The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Taste

Author: Reth Eldirood

email:

“How does it feel, Sarah?”

Hanna asked the question calmly, business-like, as a doctor might to a nervous patient. Her dark blond hair contrasted with the deep red dress she was wearing as she lay on her side, legs crossed at the ankles. Sarah looked dazed as she sat on the floor, legs folded towards her chest, leaning back against the lounger that Hanna was lying on. Hanna’s question was regarding the two small holes in Sarah’s neck which even now were beginning to clot, but which had been slowly trickling a bit of blood which ran down to her chest, staining her tank top.

“It’s...” Sarah began, still glossy-eyed, the look of someone whose mind wasn’t paying attention to anything the eyes were seeing, either because it was too busy with something else, or, as the case was, because it was still in recovery. “I felt the teeth, and I felt the prick against the skin, and I felt the pain of them piercing through. After that...” she shrugged limply. “It felt really good, though if you don’t mind I’d like to wait a little bit before trying it again.”

Hanna nodded, and placed a hand on Sarah’s head, running her fingers through her short dark hair. “I can understand that,” she replied. “It’s different for everyone, but the after effects can be a little more pronounced on someone as small as you are.”

Sarah nodded in return, knowing that it wasn’t a judgment on her; at barely 5′8″, she was shorter and slimmer than average with her runner’s physique, and quite simply had less blood to pump than anyone taller or more built than she. Then again, it wasn’t every day she began a relationship with a vampire, so average kind of went by the wayside in such situations.

Two months earlier...

Sarah Ruzann slammed her car door shut, picked up her briefcase, and started out of the parking lot. She turned onto the sidewalk and began walking the block to her apartment building, going over her day at the office in her head. In four days, her project was due, and the client had suddenly requested a large number of changes, forcing her team to drop everything and work on incorporating the requests. She was getting sick of idiots doing idiotic things, but she reasoned that without them, she probably wouldn’t have much of a job.

She passed an alley between two buildings, and would have continued on if she hadn’t heard a yelp come from inside. She froze as she heard a low voice say “You don’t want me to hurt you, now, do ya?”

She peered into the alley, and saw a woman in a white coat backed into a corner against the building, and a burly man with a small knife in one hand standing in front of her, his stance expressive of his intentions.

Sarah reached into her own coat pocket, and pulled out an extendable shock baton. It wasn’t a bad part of town, but she herself had been mugged on more than one occasion, and now knew better than to go unprotected. She started down the alley, determined not to let anyone else have to learn the hard way.

The woman was cowering in the corner, scraping against the wall, thrusting her pocketbook at him. “Here, take it!” she cried hysterically. “Just leave me alone!”

“Oh, I will, miss,” the goon said, taking a stab at repartee, and failing. “But that’s not all I’ll take.”

“You’re right,” Sarah said, from behind. As the goon turned, she brought the baton down hard on his wrist, causing him to drop the knife and howl in pain. She then thrust it at his shoulder, causing the shock to discharge, which promptly knocked him unconscious. She quickly pressed the button to charge it again, just in case, reached into her other pocket, and pulled out a cell phone and dialed 911. Are you all right?” Sarah asked the woman.

The woman looked scared, still sobbing, but seemed to be getting it back under control. “Y-yeah, I’m okay,” she responded, wiping the tears from her face. “A l-little scared still, but I’ll be f-fine.”

Sarah nodded, then spoke into the telephone “Hello, my name is Sarah Ruzann, and I’ve got a bit of a situation here...”

Two hours later, all the activity had been resolved, the criminal had been taken away, and Sarah was left alone with the woman. “What’s your name?” she asked.

The woman looked up at her. “Hanna,” she replied. “Hanna Watson. I just moved here, I thought this place was going to be different, but it’s just the same.”

“Whoa, hold up,” Sarah said quickly. “Where you from?”

“Boston,” Hanna said.

Sarah laughed. “Ha, then you’re in the right place,” she said, smiling a bit. “We’ve got better food here in Frederick. Don’t worry about that guy, he’s tried to mug me twice already. Guess he didn’t get the hint.” Sarah chuckled a bit, remembering the look on his face the second time. “He’s the only one around here, though... this place is pretty clean aside from him.”

Hanna sniffled. “Yeah, but... what if he comes back?”

“He won’t,” Sarah said firmly. “He was out on parole, so he’s getting a return ticket punched in the morning. He wouldn’t have actually had done... it, you know... damn coward. He just wanted to try and scare you.”

“Yeah, well, he did that pretty well.” Hanna stood up. “Look, I just moved here, and you seem to know your way around... can I ask you to walk with me to my place? I’m not sure I’m up to going alone at the moment.”

“Sure,” Sarah said without hesitating. “Where is it?”

Hanna pointed down the street. “It’s just over there a bit, next to that bakery thing.”

Sarah looked at the building she was pointing at. “You mean the Vineyards complex? That’s where I live too. Small world.” She took a closer look at Hanna. “Did you just move in? I don’t remember seeing you around before now.”

Hanna nodded, reaching into her purse to find her keys. “Yeah, just had the last of my stuff moved in this afternoon, but I’m new here and I got lost looking for the place again.”

Sarah nodded. “Trust me,” she said cheerfully, “it gets all of us at first; I still make a few wrong turns now and then. The city roads were not very well designed in relation to each other.” They walked together towards the large apartment complex. “Which floor you on, anyway?”

“Uh, top floor,” Hanna replied.

Sarah did a double take. “You’re the one that rented out that penthouse?” she asked. “Wow, I hate to say it like this, but I would have thought you’d be more like the last tenant there. He was a bit of a snob... actually,” Sarah started again, “since he’s gone, I don’t have to worry. He was a bit of a normal person; the rest of him was a snob.”

Hanna giggled. “Well, then,” she said happily, “we should get along fine. I hate people like that too, and I do my best to be about as down to earth as I can be. I just need a big place for all of my stuff, and I like room to move around.”

“Amen to that,” Sarah responded, as they entered the apartment building. Sarah checked her mailbox on the opposite wall from the elevators. “Nada,” she said quietly.

“Hm?” Hanna asked.

Sarah shook her head. “Some guy rear-ended me a few months back, didn’t want to pay for it... took him to court and he lost. Still waiting for the settlement check.” She sighed, pressing the elevator call button. “Would’ve be better for him if he paid the first time, instead of being a jerk about it. And now he’s about three days from being overdue on this one. I wonder what job he has that he can just afford to go to court and get chewed out by a judge once every other month.”

