The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEN LITTLE INDIANS

ANITHA’S STORY

I’ve always liked Indian girls and I don’t mean squaws. I mean, they’re always just so cute, with their little, brown bodies and their deep, dark eyes and they always look so earnest.

Of course, that doesn’t mean I did anything about it. I live in a community where there are a lot of Indian families and so, of course, there are a lot of Indian girls, but still, I never did anything about it.

That is, I never did anything about it until I got my hands on that drug. It’s experimental and it’s called DZX-49. It’s meant for use with psychotics but it has a peculiar side effect. It makes anyone who takes it completely open to any suggestion they are given. I work at a pharmecutical and I make the stuff for the guys in the white coats, and one day, I managed to make an extra batch just for my own use. I still had no idea how I was going to use it. I just knew that if I got my hands on one of them little Indian girls, I was going to use it.

Fate has a way of stepping in when you least expect it. No sooner had I had the drug in my hands than I happened to come across one of these girls on my way home from work. She’d been riding her bike home from school and something had happened so that she was standing at the side of the road, looking forlornly at the inoperable vehicle.

I pulled my car over to the side of the road. The girl was cute, real cute, even for an Indian girl. She looked to be in her late teens but I couldn’t tell for sure. I got out of my car. “Something wrong,” I asked.

“I was coming home from school,” she said, “and suddenly, the bike stopped working.”

I got out and took a look at her bike. It wasn’t hard to figure out what the problem was. “Your derailer’s bent,” I told her. “It keeps pushing the chain off the gears. I can fix this real easy.”

“Would you,” she asked.

“Sure. No problem. Only, I don’t have the tools here. We’ll have to take it back to my place. Lucky for you, I only live a couple of blocks away.”

I could tell she was thinking it over. She’d probably been told not to talk to strangers which was good advice in my case. Still, her bike needed fixing, and if she didn’t get it fixed, she was going to have to walk home. She apparently didn’t have a cell phone which was good for me.

It didn’t take her long to make up her mind. Apparently, talking to strangers was less heinous than having to walk home.

Her name was Anitha and she was a junior in high school. She’d only been in the states ten years but she liked it here. She was worried that her family might go back to India but she knew that if they did, she’d have to go, too.

By that time, we’d reached my house. I told Anitha to wait out on the driveway while I went into the house to open the garage door and she nodded.

It wasn’t long before I had the garage door open and then Anitha was bringing the bike inside. I got a pair of pliers and I knelt next to the bike. “This shouldn’t take long,” I told her.

Almost immediately, the garage door started to go back down. I’ll tell you. I must have won myself an Academy Award that day because almost immediately, I turned on her. “Did you lower the garage door,” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Are you sure,” I asked again, all the while knowing that it was the spare remote that I had in my pocket which had caused the door to start to move. It was almost down to the ground.

Again, the girl shook her head.

“That’s weird,” I said as the door came down with a hard thud.

Anitha must have thought pretty much the same thing because she was paying attention to the door and not to me which was exactly the wrong thing to do. I grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth with one hand even as I drove the hyperdermic into her arm with the other.

She struggled hard at first, but then her struggling became more and more less intense until finally, she just passed out in my arms. All of this was exactly as I had expected it to go.

I brought Anitha into my house and I layed her out on my couch. Everything had gone pretty much as I hoped it would but now it was time to wake her up. This would be the telling moment. Either she would be completely under my control or I would be in big, big trouble.

I used the smelling salts to bring her back to consciousness. “Anitha,” I said, “can you hear me.”

“Yes.”

Her voice sounded normal but from what I read, this actually was to be expected. The drug was not a hypotic but it did put the subject in a highly suggestive state. In this state, her mind would be willing to accept anything I told it to, but the drug operated at a level even below hypnosis. She’d only be in this state for a few minutes, but while she was in this state, my words could write my thoughts directly into her brain. I could wipe away her deepest held convictions with just a few words so it was lucky for Anitha that all I wanted to do was to fuck.

“Anitha,” I said again.

“Yes.”

“Anitha,” I said to the girl. “Obedience to me, to my voice, to my whim is the most important thing in the world for you. You do not have to want to obey, and in fact, I don’t care if you do want to obey, but you must obey. With every fiber of your being, you must obey. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“What goes on between you and me must never be revealed to anyone, even subconsciously. The relationship between you and me is pristine and it must be kept that way. Confidentiality must be maintained at all costs. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“When you are with me or when you are talking with me, you will have full memory of all of the things we have done together, but when we are apart, you will not. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I looked at the girl. Reinforcement really wouldn’t do much good in this case. Either she took the instructions or she didn’t. “Go to sleep,” I told her.

Anitha’s eyes closed and moments later, I could tell she was asleep. I needed to get the drug out of her system before I could test her. That would take about an hour. I was kind of worried about what would happen if she showed up late for dinner or something, but it couldn’t be helped.

