The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher, Teacher, I Declare

Synopsis: A high school student who is always being sent to detention finds a unique way to turn the tables.

This is a companion piece to The Detention Club.

“All right, give.” The speaker was Mike Reynolds, the newest member of the Detention Club. He grinned. “How’d you manage to get Ms. Vance programmed to do what she does for us?”

“Or to us,” one of the other club members put in. A round of laughter followed.

The boys shared a secret. The Detention Club wasn’t just any student group. All of them were frequently assigned to detention under the supervision of the stern, tightly-wrapped history teacher Audrey Vance. And all of them were happy about it.

For the unsuspecting Ms. Vance wasn’t just their after-school jailer. Mike was the latest to find out what really happened when the were all together in detention. He was still recovering from Audrey’s performance at his initiation earlier. Who would have thought that all it would take to turn her into a steamy sexpot would be a swinging pocket watch? And part of the fun was knowing that after each, ahem, punishment period all she’d remember was that all of them had behaved themselves.

The club’s leader and founder, Kevin Masters, spoke up. He was the one Mike had been addressing. “Well, as I said before, it’s a long story.” He held up a hand for silence. “But we’re finally somewhere I can tell it. My mom is out for the afternoon, so we have the place to ourselves.”

Kevin passed for a moment and then went on “Like I told you, my dad’s a stage hypnotist, but the real thing, not some guy with a line of patter and ringers in the audience he can call up to the stage and just pretend to put under. But he wants to retire in a few years, so he decided to train me to take over for him when he’s ready to go.”

Mike nodded. “Go on.”

“Well,” Kevin continued, “he started me off with simple stuff, just going through the motions. Then he moved on to the actual techniques he used, and that’s when the fun started.”

“All right, Kev,” said Philip Masters, better known to his audiences as Mento, Master of the Mind, “it’s time for your first real-life test.”

Of course, I know “Mento” better as Dad.

“Test?” I had no idea what he was talking about. “What sort of test?”

“Something I think you’ll find,” Dad paused a moment—theatrically, of course; onstage or off, he was always performing—and went on, “interesting.” He reached into a pocket and pulled out an old-fashioned pocket watch. He handed it to me and I put it in my shirt pocket, the chain drooping a bit outside.

“What’s this?” I asked. “I mean, I know what it is, but why did you give it to me?”

“I told you,” Dad answered. “It’s time for your first real-life test. Time for you to actually use the skills I’ve been teaching you.” He grinned. “Phyllis, would you come in here, please?”

After a moment, a great-looking blonde stepped in. I recognized her as one of Dad’s assistants. Dad sometimes hypnotized her onstage instead of picking someone from the audience. Her looks added spice to her performances.

“Phyllis,” he said, “this is my son Kevin. You remember, I’ve mentioned him a few times.”

Phyllis laughed and smiled at me. “You didn’t tell me he was cute!” I could feel myself blushing, which made her laugh again. I could feel something else, too, lower down, which I hoped didn’t show.

“Kevin has something he’d like to show you,” Dad said, nodding at me.

I knew a cue when I heard one. I took the watch out, let it dangle from my fingers and started it swinging gently. As it swung it twisted a little, first one way, then the other. Its rhythmic motion caught the light from the overhead fixture, reflecting it toward the blonde in bright flashes. I went into the script Dad had given me.

“Dad’s been teaching me his act,” I said. Back and forth went the watch. “He’s told me you help him out sometimes by playing the subject onstage. You let him hypnotize you onstage.”

“Yes,” Phyllis replied. “I let him hypnotize me onstage.” Her eyes began to track the motion of the watch.

“You let him hypnotize you because you know it’s really just an act and you can say no to anything he tells you to do, anytime you want. You just never want to. That’s all true, isn’t it?”

“Yes.” Phyllis nodded, but as her head bobbed up and down her eyes continued to follow the watch, back and forth, back and forth. “That’s all true. I can say no . . . anytime I want. I just never . . . want to.” Back and forth, back and forth went the watch, twirling and sparkling as it swung.

“And you don’t worry about the other people, the other women, he hypnotizes on stage, because it’s just an act with them, too, and they can say no anytime they want, just like you can, and anyway Dad wouldn’t do anything really bad to them because he’d get in trouble, and besides, he’s a nice guy.”

Phyllis nodded again, her eyes still following the watch.

“You don’t mind letting me hypnotize you, either.” I had an inspiration. “You don’t mind letting me hypnotize you because just like with Dad you know it’s really just an act but you think I’m cute so it’ll be fun to just play along and kind of tease me. That’s all true, isn’t it? Say ‘Yes, Kevin sweetie’ if it’s all true.”

“Yes, Kevin sweetie,” Phyllis cooed in a sexy voice that would’ve given me a boner all by itself if I hadn’t had one already.

Dad interrupted, grinning. “Looks like you’re getting the hang of it,” he said.

Flustered, I replied, “Yeah—but now what?” I could feel myself blushing even more than before. “I mean, I know what I’d like to do, but I, well, I’ve never done it before, and I’d feel kind of funny doing it here anyway.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Dad came back. “It might not work for you anyway, at least not this time. I had to put her under a number of times before I got her to the point where she’d do me, and she’s only just met you, even if she does think you’re cute.”

I blushed even more. Dad saw it, and chuckled. “Here and now wouldn’t be a good idea for either one of us anyway. So what you need to do for now is bring her out of it.” He thought a moment and advised, “You should give her a suggestion to forget about you hypnotizing her. All she needs to remember is that I called her in here and introduced the two of you to each other.” He grinned. “And that she thinks you’re cute.”

I grinned back. Maybe I’ll be seeing Phyllis again, I hoped.