The elevator arrived with a ding. It was empty; Sarah and Hanna both stepped inside. “Listen, Sarah said, pressing the buttons for both the third and fifth floors, “I’m in apartment 319. I’m not home during the day, but anytime you need anything, even just someone to talk to, don’t hesitate to stop on by.”

The elevator dinged again, signaling the third floor. “Thanks,” Hanna said, as Sarah stepped out of the car. “I really appreciate that, and I’ll probably take you up on that soon.”

Sarah smiled. “Have a good night, Hanna,” she said, waving as the elevator doors closed.

* * *

Hanna reached up with her hand, wiping away the trickle of blood that had slid out of her mouth, and brought the drop to her lips, sucking it away from her finger. She looked down at Sarah, still peacefully recovering from her bite, eyes unfocused and staring at nothing particular in front of her as the blood trickling from her neck ebbed and ceased.

There was something about Sarah that made her feel different, as though she really was normal, and that Sarah was just doing a favor for a good friend. A friend whose needed favor was to consume her blood, and that was perfectly fine... Hanna still didn’t quite understand how she had found her path entwined with this young woman’s, but, she reasoned, if things go as they had gone, it might end up being the best thing that ever happened to her.

* * *

Two weeks earlier...

Sarah walked in from the street, stepping over to the elevator and pressing the call button. After a moment of waiting, Sarah slapped her forehead. “Shit, I forgot to get groceries...” She turned back towards the entrance, checking her mailbox on the way out.

“Sarah?”

She turned around, and saw Hanna standing in the open elevator car. “Oh, hey, Hanna,” she said. How are you doing?”

“I’m all right,” she replied. “Exhausted, but fine. Finally finished getting all my belongings in order, and I’m looking to go out and celebrate a bit, but I don’t know the area all that well yet. Anywhere you could recommend a good bite to eat?”

Sarah was silent for a moment. “You know what,” she began, deciding to forget about groceries until the morning, “I was just about to go out to this restaurant around the corner. You wanna join me?”

“Sure!” Hanna beamed.

Sarah grinned back. “Okay, give me five minutes, I need to get out of this damn suit,” she said, indicating her work outfit as she pressed the elevator call button again.

“No problem, I’ll wait for you here,” Hanna called as Sarah stepped inside the elevator.

“So, we haven’t had much of a chance to talk to each other since we met, have we?” Hanna asked, sipping on her drink.

Sarah nodded. She had brought them to a local burger joint, famous in the area for its ‘ridiculously large’ burgers. The place was almost always packed at mealtimes, but at times like now, late at night, the crowds thinned out considerably. “Yeah, it wasn’t exactly a friendly environment we met in,” she replied.

Hanna smiled her agreement. “That, and I’ve basically been spending the last six weeks getting everything unpacked again, and all the furniture put back together and where I want it at. Moving sucks.”

“Indeed,” Sarah said. “Hope I don’t have to do it again any time soon. Nothing quite like the sight of your worldly possessions packed into a dozen cardboard boxes to make you realize just how much you really don’t need that one box filled with all the useless crap you’ve accumulated since the last time you moved.” She took a long drink from her soda. “So, what do you do, Hanna?”

Hanna smiled a quirky little smile. “I am an ar-teest,” she said, deliberately mispronouncing the word as she raised her arms dramatically. Sarah giggled. “I’m a painter, I paint lots of different things, and I sell them. How about you?”

Sarah gulped down part of her drink. “Corporate drone,” she said. “I work as a project manager for a software company... we make programs that other companies use to do things like talk to people or handle emails or whatever, because they can’t be trusted to write emails on their own.”

“Huh,” Hanna said simply, taking another sip of her drink. The waitress appeared suddenly with their food and fresh drinks, then vanished again. Hanna took a bite of her burger.

“Yeah, it’s real exciting, lemme tell you,” she said in a sarcastic monotone. “Every day, I wake up, go to work, and fix some other moron’s problem. Try the fries, they’re good here.”

“Mm,” Hanna replied, still dealing with the burger. “These things are huge! How does anyone finish them?”

“Over the course of two days, is how,” Sarah grinned, taking a bite herself. “Seriously, I usually come here for lunch once or twice a week, wrap half of it up, take it home and eat it for dinner.” She grabbed a pepper shaker and began to season her French fries. “So, what kind of things do you paint, then?”

Hanna took another sip of her soda. “Well, I mostly do landscapes... nature things,” she explained. “Every so often I’ll get a commission for something, some company wanting some nice decorations for their offices or whatever... I do that.”

Sarah nodded. “Anything I might have seen?”

“Depends on your office,” Hanna replied, smiling. “I’ve also got a small gallery going up for display at an art show in about a week, so here’s hoping that goes well. It’s nothing major,” she added, seeing the look on Sarah’s face, “just a showcase for local talent.”

“Mm,” Sarah responded through another bite of her burger. “I’ve never been really much of a creative person,” she admitted. “I do like art, though... Mostly what I do for fun is run. Taken part in a few local races, mostly for charity, kind of thing.”

“That’s pretty cool,” Hanna said cheerfully. “I don’t have nearly the endurance for something like that, I think. I had quite enough trouble moving my furniture around after it was all moved inside.”

“All it is mostly is just raining your body to gradually be able to take more and more exertion,” Sarah said. “I just go out and tell myself, ‘Okay, I’m going to run for a mile today.’ After doing that for a while, you up the ante. ‘Okay, I’m going to run for a mile and a half.’ ‘Okay, now I’m going to run two miles.’ And so on. After a while of that, running a mile becomes a piece of cake.”

“If you say so,” Hanna said, taking another long sip. The waitress appeared from out of nowhere again and refilled their sodas, and left again as quickly.

“Excuse me?” Sarah called after the waitress, but she was already out of earshot. “For crying out loud, I just want to ask about the desserts here.”

Hanna blinked. “You’re going to have room after that thing?” she asked incredulously, indicating the nearly-consumed burger that remained on her plate.

“Doubt it,” Sarah said, shaking her head. “But they’re still good, and sometimes I get something to go.”

“Meh,” Hanna dismissed. “Never been a dessert person myself. I don’t hate sweet foods, it just seems kind of excessive to me to stuff down a quarter of a chocolate cake right after eating something as honkingly huge as one of these burgers.” Hanna looked down at her glass, suddenly realizing that it was a lot fuller than she remembered drinking from. “Jeez, drank too much, I think,” Hanna said. “I need to use the restroom, I’ll be right back.”

