The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: That Don’t Impress Me Much (part 2)

I didn’t even know what to say. I hadn’t seen Bill in over a year and to say I was shocked is an understatement. Granted, his plastic surgery practice was in this neck of the woods, which is why he’d had me living here when we were together.

“It’s nice to see you Mandy,” he said, sounding sincere.

I still hadn’t found my voice so I just continued to stare at him.

Clearing his throat he continued. “I’ve often thought about contacting you, just to see how you were doing, but I didn’t think you’d want to hear from me. However, when I saw you here…” his voice trailed off. “Can I buy you lunch?” he offered.

I felt a strong urge to just say no. However, I was genuinely curious as to what he could possibly want with me. I had nothing else going on. Since it was Friday I knew his office was closed today, though he’d probably been over here doing some work in his office. I felt a pang as I remembered that Friday was the day he and I so often spent together. I had kind of felt like it was our day.

“I was about to go to that café down the street for lunch, so your timing is perfect,” I said, hoping I sounded more confident than I felt.

“Sounds perfect! I remember that you always enjoyed that place,” he said, surprising me that he remembered anything about me that didn’t involve sex. Bill had been my master for about two years. We’d met online and it had quickly turned into a real time affair. I say affair because Bill was married. However, in the end Bill had not treated me very kindly. He’d gotten me pregnant and tried to talk me into having an abortion by manipulating me in trance. Ultimately I’d had a miscarriage. He’d also wanted me to be sexual with him and other women, and put pressure on me to find him these women. In the end I’d found him Leslie and that had all backfired on him. I was still grateful to Leslie for making me see the light.

We sat down and ordered, both aware of the awkwardness between us.

“Mandy,” he said, breaking the silence. “I am very sorry that I treated you as I did. I behaved very badly and looking back it is hard to believe that person and I are one and the same. I think I became full of myself in the role as master and let it go to my head. I treated you as a slave and forgot that you were a person. I was covered with what I can only describe as an “evil goo.” I hope that you will forgive me one day.”

I stared at him in disbelief. Bill had apologized shortly after the end of our relationship, but had committed actions after that showed his apology to be insincere. He SOUNDED sincere today, but who knew if he was and in the long run, did it even matter?

I gave him a soft smile and said, “That was a long time ago Bill, and I am long since past it.” This wasn’t completely true, but it was somewhat true and I felt like I had the upper hand in this situation. It was a nice feeling, Leslie would be proud of me.

“I stayed away from hypnosis for a while, for fear it would bring out that bad part of me again. However, I’ve been wanting to explore it again and I was wondering if you would be willing to help me?”

So this was the truth. He’d wanted something from me and all of his kind words were leading to that. A leopard doesn’t change his spots. I chose my words carefully, remembering how Leslie had taught me to always make open ended statements and let the men fill in the blanks.

“I’m not sure I understand what you mean,” I said, realizing that I really had no clue what he was talking about. If he thought I’d ever let him trance me again he had another thing coming. I didn’t trust him any further than I could throw him.

“I’d like you to trance me,” he stated matter-of-factly.

I hoped I maintained my outward composure, for inside I was truly confused. “I seem to recall that you didn’t enjoy it much the last time I tranced you,” I replied. Internally I winced as I remembered how much his rejection of my trancing had hurt, after he’d spent months persuading me to hypnotize him when I really hadn’t wanted to.

“I’m sorry about that Mandy, I was really stupid. I think I’d have a better understanding of the subject’s side of things if I were to go under more. I trust you, and that is why I’m coming to you with this request.”

Thoughts swirled around in my head. He had some nerve asking me this after the way he’d treated me. I was also sure he wanted sex out of this, and I was never again going to have sex with a married man.

Maintaining a calm voice I said, “I really don’t ever want to be involved with a married man again Bill.”

“I am separated and getting a divorce,” he came back, shocking me yet again.

“I didn’t think you’d ever get divorced,” I said, maintaining an even tone.

“I finally realized I was tired of the way I was being treated. If I hadn’t been so unhappy and dissatisfied with my marriage, then I probably wouldn’t have treated you as badly as I did. I realized that being with someone who would not allow me to be myself was turning me into someone I was not, so I made the decision to leave.”

I really didn’t know what to say to that. “I hope your decision will bring you happiness,” I replied.