So anyway, I took out the watch and started swinging it again. Phyllis’s eyes immediately began tracking it. I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts.

“Phyllis,” I said, “can you hear me? Say ‘Yes, Kevin sweetie’ if you can hear me.”

“Yes, Kevin sweetie,” Unexpectedly, she giggled again. Whatever was going on in her head just then, apparently she was enjoying it.

“That’s good.” I smiled at her. “Now listen very carefully, Phyllis. There’s something very important I need you to do for me.”

“Yes, Kevin sweetie.” I blinked. I hadn’t even had to tell her to call me that this time.

“That’s good.” The blonde’s sexy voice was making me crazy. I was afraid I was going to come right there and then. “What I want you to do is this. In a moment, I’m going to put my watch away and snap my fingers. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up, completely aware and alert. But when you wake up, you won’t remember me showing you the watch. You won’t remember what happened after I showed you my watch until I snapped my fingers. You won’t even remember me snapping my fingers. All you’ll remember is coming in here and Dad introducing us to each other.” I thought a second and added “And that you think I’m cute and that you’re kind of turned on by me.” Dad grinned. “Do you understand my instructions, Phyllis, and will you do as I’ve asked you to?”

“Yes, Kevin sweetie.” Another giggle. “I understand. I will do . . . you’ve asked me to.”

I tucked my watch away and snapped my fingers.

Phyllis blinked. She smiled at me and then at Dad. “Thank you for introducing me to your son,” she told him. She looked back at me. Her smile broadened, and for a moment there was a teasing sparkle in her eyes. Then it was gone.

“That was how it started,” Kevin said. “I visited Dad’s club a few more times and got to see Phyllis again. Several times.” He grinned. “By the last time I’d gotten more confident about my skills in hypnosis.” He paused. “Once I’d put her under—and by then it was easy—I had her do a sexy striptease. She peeled right down, and it turned out she was wearing next to nothing underneath her blouse and slacks: tiny panties, a sports bra to support her breasts, which were pretty big, And she had on sheer stockings and white high heels.” He grinned at the memory. “Both Dad and I enjoyed the show. Afterward, when I brought her of it, she started pretty obviously coming on to me. Evidently my hypnotizing her multiple times and always ending by reminding her that she thought I was cute and that I turned her on was affecting her even when she wasn’t in trance, even though she didn’t remember actually being in trance.. You remember I said that something like that seemed to be happening to Ms. Vance.”

The other guys nodded and Kevin went on. “I never did have sex with her, though. Dad said that when he does, he always takes her back to his place to do it. By now he doesn’t even have to hypnotize her, except when he wants her to do something special like the strip she’d just done. And of course when he does, he always makes sure she forgets about it afterward.

“The way things are going, before too much longer he might not have to do it even then. He’ll have her so completely programmed that she’ll just want to do things like that, trance or no trance.” The smirk got wider. “Mom doesn’t know about any of this, of course. But if she ever finds out, I’m sure he can handle it. It’s easier that they’re separated, though.”

The high-school hypnotist continued. “Anyway, by the last time I visited Phyllis, er, I mean Dad, at the club, I was confident in my hypnosis skills. And a good thing, too. I was starting to have trouble at school with, well, you know who.” The other boys all snickered. “She kept finding excuses to send me to detention. I was starting to worry she’d decide detention wasn’t enough and she’d have me suspended. I didn’t want to have to explain that to Dad, and especially not to Mom.”

He paused for a moment before going on. “I felt weird about trying to hypnotize Mom, even just to calm her down about school. And I certainly wasn’t going to try to hypnotize Dad. He’d know what I was doing, and man, would I be in trouble! Fortunately, I had another option.”

I smiled.

Being given detention wasn’t something I’d ordinarily think of as a good thing, and I’d had plenty of experience with it. But if things went the way I hoped, today would be different.

The setup was just right. I was the only student here, so there’d be no one to interfere or possibly squeal. I’d be alone with my Intro to History teacher, Ms. Vance, who doubled as detention teacher.

Ms. Vance is in for a surprise this time, I gloated. I had my favorite watch with me, and I was ready to use it. And if things went well, I thought, remembering Phyllis, who knew what might happen?

I waited a few minutes, long enough for Ms. Vance to get settled behind her desk. I was just about to say something to get her attention when she looked up and said, “Do you understand why you’re here, Kevin?”

“No,” I lied. “I mean, I’m not sure.”

“You’re here,” Audrey—I mean Ms. Vance—explained impatiently—(Laughter.)—“because you haven’t been paying attention in class. Not only does that keep you from learning, it distracts the other students as well. And it’s disrespectful to me.” She sighed. “I don’t know what to do with you, Kevin. I keep hoping you’ll straighten up, but you never do. we may have to speak to Mr. Carruthers about this.”

Uh-oh, I thought. You don’t get hauled into the vice-principal’s office unless you’re going to be suspended, or expelled. I didn’t think I was facing the big E, not for just not paying attention in class, but suspension would be bad enough. I’d really catch it at home.

Now I had a serious incentive to try what I’d been planning. I stood up and walked toward Ms. Vance’s desk, reaching into my pocket as I did.

“What do you think you’re doing, young man?” Ms. Vance said in her most teacherly voice. “Sit back down!”

“In a minute, Ms. Vance,” I said. ”I just need to show you something first.” I pulled out Dad’s pocket watch, held it up by its chain and started it swinging. Light glinted off the metal chain, rim, and open lid as it moved back and forth, back and forth.

“I’m just showing you something my dad gave me,” I said. “He has a stage act, and he uses this watch, or other ones like it, in his performances.” I very carefully didn’t say what kind of act it was.

