The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Hurt

On a late October Saturday the air had become surprisingly warm on Long Island. People were rushing out to the beach to feel the last bit of warmth for the year. Most people that is. In a two story house overlooking a one story windowless lab two people resided, and one was not moving very fast.

The bedroom was warm and dominated by a king sized bed, a dresser, and a burrow. In this bed laid a man that was only twenty eight, and yet had done more things than many people three times his age. He was almost unhealthy thin, brown bright eyes, and dull brown hair. In his scientific mind Saturday was a time to set the VCR to record any shows, and sleep until it gets dark. Yes John Lang was a very accomplished inventor, but on Saturdays was a lack luster slob.

Yet the person that earlier that day was somewhat different. She was strong and felt that everyone had to work when awake, John was working on that. Yes she was still in her bathrobe, but her dark hair was brushed free of tangles. She didn’t feel or need makeup for her beautiful face, and she prided her self on that. You see Page Midden was the only thing in John’s life that had changed from a once negative to a positive. They met when Page, for all intents and purposes, kidnapped John for her employer. Yet she saw John for a loving man caring man with a few personality points, and John saw Page as a woman that could see past the surface and find the real story.

Page looked at John laying in bed with the sun shining on him. She had a surprise for him that day. She walked over to block the warm sun. When she nudged him in the ribs, John began to stir, “What it’s Saturday. God may have rested on the seventh day, but I say why wait.”

Page saw this for John’s signal that he was awake, “Too true, but it is suppose to hit seventy today, and I am going to the beach.”

John sat up at this. “And if you come along,” Page continued striking a pose, “you get to see me in a two piece bikini.”

This got John’s attention. He slipped out from under the covers, leaving his boxer shorts under the covers. Leapt to the dresser. He pulled open the bottom drawer, and pulled out a pair of black swim trunks. He jumped into them, literally, and pulled them up. He turned around to Page. Elapse time was about four second. “What is taking you so long?” John said with a smile.

“Be just a minute,” Page said slipping back into the bathroom.

Just then the phone rang. “What, don’t these people know I am going to the beach,” John said getting to the phone.

To Page the conversation went something like this. “Hello,” John said, “this is the spawn of Satin. Yes, it’s me. It’s Saturday what do you think. Give me one good reason why I should. That’s just a reason. Now you’re grasping at straws. You can do better than that. No I mean you can do better than that by going higher. More please. Okay I’ll go. Today?!?! I was going to the beach. I was going to the beach with a beautiful woman. Fine, fine I’ll go, but you had better have a ticket waiting at the counter when I get there, and it had better be first class, or I am not going. Yes, make the arraignments now. I’ll hold.” John looked up at Page who was waiting by the door way, “CNN wants me to go to Atlanta.” Then back on the phone John said, “Yes, Satin will take your soul now. Okay when. That’s in like an hour and half. Okay, but you had better kiss my feet when I get there. Do you think that I am serious. I’ll see you in a few hours.”

John gently hung up the phone. “You’re not going to the beach are you,” Page said knowing the answer.

“Okay,” John said pulling a suit case out of the closet, “you know how I made my six million dollars by selling my inventions. Well one of my inventions was a ray that made people tell the truth when asked a question. Apparently down at CNN one of those rays was caught in a car crash and was damaged. They need me to go down there and fix it. Don’t hurt me!”

Page came forward and hugged John, “The bikini will still be here when you get back.”

Page and John quickly got ready. John packed his bag of tools, and Page packed John’s bag of cloths. The trip to the airport was uneventful as the two sang the ditty the witch is dead. John and Page engaged in a long kiss good-by and parted slowly. The plane ride was also uneventful if not entertaining as John gave his own MST3K to the movie. There was even a car waiting for John at Atlanta. The diver didn’t want to sing the song that never ends, but eventually gave in.

“My baby,” cried John looking at his destroyed device, “doesn’t look as bad as I thought it could have been.”

The engineer came up, “well can you fix it?”

“Yes!” John screamed, “but it will take a little bit. What happened?”

“The car that was carrying it crashed into a tree.”

John was shocked by this, “Was the diver okay?”

The engineer laughed a little, “with seat belts, air bags, and collapsible frames she was okay. Hell, this thing was in worse shape than she was.”

“John!” another engineer cried.

“Bill, or is it Tim?” John pondered.

“It’s Bill,” Bill said, “so what’s new in your life?”

