The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEN LITTLE INDIANS: EPILOGUE, SHALINI’S STORY

Note: If you’ve enjoyed the stories thus far and think nothing bad should happen to our narrator for the things he has done, this story is not for you. If on the other hand, you want our narrator to finally have something bad happen to him, this is definitely your story.

I was feeling pretty damned proud of myself. Ten doses of the drug. Ten little Indian hotties who belonged only to me. It doesn’t get any better than that.

Well, it doesn’t get any better than that uless, of course, you have eleven little Indians.

Her name was Shalini and I met her at the grocery store. Almost from the moment I saw her, I was wishing I had one more dose of the drug. That’s all I needed. One more dose and I’d have her, too.

She seemed to see me almost at the same time as I saw her. She saw me and she looked away. Nothing unusual in that. Girls do that to me all the time.

But then she looked back.

I had to look behind me to see if there was someone else standing behind me. There wasn’t, and then she was coming towards me. “You are so hot,” she said.

Okay, I’ll admit it. I wasn’t at my best right about then. I think I said something like, “M-m-me?” Like I said, I wasn’t at my best.

“I’ll bet you could fuck me all night long, couldn’t you?”

Okay, I got to admit it. That was my first clue. Okay, maybe it was my second or third clue, but it was a really big one and I should have got it. I should have realized something wasn’t right, but I didn’t.

I mean, there we were in the middle of the supermarket, and all of the sudden, here was this girl with her hand grabbing my cock through my pants and she was telling me she wanted to eat me up. Don’t get me wrong. I got nothing wrong with girls saying that to me, but usually the only way it’s going to happen is if I order a girl to do it first.

I think I said something stupid, something like, “Well, if you’re going to eat me, shouldn’t we eat dinner first.”

That seemed to back Shalini off. I mean, at least she let go of my cock. “You’re right,” she said. “Dinner first.”

So there we were in one of my favorite restaurants and I still wasn’t even sure how this had happened. I mean this girl was fucking hot and she was really coming after me. That had never happened before. I mean sure, there were my girls. They’d come on to me but they had to because they had no choice and Shalini was most definitely not one of them.

We were only midway through the main course when I felt her foot stroke the back side of my leg. “I don’t know what it is about you,” she told me, “but I find you so incredibly hot. It’s all I can do to keep from jumping out of my chair and coming over there and ripping your clothes off and fucking you, you know what I mean?”

I don’t even remember what I said. I mean what can you say to that. Just about anything you do say is going to sound lame.

I’d had a sudden lapse in appetite. The girl was doing everything in her power to tease me and she was doing a damn good job of it and she knew it, too. You could just tell from the way her eyes looked that she loved having me watch her and I couldn’t help it. I was eating it up.

The meal mercifully came to an end and my cock was so hard. She was still playing her foot against me under the table and a couple times there, I’d thought for sure she was going to slip her foot between my legs but she hadn’t.

The waitress came up to us. “Will that be all,” she asked.

“Yes,” I told her.

“Will you be having any dessert or coffee,” she asked.

“You want dessert,” I asked.

The girl just looked at me with a sly, little smile. “I think we should go back to your place for dessert,” she said.

It sounded so innocent when she said it that way but I knew exactly what she had in mind. “I think we’ll be fine,” I told the waitress somewhat hoarsely. “If you’ll just bring the check.”

“Right away, sir,” and the waitress left.

We were soon paid up and then we were in my truck and we were heading to my place.

We’d barely gotten in the front door when she was shoving me up against the wall with more force than I thought possible and in the next instant, she was sliding a hand down between my legs. Her hand stroked my cock as she looked up at me. “I gotta see this,” she said. “I gotta see it. I gotta taste it.”

I couldn’t have stopped her even if I’d wanted to.

She was unbuckling my belt and then she was opening my jeans. She pushed her hand down inside my briefs and she looked up at me with her deep, dark eyes. “I want to taste this,” she told me. “I want to taste it right here.”

What could I do. I mean hell, she already had my jeans down past my hips and my underwear was already following suit.

She wrapped a little, brawn hand around my now-bare cock and she gave it a few perfunctory strokes. “I’m really going to enjoy this,” she said and then she dropped to her knees and her eyes flashed me a quick smile before she let her lips slide down around my cock.

I’d had other girls suck my cock but right then and there, I couldn’t think of one who’d done it better. Of course, the way Shalini was sucking my cock, I was finding it hard to think about almost anything at all.

