The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Temple of the Serpent — The Corrupter

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter 5

Osborn lay curled up in the fetal position, helpless and insensible, the unforgiving surface of the cold stone floor pressing against his naked skin. His lips drew back, revealing teeth gritted in a rigor of agony. His body heaved and strained, deep in the grip of a fever as his immune system fought against the taint flowing through his blood. Osborn sank in and out of unconsciousness, trapped in a hazy fog that he couldn’t escape. His body desperately tried to reject the venomous corruption flowing through his flesh, soaking into him, co-opting his tissues and spreading like a malevolent cancer through his being. In the throes of the infection Osborn swam through a dream-like state, hallucinations and images of debauchery and evil bombarding his fevered mind. Finally after what could have been hours or days the fever broke. Gradually Osborn swam back to awareness, groaning and weakly shaking his head to through off the last dregs of haziness that dogged him.

“Oh good. You’re awake.” The words made little sense to Osborn but they did serve to draw his attention to the other side of the room where Julie sat perched on the edge of his bed, evil delight dancing in her eyes. Still fighting to force his incoherent thoughts into some semblance of order he stared blearily at her.

The sight of the chamberlain’s daughter stretching seductively and rising to slink towards him triggered a sudden flashback. Osborn stumbled as flashes of memory hit him, threatening to send him back into delirium. Shaking off the episode he found his strength growing. With it came a growing hunger, sexual and primal that threatened to shatter his self control.

His seductress swayed alluringly before him, her inhuman features and the serpent tattoo winding its way across her torso marking her as one of the damned. The musky scent of sexual arousal wafted off of her sweat slicked body, her obvious readiness calling to him and igniting his own lusts. Despite her charms the temptress couldn’t hold his attention for more than a few moments as his gaze quickly shifted to what lay behind her.

A young brunette writhed on the bed, her body stripped bare and her arms and legs held spread-eagle by bindings fashioned from what must have been the tattered remains of her own dress. Her wide eyes filled with terror as she caught sight of the knight pulling himself to his unsteady feet. Her screams were gagged by her own lacy undergarments as she pulled desperately at the ropes, her upturned young breasts tossing enticingly as she fought to free herself. Something about the brunette’s futile struggles roused a predatory instinct within Osborn, some alien sensation that made his every perception sharpen to razor clarity as he focused in on her thrashing young body. Julie’s attraction to him paled before that of the girl on the bed. His tongue flicked out at the air, Osborn could taste her innocence, her untouched humanity and the beast within his heart growled, hunger to devour her purity rose up and his eyes flared with lust.

Julie laughed as Osborn stepped past her. As she watched him stalk towards the maidservant she raised her hand to her mouth and slowly licked her fingertips clean of the girl’s sweet honey, moaning as she savored the delectable flavor of young arousal. Yes, the maid was truly prepared for him. Julie had molested the bound girl, working her with unholy skills until her inflamed pussy wept with unwanted arousal.

Tormenting the unwilling victim had felt deliciously wicked. The Serpent’s servant had relished the experience, forcing the pretty young woman to one orgasm after another, her minding screaming in protest even as her body climaxed again and again. Shame and guilt had wracked the young brunette as her lesbian rapist gave her weak human flesh what it had always instinctively desired. Even the memory sent exquisite shivers down Julie’s spine. The assault had done more than satisfy her own unholy cravings however, it had created the perfect bait for the transformed knight, an irresistible offering of untouched female flesh to sate the corrupt hunger which now dwelt within Osborn.

On the bed Susie wept with terror, trapped as a monster advanced towards her supine body. When the chamberlain’s daughter and imperiously ordered Susie to follow her, the maid’s only thought had been to obey, meekly subservient in the hope of avoiding the noble girl’s legendary ire. Her first inkling that something was seriously wrong had come when she caught sight of Duke Osborn lying in the corner, firmly in the grips of some hideous illness that had brought even the brave knight low. She had spun toward Ms. Rosen, prepared to tell her that she, a mere servant girl, could do nothing here and beg the highborn young woman to summon the healers before it was too late. Her words had instantly been trapped within a chest that grew suddenly tight with a fear deeper than Susie had ever experienced. The chamberlain’s daughter had discarded her glamour and now stood revealed in all of her unholy glory. She shared the room with a demoness who had barred the door and now favored the servant girl with a grin that displayed her razor fangs. The naked desire shown on that inhuman face chilled her to the core.

