The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inspired by an original idea from Dungeon Master.

Mind Control

The Confessions of a Telekinetic

Chapter 1

Quiet and empty.

There are few rewards to working the midnight shift of a dead end job but one of those few is finding quiet and empty diners for a two a.m. meal. It’s rare when my privacy is intruded upon and maybe I’ve been lucky but the few who have intruded have always been interesting conversationalists.

My watch blinked 2:58 a.m. at me. The taste of strong coffee and the sharp taste of my cigarette helped to waken me for the boring drive home that awaited me when I noticed a customer enter the diner, glance around and select a chair at the counter two places down from me. Whoever he was he seemed in pretty rough shape; unshaven, haggard, obviously over-tired in his rumpled but fairly expensive-looking overcoat.

After he sat and ran a slow hand through his hair, this stranger looked over in my direction and asked me a question.

“Could I bum a smoke off you?”

I opened my pack and shook one of the tobacco-filled cylinders free for him which he freed with a pair of fingers. Leaning close to inhale flame from my lighter through his cigarette I could see his startling green eyes were rimmed with red. I had a feeling that this fellow hadn’t slept in some time.

The waitress came out from the kitchen where she had been passing time talking with the cook, the name “Lisa” emblazoned in red tape was pasted to her name badge. Surreptitiously, I stole a glance at her figure which was trim and well formed under her waitress outfit as she took the order of our new intruder. I wondered, as I always do upon seeing an attractive woman, just what kind of a lover she would be in bed. She looked to be about four years older than me, I’d say about 32 years old. I stared at her provocatively wiggling ass as she retreated to the kitchen to bring the stranger the black coffee he had ordered.

“Forget it,” the stranger stage whispered to me as soon as Lisa had disappeared behind the swinging door. “She’ll be in a hurry to get home to see her daughter when she’s done with her shift.”

Right then Lisa stepped in to deliver the coffee before vanishing again into the kitchen.

“How in the world would you know?” I asked, puzzlement crawling all over my face. “Do you know her?”

“No, I don’t know her . . . let’s just say I read minds and leave it at that, okay?” He chuckled as he spoke but it was a laugh devoid of humor, a sound with a sad, hollow ring to it and when he finished he took his coffee and moved to a table in a corner to sip his hot drink in silence.

When Lisa brought me my check I quietly asked, “Do you know that guy?”

“Him?” She indicated the only other occupant of the diner with a nod of her head, her voice lowered to match my own conspiratorial whisper. “Nah, never seen him before. Why?”

“Do you have a daughter?”

She smiled and seemed a little wary but answered, “Sure. How do you know about Debbie?”

“Oh, that guy said you had a kid and I told him ‘No way, she’s too young to have a kid,’ that’s all,” I explained with the quickest, non-offensive lie I could conjure. Lisa smiled and asked if I wanted anything else, so I ordered another couple of coffees, one for myself and one for the stranger. While Lisa moved off to fill the order, I slid into the booth opposite the intriguing newcomer.

“Okay,” I said. “How did you know about her daughter?”

“I told you,” he replied with a secretive smile. “I read minds. I read hers and I read yours. Do you want me to lower myself to cheap carnival tricks to convince you? Here, your name is . . . David and you’re . . . twenty eight years old, unmarried and you think I’m a crock.”

“That is a good carnival trick but a trick is all it can be, no one can read minds.”

“Oh, there’s a lot more to it than reading minds. Watch Lisa there when she comes over with our coffee. Ever see a waitress orgasm while delivering coffee?”

A look of intense concentration settled on my companion’s face and I looked over my shoulder to watch Lisa. As she approached our table she started to wobble a bit and she suddenly looked flushed. She shakily set our coffee cups down, spilling the contents before quickly turning her back to us and wrapping her arms around her waist. I watched her as she bit her lower lip, clamped her legs together and her body shivered as an almost inaudible moan escaped her throat. She took a moment to collect herself before she unsteadily disappeared once again behind the safety of the kitchen door.

I realized that I had been holding my breath and gasped.