“Notice how the light glints off it as it swings,” I went on. “It makes you follow it with your eyes, doesn’t it.” I could see that it did; Audrey’s, I mean Ms. Vance’s—damn, did it again, didn’t I?—(More laughter.)—eyes were flicking back and forth, following the watch, though she didn’t seem to notice.

“As it swings, it seems to leave a trail of light behind it. Can you see the trail of light, Ms. Vance?”

Audrey nodded, her head bobbing up and down while her eyes continued to follow the watch, just as Phyllis had done. “Yes,” she said softly, “I can see the trail of light.”

“That’s right,” I soothed. “And I’ll bet that if you listen, you can hear a whooshing sound as the watch swings. Left, whoosh; right, whoosh. Left, whoosh; right, whoosh. Can you hear it, Ms. Vance?”

“Yes,” Ms. Vance agreed. “I can hear it. Left, whoosh; right, whoosh.” She repeated, this time with emphasis, “Left, whoosh! Right, whoosh!” Suddenly she actually giggled, something I’d have bet money she didn’t know how to do.

Either she was hypnotized for real or she was putting on a great act, and I couldn’t think of any reason for her to be acting. I put the watch away and waved my hand in front of her. She didn’t blink; her eyes just kept flicking back and forth, following the motion of the watch as though she still saw it.

I looked her over. With that stern expression gone, she wasn’t half bad-looking. She had a pretty face under her tightly-bound hair, and the blouse under her mannish jacket and tie hinted at a nice rack.

“Take off your glasses, Ms. Vance,” I suggested. “Take off your glasses and put them away. You don’t need them right now.”

My hypnotized teacher lifted her glasses off her face and tucked them neatly into a desk drawer.

I wanted to see whether her legs were as good as the rest of what she’d been hiding. “Stand up. Ms. Vance,” I commanded. “Stand up and come around to the front of your desk. When you’re in front of your desk, stand quietly with your arms at your sides.”

She obeyed. Once she was standing in front of her desk, I looked her over. Her skirt reached to her knees, but her calves looked great. They’d probably look even better in high heels instead of those flats she’s wearing, I thought. Yeah, high heels and sheer stockings, maybe gartered.

I suddenly realized that I was starting to fantasize about my history teacher. I could feel myself flushing with embarrassment. If anyone found out, I’d be humiliated, and there was a pretty good chance I’d be expelled.

Still, I told myself, why should anyone find out? It wasn’t as though I’d be telling anyone. And yes, I know, I’m telling all of you, but that’s different. None of you are going to blab any more than I would. And of course you-know-who wouldn’t remember anything about it when I woke her up; I’d make sure of that.

I looked her over and thought. “Ms. Vance,” I finally said, “you feel wonderfully relaxed right now. Relaxed, with no worries, no need to think about what you’re doing.”

“Yes,” Ms. Vance agreed. “Relaxed. No worries. No need to think about . . . what I’m doing.”

“That’s right,” I agreed. “Now the first thing I want you to do, Ms. Vance, is use my name when you’re speaking to me. Do you understand, Ms. Vance?”

“Yes, Kevin,” came the response. “I understand.”

“Good.” I smiled. “Now the next thing I want you to do is tell me your first name.”

“Yes, Kevin. My first name is Audrey.”

“Audrey.” I committed it to memory. “Now Audrey, from now on, when we’re here like this and you’re wonderfully relaxed the way you are now and don’t have to worry about anything or think about what you’re doing, I’ll call you Audrey, and you won’t mind. It will seem perfectly natural. But only when you’re relaxed like this. Other times, I’ll still call you Ms. Vance the way I always have.” I waited.

“Yes, Kevin.” Audrey nodded. I could think of her as Audrey now, I told myself. Just as long as I didn’t slip up and call her that in public, or even in private if she wasn’t hypnotized. That wouldn’t end well.

“Now Audrey,” I went on,” what I need you to do next is sit on the edge of the desk.” I patted the desktop near the front. Audrey sat.

I looked her over. She was sitting straight up with her legs dangling. Once again I wished she were wearing sheer stockings and high heels. Well, I thought, maybe that’s something I can work on. I was already planning to hypnotize her again, as often as I could get away with, and redefine our relationship on a permanent basis. What I’d seen and done with Phyllis suggested it might be possible to redefine it quite a lot.

“Audrey,” I suggested, “lean back a little and shrug out of your jacket. Just let it slide down your arms to your elbows.” She wouldn’t have to unbutton it first, since she was wearing it open. “Then take off your tie, slowly, slowly, and unbutton the top two buttons of your blouse.” Audrey obeyed, giggling again. I took a deep breath—a gasp, really—and continued, “Now lean back a little, tilt your head back and smile.” She did it.

She looked really good now. I could feel myself getting hard. I couldn’t resist; I took out my phone and snapped several still pictures, walking around her to get her from different angles. She held her pose, obviously completely unaware of what was happening.

I caught my breath and did my best to pull myself together. I was already pushing it, I knew. Too much more and I’d risk giving her a suggestion she absolutely, positively never accept if she were awake and either she’d stop obeying or she’d actually snap out of trance. I shuddered. No, I told myself, if I were going to go where I wanted to go with Audrey, I’d have to take my time, just as Dad had said he’d had to do with Phyllis. Frankly, I was amazed I’d been able to do as much as I had. Evidently our Ms. Vance had hidden depths.

But now it was time to finish up. Detention period was nearly over and I didn’t want Ms. Vance to wake up and find that extra unaccounted-for time had passed.

Facing Audrey and forcing myself to ignore her provocative pose, I spoke. “Audrey,” I said, “you need to put your jacket back on now. Then you need to stand up, go over to your chair and sit down. When you’ve sat down, put your glasses back on and fold your hands on the table in front of you.”