Susie knew that her duties around the castle had strengthened her young body. She tried to rush the noblewoman, desperately trying to get by her to the door. To escape from this trap that she had found herself in. She didn’t count on the supernatural strength of the transformed woman before her. Julie had sent her reeling with a negligent backhand blow before casually carrying the stunned servant to the empty bed. There, only feet from the comatose Osborn, she had proceeded to strip her victim, binding her wrists and ankles to the bed posts with strips torn from Susie’s own dress. When the young servant was fully vulnerable Julie sat back and devoured her with her eyes, filled with malevolent pride at her own handiwork.

Then came the ultimate humiliation. Her wanton captor descended on her helpless body, licking, sucking and caressing, manipulating Susie’s body like a maestro. Despite everything she could do to resist she found herself responding to the obscene attentions, moaning and writhing about as her captor brought her to a shuddering climax. In that moment, her body wracked by sinful pleasures, Susie realized deep within that she was lost. Then she had heard the sound of Duke Osborn stirring, awakening from his fevered state. Surely the knight would rescue her from this unholy creature wearing a distorted seeming of the chamberlain’s daughter she thought. Sensing Suzie’s dawning hope Julie moved to the side, allowing her to see that Osborn’s awakening brought her damnation rather than redemption.

Now she could do nothing but scream in terror as she looked upon the hideous sight of the transformed knight. His handsome visage was twisted into an unholy reptilian version of what it had once been. Osborn’s slitted eyes burned with a boundless hunger that had driven any away any trace of intelligence, only a feral intensity remained. His lecherous expression made his intent obvious and Suzie trembled as she found herself the only focus of the creature’s gaze. His eyes weren’t the only sign that this was no longer the Duke Osborn known and admired throughout the kingdom. Razor sharp fangs were visible as he panted and an unnaturally long tongue probed at the air with a forked tip. Something about his muscular frame had been altered, the process making his limbs longer and smoother, elongating his torso until his body had proportions that were subtly inhuman and his skin was just slightly iridescent as the rooms dim candlelight played across its fine scales. The final insult against nature was the young knight’s transformed genitals. The obscenity lurking between his legs threatened to drive the bound servant into catatonia from sheer overwhelming terror as Suzie watched the frenzied snake writhing with a mind of its own as it tried to reach her helpless body.

“Yes” Julie crooned, her eyes glimmering with wicked amusement, “You can taste her readiness in the air. It’s all for you, my Duke.”

Osborn’s only response was a sibilant hiss, his attention firmly fixated on the writhing young female before him. Slowly he moved forward, crawling onto the bed at its foot and slowly moving towards the offering placed before him.

“Take her!” Julie whispered fiercely as she stroked her creation’s spine approvingly, “This girl is yours.”

The transformed knight rode a euphoric wave of power as he drew close to the bound brunette. Reaching out he ran his hand along her coltish legs and up to the smooth skin of her slender thighs as his victim shuddered with revulsion. Somehow his every perception was intensified, touch, scent and vision sharpened far beyond human norms. Suzie’s presence filled his senses, intoxicating him with her natural scent which was made even more alluring by the tangy spice of fear. His eyes devoured her gorgeous body, lingering along her fresh young curves and delighting in the tousled mass of chestnut hair that lay splayed across the linen sheets. Sharpened acuity wasn’t the only new experience. Osborn found that he could sense her aura, it sang to him, untouched and pure, glowing stridently before him as a sparkling storm of fear washed across it.

Julie sat back, savoring the sense of satisfaction as she watched her playthings struggle amongst the sheets. The young servant’s cries echoed uselessly off the cold stone walls, filling the room with what seemed like music to her corrupted ears. The girl could make all the noise she wanted. Her cries would bring no reprieve. Upon entering the room Julie had warded it from within with the power granted by her god. Until she chose to allow it nothing, neither sound nor being, would enter or exit this chamber.

Suzie had always been chaste, coming from a pious family she had avoided the habits that some other servant girls had of soliciting gifts and favor from the King’s court with the use of their charms. Instead she had worked hard and stuck to her duties. Now she was filled with dread, her treasured virginity was about to be stolen and to her shame the servant girl could feel the remnants of her body’s arousal trickling down her soft thighs. The weight of Osborn’s body was pressing her down into the bedding as he slithered over her, rubbing himself against her warm flesh, driving himself into a frenzy of lust.

“Please, no, don’t. Spare me, Duke. Don’t do this.” Suzie pleaded. For a moment she saw confusion and doubt on the nobleman’s face, his eyes clearing as he struggled to emerge from the fog of lust that gripped him.