“Holy shit!” I turned to look at this human enigma and found him to be nodding off, almost asleep. “Hey! Buddy!” I called in a voice just above a harsh murmur. The stranger wiped his eyes with the backs of his hands and yawned.

“Takes a lot out of you,” he said in a groggy voice. “Man, I’ve gotta get some sleep.” He arose from the table and asked “Do you know where there’s a hotel arou- . . . ?” I saw him start to crumple and quickly moved out to catch him before he fell. He was out on his feet and I had a decision to make.

It seems my quiet and emptiness had been disturbed.

Mind Control

The Confessions of a Telekinetic

Chapter 2

His eyes opened with a snap at 5:05 a.m. sharp.

“Where the hell am I?”

“My place. It would have been a little awkward checking you into a hotel with you unconscious.”

“How long have I been here?”

“A little less than two hours.”

“I gotta go,” he said as he pushed himself slowly up from my couch. “Thanks for the help.” I chuckled quietly to myself. It didn’t look like he was going anywhere too soon.

“Why are you laughing?”

“What, have you got a deadline or something?”

“No. No. Just keeping ahead of someone, that’s all.”

“Look, no one’s going to find you here. You look wiped. You look like you could use a rest . . . and besides . . . I want to hear your story. That was some show you put on with the waitress.”

“But you’re not quite sure you believe it yet, right?” Without waiting for an answer he sat back on my couch. “What the hell. I’ve been dying to tell someone, anyone, about what’s happened anyway.

“You’re not going to believe any of this but it’ll do me some good to lay it out. You got any coffee?”

We wound up holding steaming hot foam plastic coffee cups from a street vender, cupping them in our hands for warmth, sitting on a bench in the park as the sun came up. He refused to go back to the diner or to the apartment. He wouldn’t go back to someplace he’d already been, especially if he’d demonstrated his ‘ability’ there.

“Don’t you want to get your car back?” I asked.

“Any car is ‘my’ car. I can pick any lock,” he looked at me through slit eyes and the steam of his coffee. “Funny.”

“What?”

“I can’t read you anymore,” he replied and shifted his gaze to the street just past the trees lining the edge of the park. “I couldn’t read you too well in the first place and now I can’t read you at all. You’re a natural.”

I tucked what he had said away for thought later.

“You wanted someone to tell your story too?” I prompted.

“Yeah,” he said with a sigh. “Yeah, but it’s crazy. Let me tell it and you just think of it as a nice piece of fiction.

“My name is Kent.

“I don’t know if you know anything about the layout of the brain. It’s a strange organ; Meat that Thinks. All these little sections that do separate tasks and are all linked together, kind of like a computer network except it’s all biological. Any way, one side of the brain controls one side of the body, one section processes what you hear, another what you see, another makes your heart beat, yadda, yadda, yadda.

“A couple of these sections work together to make your libido work, you know? Yeah, well, there’s this gland that dies in just about everyone when they get old. It’s called the Pineal Gland. In the old days they used to call it the ‘Third Eye’ and it turns out they knew what they were talking about.

“It winds up that this same area is what gives some people different talents. Some people really do have ‘flashes’ where they can foretell the future, read the backs of playing cards or move things with their minds. At the natural level I call it a ‘Carnival Trick,’ others call it ESP or Telekinesis, there are lots of names for it.

“If you have The Talent, you usually only get one or the other. I’m lucky,” he snorted in derision. “I’ve got both and with me it works best on women.”

Kent’s voice started to drift as if something else had his attention. I looked up at his face and saw that he was watching something. I turned to see what he was looking at and saw a woman who lived in one of the apartments in my building. She was the new hot little blond nurse who had moved in three weeks ago and who worked during the day down at the hospital. She was carrying a backpack over one shoulder and only a flash of white collar showed of her uniform from beneath her long, black jacket.

“Here, I’ll show you.” Kent’s features settled into a look of concentration as he stared at the blond. She slowed her brisk pace as a dreamy look shaped her face and a small smile touched her lips.

“Her name is Karen. I’ve found some of her most erotic memories,” Kent whispered, distracted. “She’s remembering them now. She’s been a hell cat . . . sensual little vixen . . .” I wondered what he was seeing in her mind.