And she wasn’t stopping either. Every once in a while, she might look at me but for the most part, she kept my cock in her mouth except on those times when she felt she needed to really use her tongue on me and then once again, she’d take me back inside her mouth and she’d be sucking me at all.

As you might imagine, under such a relentless assault, I was amazed that I was able to keep standing. Probably helped that she had me backed up against the wall, if you asked me, but there was no way my cock was going to last for long and it didn’t.

I didn’t tell her what was coming. Maybe I should have but I didn’t and in the end, it didn’t really matter. I came in her mouth and she didn’t miss a beat. She sucked and she swallowed and she sucked some more and the way she swallowed, one might have believed that she’d known what was coming all along.

She continued to suck my cock even after I’d given her my last drop of cum. My cock never really got soft. It only slipped momentarily into a period of less hardness and then it was stiffening right back up again.

She pulled her mouth free but her hand continued to stroke and she looked up at me and smiled. “I think you know where I want you to put this,” she said.

I would have had to have been monumentally dense not to know where she wanted my cock next and I wasn’t that dense. Of course, one never does look all that sophisticated walking with one’s pants down around their knees but it was either shuck them altogether or pull them up at least a little higher. I didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that Shalini had no intention of letting go of my cock so I did the best I could. I pulled them up just a little even as I urged the girl on to my bedroom.

Apparently, that was long enough for her to get hungry again because no sooner had we gotten there than she was sitting on my bed and sucking my cock but this time, I was bound and determined not to let her control this encounter. I let her suck my cock for just a little but then I pushed her back.

She gave me a pout but I was firm. “Take off those clothes,” I said.

“You want to see me naked,” she asked teasingly.

“Yeah,” I said. “I want to see you naked. Now strip.”

“I don’t like to be ordered around,” she said, “but you’re in luck because it just so happens, I want to take my clothes off.”

She was making a bit of a show of it. The jacket came off rather easily but she was slower at removing her top. Her bra was black and lacy and she seemed to want to play with the straps but the little tease didn’t seem to want to go further than that.

Her hands slid down to her jeans. She was having a fun time with those, opening them slowly, one snap at a time. “Do you want to see in here,” she asked.

“Yes-s-s-s.”

She still wasn’t moving all that quickly but from I could see, her panties seemed to match her bra. The black fabric looked great against her tanned skin.

She was still taunting me. “Come here,” I said.

“Why?”

“Because I said so,” I told her. “Come here.”

She didn’t come right away but she didn’t dally too long either. I turned her around and I shoved her down onto her hands and knees. I pulled her panties down and I admired her tight, round ass.

“Do you want me to fuck you,” I asked and it was a bit exhilerating to not know for sure what the answer was going to be.

She didn’t hesitate. “I want you to fuck me,” she said. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to make me cum.”

I liked the way she said that. I put a hand on her ass even as my other hand led my cock forward and then I was pushing myself between her legs and I heard her gasp as I entered her and then moan as she took me deeper.

“I want you to fuck me,” she moaned. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

She was still wearing her bra and I didn’t think that was right. It didn’t matter if I could see her tits or not. All that mattered was that I got her stripped bare just like I knew she deserved to be so I reached up and undid the clasp on her bra and I watched with satisfaction as the ends separated and as the bra fell off her shoulders.

She was moaning almost continuously now. “Don’t toy with me,” she moaned even as her body rocked with every thrust of my cock. “Don’t toy with me.”

I wasn’t toying with her or at least I didn’t think I was. I was fucking her the way a bitch like her needed to be fucked.

The two of us, we were right there together. She was moaning even as I thrust harder and harder and the closer my cock seemed to be letting itself go inside her, the more she seemed to want me to fuck her harder. It was great. It was wonderful.

And when I came inside that tight, little cunt, it got even better.

I awoke the next morning to find my arms and legs tied to the legs of the bed. A quick tug on the restraints was more than enough to tell me that I was tied up good but that didn’t keep me from thrashing around. Still, all that did was make the bed creak and leave me gasping for air.

“So, you’re up. It’s about time.”

Shalini! She was standing there looking down at me. She had a mug in her hand and she was still just as naked as she’d been last night when we’d fallen asleep together and in spite of myself, I could feel my body responding to the view of hers. I tugged at the restraints and I glared at her. “Did you do this to me?”

Shalini laughed. “Of course, I did,” she said. “Who else do you think would have done it?”

“But ... why?”

Shalini laughed again and she took a drink from the mug she was holding. “This is good tea you have here, by the way, but as to why, you know, you and me are a whole lot more alike than you might think.”