John removed the cover to his device, “I’m getting married in March.”

“What?” Bill said, “how did this happen? You use one of your mind control devices on her.”

“NO,” John said insulted.

“Oh I get it,” said the first engineer, “you developed pheromones.”

“Pheromones are nothing to joke about,” John said, “I should know.”

“Oh and how do you know that?” Bill asked.

“Gather around everyone and hear the story of the pheromone fall,” John yelled.

Since the people at CNN knew John’s stories were good five other people came to hear the tail. John sat down in a position to work on his device and still talk to the crowd.

John started his story, “this tail starts back when I was in college, the second semester of my junior year. I felt like I was slacking since I was only taking 22 credit hours of classes, so I had some free time. Now at this time genetic engineering was making it big, and myself and a graduate student in biology, I shall call him Bob, got the idea that we could perhaps make it so we could produce human effective pheromones. In our minds we would put the genetic material into say a pig and then extract it.”

“So you could attract better bacon?” someone from the crowd said.

John continued, “we didn’t think of it like that, but sure. So Bob and I were in the biology lab almost every day. Now Bob had a problem. He was just finishing his doctoral thesis and his advisor that had to sign off on it hated him. So when we almost had the proper pheromone DNA restructuring serum Bob’s advisor came down to the lab and see him. Now this advisor was known as the Bitch. She was bout 40, with dark hair, and loose skin. She really hated Bob. So after Bob submitted his thesis to her so she could sign off on it she came down and chewed him out.”

“I bet she did.”

“Stop that,” John said, “so when the Bitch left Bob was really pissed. When I left he was just starring off into space. Sure I was worried, but I had a physics class to get to. I didn’t see Bob until the next day, a Friday, but when I did. Here he was sitting on one of the lab stools with a syringe in his hand and the needle in his arm. I was really hopping that the drugs would have come latter. It turned out that he had nothing to loose so he was injecting himself with the pheromone restructuring serum. The way he put it if he couldn’t get his doctorate he was going to get a rich woman.”

“The way it should be.”

John laughed at that pulling out his welding pen, “Well I didn’t see Bob until Monday when I walked into the lab. I wish I hadn’t. Perhaps I should explain. You know how if you see two cats fighting, and no mater how much blood is sprayed, fur is flying, and intestines are strewn, you keep looking. That was what this was like. In the far end of that lab was the Bitch with her veracious veins popping out, the loose skin flapping like they were flags, and her breasts gyrating like they were in a paint shaker. She was on top of Bob. Bob’s fat was shown for all the world to see spreading out on the floor, and had ripples in it as he went in and out of the Bitch. I couldn’t move. I just kept watching. My mind was numb. After he orgasmed, and then she orgasmed, and finally they saw me.”

“Did you like it.”

“Hell no,” John said with a start. “I was sick, but interested in how this came to be. After the Bitch left almost clothed, John put on a pair of pants, and related what happened. It seems the Bitch came down to the lab to rip apart Bob’s thesis. When she entered she became visibly hot, and when she was about to rip apart the thesis she took off her jacket to become more comfortable. When she looked up she had a hungry look on her face, according to Bob. Then from there she was unclothed, and she stripped Bob, with a final move of sickening passion she started to suck his balls. After that I stopped Bob I didn’t want to hear any more. He kept talking.

“When we got done with just a little bit of work on his thesis, and locking up the lab we both went to lunch. Okay I went to lunch. We left the biology building, which is right next to the art building, and found that many artists were doing outdoor painting. Now many artists in this group were women.”

“Oh shit.”

“That’s what I said,” John replied, “when every woman looked up and most tossed their paintings aside and ran for Bob. Bob had a huge grin on his face, and I ran in fear. I went back into the biology building and looked out a window. There were about seventy-five women fighting, and about twenty-five stripped naked trying to get Bob’s attention. The last I saw of Bob he was going off into one of the dorms with a woman under each arm, and about ten women following.”

“Damn lucky.”

“That type of luck I can do without,” John said, “I didn’t see Bob for a week after that. It was a Monday, and a long Monday for me. I came into my apartment, and thinking that with my roommate off in Seattle I had the place to myself, but that didn’t happen. You see sitting my over stuff chair was Bob, and my land-lord. Bob looked exhausted, you can guess why. My land-lord was wearing a huge grin, and that was it. I found out that day that she was a real red head, and had very small breasts. Bob pulled her hands from his pants and with a slap to the ass she was on her way out of my apartment.”

