The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 7 — Questions Answered ...

I don’t always have to be right. It’s just more of a general preference as far as I’m concerned. Still, I can admit it when someone’s had a better idea than me.

Sue had a better idea than me. Taking the coffee beans to someone to have them analyzed was a stroke of genius and I could only wish that I’d thought to do it. Of course, turning around and taking the drug when the results seemed to say that there was nothing to worry about was monumentally stupid on her part.

The only problem was the way Sue was now, she seemed to be more interested in fucking than in solving her little problem. I kept trying to get her to focus while all she wanted to do was to get inside my pants. In the end, we made a deal between us. If she told me what I wanted to know, I’d give her what she wanted to get.

I’ll admit it. That deal was a bit one-sided. After all, she was going to tell me what I wanted to know and then I was going to get to fuck her. Sounds like a win-win situation for me, doesn’t it?

Yeah, well that’s what I thought, too.

Only thing was Sue was feeling a bit frisky and that meant she was finding it hard to concentrate, or more to the point, she was finding it hard to keep her mind focused on what I needed her to think about.

I’d invited her over to my apartment. If you wonder why, there were two reasons. First, if we’d been out in public, I knew that if she got bored with me, she’d just end up latching on to some other guy and then off they’d go and I’d never get another word out of her, and second, I thought if I got a little wine into her, I thought maybe I could tone down her over-amorous advances. The first part of my plan worked like a charm. The second part didn’t work nearly so well.

Pour a little wine into a horny woman and you know what you get? What you get is a drunk and horny woman. That’s great if you’re looking to get laid. It’s not so great if you want some information.

“Come on, Paul,” she said. “I want to fuck.”

“And I told you,” I told her. “I want to know what you know. After that, then we can fuck.”

“How about if we fuck first?”

“No.”

“You’re no fun,” she pouted.

“I told you. First things first.”

“Fine. What do you want to know?”

“I want to know who you took the coffee to. I want to know who did the analysis.”

“Mark.”

I jumped all over that. “Mark?” I asked. “Mark who?”

“Come on. Can’t you fuck me first?”

“No. Tell me who Mark is.”

“He’s this guy I know.”

“What’s he do?”

“He’s a chemist.”

Okay. So far, so good. “So this guy Mark did the analysis for you?”

Sue nodded.

“Where is he?”

“What do you mean?”

“Where can I find him?”

“He works at a lab downtown. Can we fuck now?”

“No. I need you to tell me how to reach him.”

“I can take you there,” she offered.

Okay, by now, I’d started to figure things out. If Sue was offering to take me there, then there had to be a reason for it. “Why do you want to take me there?” I asked.

“What?” she asked with feigned innocence. “You said you wanted my help. This is me helping you.”

That’s when I knew she was jerking my chain. “Come on, Sue. I know you’re up to something. I can tell. What’s on your mind?”

“Who said I’ve got anything on my mind?” Sue asked.

“I do,” I told her, “and I want to know what it is.”

“Well,” she said, “it’s like this. Mark’s kind of cute, and I like the way you’re getting all macho on me and stuff, and I was thinking that if I took you to Mark, I was thinking that maybe the two of you could take turns fucking me.”

“What?”

“Or better yet, if you don’t want to take turns, maybe you guys could both do me at the same time. I mean, I’d like to have a couple of studs like you guys fuck me at the same time. What do you say? Are you up for it?”

Okay, that’s when I knew I’d really given her too much wine to drink. I mean, I didn’t know this Mark guy, so maybe you could call him a stud, but me ... not a chance.

“What about it?” Sue said. “You up for a little DP action? Which way do you want me? Do wont my in my cunt or do you want my ass?”

Okay, so maybe she had had a little too much to drink, but if you think I was going to turn down an offer like that, well hey, you got another thing coming.

It turns out this Mark guy had a small, little private lab. I’m not sure why I figured it, but when Sue said he was a chemist, I just kind of figured he had to be working for a corporation or something. As it turned out, his lab was something of a one-man affair with a loft up above that served as his living space.