“Enough of that!” Julie hissed viciously, shoving the torn remnants of Suzie’s own lacy undergarments into her mouth, squelching the bound girl’s plaintive cries. She dug her digits deep between the girl’s legs, coating them in her victim’s juices before bringing her glistening fingers up before the knight’s face. Mesmerized his tongue flicked out, cleaning the silky fluid carefully from each finger, a guttural growl rumbled in his chest as he savored the delicious nectar. Julie smiled as the doubt vanished from Osborn’s face, replaced once again by a look of pure animal need.

With her mouth gagged Osborn sensed only a fertile female body, her body obviously aroused and ready for him. There was only one decision possible for the creature he had become. He sank down, the thick snake between his legs wriggling wildly with excitement as it drew close her most intimate place. It’s black snout rubbed against Susie’s vulva, its maw open and its forked tongue flicked out, stroking along her wet labia, probing obscenely at her entrance.

Suzie moaned around the gag in her mouth, protesting as the snake worked with a mind of its own, writhing against her vagina, nuzzling and rubbing up and down her slit until its head was coated in her feminine fluids. When its tongue began to tease her emerging clitoris she jumped and shuddered, throwing her head back and forth as she pulled uselessly against her bonds, whimpering as tears filled her hazel eyes. Wriggling downwards it sought out her untouched entrance and slowly began pressing inside, seeking out her soft inner flesh. Despite her lubrication it could only slide forward slowly, fighting against her virgin tightness as it vanished into her body inch by inch. Burrowing deeper into her canal it slid forward, stretching open her inexperienced pussy as Suzie closed her eyes, desperately trying to deny what was happening to her.

Duke Osborn groaned, his corrupted body strummed with delicious sensation as he penetrated the maiden. Her struggling body surrounded him with delicious heat as it clenched wildly around his shaft. Relentlessly he proceeded to bury the full length of his vile member into her previously untouched depths, only stopping when his hips pressed against her own. For a moment he rested there, filled with a sensation of pure power as he savored her velvet flesh. Slowly he began to rut the young servant. With gathering power he gradually began to pick up speed until he was driving his entire length into her belly, each punishing thrust making her flat stomach distend as the massive girth filled her to the very limit.

Julie lay beside them, fondling Suzie’s pert young breasts and teasingly tracing her fingernails over the innocent young maid’s swollen pink nipples. Her reptilian eyes glinted cruelly as she watched the knight work his mindless lust out on the girl. Appreciatively she watched his vile member vanishing between the brunette’s stretched nether lips. Envy filled the noblewoman’s mind, oh how she wished that the scaly phallus could be burrowing and writhing within her own hungry cunt.

Osborn rode a wave of euphoria. Even his legendary virility, experienced by many women, both common and noble alike, over the years paled before the stamina and strength which now filled his transformed figure. Tirelessly he shafted her, gripping her shoulders to hold the pretty young maidservant in place as he pumped deep into her tight cunt.

Suzie trembled as the first shots of pleasure began emanating from between her legs. The incredible stimulation of the vile appendage plunging and twisting about inside her stretched cunt forcing her weak human flesh to respond. Her cheeks burned with shame and humiliation as she found her traitorous body actually enjoying the profane assault. Waves of pure sexual ecstasy washed through her, emanating from her groin and shooting outwards, tingling along her nerve ending and inundating her pleasure center. Slowly her hips began to swivel, unconsciously reciprocating her unholy partner’s brutal rhythm. Ecstasy plucked at the fraying threads of her willpower, each thrust threatening to shatter her all too fragile self-control as her body climbed inevitably towards climax.

Watching the girl responding to the unwanted desires that wracked her body Julie plucked the gag from her mouth. Drinking in Suzie’s gasps and moans Julie smiled before leaning close and whispering in the young woman’s ear, “Oh you little slut, you’re enjoying this.”

“Let’s help you.” Julie stroked her cheek almost lovingly before holding the servant’s chin and turning her head to the side. She carefully brushed away locks of silky brown hair until the girl’s neck was bared before her rapist.

Duke Osborn hissed hungrily, his eyes riveted by the sight of the young woman’s vulnerable neck. Her pulse was visible just beneath the white skin as her heart raced rabbit-quick in her chest. Slowly he brought his head down. His tongue reached out and traced itself along the curve of her neck, tasting the girl’s natural flavor spiced by the slight saltiness of clean perspiration. Instinctively he bit down, internally delighting in the helpless whimper that escaped his victim as his fangs pierced deep into her throat. For a few moments he held them there, pumping corrupt venom into the girl beneath him before lifting his head and snarling upwards as he rutted her with renewed vigor, leaving her pale skin marred by two oozing fang marks.

Unnoticed by the two coupling furiously on the bed another presence had entered the room, cloth fluttered and the lanterns casting a pale light flickered and rocked of their own accord. In the corners shadows deepened and flowed, solidifying as they gained unnatural substance. Julie closed her eyes and lifted her arms, basking in the presence of her god as the Serpent extended its presence into the mortal realm, drawn by sin and lust. Threads of darkness oozed out of the shadows, becoming spectral serpents as they swam slowly towards Osborn and his reluctant partner. Rising up the tendrils embraced the pair, wrapping around them in a smoky caress, their presence unnoticed by the desperately rutting figures.

Duke Osborn felt a power welling up from somewhere inside him. Its taste was alien, ancient and filled with an endless malevolence, contact with it simultaneously thrilling and terrifying in equal measure. The tide of dark power washed through him, he sensed the potential within it for boundless corruption. He gritted his teeth, his breath coming in sharp pants as an unseen force drove him to thrust harder into the woman beneath him, riding an incredible wave of exhilaration. Osborn was a channel, a living link between the Serpent and the innocent vessel beneath him. The heavy internal tug of orgasm gripped him and he shuddered above the helpless girl, pouring tainted semen into her receptive womb.

Suzie went rigid, her body lifting off the bed as pure evil flowed into her, an overwhelming deluge that filled her to being to the brim. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she shuddered with one damning climax after another, her body clenching as the member impaling her tender flesh as thick hot seed sprayed into her. Darkness quickly spread outwards from her womb, soon she heard a voice like a dry whisper in her head and the growing realization that she was no longer alone in her body filled the young servant. Only the ragged remnants of her mental defenses stood before it and when the manifestation pressed them they fell away, for the invader was a god and she a mere human.

The presence forced itself into her mind, searing submission and obedience into her soul, chains made all the stronger by their incorporeal nature. Inhibitions and morals were flayed away, no longer needed in Suzie’s new existence. Human weaknesses, like modesty and pity, would no longer hold her back, she would now revel in base acts, relishing each new debauchery that eternal servitude to the Serpent was certain to bring. The same evil washed through her body, twisting it as the Serpent worked her into its own image. When her eyes reopened the slit pupiled orbs looked upon the world from an entirely new perspective. Casually Suzie broke the bindings securing her to the bedposts, freeing her hands to wander across her finely scaled skin, stroking and exploring her slender body, lingering over her breasts and cunt while she hissed with wanton satisfaction.

Osborn pushed himself to his feet, standing back from the bed his breath coming in shuddering gasps. His overwhelming need to possess the bound maid fulfilled, slowly his mind organized itself. The supernatural power and strength fled from his body, leaving him staggering and weak as the physical changes reversed themselves. Osborn found himself regaining his mental equilibrium as the incredible hunger that had possessed him dissipated, leaving him empty and exhausted. Realization filled the knight as he looked down on his bed, watching the corrupted girl who lay there playing with herself as his issue leaked from her inflamed pussy.

Osborn spun to confront Julie. “What have you done to me, harlot!” the enraged knight shouted, lifting his hand to strike down the unholy seductress who swayed before him. He put his full strength into the blow.

Osborn wasn’t prepared for the incredible strength that lurked in her deceptively slight form. When Julie caught his fist, squeezing until his bones ground painfully together the man’s shock was obvious. With an iron grip Julie seized him by the neck and slammed him against the wall, holding him there with his feet dangling above the floor.

“I might also ask what you have done, Sir Knight.” Julie said, gesturing to the bed behind her. “Look at her” Julie hissed, her demonic eyes flaring. “She’s damned. You damned her!”

“No. I-“ Osborn shook his head, his eyes filled with horror as he watched Suzie writhing wantonly amidst the tangled sheets, her soft delighted moans providing a muted accompaniment to their conversation.

“What happened to chivalry? Protecting those who were weaker than yourself?” Julie asked her captive.

Osborn looked at Julie wit h utter hatred, “You did this, did something to me, changed both of us into monsters.”

“So I held her down? I raped her until she came, again and again? No. I brought her here but you were the one who took her. You wanted to possess her, to use her for your own pleasure. Look upon the consequence of your selfish desires!”

“I didn’t mean to. I couldn’t have known...” Osborn said haltingly, a sense of growing despair filling him, “Goddess forgive me.”

Julie snorted derisively, “Do you think there can be forgiveness for that? Your goddess would never forgive that. Everything that was good in this girl has been consumed. Used up and destroyed forever. She is now an eternal slave to the Serpent and It. Is. Your. Fault.” Julie laughed mockingly as she saw the horror and shame in the knight’s eyes as he gazed upon the debauched and eager whore that the maidservant had become.

“No, it can’t be true.” Osborn whispered, the words tasting like ashes as he spoke them. Fresh defiance rose up inside him pushing away the bleak despair that threatened to embrace him, “I will expose what you are and what you have done, your cult can hide no more.” He spat.

“Then you will burn, isn’t that the proscribed treatment that the loving Goddess has for those touched by the dark gods, after a suitable period of chastisement in the King’s dungeon of course.” Julie hissed, “If you reveal us you expose yourself as well.”

Carefully watching the man’s face Julie saw the moment when he gave in, surrendering to guilt and selfishness. She knew that he would tell no one, confession would expose him just as much as the Serpent’s cult and self preservation had won out over his much touted morals and chivalric code. She strode to the bed and gathered up her new slave, smiling as Suzie eagerly followed her from the chambers, both young women cloaked in glamour concealing their true nature. They left Osborn slumped back against the stone wall of his chamber on the floor, staring into space as he sat there, alone and filled with utter defeat.

* * *

The Priestess of the Goddess waited for admission before the double doors, filled with annoyance as she awaited audience with the King. Her green eyes coldly regarded the Armsmen standing on either side of the portal, both staring ahead, careful to avoid paying any disrespect, real or imagined, to the selected representative of the Goddess. Priestess Tressa Fairborne sprang from Aristocratic blood and possessed a rare fervor for the Goddess’s doctrine. When she became Priestess radical changes were on the horizon. Through her harsh leadership the character of the church was transformed, emphasizing glorifying the Goddess and demanding strict adherence to the moral standards of the Holy writings while reducing the emphasis on hospices and charitable works. Tithes had increased and a growing immersion in politics had increased the temporal power and influence of the church. She was an extremely dangerous woman to cross. Finally the doors opened and a servant bowed before her, leading her inside to where King William and Queen Anne awaited her.

“Good morn, Priestess, what brings you before us today?” William remained seated at the table he shared with the Queen.

Tressa bowed to the King and Queen in turn. “Greetings, your Majesties, I wish to discuss with you matters that have caused me great concern for the safety of the Goddess’ flock and the Kingdom at large.”

King William raised his brow and gestured for her to proceed.

“I have noticed subtle but disturbing changes, the castle servants are showing signs of dangerous promiscuity.” Priestess Tressa pursed her lips in distaste, “Immorality is spreading throughout the people.”

“Surely Priestess you are not so… optimistic as to believe that all maidens truly are as such before marriage.” Queen Anne said, her voice filled with a sardonic tone. “Young blood often flows hot,

“I know of the natural proclivities of youth, my Queen. This is something more, something that I can’t quite put my finger on, but I know that it is wrong.”

“Now this hardly seems like a crisis, I will speak to the Chamberlain about requiring that the servant’s attend worship services at the Goddess’s church on a regular basis, will that satisfy your concerns?”

“I fear that it is more than that, your highness.” Tressa’s aristocratic features took on a troubled look, “Several of the adepts have been dreaming of darkness and fire descending on our land. Their dreams are eerily similar, I believe that this can only portend the dark gods taking interest in Altara.”

“And where would this darkness come from? We have long since rooted out any remaining nests of followers from our land.”

“I can think one ready source of corruption. Our visitor from Galancia, I believe that we must put Duke Silvern to The Test to determine if he is an agent of the dark ones.” Priestess Tressa stood with arms crossed, her green eyes blazing with fanaticism as she delivered her assertion.

Both William and Anne hissed in surprise at the boldness of this declaration. “I say, that is. The Test?” William said, shaken that the Goddess’s Priestess would suggest such a drastic measure. “Tradition protects envoy’s from confinement. That would be a gross violation, think of the diplomatic repercussions.”

“And I believe that it is extremely rare for anyone to survive the Goddess’s Testing, innocence or guilt notwithstanding.” Anne’s tone was biting as she interjected.

“Purification has its price, you Highness. I am sure that the Queen understands the importance of ensuring the safety of both the kingdom and Her Church.”

“I am sure that King Arthos of Galancia may be a bit put out if we torture his envoy to death. Might put a slight crimp in any trade negotiations, wouldn’t you agree dear?” Anne turned to regard her husband, watching as

“Hmph. I quite agree. Our first contact with the outside world must not result in war.”

“What of the dreams, your Highness?”