“How far did she get?”

“Not far, about the door way, but I’ll get to that,” John said turning off his welding pen, “Bob it seemed wanted some control over his power because he was a bit worn out. I didn’t see any reason to help him, and then he said that all he had to do was say I was the person to go to for an appointment to have sex with him. I agreed. I also felt a little guilty for making the pheromone solution in the first place. We decided to go back to the lab. When we opened my front door my land-lord was there in the hallway just outside my door masturbating. I couldn’t look her in the eye for a week after that.”

“I sure you wanted to look at something else.”

“Perhaps,” John said, “but not on her. Well it seems that most of the buildings on campus were connected to one another with steam tunnels. I was safe to walk around as I pleased, but Bob had to go underground. The way Bob put it fighting off the rats was easier than fighting off the women. We were in the lab with the door locked and wedged shut. It was Wednesday when we came up with a possible counter DNA restructuring serum, possible. Bob injected himself, and hopped for the best. The next most significant even took place the next day, Thursday. If the pheromones were being removed we didn’t know, but Bob needed to go outside. Friday was the last day for people to turn in their doctoral thesis’s, and well Bob didn’t turn in his. Since he had it done he wanted to turn it in then. Unfortunately the administration building, where you had to turn it in, was so new that it didn’t have any steam tunnels leading to it. He asked me if I would. I looked out the window. Out side of the biology building were about a dozen women holding vigil for Bob. One had a minister ready to get married, another was just a huge cake use your imagination, and a third had a flaming heart and her naked inside. Not a chance in hell of me going through all that.”

“You could have had a piece of cake.”

“Shut up,” John said joking, “Bob had an idea. He would wipe some sweet on to a towel, and I would run in the opposite direction from the administration building. I figured that if I needed to I would just throw the towel away. I left the building, and ran for my life. About fifty women were running after me. I am not a very good runner, but thankfully most of the women were wearing high heals, so that gave me an advantage. When I passed the business building I handed the towel to a guy entering the building. I hid in the bushes as about seventy women ran right into the business building. By the time I made it back to the biology building I saw a helicopter hovering over the administrative building. Then I saw a fat fast moving figure running out of the administrative building. The helicopter started to fallow the figure. There were about five women chasing, who I figured was Bob, coming out of the administrative building.”

“The sophisticated women.”

“I couldn’t tell,” John said closing the plastic case on his device. “I did notice that the helicopter was just about over Bob, and about three hundred feet up. Then I saw something coming out of the helicopter. Then I saw that the object was a woman. She must have been really lucky for what she landed on was soft, squishy, and was moving. If you couldn’t guess, it was Bob.”

“That hurt.”

“I don’t know,” John said, “and I don’t want to find out. The woman was in bad shape, and Bob was dead. I even identified the body, that seemed to have fresh lip stick on his dick. I tried not to think about it. Bob was poured into a coffin, and put into the ground. Things went back to normal in about a week. The women didn’t remember what they saw in Bob, but many still liked him. I was questioned by the cops, but I didn’t tell them something that they didn’t already know. They didn’t know about the pheromones. That was about the end of the story. Bob’s thesis was published that year, so he does have something to be remembered by.”

“What happened to the pheromone solution?”

“Oh that,” John said a little nervous, “well I put the solution, the plans for how to make it, and any data on it into a lock box, into a safe, and then into a place that no one will look. The information is too valuable to loose, but to dangerous to have around.”

“That’s it.”

“Well,” John said trying to act innocent, “I did one other thing with it. You know how some perfumes claim to have human pheromones in them. Well that’s true, don’t get me wrong, but the pheromones are a toned down version of the pheromones that Bob produced. That netted me about 55,000 dollars. Okay I got this thing fixed.”

Bill came up, “does it work?”

“Well let’s see,” John said pointing it at Bill, “Are you a woman?”

“No.”

“Would you like to be one?”

“No.”

“Would you like to have one right now sucking on your balls?”

“Yes, shut that thing off!”

John was smiling. The device makes anyone, who is posed with a question, to tell the truth. “Well we know it works,” John said.

The trip back to Long Island was a quiet one. John made it back to his home just as the sun was going down. When he entered his living room there was Page laying on his couch dressed in her bikini. John got down on his knees and kissed her gently on the lips.

“You are so sexy,” Page said waking up.

“And I didn’t need pheromones. I’ll tell you later,” John said pulling Page into a loving embrace.