“Thank you Mandy, that means a lot coming from you,” he said, and he did sound sincere. “So, do you think you would consider my request?” he persisted. I’d forgotten how annoyingly persistent and pesky he could be when he wanted something.

Part of me wanted to call Leslie and tell her, ask her advice. Part of me wanted to tell him to screw off and go away. However, then there was that part of me that was reveling in this. The man who’d treated me so badly was here, hat in hand, asking for something from me. I had all the power to give it to him, or take it from him. I liked that feeling of control, something I’d never had as his submissive/slave.

“Yes,” I said, probably a bit impulsively.

His pleading face morphed into one of happiness. “Oh thank you so much, how about today?” he said with enthusiasm.

This was JUST like Bill. All about him, he didn’t even ask me if I had any more classes. Besides, I’d agreed to consider his request, not do it. He just wanted to plunge right into what he wanted. Of course, I didn’t have another class today but he didn’t know that. Friday was my light day, just one class in the morning. I sat and pondered his request for a moment and said, “Let’s eat lunch while I think about it.” He obviously couldn’t do anything but agree.

Our lunch came and we continued to talk. He asked me questions about my classes and when I’d graduate and where I was living now. I had the feeling that all these questions were his way of sweet talking me into giving him what he wanted. At least I was making him work for it though, certainly a change from how it used to be. By the end of the meal I’d made my decision.

When the check had come and Bill had paid, he looked at me both expectantly and quizzically. I smiled at him, knowing it would make him wonder.

“Well?” he said questioningly.

I smiled again. “Ok Bill, we can do it today. Luckily I am done with classes today, not that you asked.”

He gave me a slightly guilty look then said, “Your place or mine?”

“Your office,” I said, without hesitation, remembering how he’d made me feel bad for writing an erotic story that was set in his office. I had a long memory and Bill was going to pay me back a little for hurting my feelings back then.

He hesitated. “I don’t think that’s a great idea,” he said slowly.

“Why not?” I said, knowing full well why not. “It’s Friday, nobody is working today, and I’ve never seen it. There is no reason we can’t go there.”

“How about if we just go to my apartment,” he said, as though I hadn’t spoken.

I decided to put my foot down. “Nope, it’s your office or we’re not doing it.”

I could almost see the wheels spinning in his head. I didn’t care, if he said no then I would leave and forget this had happened. Bill looked at me again, and I think he could see from my face that I wasn’t backing down on this.

“Ok, my office it is,” he said.

“Wonderful, you lead the way!” I said.

He walked me to the building that housed his office. We rode the elevator to its third floor location and came to the door. I had to smile a little. I’d come this far on my own a few times back when Bill and I were still together. I’d known then how angry he’d have been if he knew I came this close to his professional life. I’d never been inside the door though. In reality it was a just a physician’s office, tastefully decorated but nothing to write home about. Yet, it had been so forbidden for a long time that it still held a fascination for me.

I thought about all those times he’d left me to come here. He often had liked to see me in the morning before going to work, or have a little “afternoon delight” with him when his office closed for lunch.

I considered about asking him to go sit in one of his examining rooms, but decided maybe that was pushing it too hard. Instead I said, “Where would you like to do this?” He pointed towards a door in the back, which was the entrance to his office. I figured he chose this because this was where patients spent the least amount of time.

His desk was in this room, a comfortable looking leather couch and a chair. “Is this going to be ok?” he asked.

He was seeking my approval, and I was liking this. As I went to go inside, my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was Leslie. I grinned big, but no way was I going to answer it. I said to Bill, “It’s Leslie, but I’ll let it go to voice mail.” I noticed how his face twitched at the mere mention of her name. He clearly hadn’t forgotten how she’d turned on him and threatened to expose him to his wife. Inside I smirked, my confidence growing with each minute.

“Lay down on the couch Bill. I’ll take the chair.”

Without a word he did as he was told. The feeling of having this power over the person who’d caused me such unhappiness was starting to overwhelm me. I took a deep breath to calm myself; I wanted to enjoy every second of this.

“Close your eyes Bill. Take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out.” As I spoke softly, I watched as his body relaxed. “How are you feeling Bill? Good,” he mumbled sleepily.

“What do you call me while in trance Bill?” I asked, wondering if he’d remember.

