The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

There’s No Place Like Home.

As many times as Oliver had attended Pine Woods Church, it felt unfamiliar on a Tuesday afternoon with visitors from other states, and strangers from another religion, who had gathered together to witness the final remains of Hani “Hap” Noor. Oliver may not have known any of them, but they all seemed to know about him. One by one, they walked up to shake his hand or pat his back before walking to the coffin. They were his family.

Oliver sat at the end of the front pew, quietly alone in a profound state of shock and loss. The acoustics in the room, which made it possible to hear the sermon with ease, also allowed the chatter to bubble up to Oliver’s ear. Not complete sentences or thoughts, just murmurs with the occasional word attached words like heretic, dishonorable, and infidel. Then the words turned on Oliver’s mother Sarah, the most wonderful and loving person in the entire universe, yet these unfamiliar words said: slut, whore, and pig.

Oliver saw red and bolted from his seat. He wheeled on them, calling them out, daring them to prove their accusations. He was screaming wildly in the middle of the church, calling them lying mother fuckers and goddamned cowards. Soon, not only was Oliver blinded by rage, but all he could hear was the blood pounding in his ears. Sarah and Reverend Thomas escorted Oliver to the cafeteria.

Br. Thomas went back to talk to the other attendees while his wife Tilly got a damp cloth and placed it on the back of Oliver’s neck.

“Sarah, Frank’s about to start the service. Why don’t you go and I will stay here with Oliver.”

Losing her father had been as devastating for Sarah as losing a grandfather had been for Oliver. However, her instincts kicked in and gave her the resolve to face her family while she said goodbye to the one person who had been at the center of her life.

“Thank you, Tilly.”

In the empty cafeteria, Oliver’s senses slowly came back to him. First was his sense of smell. He could smell Tilly’s perspiration and hairspray, followed by the smell of coffee that he could now hear percolating somewhere nearby. Then he felt the trickle of water that ran down his back from the damp cloth and the slippery texture of Tilly’s polyester dress against his cheek. He could feel the warmth of her body as she held him close. When his eyesight returned, he was looking straight down Tilly’s blouse as she clasped his head to her breast while she stroked his hair. When Oliver’s anger broke, an unfathomable sorrow washed over him and he wept deep, heartfelt sobs.

“That’s it honey. Let your burdens down. You hold on to me and I will be strong for both of us,” said Tilly as she rocked the young man in her arms. After a couple of minutes, Oliver composed himself.

“How do you feel?”

“Better.”

She let him up for air as he pulled his head off of her boob. It fell heavily into place. There was something in her smile and the look in Tilly’s eyes that made him feel dirty, embarrassing him.

“It’s nice to know that a girl can be of help. Would you like some coffee?” she said, heaving her chest up as she stood.

“No, thank you. I am sorry. I caused a scene. They were calling grandpa and mom all these names with me right there as if I didn’t even exist.”

“Oliver, I have been to dozens of funeral services, and this isn’t as uncommon as you might think. You love your grandpa and your mom very much, so focus on what’s important. Not a bunch of distant relatives that you will never see again.”

Tilly finished her coffee. She could hear the organ music coming through the walls.

“That’s our queue Oliver. We will go back through the Sunday school. Once the church clears out, you can say your goodbyes in peace.”

She led Oliver across the dimly lit classroom and peered through the glass in the door. The effect cast her face and figure in sharp relief. Oliver was stunned by how big her boobs looked.

I wonder how long she was rubbing her tits against my face.

When Tilly caught him checking her out, instead of being taken aback, she put her chest forward, not so much as to be awkward but enough to present it to the young man. “It’s all clear inside. I will walk you out to your mother.”

Oliver studied his grandfather’s face. He was a ruggedly handsome man with a square jaw, dark features and a perfectly trimmed grey moustache. Oliver thought about how his grandpa always greeted Oliver with a smile and how, when he smiled, his upper lip would disappear under his moustache.

“Are you okay, sweetheart?” asked Sarah.

“I’m sorry I embarrassed you.”

“What that? You’ve got nothing to be sorry about. You saved me the trouble.”

“Sarah, honey, this is when the pallbearers load the casket. Do you need more time?” asked Tilly.

“No, we’re done.”

“Okay then, the family rides in the sedan parked behind the hearse.”

* * *

Sarah was worried about Oliver losing his grandpa. It had caused a vacuum in his life, sucking all the joy from his world. She knew because she felt that way, too.

“Hey, this weekend let’s go up to dad’s cabin just the two of us. How does that sound?”

“Sounds great.”

The trip to the lake where Hap had built his cabin was a long drive from town. It gave Oliver a chance to think about all the fishing trips, camping trips, and hikes he and his grandpa had done over the years. From the road, Oliver could see some people paddling a canoe. It got him to thinking that it would be nice for them to take the canoe out once they got to the cabin.