“Now to brush the pleasure center of her brain,” he murmured and I saw Karen stop just inside the entrance to the park. Her smile grew and her eyes closed.

“This is just mind stuff,” continued Kent. “Memories, feelings, sights and sounds stored in her brain. All you have to do is hunt them down and replay them. Uh, it’s a telepathy of sorts. Now for the next step, it’s time for a little telekinesis. I’m going to touch her with my mind.”

“What are you talking about?” I didn’t understand.

“I’m going to actually touch her from a distance. I can feel her . . . touch her thighs gently . . . her skin is soft.”

“Wait a minute,” I wasn’t sure I had heard him correctly. “You can feel her from here? Like with your fingers?”

“Yeah . . . it’s just like having another hand . . . I’m barely touching her between her legs . . . I’m brushing her labial lips . . . they’re slick . . .”

I saw Karen drop her backpack to the ground and her hands fluttered to her stomach to press against her coat.

“I’ve got to get closer,” he said slowly rising from the bench, his coffee cup tumbling from his hand, spilling into the grass. With an unsteady gait, Kent began to walk forward toward Karen. I got up and followed.

“I’ve found her clit . . . ah . . . yes . . . she’s so wet. Now . . . to find her deepest fantasy . . .” He trailed off and stopped moving for a moment. Karen’s hands began to slide up and down her torso, her fingers pressing into her through the layers of clothing and her mouth opened as if for a kiss. I could see, even from a distance, her pearly-white teeth and her delicate, pink tongue that traveled around her lips, wetting them and her hands slid up her body to hold her own breasts.

“Got it . . . " Kent breathed hoarsely. “Little slut . . . she dreams of . . . of getting . . . getting fucked by three guys .. . . at once . . . filling her . . .” He raised a trembling hand to his brow. “I can do that for her . . . I’ll fill her cunt first . . . " I watched as Karen’s hands moved from her chest to between her legs. She pulled her coat out of the way then pulled up her white skirt to expose her white stockings and panties which she covered with her hands.

“Now . . . now a little something up her ass . . . I think.”

Karen’s eyes fluttered open for a moment only and I watched as her breathing became harsh. I could hear her begin to groan, a soft little sound like the mew of a kitten.

“Here now . . . it’s time . . . it’s time for a taste of cock . . . I’ve found a memory . . . it’s strong, real strong. Now to . . . to turn it on . . .”

Karen’s lips circled to form an “O” and I could see her tongue working inside her mouth, sliding up and down, curled as if around an invisible dick. She dragged her hands up her body, letting her skirt and coat fall back into place until her fingers wrapped themselves around the covered hemispheres of her breasts again. Her body arched as her fingers clutched convulsively at her breasts. Slowly she sank to her knees before she collapsing backwards in the middle of the walkway.

“Now . . . the, the . . . the tough part . . . she’s feeling me . . . feeling me in every hole . . . and I’ve got her fantasy rolling strong as life in her head . . . now to turn on . . . that pleasure spot . . . again . . .”

Karen’s legs pumped her pelvis into the air, bumping and grinding into an invisible trio of partners. Strangled sounds came gasping from her throat.

“Uh, OH! Oh Gaw . . . uh, oh Gaw!” Words must have been difficult for her to form around the unseen prick in her mouth.

“Okay . . . got it,” said Kent. “Now to . . . rub that, rub that . . . clit . . . a little more . . .”

Karen thrashed on the ground, her blond hair whipped about her head as her body spasmed and writhed.

“Now . . . now to let her . . . let her cum.”

Karen bucked and froze, her body arched into the air as a stifled cry escaped her.

“Oh-my-god, oh-my-god, ohmygod ohmygod ohmyGOD ohmyGOD ohMYGOD ohMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!” And with that she collapsed in a motionless heap on the ground.

“Jesus,” I declared.

“Well, that was interesting,” Kent said as he moved away from the woman he had just mentally raped. “Is there another diner near here? I’m famished.”