I pulled on the restraints and again, they held tight. I glared at her but I had to know. “Why do you think we’re alike?”

“Because we both like little Indian girls, or more to the point, we both like the same Indian girls.”

It took me a second to realize what she meant by that but then I got it. Somehow, someone had talked. Someone had ratted me out.

“I bet you’re wondering how I found out about you,” Shalini said.

I nodded. I didn’t want to admit it but yeah, I did want to know if for no other reason because I wanted to know who it was I was going to take my vengeance out on if I ever got free from here.

Shalini smiled. “Well, I’m not going to tell you,” she said tauntingly.

I thrashed again but again the restraints held firm. I glared at the woman. “What do you want,” I asked.

Shalini laughed again. “You should count yourself lucky. You know, if anyome ever found out what you’d done to their daughters or girlfriends, they’d probably want to rip your balls off and feed them to you. Me, that’s not what I want.”

“What do you want?”

“I want to be your friend.”

“Fuck you.”

Shalini just smiled. “Now, now, now. That’s not very nice, is it? I’m just trying to help.”

“Yeah right.”

“I just want to help.”

“Yeah right.”

“I’m serious. I just want to be your friend.”

“Yeah right. Go fuck yourself.”

“Now, now. That’s not very nice but don’t worry. In a little while, I think you’ll be having a change of heart.”

There was something about the way she said that that made my blood suddenly run cold.

She put the mug down and then she reached off to her left, away out of my vision. When I could see her again, she was holding something. “Do you know what this is?”

“It looks like a rock,” I said.

She smiled again. “Yes, I imagine it does look that way to you but that’s because you’re right. It is a rock but this is a very special rock. Do you know why?”

I shook my head.

“Do you want to know why?”

I shook my head. I didn’t know what her stupid rock was supposed to do but I had the feeling that whatever it was, I didn’t want to know.

“No?” She was toying with me now. “I’m surprised at you. I thought for sure you’d want to know what this could do.”

I shook my head. I had no idea what that stone could do but I was even more sure that I didn’t want to know.

“How about we find out anyway.”

I shook my head but Shalini wasn’t listening. She stepped forward and then she put the stone on my forehead and she stepped back.

I shook my head. The rock flew off.

If Shalini was mad, she didn’t show it. She just picked the rock up and she came back to me. “So that’s the way you want it to be,” she said with a smile. “I was kind of hoping you’d do that.”

Do what, I wondered. What did she think I’d done.

She straddled my body and then she was pushing her pussy up against my mouth. “Eat me,” she told me. “Eat my fucking pussy.”

I shook my head.

“I don’t think you understand. That wasn’t a request and you don’t have a choice. You are going to eat my pussy.”

I tried to shake my head again but with her legs on either side of my head, I think it came off as more of a wobble than a shake.

She pushed her pussy down on my mouth and I quickly clamped my mouth shut. “Open your mouth,” she told me but she wasn’t waiting for me to comply. She squeezed my nose shut. “Open your mouth,” she said again. “Open your mouth and I’ll let you breathe.”

I still didn’t open my mouth at least not right away but I had to breathe. I opened my mouth.

“See, you can do what you’re told. Now eat my fucking pussy.”

I tried to shake my head no but she wasn’t going to have any of that.

“I said eat my fucking pussy because if you don’t, I won’t let you breathe.”

I was panicking just a bit. As tightly as she had her pussy shoved up against my mouth, I could feel her wetness but I knew I wasn’t going to get any air that way. I had to do what she said or I was going to suffocate. I didn’t want to do what she said but my tongue did it anyway.

She released her hold on my nose. “See. Do what I say and you can get what you want. Now keep licking my pussy.”

I breathed deeply and I kept licking her pussy and Shalini pressed the rock against my forehead.

A link was established. I don’t know how but somehow a link was established between her mind and mine.

She hated me. I knew that now. She hated me and it was her intent to destroy me. I just laid there on the bed with her pussy an my mouth and then I remembered to breathe.

It was like the tension had suddenly gone from my body. She hated me. She wanted to destroy me and for some reason, that was okay.

You understand now.

It was her voice but I was hearing it in my head. How was I hearing her voice in my head.

You understand now.

I breathed again. I was so relaxed. I understood. She wanted to destroy me. She wanted to destroy me, and that was just fine with me.

I was intending to just strip you of your thoughts.

That’s what the rock would have done if I hadn’t done anything. If I’d just let her put it on my head, it would have drained my thoughts away but that wasn’t what it was doing now.