“So what are you going to do with the grandpa’s home?”

“Sell it. My work is in town. I can’t afford two houses, and leaving it empty is an invitation to vandals.”

The words cut deep into Oliver. He loved the cabin. Looking out at the forest and the lake, he felt like a condemned man seeing the outside world for the last time. Soon enough, the two had arrived.

“Grandpa built this cabin by hand.”

“You know Oliver? I hate this as much as you, but there isn’t anything I can do about it. I tell you what, why don’t you go into dad’s study and pick something special, a keepsake to always remind you of your grandpa?”

“Sure mom.”

Oliver walked into the study. It was just the way Hap had left it. There was the stained coffee cup sitting empty on the metal desk. Oliver sat in his grandfather’s padded leather chair. It was cool against his back. On the walls, along with the paddles, snowshoes, and fishing nets, were old photos of life on the lake, long-haired young people in flared bottom jeans, and snapshots of Sarah and Oliver.

From Oliver’s point of view, everything good in life had come from his grandpa and now he would have nothing good again. He studied the photos of his mom as a child. Sarah was white like her mother, one of a few fair complected children born in the Noor family. She looked so happy with a big toothy grin, freckled cheeks, and sun bleached blonde hair. Sarah’s features, however, definitely came from her father. Her brown, almond-shaped eyes were fit for a Persian Princess. They had a twinkle that danced above her nose and full lips. Oliver favored his grandpa. He had dark eyes, smooth dark skin, and straight black hair.

Again, Oliver looked around the room. His grandpa’s desk was the one he used when he was a park ranger. They renovated the ranger station after Hap retired and the crew felt it would be a fitting gift for the beloved old ranger. It was Government Issue, heavy duty, with a textured sage green finish. It smelled of machinery, but it reminded Oliver of ink.

“Grandpa’s typewriter!”

In the old days, they fit many desks with a special trap door to conceal the heavy manual typewriter underneath in a side cabinet. Hap’s typewriter had been a gift from his mother that she used at college as a young woman. Hap then used it for over 30 years as a park ranger. The vintage Royale that had belonged in the Noor family for four generations, a steam-punker’s dream, come true. The one thing grandpa owned that meant the most to him, and Oliver couldn’t let it get put up for sale or worse, thrown away.

Opening the door to the side cabinet revealed the lifting mechanism and, with a gentle tug, a metallic groan, and the twanging of springs, the ancient typewriter rose into position. To Oliver’s surprise, a letter was already in it and addressed to Trusty Scout. Scout was Hap’s pet name for Oliver.

Dear Trusty Scout,

Your reading this can only mean I have come to the end of the trail. Don’t worry about me. I am not in any pain. The truth is I am dead, nothing more, nothing less. There is no heaven and no hell, meaning I am not writhing in some fiery pit and I am not looking down from some mystic golden mountain. I know that is not what you want to hear at a time like this. It’s like being told there is no Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

Not that you should stop going to church—to be a good human, we have to be reminded of our humanity and the more often the better.

The reason I told you the truth about dying is because that people tell other people how to live with no authority. When challenged, these people say, “God told us you have to live the way we tell you.” These people are full of shit. There is no supernatural being floating around in space, keeping a tally of anything you may have done. It is all just a bunch of lies to get the many to obey the will of the few.

My advice is to be a good Scout, and start with a good compass; have a good heart. Read the signs; know when to follow the herd and when to make your own path. And never lose sight of your landmarks; always keep your eye on what’s truly important.

I thought for myself and followed my heart. Because of that, my family threw me out of their lives. I am not angry. It was the best thing ever to happen to me.

After your grandmother died, Sarah was all the family I needed until you came along. Oliver, please take care of my lovely Sarah for me.

I have a gift for you in our secret place.

Love Granddad

Not only did Oliver get a personal letter from grandpa but a special gift waited for him in the only place where he and he alone could find it. Ecstatic, Oliver hit the screen door in a full run. By the time Sarah tried to catch him, he had disappeared.

Oliver ran along the path up the hill to where a bridge spanned the dry creek. Going underneath, he followed the creek bed, careful not to disturb any of the flat dusty rocks, to where another path went to an ancient hunter’s blind overlooking the lake. Many times Hap would take young Oliver out to the “secret place” to watch the park and lake without disturbing the visitors below.

It had been a long time since Oliver had been in the secret place, but it looked the same. At first glance, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but there was a cache hidden under the bench seat on the left side. Oliver held his breath. He lifted the wooden plank and then the rock underneath to find a rusty cookie tin. Inside, he found a zip-top bag containing a rock wrapped in paper.

It read:

Oliver,

Your mom has not always been the person you know today. There was once a time when she followed the wrong crowd. She got into trouble constantly. I thought I was going to lose her, and that meant losing everything. Jimmy Brokenfeather, my counterpart on the reservation, offered to put me in touch with a medicine woman from his tribe that could convince Sarah to behave.