Mind Control

The Confessions of a Telekinetic

Chapter 3

Kent dug into his Western Omelet with gusto, drowned his fries in catsup and shoveled them down his gullet as if there were no tomorrow then washed it all down with three cups of coffee mixed with generous amounts of cream and sugar.

“All that effort takes a lot out of me,” he said between bites as he waved to the waitress and signalled for her to bring him another plate and started in on his toast.

“Were you born like this? With this, this talent?” I asked.

“Nope,” Kent snorted and put down his toast. “I mean I used to be able to guess pretty well at what someone was thinking. Hardly anything more than intuitive thinking, lucky guesses, that sort of thing. I could tell when people liked me and I had a fair idea about when someone was lying but that was it. I never gave it any serious thought.

“Then there was this study going on at my college campus a few years back. The girl I was going with loved doing Tarot Card Readings and she dragged me along. A couple of professors and some suit-types were doing these tests to rank ESP strength and Carol wanted to see if she had any real talent. Anyway, while I was sitting there, watching her answer all these questions and Carol kept begging me to take the same tests, like if we both were ‘Espers’ we could go into business or something. I guess she thought it would be deep for us to both have Psi talent.

“The test they sat me down at first was this table that looked like a white ping-pong table with a small wall instead of a net. On the other side of the table, hidden by the wall, some egghead was turning cards over one at a time and then he would ask me what pictures were on the cards. Well, I couldn’t tell anything about the cards but when I looked at this guy with his pinched face I could tell that he himself thought that all this ESP stuff was a crock of shit but I could also kind of get a feel coming from him about the cards he was holding. There were four different symbols on the cards; circle, square, triangle and three wavy lines. One symbol per card and I guessed at what HE was seeing on the cards.

“I got three out of five most of the time and even got four out of five once! That’s way beyond what random chance allows for and these guys began to take an interest in me.

“Carol was so pissed,” Kent smiled inwardly at the memory. “See, she was completely average on each and every test and we went there for her, you know. Well, these egg-heads are all forgetting that she exists and they start giving me other tests. ‘Can you move this penny without touching it?’ ‘What color am I thinking of?’ and shit like that.

“Anyway, even though I couldn’t make anything move by thinking at it, I scored well on the ESP stuff and they asked if they could do an experiment on me. It seems there were a bunch of us from around the country that had these ‘powers’ and they wanted to try different things on each of us, ‘harmless things’ they said, to try and make us even better ‘Espers.’”

“Esspurz?” I asked.

“Ee-ess-pee-err’s,” explained Kent. “People with ESP powers.

“Now, what they did,” he continued. “Was to give me these shots that were supposed to increase the secretions made by my pineal gland. Every week I would report to this lady-doctor-chick who made me roll up my sleeve and then she’d stick me with a needle and give me my injection.

“I kept going even though Carol at the time had totally given up on her ‘talents’ and tried to laugh at me being stuck by all these brainy types. Pretty soon she stopped pestering me and she started chasing after some football captain or something. I guess I really kept going because of the woman who was giving me the shots. I mean I was eighteen and she was maybe thirty but behind her prim glasses and serious ponytail hair she was a rather pretty woman. Every time she was sticking me with that damned needle I was thinking about sticking her with my cock.

“One day after about two months of injections I noticed that she was getting red as a beat while she was sitting across from me asking her usual questions. ‘Do you feel any different this week?’ ‘Have you felt nauseous?’ ‘Any itching or dizziness?’ That kind of crap. And all the while I’m mouthing the standard answers without really thinking about them and my mind is making this mental picture of her naked and me running my hands all over her tits and belly and the image was so vivid in my mind that I could actually almost feel it.

“Now, she’s turning red and getting all flushed but I didn’t connect that with what I was thinking about so I kept going. In my mind I ran my hands over her belly and thighs getting my fingers entangled in her pubic hair and caressing her cunt. I suppose I was rubbing my fingers together subconsciously when everything changed. It was like someone flipping a switch on in my head. Suddenly I could feel her getting wet, I could feel it on my fingers, I could taste it with my tongue. I heard her thoughts in my ears, like she was talking to me real low and she was saying, ‘Christ it’s hot in here!’ But her mouth never moved! She had stopped talking and was breathing hard with her eyes all glazed over.”