“Yes, Kevin,” Audrey replied. She did as I’d told her to do..

“Now, Audrey, listen carefully and do exactly as I say.” I paused, marshaling my thoughts. “In a moment, I’m going to count backwards from three, When I reach one, you will be Ms. Vance again, the same as you were when you came in here this afternoon.

“You won’t remember me showing you my watch, or what happened after that. All you’ll remember is that I sat at my desk quietly, just the way I’m supposed to.

“But Audrey, sometime in the next few days you’ll find an excuse to send me to detention again. You won’t think of taking me to Mr. Carruthers’ office. In fact, you’ll never think of taking me to Mr. Carruthers’ office, no matter what. You’ll just give me detention. Do you understand all this, Audrey, and will you follow these instructions? Nod your head and repeat my instructions if you understand and will obey them.”

Audrey nodded and repeated my orders word for word.

“That’s good, Audrey,” I said. “Now listen carefully as I count backward. Three; you’re beginning to wake up. Two; you’re waking up. The world is coming into focus and you’re forgetting what I’ve told you to forget, remembering what I’ve told you to remember.”

I walked back to my seat and sat down. “One.”

Ms. Vance blinked. For a moment she looked confused. Then her eyes cleared and she looked forward toward me. After a few seconds, she turned away to glance at the clock.

“All right,” she said. “You can go now, Kevin.” She sighed. “I hope I won’t have to see you here again.” But I probably will, she was obviously thinking.

But you definitely will, I promised myself.

“That was the first time,” Kevin said. “As I said, though, after what I’d been able to get her to do in just one session, I could hardly wait for the next time. And thanks to that suggestion I’d planted, there would be a next time, very soon.”

The rest of the Detention Club laughed.

“Okay,” Kevin said, “moving right along . . . !”

It was the following Monday when Ms. Vance gave me detention again. It was the same deal, not paying attention in class. This time, though, I’d been distracted by memories of what she’d done last time and imaginings of what else I might be able to get her to do if I worked on her some more. She didn’t need to know that, of course.

Naturally, I had the watch with me. Thanks to my suggestion last time, I knew it wouldn’t be long before she sent me to the cooler, but I didn’t know exactly when and didn’t want to be too obvious about provoking her. People might start wondering why she didn’t send me to Vice-Principal Carruthers’ office. She didn’t because I’d ordered her never to even think of it—I had no interest in being suspended, considering what would happen to me at home if I was. But someone might say something to make Carruthers get involved on his own. I didn’t want that.

After my last class, I headed for the detention cell—er, I mean classroom. When I arrived, I saw that Ms. Vance was already there, sitting at her desk in front and tapping her fingers impatiently on the desktop. “You’re late,” she said.

Sorry, Ms. Vance,” I said. “I had to go to the men’s room first.” That wasn’t true, but at least it sounded reasonable.

“All right,” she replied. “Just take your seat.”

“In a second, Ms. Vance,” I replied. “I just need to show you something first.” I took the watch out of my pocket, held it up and started it swinging.

“What are you doing, Kevin?” my teacher demanded impatiently. “Sit down!” But despite her angry tone, her eyes had already begin to follow the watch as it swung back and forth, back and forth.

“You don’t need to yell at me,” I pretended to protest. “Relax. I’m not doing anything wrong. You know I’m not doing anything wrong, so you can just relax and watch as my watch swings back and forth, catching the light, leaving a trail of light as it swings back and forth, back and forth. You can see the trail of light, can’t you, Ms. Vance.” That wasn’t a question.

“Yes, Kevin.” Back and forth, back and forth went my trance-bound teacher’s eyes, following the watch.

“And as you watch the watch swing back and forth, you can hear it, too, can’t you? Left, whoosh! Right, whoosh! Left, whoosh! Right, whoosh!”

“Yes, Kevin.” Ms. Vance nodded, but just like last time, her eyes kept tracking the watch back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. “Whoosh!”

“Now, Audrey,” I went on, confident that she was deep enough under for my programming about using her first name to kick in, “remember what happened last time? Remember how I told you to sit on the desk, and you did?”

“Yes, Kevin.”

“Good. I want you to do it again now.” I paused. “You want to do it now.” I remembered something: “Don’t forget to take your glasses off and put them away safely first.”

“Yes, Kevin.” Audrey agreed. She removed her glasses and put them in the desk drawer as she had the last time, then stood, walked around the desk to the front and plopped herself down, letting her legs dangle and swing gently. She flexed her right foot and her shoe came loose, dangling for a second or two before dropping to the floor.

“Now, Audrey,” I went on, “you need to peel out of your jacket, like last time. But this time, I want you to get all the way out of it. Just take it off completely and toss it aside.”

Audrey did as I’d ordered, adding a little flourish by twirling the jacket from her right hand before tossing it. I gulped.

“Now the tie, Audrey. Take off the tie. Take it off.”

Audrey did, whipping the tie around as she had the jacket. She seemed to be murmuring something, almost singing. I listened: “Dum-dum-dum, da dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, da-dum-dum-dumdum . . . !” It sounded vaguely familiar. After a few seconds, I recognized it: it was the beat to an old (fifties? earlier?) striptease number. Where straitlaced Audrey Vance might have picked it up, I had no idea. Who cares? I thought feverishly as the blood pounded in my ears,

I thought of my phone and silently cursed. I could have gotten this on video! I mourned. But I wasn’t done with the red-headed firecracker yet. I raised my phone and turned on its camera.

“Now, Audrey,” I said, “stretch out your left leg and kick your shoe loose. Let it dangle for a coupe of seconds, then let it drop.”

