The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Old Time Religion

This is a story I began when I first started writing for the archive. But I have been stuck. Yes, all this time. So I thought I’d post what I’d have and see if that would kick start the ol’ idea generator. So if this story seems like I have taken a few steps back(that is provided I have gotten any better)its probably because its an early effort. That or you’re finally reading one of my stories without enough drugs in your system to suspend every player in the NBA. Either way, let me know your thoughts.

Psionic_X

This morning I’d done my excercises, both mental and physical and hadjust taken a shower and dressed.

My plan for the day was simple: Log on and take care of any business, wrap up before noon, then take in a matinee. A nice leisurely day. I knew that I needed to talk to my boss first, after all there were clients to deal with. So I looked into the mirror and my bosses handsome brown face smiled and gave me the thumbs up. He told me to fuck the clients, they’d be there tommorrow.

In fact, he told me, after the movie I should pay a visit to a couple of my sluts, round out the day. I smiled at the good looking reflection. Best boss I’d ever had.Well, I boot up the comp and start answering clients usually inane questions. I’m rolling along, setting a record pace, when the doorbell rang. I took a moment to think. I wasn’t expecting any deliveries. My friends and family knew better than to show up without calling first and so did my sluts. I got up to check, intent on kicking the shit out of any salesman. If I wanted something I didn’t need some asshole bringing it to my door unless I ordered it. But as I come into sight of my door, which has a glass middle I find out its worse. The first thing I spy is a copy of the Watchtower. Jehovah’s Witnesses. I was pissed. I could feel the foam starting to fillup my mouth. I despise religion, any religion. I open the door, ready to let rip, but I stop short in surprise due to two things I’ve never seen before. One, the woman at my door is gorgeous. And I mean movie star gorgeous. Taking a quick scan she has a stripper’s body. Brunette with grey eyes, about 5′6, 120 or so. Creamy white skin. This was hands down the hottest Jehovah’s Witness I’d ever seen in my life. Two, the second thing I never seen before, she was alone. They always home visit in pairs. Always. But she was totally alone. I didn’t even see a partner working the other side of the street. Which set my mind to working. I smile, more to myself than her, but the stupid bitch took it as a good sign.

“Hi, would you be interested in a copy of the Watchtower?” I wouldn’t but this opportunity was too good to even think of passing up.

“Uh...whats it about?” I say, putting equal parts confusion and interest in my voice. Like a religious zealot she picks up on both and perks way up. I was a potential new convert and this was her chance to bring fresh blood into the fold.

“Its about how you can change your life for the better. Your spiritual life.”

I act really interested. “Oh? You know, I’ve been thinking about that lately. Sure I’ll take one. How much?”

My naivete had her humming with joy.

“Oh its no charge. If you’d like, I’ll be happy to come inside and talk with you.” I give her my best grateful look.

“You would? That would really help me out. I don’t know much about religion. Please come in.” She practically danced past me. She would do more than dance in a minute. I closed and locked the door.

“Could I get you some juice or tea? A snack perhaps?”

“Oh no, I’m fine.”

I grab her and yank her to me, scattering her thoughts, my gaze an intense laser of will, burning into her pupils, driving back her already weak will, breaking her spirit, making her submit to her Lord and Master. Her eyes go from shocked to glazed over and my cock comes alive as I thrill again to the power of taking over the mind of an unsuspecting slut.

“What is your name?”

“Mandy.”

“I own you Mandy. I am your Lord and Master. I am your God.”

“You own me. You are my Lord and Master. You are my God.”

“You will accept everthing I say without question.”

“I will accept everything you say without question.”

“You will obey me instantly, with no hesitation.”

“I will obey you instantly, with no hesitation.”

“Now, go sit on the couch and don’t move until I tell you to.”

“Yes Master.” Upon hearing her call me Master it takes more will to keep from spilling my seed in my pants than it did to enslave her.

Nevertheless, I did blow my load mentally . Always happens when I do the MC bit without preparation. I usually draw in extra energy; prana or chi you’d call it. Its always debilitating using my own energy stores like that, even with someone as weak minded as Mandy. But I didn’t have that kind of time. I’m good but still new to the power. Eventually I’d get to a point where my will was high enough to keep my energy at high levels without conscious effort on my part. Thats what my mentor said anyway. I go into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water and down it. I do some deep breathing. I feel better and go back to the living room. Mandy just sits there, unblinking, staring off into space. I pat my once again swelling cock.

“Down boy. You’ll get yours, but later.” As much as I wanted to fuck this bimbo, there were details to consider. And I wanted to take my time with her. I look through her purse and look at her license. Mandy Stevens. I memorize her address. I look at her hands. No rings, not that it mattered.

“Mandy, do you live alone?” “Yes Master.” Excellent. “Mandy, listen to me very carefully. When you leave here you will follow whatever routine you follow, do nothing different than you would normally do. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master.” “You will then go straight home and prepare a meal for us. I will arrive at your home at 7pm sharp and I expect dinner to be ready, understand?”

“Yes Master.” Something occurs to me. “Mandy, are you a vegatarian or a vegan?”

“No Master.”

“Good. Now, you will come out of trance, awake and aware of all that has happened but still subject to my authority. You will still obey me in all ways. I own you. I am you Lord and Master. I am your God. Awaken Mandy.”

She comes out of trance and after a moments confusion looks at me with wide worshipful eyes.

“You hypnotized me! Made me your slave!”

“Thats right Mandy. I own you.”

“You are my Lord and Master. You are my God.” Shocked, she claps a hand over her mouth.

“That won’t help you Mandy. You’re mine now. You’ll service me in everyway.” She begins o tear up. “Even sexually?” “Especially sex!” “No...you can’t!” “Oh but I can Mandy and I will!” The tears are falling now.

“But..but I’m a virgin!” Her announcement makes me dizzy as most of the blood rushes from my head to my cock.

“A VIRGIN! How old are you?” “27 Master.” “So what have you done with a guy, sexually?”

“Nothing.”

“So what, you’ve just kissed a guy?”

“No Master, that would be wrong.” “What?!? Wait, you were born and raised a Jehovah’s Witness?”

“Yes Master.” “Your parents were strict I take it?”

“Very strict Master.”

I could barely contain my glee at such marvelous good fortune. Virgins were a rare thing and one as old as Mandy probably deserved mention in Ripley’s Believe It or Not. On top of that she was raised in a devoutly religious home. That meant repression. That meant guilt. That meant uninhibited freak. Its about the only use I had for religion, the way it cranked out females that knew no sexual bounds. I admit, catholic girls are my personal favorite, hell, I didn’t even need the power with most of them and even when I did bring it to bear I only needed the slightest nudge. But I had never in my life met a catholic virgin. Mormon sluts came in a close second. Now that I thought on it I’d never had a Jehovah’s Witness. I shrugged. Didn’t matter. Catholic, muslim, pentacostal, mormon, church girls were bad girls and thats all I cared about.

“Mandy, leave now and follow your normal routine. Say nothing about me or our conversation to anyone, understood?”

“Yes Master.” She leaves and closes the door behind her

I stare after her for a moment, my thoughts churning, ideas forming.... Oh yes...I was going to enjoy myself tonight.

End part 1.