The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tessa: Chapter 2

So there I sat, helpless. I was being driven to who knows where by a woman I had ridiculed. A woman who had powers that, before tonight, I didn’t even imagine could exist. I had no idea what she had in store for me, only that she had mentioned “long-term plans”. The one thing that gave me some hope was that she said earlier that her spell wasn’t perfect and she needed to get me back to her house in order to finish the job of destroying my will. I felt that this would be my best chance to get away. Maybe my last chance. But when I went to do anything, I felt extremely weak. I tried to lift my arm and it came up maybe a quarter of an inch. I looked over at Tessa and she was focused on the road, but I could see a small, knowing grin on her face in the light cast by the passing streetlights. It had started raining and all I could hear was the smooth hum of the engine and the repetitive drone of the windshield wipers.

“Where are we going” I finally asked.

“Why, we’re going home, Jonathan” Tessa said. “I don’t want you to ask any more questions until we get there. Now just sit there and think about how much hypnosis doesn’t work and magic doesn’t exist.” She laughed; a cruel laugh that had no humor in it at all.

I wanted to ask her what came next, in spite of her command. I even opened my mouth to try but nothing would come out, and that odd, pulsating feeling returned to my temples and I could taste peaches. This was not good. How was I supposed to escape if I couldn’t move at all and every attempt to disobey her made me physically sick? I tried lifting my hand again and it actually moved more than it had last time. Internally, I was excited; it seemed like her power over me was not entirely complete and I did have some resistance. Of course, I was positive that my power to resist would be gone if I ever stepped foot inside her house. Externally, I tried to hide my burgeoning resistance. Moving my hand was easy, but I still could not physically ask her another question. Tessa had never directly commanded me to not move I realized, I had just assumed she didn’t want me to move and that seemed to manifest in my inability to move. Once I realized this, I felt that I could move even more if I wanted to but I didn’t want to give away my secret. Even if I could move freely, I was still sitting in a locked car going 50mph and jumping out of the door didn’t seem like a great option, but it could still be a last resort. I figured my best chance was to conserve my energy and then when she let me out of the car, I’d make a break for it. It wasn’t the greatest plan in the world, but it seemed to be the only plan.

Tessa drove through the streets confidently, her right foot pushing down on the accelerator with expert ease, her left foot masterfully working the clutch. Even in my inner terror, I could not help but notice how astonishingly beautiful she was. Her feminine fingers moved from the wheel to the gearshift and I admit I fantasized about how those fingers would feel around my cock. I had never been so afraid of anyone in my life, and here I was almost drooling over her still. It certainly made thoughts of escape more difficult, and I tried to snap myself out of it but my eyes keep returning to those delicate fingers working their magic. I stared at her hand moving back and forth, listening to the sound of the engine and the windshield wipers and not able to focus on anything else, my dick was certainly not afraid, it was hard as stone. I shut my eyes hard and tried to think of something else, anything else. But it was simply easier to just watch her hand move back and forth.

“What are you thinking about?” she said suddenly. I was so shocked, I answered honestly “I’m thinking about how your fingers would feel wrapped around my cock right now”. I snapped my mouth shut, surprised at how uninhibited my response was. “That’s ok, Jonathan. One of the suggestions I gave you back at the house was to answer my questions honestly. Don’t beat yourself up, you had no choice, really” Tessa said. “I want you to keep thinking about that, all the way home”. Dammit! How was I going to plan an escape when the thought of her stroking my hard cock wouldn’t leave my mind? It felt so good to imagine the soft skin of her fingers caressing my cock, working their way up and down, her thumb running circles around the head. I closed my eyes and thought how it would feel so good to just lay back and let her do whatever she wanted to me…

“Ok, we’re here”. I opened my eyes and we were parked in a driveway next to a modest house surrounded by woods. I looked over at Tessa just as she was getting out of the car. I kicked myself for wasting so much time fantasizing about her stroking my cock instead of thinking of a way to use this window of time where her control wasn’t absolute to plan an escape. But this was it, this was my chance. Once I was out the car, I was going to book it for the woods while covering my ears. I figured even if she could control me with her commands, I wouldn’t obey if I couldn’t hear. Tessa stepped around to my side and opened the door. “Get out” she said. Her command to move seemed to give me the freedom of movement I needed. Once out of the car, I ran for the woods, with my hands clasped tightly over my ears. The woods were maybe thirty yards away and just as I was getting close to them, I thought I would actually get away from her. But then I heard her say “stop” and the sound didn’t seem to come through my ears, but from inside my brain. Her voice wasn’t panicked or angry or stressed in any way. I tasted peaches again and fell to the cold ground, with the largest feeling of disappointment I had ever felt. My feeling that her power was weakening enough for me to escape her had been wishful thinking. This was surely the end.