Kent stopped and sat up straight as the waitress brought him his second omelet. When she left, he started forking eggs into his mouth and talking around the bites.

“I could feel her nipples get hard and I imagined I was pinching them. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw her nipples get thick and poke out. I could see them sticking out through her clothes, her bra, blouse and lab jacket!

“Next I thought about what her cunt must look like and how it would feel to slip a hand between her legs and slide a finger into her twat and I tell you I could really feel it, just as if I was doing it with my hands! I could feel how wet she was, I could feel a finger sink into her twat between her cunt-lips and I could feel that little clit of hers get thick and poke out, just like her nipples. I thought what it would be like to pinch and fondle it. I thought what it would feel like to lick her cunt and I found I could taste the sharp tang of her juice just as if I had really licked her crack. I just kept thinking about licking her clit and marveling at the sharp taste in my mouth when my lady doctor began to grunt and shake.

“She was having an ORGASM! I had mentally eaten her out from across a table!

“Well, when I saw that I was so shocked that I stopped. I just let her go and I saw her snap back to reality so fast you’d have thought you could hear a door slam. She stood up and left and that was the end of that day’s session.

“I never did anything like that again at the lab because suddenly they were more than interested in me. They wanted to poke and pry me and take samples and I could read in their minds that I would become little more than a test subject for them for the rest of their lives. So I practiced on the outside. I found that I could listen in on what people were thinking and if I concentrated real hard I could remember things from their past. It was like reading a book from a distance with the covers closed. It was hard but I could do it. I could put a suggestion in someone’s mind, kind of like giving someone a nudge but no more than that. I couldn’t make people do things that they wouldn’t do anyway. Especially men. With women I had more luck.

“It took some time but I was able to move things with my mind too. I hate to admit it but almost everything I did was sexually motivated. I caressed women’s breasts from a distance and watched them go nuts when there was no one around or slap the nearest guy because they thought the nearest guy had reached out and molested them. I could snap their bras open or I would touch their pussies under their clothes.

“I started doing less well on purpose with the ESP tests until I gave myself an average rating. I thought I kept it up for long enough but I must not have. I quit going one day and got only a couple of phone calls asking me to come back but I didn’t need the tiny amount of money that they paid, a couple of bucks an hour, so I told the voice on the phone ‘Thanks but no thanks.’

“Anyway . . . that’s when I noticed that people were following me.”

Kent stopped talking, wolfed down the last bit of his second omelet and took out a wad of rolled bills to pay for breakfast. We made our way outside where Kent told me he wanted to head for the nearest bus stop or train platform. I led him for the train depot. It would take about ten minutes to walk to.

“Like I was saying, I saw people following me no matter where I went. At first I thought I was imagining things but I got close enough once to reach into his mind. He was keeping an eye on me . . . and it was fuzzy but I was pretty sure that he was a government agent.

“That scared the hell out of me,” Kent said as we walked along the street. He kept glancing furtively over his shoulder as he went, his breath hot from the coffee made steaming trails when he spoke.

“That’s when I cut out. I’ve been running for a couple of years now. They’ve made me so miserable that I wish I could get rid of this ‘talent’ altogether!”

I stopped and stared at him.

“You’re kidding!” I nearly shouted then hastily lowered my voice to continue. “You’ve got the greatest mental talent ever known! I would KILL to have a power like that!”

Kent snorted and looked at me from beneath his knitted brows with some hard emotion evident in his eyes.

“Just for such a stupid remark,” he said. “I SHOULD give you the ability. It would be easy. You’ve got the natural talent. I felt you grow ‘walls’ around your mind. I can’t read you anymore. Why should I be the only one that’s hunted like a dog?”

Kent grabbed me by the shoulders and stared into my head. I felt something crawling around inside my skull and realized that he was DOING something to me. It felt like an army of ants marching over my brain. For a moment I felt a flaring bright pain exploding behind my eyes and then nothing, the pain was gone.

