The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thascalos’s Boys.

By The Slaver.

Hyde’s cell phone rang. “I’m at the gym. Yes. I understand Thascalos.” Hyde ended the call. He removed his compression shorts and tossed them into his gym bag. He picked up his cell phone again and snapped a selfie. Hyde’s tight black compression top did little too conceal his sculpted tatted arms. The top hugged Hyde’s taut frame, and highlighted his cobbled core. And then, there was the metal cock cage that encased Hyde’s thick, flaccid cock. Hyde’s shaved head caught the light in the gym

Thascalos wanted his boys locked up and shaved at all times. Thascalos could not trust his horny, slutty boys to remain faithful, so Thascalos had locked Hyde and his two other team-mates, permanently. Thascalos was not kind about Hyde, or his two team-mates, Thascalos had locked the three jock’s flaccid cocks in cages that first night he had taken them. The cages would easily accommodate a 5″ flaccid cock. But as the three guys were between 6 ½″ & 7 ½″, the cages restricted their cocks, all the time, and were painful when they tried to become erect or hard, but that did not happen, often. Hyde and his team-mates only got hard when Thascalos told them, neither jock had cum in months.

Hyde’s cell phone rang again. “Yes Sir, I’ll collect Lawson and Richfield after we’ve finished out work-outs. And we’ll come straight home.” Hyde ended the call and donning his shorts resumed his workout, luckily, at that hour of the morning, there were no other gym members near Hyde so he was spared the embarrassment of other gym members to see his caged cock.

After his work out, Hyde headed for the lockers. He found his team-mate, Lawson, in the locker room. Quickly, Hyde nodded to Lawson, he then disrobed, wrapped a towel around his waist and headed for the showers. As he passed Lawson, Hyde said, “You almost ready?”

“Yeah. I’m getting dressed, Richfield is in the shower.” Hyde nodded, and headed for the showers. A moment later, Lawson received a text. It was a reply to the selfie that like Hyde, he and Richfield had been ordered to take and send. As Lawson read the text, he kept his towel tight around his waist. He did not want other gym members seeing his meat encased in the metallic cage. In his mind, to Lawson ‘It feels like everyone is in the locker room was staring.’ But the locker room at that moment was empty.

Lawson put down his cell, he grabbed a jockstrap from his locker and he quickly donned the jockstrap. Lawson fixed his locked junk in the cup of the jockstrap, he then donned a pair of yellow spandex speedos, tight white T-shirt, shades and flip-flops, he then sat on a bench and waited for Hyde and Richfield. When Hyde and Richfield returned from the shower, like Lawson they too slipped on a jockstrap fixed their locked junk in the cup of the jockstrap, and then they to donned yellow spandex speedos, tight white T-shirts, shades.

Once all three jocks were dressed, Hyde motioned to Lawson and Richfield that they should now leave. Hyde, Lawson and Richfield drove home after their workout along the coastal road to Thascalos’s beach-front home, which they all lived in. As they walked in the door, they did not find Thascalos waiting for him. The three jocks walked through the house to the Kitchen, Hyde pulled opened the kitchen’s sliding doors and the three guys walked on to the wrap-around deck. They gazed upon the hazy ocean coastline. The sun danced upon the crashing waves of the Pacific. “How was your workout, boys?” Asked a voice behind Hyde, Lawson and Lawson. Thascalos stood behind the three jocks; in tandem, Hyde, Lawson and Richfield turned to face Thascalos and answered. “Good.” Thascalos smiled at the three jocks.

“Show me the cages, boys.” Ordered Thascalos, Hyde, Lawson and Richfield lowered their speedos, revealed their caged cocks. “Good boys. Thascalos knows what’s best.” Thascalos said. Hyde, Lawson and Richfield dropped to their knees, Thascalos’s boys had fallen into trance, deeper and deeper they fell every time they heard Thascalos’s trigger. Thascalos had now tranced the jock to the point that they now did not realize that they were in trance, Thascalos kept them like that most of the time. They had been in trance at the gym, and didn’t even know it, or remember Thascalos putting them under.