Sarah nodded as Hanna stood up, and turned towards the back of the restaurant, disappearing around the corner. Sarah took the last bite of her burger, and a long sip from her soda, as she tried unsuccessfully to flag down the waitress for the fifth time regarding the dessert menu. After a moment, she realized that another urge was overtaking the first. “Damn, now I need to go, too,” she said to herself. She ate another fry, and walked back to the restrooms, nearly running over a waiter coming out of the kitchen. After excusing herself, she turned left into the alcove where the restroom door was, pulled it open, and entered.

And stopped.

And blinked.

Hanna was standing there, her mouth closed over the exposed shoulder of one of the waitresses for the restaurant. The waitress was standing perfectly still, eyes half closed, very clearly out of it, as a small trickle of blood oozed out of the side of Hanna’s mouth and down her upper arm.

“What -” Sarah began, but couldn’t think of a way to finish the question. Hanna raised her mouth from the girl’s shoulder, exposing a pair of pencil-width holes in the skin, which glossed over with blood. It was then that she noticed exactly what had caused the injury. Hanna’s teeth were a lot longer than they normally were. And they were also covered in blood.

Sarah looked at the pair of women in front of her. Her first thoughts ran: Oh my god, she’s a vampire. Wait, vampires aren’t real, are they? If they’re not, then what is she?

Sarah’s second thoughts ran: Oh my god, my neighbor is a vampire? I’ve been trying to be her friend, I protected her from a mugger, what the hell am I doing? I need to get out of here, now.

Sarah’s third thoughts ran: Okay, so she’s a vampire. She hasn’t turned me into a zombie or anything like that, I think, and she hasn’t tried to bite me, maybe she’s not instantly evil. I should probably try to help that woman she’s holding, though.

Sarah’s fourth thoughts, which took a hot burning line straight into her gut, ran: Oh my god, that is so hot. I want that.

Torn between her Samaritan impulse, her survival instincts, and her sudden arousal, she barely heard Hanna quietly say, “Please don’t go, Sarah.” Hanna stepped away from the waitress, and whispered something into her ear. Sarah watched as the waitress seemed to simply fall asleep standing up. “I’m sorry, I needed a bite... Forget I said that,” she said, grimacing at her own unintentional pun. Look, can we talk about this? Somewhere else?”

Sarah looked blankly at her for a few seconds. “You... you’re not going to bite me or kill me or make me forget or something?” she asked, bewildered.

“Not immediately, no,” Hannah responded. “I can’t make you forget without biting you, but you haven’t fled in terror or anything, so I’m hoping there’s a chance that you might be okay with it... be okay with me.”

“Um...” Sarah hesitated. “What about her? Is she going to be okay?”

Hanna looked from Sarah to the waitress. “Oh, you mean Kate here? She’ll be fine,” she said cheerfully, leaning closer to the sleeping girl. “In fact, in three minutes, you’re going to wake up, feeling refreshed, not remembering anything that has occurred in here, and ready to get back to work.” Hanna smiled. “She’s finishing up her lunch break.”

Sarah nodded slowly, still a little uncertain. “Okay, so we need to finish this up quick then... where would we go to?”

“Wherever you want to go,” Hanna replied. “I’d ask that if it isn’t somewhere like your apartment or mine, then it at least be somewhere not overly public, so we aren’t overheard much.”

Sarah looked down at the tile floor for a moment, trying to hide her face while she considered the situation as rationally as she could. “Okay,” Sarah said, looking back up at Hanna. “I think I know a place we can go.”

“So, you’re a vampire?”

Sarah had led Hanna to the corner booth of a grungy-looking bar. The music playing from the jukebox was a mix of classic rock, metal, and punk, and drowned out most of the rest of the bar noises. There were a few men crowded around a billiard table, and occasionally some of them would cheer excitedly; it seemed that there was a betting pool running on the players.

“Yes,” Hanna said quietly. “Keep your voice down, already.”

Sarah smirked. “Relax, will ya? They wouldn’t pay attention to us if I said we’d make out for money, and they don’t care about much else than that table and women to begin with.” She settled in over her margarita, and turned her attention back to Hanna. “How does that even happen, anyway, being a vampire?”

Hanna sighed loudly. “Okay, time for your myth-dispelling session,” she began in an exasperated tone, “just stop using that word.”

“What, va-” Sarah began.

“Yes!” she hissed, cutting her off. “I don’t care if they can’t hear us, there are people out there who think we are devils incarnate, and have the means to do what they think they are supposed to do about it, so keep the V-word under your hat.” Hanna looked around nervously. “Got it?”

Sarah nodded. “Sorry,” she said. “I didn’t... realize it was like that.”

Hanna shook her head. “It’s okay, it’s just hard sometimes...” she trailed off. “Anyway, here goes. We’re not made, we’re born; we’re not immortal, we have lifespans and reflections in mirrors, just like anything else; we don’t explode or crumble into dust or vaporize or otherwise die from contact with silver, sunlight, crosses, garlic, or water, blessed or otherwise; the only reason a stake through the heart would kill me is the same reason it would kill anyone or anything else; we don’t live off blood alone; we’re not nocturnal by default; and we don’t all live in crypts.”

Sarah looked at her with a puzzled expression. “You don’t ‘all’ live in crypts?” she asked.

“There are a few... traditionalists... in our midst,” Hanna replied, rolling her eyes, “as well as some that just really go for that dramatic flair a little too much.” She mouthed the word idiots across the table.

“Uh-huh,” Sarah responded. “You said you’re not immortal... How old are you, really?”

Hanna looked around for a moment. “Really, I’m 28,” she said. In a lower voice, she added, “But I’ve been 28 for 40 years.”

Sarah blinked and straightened in her seat. “Err... okay... that’s an interesting way to put it,” she said. “So, you’ll live longer than a normal human, right?”

“Yeah, a bit.” Hanna took a swig of her rum runner. “The oldest of us currently living is a little over two hundred... I think the oldest ever was half a thousand.”

“Wow,” Sarah said. She sat there in silence for a moment, pondering her next question. “Why haven’t you... well... tried to bite me? I mean... not that I want you to, necessarily, but... why are you being... normal... I guess is my question...”

Hanna smiled, finishing off her drink, and signaled to the bartender for another round. “Well, there’s a couple reasons for that,” she said. “I’d be lying if I didn’t say that the biggest reason is quite simply to maintain my own cover. Everyone but one occupant in a building suddenly falling ill or dying of what appears to be massive blood loss tends to draw some attention even from people who don’t know we exist. I very rarely kill my... um, meals... I guess, or even come close to that, but it’s still a risk.

“The second reason...” she paused as the bartender set down a pair of fresh drinks, “The second reason is that I prefer to lead a normal, average life, with the obvious exception. I find that playing the part of the normal person with real problems and so on tends to mean that I can actually have... friends.” Hannah smiled as Sarah took another sip of her drink. “Like you, for instance.”