Our minds were connected and I could hear every thought in Kent’s brain. Quickly I moved through his memories and found all his ESP related experiences. I . . . drained them, somehow sucked them from his mind into my own. When I had pulled all the knowledge from his head I searched what I had just learned and found what I wanted.

There it was, between both hemispheres of his brain. A small gland. It was in the back . . . posterior as his memories labeled it. It was tiny, like a small pea. I imagined pinching it between two fingers . . .

I found that our stances had switched, I was gripping his slack shoulders and staring into his head, so I let him go. Kent stared at me blankly for a moment before he turned and walked away with a stiff, mechanical gait. I relaxed and slumped against the wall . . . it had taken a lot out of me.

It took all the strength I had left to shuffle back to my apartment and plunge fully clothed into bed. I slept almost immediately.

Mind Control

The Confessions of a Telekinetic

Chapter 4

Once again the diner was quiet and empty save for my self, the cook and Lisa, the attractive 32 year old waitress with a daughter named Debbie. I had been practicing “lifting” memories and sifting through a person’s brain for useful information all day at work. I think I was getting the hang of it fairly quickly.

I was waiting for someone.

The someone came in about twenty minutes after I had arrived. I sat and sipped my coffee and reached into his mind as quietly and as stealthily as I could. Yes, he was a government agent. He had seen Kent and me the other night and he was going to tail me to find Kent again.

It took a little fixing. A gentle push here, a nudge there and Agent Beaumont conveniently forgot about my existence and suddenly suffered the impulse to leave the building and continue his search for Kent elsewhere. Beaumont got up and quickly left the building without so much as ordering a meal.

I studied the cup of coffee between my hands and waited for a few minutes before daring to try my experiment.

‘What the hell,’ I thought to myself and I reached out and gently convinced the cook (whose name I instantly learned was Alex) that he was dog-tired and he would just go sit in the back and take a nice nap. Another nudge and Lisa put down the magazine she was reading and looked as if she were deep in thought. A dreamy look touched her face and she crossed to the front door which she locked. With a careless flip of her wrist, Lisa turn off the roadside sign and most of the lights in the diner except for the lights near me.

She crossed my way through the dark, empty diner and the sway of her hips grew with each step. I watched as she delicately placed the fingers of one hand over her heart, between her voluptuous breasts as if making sure that her heart would not break free from her chest. The fingers of her other hand slowly drew a line up the outside of her thigh to rest on her hip.

By the time she stood next to me I knew that she was aflame with a desire stronger than she had ever felt before. With a cautious touch, I wiped the inhibitions from her mind. Her natural caution was still in place and that would take a little more effort to suppress so I waited and stoked her desire ever higher without affecting anything else about her. I could smell her musky desire. I heard her shift from foot to foot nervously as her caution kept her from taking the next step that her building lust demanded she take. A tiny nudge was all that it took to push her lust beyond the restraint of her natural caution.

Her hand reached out and touched my arm to gain my attention. I turned and looked at Lisa expectantly.

“Excuse me,” she said with a voice laden with uncertainty. “Would you . . . would you please . . . " She fiddled with the top button of her waitress dress uniform. “Would you please look at my . . . breasts?”

I felt myself grow hard with desire.

“Titties,” I said.

“Would you please look at my titties?” And this time she smiled. I nodded and Lisa unbuttoned the top of her dress, opening it to reveal the twin swells of her exquisite breasts.

“They’re beautiful,” I told her with great conviction.

Lisa moved between me and the counter, gracefully lifting one leg over my lap like a dancer to straddle my lap.

“Would you please look at my pussy?”

I smiled warmly and Lisa pushed herself up to sit on the counter in front of me where she pulled up her dress showing her lovely legs and the white cotton of her panties. Slowly she drew down the panties to expose her delightfully fleecy cunt. With the panties removed, Lisa rocked backwards and unfolded her legs to bare her sex for my inspection.

“Divine,” I told her. I could see her labial lips were parted to disclose her glittering clitoris both of which sparkled with the moistness of her excitement.