Thascalos had wanted these jocks for a long time, he had wanted to by master over them for as long as they could be of value, and service to him. Thascalos smiled for months he had lusted after the three jocks, for weeks he had watch the three practices in the late afternoons, and he had gone to all their Pro-baseball games at the weekends. And then during the Thanksgiving break, he got his chance; awash with drink, pot and over-sexed the three had been arrested by the local Sheriff. Thascalos had had a ‘talk’ with the Sheriff and had the three placed in his ‘care’, Thascalos had then induced the jocks into trance. With his chemistry degree Thascalos had used a combination of drugs and traditional hypnosis to entrance the baseball hunks.

From that first night, Thascalos reinforced the triggers, the directives, the orders, the mind-set of obedience to his rules. On the first night Thascalos had also caged each of the jocks cocks, and shaved their heads. The next morning Thascalos had another ‘talk’ with the local Sheriff, he told him that Hyde, Lawson and Richfield ‘had been killed in a crash’ and that that he was to report that. As the three jocks had no close family, there would be not to many questions asked. By Spring Break, Thascalos had his boys under his complete control. A move from the U.S Atlantic coast to the U.S Pacific coast, where none of them were known, and Thascalos put his boys to work. Also Thascalos was not his real name; Thascalos is the Greek for ‘MASTER’.

Hyde, Lawson and Richfield fondled their cock cages. Thascalos knew that his boys were horny. He had programmed them to be permanently horny. The more they fondled and pulled on their cages, the harder and hornier the boys became. With their cocks caged and straining, Thascalos could do what he what’d with Hyde, Lawson and Richfield. The jocks would not object. The cages meant pleasure /pain to the entranced young studs.

Several hours later: Hyde and Lawson were naked, but for their cock cages and they were kneeling of the floor of the living area of the beach-side house. Through the sliding doors of the kitchen, Richfield stood, naked but for his cage, staring blankly out across the sea, the sun glistened off of Richfield’s oiled body. Thascalos came and stood in front of Richfield.

“Richfield wants Thascalos’s cock.” Thascalos said, Richfield fell deeper into trance. Richfield then drew closer to Thascalos. Then Thascalos slipped off his tight yellow budgie smuggler trunks and pushed Richfield onto his knees. “Suck it, boy.” Richfield slowly licked Thascalos’s thick shaft. “Nice mouth action, boy.” Thascalos enjoyed Richfield’s warm, wet mouth. Soon, Thascalos wanted Richfield’s whole. He pulled out of Richfield’s mouth, and moved behind him, he bent Richfield over and told him to grab his ankles; Thascalos then slid his rock-hard cock into Richfield’s whole. Thascalos rocked Richfield back and forth; Richfield’s tight arse massaged Thascalos’s cock to orgasm.

Thascalos had just cleaned up his cock and pulled up his yellow budgie smugglers, when there was a knock on the front door. Thascalos answered the door; when he opened the door he saw standing there two tall well-built guys. Both guys had a full beard, and a flat-top cut. Both were dressed in Grey suits, with crisp white open necked shirts. Their shades were pushed up onto their foreheads. Thascalos took all this in in a one quick glance, he waited for one of the men to speak. After some time, the guy with lighter coloured hair spoke.

“I’m called Krasis and this is Hippias!” Thascalos smiled, nodded and stepped to one-side, so the two guys could enter. Thascalos knew that the two men’s names weren’t those that he had just been told. Hippias and Krasis did not know what to expect, this was their first time visiting Thascalos’s. Thascalos looked at the two men and clicked his fingers in front of Krasis’s face, Krasis nodded once and reached into his in-side jacket pocket, and pulled out a fat envelope and handed it to Thascalos.

Thascalos opened the envelope, and looked inside: it was full of $100 bills. He closed the envelope and nodded. “One hour, have fun.” Thascalos said, before either of the two visitors could say anything: he left the living area through the sliding door, leaving his two entranced young studs alone with the two visitors. Krasis and Hippias moved nearer to the two kneeling men in the middle of the living area. “I’ll take the one on the left.” Hippias said. Krasis nodded his approval. The two guys quickly removed their clothes, revealing their taut bodies and incredible large cocks. Hippias noticed Hyde and Lawson’s cages. “What the fuck are they?” He asked, but got no answer he asked again but still got no answer.