I woke her up when I figured the drug had finally run its course. She came to consciousness with a jolt and then her pretty, dark eyes opened wide. “What did you do to me,” she asked even as she tried to get away.

“Anitha, come here.”

I could tell she wanted to get away but instead, she moved towards me. “Why am I doing this,” she wondered out loud even as she moved even closer.

“Anitha, I want you to tell me the truth. Have you ever been fucked before?”

“No,” the girl said.

“So, you’re a virgin?”

“Yes.”

I grinned. “Well, that’s about to change,” I told her. “Take off your clothes.”

I could tell she was resisting me and somehow, that just made it better. “You’re doing this somehow, aren’t you,” the girl said even as she unbuttoned her blouse.

“What do you think?”

“I think you’re doing this to me,” she said as she took her blouse off and let it fall to the floor. Already, her hands were moving to undo her bra. She hardly needed one because her tits weren’t all that big but I was glad she was wearing one because the white fabric looked really cool against her dark skin.

She dropped her bra on top of her blouse and then her hands went to her skirt. It wasn’t all that long before her she had her skirt lying there on top of the other clothes and then she was standing there in just her little, white panties.

Her hands went to her panties and without hesitation, she pushed them down over her hips and then she pushed them all the way down. She stepped out of them and kicked them towards the pile of clothes.

“Anitha,” I told her. “I want you to masturbate for me.” She looked at me quizzically and then something occurred to me. “Anitha, have you ever masturbated before?”

She shook her head.

“Do you know what masturbation is?”

This time, she nodded. Good. At least she knew that. Well, this was just a bonus that I was really going to enjoy.

“Anitha,” I told her, “sit down on my couch and spread your legs for me.”

She did as she was told.

She didn’t have a lot of hair between her legs but she had enough and that gave me another idea. “Anitha,” I told her. “Stay where you are.”

I wasn’t gone all that long but when I returned, Anitha was right where I expected her to be, sitting on my couch with her legs spread. “Anitha,” I told her, “you’ve got a lot of nasty hair there between your legs. We’re going to have to get rid of that. I’m going to help you now, but in the future, you’re going to have to make sure you keep your pussy clean shaven. Understand?”

The girl nodded and I grinned.

She was whimpering as I dropped down between her legs. I used a pair of scissors to cut my way through the growth and then I put some lather on my hand and then I rubbed it against her hairy pussy and then I dipped my razor in a bowl of water that I’d brought and then I went to work on her.

I knew she was watching me and that just made it better. I had to be careful as I got closer to her pussy because I didn’t want to hurt the girl. Fuck her, yes. Hurt her, no.

Finally, I was down to the nitty gritty. I rinsed my razor again and I went after the last few hairs and then I used my towel on her to wipe her clean. “There you go,” I told her. “All nice and clean.”

She nodded and was that anticipation I saw on her face. I wasn’t sure.

“Now, I want you to masturbate for me. Touch yourself in the places where I shaved. Really explore around. I want you to find the places that really make you feel good and I want you to keep touching those places. Pretty soon,” I told her, “pretty soon, you’re going to be begging me to touch you there.”

Anitha looked at me even as she pushed her hand between her legs. I knew she was confused. She didn’t know why she was doing what she was doing. She just knew she was doing it.

Without any direction from me, her other hand went after her tiny tits and the girl moaned. I could tell the hand between her legs had found something good because it was getting more and more frenetic and the girl moaned again. Yep. I knew she’d found something good.

From the way she was moaning, I kind of figured she had to be on the verge of cumming. Just a little more was all it would take.

“Stop playing with yourself,” I ordered.

“No,” the girl moaned pathetically but even as she moaned, she pulled her hand from between her legs. “No,” she moaned. “No. Please let me finish it.”

I smiled at her. “So you want me to let you cum?”

She looked at me quizzically.

“You want me to let you finish it.”

The girl nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, please. Please let me finish it.”

I smiled at her. This was going even better than I had hoped it would. “Well, if you want to ... as you put it ... to finish it, then you’re going to have to let me do it. You’re going to have to let me get my cock in there. You’re going to have to let me make you cum.”

“But ... but, that would mean—”

It was funny because I knew I could take her with just a single command but I wanted her to come to the decision on her own. “That would mean you would have to let me fuck you,” I finished for her.

The girl bit her lip even as she looked at my crotch. I knew she really didn’t want to let me in there.

I stroked my fingers between her legs. She really was very wet. The girl moaned as my fingers rubbed up against her clit.

“I shouldn’t,” she moaned. “I shouldn’t.”

“Well, if you don’t want me to get you off,” I told her even as I pulled my fingers away.

“No,” she moaned hastily. “No,” she moaned again, this time a little bit more under control. She bit her lip again. “No,” she told me. “Don’t go away. I want you to do it. I want you to make me ... to make me ... to make me cum.”