“Ma’am,” he replied, and I found myself glad his eyes were closed so he couldn’t see the grin on my face. It was a small, but significant victory. I continued to talk him deeper down and watched with triumph as he slipped into trance.

As his body relaxed, I could see that he was also becoming aroused. He wanted me. All those months when he ignored me and put me off and I hurt from missing him so much, and here he was wanting me. I felt a hardness in my heart towards him. I had a feeling of being in complete control of the situation. I could do whatever I wanted right now, and he’d just let me. I felt that with total certainty. I was tasting power and I wanted more of it. The “Elizabeth” in me was coming out to be sure. Other than that small taste with Rick a few weeks ago, I’d squelched Elizabeth completely. But here she was and she wasn’t going to be silenced today.

Did I want to have sex with him? I was sure he wanted it which made me NOT want to, though possessing him had its appeal. On the other hand, given his unwillingness to mix work and private life, he was unlikely to have any kind of protection here. I certainly wasn’t going to take any risks like that.

Not even certain where I was going with it, I spoke to him about his arousal. “How do you feel right now?” I asked in an authoritative manner.

“Aroused,” he replied.

“Why do you feel aroused?” I probed further. My resolve was solid now, he was going to tell me all the things I longed him to say when we were together.

“Because of you,” he murmured.

“What is it about me that arouses you,” I said, really beginning to enjoy this.

“You are lovely, sexy,” he replied.

“A good start, tell me more please.”

“Your voice, seductive, the way I know you can touch me,” he continued. As he did I walked over and sat on the couch where he laid. I began to caress his cock through his clothes, feeling it harden.

“You want me,” I said as a statement, not a question.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said.

“Say it,” I ordered, as I unzipped his pants but did not move them down. I then continued to stroke his sex.

“I want you,” he said obediently.

“Tell me how you want me to possess you, how you are aching for my touch,” I ordered.

“Want you to touch me, ache for you,” he mumbled. He sounded sincere, though lacking in urgency or passion. This didn’t shock me, there was very little about Bill that had been passionate.

I continued to caress his cock through his pants. I was rewarded with a moan. If anyone had told me a year ago that I’d be with him, doing this, I’d not have believed them. I continued to talk to him, all the while stroking his sex. Based on the sounds he was making, I could tell he was getting close to cumming.

“What do you want Bill?” I asked.

“To cum for you ma’am,” he replied.

I pondered this. Part of me wanted to deny him, to make him ache and long for something as I once longed and ached for him. Then I came up with a better plan. Leaning over, I whispered seductively in his ear. I continued to stroke his cock while I spoke to him.

Then it hit me, I knew what I’d do. “If you ask nicely you will get what you desire,” I said slyly.

“Please may I cum ma’am?” he said, voice sounding a bit more needy than it had before.

“Cum now,” I commanded.

Bill hesitated. “My pants…” he started to say.

“NOW!” I continued.

With that he exploded, soaking the pelvic region of his pants. I stared at the wet spot for a moment, wondering why I’d done it. Some small piece of revenge, I guess.

I watched him, knowing he had to be feeling a little uncomfortable. I pondered what else I might want to do with him before I woke him out of this trance. Finally it came to me.

“Bill, anytime I say sleep now, you will find yourself falling back into this trance state and completely open to my suggestion. Do you understand?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied sleepily.

I had no idea if I ever intended to trance him again. I just liked the idea of implanting him with the trigger he gave me.

I slowly woke him up.

“I guess you got me,” he said, indicating his pants.

I answered him with a smile.

“I guess it’s lucky for me that I keep a spare set of clothes in the office,” he said, arising from the couch and going towards a door. Opening it, he pulled out a pair of pants, underwear, and matching shirt. It did not surprise me that he kept a change of clothes here.

He pulled off his shirt and put on the one from the closet. I looked at his chest, remembering all the times I’d touched it. He hesitated for a moment before removing his wet pants. Then he stepped outside the door and changed his pants out of my sight. I was grateful he’d done that.

“Well Mandy, you were a little mischievous weren’t you,” his voice didn’t angry. “Thank you, that was wonderful. I hope we can do it again soon.”

He sounded so enthusiastic and appreciative, such a change from the Bill I had known. Bill walked me out of his office. He offered to drive me home but I declined, I needed to be by myself to think. I thought about what had happened the whole way home. Thoughts went around in my mind but nothing resolved itself.