Krasis laughed half-heartedly, and then he positioned himself near Hyde, who began to stroke Krasis’s cock. In seconds, Hyde had swallowed Krasis’s cock to a 12″ hard rod. Hippias shoved his cock into Lawson’s mouth. Hyde let out muffled grunts as Krasis slid his 12″ cock into Hyde’s warm, wet mouth. Hyde blew Krasis, giving him a mind blowing blowjob. Krasis loved the feel of Hyde’s mouth on his gnarly, veined 12″ cock.

Hippias sat on the floor, while Lawson on all-fours sucked his throbbing member. Hippias throws his head back and moaned, he was riveted by the expert cock sucking he received from Lawson. When both Hippias and Krasis were hard and ready, they forced Hyde and Lawson to stand up, then bend over and grab their ankles; showing their rosebud wholes. Hyde and Lawson did as they had been ordered, and readied themselves for Hippias and Krasis’s rock-hard wonders. Both guests now fully erect easily measured in at 12″, maybe any inch more. Thascalos’s boys moaned as Hippias and Krasis fucked their tight pussies.

On the decking outside the beachside house, Thascalos watched on his Laptop while two of his boys earn their keep. The two clientele entertaining Thascalos’s boys were two straight guys, who for the right price enjoyed fucking other guy’s arses and mouths. Both guys were from one of the local Football teams in the area; Thascalos know who these guys really where. Thascalos smiled as he watched the action on his Laptop; he could tell that both Krasis and Hippias were near to letting loss their pent-up excise cum.

“You like it?” Hippias hollered as he pounded harder into Lawson. Lawson didn’t answer, during any kind of sex with men other than Thascalos; Thascalos had programed all of his boys to only moan, whimper, beg and scream while being fuck. Deep in the boy’s minds, Thascalos had made sure that all his boys would enjoy the pleasures of unknown cocks, other than his, but would never say so. Lawson felt his cock pressing against the metal ribs of his cage. As Hippias shoved his cock back and forth in Lawson’s tight ass, his cock leaked pre-cum. Hyde, suddenly, also to felt his cock tight against his cage. He moaned as Krasis furiously fucked his whole.

When Krasis and Hippias were ready, they shot their loads deep into Hyde and Lawson’s tanned buttocks. Krasis and Hippias then pulled out of Hyde and Lawson; they moved in front of the two bent over boys and thrust their spent, but still quite erect cock into Hyde and Lawson’s mouths. Both boys cleaned off the cum from Krasis and Hippias’s cocks; suddenly Krasis and Hippias let out a loud scream and shot a wad down both the boy’s throats. “Damn, bitches, that was hot.” Krasis exclaimed pulling his cock out; and slapping both Hyde and Lawson on their arse. Both Krasis and Hippias quickly dressed and walked towards the sliding doors.

Thascalos greeted them at the sliding doors. “Drink boys, before you go!” He held out two tumblers of Bourbon. The two men took the drinks; Krasis and Hippias fist pumped Thascalos as they drunk their drinks. While Krasis and Hippias finished their Bourbon; Thascalos walked into the living area and said to his boys. “Good boys. Go shower. You have more clientele coming in about an hour.”

Thascalos watched as Hyde and Lawson climbed the steps to the bathroom to shower. Thascalos smiled as he watched the boys, their own Pre-cum slowly oozing from their caged cocks, Krasis and Hippias’s cum slowly oozing from between their buttocks, and dried around their mouths. Thascalos heard the crash of glass and a loud thud. He turned round, on the floor just inside the kitchen area laid the two unconscious forms of Krasis and Lawson, the shattered tumblers lay nearby. The drugs in the Bourbon had done their work, quickly. “Thascalos knows best.” Thascalos whispered to himself, a crooked grin pursed upon his lips.

Several odd weeks later: It was a Sunday Morning, and Thascalos’s boys were getting Breakfast ready for Thascalos. As was the rule of the house, when the boys were in the house with only Thascalos there, the boys were naked, but for their cock cages. Hyde stood at the hot plate cooking Pan-cakes & Bacon. Lawson poured out a large mug of black Coffee, and a large tumbler of Bourbon & Orange. Richfield was busy laying the table, for two.