Sarah sputtered as she nearly choked on her drink. “Not that I don’t appreciate the sentiment,” she said, wiping off her face, “and not that I’m saying I’m not, but what makes you think I’m your friend at this point?”

Hanna laughed, held up one hand and started counting off on her fingers. “You’re sitting here with me. You brought me to a place where we could discuss this and not be overheard, at least by anyone sober enough to understand or remember half of it. You still haven’t fled for your life, screaming bloody murder through the city, or tried to turn me in, even though you probably wouldn’t get very far with that last bit. If you’re not my friend, then you at least don’t despise me.”

“No, I don’t despise you,” Sarah said, still a little uncertain as to where the conversation was going. “I don’t plan on being any kind of accomplice to killing someone though, if that’s what you’re implying...”

“I’m not,” Hanna replied. “I prefer no witnesses, or a least nobody in a situation who might think anything more than two people fooling around a little bit in a corner of a parking lot somewhere. Witnesses complicate things... and tend not to react as sensibly as you are right now.” she took a sip of her new drink, and looked straight at Sarah. “You’re dancing around it, you know, why don’t you just ask the real question you want to know the answer to?”

“What?” Sarah asked, blushing hard. Unbidden, the image of Hanna and the waitress in the bathroom sprung to her mind, and another pang in her stomach as she swallowed. She can’t know, can she? I don’t even know what’s making me feel like this.

Hanna flashed an almost predatory smile. “Just ask. I won’t be offended. But if you want the answer, you have to ask me why I do it.”

Sarah blinked. Oh, her mind said. “Oh,” she said. “Okay, why do you do it? What do you get out of it?”

Hanna’s smile returned to normal. “I don’t know the medical babble for it, but we are apparently deficient in some fluid or protein or some other requirement. It turns out that our bodies are capable of processing whatever it is out of consumed human blood, and that we have talents uniquely suited to obtaining it. Odd little quirk of evolution.”

Sarah went silent, nursing at her drink. The jukebox changed songs again, blasting out a slow metal track by a popular band. A series of loud clicks came from the direction of the billiards table, followed by another series of cheers and affirmative grunts. “I need to stop with the drinks,” she said finally, pushing the half-full margarita glass away from her, “or I’m not going to be safe driving.”

Hanna shook her head. “One of the few real perks of being what I am,” she started, “Is that we can apparently break down the alcohol in minutes instead of hours. Only way we can get drunk is, well, off of someone else’s alcohol level. Enjoy yourself if you want to, and I can drive us home.” She looked at Sarah eying the drink. “You all right?”

“’s not the only reason I don’t want any more to drink,” Sarah responded quietly.

Hanna’s expression grew puzzled. “What, you don’t trust me or something? I’m trusting you with all of this, and you don’t trust me?”

Sarah shook her head. “Not you, me,” she replied. “I don’t trust me right now, not to say something stupid that I’m not sure I want to say.”

Hanna stared at her, trying to read her expression, her posture in the seat. Four decades of having to hunt down her own meals gave her a highly attuned sense about body language; who was just waiting for their boyfriend inside, who was meeting up with a parent just after, and who was waiting for a ride they already knew wouldn’t be coming. “You were going to ask me a different question before, weren’t you?” Sarah nodded. “Do you want to ask it now?”

“Yes, I do,” Sarah admitted, “but I can’t. Not yet. Will you drive?” she asked, fishing out her keys.

Ten minutes later, Sarah was sitting in a highly reclined passenger seat while Hanna drove back to their apartment building. “If you all live for so long,” Sarah began, “What do you do when people start noticing that you should be a lot older than you say you are?”

“Can’t say for others,” Hanna replied, “but I plan to start dying some gray into my hair this time around.”

“This time?” Sarah asked through her alcohol-induced headache.

“Well, yeah. I’ve been 28 for 40 years, like I said, so this is my second... identity, I guess the word would be.” Hanna slowed down the car as they approached a red light, and turned to look at Sarah. “Last time it hadn’t quite occurred to me, and I think I might have been found out by... well, the hunters is all we ever call them. So I’m going to basically falsify my age over time. I assume that the others do likewise, or maybe impersonate their own descendants, or whatever.”

The car moved forward again as the light changed to green. “Hanna?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m working myself up to that question I was going to ask...” Sarah fought her way through the light stupor to try and remain coherent. “While I’m getting there... have you ever been in love? I know that’s a personal question, and if you don’t want to answer it, you don’t have to.”

Hanna breathed out a deep breath. “I was, once, but it didn’t... it couldn’t... work, so I let it go.”

Sarah nodded, and let herself drift back down into her own muddled thoughts. “We almost back?”

“Yeah, about a half a block from the parking lot.”

Silence returned to the car. Sarah looked out the window and saw the first snow of the season beginning to fall from the sky. She felt the car slow and turn into the lot, then stop as Hanna parked the car in its usual slot. She looked up at the sky through the door’s window, and saw the snowflakes drifting down.

“I think I want you to bite me, Hanna,” Sarah blurted out.

Hanna’s hand froze on the door latch. There was silence again for several beats. Hanna spoke without rancor or anger, but with a simple curiosity, in the word, “What?”

Sarah sighed, still gazing out the window at the falling snow, not certain if she could even bring herself to meet Hanna’s face “I think I want to be bitten,” she repeated. “Something about you with that waitress girl before... I just... I know I’m too drunk right now to say what I wanna say using the words I wanna use. But I know what I feel, and I felt it well before I started getting drunk, so...”

Hanna turned back towards Sarah, and studied her again. “Hey, look at me,” she said. Sarah rolled over in the reclined chair, face turned down towards Hanna’s knees. “I’m not down there, kid,” she teased.

Sarah glanced up at Hanna. “What?” she said, tiredly.

“Look,” Hanna said, “I’ll accept that this is really you feeling this, and that you’re sincere, though maybe jumping in a little quick. That said,” she continued, reaching out a hand to brush against Sarah’s face, “you being drunk, exhausted, and overloaded on new information is not the time to get into the details of something like this. Sober up tomorrow, then let it sit for another day. If it’s the alcohol talking, we can both forget it and go on as friends. If it’s real, ask me about it again on Monday, and we’ll go from there. Deal?”

Sarah sat still for a moment, then nodded. “Deal. Bed now, though. Tired.”

“Amen to that,” Hanna responded, and opened the car door.

* * *

“How long was I out?”

Hanna smiled, her teeth still slightly stained red. “Only about two minutes, from what I could tell.”

