The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Template

mc md mf

General disclaimers: This story is a hypnofetish fantasy. It contains adult language and situations, along with examples of adult fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and/or impossible things to other adult fictional characters as a prelude to sexual activity. If you 1) are under the age of consent in your community, 2) are disturbed by such concepts, 3) attempt to do most of these things in real life or 4) want graphic sex in your pornography, then please stop reading now.

Permission is granted to re-post this story unaltered to any on-line forum, as long as no fee whatsoever is charged to view it, and this disclaimer and this e-mail address () are not removed. It would also be nice if you told me you were posting it.

Copyright Voyer, © 2001.

Specific disclaimers: An acknowledgment of inspiration is hereby paid to the classic mc story “The Book.”

I originally wrote this story in 1998. This is a somewhat cleaned up version.

* * *

Suzanna walked briskly into the office and looked over at Tom with tolerant amusement. He had his feet up on his desk and was reading an enormous leather-bound book, apparently with great interest. The remains of his lunch were scattered around him.

“Hi, Tom.” She set her purse down on her own desk, and began removing her long coat.

“Hmm?” He glanced up and smiled. “Oh. Hi, Suzanna. How were things downtown? Everything still there? No earthquakes or anything?”

“Everything’s just the way you left it.” Having hung up her coat on the nearby waiting hook, she waited for a minute, her arms crossed, obviously expecting something. Finally she spoke again. “OK, what’s got you so engrossed?”

“Huh? Oh! You mean this?” His voice emerged from behind the book. “I picked it up off a bargain shelf at one of those used bookstores over on the Eastside... Rodney’s? Gila’s? One of those..” He reached out without looking and snagged a can of pop off of the desk. “It’s a real hoot. I think the guy who wrote it, whoever he was, must have been insane.”

“That’s all terribly interesting, Tom, but what’s it about?”

He looked up, seemed to truly see her for the first time. He swallowed the last of the pop in a hasty gulp and coughed.

“Oh, hey, Suzanna.. I’m sorry. Here. See for yourself. I have to get back to work anyway.” He brought his feet down and passed the solid volume over to her. He tossed the spent can into a nearby cardboard box that contained several like it and began sorting the papers on his desk, occasionally pausing to shake sandwich crumbs off of one of the sheets.

She looked at the soft brown cover. The golden writing had mostly faded long ago, but she could still pick out the scrolling words. She traced them with a finger.

“Secrets of... Sexual Mind Control.” She looked up at him levelly. “I’m so glad to see that you’re attempting to broaden your intellectual horizons.”

He glanced up from the paperwork, possibly flushing a little. “Hey, I said it was a hoot, didn’t I? You can barely read it; though. It’s a real mess. All different typefaces, keeps jumping around... weird pictures... Oh, say, if you’ve got a minute, would look at that page where I’ve got the bookmark? It’s about the only part I saw that made any sense, and I was curious what you thought about it...” He picked up a pencil and started scribbling notations in the margins on one of the sheets before him.

She cracked open the book at the indicated page, which was near the front of the book. The entire sheet was filled with a strange black and white spiral shaped pattern, a twisted optical illusion that made her eyes water slightly.

Still scribbling, Tom spoke. “The book wasn’t real clear, but I think the idea is to try and find the center of that main spiral... or whatever it is.”

“It...” she squinted... “...doesn’t have a center.”

“That’s what I thought.” She sensed rather than saw his shrug. “The book seems to be saying otherwise. Maybe you’ll have better luck than I did..” He tossed the paper he had been attacking into the out tray on his desk, and started to work on the next.

She stared silently at the page. For several minutes, there was no sound in the office but that of the pencil skittering its way across the paper. Finally...

“Well, Suz? Do you see it?”

No reply.

“Suzanna?.... Earth to Suzanna..”

She started violently and blinked. She looked up at him; he was looking up at her.

“Oh! Nnno... I.. I guess I don’t... but...” She fell silent again, went back to staring at the page.

“But?”

She again blinked and looked up. “Yes? I’m sorry?”

“But what?”

“I... I don’t remember.” She hesitated, then licked her lips. “Tom... can... can I borrow this over the weekend? I’d like to look at it a little closer.”

“Uh... sure. If you want. I’m not getting anywhere with it.”

She put the book aside, and they both got back to work. Every few minutes, however, her gaze would drift over to the book. And then over to Tom’s desk, where only the slowly spreading bald spot on the top of his head was visible as he scribbled away...

* * *

Suzanna let herself into her apartment, feeling strangely light-headed. The last half of the day had dragged horribly, even for a Friday. She put her purse and her.. Tom’s book on the counter. She flipped rapidly through the mail she had collected downstairs... bill... bill... ad... gaudy postcard from Constance... nothing new there... ad... book... ad...