In the beach-side house’s Master bedroom, Thascalos had a ‘guest’; the ‘guest was in fact the local Sheriff who Thascalos had had a ‘talk’ with while he had entranced Hyde, Lawson and Richfield. Thascalos rolled over and looked at the entranced man lying on the bed next to him. The Sheriff with his Salt & Pepper hair and beard was older than Thascalos, but the Sheriff had always looked after his body. Thascalos smiled as he looked at the Sheriff’s entranced face. The Sheriff had never really been free of Thascalos’s power, since they first ‘talk’.

Thascalos pulled the bed sheet back revealing the Sheriff’s toned, and bronzed body; and his crotch, which was encased in a Latawski Chastity Belt, which covered all of his cotch area, his cock was in a curved tube pointing downwards. Thascalos’s parting gift to the Sheriff when he left. Thascalos remembered taking the Sheriff to Germany for the fitting of the belt; he also remembered worrying that the belt would not arrive before he, Hyde, Lawson and Richfield left for the Pacific coast; but the belt had arrived the day before they left.

“Sheriff Boy!” Said Thascalos, “Get up and kneel by the bed. The Sheriff got up and stood close to the bed. “Suck my cock.” Thascalos ordered. The Sheriff knelt down, and slowly licked Thascalos’s cock, the head, the shaft, the balls. “Suck it, Sheriff Boy.” Thascalos Shouted, but the Sheriff didn’t attack Thascalos’s cock fast enough. Thascalos grabbed the Sheriff’s head and shoved his cock down the Sheriff’s throat. With Thascalos’s thick cock, buried deep in his mouth, it muffled the Sheriff’s moans of pleasure as Thascalos fucked the Sheriff’s mouth. Thascalos face-fucked the Sheriff, keeping stride with the Sheriff’s mouth as he bobbed on Thascalos’s cock.

“Suck it, Sheriff Boy. I want to bust my nut down your throat.” Thascalos said, the mere mention of orgasm propelled the Sheriff’s mouth into full gear. In less than a minute, Thascalos blew his wad, ounces of Thascalos’s cum, sliding down the Sheriff’s throat. Thascalos pulled his cock out of the Sheriff’s mouth. Thascalos feed the Sheriff his cum. Thascalos scraped the excess cum from his cock and from around the Sheriff’s mouth, with his fingers. Thascalos then force-fed the Sheriff, his goo-drenched fingers. “Lick my cum, Sheriff Boy.” Thascalos ordered, the Sheriff made sure to lick every drop of Thascalos’s creamy jizz from his fingers.

Finally after he had lick Thascalos’s fingers clean, the Sheriff licked his lips and moaned. “You like Thascalos’s cum, don’t you?”, Thascalos asked the Sheriff. “Yes, Sir.” The Sheriff replied, his voice sounded robotic and stilted. “Stand and follow me, Sheriff Boy!” Ordered Thascalos, the Sheriff stood up and Thascalos led him out of the bedroom, and down the stairs to the Living area. As the two sat at the table Thascalos made sure that the Sheriff eats little of his Breakfast, but drunk the whole tumbler of Bourbon and orange, plus another half a tumbler. When the Sheriff left to drive home he would be over the drink and drive limit.

Thascalos smiled, a State Trooper had wanted another law man, older than him, as a mindless Cock-sucker for 24 hours. For the right price Thascalos was going to give the State Trooper the Sheriff. When the Sheriff would be pulled over by the Trooper: the Sheriff would be the Trooper’s Cock-sucker for 24 hours. After which the Sheriff would return home, to live the life that Thascalos had given him; no sex, locked permanently locked in chastity and Weekend Glory-Hole worker.

As Thascalos eat his Breakfast, and gave the Sheriff his final orders; he looked out of the sliding doors onto the decking. Outside, just beyond the sliding doors on the decking, in the early morning sunlight stood two metal cages. In each metal cage was the now, entranced, naked, cock caged, shaved bald and clean shaven Krasis and Hippias, Thascalos had decided to continue using the false names that the two had used when they first came to the house.

Over the weeks after their capture, the two former Football jocks had become completely under Thascalos’s power, they were now just another two of Thascalos’s boys. There was a certain type of clientele of closeted young black men in the area, who had been doubled fucked by Krasis and Lawson in the past, and now for the right price, these clients were going to enjoy fucking, or Spit-Roasting Thascalos’s newest two boys.

THE END: