,” Sue called out.

“I’m not at liberty to say,” the voice said.

“Why not?” Sue asked but then she wasn’t really waiting for the box to respond. “He said you guys have a horny woman there.”

“I’m really not at liberty to say,” said the box.

“But I don’t care who you got in there,” Sue continued. “I don’t care because it just doesn’t matter because whoever you got, I’m hornier than her.”

“I’m glad for you,” said the box.

“I just thought you should know,” she said. “I thought you should know, I’m hornier than she is.”

“Really, miss, I’m not sure what that has to with anything.”

“I just wanted you to know,” Sue said. “I just wanted you to know. I’m hornier than she is.”

“That’s good to hear,” said the box.

“And that’s why we came here,” Sue finished.

“Why?” asked the box.

“Because he said we should let you know,” Sue said.

“Know what?” asked the box.

“He said we should come here and let you people know. He said we should let Mr. Johnston know that I’m hornier than his cousin.”

The box didn’t say anything.

“Are you there?” Sue asked.

Instead of the box answering us, the gate in front of us started to swing open. “Drive on up to the house,” the box told us and then it was silent.

Sue had pulled herself back into her seat and she was looking all nice and smug as she looked back at me. There was a part of me that wanted to wipe that smug, little grin off her face, but in the end, I had to admit, she’d pretty much called it right. She’d said they’d let us in if we just told them the truth and damn it, she was right.

The man who met us at the top of the drive was big. It wouldn’t have surprised me in the least if he’d told us that he’d played linebacker in school. It also wouldn’t have surprised me if it turned out that he had a gun tucked in under his suit jacket. That was just the way the man looked.

We got out of the car and the man looked us over, probably as if sizing us up to see if he thought we were any kind of a threat. I guess he figured we weren’t because he nodded at us. “Follow me,” he said.

There was a reason we didn’t look all that threatening. You see, we hadn’t gone to Bianca’s estate straight from Mark’s lab. We hadn’t gone there because Sue said we needed to go somewhere else to prepare first.

To tell the truth, Sue was doing things I never would have thought I’d see her do. First of all, where she was taking us was to the store because as she explained it to me, she needed a change of wardrobe. I’d asked her why and she’d said she couldn’t do the things she needed to do without one. I found that hard to believe. As turned on as she’d become, I had the feeling she could do what needed to be done no matter what she was wearing. I think she was just looking for a change of wardrobe.

And really, it was as simple as that. In a very short amount of time, the blue jeans I’d seen her wear since day one were gone and in their place was a very short, little skirt. Next up, Sue told me she needed to decide whether she wanted to wear panties or not. She decided she would and we spent the better portion of the next hour trying to figure out which panties were the sexiest ones around.

Given the way I now knew Sue to be, I suppose none of that shouldn’t have surprised me, but what happened next would have surprised me, no matter what. I’d just looked down at my watch when suddenly, I was being grabbed and then suddenly, I was being pulled forward.

“What the—”

Sue put a finger to her lips even as she dragged me into one of the dressing rooms. “Shhh,” she said. “You wouldn’t want anyone to catch you in here.”

“But—”

“I said hush,” she whispered and then she was leaning in close to me. I could feel her breasts as they pressed up against my body. “I’m so horny,” she whispered in my ear. “Now hush.”

Okay, this was weird on so many different levels. Me just being here. Me being here with Sue. Sue sliding down between my legs. Sue taking my cock out. Sue looking up at me and grinning just moments before she took my cock in her mouth.

It took everything I had to keep from groaning right then and there and in a way, that was even more of a turn-on. Here was Sue, doing her very best to make me cum, and I couldn’t make a sound. It was so fucking hot.

I was going to cum. I knew that and I knew I had to keep it quiet. I wasn’t sure how I knew it. I just did, and that’s when Sue surprised me again.

As I said, I was almost there. A couple more strokes of Sue’s mouth, maybe a few more, and then I’d be coming. There wasn’t any doubt about that but at the last moment, Sue pulled back.

“What the—”

Once again, Sue was up off her knees and then she was pressing her fingers against my mouth. “Hush,” she said again.

So I hushed. This was Sue’s show and I’m sure we both knew that so I knew I was going to let her do whatever it was she was going to do.

She was still wearing the skirt we were going to buy. The damned thing was so short that it really could barely be called a skirt but until that very moment, I hadn’t realized that that was all she had on below the waist.