“It felt kind of like time was slowing down,” she continued, “right after the bite, and then I felt myself kind of black out, but... no, that’s the wrong way to phrase it. It was like I was suddenly a passenger in my own head, and someone else was driving. I didn’t feel dizzy, but I definitely felt – I feel... different.”

“Yes,” Hanna said, “I thought you might. It’s an effect that we ourselves don’t fully understand, probably some chemical exchange... In any case, during the bite, we gain control of the conscious mind. It’s how we are able to prevent a... shall we say, a meal, from fighting back, resisting, or potentially injuring themselves irreparably by thrashing about while we are still feeding.

“After a vampire releases the bite,” Hanna continued, “the effects remain for some time, albeit in a lesser form, making the subject extremely pliant towards the vampire. The aftereffects last for a while, depending on the amount of time the bite is sustained, but usually disappear within a day.

Sarah tilted her head back. “Pliant? So, you could make me do something?”

“That’s one way to put it, yes.”

“Like what?”

Hanna grinned, the blood having faded from her teeth entirely. “One thing at a time, Sarah...”

* * *

Ten days earlier...

“Okay, I admit, I’m really confused.” Hanna said, sitting in a large denim-covered chair, legs propped up on a matching footrest. Hanna had invited Sarah up to her penthouse apartment for snacks and discussion of the conversation they had had that weekend. “Please, explain it to me, because I want to understand before I even consider agreeing to it. Why do you want to be bitten?”

Sarah had to admit that her reasoning behind the choice she was making was not exactly resembling logic. “There are a couple of reasons,” she began, turning her head to face Hanna slightly as she sprawled out on a velvet-covered sofa. “First off, I’m a chronic Samaritan. I like helping people, and I hate not helping people. I know, it sounds stupid, but you’ll get used to seeing me do it in time, it’s like a reflex action for me at this point. Part of me is doing this to help, so that in a situation where you... need a bite...” she grimaced at the pun, in much the same way Hanna herself had done when she had spoken it “You’ll be able to in an emergency, without having to risk going out and looking for someone.”

Hanna’s face scrunched up in confusion. “Wow, you’re not kidding about that Samaritan thing, are you?” she wondered aloud. “You’d really put yourself in that position just to help some nameless stranger who would, at worst, probably find him- or herself mildly delayed and a little woozy from me getting my nutritional needs off of them?”

“Well... yes, by association,” Sarah replied, looking directly at Hanna. “But in my own reasoning, I wasn’t doing it to protect Mr. Random Barhopper, I’d be doing it to protect you.”

Hanna froze, taken aback. “Um, well... wow, I guess,” she said softly. “I didn’t realize that’s what you meant.”

“S’okay.” Sarah smiled. “The second reason, and the real reason I’m considering it, is because it made me really hot looking at you with that waitress the other night.”

The conversation skipped a beat. “What?” Hanna wasn’t sure she believed what she was hearing. “What do you mean, you got hot over it?”

Sarah looked at Hanna levelly. “You want the whole explanation?” Hanna nodded. “What I mean,” Sarah began, raising her voice a bit, “is that when I saw you with the girl the other night in the bathroom, when I realized just what it was that was going on, it turned me on. Just thinking about it now makes me freaking hot, and unless you want me to do it right here, I may just have to excuse myself in a minute so I can go frig myself, now that I’ve got that in my mind again.” Sarah sighed. “I don’t get it myself, and I know we just met a few weeks ago, but I think it’s what I want.”

Hanna looked at Sarah, studying her again. “You’re not just into girls, are you?”

Sarah shook her head. “No... well... apparently I am,” she said, blushing a bit, “but I haven’t been before now. Never even experimented before.”

“Hmmm.” Hanna looked away for a moment, holding up her hand to indicate silence. “I propose a quick test,” she said, “so you can be certain yourself, but I’ll need your permission to touch...”

“Okay,” Sarah said quickly.

“...and I’ll need you to follow my instructions exactly for the duration,” Hanna’s tone darkened as she finished.

Sarah swallowed. “Okay,” she responded, a bit slower.

“Do you trust me?”

Sarah hesitated. “Yeah, but wh-”

“Do you trust me?” Hanna repeated.

“Yes,” Sarah replied, nodding.

Hanna smiled. “All right, stand up, and stand over there,” she indicated with her finger a place in front of a large full-length mirror on the opposite wall near the kitchen. Sarah stood up from the couch, and Hanna did the same, moving around the footrest to stand in front of her. “Take off your belt.” Hanna said after a moment’s consideration. “And your shirt.”

Sarah was halfway through the motions of removing the belt, and hesitated again, but only for a moment. I said I trusted her, didn’t I? She dropped the belt to the floor, and peeled off the shirt, which fell behind her onto the couch.

“Good,” Hanna said, taking in the newly revealed torso of her friend and neighbor. Her body was toned like a runner’s, her light olive skin reflecting the sunlight from the patio windows. Her green tee-shirt had covered a simple white bra that cupped her small breasts. “The bra, does it unhook from the back or front?”

Sarah thought for a moment, keeping her eyes forward and facing Hanna. “The back,” she replied after remembering which one she was wearing. She wasn’t certain where this was going, and she felt a little embarrassed and more than a bit exposed, but for the time being she was going to trust Hanna until she had been given reason not to. You mean aside from the part where she’s a blood-sucking vampire? her mind provided, but she instantly squelched that train of thought.

“Unhook it, but leave it on,” Hanna directed, “then unfasten the top of your jeans.” She watched as Sarah complied, her hands trembling as she reached for her jeans. “Good,” she said in a light tone when Sarah had finished. “Close your eyes.”

Sarah blinked twice and inhaled as if to say something, but thought better of it, and simply nodded once before slamming her eyelids shut. Hanna gazed at her for several seconds, the bra hanging limply away from her body. She stepped forward slowly, closing the gap between them, and brought her hands up to Sarah’s belly, resting them on either side of her torso. Sarah inhaled sharply at the unexpected contact.

“Sshhh,” Hanna whispered, soft but firm. “Eyes closed.” Sarah nodded once, and Hanna smiled. She moved her hands up, slowly, letting her fingertips brush lightly against Sarah’s soft skin. One hand moved up and under Sarah’s bra, and grazed against her erect nipple, eliciting another sharp breath, which turned into a whimpering moan as Hanna took the nub between her fingers and began to pinch and roll it between them.

Sarah’s hands began to move up toward her other breast. “No,” Hanna said firmly. “Hands at your sides, Sarah. Try to stay still.” Though I know that’s going to get a lot harder for you in a moment here, she thought. As Sarah’s hands fell back to her sides, Hanna moved around behind her, still keeping the nipple grasped between her fingers beneath the bra. She reached her other arm between Sarah’s arm and torso and pulled her body back against Hanna’s front, pressing her chest into Sarah’s back.