I pushed the girl up against the couch and then I slid in between her legs. My cock pushed up against her little shaved pussy and the girl moaned. Man, she was so wet.

Still, I didn’t push myself into her, at least not right away. At the last moment, I pulled myself back.

“No,” she moaned. “No. I want you to do it. I want you to make me cum.”

I let the length of my cock stroke its way along the length of her pussy without letting it enter her. I could feel her body tremble.

“Please,” she moaned. “Please. Please let me have it.”

“Let you have it,” I said. “Let you have it? Are you telling me that a good, little girl like yourself wants to become a filthy, little whore. Are you telling me you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes,” the girl moaned.

“Yes, what?”

The girl bit her lip again and then she moaned even as she looked at my cock. “I want you to fuck me.”

That was all it took because in the next instant, I was changing the direction of travel of my cock. In the next moment, I was shoving it in her cunt.

Man, you should have heard that girl gasp when I did that but then she gasped even louder when I pushed myself even deeper into her tight, little virgin hole.

Her little virgin cunt really offered up very little resistance. There was a brief resistance and then a hard shove and a gasp of pain and I was in. “Tell me you want me to fuck you with my cock.”

“I want you to fuck me with your cock,” the girl said.

“That was good,” I told her. “Now say it like you mean it. Tell me you want me to make you cum.”

The girl looked up at me with her big, dark eyes even as I stick her with my cock yet again. She looked down at my cock buried between her legs and she moaned for me. “I want you to do it,” she moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me cum.”

I have to admit it. I pretty much lost it right then and there. I’d always wanted to fuck me an Indian girl and now here I was with this little Indian chick with her tight, little cunt begging me to do it and I just couldn’t help it. I just started fucking the hell out of her pussy.

Anitha just started moaning as I fucked the hell out of her. There was nothing fake about that. She wasn’t doing it because someone had told her to. She was doing it because she just couldn’t help herself and that made me fuck her even harder.

I knew she was on the verge but I just couldn’t help myself. I just kept fucking her and fucking her until finally, her pussy gave itself up to the inevitable. I just kept fucking her until Anitha came.

Her hands went to her little brown tits and she started to squeeze herself even as her body gave itself over to the moment. My cock was buried in her pussy and as tight as she was squeezing me, I knew there was no way I was going to get it out. I only wished that I’d cum at the same time as her.

That, I thought, could be arranged so I waited for her pussy to relinquish its hold on me and then I pulled my cock free. “From now on, I want you to masturbate at least twice a day and when you do, you’re going to think of my cock and think of it entering you over and over. It will make you feel dirty to think this way but it will also make you hot and when you make yourself cum, it will always be with a fantastic orgasm. Do you understand?”

The girl nodded.

I knew she was going to do it. The drug and the commands I’d given her really gave her no choice. And now, it was time for me to get what I wanted.

I pulled Anitha’s spent body up off the couch and I turned her around. Moments later, I had her bent over the couch and soon after that, I had my cock pushing up inside her pussy.

The girl gasped as her pussy took my cock and then she gasped again but there was no doubt about it. She was responding to my cock.

I had my hands on her cute, little ass as I drove myself inside her. “Tell me you want me to fuck your pussy,” I commanded.

Right on cue, the girl opened her mouth. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Come on, please. Please fuck my pussy.”

My hands squeezed her hips as my cock did exactly that and the girl moaned. It was perfect. It really was. It was just the way I wanted it to be, except ...

Except that I would have wanted it to last longer, but having my cock inside that tight, little hole. There was just no way. I could feel the cum surging up inside me and I knew there was no way to stop it. Oh well, I told myself. It didn’t really matter all that much. With the level of control that I had over the girl, I was sure the two of us would be fucking for a good, long time to come.

I was just about to cum. I squeezed the girl’s hips moments before my cum invaded her. “Cum now,” I moaned. “Cum now.”

Right on cue, her pussy came hard even as I filled her with my spunk. I groaned and she moaned and we kept going that way as the cum continued to flow. Damn, it felt good to fuck an Indian girl.

“Now, listen to me,” I told her when we were done fucking. “I want you to go and find the prettiest and cutest, little friend of yours. Make sure she’s a virgin like you were because I don’t want any sluts around here,” I told her. I made sure that I stressed the word “were” just to see her squirm. “Oh,” I added as something else occurred to me, “make sure she’s Indian just like yourself, okay?”

Anitha nodded. There wasn’t much else she could do.

I gave Anitha my cell phone number and I told her to memorize it. “Now, once you have the girl picked out, I want you to call me and we can figure out some time when you can bring her here to me. Is that understood?”

“Yes, but why are—”

I cut her off with the wave a hand. “Is that understood,” I asked again.

“Yes.”

“All right then. Let’s go back to the garage and I’ll get your bike fixed and then we can send you on your way.”