She broke off. Book? No. She was just thinking about the book again. Like she had been all afternoon. She looked over at the book, lying enticingly on the counter. She stared for a long moment. Then the mail trickled out of her hands, spilling across the counter. She picked up the book. Not stopping to remove her coat, she walked across the room and sank down into her favorite chair, turned on the reading lamp. She carefully placed the book in her lap and ran her fingertips slowly, gently, across the smooth worn cover, along the heavily gilded page edges. Finally she popped it open at random. It cracked neatly open to the page with the spiral, as if it had been opened to that page many, many times before..

She sat in the comfy chair, looking down at the spiral.

Looking into the spiral.

Trying to find the center of the spiral.

For several hours she sat and looked silently into the spiral as the shadows closed in around her in the apartment, swirling like a pack of circling sharks. Then, abruptly, her head twitched, her straight blonde hair swishing around her head, and she turned the page. Another twitch, another page. Six more pages, six more twitches, and she stopped, staring at a page full of dense black text. Occasionally, as she read, wide-eyed and unblinking, her head would give off another twitch. Her lips gradually parted and she let out a single anguished moan.. The room got darker.

* * *

Tom whistled aimlessly as he strolled through the building towards his desk, walking past the various cubicles and offices, nodding and waving to their occupants, if they were present. Coming around a corner, he bumped into Bill Harris from the company’s shipping department. The rather pudgy older man looked at him sourly through the steam rising from his hefty white mug. Tom absently wiped a drop of coffee of the front of his jacket.

“Goood morning, Bill!”

“Morning, Woodhue. How come you’re so damn chipper? It’s Monday. No one should feel as good as you look on a Monday.” Harris pulled off a large swallow of coffee, and took a practiced bite from the jelly donut he held in his other hand.

Tom paused mentally and physically, suddenly puzzled. Then he shrugged and grinned.

“You know, I don’t know. I just feel really good this morning.”

“Well, do me a damn favor and stay away from me until modern society has crushed your spirit back down a little. I hate happy people on Mondays.”

Tom sketched him a jaunty salute as they circled each other.

“Will do.” He went bopping off down the hallway, whistling again. He reached the office and gave the doorknob a casual twist.

Clunk.

It was locked.

He stopped and stared, mildly bemused. When was the last time either he or Suzanna had locked that door? Or even closed it, for that matter... Oh well... He fished around in his pocket and pulled out his keyring. Fumbled around with the ring until he found the office key. Unlocked the door. Stepped into the office, twirling the keyring on his finger. He stopped abruptly, and the keyring elegantly spun off into space, clattering to silence against something. His whistle died, halfway up his throat.

Suzanna was there. She knelt on the carpeted floor, knees together, back straight, even arced forward, her body facing the door. Her hands were interlaced firmly behind her neck, pushing her breasts forward. Her blue eyes pointed at the carpet. She did not react as he entered the room, except maybe to blink a couple of times.

She was naked.

The room smelled of strongly of the musk of feminine arousal.

For several seconds, he stared. Finally he swallowed and spoke, his voice suddenly weak...

“Uh... Suzanna?”

“Yes, Master?” She still didn’t look up, but her voice was soft, eager.

“Uh... Why... why are you... um... " He broke off and looked at her out of the corner of his eye. ”Master?”

“Yes, Master. You are my Master. I see that now. This worthless slavegirl apologizes to her Master for not realizing this sooner.” She spoke in a unsettlingly earnest tone.

Tom glanced around and laughed feebly, fiddling with the zipper pull of his jacket. “This... this is some kind of joke, isn’t it? Who put you up to this? Miller? It was that jerk Miller, wasn’t it?”

“This isn’t a joke, Master. I read my Master’s wonderful book, all night Friday, and all day Saturday. And when I was done, things were very clear in my mind. I know now that you are my master, and that I exist only to be your obedient slavegirl. Obedient in all things, at all times.” She paused for a moment, then continued in the same matter-of-fact tone, her eyes still pointed at the floor, “It is necessary for me to have this clarity, Master. I will die if the clarity is removed from my mind.”

“Book?” Tom asked, lagging several mental turns behind. “What book?”

“The wonderful book that my Master allowed this slave to read on Friday. Don’t you remember, Master?”

“Friday..? You mean that book I bought at... at...” He shook his head... “...but that... it was just a joke...”

“This isn’t a joke, Master.” It was like listening to tape recording. “You bought your wonderful book because you wanted to have sex with me.”

“Wha...?! No! I didn’t... well... I mean... you’re...”

“Your slavegirl didn’t realize this until I read your wonderful book. Reading it made everything so very clear in my mind. The clarity is in my mind. I can remember everything now. Everything that has ever happened to me. The way you secretly look at me when I walk into the office in the morning. The way you smell around me. The way you cringe away from touching me, like I’m fragile and I will break. Everything. You want to have sex with your slavegirl, don’t you, Master?”