I could hear her boots on the driveway getting closer to me. I was pinned to the ground by her command, so she was in no rush; as each footfall became louder and louder, my sense of doom increased. I turned my head and saw her walking slowly toward me, like a predator that has her prey trapped. “Now lie perfectly still and do not move or resist in any way. I think you need a lesson in whose world you live in now. Don’t even make a single noise ” she said. She raised her boot up and placed it on my chest and began pushing down on it. The heel of her boot was pressing into my chest and began to hurt quite badly, but I couldn’t move an inch since she had commanded me to stay perfectly still. She continued slowly pressing the heel of her boot into my chest until the pain was unbearable, but I could not bring myself to move or even cry out. When I felt like I couldn’t take it for another second, she finally relented. “I could have kept that going as long as I wanted. Remember that the next time you try something cute. Not that you’ll even want to try anything like that by this time tomorrow. Get up and walk to the house” Tessa commanded.

I got up immediately and walked towards my fate. Tessa unlocked the door to her house and stepped inside. I followed her and watched as she closed the door and locked it. The sound of the lock reminding me of those prison movies where the cell door slams on the innocent man. Directly in front of me was a set of stairs going up with a dining room on the left and a living room on the right. “Well, now that we’re here, I’m going to go get more comfortable. Stand over here and don’t move again.” She led me over to the middle of her living room. Being that she was some kind of witch, I had expected some dark rooms full of pentagrams or something when we were in the car but it was just a normal house. I was standing in the middle of the living room, unable to move. The door we came in seemed about ten light years away. She left me there and went up the stairs. I heard a door close and a shower start. I immediately tried to move towards the door and actually felt my foot move a little. Maybe she needed to focus her energy on me in order to control me and now that she was distracted, I could do something. Now I was really panicking because at least for now I was able to put up some resistance and my thoughts were my own. I suspected that once she came back and cast another spell on me or hypnotized me again, that all of that would change. By focusing all of my will, I actually got my foot to move towards the door. Now that my brain had seen it was back in some control, it seemed to work a little better. Her spell and her hypnosis were powerful, there was no doubt, but I think they were weakening now. I was able to take another tentative step forward, and then another. After what seemed like an hour, I was able to make it to in front of the steps, near the door. I grasped the doorknob and internally cheered. Even if I just got outside, my odds were better than they were in here. Hopefully, Tessa took long showers and…

“Going somewhere, Jonathan?” My shoulders sank as I turned around. When Tessa said she was going to get more comfortable, I had let movies about witches lead me to believe she’d come back in a pointy hat and a long black dress or something. I had not been expecting this. My eyes met hers and I felt weak immediately. My exertions towards the door had left me completely drained, and I now suspected that was her plan all along. I didn’t even want to move, let alone have the strength to do so. I looked down her body, over her soft lips, to her large breasts. The bra did not seem to be big enough for her breasts. They were bigger than they were at the party, I was sure of it. My eyes lingered there for a moment and then wandered down to her flat belly, then her curvy hips, outlined by her pink panties. Down the soft skin of her legs, all the way to her tall, black high heels. Of course, they were open-toed and displayed the most beautiful feet I had ever seen. Her pretty pink toenail polish matched her bra and panties and I could not stop staring at them. She laughed and said “Oh my, I can actually feel your will washing away right now. You must feel it too”. Of course I did; this was an extremely beautiful and extremely powerful woman and I knew I had no choice but to give in to her will, since it was much stronger.

She walked down the stairs, her shoes click-clacking on each step, bringing her closer to me. She walked up to me, closer than she had ever been. Her breasts were achingly just out of touch. She smelled like peaches, what else? I could feel the warmth of her and I wanted her and feared her at the same time. She leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear something that I will never forget.

“I’m going to take everything away from you now” Tessa said as she took my hand and led me upstairs, the sound of her shoes on the wood echoing down into my subconscious…

To be continued…