Sarah gasped in surprise as she was jerked back against Hanna’s body, but her shock wasn’t nearly so much as when Hanna’s other hand slid down her belly and under her jeans to press firmly against her mound. Sarah reflexively tried to back away from the sudden pressure between her legs, but that only led her further into the warmth of Hanna’s body pressed against her own. Hanna pressed her hand harder between Sarah’s thighs, and twisted her nipple again at the same time. Sarah yelped, and felt her knees buckle with arousal, as her suddenly willing body ground down into Hanna’s hand.

Which, suddenly, ceased teasing her through the thin, soaked fabric of her panties, and was now wrapped around her waist, holding her up. She felt herself being gently lowered to her knees, and simply let it happen, still shaking with the suddenness of her arousal, her need for more of Hanna’s touch. Does this mean I really am into girls? she wondered to herself.

Hanna knelt down behind her, arms still wrapped firmly around Sarah’s midsection, holding her close against herself. “Eyes still closed?” she asked softly. Sarah nodded, her body still trembling. “Good,” she said. “Take a deep breath, Sarah.”

Sarah inhaled slowly, and let herself calm down. She took another long, slow breath, and her trembling ceased. She felt her body returning to her own control. Hanna released her arms from her waist, and set her hands on Sarah’s lap.

“Arms at your sides, limp, and lean back,” Hanna instructed. Sarah let herself go limp, and slid back into Hanna’s embrace. “Good. Keep your eyes closed.”

Sarah felt herself melting into Hanna. With her eyes closed, she could only feel the warmth of Hanna’s body against her, and her own fading arousal, but her mind ran wild imagining what it looked like in the mirror that she knew stood just in front of them both. Hanna leaned her head forward, and breathed against Sarah’s bare neck. Sarah whimpered, and felt her body start trembling all over again Another hot, steamy breath passed from Hanna’s lips, tingling against Sarah’s skin.

“You know what’s going to happen, don’t you, little one?” Hanna whispered, inches from her ear. “You know exactly what I’m about to do, so it’s really all about what you’re going to do. But I’m not going to do it just yet.” Sarah let a low whine escape her throat in protest, but didn’t move. Hanna continued, “I want you to decide in your own head, if this is really what you want. If you decide you’re ready, tap my leg twice with your left hand. If you’re not, just shake your head.”

Sarah sat there, feeling Hanna’s warm breath pulsing against the skin of her neck, felt her arousal, her need growing stronger with every second. She tried hard to think of any reason why she didn’t want it, why she wouldn’t want her neighbor to bite down into her neck right now, and, to her surprise, her mind couldn’t offer up a single thing. She hesitated only a moment longer, then tapped Hanna’s thigh twice.

Hanna didn’t say a word. She moved her arms up under Sarah’s armpits, wrapping around her chest, and slowly pulled her in closer to her own body. She leaned in further, sticking her tongue out to tease the flesh of Sarah’s neck, sliding the tip of her tongue across the skin. Sarah moaned softly, but remained still, even as Hanna’s soft lips closed against her neck, followed by more teasing from the wet tongue, coating her neck in saliva. Sarah felt her arousal building again, much faster than before, and Hanna wasn’t even playing with her sex this time.

Then Hanna’s teeth brushed against her flesh, and Sarah’s eyes jolted open with the intensity of the sensations she felt. Her body arched into Hanna’s teeth, and as she bit down again, Sarah suddenly climaxed hard, watching herself in the mirror, a plaything for a vampire.

A moment later, everything simply went white as her senses overloaded.

The first thing Sarah became aware of was her knees. They hurt.

She let herself roll from her kneeling position down to prone on the ground, and her legs thanked her profusely for the sudden relief from the hardwood floor.

“I made you some tea,” Hanna called from another room. “Herbal mint. Should help you to recover a bit there.”

Sarah was about to respond to wanting some tea, when another question overtook the first. “How did you know I was awake?” she called back.

Hanna appeared from another corner. “I heard you go plop onto the floor,” she said. “All my years, I’ve never known anyone who could climax that hard, or fall asleep on their knees.”

Sarah tried to giggle, but her throat felt too parched for some reason. “Yes, tea, please,” she said quietly. Hanna brought her out a mug of gently steaming green tea and set it on the floor in front of her. Sarah pushed herself up into a sitting position, back against the wall, and sipped from the cup. “Didn’t know I could do either of those, myself.”

Hanna looked shocked. “Wow,” she said. “You really do got it bad.” Sarah looked up at her, puzzled. “Well, from what I can tell, you’re probably into girls, at least a bit. Congratulations. Find someone you like in your size and you can double your wardrobe like that.”

Sarah looked up from her tea, and simply rolled her eyes.

“But,” Hanna continued, “you’re also definitely, seriously, hardcore into the idea of getting bitten. I didn’t even feed on you.”

Sarah instinctively reached up with her free hand to her neck, and indeed felt no puncture wounds or cuts. “What... did you do then?”

Hanna laughed. “All I did was nibble on your neck for a minute or two with my normal teeth. I stopped as soon as I realized that you had actually orgasmed yourself into unconsciousness.” She leaned back against the opposite wall. “Then, I let go of you, watched you crumple into a ball on your knees, admired the relative cuteness of the idea of you crumpled into a ball on your knees, unconscious from having blown your own mind, and then came in here to make tea.”

Sarah sipped again from the mug, feeling the mint and herbal flavors wake her body up. “How long was I out?”

“Only about ten minutes or so,” Hanna replied. “Which reminds me, have you examined your jeans since you woke up?”

“Huh?” Sarah looked down, confused. “Oh my god,” she said, as she realized what Hanna was referring to. Her jeans were damp between her legs, halfway down her thighs, and most of the way up the front. “Umm...wow. I think I may need a towel to sit on.”

Grinning, Hanna tossed her a towel. “I thought you might, so I got one while the tea was still brewing. Let’s go over to the couch, you’ll probably be a lot more comfortable over there.”

Sarah nodded her agreement, and followed Hanna to the couch. Sarah folded the towel onto the couch and sat on it, and Hanna sat down next to her, wrapping one arm around her back and hugging her. “I’m glad you enjoyed it, hon. I’ll admit, I kind of liked turning you into a quivering orgasmic mass lying unconscious on the floor. But, I want to warn you,” she continued, her smile fading, “that it’s not going to be all fun and games and sex. This isn’t exactly a normal situation we’re in, and if we’re not careful we will draw attention to it. And it won’t be the kind of attention either of us will want.”