Tom’s eyes darted around like two trapped brown animals. For a long moment, the urge rose in his mind to run from the office, screaming. Then he took a deep swallow, turned around, closed the door and locked it again, moving with careful deliberation. He faced her direction, still only looking at her obliquely.

“All right, Suz... anna. I... I admit that I’ve been.. attracted to you... but I never...”

“You’ve had wet dreams about me, Master. And now your slavegirl has them about you as well. All the time. Awake and asleep.” Her voice was serene, knowing.

“Will... will you stop that!”

“Stop what, Master?”

Tom groaned, and ran his stubby hands through what was left of his curly hair. “Stop... rooting around in my head like that...” For the first time, he forced himself to look at her squarely. “Can’t... can’t you at least look at me when we’re talking? It’s... creepy... when you keep staring at the floor like that..”

Her head snapped up. Her hands remained locked behind her head. Seeing what was in the back of her shining eyes, Tom seriously considered asking her to lower her head again,

“Oh, yes, Master! Thank you for letting your slavegirl look at you, Master.” She shuddered almost subliminally and her smile never wavered, her firm breasts jiggling slightly.

“You’re... serious aren’t you? This is really happening..” Tom swallowed raggedly, his throat dry. He stumbled back up against the door, then started sliding slowly down it, his legs ending up spread out in front of him, his sneakers forming a V-shape.

The phone on Suzanna’s desk rang. They both ignored it.

“Yes, Master. Of course I’m serious. Of course it’s really happening.”

“But how... how... how could a book... just words on a page.. do all of that.. It’s not possible.”

“Your wonderful book explained everything, Master. It was written by a very wise man. He was an expert at turning women into his obedient submissive, slaves. It was the task to which he devoted his life, and he wrote the book to make that task simpler. It was his masterpiece. The words, the pictures were written, shaped to interact with a woman’s mind at a very... basic level, Master. Any woman who is exposed to the book in the proper manner quickly goes into a deep hypnotic trance and trains herself, molding and shaping her own mind in exactly the desired fashion, the words and pictures sliding into her mind in just the proper way to cause permanent, total, adjustment.” Her eyes shined as she spoke.

The phone stopped ringing.

He stared at her for a long moment, a thousand questions boiling away inside of him. Finally one of them beat down the others and rose to the surface...

“Then... then why... why aren’t you his slave.. the author’s...?”

Suzanna sighed happily.

“He didn’t write it like that. I don’t even know what his name was. The training process works around whoever hands the book to the subject.” For the most minute of split-seconds her smile flickered and for the first time, she sounded hesitant. “And... and I’m glad.” Her voice firmed up again. “I’m glad he’s not my master. I don’t think that he was a very nice man. I hope he’s dead.”

“Nice... No, I would imagine he wasn’t...” Tom managed weakly.

She smiled even more radiantly. “I am glad you’re my Master. You’re a wonderful man. I know you’ll always tell me to do the right thing, and take care of me. You’re the best Master ever, and I love you. And I need you. I need you inside me, Master. Please allow your slavegirl to pleasure you. Please allow your slavegirl to perform her function.”

He was silent for a long moment. Her phone started ringing again.

“Suzanna?” His voice was low, hoarse.

“Yes, Master?”

“Do... did you.. have these feelings for me.. the feelings that I had... have.. for you... before you read the book?”

Her head dropped for a moment, her voice matching his in terms of volume.

“No, Master. I can’t see now how I felt these things but... I liked you a lot, but never that way. Never the proper way a slavegirl is supposed to feel for her master.” Her head drooped further, and her voice became almost a whisper. “I had a boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend? Oh, right. That guy, Greg... whatisface?”

“Yes, Master. Gregory Adderholt. But don’t worry, Master. I broke up with him yesterday afternoon. He’ll never come around again. I was very vicious.” She spoke the last sentence proudly.

“Oh, God.” He buried his face in his hands. The phone continued to ring. He almost screamed at it to shut up.

“Master? You’re.. you’re in pain, Master. Please.. please... let your slavegirl help you feel better..”

He lifted his head. She was leaning forward, her curvaceous panting body inflamed with lust and desire. Her eyes... they looked exactly like her eyes had in some of his darkest fantasies...

And...some corner of his mind whispered... she probably knows that...

After a long moment, Tom spoke flatly. letting his hands flop down onto the cheap carpet on either side of him.

“What would you do to make me feel better, Suzanna? Show me what you would do.”

She smiled rapturously and unlocked her hands. Like his, they sank down to the carpet, and she began slinking slowly towards him on her hands and knees, looking at him from under her fine narrow eyebrows.