“Your adepts are loyal to the Goddess and Her Church but they are also very young. One likely had a nightmare and the others heard of it. If you put young impressionable women together they are sure to influence one another. We cannot blame them for enthusiasm but it is hardly reason to jeopardize negotiations at this delicate juncture.” The King said airily, dismissing the Priestess’s concerns with a wave of his hand. “What do you think, my Queen?”

Anne wore an amused smile, “I have had an audience with our foreign visitor and have come away with the impression that he is exactly what he appears, a very metropolitan envoy whose conduct is impeccable. Duke Silvern left both Lady Veronica and myself thoroughly… satisfied as to his intentions.

Tressa’s aquiline nose twitched in disgust, how she wished that the King would allow himself to hear the rumors of the Queen’s indiscretions, she was always careful to have a female chaperone present during her “audiences” but the Priestess was certain that the Queen’s chosen friends shared her adulterous proclivities.

“It is hard to believe that our visiting Duke serves one of the dark cohort. He doesn’t look like a twelve foot tall warrior slave of the Slayer. Perhaps he is an avatar of the Dread Robe, although the fact that we are not suffering from the death aura said to surround such a creature casts that into doubt. Wait! Perhaps he is one of the eight-limbed women of the Spinner, although I am quite sure I would have noticed at the dinner if he had spun a web about a servant and drained every drop of blood from their body.” The King laughed scornfully.

“Your mockery is not necessary, your Majesty. Not all servants of the darkness are as readily apparent as those you mention.”

“Perhaps you fear re-establishing contact with the outside world. You and your predecessors have enjoyed a certain freedom of action after communication was lost wit h the church. What if the council decides that another should head the Goddess’s Church here? Concern with the possibility is understandable but it is undignified to oppose reestablishing those ties which could bring such benefit to the kingdom and its peoples.” He chastised.

“My concerns here are for the people, your Highness.” Tressa struggled for self control, her nails digging deep into her palms as she tried to cover up any sign of her deep indignation.

“Now I respect your opinions in this matter, Priestess,” King William’s tone made it clear that he did no such thing, “but I cannot see any reason to suspect anything untoward of our visitor.”

“If the darkness is coming we must root it out before it spreads. Kingdoms have been lost many times because the first warnings were ignored.” She pleaded.

“Enough! Have you any proof to levy against our visitor? Something that would suffice for a formal accusation?” William leaned forward, staring intently at the Priestess.

“Nothing to bring before the King’s bench but-” Tressa’s face blanched as she was cut off.

“Then you will not speak of this to anyone! I will not jeopardize the trade agreement with Galancia for a few girls who are overexcited by dreams and the natural propensity of serving wenches to open their legs for handsome noblemen!” By time he finished speaking the King was roaring, his reddened face clear evidence of his anger. When she opened her mouth to reply he lifted a warning finger. “Think well before you speak, Priestess. You are very close to crossing the line of privilege granted to someone of your station.” He growled dangerously.

Biting her lip Priestess Tressa nodded her acquiescence. “I am sorry for any offence, your Highness. I will speak no more of this.” The words tasted bitter to her, her chest was tight with frustrated pride.

“No offense taken,” William smiled magnanimously, “Be well Priestess and Goddess bless you.”

“Goddess bless you, your majesties.” The Priestess bowed to both before spinning about and striding briskly from the chamber. Her cheeks colored as she heard murmured voices behind her followed by laughter. She swore to herself that no matter what the King said, this matter was not closed.

* * *

Hallie crept cautiously towards the barn, her eyes wide with fear. When she had returned from town to fetch her father the tincture for his worsening cough she hadn’t expected anything untoward to occur. Long decades of peace had ensured that travelers journeying alone were safe, not that she hadn’t quickened her pace along the darkest sections of the road. Despite the instinctive fear of the dark, danger had not found her. It was not until she reached the familiar comfort of the farm, of home, that she realized the something was amiss.

Taking a deep breath and fortifying herself with a brief prayer to the Goddess Hallie stepped forward. She cast an eye at the large barn doors, they were barred securely from without. Their small house was dark and empty when her three sisters should have been breaking bread together after a long day of labor. From the barn the familiar sounds of their livestock were wholly absent. Instead cries and moans were audible from within, the voices unmistakably those of her sisters but tinged by a huskiness and desperation that she had never heard before. Something was terribly wrong.

A faint scuff in the dirt from the darkness behind her made the petite girl go instantly rigid. She was seized, an arm wrapped itself around her chest while a hand covered her mouth, stifling any cry she might make. Hallie cursed her own foolishness, surely whoever had barred the doors was out here with her and now that unknown “them” had her.