“Yes, Kevin.” Audrey giggled and did as I’d suggested. I moaned softly. Things were getting out of hand, but I was having a hard time remembering why I should care.

“Now, Audrey,” I panted, “unbutton your blouse. Unbutton your blouse all the way, starting at the top, slowly, teasingly. Open it all the way, Audrey, and let it slide off your shoulders and down, all the way down this time. Imagine yourself stripping for a video shoot.” A faint warning sounded in my head. “Remember, you’re only imagining. No one has to know. Even you don’t have to know, if you don’t want to; if your fantasy about stripping makes you uncomfortable, you will forget about it afterward.”

“Yes, Kevin.” Audrey’s fingers went to her blouse and slowly, sensuously picked open the top button, then the next, then the next . . . ! I lost track of everything else.

I came back to reality just in time to see the ravishing redhead toss away the blouse, revealing a taut belly under a great pair of tits which were barely contained by a heavy-duty bra.

“Holy—!” I choked. I’d had a feeling our Ms. Vance had great boobs as part of the package she kept so tightly under wraps, but they were even better than I’d thought! I had to get video of this!

Too bad she’s already tossed the blouse, I thought. I’d love to have gotten video of her peeling out of that! I consoled myself: Maybe next time.

Inserting myself into Audrey’s fantasy, I took on the role of cameraman—which, after all, I pretty much was. “That’s good, Audrey babe,” I said in my best mock-Hollywood voice. “Now arch your back, yeah, that’s it, and tilt your head back, purse your lips, close your eyes, just like that, yes, yes, yessss!!” A real professional cameraman would have been able to keep it together, but I couldn’t; I came in my pants, hard enough that I almost dropped my phone. Caught up by an explosion of pleasure, I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth. Reality went away. I didn’t miss it.

When the starbursts and pinwheels of light behind my tightly-shut eyelids finally faded, I opened my eyes and unclenched my jaw. Audrey was eyeing me and her lips were curved in what was almost a smirk.

By some miracle I was still holding onto my phone. Gasping for air, I set it down on the desk. There was something I was supposed to do next, wasn’t there?

It took me a minute to remember what that was. After what had just happened, I really, really wanted to go all the way with Audrey Vance, but I told myself it wouldn’t be safe to do it right here. What if someone walked in on us? They were going to start closing the building soon, which meant they’d be checking for any stragglers. I needed to bring her out of it now. And I’m going to need to change my pants when I get home, I thought, feeling the wetness at my crotch.

Still, there was one last bit of business I wanted to get in.

“Audrey,” I said, “you like being like this, don’t you? You like not having to worry and not having to think about what you’re doing. That’s true, isn’t it, Audrey.”

“Yes, Kevin.”

“You like showing yourself off, don’t you?” I pressed. “You like fantasizing about stripping, about teasing guys’ cocks, don’t you?”

“Yes, Kevin.” Giggle.

She’d sure done a great job on me. I pressed forward: “And is there any particular kind of guy you’d especially like to tease? If there is, tell me what kind of guy it is and why you like them.” I was planning on programming her to automatically see me as whatever kind of guy it was. Imagine my surprise when I found out I wouldn’t have to.

“Young,” she cooed. “I like them . . . young. I want to be . . . their first.

Well, well, I thought. Things just keep getting better and better. I had a feeling the principal wouldn’t take it well if he knew one of his teachers had a thing for teenage boys—even if it was a woman teacher. But who was going to tell him? Not me, that was for sure!

Fortunately, I still had enough functioning brain cells to realize I was trying to talk myself into something dangerous. It wouldn’t be till later that I really stopped worrying about it, after—but I’ll get to that.

It was time to wrap things up before I stopped listening to the big head and let the little head take over.

“Audrey,” I managed, “You need to sit up straight now.” I drew a shaky breath. Audrey sat up and brought her head forward till she was facing me. “Good girl. Now listen carefully.”

“Yes, Kevin.” Audrey nodded. “Listen carefully.”

“That’s right. Now what you need to do is get dressed again. First the jacket; put it back on, Audrey.” The redhead collected the discarded garment and slithered into it smiling wickedly at me as she did. I struggled to stay focused. “Now button your blouse all the way back up.” Again Audrey did as I’d told her, but her smile melted into a pout as if she wanted to say, “Aw, do I have to?” She fluttered her eyelashes at me and I almost told her to stop. “Now the tie. Put your tie back on.”

Finally her clothes were fully back in order. I mopped my forehead with one arm and croaked, “Now stand up, Audrey. Stand up go behind your desk and sit down in your chair. As soon as you’re sitting down, Audrey, fold your hands on the desktop and wait for me to give you some final instructions, which you will obey even though you won’t remember I gave them to you. Do you understand all this, Audrey, and will you do what I’m asking you to?”

“I understand.” Audrey nodded. “I will do . . . as you’re asking me to.”

“Good girl.” I smiled at her. “Now this is very important, Audrey. From now on, you will find a reason to give me detention at least once a week. I’ll try to give you a reason”—that won’t be hard, I thought—“but if I don’t, you’ll make one up and believe it.”

“Yes, Kevin.”

“But remember, no matter how many times you give me detention,” I cautioned, “you must never send me to Mr. Carruthers’ office.” The last thing I needed was for the vice-principal to get involved. That way lay suspension or even expulsion. Of course, if anybody found out what I’d been doing with Audrey—Ms. Vance, I reminded myself; outside this room I’d better not slip and call her Audrey—getting kicked out of school would be the least of my problems.

Audrey nodded. “Never send you . . . to Mr. Carruthers’ office.” I’d given her that instruction the first time I’d hypnotized her, but I figured reinforcing it couldn’t hurt.