Her eyes now the eyes of a hopelessly addicted junkie, closing in on a fix.

She reached his sneakers, and bent down.

Her tongue darted out, and she started licking the sneaker, running her tongue slowly, slowly around the sneaker’s scuffed toe, swirling it in tight circles, and gradually working down towards his ankle, sliding her tongue back and forth across the gray laces, the tongue, and out onto the sock. She shifted forward, ever so slightly, and her tongue danced onto his pants leg. Tongue licking, full lips kissing, white teeth even biting lightly at the fabric of the jeans, moving upwards with tantalizing slowness towards his waiting crotch.

He could only watch as that mass of sweaty blonde hair moved closer and closer to its ultimate target. He had never been so aroused in his life, his cock throbbing, feeling like it was about to explode...

Arriving, finally arriving, she was able somehow to nuzzle in and get ahold of his zipper with her teeth, and gently pull it down. Only then did her graceful hands slither in between his legs, deftly finishing the job of extracting his rock-hard penis with only feather-light touches, keeping it aroused, but not stimulating it to come...

Then her lips slid down over his exposed shaft, and her tongue went to work, pulling him deep, deep down into her warm velvety throat, seemingly without effort or pain. Only then did he reach up with his hands, and begin running them slowly through her soft blonde hair. It felt even better than he’d ever dreamed..

There was a knock at the door.

* * *

Suzanna didn’t even break rhythm, as she slid his shaft in and out of her throat, her tongue working its black magic on its more-than-willing victim. Part of Tom’s mind gibbered in panic, but another part instantly stepped forward and seized control of his vocal chords.

“Yes?” How could his voice be so calm!? He teetered on the verge of the biggest orgasm of his life.. “Who is it?”

But even then he knew why he was calm. Somehow, for a moment, his brain had divorced itself from his body. He was still aware of the delightful, wondrous things that were happening... down there... but his mind suddenly stood back at a distance, able to analyze them clinically. Suzanna performed her task in absolute silence. There was a reply to his question.

“I’m me, Tom. Jim.” Someone tried to open the door, rattling the knob.” Can I come in? Why have you got the door locked?”

“Suzanna and I are having an orgy.” The words were exactly the right thing to say. Somehow Tom knew that.

Jim’s muffled voice snorted.

“Yeah, right, Tom. You wish.”

“I’m not decent right now, Jim. Had to get undressed and perform some emergency laundering.. Had a little accident with some coffee. What do you need?” Suzanna’s tongue and mouth and throat were in a delightful holding pattern now, waiting with calm impatience for the intruder to leave. The rest of her body remained absolutely still. Her hair had spilled forward, covering her eyes, and for this Tom was glad.

“I’ve just got those reports you said you wanted on Friday. The ones from last month about the Yankovich account?”

“Oh, right. Thanks.” He absently looked down at the hair he was running his fingers through. He twirled a few of the strands.

“I’ll just leave ‘em outside. Catch up with you later, OK?”

“Sure thing, Jim. Thanks again.”

There was a faint thump, and the sound of footsteps walking away.

Suzanna went back to work, her tongue moving in a slow, delicious frenzy..

Tom’s mind reconnected with his body, and they both came, massively, in silence, in perfect unity, Suzanna neatly swallowing every last drop of her Master’s cum. Tom lolled his head back and stared up at the ceiling tiles, still feeling her hair.

* * *

He gently pulled her off his penis. She looked up at him, her eyes satiated, grateful. Worshipping, even deeper than before.

“Thank you, Master. Thank you for letting your slavegirl fulfill her function and pleasure you.” Her voice was a low throaty whisper. His penis twitched again. Seeing the movement, the light went deeper into her eyes and she leaned back down to take his member back down into her throat. He stopped her, resting a hand on her head.

“No, Suzanna. That... that’s enough. Something strange is going on, and we really need to get to the bottom of it.” Understatement of the year..

“Yes, Master.” She rose up, and settled onto her haunches again. Her hands came up and reconnected behind her neck. She smiled placidly, watching him, drinking in his presence.

He carefully stashed away his still-tender penis and got shakily to his feet. He walked slowly to his desk, and sat down in his chair. Suzanna didn’t move, looking at him as best she could out of the corner of her eye. Tom took a few deep breathes, focusing. Then he pursed his lips and spoke.

“Your clothes are here... aren’t they?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Fine. Please get dressed.”

She sighed resignedly, but didn’t hesitate.

“Yes, Master.” She rose and strolled gracefully to her desk, deliberately wiggling her tight butt in his direction as she did so. Her clothes waited for her, stacked in a neat pile. He watched as she efficiently snapped her bra into place. A sudden thought occurred to him.

“Suzanna... where is it now? The book? It’s here, isn’t it?”