“Shhh. You must be quiet, Little one.” Her sister Gwen’s familiar voice and the use of her nickname calmed the panicked girl and she relaxed slightly.

“What’s happening?” Hallie whispered as Gwen’s hand was removed from her mouth.

“I don’t know, I was up in the meadow again trying to find our missing goat. I just got back and found you here.” Gwen stepped up beside her youngest sister and pointed to a small opening in the side of the barn, where two ill fitted boards allowed flickering torch light to escape. “Let’s look through there.”

With a nod the younger sister agreed and the pair crept over to the barn, careful not to make the slightest betraying sound. Getting onto their hands and knees they leaned down and looked through the gap. After a moment Hallie recoiled away, falling back onto her rump as she bit down on her knuckles, her eyes tearing up from the pain as she fought not to scream as the scene she had witnessed replayed itself again and again in her mind.

The door to the horse’s stall had been torn off and lay shattered on the ground. The other animals had been slaughtered by tooth and claw. A monster towered over her sister’s diminutive forms. Its solid frame had to weigh hundreds of pounds and it appeared to be all muscle. Terrifyingly unlike anything she had ever seen it was covered with thick grey scaled skin and possessed razor sharp claws. Its masculine nature was horribly apparent in the thick shaft that extended from a slit in its lower abdomen.

Inexplicably Gretel and Annie were coupling enthusiastically with the creature in the barn. Gretel was naked, tossing her red mane of hair back and forth and screaming with joy as the massive girth of the monster’s cock slid into her tight vagina. Not a single trace of discomfort showed on her ecstatic face even though the inhumanly large organ must have been nearly splitting her petite body apart. Annie still wore her dress but her skirts were hiked up to her waist, allowing the beast’s obscene tail access to her weeping sex. She clawed desperately at her bodice as she tried to get at her swollen breasts.

For a few moments Hallie’s mouth worked, forming soft incoherent sounds as she fought to recover from the sight that her innocent eyes should never had witnessed. Finally she gathered herself and flung her arms around her strangely calm older sister, desperate for comfort.

“Gwen, we have to go get help!” The blond girl whispered, her eyes filled with desperation.

“No, I don’t think so, Hallie” Gwen replied levelly.

“What? Why not?” Hallie sputtered.

“Because Master Kratos would never forgive me if I let such a fertile little morsel escape.” Before Hallie could respond Gwen seized her in an iron grip, “And because I want to do such deliciously wicked things to you myself!”

Gwen roughly pressed her face against the barn’s wall, positioning the younger sister’s eye against the opening so that she had a clear view of the horrors within. Baring her fangs Gwen bit down on Hallie’s shoulder, giving the girl a heavy dose of toxin. Hallie found herself forced to watch her sisters’ degradation as she lay there with cursed venom coursing through her blood, soaking outward into her tissues and bringing with it a tide of lust that threatened to consume her. Gradually her revulsion faded, replaced by a bizarre voyeuristic thrill. Hallie’s eyes grew hooded as she observed the monster mounting Annie while Gretel lay helpless on the floor beside them, desperately working fingers between her legs as Kratos’ venom held her in its grip.

Remotely she felt her clothes being pulled from her body and soon Gwen’s naked flesh was pressed against her own. There was something strangely enticing about watching Gretel and Annie being defiled by the beast which held them in his inescapable grasp. Despair filled Hallie’s mind as she realized what she was thinking. Instantly the farm girl knew that she was worthless and wicked. How could she enjoy this? Actually gaining pleasure from watching their degradation, enraptured by the way that their bellies swelled with each punishing thrust, her breath quickening as each new violation was forced upon them.

Gwen smiled in satisfaction as her fingers trailed down over Hallie’s sparsely furred mound and discovered the moisture beginning to well up from her sister’s depths. With the taint now running through her blood she just couldn’t help herself. With a low moan Gwen extended a snake from within her body, its fat body stretching her nether lips as it emerged from her womb.

The scene within the barn so aroused Hallie that she barely noticed the wet sliding sound that came from behind her. She definitely noticed when a tongue flicked its way over her the soft golden curls of her pubic hair and a snout pushed deliberately between her thighs. Submissively she opened her legs in response to the insistent pressing, giving the unnatural appendage access to her most intimate place. Hallie whimpered happily as she felt a scaly body slither across her sensitive inner thigh, sliding up to her weeping slit. As it explored her lightly furred mound she began slowly rolling her hips, her ardor filled mind and body craving its vile attentions.