“Touch me,” she pleaded in a husky voice as she used her hands to pull her labia open wide unveiling her inner secrets. Her vaginal hole exhibited as wet a shine as her drenched lips and clit.

I timed the first burst of pleasure to her mind to coincide with the moment that I touched her tender orifice with my finger. I heard her gasp with exhilaration. I slowly pushed my finger into her gaping, slippery hole and marveled at her wetness and relished the near painful swelling of my stiffening cock, trapped inside my pants. I took my time exploring her vaginal cavity, pushing and probing, coating my blunt finger with her juices, feeling her tender flesh.

The whole of her attention was centered upon my probing digit as it moved in and out of her wanton slit. She stared, enthralled as I invaded her most sacrosanct flesh. I moved my thumb to rub against her sensitive, swollen clitoris as my finger continued to explore her inner cavity. I placed another burst of pleasure directly into her brain which brought her to the brink of orgasm. Her breathing grew harsh and ragged as tiny beads of sweat beaded on her upper lip. I placed one more suggestion in her mind.

“Fuck me,” Lisa implored. “Please, please fuck me!”

“Say ‘Fuck my hole,’” I commanded.

“Fuck my hole,” she exhaled.

“Say ‘Fuck my slutty hole.’”

“Fuck my SLUTTY hole!”

I smiled, enjoying watching her plead as her body quivered, wanting release from the unbearable sexual tension.

“Beg for it. Beg for me to fuck your twat.”

“Oh, PLEASE fuck my twat! Please, PLEASE fuck my SLUTTY TWAT! I NEED you IN me! I want you in my HUNGRY HOLE!”

I smiled wider. It was more fun than I had imagined.

“That’s good. That’s very good. Now, tell me you’re a whore.”

She groaned with wanting, the guttural sound an appeal in itself. She would do or say anything now to quench the fire burning between her legs and in her breasts. Her tits quivered as she pleaded and pulled her legs apart with her hands.

“I’m a WHORE! I’m YOUR slutty, fucking WHORE! Please, please, PLEASE fuck your SLUTTY, GODDAMNED WHORE-BITCH!”

I leaned into her and pushed the crotch of my pants into her furry pelt. Her hands flew to open my belt and unbutton my trousers. Quickly she pushed my shorts down just far enough to free my iron-hard cock which she guided with trembling fingers to her hot and hungry hole.

She was swimming with fluid, her vaginal orifice overflowing with love juice. Slipping into her frictionless, satiny gash was a blissful delight. I hit her brain with a flood of pleasurable feelings as I began to thrust into her with intense eagerness. I felt her cum, the muscles of her vagina rippling with immoral pleasure around my hard, hot shaft.

There on the counter where she had served hundreds of blue plate specials she felt her body shudder with orgasm after orgasm while I pummelled her with my cock, beating into her with a wild fury. I kept her orgasming with my mind until I felt my own body stiffen and tremble as I shudderingly released an orgastic torrent of sperm into her quivering love-nest.

We stayed like that, enmeshed, intertwined with my cock inside her gloriously hot flesh until I grew small and slipped out of her.

I kept all feelings of guilt out of her mind and suffused her with a feeling of warmth and joy. It wasn’t hard, she was feeling happier than she had ever felt before in her life as it was.

I tucked myself back into my pants and she slipped back into her panties before we each took a cigarette from my pack and smoked together in silence, touching each other shyly from time to time, enjoying the quiet experience of each other’s company.

I wondered to myself just how I was going to like being a rich and happy man. Silly question, really.

Kent had been afraid of his power and saw it as something to hide from which is why he ran. I had pointed the agent in his direction but Kent didn’t have to worry. Even now the tiny gland in his brain that gave him his special powers was calcifying—turning to stone as it normally did in people which is (I suppose) why so few have the Power. They could scan him and observe him until the sun exploded and they would never find anything. Kent’s powers were truly gone.

‘Yes,’ I thought to myself. ‘Life is going to be pretty interesting from now on.’ And I carefully began to stroke the center in Lisa’s brain that called up her most erotic fantasies. It was going to be a long and pleasurable night.

The End

Impy