“Oh, no, Master. The book is really quite clever.” She stepped into her panties and shifted them into place. More wiggling. “It wants to give you everything that you desire. So I already passed it on.”

“What? To who?” He came up out of his chair like a shot, his hard-earned stability snapped.

She smiled over at him, sunnily. Her face disappeared into her light green dress, the one he had always really liked, as she slipped it over her head. When it finally re-emerged, she continued.

“I gave it to your other slave, Master. When everything became clear to me, I saw that you wanted her, just like you wanted me. Well...” She frowned for a moment in a strangely analytical sort of way. “Maybe not exactly like you wanted me. But I gave it to her, anyway.”

He clutched at the edge of his desk. For a moment, his thoughts were again derailed.

“But... she’ll be your slave, won’t she? You said...”

“Oh no, Master.” Suzanna gave her hair a practiced shake, automatically pushing it into some kind of order. “That only works when a man hands a slavegirl the book. I handed it to her, and told her your name while she was looking at the induction spiral. That was yesterday morning. I’m sure that she’s your slavegirl by now. When I left her, she was deeply entranced.”

“Who?” His knuckles turned white. “Who did you give it to?”

“Nina Hollenburg. From the accounting department. You did want her, didn’t you, Master?”

Tom clutched the edge of his desk, and closed his eyes, the arousal coming back, redoubled. Nina... Oh God... He firmly squashed the rising sensations, snatched up the phone, and punched in a number. Jerked his leg impatiently while it rang...

“Hi, Fran. It’s Tom... Fine, thanks.. Say, um, Fran, has Nina come in yet this morning?... What?... Oh. OK.. No, no message. Thanks.”

Suzanna finished slipping on her shoes, and smiled a dazzling smile. He looked at her and he was suddenly, horribly, tempted to take her again. Right there, on her desk. To tear off her lovely green dress, spread wide her smooth bare legs and send her into screaming ecstasy. And she’d love it, welcome it, need it. She’d love it. And immediately be ready for more. She’d do with him right out in the middle of the main lobby if he told her to... He could already feel her tight eager warmth wrapped firmly around his cock... He shuddered, and again pushed the thoughts aside. Suzanna spoke, her hands clasped delicately before her.

“She’s waiting for her Master at her home, Master. Only it’s not hers anymore. It belongs to you now, just like she does.”

“How do you know that?”

She looked at him wide-eyed and she blinked.

“It’s what any obedient slavegirl would do, Master.”

“I wonder.”

“Master?”

“Well, you didn’t... Never mind. We have to get over there, right now, and get that damn book before it causes any more... trouble. Maybe if we’re really lucky you’ll turn out to be wrong.” But somehow, he didn’t think so. Somehow, he already knew what they’d find when they arrived at Nina’s house.

He wondered how he knew..

“Take me to her house, Suzanna. I’ve never been there.”

“Yes, Master.”

“And don’t call me that... at least not in public.”

“Yes, Tom.” She retrieved her coat from its usual hook. where it had been hanging. He groaned slightly and pulled again at his tangled hair. The way she said his name almost sounded more like ‘Master’ than the word ‘Master’ itself.

“OK, try this. Treat me like you used to before you... before you read that damn book.”

She blinked, like a machine resetting itself.

“Sure thing, Tom.”

She slipped the coat on.

“OK. Better. Let’s go..”

He unlocked the door and they stepped out of the office. He tripped over the pile of reports that Jim had left there.

“Real graceful, Tom.”

“Shut up, Suzanna.” The words slipped out reflexively.

Instead of snapping back the expected witty retort, she bowed her head.

“Yes, Master.”

Tom got up from the floor, groaning.

* * *

They were just headed out of the building when they bumped into Mr. Harrison, coming in the front door. Their employer eyed them suspiciously under his eyebrows. Unlike Suzanna’s careful lines, his were wildly flourishing things, clean of course, but nevertheless appearing to support their own vibrant ecosystem.

“Tom? Suzanna? Where are you two dashing off to?”

That cool, scary part of Tom’s brain cut in again.

“Sir, I’m afraid that there’s been something of a crisis in Suzanna’s family. Her father’s been in some kind of accident. She’s pretty shook up, and I agreed to drive her..”

Harrison looked over at Suzanna, who stared back wanly, obviously just holding back tears. He frowned, and patted her trembling hand with sudden solicitousness.

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry to hear that, Miss Taylor. I hope it’s nothing serious. Please let him know we’re all pulling for him.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.”

As soon they left the building, Suzanna grabbed Tom and kissed him passionately, sticking her tongue down his throat. He broke free, slightly more annoyed than pleased.

“Suzanna...”

“Oh, you’re the most brilliant and clever master ever, Master. That was wonder... Oh, yes.” Another blink. “Sorry about that, Tom.”