This is the rock that taught Sarah how to act like a lady. It’s not magical, it’s like what I told you about religion. Your mom only thinks this rock has power over her. That’s right, this rock will make your mom do anything you tell her to do, anything. A warning: if you push her too far, you will break her and lose her forever. What is pushing too far? Asking her to hurt herself or others outside of that the sky is the limit. I mean, you could ask her to lick the toilet and she would do it, but would you really want to kiss her after that? As a favor to me, don’t make your mom spend her money on things, please. She works too hard for what little she has, okay?

How to use the rock: You must show the rock to Sarah. She must acknowledge you have the rock in your hand. Then you must say: I command you to… and then add whatever demand you want. After you are done, put the rock away and she will immediately forget she ever saw it. This is IMPORTANT! Don’t tell anyone else about the rock and don’t talk to her about the rock or the commands that you have given her. As far as she knows, you didn’t command her. She did whatever on her own. Got it?

Have fun.

Oliver picked up what looked like a magic wand, a beautiful turquoise obelisk the size of a pencil. He didn’t believe for a second that this would work. He looked at it and smiled, thinking his grandfather had played one last joke on him. It would be a neat story to tell.

On the way back, Oliver was not so careful in the dry creek bed he actually kicked some rocks in revolt. With all the intense emotions of the past few days, it was good to just breathe in the mountain air and listen to the surrounding woods. Like his grandpa, Oliver felt a certain connection with the great outdoors. He drank it all in, from the sounds of his footsteps to the scent of the cool evening breeze.

Oliver thought, we can still come back from time to time, just not to the cabin.

“There you are. Where did you run off to?” asked Sarah.

“Oh, it was nothing. Grandpa got me to go on one last wild goose chase,” Oliver said with a halfhearted chuckle.

“That sounds just like him. What’s in your hand?”

“Oh, this?”

Sarah froze in place.

No matter what Oliver did, his mother remained completely motionless. He took a deep breath. “Sarah, I command you to keep the cabin,” he said, hiding the stone in his pocket.

“You know, son. I have been thinking that living out here would give me and you a lot of privacy. It’s already paid for, and it won’t be that hard for me to find a ride share into town for work. Would you like to keep the cabin?”

Oliver’s head spun! It worked, it is for real, and it worked. Fortunately, Sarah misinterpreted his excitement about the stone with keeping the cabin.

“Oh yes, yes, yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much, mom!” said Oliver, jumping around.

“Good god Oliver! If I had known it meant that much to you, I would have given in a long time ago.”

“Since we are moving, can we spend the weekend?”

“Sure thing, you can have dad’s room and I will sleep in mine,”

Later in the evening, Sarah made dinner, and Oliver made a fire. Even though the days were warm, at night, the cold air would roll down off the mountain tops and chill everything in its path.

They sat in the warm glow of the fireplace, munching on baked beans and hot dogs. The smell of wood smoke and the soft crackle of the fire conjured images of many warm family nights in the woods. Oliver sat with his arm around his mom’s shoulders. It seemed like they should talk or do something, but both of them quietly sat smiling back and forth at each other. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath as he pulled the stone from his pocket. Like before, as soon as Sarah saw it, she froze. Oliver closed his eyes and bit his lip.

“I command you to make out with your son.”

“Oliver, are you seeing someone?”

“No, I haven’t gone on many dates, but I am sure that things will pick up eventually,” said Oliver.

“I haven’t seen anyone in a while either. I don’t think we should spend our best years alone. Do you?”

“No,” said Oliver, trembling. His mother wrapped her arms around him. She let go all her inhibitions and kissed her son lovingly and deeply. Soon the kissing devolved into passionate groping and squeezing before Sarah suddenly stood up and said, “Well, this is fun, but I think it’s time to turn in. Goodnight Baby.”

Oliver looked longingly at his mother’s ass as she walked toward her room.

“Mom!”

“Yes?”

Sarah turned around and froze.

“I command you… to suck my cock.”

Oliver licked his parched lips and hid the stone.

“Not sleepy baby?”

“Too worked up, I guess?” said Oliver in an awkward falsetto.

“Well, don’t you worry, let momma take care of her little man.”

Sarah sank to her knees. She didn’t bat an eye, kneeling before him and smiling lovingly up at her son while she undid his pants. The sudden chill and her hot breath sent shivers across Oliver’s body. The muscles in his thighs and ass flinched as he squirmed in place. Sarah paid no attention to his distress and forcefully pulled down her son’s underwear.

Releasing Oliver’s pent up erection. Much to Sarah’s glee, it bobbed and swayed at the tip of her nose. She admired its size and shape. Then, leaning in, she took a deep whiff of it; running her nose from its tip to its base and then along the crease between his tender balls and his leg.