“When we’re together in detention like this, you will let me guide you into the relaxed, carefree state you are now enjoying, where you don’t have to worry about anything or think about what you’re doing. You’ll do this because it feels good not to have to worry or think, feels good to let me think for you and tell you what to do, because that means you don’t have to worry about anything and you can just let go and enjoy yourself.”

Audrey nodded and smiled. “Yes, Kevin.”

“Now in a moment, Audrey, I’m going to wake you up.” I wanted more than anything to keep her under and see how much farther I could go with her, but again I managed to resist the temptation. “I’m going to count backward from three, and when I reach one, you will be fully awake and aware of who you are and where you are. But just like last time, you will completely forget what happened here this afternoon. All you’ll remember is that I sat at my desk and behaved myself.”

“Yes, Kevin.” Audrey laughed softly. “You behaved yourself.”

I led Audrey back through the countdown. When I reached “one,” she blinked and the habitual stern expression of Ms. Audrey Vance, history teacher, returned. She glanced at the clock and frowned. “You may go, Kevin,” she announced, looking vaguely disappointed that she couldn’t keep me any longer. So was I, of course, but not for the same reasons. (Laughter) I left the detention room, eager to return.

“Okay,” Mike said.” I can see where this is going for you. But how did the club get started if you were so worried about letting anyone know?”

“Well,” Kevin replied, “bear with me a little longer. I promise, I’m getting there.”

I’d had an idea.

By the fourth detention session in which I’d hypnotized Ms. Vance, I’d gotten her down to naked. But whatever her willingness to take her clothes off, she still did it like an amateur. I was getting greedy. So I asked her several questions. I liked her answers. That weekend I made several purchases at a local adult-video store which was willing to overlook the fact that I wasn’t eighteen yet. The next Monday, smuggled them into school in my backpack.

During the next session, as soon as Audrey went under I slipped out, retrieved my backpack from my locker and brought it back. Once I was back in the room, I pulled out my purchases and then filled the rest of the detention period putting Audrey through her paces. When detention period ended, I began bringing Audrey out of her trance. This time, though, I had an extra suggestion for her.

I directed Audrey’s attention to what I’d bought: three exercise tapes. Very special exercise tapes, featuring strippers going through workouts tailored for their acts. The tapes were part of a whole series called “Strippercise”; there were supposed to be six of them, but I could only afford three. Besides, three were easier to hide than six. Thanks to the questions I’d asked Audrey, I already knew she had a player.

“Audrey,” I said, “when you leave here today, you’ll take these tapes with you. Tonight you’ll play one of them and exercise to it, paying attention to how the dancers move. It won’t bother you that they take their clothes off when they work out or that the music they exercise to is striptease music. After all, you’ll be dancing—exercising—in your own apartment, so nobody will know unless you tell them. And knowing that you’re doing something naughty will only excite you and make you want to do it more. And every night after that, you’ll exercise to the tapes again.

“If you want, you can even buy costumes like the ones they wear and put them on when you exercise to the tapes. No one has to know; it can be your little secret.”

“My little secret,” Audrey murmured.

I sighed. I wished I dared have Audrey wear a costume when she stripped in detention, but there was no safe place for her to hide it in school. It was chancy enough to have her peel here at all. I’d been lucky to be able to get a running start the first three sessions, being the only student here, but I’d already had to skip a couple because I hadn’t been alone.

Things moved to the next step during the next session.

Audrey was clearly learning from the tapes. She was still wearing ordinary clothes—though I noticed she’d ditched her flats for some nice-looking high heels and deemed to be wearing sheer stockings as well—but her strip act had definitely improved.

She was down to bra and panties—both skimpier than those she’d originally worn—stockings and heels, and I was just about ready to come, when all of a sudden she slithered over to me, slipped one arm around my back and sank the other hand in my hair, and just reeled me in. She used the hand she had tangled in my hair to pull my face to hers, pushed my lips open with her own and snaked her tongue into my mouth. The arm around me pulled me in until my chest was squishing against her ample bosom. She hiked her right leg against my left.

The hand in my hair moved to my shirt. Nimble fingers began picking the buttons open, top to bottom, until the last one opened. Then she went for my belt. It came open. A moment later, so did my pants. Her hand slid inside . . . !

The next thing I remember clearly is lying on the floor with Audrey on top, straddling me. Both of us were naked. I had the vague impression that we had toppled backward and slid down the side of the desk, but a vague impression was all it was. All it still is, for that matter. Audrey tightened her legs around me and I came, as though I were a tube of toothpaste being squeezed.

I’d have loved to keep Firecracker Audrey all to myself, but it didn’t work out that way. In fact, it went sideways the very next time.

I’d been careful not to hypnotize Audrey when there was anyone else in detention. This time, though, there were a couple of guys I didn’t know about from other classes, a burly football-player type and a short, skinny kid with glasses. They sauntered in late, just in time to see me finish putting Audrey under, and introduced themselves. The big guy’s name was Pete, it turned out, and the smaller kid’s was Jack.

They’d been fooling around in the bathroom and finally came in when they noticed the time. You can end up getting even more detention if you don’t show up on time; it’s almost as bad as not showing up at all.

So anyway, they saw Audrey standing there blank-eyed and motionless. Naturally, they were a little freaked out.

“Jeez,” Pete said. “What’s with her? She looks like she’s on drugs or hypnotized or something.”

“Right the second time,” I said. “She’s hypnotized. Right now, the voice she notices is my voice, and she doesn’t even pay attention to that unless I say her name. If I don’t, she forgets what she’s heard right away. But she responds to other things, music in particular, if I’ve programmed her for it.” I laughed. “You’ll see.””

Pete and Jack both grinned. “And she’ll do anything you say?” Jack asked, leering.

“Well, pretty much,” I told them. “I don’t think I could make her go out and try to rob a bank, but I can get her to do some pretty amazing stuff.” I had my phone out on my desk. I swiped to the screen I needed, tapped an icon, then tapped an item on the list that popped up. Brassy strip-club music blared from the phone’s speaker.

Audrey’s eyes widened, then half closed in a smoldering gaze which swept over the three of us. She smiled wickedly.

“Oh, yes,” she purred. “I bet I know what you boys want!” And with that, she began slithering out of her clothes, letting the music guide her.

Pete and Jack watched in stunned disbelief, mouths open and eyes wide, as Audrey danced. They looked pretty close to hypnotized themselves as Audrey hid away her glasses, wriggled out of her jacket and began slowly, sensuously unbuttoning her blouse, her mouth curved in a knowing smirk. Anyone else watching her performance would never have guessed that she was totally unaware of what she was doing and was simply acting out a programmed script.

And actually, I wasn’t sure that was entirely true anymore. She seemed too much as though she were consciously playing to her audience and enjoying their reaction to her performance, as though there were a whole separate personality running the show. Not that I cared, as long as the show went on.

By the time she was down to panties, stockings and heels, both of my new friends had their zippers open and were furiously beating off. Watching them, she smirked even more.

Then she did something unexpected.

Turning her gaze directly to Pete. “Come here, Petey,” she purred. Evidently his name—and Jack’s too, I guessed—had registered with her after all, meaning I’d been wrong to think that she only paid attention to my voice. “Come to Audrey, that’s right.”

And he came. To Audrey, I mean. It wasn’t much longer, though, before he came the other way. By then, Audrey’s experienced fingers and his own clumsier ones had removed all of his clothing except his shoes, which he’d kicked off as soon as he’d realized what was happening. They sank to the floor and went at it. I looked away, feeling absurdly jealous, and glanced at Jack, who was staring avidly and, it seemed, enviously.

Eventually they were finished. I commanded Audrey to get up and get dressed, and she did. Pete followed, a bit more slowly; he looked a little winded, which I could certainly understand. I brought Audrey—Ms. Vance—back to reality; she looked at the clock, which showed the time as three minutes to the scheduled end of detention, and let us all go, looking as though she were doing us a favor. She very obviously had no idea what she’d really done for us.

“And that was the start of the Detention Club?” Mike asked.

“Not quite,” replied Kevin. “We didn’t come up with the name until a little later. And as it turned out, there was one more detail we had to take care of.”

Life was good. None of us boys in our little club—by then we’d started calling it the Detention Club—ever got sent to Mr. Carruthers’ office, because I’d broadened my suggestion that Audrey not think of it to include the others. We’d worked out a rotation so that each of us got a turn with Audrey. I was still the one doing all the hypnosis, but sharing the wealth, so to speak, kept everyone happy and unlikely to blab. We all understood that any of us could squeal on the others at any time while keeping his own involvement under wraps, but that would mean doom for the club and for all o us personally, since the ones ratted out would have every reason to return the favor. None of us wanted any of that.

And then Vice-Principal Carruthers got involved after all.

One afternoon Audrey—Ms. Vance—came in and informed us that she wasn’t going to be our detention teacher anymore. Apparently Carruthers had suddenly decided it was inappropriate for a woman to supervise detention since almost everyone given that punishment was a boy.

None of us said anything. What could we say?

I had a desperate idea. I took out the magic pocket watch and started it swinging. None of us would be getting any action today, but if what I was about to try worked, Audrey was going to stay on as detention teacher after all.

“Watch the watch, Ms. Vance,” I intoned. “That’s right, follow the motion of the watch with your eyes, see how it seems to leave a trail of light behind it as it swings back and forth, back and forth. Keep your eyes on the watch, and relax, and let everything fade away except for the watch and my voice. Let my voice guide you as you watch the watch swing back and forth, back and forth. Let my words tell you what too, what to think, what to remember and what to forget.”

I went on in this vein for minute or so before asking, “Can you hear me, Audrey?”

“Yes, Kevin.” Not that I had any doubts; I was just sticking to the script I’d programmed into my hypnotized honey.

“Now Audrey,” I went on carefully. “I have something very important for you to do.” I paused.

“Yes Kevin.” Audrey nodded. “Very important.

“Vice-Principal Carruthers wants to put someone else here as detention teacher,” I explained. “He wants to take you away from us. We don’t want that. And he wants to take us away from you. You don’t want that, do you, Audrey. You like what we do when we’re together, don’t you, Audrey, and you don’t want it to stop.”

“No, Kevin,” Audrey said. “I like . . . what we do together. I don’t want it . . . to stop.”

“Well, Audrey,” I followed up, “I know how we can fix it so Mr. Carruthers will change his mind. I know how we can fix it so you can stay with us. Do you want to know how we can fix it, Audrey?”

“Yes, Kevin,” Audrey breathed.

I spoke to her for all of fifteen minutes, programming her to carry out my plan. At last, satisfied, I brought her out of trance and we finished out a seemingly ordinary detention.

Kevin paused. “I didn’t see what happened next. I only heard about it from Audrey afterward, when I asked her about it while she was under. But it worked. Obviously.” The others laughed. “So here’s the story. . . .”

Audrey Vance opened the door to Vice-Principal Carruthers’ office, stepped inside and shut it behind her, clicking the lock.

Carruthers looked up from the paperwork on his desk. “Yes, Ms. Vance?” he asked “What is it? I’m very busy.”

“That’s okay, sir,” Ms. Vance responded. “This won’t take long.” Casually, she removed her jacket and draped it over the rolling chair facing Carruthers across his desk.

The impatient administrator snapped, “What is it you want?” He gestured toward her jacket. “If it won’t take long, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t throw your clothing onto my—”

He stopped, stunned. As he’d spoken, Audrey’s hands had gone to her tie and begun untying it. Finished, she’d tossed it on top of her jacket. Now she was fiddling with the top button of her blouse.

Red-faced, Carruthers sputtered, “What are you doing?” Despite himself, he was staring as she freed the top button and started on the next.

“Come on, Vincent”—Carruthers blinked. None of the school staff ever used his first name; he considered doing so unprofessional and hadn’t even wanted the name on his door—“we’re both adults. Isn’t it obvious?”

“I, I, I—” Carruthers stammered as another button came undone. “But we, we’re at work!” Something else came to him: “And I’m m-married!

“Don’t worry,” Audrey purred. “I locked the door when I came in. Nobody’s going to barge in on us. And I know your office is soundproofed; we can do just anything in here and no one will hear us.” She popped open the last button and leaned across Carruthers’ desk, giving him an eyeful. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She smirked. “As for you being married, I’ll bet you can’t even remember your wife’s name right now.”

“Of course I can,” Carruthers protested, trying and failing to sound firm. “It’s Mary—no, Martha—no, Kate?” He shook his head. Somehow, trying to concentrate on his wife’s name just made him focus more on the cleavage in front of him. “Y-you’re right,” he finally admitted. “I can’t . . . remember.”

“Don’t let it worry you,” Audrey soothed. “I’m sure it’ll come back to you. It’s not important right now anyway.” She batted her eyes and smiled invitingly. “Now why don’t you just reach over and massage my breasts. You know you want to.”

“Ohh, yes,” moaned the mesmerized man behind the desk. He wasn’t actually hypnotized, but at that moment he might as well have been. His hands reached as if by themselves, cupped Audrey’s bosom and began fondling the soft flesh of her breasts. Audrey smirked. Very obviously Carruthers was no longer really aware of what he was doing, and didn’t care. He kept on kneading her breasts.

All at once she pulled away. “What are you doing?” she cried out. “Get your hands off me!”

Carruthers snapped back to reality. “I, I, I,” he stammered. “But you—!“

“I what?” Audrey snapped. “I came in here to talk about your decision to take me off monitoring detention. All I did was take off my jacket and before I knew it you were unbuttoning my blouse! Then you grabbed my breasts!”

“But, but,” Carruthers struggled, beginning to panic as he sensed where things were going, “that isn’t what happened at all! You practically attacked me!

“Now who do you think people are going to believe? You or me?” Audrey purred.

Carruthers paled. There was no doubt whatever in his mind that she’d be the one everybody would believe. “I could lose my job! I might even be arrested!” And she might sue, he thought fearfully. If she did, she could take me for every nickel I’ve got!

“That’s right,” the redhead said. “You could.” She looked at Carruthers expectantly. “Or we could keep this just between us.”

He took the hint. “All right,” he said at last. “What do you want from me?”

Audrey smirked. As they’d been speaking, she had put her blouse back on; now she was tying her tie. “It’s really simple. It won’t even cost you any money.” Her expression softened into a smile. “All I want from you is to stay on as detention monitor for as long as I want, and for nobody to check on me when I’m supervising a session.”

Carruthers was baffled. She had him by the short hairs and this was her price for keeping quiet? There had to be something more, but he couldn’t imagine what it might be. And it didn’t matter, considering the alternative. “All right,” he said at last. “I’ll do it.” Bitterly: “It’s not as though I have any choice, is it?”

Audrey collected her jacket and shrugged into it. “Now, Vincent,” she chided, “don’t be that way. After all, we both know that if I lodged a complaint, I really would be telling the truth.” She smiled. “Bye now,” she said as she opened the door to leave. She stepped through and carefully closed the door behind her.

Audrey headed for the ladies’ room and went into one of the stalls. She shed her jacket, hanging it up on the hook inside the door. She reached into one of its pockets and pulled out the brassiere she’d carefully packed into it, draping it over the stall door. Then off came her blouse, which she hung over her jacket.

She put the bra on, then carefully donned the rest of her clothing. She left the restroom.

Audrey blinked. She remembered going to Mr. Carruthers’ office to as that she be allowed to stay on as detention monitor. They’d gone back and forth for a minute or two before the vice-principal had agreed. Then she’d gone to the ladies’ room. So why did the wall clock say that nearly an hour had passed? After a minute she shook her head and decided it wasn’t important. What mattered was that she was almost late for her History II class. She didn’t like to keep the students waiting when she didn’t have to.

“And that’s the origin of the Detention Club,” Kevin said. “Once Carruthers had been taken care of, we were set. The special program I gave Audrey to handle him was a one-time deal; as I figured, he was too spooked to think of calling her bluff—luckily for him. I’d programmed her to actually make that sexual harassment complaint if he tried anything, and to believe her charge was true.” The high-school hypnotist went on, “Of course, I’d never have been able to get Audrey to carry out such an elaborate set of commands if I hadn’t hypnotized her so often. I’d primed her to accept just about any instructions I gave her, just as Dad had done with Phyllis.”

“Since then,” he went on after a moment, “I’ve kept hypnotizing Audrey, both for—well, you know—and to maintain and enhance her programming. As you’ve all seen, it’s gradually reshaped her waking personality. And we’ve been adding new members. You’re the last one,” he observed, addressing Mike, “since we’re all going to be graduating and going our separate ways. We should try to stay in touch, though. As we’ve all learned, you never know what opportunities may come along.”

The members of the Detention Club all laughed, and the meeting broke up as everyone but Kevin left to go home.

END.