She seated herself on my lap and she reached between her legs and she wrapped a hand around my cock and it was only then, then when she pushed the head of my cock up against her pussy, it was only then that I realized she wasn’t wearing any panties.

I’m sure I would have moaned for sure right then and there except that at that very moment, Sue chose to shove one of her tits against my mouth even as she drove her pussy down on my cock. “Suck me,” she whispered. “Suck my nipple like the slut I am.”

I couldn’t help it. I started to cum but at least with my mouth full of Sue’s tit, at least I did it quietly.

That was then and this was now.

The man led us to the same room that I’d been in before. Bianca was there ... and so was Kyle.”

Kyle looked at me. “I know you,” he said. “You were here before,” and then he turned his attention towards Sue. “You, on the other hand, I don’t know. I’m Kyle. Kyle Johnston.”

“I’m Sue,” Sue said.

“Ah, Sue,” the man said in a tone that made it sound as if that explained everything. “How nice to meet you. I understand you were making some rather extraordinary claims in front of my house.”

“They’re not claims,” Sue said. “It’s a fact. I’m hornier than she is,” she said with a nod towards the up until then still silent and still naked Bianca.

“You are not,” Bianca said.

Kyle started to grin as he looked back and forth between the two women. “Who-ho,” the man said. “It looks like we got ourselves the making of a cat fight, don’t we?”

I said nothing because, after all, this was all Sue’s doing. If you want to know the truth of the matter, really, I was just going along for the ride.

“I’m hornier that she is,” Sue said, “and I’m more of a slut, too, and I can prove it.”

I could tell Kyle was really starting to enjoy this. “You think you can prove you’re more of a slut than my cousin, here.”

“I know it.”

Kyle smiled. “I think I find that hard to believe,” he said.

“Oh you do, do ya,” Sue taunted the man. “You think you’re so cute but I see the way you’re looking at me.”

“The way I’m looking at you?”

“Yeah. The way you’re looking at me. Like you want to pull up my skirt,” she said even as her hand did exactly that. “Like you want to stroke my ass,” Sue said even as her hand yet again demonstrated what she meant. “Like you want to slide your cock between my legs.”

I didn’t know about him but I definitely knew about me. If he didn’t want to slide his cock between her legs, I’d be more than willing to take his place.

Kyle never took his eyes off what Sue was doing. “You better tell your girlfriend,” he said to me even as he continued to watch. “You better tell her that she’s playing a dangerous game.”

“Yeah,” Sue purred. “Why’s that? You mean it’s dangerous ‘cause I like to fuck?”

“Yeah,” Kyle said. “Yeah, that’s part of it.”

“I’ll tell you what,” Sue said. “I’ll make a bet with you.”

“You’re going to make a bet with me?”

“Sure,” Sue said. “I can see how much you want me so I’ll make a bet with you. We’ll see which one is the sluttier, me or your cousin.”

“Yeah,” Kyle said with a grin, “and what are the stakes?”

“Let’s make it interesting. The stakes are us.”

“Us?”

Sue’d stopped rubbing herself and now she was stroking the front of Kyle’s pants. “Sure,” she said. “Us. If you win, you get me as your sex slave, and if Paul wins, he gets your cousin as his sex slave. How’s that sound?”

I could tell that was hardly what Kyle had expected her to say. “I don’t know about that,” he said.

“What’s the matter?” Sue taunted him. “You afraid your cousin can’t hack it? That must be it because we both know it’s not about me. We both know that you definitely want me.”

“What’d you have in mind?” Kyle asked.

“See. I knew you were interested. How about a contest? I’m on you and your cousin’s on Paul here. Whichever one of us gets her guy to cum first from three different positions wins. How’s that sound?”

“You’re serious?”

“Of course.”

“You’d really make yourself my slave?”

“I suppose that depends.”

“It depends?”

Sue nodded. “It depends on whether you’d really turn me into a sex slave. I mean, I don’t want to be stuck doing menial chores around the house. I’d want to be doing some serious fucking. How’s that sound to you?”

Kyle grinned and he looked at me. “You know your girlfriend’s got quite a mouth on her but I’m curious, why’d you bring her here?”

Most of this was all Sue’s doing but this was my little part to play and I think I did it rather well. “It was a mistake,” I said.

“A mistake?”

I nodded. “We’d just finished fucking, and Sue was playing with my cock when she asks me, next to her, whose the best fuck I ever had.”

“And you answered what?”

I shrugged. “I said it was your cousin.”

“Why?”

“That’s what Sue wanted to know, too. Why. That’s when I made my big mistake.”

“Which was?”

I shrugged again. “I told her Bianca here was insatiable. I told her you couldn’t turn her off, and that’s when she told me she was insatiable, too, and that’s when I really fucked up. I told her she wasn’t that insatiable. Not like that.”

“And what’d she say to that?”

“She wasn’t buying it. She became obsessed with Bianca. She said she wanted to meet her, and when I told her that wasn’t likely to happen, she accused me of making her up. And when I told her she lived in a mansion and you couldn’t get inside, she said that just proved I was lying because anyone as withdrawn as that couldn’t be as insatiable as I said she was.”

“That’s right,” Sue jumped in. “That’s what I said because any girl locked away as tight as this girl is can’t be as horny as me, and I don’t care if she’s naked or not.”

“Did you tell her why she’s so horny?” Kyle asked.

I shook my head.

“Pity,” Kyle said. “It’d be nice if she knew what she was getting herself into.”

Sue looked at me. “What’s he talking about?” she asked and I have to say, she played it perfectly. For a moment there, she almost had me wondering if she knew what we were talking about, but of course, she did. It was just a game that Sue and I were playing. Of course, she knew all about the drug. It was just that Kyle didn’t have to know everything that she knew.

Kyle stroked her cheek. “You know, I’ve got half a mind to take her up on her offer. What about it?” she asked. “Would you like to be my horny, little sex slave?”

“You have to win me first.”

“Oh, honey, I’m going to do more than that.”

“Remember,” Sue reminded her. “It’s me against her, not me against you. If I make you cum three times first, I win. That’s three times, once in each hole, but if she makes Paul cum three times first, she wins.

The man grinned. I knew what he thought. He’d seen me with his cousin. He figured with her on the drug, she’d get me off in nothing flat. He figured that turning Sue into his sex slave was going to be a piece of cake.

Of course, he didn’t know that Sue also had been dosed with the same drug that his cousin had.

“I suppose there’s no time like the present then to get started,” Sue said.

“Whoa, baby. Don’t you think we should turn Bianca loose first?”

Bianca was still strapped to the couch just as she had been the first day I’d seen her, but Sue already had the man’s pants unzipped and she was sliding a hand inside. “I’m sure she’ll do just fine on her own,” Sue said.

“That’s hardly fair,” Kyle said. “You don’t want to win by cheating, do you?”

“I don’t need to cheat to win,” Sue said. “On the other hand, I don’t see why I should have to stop what I’m doing to help her. You know I’m going to suck your cock, don’t you, and besides, if she’s as hot as you claim she is, she ought to be able to get Paul to turn her loose on her own.”

I couldn’t see what Sue’s hand was doing but for the first time, I saw Kyle’s air of superiority slip. For the first time, he seemed to be confused about what was going on.

“You do want me to suck your cock, don’t you.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah,” Sue agreed and then she had her hand back outside of his pants and she was opening his belt and his pants and then she was pushing the pants and underwear down past his hips. “Yeah,” she said as she knelt in front of him. “Yeah. I thought you’d like that.”

Kyle could do little more than groan as Sue slipped her mouth down around his cock and besides, Kyle needn’t have worried about his cousin because I already had my cock out and I was offering it up to her even as Sue was getting started on Kyle’s.

“You want this?” I asked.

Bianca nodded eagerly and then she was opening her mouth, and suddenly, I was pushing myself forward. She was still tied to the sofa so it was just so simple. It was just her mouth and my cock and nothing else and I have to tell you, that was so hot.

It was just her mouth. It was just my cock, and I could feel myself slipping.

Her mouth.

My cock.

Oh shit. I had to stop myself. I couldn’t let her make me cum this fast.

Oh, but fuck.

I suppose if there were any consolation to being in a situation like that, it was that Sue was doing just as good a number on Kyle as Bianca was doing on me, but just as good as was running it really close to the edge.

“Oh fuck,” Kyle groaned and then he was groaning again. “Oh fuck.”

I knew what he meant. Shit, Bianca was really going to town on my cock. Oh geez, it was going to happen. Oh geez. She was going to make me cum.

“Fu-u-u-u-uck.”

That wasn’t me that was cumming. That was Kyle but that was only small consolation because as good as Sue was, she was only seconds ahead of Bianca in this contest.

Bianca just kept right on sucking as my cock gave into her need and she wasn’t letting any of it go to waist. She was sucking and swallowing like she couldn’t get enough and with what the drug had done to her, that was most likely true.

Bianca’s hand squeezed my cock. “More,” she groaned. “Give me more.”

As if I had a choice, I thought. Already, Bianca was getting me hard again and I knew it was only a matter of time before she’d make me cum again, and not for the first time, I questioned the wisdom of Sue’s plan.

Bianca pulled me to the ground and then she was straddling me. Her hand reached between her legs and once more, she took hold of my cock. “I want this inside me,” she said.

I was sure she did.

She had the head of my cock pressed up against the underside of her cunt and then she moaned as she shoved herself down on top of me. “Oh yeah,” she moaned as she took my cock. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me.”

As if I had any choice in the matter. After all, I was just lying there. It was her pussy that was really doing all the work.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

To tell the truth, I’d kind of lost track of Sue. I mean I knew she was there in the room and I had the feeling she was on her hands and knees and that she was taking Kyle’s cock between her legs, but how far along she was or whether we were ahead of the game, I had no idea on that. You might wonder why that was but all I can say is that when you’ve got a sex-crazed girl riding your cock, you have a tendency to lose focus on just about anything else.

“Come on,” the girl pleaded. “Come on. Give me your cum.”

I groaned. I wanted to hold back but I just couldn’t help myself.

“Oh yeah,” Bianca moaned as she felt it. “Oh yeah, that’s good. Oh yeah. Give it to me. Give me your cum.”

She was definitely getting her fair share of a pussy full of cum.

Somewhere off to the side, I could hear Sue moaning as she continued to get her pussy fucked. Damn. We were behind now and that meant Sue was in danger of losing herself to this man, and I knew she’d do it, too. If he won her fair and square, I knew she’d turn herself over to him and she’d let him do whatever he wanted to her body.

Bianca pulled herself up off of my cock. “That’s two,” she told me. “Should we go for three? I think we should.”

I consider myself to be in pretty good shape but having cum two quick times like that, I have to tell you, my cock was worn out, and here she was trying to get me hard again. I couldn’t help but moan as her mouth worked my cock. To tell the truth, fuck or no fuck, I was worn out and there was a pretty good part of me that just wanted to be left alone.

But, of course, Bianca wasn’t about to leave me be.

“Fuck,” I heard Sue crying out. “Fuck. God damned fucking fuck. Oh yeah. Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck!”

Someone had just cum but we were still behind.

Kyle landed in a heap pretty much right next to me and one look at him was enough to know that he looked as worn out as I felt.

Bianca pulled her mouth up off of my cock just long enough to give me a warning. “Don’t look at him,” she told me. “Look at me. I’m going to get you hard again and then you’re going to fuck me in the ass,” and then as if to prove the point, her mouth once more returned to my cock.

Sue apparently had decided to go a different way with Kyle. She wasn’t sucking him to make him hard. Instead, she was there, stroking him and urging him on. “Come on,” she urged him. “Come on. I know you want to do it. I know you want to fuck me in the ass.”

I could hear Kyle groan and that hardly sounded like he was in agreement with her.

“Oh yeah. I know you want to do it. I know you want to show me what a big man you are.”

It sounded as if maybe Sue was having some success with him.

“I know what you want,” Sue told him. “You want to fuck me in my tight, little hole.”

I didn’t know about Kyle but I certainly knew about me. MY cock was definitely responding to her words.

And now Bianca was doing the same thing as Sue. She’d pulled her mouth up off of my cock and she was stroking me even as she told me just how much I was going to love fucking her ass.

And in spite of myself, I could feel my dick responding.

“That’s it,” Bianca encouraged. “That’s it. Get it nice and hard for me.”

And damn it, that was exactly what she was making me do.

She pulled herself up and then she was straddling me one more time. Her hands reached between her legs and she took hold of my cock and I knew where she was leading me. There between her cheeks, the head of my cock pressed up against her hole and then she was pushing herself down upon my cock.

“That’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. Fuck my ass.”

Yeah right, I thought. As if I actually had a choice in the matter.

Of course then, neither did Kyle because just as Bianca was riding my cock with her ass, Sue was doing the exact same thing with him and considering that Kyle and me were pretty much lying side by side, that meant that Sue and Bianca were pretty much side by side, each one of them riding their respective mounts to the finish line.

I was going to lose. I knew it. I didn’t want to lose, but I just couldn’t help myself.

And that’s when I heard it, the groan from the man lying there next to me, and Sue moaned with satisfaction. “Yeah, that’s it,” she said. “Oh yeah. It feels so good when you cum inside me.

If Sue was triumphant, Bianca was pissed. “No,” she almost screamed. “No, it can’t be.”

But it was, and it wasn’t like Bianca didn’t get her cum. I mean, as soon as I knew we’d won, hey, as soon as I knew that, there was no holding back. As soon as I knew we’d won, I started to cum in Bianca’s butt.

“God damn it,” Bianca cried out even as she knew what I’d done. “God damn it.”

But just like everyone else, she knew it was just moments too late.

“It looks like we won,” Sue finally said.

“Yeah,” Kyle said. “Looks like you won what?”

“It looks like we won her.”

“Yeah, how do you figure that?”

“I beat your ass. It was her or me. That means she’s coming with us.”

“I don’t think so.”

“What do you mean you don’t think so?”

“Did you really think I was going to let you guys take her with you even if you did win? Are you really that stupid?”

“So you’re welching on the bet. Is that what you’re telling us?”

“I’d prefer to look at it as renegotiating the terms of the deal.”

“Bull shit. You can call it what you want, but the bottom line is you’re welching on the bet.”

“No, the bottom line is you’re not going anywhere with her. I don’t know how you beat Bianca, but the bottom line is you’re not leaving here with her.”

Sue looked at me and I looked at her. This clearly wasn’t something either one of us had thought about and that’s when we got help from a very unexpected source. “You got it wrong, Kyle.”

All of us turned to look at Bianca.

“You’ve got it wrong, Kyle,” Bianca said again. “You’ve got it wrong because I am going with them.”

Kyle laughed at that. “You think you can set terms to me. You’re just a slut in heat. We both know that. I’ll bet right now, you’re probably already thinking about where your next cock is coming from, aren’t you? You go out there, everyone’s going to see what’s become of you. I’ll force a shareholder’s meeting. I’ll make you sit up there and wade through hour after hour of that crap, and you and I both know that the longer it goes on, the hornier you’ll be.”

I watched Bianca shudder at that and that said more than words ever could. It didn’t matter if he was right. What mattered was that she thought he was right, and that’s when someone else stepped in.

It was Sue putting her arm around Bianca’s shoulders. “We’ll beat you,” Sue said. “You can count on that.”

Kyle glared at her. “Yeah, you know what? I’ve got some questions about you girlie girl. Just how the hell did you beat my cousin in that contest? Is it possible maybe you had some added help.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“Are you sure about that? You’re one hell of a slut. I’ll give you that but I’ve got a hunch maybe you’ve got a drug running around inside your system, a drug that makes you horny all the time. What about it?”

Sue shook her head.

“No. Well think about this. To walk out of here, you’re going to have to walk by my men. All of them. Just think of it. The two of you and all those men. Wouldn’t that be fun, just letting them fuck the hell out of you. Wouldn’t it?”

I knew what he was doing and I could see the effect it was having. For the moment, they were standing up to him, but that wouldn’t last for long and then the two of them would be exactly what he expected them to be. If I didn’t get them out of there real soon, Sue and Bianca would once more be sex-crazed super sluts.

“Come on,” I told the two women. “We’re leaving now.”

I could already tell the need was starting to build in both of them but they followed me nonetheless.

“This isn’t over, McAdams,” Kyle shouted as the three of us left the room. “This ain’t over by a long shot.”

I was sure he was right about that but I knew I had to get the ladies out of there as fast as I could.

It wasn’t until we’d crossed the gate and were back on the road that Sue turned around to look at Bianca in the back seat. “Congratulations,” she said.

“On what?” Bianca asked.

“On being rescued.”

And that’s when Bianca dropped one more bomb shell on the two of us. “You guys,” Bianca pouted. “Who asked you to rescue me? I was doing just fine there all by myself.”