I was right about one thing. This Mark guy was better looking than me. Probably mid-twenties with a lean build. He was kind of lean but not too lean. He had a sandy hair and a quick smile which he flashed at us almost as soon as he saw Sue.

“Hey, Sue,” the man said. “Back again so soon?”

I wasn’t about to let Sue answer that because I knew more likely than not, if I let Sue answer, she’d forget why we were there and she’d just ask Mark to fuck the living daylights out of her so I stepped in to take the lead. “Are you Mark?” I asked.

“I am,” the man said. “And you are?”

“My name’s Paul,” I told him. “Paul McAdams, and me and Sue both work at the same newspaper.”

“Okay,” said the man.

“I understand Sue brought you something to analyze not that long ago,” I said.

“Maybe,” he said hesitantly.

“You told her it was sugar water, didn’t you?”

“Maybe,” he said again.

“But you and I both know that’s not what it was.”

“Do we now?”

I supposed it would have gone faster if he wasn’t being so cagy in his answers but I figured I knew why he was acting the way he was acting. He didn’t know who I was and until he knew he could trust me, he wasn’t going to tell me a whole hell of a lot.

“Listen,” I told him. “She took the drug.”

I could see Mark looking at Sue with renewed interest and that’s when I knew that what I knew was right. He knew that it just wasn’t sugar water. He was looking at Sue to see what kind of effect the drug had had on her.

“She took it and I’m pretty sure you know what it does. Right now, she wants to fuck the two of us, but I want to know what the drug is and what it does.”

“If she’s taken the drug, then you know what it does.”

“I know what it does,” I told him. “I want to know what it is, and I want to know what the antidote is.”

“Listen, man. You should just chill out. Can’t you see they like it?”

It took me a second to realize what he’d said. “You already knew,” I told him.

“Of course, I did. I’ve known for a long time now.”

“So why won’t you help me?”

“I already told you. They like it.” He was looking at Sue with interest now. “If you want to come in here and suck my dick, you can, you know.”

“Yeah,” Sue said enthusiastically.

“No,” I countermanded her. “You are not to go in there.”

“But—”

“You can’t keep her from doing what she wants,” said Mark.

That was the problem, of course. I knew Mark was right. We were all adults here, so even if Sue couldn’t keep her mind off of sex, she was still an adult and she could do what she wanted. “I’m a reporter,” I said. I didn’t tell him that what I did was restaurant reviews.

“Yeah, so?”

“So I could do a story on you.”

“Yeah. So?”

“So you’re telling me you got absolutely nothing to hide. You’re telling me you live such a virtuous life that you don’t care what people know about you?”

I saw his eyes shift and I knew I’d scored a point.

“You wouldn’t,” he said.

“I won’t,” I corrected him. “I won’t tell anyone, if ... if you help me out.”

“What do you want to know?”

“For starters, how about you tell me how you know about the drug.”

Mark grinned at that. “That’s easy,” he said. “There’s this girl at the coffee shop around the corner. Her name’s Annie. I used to go in there pretty regular, you know but a few months ago, I really started to notice Annie.

“I mean, it wasn’t like she wasn’t noticeable before. Dark hair, dark eyes, and her lips. Fuck, I loved her lips, but I always knew she wasn’t going to date the customers, or at least, I knew she wasn’t going to date me because I knew I didn’t have the guts to ask her out.

“But like I said, a while back, I started to notice a change in her. She was getting more ... I guess the word is flirty ... but she was definitely more out there, and she was even coming on to me.

“I still didn’t do anything but then one day, she brings my coffee up to the counter and when I go to pick it up, her hand strokes mine and suddenly, I find myself staring into her eyes, and she asks me if there’s not something more that she can do for me.

“I’m like totally stupid, you know. I mean, she’s totally coming on to me, and the only thing I can do is just stand there and stare at her, and then I say something stupid like, ‘No, I’m fine,’ and she actually looks disappointed that I said no, and I’m asking myself just what the hell just happened there.

“So I go in the next day, and I’ve convinced myself that what happened the day before was all just a silly mistake or a hyperactive imagination so I know I’m going in there just to convince myself that lightning won’t strike twice, you know.”

I nodded. I knew exactly what he meant.

“So I go in there and I order my coffee and Annie brings my coffee to the counter, and it’s almost a carbon copy of what happened the day before. She’s stroking my hand and she asks me if there’s anything I can do for her, and I’m looking at her lips and I can’t help wondering if she actually realizes how hot that sounds.

“And her hand’s still there and her fingers are stroking the back of my hand and she’s looking me right in the eye and I can’t think and I’m having trouble breathing and then I tell her no, I’m good.”

“Yeah, so then what?”

“So the next day, I’m back again and the same thing happens all over again. I’m waiting for my coffee and then Annie brings it to the counter, and she asks me if there’s anything else she can do for me, and that’s when I tell her what a loaded question that is.

“’Loaded,’ she asks. ‘What do I mean by that?’

“I’m amazed she doesn’t get it, but fine, I can play along with her. Loaded, I tell her, like loaded as in people might think you’d be willing to give them whatever they wanted.

“So she looks at me all confused like like she has no idea what the hell I’m talking about, so I repeat it back to her, emphasizing the word ‘anything’, figuring that if I do that, she’ll see what I mean.”

“And does she?” I ask.

“Sort of. She gets it, all right, but then she tells me that that’s exactly what she meant to say. She tells me she’s willing to do anything.

“So here I am. I’m stupid enough to think that she still doesn’t get it, so I’m trying to explain it, so here I am, looking at these big, puffy lips of hers, and I just kind of blurt it out. So you mean, I ask her, if I asked you to give me a blow job, you’d do what?

“’I’d give you a blowjob, of course,’ she tells me. ‘Do you want me to give you a blow job?’

“I got my first blow job that day and I’ve been going back there every day ever since for one of Annie’s smoking, hot blow jobs, so when Sue came to me with her project, is it any wonder that I wasn’t going to tell her the whole truth?”

“You didn’t tell her the truth at all.”

“Well, no, I don’t suppose I did, but I wasn’t going to screw up a good thing.”

“No, I don’t suppose you would, but there’s more than just your girlfriend involved. You have to think of the others.”

“I don’t have to do anything of the kind.”

“What about Sue here?”

The man shrugged. “She brought it on herself. Why should I have to worry about that?”

“Yeah, but she’s not the only one.”

“I’d bet not. If this stuff is in the coffee supply, then yeah, I’d bet there would be others.”

“Then you know what the stuff is.”

“Of course, I know what it is. It’s my job to figure stuff like that out.”

“And you’re not going to tell me what it is.”

“Nope. ‘Fraid not.”

I was going to have to try a new tact. “You know it’s interesting that you should mention blow jobs,” I said.

“Yeah? Why’s that?”

“Well, you said your girlfriend—”

“She’s not my girlfriend.”

“Whatever. You said this girl—”

“Her name’s Annie.”

“Whatever. You said this Annie of yours is a pretty good cock sucker, but do you think she’s better than Sue here?”

“What?”

“You heard me. Do you think your Annie’s a better cock sucker than Sue?”

“How the hell should I know?”

“Well you see, that’s really what’s at the crux of the whole thing. Here you are telling us how great this Annie is and you got nothing to compare it, too. I’ll bet you, you let Sue suck your cock, I’ll bet you she’ll put this Annie broad to shame.”

I’ll admit it. It wasn’t like Sue and me had planned this all out before we’d come. Hell, as far as I knew, she might have said there was no fucking way that she was going to suck some guy’s dick, but I was betting that as horny as she now was, I was betting she wouldn’t back down from anything that involved a dick, and I was betting on something else.

I was betting that this Mark guy actually liked this Annie, and I was betting that he was going to rise to her defense.

It turns out I was right ... on both counts.

“Annie’s a great cock sucker,” Mark said.