Hanna released her hug, and held Sarah’s chin in her hand, gently pulling her head to face Hanna’s. “I want you to think about this, to really consider the position you’re in, and what it is you’re asking of me... more importantly, what you’re asking of yourself. I won’t kill you over this, but you should understand that this isn’t the kind of thing you should throw yourself into without understanding the risks.

“There are people out there,” Hanna said, her tone moving towards anger, “who hunt myself and my kind. If they find you, and see what you are to me, they’ll probably either kill you for ‘betraying’ their cause, or try to use you to expose me or lure me out. If that happens, I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to help you, much less protect you.” Hanna’s tone softened again, as she turned her head away for a moment. “Vampires are different, that’s all, we’re not superhuman, we can’t fly or turn into mist or bats or anything. We just need blood in addition to the other needs any normal human shares.”

Hanna stood up from the sofa, and returned to the armchair opposite. “I want you to take the next week and think about it. And I mean seriously think about it. This isn’t going to be like some story where I offer you a chance to live forever. If something goes wrong, I don’t know if I can protect you, or take you with me if someone finds me and I have to leave. It’s not going to be all fun and games, and... well,” Hanna finished, “you know what I mean.”

Sarah nodded. “Yeah, I know. You don’t know anymore than I do, but there’s a chance that at some point, everything’s gonna go sideways, and you can’t know if you’ll be able to stop it.” She smiled. “Tell me how that’s different from normal life.”

Most people wouldn’t kill you for having a girlfriend,” Hanna responded. “Some might do so for having a vampire friend. Course, they’d probably also kill me.”

Sarah looked down at the floor. “What if I reach a decision before a week is up?”

“You’ll still have to wait,” Hanna said, “because I’m going to be out of town. I’ve got an art show I’m leaving for in the morning, it’s in DC. I am not going to tell you where it is, and you are going to respect my wishes and wait for me to come back,” she added, seeing the plaintive expression on Sarah’s face. “Wait out the week. If you can do that, and not go completely insane, and reach a decision, we’ll talk then. Okay?”

Sarah looked crestfallen, but she nodded. “Good,” Hanna said, smiling. “Now, shoo. I need to pack.” Sarah smiled as well, and began gathering up her own clothes to return to her apartment.

* * *

“...one thing at a time.” Hanna pulled her hand out from Sarah’s hair, and let it rest on the back of Sarah’s neck. “Before I start really messing around with your head, I want to make sure you’re okay with this part first.”

Sarah tipped her head back again, looking upside-down at Hanna’s face. “I think I’m okay with it,” she said, smiling, “though I’d like to finish resting before trying it again.”

“Yes, but I’m not ready for you to try anything more than this,” Hanna said firmly. “Believe me, I’ve been doing this a hell of a lot longer than you have. I know what to look for in... well, in those I feed from. There can be abreactions to any or all of it, even in situations like this.” She leaned forward from her reclined position, looking directly down – upside-down – into Sarah’s face. “If we are going to proceed any further from this point, you’re going to have to promise me that you will trust my judgment. You’re enthusiastic, I get that, and you really like what you’re feeling. But you’re not the only element to this equation, and you have to respect that and understand what it means.”

Sarah’s smile disappeared. “Sorry,” she said in a low voice. “You’re right, and I apologize. I guess I got a little caught up in it.”

“My point exactly.” Hanna smiled, her fangs still visible. She motioned for Sarah to join her on the couch. “I think what you need right now is a bit of rest. Blood loss, even that little an amount, is no small thing; I think you should at least recover your fluid before we try again.”

Sarah nodded. “I don’t feel very tired, though,” she said. “It’s like just after a good jog, when the adrenaline is still in the blood. I’m not sure I’ll be getting any sleep after this, unless I knock myself out again with another orgasm when I go back down and -”

“You’re not going anywhere,” Hanna spoke. Sarah heard the words, the tone she used, and felt unable to think of returning to her apartment any longer. Hanna leaned in close, and whispered in her ear, “You’re far too sleepy to try to make it all the way to the elevator, and the stairs? That’s just too much work. Right now, you could just fall asleep on your feet, but you’re going to follow me into the bedroom, curl up in my arms, and drift off to sleep, and you’ll awaken in the morning, feeling refreshed and energized.” Hanna stood up from the couch. “Sleep now, sweet Sarah, and follow me.”

Sarah had felt the lassitude hit her like a wall as Hanna spoke to her, something resonating deep inside her mind, listening intently to her words. Suddenly, she didn’t even have the strength to do that, and she felt herself shut down. She mechanically pulled herself up to a standing position, and allowed herself to be led by the hand into the adjoining room. She was dimly aware of her body briefly falling backwards, before it was stopped by a wonderful fluffy... thing. The next thing she became aware of was Hanna’s warm bare body being pressed against her own, and Hanna’s voice whispering in her ear.

“That’s what it feels like, little one.”

* * *

Two days ago...

Sarah woke up early on Wednesday morning, and called Hanna on the phone.

“...hello?” Hanna answered sleepily.

“Hanna, you awake?”

Hanna grumbled into the receiver. “No, not really... whassup?”

“It’s nothing,” Sarah said, suddenly aware of how early it was. “I just -”

“If you’ve reached a decision,” Hanna said, “and it’s a yes, then I’ll see you on Friday night. I need today to recover from my trip, and I’m going to be out of town again Thursday. Bring a change of clothes. I’ll talk to you then.”

The receiver clicked off, and Sarah hung it up. Smiling, with a renewed sensation spreading through her, she smoothed out her skirt and went to work.

* * *

Twenty minutes ago...

Sarah knocked on Hanna’s door at a little after eight in the evening, dressed in a light tank top and tan Capri shorts, an overnight bag slung over her shoulder. Hanna’s voice called out from somewhere inside, “That you, Sarah? The door’s open, come on in.” Sarah stepped inside, closing the door behind her. “Lock it, please, I’ll be ready in a few minutes.” Hanna called again. Sarah turned around and slid the deadbolt back.

“We’re not going out tonight?” Sarah asked.

“Nah,” she replied from another room. “If you haven’t eaten, there’s some chicken left on the kitchen table to your right. It’s not much, but it’s what I have ready at the moment.”

Sarah set her bag down on the floor next to the door, and walked over to the kitchen on the opposite side of the living room. There was a half-eaten rotisserie chicken sitting on a plate in the center of the table, a few bones sitting to one side. She pulled off a strip from the breast meat and popped it in her mouth, savoring the flavor. She quickly grabbed the remaining drumstick and began chewing hungrily on it.

