The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Town will Never be the Same Again

My name is Emma and I am a twenty-four year old legal secretary. Well, I was a legal secreatry, but I’ll come onto that later.

At the time my story starts, I was working in the centre of town in a well-known legal firm. At night, usually well past 9pm, I would return to my small rented flat. I was working long hours, and staying in a less than glorious flat whilst I saved up the funds needed to start me on the housing ladder.

On the night my story starts I was returning home at 8:30. It was dark outside, as Summer was turning into Autumn and I was walking home from the train station dreaming of a warm bat and the relaxing weekend I had ahead of me. About six months ago, my boyfriend left me, complaining about the amount of time I was spending at work. He had been boring me anyway, so I wasn’t really that annoyed when he finally told me that he was with someone else.

I opened the door to my block of flats and before I could react I was pushed in the back by someone behind. I tripped on some boots left in front of the door by a lazy neighbour and banged my head on the staircase. Everything went black.

When I came to, I found myself looking up at my bedroom ceiling. Curious as to how I had got there, but more concerned about the bump on my head I went to feel what damage I had done. It was at this point that I realised that I had been tied, spread-eagle to the bed with some straps around my ankles and wrists that were secured to the bed.

Fortunately, I was still fully clothed in the suit I had worn to work, so I assumed that whoever had tied me up was purely a theif and not after anything else. How wrong could I have been?

At that point, a figure dressed all in black, including a black balaclava entered the room. The figure saw I was awake and immediately said ‘If I hear one peep from you, you will die.’

I was shocked, my attacker was a woman, who was now holding up a pair of extremely large scissors. I nodded my understanding as I knew my immediate neighbours were never in on a Friday night, so if I screamed, I would be dead before any help could arrive.

“What do you want?", I asked, “Take anything, but please don’t hurt me.”

“Oh, I don’t think they’ll be any need to hurt you, unless you decide to get brave, of course”, she replied, waving those nasty looking scissors in the air.

I looked at the scissors and assured her that I wouldn’t be brave.

“Who are you?", I asked. She looked at me, dragged a chair next to the bed, sat on it and replied “I’m the one who is going to be asking the questions today, I think. So, tell me all about yourself, but be careful as I don’t like people who lie to me.” There was something in her voice that made me believe her, and oddly, I also suddenly found myself wanting to give her what she wanted. I had never been in this position before, but I always imagined that I would be stubborn. Instead, something was making me want to tell this woman everything—and I don’t think it was all because of the scissors.

So I told her about my job as a legal secretary in the housing department of the law firm. I told her about my move to the city once I had graduated from college. I told her about the flat and how I was saving for a new home. Once I had finished, I couldn’t believe all that I had told this woman, who had tied me to my own bed. I should have been fighting her in whatever way I could. Instead I found myself looking into her mesmerising eyes and telling her my entire life story. She was still wearing the balaclava, so I had no idea what she looked like, except for those deep, dark eyes.

When I finished, she asked if I wanted a drink. I nodded and she went to the bathroom next door and fetched me a glass of water. She tipped it, while I drank and then put it to one side and settled back in the chair.

“Tell me about your boyfriend”, she said.

I started to object, “What boyfrie...” I said before I looked in those eyes and again felt the need to please this woman. “Well, I’m not sure what you want me to tell you”, I said, “His name was Gavin and we’d only been going out for a few months when we split, about 6 months ago.”

“Tell me about the sex”, she said.

As I started talking about Gavin, his body and how he used it to please me, my assailant started to absentmindedly rub those sharp scissors up and down my arm. I interrupted the story to plead with her not to hurt me. She replied “Do not worry about what I do. Just look into my eyes and continue.”

Something in my head was screaming a warning, but her eyes held me fast and it was ignored as I lost myself once more in her eyes and continued my account of Gavin, his sexual techniques and of how I thought him only an average lover. Whilst I was talking, she continued to run the scissors up and down my arm. As I talked about the weekend in which I’d met Gavin and how we spent the weekend making love, my assailant opened the scissors and started to cut my suit jacket all the way up the right arm, before moving onto the left. By this time, my internal warning was screaming at me, but I ignored it and continued telling this complete stranger the full details of my most intimate moments with my boyfriend.

Once the arms had been cut, she moved onto the buttons. One by one, she removed the buttons of my suit jacket before cutting across the shoulders and removing the jacket completely. She then performed the same actions on my white blouse, leaving me lying straddled on my bed in the lacy white bra, I had been wearing all day. I do not know if it was her eyes, my situation, talking about my sex life, but I realised that I was become aroused. This woman had complete control over me and could do whatever she wanted. I could feel my nipples harden and the area between my legs started to moisten.

Then, as I continued to tell this woman my darkest secrets, she started to rub the scissors around my breast and over the now increasingly erect nipple. I was becoming seriously aroused. I found myself wanting to please this woman in any way I could. I had never thought of myself as a lesbian, or as someone who enjoyed being dominated, but this woman had a power over me that I couldn’t explain. As I finished the tale of Gavin, she was still rubbing my breast with the scissors, occasionally opening them, and letting them cut the increasingly flimsy fabric of my underwear.