He managed a smile, but it was pretty feeble.

“I’m going to have to buy you a harem outfit, aren’t I?”

“If that is what you...” She broke off with an obvious effort. “...want, go ahead and try, Tom. I dare you.”

He grabbed her by the elbow and hurried her off towards the parking lot before they ran into anyone else.

They ended up taking her car, because his keys were still back in the office somewhere.

* * *

A seeming eternity later, they pulled up in front of Nina’s small home, the tires spraying bits of gravel as they squealed to a stop by the curb. Even as the car was still in motion, Tom tumbled out of the passenger seat and dashed up the front walk, charging up the steps and onto the porch. He raised his hand to knock on the door, then sighed and turned the knob instead. It swung open noiselessly.

Nina was kneeling on the hard wooden floor of the front hallway, her hands locked behind her head, her long dark, frizzy, hair spilling over her plump breasts, instead of corralled into the usual tight bun. Her equally dark eyes were pointed towards the ground. Tom groaned, but his penis sprang sharply back to attention, recovering fully from Suzanna’s treatment. He stepped somewhat stiffly into the hall.

“Hello, Nina.”

“Hello, Master.” She didn’t look up.

“Nina. Please tell me the book is here.”

“Master? I... I’m sorry, Master. Do you wish your slavegirl to lie to you? I don’t...”

“No, Nina. Never mind. What happened to the book?”

“At first I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t know you well enough from before to give the book to a woman that I knew you wanted.”

“But it’s not here?”

“Oh, no, Master. My master’s wonderful book explained to me what to do. It all became so clear. I gave it to the most beautiful woman I know. You’ll have to go to her once her training is complete, and speak to her, touch her and bring her to orgasm to make her completely yours. Your slavegirl is sorry you’ll be inconvenienced, Master.”

Tom, somehow, kept from screaming.

“Where is she? Who did you give it to?”

“I gave it to Erika Johanson, Master. She’s my neighbor. Don’t worry, she was already in a deep trance when I left her.”

“Neighbor?” He almost gasped in relief. “Which house?”

“The light blue house with gray trim, Master.”

Tom turned and sprinted back outside, almost colliding with Suzanna as she sedately came up the front walk.

“Suzanna. Go inside. Close the door. Wait for me.”

“Right... Tom.”

He stood on the walk, and scanned the nearby houses. Brown.. ugly green (no, make that hideously green)... light blue. In one swift blur of motion, he vaulted over the low wooden fence that separated the two houses, broke through some shrubbery, sprinted across a lawn and ran up another flight of steps. Only at the front door did he pause, realizing he’d forgotten to ask Nina if this Miss (...Mrs? His stomach gave a fresh lurch at the thought...) Johanson was actually in her house.. No. No time. If she wasn’t, he’d go back and find out where she was... He tried the door. It opened. Sparing a last furtive look around, he slipped inside.

It was eerily quiet. A clock ticked somewhere. He stood for a long moment, suddenly indecisive, then he started slinking down the hall. He fully expected to be shot or have a maddened Rottweiler come tearing out of somewhere, lunging for his throat with foaming jaws and enormous glistening teeth...

Nothing.

He stepped into what was presumably the living room. A striped cat looked up indifferently at him from its yoga position on a nearby sofa, then went back to cleaning its outstretched leg.

The woman was sitting in a comfortable chair, her long legs tucked up under her. Tom stared at her, his jaw hanging open. Nina had excellent taste. Miss/Mrs Johanson was one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen, a tall, willowy redhead wearing a grubby university sweater and a pair of jeans. Her feet appeared bare, her hair short-cropped and a bit spiky. The book was open in her lap, and she stared down into it, her deep blue-green eyes impossibly wide, her firm lips parted, giving her a frozen look that hovered somewhere between the poles of fascination, horror and ecstasy.

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, one corner of Tom’s mind babbled. A complete set..

He swallowed violently. It would be so... easy... to leave her here... and tomorrow...

Tomorrow, have her kneeling naked before him, those eyes looking up at him, like Suzanna’s had... Those lips.. He almost came again, just from the thought of it. But if she was married...

..And even if she wasn’t...

With every ounce of willpower at his disposal, he shuffled forward and reached out. Closed both of his hands around the book and pulled it from her unresisting grasp, almost sobbing as he did. Quietly closed it. She continued to stare at the spot the drawing of the spiral had occupied. He tucked the book under one arm and knelt down on one knee, coiling his body for instant action. He brushed a single trembling finger alongside her face, then withdrew it. He whispered:

“Miss.. Mrs.. uh.. Erika. Erika? Wake up. Snap out of it, Erika. Come on.” He patted her cheek gently. “Wake up, Erika.”

Slowly something changed in the center of her eyes, a spark re-appeared that had been snuffed out.. She blinked, groggily, her eyes coming back into focus.