“Yeah, but is she better than Sue?”

“Hell yeah,” he said. “She’s better than Sue.”

“But how do you know?”

“I ... I just know.”

“But you don’t really know.”

“I know,” Mark said.

“No you don’t, but there is a way to find out.”

“How?”

“Just take off your pants.”

“What?”

“You heard me,” I told him. “Take off your pants.”

“Why?”

“Because Sue here is going to suck you off. Isn’t that right, Sue.”

I loved it because there was Sue, nodding along almost as if on cue. To be honest, I don’t think we could have planned it better even if we had planned it.

“So what about it, buddy. You going to rise to the challenge or are you just going to admit defeat?”

He wasn’t going to admit defeat. I already knew that. I was challenging him and I knew he was going to rise to the challenge so he unbuckled his belt and he pushed his jeans down.

“The underwear, too,” I told him, and of course, down went his underwear.

Down went his underwear and then he had his hands wrapped around his cock. “How’s this?” he asked.

“That’s not for me to say, buddy.” I looked over at Sue. “What do you think?” I asked her.

“I think I need to take a closer look,” she said and that was all she said before she let herself drop to her knees in front of the waiting Mark.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as Sue’s eager mouth took possession of his cock.

“What do you think?” I asked. “Is she better than Annie?”

The man didn’t answer, but then really, I didn’t expect him to. After all, he was getting his cock sucked, but it was more than that. It had been a while since Sue had had a cock between her legs and I knew she was just itching to give Mark a real good cock sucking in the hopes that he might give her what she really wanted.

To be fair, the man had made a mistake because he was still standing up, and as hard as Sue was going after his cock, I had the feeling he might fall over at any moment.

“So what do you think,” I asked. “Is she a good cock sucker?”

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck.”

I figured that was as good as a yes. “You better watch out,” I told the man. “If you’re not careful, you’re going to cum all over her pretty mouth.”

The man groaned and I was pretty sure he already knew that and when he groaned again, I was pretty sure he was doing exactly that.

And of course, Sue wasn’t slowing down. She’d just gotten herself a mouth full of cum but if I knew Sue, and I was pretty sure I did, I had a pretty good idea that she wasn’t going to be satisfied until she had a pussy full of cum.

The sound of Mark’s groans changed just a little and I was sure he was finally figuring that same thing out for himself. He knew Sue wasn’t about to stop and just in case he didn’t know, Sue was going to make sure he did. She let his cock slip free from her mouth and she was looking up at him even as she stroked his cock. “I want you to fuck me,” she pleaded. “Come on. I want you to fuck me.”

The man groaned again and I had a pretty good idea where he was cumming from. He’d just cum in Sue’s mouth and he wanted a little time to recover but Sue wasn’t about to give him that time.

“Tell me how you want it, baby,” Sue purred. “Come on. Tell me how you want me.”

Mark groaned again.

“Come on, baby,” Sue pleaded again. “Come on. Tell me. Tell me how you want me.”

When the man still didn’t answer, Sue pretty much took that as an invitation to take matters into her own hands. She pulled back just long enough to strip off her top and her jeans. Then off came her bra and finally her panties, and then she was back again, her hand wrapped around Mark’s cock.

“Come on, baby,” she pleaded. One hand stroked Mark’s cock even as the other stroked her pussy. “You know what I want. I want you to fuck me.”

I waited and watched but I already knew what was going to happen.

I was right, of course. It was just a matter of minutes but then Mark was stripping off his top and then he was tossing it aside. He shoved Sue onto her back and she willingly opened her legs for him even as he discarded the rest of his clothes and then he was sliding in between her legs. “That’s it,” she purred. “Fuck me. I want you to do it. Fuck me.”

And of course, that was exactly what he did, and Sue moaned as she felt his cock slide inside her.

“Oh yeah,” she purred. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I so wanted to join in. I was pretty sure Sue wouldn’t have minded. As horny as she was, the way she would have looked at it, two cocks would be twice as good, and as for what Mark wanted, to be honest, I didn’t care what Mark wanted.

But I didn’t join in. I had work to do and fucking Sue wasn’t part of the job. Standing here and watching though, that was part of the job.

Mark and Sue were definitely going at it even harder now.

“Why don’t you flip her over and do her like a dog,” I suggested.

Sue quickly accepted the suggestion. “That’s what I want,” she purred. “I want you to do me like a dog.”

And suddenly, Sue was on her hands and knees as Mark pounded into her from behind.

I watched. It wouldn’t be long now, I told myself. It wouldn’t be long now.

Both Mark and Sue were moaning and I knew it was inevitable.

“Fuck me, baby,” Sue purred. “Come on. Do it. Make me your whore. Make me your little doggy whore.”

The man groaned and then he groaned again and you didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on.

“Oh yeah,” Sue moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it, baby. That’s it. Cum in my pussy. Do it, baby. Cum in my pussy. Make me cum. Oh my God, baby. Oh my God. You’re making me cum. Oh my God, I love it, baby. I love the way you make me cum.”

I watched Mark finally pull out of Sue and then I watched him pull back and pretty much collapse and I watched Sue settle in next to him.

“I love how you love me,” she purred. “Maybe we can do it again.”

“Sure,” Mark said. “Sure. Whatever you want, but I need to rest.”

“But I want to fuck,” Sue purred even as her hand stroked his cock.

“Whatever you want,” Mark promised, “but like I said, I need to rest.”

I left the two of them there as I moved back into Mark’s office. I figured he’d be too tired to be worried about what it was I was doing so I figured I had some time. As it turned out, I had that right.

One thing I realized when I got into Mark’s office was that I would have been in big trouble if he’d had his files password protected, but as it turned out, he hadn’t bothered to lock his computer when we arrived.

It took me a while to figure out how things were organized, but since his projects were organized by client names, it wasn’t all that hard to find the work that he’d done for Sue. It turned out this wasn’t the first job he’d done for her, but I wasn’t interested in all the other stuff. I was just interested in the work he’d done of recent.

I found the file and I looked it over. To be honest, I didn’t understand the chemical names or jargons but the narrative in the comments section was enough to tell me what I needed to know. It was a combination of drugs. One affected the sexual part of the patient’s brain. Another created a pseudo-dependency on the drug, and still another created a euphoric effect. None of these sounded anything like a food additive to me.

I printed out Mark’s file and then I moved back out of the office where Mark and Suck were still lying together. I motioned to Sue. “Come on,” I said. “We got to go.”

“Go,” she complained. “But Mark said he was going to fuck me again.”

Mark was still worn out a bit from his earlier exertions but he wasn’t that worn out that he was willing to let Sue go. “Yeah man,” he said. “She doesn’t have to go.”

Even if Sue could be a bitch, there was no way I was going to leave him with that sleaze ball, especially because the only reason she was where she was was that I’d tricked her into sucking him off. For that reason alone, I felt responsible for her. “We’re going,” I said.

“But—”

I shook my head at her. “I don’t want to hear any buts. I know you, Sue. I know what you want. I know you want to fuck so the choice is yours. Do you want to fuck right now or do you want to wait for Mark here to finally get it up again?”

To tell the truth, I have no idea what I would have done if she’d told me she wanted to wait. Like I said, I felt responsible. On the other hand, she was an adult. She could make her own decisions.

Fortunately for me, it didn’t come down to that. Her hand continued to stroke Mark’s cock but she was looking at the man. “I’m sorry,” she said, “but Paul’s right. I need to fuck and I need it now.”

“But,” the man protested.

“I’m sorry, but I gotta go,” and that was all it took to get her to get up and put her clothes on and to follow me out the door, and as I led her out to my car, I realized that in the not too distant future, I was going to owe her one hell of a fuck. My cock stiffened a bit just thinking about that, but hey, if I owed her, well hell, I was just going to have to give her what she wanted.

Man, I liked my job.