Once I finished, she then asked me to recount my first sexual experience. Her eyes held me fast, and I started to recount how, when I was 13, I was having a sleepover with my friend Stacy. My parents had to go out, so they left us girls alome at home. We were both very curious about our developing bodies, so we spent the evening stripping each other, and then examining every square inch of each others body.

As I talked, she moved down my body and started to cut my skirt from me, starting at the knees and working her way up, revealing first my stockings and then the now very damp panties that matches the bra.

In my story, Stacy and I were now down to our underwear and were busy feeling each other through the cotton fabric of our panties. As I told how I’d reached down and removed Stacy’s panties before kissing her between her legs, my assailant reached up and cut the fabric of my bra inbetween my breasts. The cups sprang apart to reveal my breats and their very erect nipples in all their glory. A moaned as the fabric passed over my sensitive nipples, almost losing myself in the desire that this woman had instilled in me. Then she reached out and pulled the now soaked panties from between my legs and cut them from my body. She then started to rub her fingers up my legs and across the opening between them. With each pass, she increased the pressure and the time that her hand lingered on the opening between my legs.

My story stopped as I lost myself in the caress of her fingers as she rubbed my breats and ran her fingernails across my swollen clit. I lay on the bed, writhing in desire, not caring that I was effectively being raped by this woman, I just wanted her to please her, and if she was gaining her own pleasure from what she was doing to me, then I was happy.

Within minutes I came with probably the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced since the night I spent with Stacy, all those years ago. When my assailant extracted her had from between my legs, it was soaked in my juices. She brought her hand up and I greedily licked all the liquid from her hands.

Then she stood up, removed her trousers and said “Now it is time you returned the favour”. She sat astride me, and lowered her gushing gash towards my face. When it came within range, I stretched out my tongue and started to lick her sex. Then she was on me and I buried myself in that juice filled opening, licking, sucking and nibbling for all I was worth. She was a very wet lady, and before long my face was covered with her fluid, but I didn’t care. All I wanted to do was give this woman the ultimate happiness.

After ten minutes of intense activity she came, nearly drowning me with liquid that positively gushed from the hole where my tongue and nose had so recently been buried. I continued to lick the juice through all the mini orgasms she experienced whilst recovering from the main one.

The she stepped off me, stood by the bed and said “Through the juice of our love, you have submitted to me. You are now mine to command however I wish.” I knew it was true. I was now this womans slave, although I still do not know how exactly she had made me submit to her to completely. The warning voice in my hard was gone and I was hers.

My assailant then removed her balaclave to reveal a very attractive face framed by long dark hair. She continued, “My name is Jackie, and that is what you will call me when we are in company. At all other times, you will call me Mistress. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.” I replied.

“OK,” she said, “You are coming with me. When I release you, I want you to pack your sexiest clothes in a bag, get dressed in something sexy and then tell me when you are finished.” “Yes Mistress.” I said as she undid the harnesses and packed them in a holdall that was on the floor next to the bed.

As soon as I was free, I stoop up, fetched my small suitcase from the top of the wardrobe and preceded to pack all my sexiest and skimpiest clothes. I kept a black lace basque that barely covered my breasts, black jacket, black stockings, skirt and the skimpiest black panties to one sideas I packed the rest of my clothes into the suitcase. Once I finished packing, I removed the remainder of my clothes and dressed in the clothes I had put to one side. My Mistress, as that is how I now saw her, gave me a look of appreciation as I dressed in clothes that may have looked respectable from a distance, but which barely covered me, when you got up close.

Once dressed, I stood and informed my Mistress that I was ready. She removed a phone from her pocket, called a speed-dial number, and said “We’re ready” when the phone was answered. She then turned to me and said “Follow me, and bring the bags” I picked them up and followed her downstairs to a limosene that was waiting outside. We got into the back and drove off.

I knew I was leaving my old life behind and that I was now this womans slave. There was nothing she could tell me to do that I would refuse, I was entirely in her thrall and I didn’t care.

As we drove off I took the opportunity to look around the inside of the car. The first thing I noticed was that the windows were all blacked out, including the glass screen between the driver and the passengers. This gave the passengers complete privacy. Just as I was wondering who my Mistress was, to require such privacy, she turned to me and said “Before we go any further, I need to talk to you.” “Yes Mistress?", I asked as I turned to give her my full attention.

“I want you to look into my eyes and go to sleep.” As soon as I looked into those dark eyes, I started to feel incredibly drowsy and wondered what kind of spell sh had put on me that gave her complete control of even my body. More control than even I had.

My Mistress continued, “Now as you fall asleep, feel yourself going deeper and deeper. I want you to continue to listen to my words and obey them.” My head dropped onto my chest as my consious mind went to sleep.

“Can you hear me?” she asked. “Yes” replied my subconsious mind. “Good, now I want you to listen carefully to my commands. The first command is to obey me fully. You will never question my commands. Secondly, you will never do anything to harm me, or do anything which would contribute to a situation in which I could be harmed or captured by my enemies, or by the police. Thirdly, you love sex. From now on, you will enjoy all forms of sexual activity, no matter how unusual or depraved you have found that activity in the past. If no-one is around to satisfy you, then you will do it yourself. I now want you to repeat those commands back to me.”

I repeated her commands.

“Good” she said, “Now sleep. It may be the last you get in a while”

She licked her lips.