“Yes, that’s it.” Gwen chuckled into her sister’s ear. As a reward she let the snake nudge into Hallie’s entrance. It slowly burrowed its way into her, allowing the blond girl’s body time to grow accustomed to the invasion.

Hallie panted with lust as the new feeling of penetration filled her body, sending waves of delicious stimulation racing along her nerve endings. Her hymen parted with only a brief prick and the discomfort was soon replaced by hot pleasure. Her tender inner flesh could feel every inch of the snake as it went ever deeper, never had she imagined such delicious feelings. Slowly it set up a rhythm that soon had her body clenching with the very first orgasm of her young life.

The sexual experience and the venom soon swept all rational thought from Hallie’s mind, replaced by a simple desire to obey her body’s unfamiliar new demands. Some part of her attention however remained on the scene playing itself out before her. Hallie’s eyes narrowed as she watched Gretel writhe helplessly on Kratos’ magnificent shaft, his power obvious in every brutal thrust into the auburn beauty’s belly. She realized that she was slowly becoming jealous of her sisters, why should they alone receive the beast’s attentions?

Gwen noticed the focus of Hallie’s interest and chuckled, “You can’t know how incredible it is. It’s the most wonderful experience of your life. I felt soooo full.”

Hallie knew that her sister’s words should repulse her but instead her desire only flared higher as some inner perversion hungered for the monster’s attentions. Feeling the girl’s pulse quicken in response to her words, Gwen decided her sister was ready. Leaning down she nipped lightly at Hallie’s earlobe before whispering the ancient words of the Serpents curse into her girl’s ear.

Hallie’s brow furrowed Gwen spoke the words of the spell, the chant was harsh and sibilant, its power undeniable as she soon found her own lips repeating the foul syllables. The magic crawled across her mind, caressing her thoughts with dark power, cajoling her to give up her will and embrace the power of the Serpent. She lay there helpless in the dirt outside the barn, shuddering in indescribable pleasure as darkness consumed her soul. After a few minutes she grew still. Gwen watched as she slowly regained consciousness, a sense of wonder etched on her transformed features as Hallie awoke to the new power that filled her corrupted body.

Gwen helped her sister to her feet and they shared a deep kiss, their forked tongues sparring playfully as their naked bodies pressed against one another. Drawing back Gwen looked into Hallie’s reptilian eyes, reveling in the change that she had wrought in her once innocent youngest sister.

“Come,” Gwen led her sister to the door. Her supernatural strength effortlessly slid aside the thick timber that barred the doors and they entered the large structure.

Gwen stood behind Hallie, wrapping her arms around the smaller girl and gently caressing her flat tummy as they stood before Kratos. “Now it is time to meet our mate so that he can fill this little belly with his spawn.” Gwen crooned, “Won’t you love that?”

“Yesss.” Hallie hissed happily, her grin revealing new fangs as she leaned forward and passionately kissed her sister.

“There’s just one thing that you need to do first, Little one.” A wicked smile appeared as Gwen saw Hallie’s quizzical expression. “Bring the Serpent’s truth to our sisters, enslave them just like I enslaved you.” Gwen lifted her arm and gestured to the writhing girls, “Take them!”

Hallie gasped and then shivered as an evil thrill rushed down her spine, she could feel her fangs extending, new venom-swollen glands pulsing in anticipation as she took in their innocent human scent. The words of the Serpent, the same ones that had placed her soul forever within his yoke, danced through her mind and she crept forward with sinuous grace, eager to whisper them into her unsuspecting siblings’ ears. “Yesss.”

Later, even as her new Master sprayed hot semen into her fertile womb, Hallie lashed Gwen’s sweet pussy with her eager tongue, the girl illustrating the deep gratitude she felt to her dear sister for initiating her into this wonderful new world of sin and servitude. Beside the rutting trio Gretel and Annie enjoyed each other’s bodies while they waited for their chance to enjoy Kratos’ attentions.

It wasn’t until after dawn that the barn doors opened and four very ordinary looking sisters filed out. Each of the girls had flushed cheeks and a wide smile on her face. Happily they skipped down the lane, their attractive young bodies fairly bouncing with enthusiasm. When they reached the road they split into two groups, Gretel and Hallie heading further into the country while Gwen and Annie turned towards town. Obedient to their master they knew that the residents of the surrounding country would soon share their newfound joy. Behind them, in the shadowed recesses of the barn, Kratos waited for his new mates to bring him fresh women to sate his hunger and spread his seed.

End of Chapter 5