The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prologue: If you’re a man – don’t bother Written for the adult woman who enjoys a special touch of pleasure.

Categories: MF FD

Synopsis: Two friends, Andrea and Jill begin a plan to improve Jill’s sexual experience, with unique success. Jill is not going to be the same.

TITLED: Thanksgiving Dessert

Jill turned thirty this week. She lived alone and quite frankly was as horny as a herd of reigndeer. She and Andrea were have latte’ when the subject of the holidays came up. It is often observed when a woman’s name ends in “a” it suggests a “C” cup and Andrea met this expectation in abundance. Andrea’s strapless black lace bra, visible beneath her blouse, held her breasts for all to appreciate. She was poised and carried her looks with full knowledge of its affect on others. Jill was 5′7″ and amply curved yet she couldn’t keep the kind of relationship that fulfilled her in the most primitive sense. “I need to get laid” Jill said, but I can’t seem to get what I want from the guys I date. When I comes to “it” I just don’t seem to get it all together.

“Normally I would mind my own business, however” said Andrea, “I have an idea that can change all that if you’d care to listen.” For the next hour Andrea laid out her idea, speaking to both Jill’s desires and doubts. Still uncertain, “Ok” Jill said, “let’s try it this evening.”

Later at Jill’s apartment, Well, Andrea began, NLP and post hypnotic suggestion have as their joint goal an ability to focus attention on specific information or experiences. As we discussed I will be using NLP techniques to create fast and long-lasting change in your sexual experiences. Other systems can effect problems or perceptions but don’t give you methods for change. I will be using post hypnotic suggestion to make this information available for your experience but not let it intrude in your day to day life. You will always be fully aware. Always in control of your mind you experience new sexual horizons for you to enjoy.

Now if you just sit back and listen to my voice and let your mind release its hold on any thoughts. Begin to have a sense of being aware now aware of your body being surrounded by a golden white light of pure energy surrounding and penetrating your body now. And it is so!

Feel it becoming more apparent to you in many interesting ways as if breath by breath your sexual intensity increases. And it is so!

You picture and imagine this light all around you, and you begin to recognize in a surprising and positive way that this light is full of dynamic sexual power. And it is so!

Imagine yourself being at ease, as your new higher self is possessing this dynamic loving energy. And it is so!

Recognize that this is the unconditional sexual nature of your own inner purity. That the true integrity of your sexual power is so pure, so free that it is not stained or diminished by any of your past action or thought. And it is so!

As you accept this, by taking a wonderful breath, your self-image includes this healing, erotic energy spreading throughout your being. Now, breath by breath easily effortlessly, accepting with each breath, your new personality emerges. That’s right. And it is so!

And relax. And relax and breathe. Deep breath and relax.

While in a light trance Andrea educated her in all of the erotic items, from the rabbit dildo to the Midas touch and vibrating bullet. She explained the effects of oils and lotions like the silky nipple nibblers. Andrea deepened the trance, and began teaching her variations of sex-play and role-playing. She heard of how food, candles and incense contribute to sex. Some of the things Jill would not have thought about, let alone tried without the calming effect of a trance. She heard and accepted the Venus Butterfly technique, about achieving vaginal, clitoral, the G-Spot O, and the cul-de-sac orgasms.

She accepted the techniques for optimum clitoral stimulation, oral stimulation, and intense erection stimulation. She heard of erotic and varied foreplay, and ejaculation control. She learned of blindfolds, hot oil, hot wax, and electro-play.

She heard and accepted technique of multiple and continuous orgasms, dynamic and amazing thrusting techniques, vaginal muscle control over an erection. Andrea then began to teach her to experience greater sensitivity and intensity in her thighs, breasts, nipples, palms, lips and every other erotic area of her body. Andrea systematically countered a Jill’s lifetime of inhibitions to enjoying a variety of sex acts, and to the pleasurable sensations of her body. One by one, she reduced the learned aversion to some things and replaced the emotional connection with a sense of pleasure.

Jill heard and internalized the needing of what she wanted, and getting what she needed, and enjoying the whole of it.

Finally Andrea took the trance even deeper, and installed four trigger phrases, she tied to each of these phrased sensations and behaviors, and a reduction of inhibitions for Jill while she is awake and aware.

“Jill, Jill hear my voice, as you hear my voice you will begin to return.” “You are returning aware and rested. You are aware of your surrounding and wide awake.”

“Take a deep breath. More and more awake aware carrying this new knowledge and empowerment into your being starting now. Breathe in waking empowerment. That’s right, breathe in fresh energy, clearing your thoughts.”

Jill spoke up, Did it work? What happened? Andrea told her, I put 4 key phrases in your subconscious. Each one will let you enjoy different aspects of sex. Bare in mind that this is not a script that you go through like a play, but a set of capabilities that you will use and experience. The phrases are Thanksgiving Dessert, Powerball, Butler’s Pantry, and Lotus Blossom. They are yours to use, if you don’t hear them in your own voice they won’t trigger at all. Whenever you wish, all you need to do is find yourself in private with a partner and say one of the phrases to yourself.

Days had passed, and Jill with was attending a cocktail party with several other 30-somethings.

Remembering Andrea’s words, she invited Pete to see the rest of the apartment. In a back bedroom she closed the door, and spoke the phrase “Thanksgiving Dessert.”

The information linked to the phrase emerged. Jill was aware of things she didn’t eve know she knew. New sensations flooded her. She was going to get laid. Jill felt flushed and her thighs tingled madly. She put her fingers in Pete’s belt and looked into his eyes and said, “There is something I want” as she unzip his pants and took his penis in her hand. His erection came almost immediately under her coaxing. Her nails caressed at the very root of his erection teasing further hardness and thickness. Her thumbs played with the firm head, and finally she took his thighs in her hands and enveloped his erection in her mouth. Her tongue stroked the underside of his erection as it pressed against the roof of her mouth. The feeling the warm firm cock in her mouth peaked her excitement and she played and suck his sex. The more she sucked the more her excitement grew. She squirmed as her pussy moistened and engorged. With no panties under her skirt, there was nothing to divert the flow of female fluids as they ran warm down her thighs. Pete was far from passive, he bucked and twisted as her fingernails dug into his legs. Jill tongued and played and sucked with the head as it moved against her throat. There was just one thing more stimulating, she pushed Pete on to the floor as her mouth gave up his throbbing erection. Again her thumbs played at the root of his penis, as she positioned her legs on either side of his hips. Tipping her pelvis, she enveloped his stiff erection, sliding its head passed her clitoris directly to her “G” spot. Slowly at first she lifted and lowered herself, using his erection over and over her “G” spot and forcing her hips down taking him deep into her, very deep indeed.

Her body responded. Building a tangible pressure, a feeling becoming more and more insistent. Not to be denied, her body burst forth flushing her body with the orgasm. With this she moved more wildly, lifting her hips then jamming downward pulling his erection into her depths. Her vaginia squeezed and pulsed, sending private messages to his cock. Pete responded, having no other choice, his hips thrust against her lush sex.

With nipples erect her breasts moved under her wild passions. It came again, stronger hotter, but this time familiar. It blew through her body, a flush of color filled her face, her pelvis filled with pleasure. She gasped and groaned.

She began to move again, taking his cock into her sex, her “G” spot flashed with every movement. Her nails dug into his chest her moist hot sex flowed over his pelvis. She was determined to get a third “O” as Pete exploded in her body. As she came again, she smiled knowing Thanksgiving Dessert would never be quite the same again.