Oliver looked into his mother’s eyes. Gone was the cheery soccer mom and in her place a sex starved temptress. He could hear her lips part, see her tongue roll out, and feel a pleasure he had never experienced before.

The spellbinding moment of Oliver’s first blowjob didn’t last long. In no time at all, his balls tingled and he began to spasm, blowing his load into his mother’s mouth. Sarah licked her wicked grin and swallowed it all.

“Your cum really tastes good, honey. I can tell you don’t drink a lot of coffee,” she said with a dreamy smile.

“You can tell if a guy drinks coffee from his cum?”

“Oh sure, there are a lot of little tricks a man can do to make his seed more tasty. But since you’re my son, I will always prefer yours the most.”

“Well, I really don’t know about that, but I am not sleepy. I am more awake than ever.”

“Oliver, I love you, but it’s time for bed. You will calm down soon enough.”

Again, the stone caused his mom to freeze.

“I command you to make love to me.”

“You’re such a good boy, Oliver. Let’s make tonight one to remember.”

She held out her hand and led her half naked son into her room.

Oliver spoke, but Sarah gently put her finger to his lips.

“Shhhh.”

She pulled off his shirt and ran her hands over his solid frame. Sarah kissed his neck while she unbuttoned her clothes. She pulled him to her, wrapping her legs around him, then gently threading his dick into the opening of her pussy. Even in the low light, the contrast of their skin tone stood out. With a quick thrust of her hips, his manhood popped inside her.

Sarah leaned back, pulling the enamored Oliver down with her along the way. He gasped at the velvety luxury of her wet pussy as the length of his shaft slid into his mother’s womanhood. He didn’t need any further instruction. By instinct, he rocked his hips over and over, grinding against his mother’s clit. Oliver always assumed making a woman cum would be challenging, but her first orgasm came quickly.

Her second orgasm didn’t happen. He tried. He thrust against her with all he had, slamming his hard dick solidly inside her, but in only for few more strokes, Oliver shot a load deep into her pussy. It came from nowhere. One minute he was having the time of his life and the next he was making a deposit in his new sperm bank. Now open for business.

“Nighty night,” said Oliver, and in minutes he was fast asleep.

Carefully, Sarah pulled herself out of bed. She looked at her lover before ducking out into the study.

“Well, did it work?” said Tilly on the phone.

“Of course it did. I’m a pro. I just got the best fuck of the past six months,” said Sarah.

They laughed out loud.

“Remember our deal? Tell me details, details, details. I need to know!”

“Alright, at first I didn’t think he was going to find the letter. He had been in the study for nearly an hour before he bolted through the door.”

“Through the door?”

“I put the stone in the Secret Place.”

“Oh yeah, I remember the Secret Place. I suppose you put it in the cookie tin where we kept the condoms?”

“Yep, and the next thing I know, he commanded me to keep the cabin.”

“So you are moving to the cabin, then?”

“Yeah, it was his first command. Plus, I can’t be doing this shit in town. At least out here we have some privacy to fuck our ever-loving minds out.”

“I can’t believe you really did it.”

“For a moment, I didn’t think it was going to happen. He is so sweet and innocent. He put his arm around me and we sat by the fire and nothing.”

“Well, he figured it out, right?”

“Finally, he commanded me to make out with him.”

“What a wonderful man. He could have demanded a rim job and that would leave you sucking out his ass!”

“I would have done it in a heartbeat. I gave him a hint not to command me to lick the toilet. A girl has to have some limits.”

“Aren’t you worried that he’s going to find out?”

“Dad never did, neither did Brokenfeather, mmm, one in the front and one behind. You know my asshole has never been the same,” laughed Sarah.

“Soooo? What happened next?”

“Well, we just made out like teenagers on a date. Which was so nice and thoughtful, but I was on fire. I really needed a good hard fucking.”

“Wellll?”

“Well what? Did he pull my hair, smack my ass, and shove my face into the headboard? No. This was his first time, and he wanted it to be special. He was such a gentleman, and he worked so hard. You could see the determination in his eyes,” said Sarah with a faint sigh. “Next week I will get him to treat his momma like the whore she is.”

“You are a rotten mother, and I love it. You know? When I had Oliver all alone, I could barely keep my hands to myself.”

“Matilda Thomas! You would have adulterous sex with a young man in the lord’s house while your dear husband is fulfilling his calling in the other room?” said Sarah in mock surprise.

“Wouldn’t be the first time, sweetmeat.”

“You’re my kind of woman!”

“Come over here and say that, and bring that son of yours, too. You can let him poke his pet rock in my direction.”

“You want to know something? I am naked, and my pretty little pussy is all primed and ready to go.”

“So, are we having phone sex, or do you want me to drive all the way over there? Because I will.”

“Neither, I am going back to bed with my son. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.”