I think I like it this way better.

Why, I wondered. Why did she like this way better? It didn’t really matter. I knew I’d do whatever she wanted and I knew I’d be happy to do it.

How many girls did you control?

Ten.

Ten, huh?

She could hear me. I wasn’t sure why that thought excited me but it did. Maybe it was just that the way I now was, I was glad someone could hear me.

Of course, I can hear you, her thoughts said. You know, I was going to turn you into a mindless, male fuck slut for what you did to those girls.

The image flashed through my mind of me on the streets without a care in the world, my cock almost constantly hard, and me wandering the streets in search of my next fuck. I knew she could make me do that.

You’re lucky you’re such a good fuck because I’ve decided to keep you.

She thought I was a good fuck. I don’t know why but for some reason that elated me. She thought I was a good fuck. That was very important to me.

Here’s the deal though. From now on, you leave those girls alone.

Of course. That was obvious. I was going to leave the girls alone and why not. It made such perfect sense. I had no idea why I’d associated myself with them in the first place.

If you do run into them by accident, your dick will be soft.

That was obvious, too. I didn’t want to be around those girls anyway so of course my cock would be soft. They didn’t excite me in the least.

The only one that makes your dick hard is me.

Again, obvious. Shalini was so fucking hot. She made my cock so fucking hard. She always had for as long as I could remember. She always made my cock hard. Only her and no one else.

You can’t get off on your own. You need me to get you off.

I needed her. I needed her so fucking bad. I needed her to help me get my cock off.

It embarrasses you to need a woman like that. It embarrasses you to not be in total control of your body but that’s just the way it is.

It was embarrassing to not be in control of my body and especially to not be in control of something as personal as that but I knew she was right. I needed her help to get me off.

You need my help to get you off and you’ll do whatever it takes to get my help.

I needed her help. I needed her help. Those words kept running through my mind. I needed her help. I needed her help.

I didn’t realize that she’d taken the rock away from my forehead or that she was no longer in my mind. All I knew was that my cock was so fucking hard and I needed her help. I needed her help to get me off.

She was looking down at me and smiling. Somewhere along the lines, she’d pulled her pussy up off of my mouth. “So why don’t you tell me what you need.”

The words came easily to my mind. “I need your help,” I told her.

“My help,” she asked. “What do you need my help for?”

“I need your help to get my cock off.”

Shalini smiled. “To get your cock off? That sounds pretty selfish. That sounds like it’s all about you. What’s in it for me?”

I was at a loss. What did she want from me? I didn’t know what to say?

“What’s in it for me,” she asked again.

My throat was hoarse. “What do you want?”

“What are you willing to give?”

“Anything,” I croaked. “Anything. I’ll give you anything just please ... please help me.”

She’d moved herself down and she was rubbing her wet, little pussy over my rock-hard cock. “Anything,” she purred. “That sounds like a lot. What do you mean by that?”

“Anything,” I groaned. “I’ll give you anything.”

“Anything, huh? That seems like an awful lot.”

“Anything and everything. I’ll give you whatever you want. Just let me get my cock inside your pussy.”

“I suppose that’ll have to do for now then,” and that’s when she took hold of my cock and fed it into her tight, little cunt.

I almost came right then and there but I knew she wouldn’t like it if I did. My job was to make her cum and tied to the bed as I still was, there wasn’t much I could do but lie there and let her ride my cock.

But ride me she did and when she was ready to cum, I was right there with her, shooting my cum inside her.

She just stayed like that even after we’d finished fucking, her body still sitting astride my body and my cock staying hard as it responded to my now constant need for her body.

She kissed me and then she kissed me again and then she smiled. “Well, I can see you’ve proved your worth at last,” she said finally. “It looks like you and me are going to have some good fun together.”

I don’t see the other girls anymore but then I don’t have to. My cock belongs to Shalini and I’m always ready to fuck her whenever she’ll have me.

... girl with busted bike
... bring her back to my place
... wait here
... go in through house, get opener
... open garage
... brings in bike
... garage door seemingly goes down on its own
... hand over mouth, inject
... confidentiality, never tell anyone
... don’t remember when not around me
... obedience, is her own self and can try to fight but will always lose
ANITHA—1
PRATIBHA—2
PADMA—3
DEEPA—4
ANUPARNA—5
PRAVEEN—6
GITA—7
HEMA—8
SUPARNA—9
SUNITA—10
NITA
SHALINI
KHARTI
CHADRA
PASHMI
INDIRA
BOTSY
GUPET