“Hey, Sarah?” Hanna called again.

“Mmmf?” Sarah called back, muffled by the food in her mouth. She swallowed quickly. “Uh, yeah?”

“If you don’t mind my asking, do you think it’s just getting bit on, or do you think it’s that you have a thing for vampires specifically? It won’t change anything, I’m just trying to figure out how this is going to work, still.”

Sarah sat down at the table, still working away at the drumstick, and thought about the question. “I dunno, Hanna,” she replied. “I hadn’t thought about it in any big detail before now...” Trailing off, Sarah tried to concentrate on it. She definitely enjoyed the sensation of having her neck nibbled on; that much had been demonstrated quite thoroughly last week.

Taking that as her guide, she tried to imagine being bitten by other people, including former boyfriends, TV and movie stars, and that one goth-y girl that worked at the coffee shop near her office that she’d started taking a liking to in the past week. But in every case, her imagination got more and more arousing when she thought of the bites piercing her neck instead of just teasing it. Sarah felt the blood rushing to her cheeks as her thoughts ran wild with images of herself submitting to the whim of an irresistible vampire, and her hands began to tease herself as she thought of presenting her bare neck to her vampire master or mistress, the fangs slowly descending to rest on her flesh before -

“Sarah?”

Hanna’s voice jerked her guiltily out of her erotic reverie, and she blushed hard, pulling her hand out of her shorts. “Umm... yeah, Hanna? What?” she replied nervously, wiping off her moist fingers on the back of her shorts..

Hanna chuckled. “Yeah, I thought so,” she said knowingly. “Don’t get started without me, okay? I’m almost finished in here.”

“O-okay,” Sarah said, quelling her arousal. “To answer your question... I think... it’s a little bit of both. But it’s definitely, very much so, more about vampires.”

Hanna laughed again. “Yeah, that’s what I thought, girl.” There was a minute or two of silence. “Okay, are you ready?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Good,” she called back. “Need you to do one last favor, go around and turn out the lights.”

Puzzled, but wanting to help, Sarah stood up from the table and flicked out the kitchen light, then went into the hallway by the apartment door and shut the hall light off as well. Finally, she went to the living room, next to the denim armchair, and clicked the dimmer for the ceiling lamp to its off position. “Got them all,” Sarah said. “Now I can’t move, though. I can’t see a damn thing.”

“Don’t worry, just sit down on the footrest, and close your eyes.”

Sarah sighed. “Again with the eyes closed thing? Do you have a thing for girls who have their eyes closed?”

“Just close them,” Hanna replied between giggles. “You’ll ruin the surprise.”

Sarah grinned in the darkness. “Ooh, another surprise. All right, you win, I’ll play along.” She shut her eyes, still smiling softly. After several moments, she became aware of a slight increase in the light to her right. It was an unsteady light, as of candles flickering in the darkness. A few moments later, she sensed another light source through her closed eyelids to her left. After several moments of silence, Sarah began to sense that someone was standing in front of her.

“All right, little one,” Hanna’s voice said softly. “Open your eyes.”

Sarah did so. And couldn’t believe what she saw in front of her.

Hanna was wearing a full-length, crimson strapless dress which clung to her body just above her breasts, showing off her curves. A golden serpent bracelet was coiled around her arm, and her neck was adorned with a lace choker matching her dress, a small gemstone positioned in the center. Her blond hair, normally loose and somewhat unkempt, framed her face in a beautiful, natural cascade. She smiled, lips glistening in the candlelight.

Sarah was stunned. Her lips moved, but the vision of beauty before her defied her wildest expectations. “I...” she started, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not come up with an ending to the sentence that seemed adequate to her. “I don’t know what to say,” she admitted. “You’re too beautiful for words.”

Hanna looked down at Sarah, who was already beginning to shed tears of joy. “I think those words will do just nicely,” she said calmly, reaching out one hand to Sarah. She took it, and Hanna pulled her up from the footrest into a lover’s embrace, kissing her on the lips, softly at first, then more and more passionately, with Sarah matching her pace, but remaining still otherwise. “Don’t be afraid, Sarah,” Hanna whispered. “You won’t hurt me. Let yourself go and let yourself be love.”

Sarah needed little urging beyond that, and began caressing Hanna through the velvet dress even as they kissed. Her hands roamed freely, cupping her smooth, round ass and pressing hard into her soft, plump breasts, finally coming to grasp Hanna’s neck and head as she renewed her passionate kissing with another intense assault on Hanna’s lips.

After a few minutes of silence, broken only by the occasional gasps of pleasure and smooching noises, Hanna pulled away, putting her hands on Sarah’s shoulders. “Shh, shh, shh,” she whispered. “I’m glad to see you too. And I’m glad you liked my little surprise. I thought that for your first experience, you might want someone ‘playing the part’, as it were... it seems I was right.”

Hanna took Sarah’s wrists in her hands, placed her hands on Hanna’s own shoulders, and moved in close to Sarah again, wrapping her arms around Sarah’s body. Sarah understood, and moved her hands to grasp Hanna’s shoulders lightly. “I’m going to let you experience it in a minute,” Hanna said softly. “I’ll drink from you for about five seconds. It’ll probably feel a little weird; it will definitely be different from the nibble session we had last weekend. But don’t be afraid. When you’re ready, just tell me. Until then, we can just hold each other like this.”

Sarah nodded, and leaned her head forward to rest against Hanna’s shoulder, simply feeling the warmth of her body as they embraced. Her mind swam with arousal and anticipation, as she calmed herself enough to a level where she hoped she would be able to enjoy it to its fullest. After a few minutes, Sarah leaned her head back, and nodded to Hanna.

“I’m ready, Hanna. Please, let me experience it now.”

Hanna smiled, and opened her mouth slightly, baring her teeth. Sarah watched, transfixed, as two of her teeth began to extend before her very eyes into sharp, narrow points. As Hanna leaned in, Sarah reflexively leaned her head to one side, to allow easier access. Hanna came to a stop just above Sarah’s neck, letting the points of her fangs rest gently against the skin, Sarah moaned loudly at the sensation, and squirmed as Hanna’s tongue teased the flesh as she did before.

Then Hanna slowly closed her teeth against the skin. Sarah felt the initial piercing motion, and felt herself suddenly growing damp between her legs. Then Hanna’s lips closed around the puncture, and began to suckle against the wound. Sarah felt the first few drops escape from her neck before orgasm claimed her, and the white hot pleasure surged straight from her body into her mind just before everything was swallowed by darkness again.

“How does it feel, Sarah?”