In an instant, he was up, loping out of the room in long noiseless strides. Before her puzzled misty gaze came up and swept the room, he was gone, closing the front door behind him...

The cat yawned, stretched, hopped off of the sofa, and padded out into the kitchen.

* * *

Tom staggered back into Nina’s front hall, huffing, the adrenaline draining out of him in a quick rush. He closed the door behind him, and leaned against it, repeating in part the action from his office. He hugged the book to his chest and looked up.

Suzanna had joined Nina in kneeling on the floor, staring down, hands locked in the now-familiar position. She had undressed again; her clothes were back in a neat pile again. He marveled vaguely that she’d done it so quickly.

Tom stared down at them for a long moment, seeing someone else kneeling there. Then he tucked the book back under his arm, and walked towards them, a trifle jerkily.

“Nina. Get up. We’re going to have some fun.”

A rapturous dark gaze rose up to stare at him, and she scrabbled to her feet, the desire burning in her as she led him to his new bedroom. He paused, and looked back at the blonde-haired woman who kneeled patiently in the hall.

“Suzanna. You can... come watch, or stay where you are.. whichever you prefer.”

“Ooo... thank you, Master.” She too scrambled to her feet.

* * *

They entered the bedroom, gently intertwined, and toppled slowly onto the low bed, Nina tearing at, tearing off his clothes in a way that was somehow both wanton and reverent, feverish and methodical. Even before she peeled off all of the layers, he could feel the warmth of her body pulsing fiercely against his.

Then the last of the clothes were gone and they wallowed together, slowly tangling the crisp white sheets around their bodies. And prim little Nina, with whom he’d barely exchanged ten complete sentences in the last three months, she whispered in his ear, the wet filthy words pouring out of her rosebud lips, she said the words he’d so wanted to hear... She broke off and started nibbling and licking at the same ear, her compact sweaty body sliding smoothly against his, fitting perfectly against him... Tom rolled her over, disentangled himself somewhat, and loomed over her, preparing to enter her. She looked up with burning anticipation, her sex, her entire body, eager to accept his gift, his blessing..

Something stopped him. Not remorse or second thoughts, but a burning sensation in the back of his neck. He glanced over his shoulder. Suzanna had perched on the edge of a nearby chair, and was watching them with desperate intensity. Rather distracting. Tom had a brief but powerful urge to have her join them in the bed, but... no. He wasn’t quite ready for that yet...

By tonight, maybe though...

He spoke commandingly.

“Suzanna. Go to sleep.”

Suzanna instantly slumped backwards into the chair, her eyes closing, her limbs relaxing as her body sagged.

Tom turned his gaze back downward, looked into Nina’s pleading eyes.

Then he entered her and they came in unison, him in silence, Nina screaming.

* * *

Tom let out a long sigh, and ran his fingers through Nina’s hair. Interesting how hair could all feel different, and yet still so pleasurable... Nina cuddled up next to him, running her small hand dreamily though his chest hair. Suzanna remained draped limply in the chair, her head lolled over on her chest, breathing slowly and deeply. Tom spoke.

“Nina, I’m going to ask you a question. It’s vitally important that you be totally truthful with me. Do you understand?”

She nodded in the crook of his arm.

“I understand, Master.”

“Do you think what has been done to your brain by the book can be undone?”

“No, Master.” Her reply was instant, unhesitating. She looked up at him, her pale features suddenly going tight and frightened. “You’re.. you’re not going to send your slavegirl away, are you, Master?”

“No, Nina. I won’t send you away against your will. Whatever that is now.” He sighed a little. “I think you’re right and that the author of the book knows... or knew... more about all of this than I could ever hope to learn. But I’m going to try and give you back as much of your freedom as I can. Because I love... well, I care about you, Nina. And Suzanna.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.”

“Suzanna was wrong, though.”

“Master?”

“The book doesn’t just train women to be... uh...”

“Utterly compliant slavegirls, Master. In all things. At all times.”

“Right. With photographic memories... and excellent technique...” Nina flushed happily. “...but if that’s all it did, you wouldn’t be a slave now, Nina. The author, whoever he was, had more in mind when he created that... chain-letter effect. If I hadn’t stopped it with... Miss Johanson... I’d be getting a new slave every day. It takes about a day to run the training, right, Nina?”

“Yes, Master. And you deserve a beautiful, submissive new slavegirl every day.”

“Thank you, Nina. But I don’t want that... well... most of me doesn’t want that, anyway.” Tom frowned. “And I think maybe I was supposed to.”

“I don’t understand, Master.”

“I don’t think the book just effects women. I think it effects men, too, but in a very different way. I read part of the book, started to be... programmed, but then something went wrong. Suzanna interrupted me, or maybe the author got a line of text wrong somewhere... Anyway, I didn’t finish. Only part of the programming was installed, but what was installed has changed me. I’ve done things today that I wouldn’t have dreamed I was capable of yesterday. Having sex three.. four times inside an hour...”

“You came inside me three times, Master.”

“Four then... and being ready already to have more.. I couldn’t manage that when I was eighteen... making those cool, sharp decisions. Breaking into someone’s home, for Christ’s sake. Keeping you and Suzanna as my slaves. Seeming to know things that I have no business knowing. Yes, I’ve changed. But not... I think... as much as that book and its author wanted me to.” He glanced over at the book, which smugly lay on a nearby dresser, then turned his gaze back down at Nina. “Would you agree with Suzanna that the person who wrote the book was not a nice person?”

She shuddered, and sank closer to him.

“Yes, Master. I hope I never meet him.”

“Well, I think he was trying to change me... well... whoever happened to read the book... into a copy of him. A megalomaniac.. with no conscience, no morals and a cold, massive intellect... I think I only got about... oh... one fourth of the way into the process... and that’s more than enough for me..” He looked down at her again and smiled. “Now then, Nina, let’s fuck one more time, and then burn that damn book, and go back to the office before we all get fired..”

However, as Nina rode slowly and ecstatically up and down on his eager cock, a series of worrying thoughts flashed across Tom’s mind like a black comet racing across a white sky...

A man like the author of the book... whatever his reasons for creating ‘clones’ of himself..

Would he stop at printing just one copy...?

* * *

Erika stepped out into the cool morning air, and rubbed her arms thoughtfully. Willikins brushed past her ankles, headed out on his morning rounds... Morning... the morning seemed to have gone by awfully quickly and hazily... had someone come to visit her a couple of hours ago? One of the neighbors? She puzzled for a moment, then dismissed the idea. She stepped down into the yard, her sneakers crunching on the gravel of the path. She picked up her pruning shears, which were leaning against the side of the house. Time to attack the shrubbery again, before getting back to work on her latest piece..

She noticed that Nina Hollenburg had a fire going in her fireplace, at least judging by the stream of ugly black smoke pouring out of the chimney and rising sharply into the morning sky. What in the world was the woman burning? Old shoe leather? Then Nina’s front door opened and two people stepped out onto the porch. The woman Erika vaguely recognized; one of Nina’s co-workers or something. The man was unfamiliar... She walked closer. She had always felt vaguely protective of her neighbor...

Just then Nina stepped out onto the porch as well, closing and locking the door. She looked over saw Erika, and smiled and waved. Erika waved back before speaking over the shrubbery and the fence.

“Everything OK? You’re running a little late this morning, aren’t you?”

“Oh, there were some small problems, but everything’s fine now. Oh... this is Tom Woodhue, and Suzanna. You guys, this is Erika Johanson.”

“Hi!” The blonde woman said, perkily. The slightly chubby, curly-haired man smiled briefly and nodded. He seemed oddly nervous. Erika spoke.

“You work with Nina, don’t you?”

The blonde woman replied.

“That’s right. We gotta push off there now, or mean ol’ Mr. Harrison will probably fire the lot of us.” She was strangely bubbly and bright-eyed. Erika wondered if she was on drugs.

Erika smiled thinly, and turned to see the man, really looking at him for the first time as he started down Nina’s front steps. A bit chubby, yes, but with an odd hard edge to..

Their eyes met.

In that second she knew. The fact came to her, falling out of the sky and embedding itself deep in her mind. She was going to have sex with this man. Sooner or later, he was going to come to her..

No.

She would go to him. She would go to him, and she would spread her legs for him, and he would enter her, drive his cock deep into her body, as deep as that first thought, deeper. And she would orgasm.

Massively.

Again and again and again.

Until he allowed her to stop.

Her thoughts and feelings about this entire sequence of events were entirely irrelevant. She could no more alter them than she could stop the sun from rising tomorrow. Erika stared at him, helplessly, clutching the shears to her chest. His brown eyes gazed back, revealing nothing but that fact. And maybe another expression she couldn’t quite read... sadness? apology? realization?

He spoke. His voice sent sharp chills racing down her spine, set her nipples and her sex afire...

“You’re not married, are you, Erika?”

She shook her head, silently, still staring. He nodded, seemed to sag slightly.

“I guess we both looked at that damn book a little too long.” He deliberately turned away, breaking contact. The three of them headed out towards the car parked at the curb, a woman on either side of the man. Leaning close to him. Touching him. None of them looked back. Erika stood and watched them all get into the car and drive away.

Drive out of sight.

Only then did she turn back to her shrubbery, clipping methodically and emotionlessly and feeling the sticky dampness burn brightly between her thighs.

(end part 1)