The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tarheel TV

By Twisted 68

“Damn it, Norma Ray, don’t give me no lip. Can’t you see I’m working on the reception? Geez, if I wanted to listen to your shit, I would have married your mother.”

Norma shot a look of venom at her man. “Now you leave my momma out of this, Billy Joe. I was just saying, there ain’t nothing wrong with the T.V. They shut it off because you didn’t pay the cable bill.”

Billy Joe sighed, “I know that woman, I was trying to rig up something here. I mean, they’ve gone and shut it off before tonight’s wrestling, and I ain’t going to miss tonight’s wrestling.”

“You know if you paid as much attention to the farm as you do on Wrestling, we probably could afford to have cable.”

Billy Joe looked at Norma standing in the doorway. Boy she was hot. She was an all natural country girl. She had her long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing an old t-shirt without a bra and cut-offs. “Hey Norma, why don’t we quit fighting and make up the old fashioned way?”

“Yeah, right, like I’m going to screw you. You would have better luck getting the T.V. running again.” She laughed.

“It was only a suggestion, no need to bite my head off. Anyways, I think I found a solution. If I can build a Satellite dish, I might be able to pick a signal up from space.”

Norma Ray laughed even harder. “O.K. Einstein, You think you can really build a satellite dish? You would have to be a Scientist or something to build one of them.”

Billy Joe had it worked out in his head. “It can’t be that hard, After all, I did build an antenna for the TV and I figured out how to get the clock to quit flashing on the VCR. How hard can it be to build a dish and aim it up at the stars?”

Norma grinned, “I tell you what Billy, if you can build a working satellite dish, I’ll fuck your brains out.”

Billy Joe smiled, “I’ll take that bet and when I win, you better be naked, in bed and holding a can of beer.”

Norma added, “Oh, by the way, if you lose, you will get your lazy ass outside plowing the field tomorrow.”

Billy replied, “Fine, it’s a bet, Norma Ray, I’m gonna get busy, I have a long night ahead of me.” Billy grabbed some beer and headed out to the workshop. He was a man on a mission and Norma’s hot ass was the prize.

2

Billy had tons of miscellaneous hardware strewn about the shop. Norma bitched all the time to take it to the dump, but he always knew it would come in handy. He began scavenging parts from old microwaves, TV sets, stereo components and the lawn mower. He took something from about everything. He soldered wires together and welded parts; he stayed busy all afternoon till late that evening. It was almost finished. All Billy had to do was mount the Satellite in the yard; it was too big to place on the rooftop. Then he needed to run the wires to the house. It should work if he could just find a signal.

Norma Ray waited impatiently. There was no way Billy could make a dish. No sir, he couldn’t. The longer Billy stayed out in the shop tinkering on his contraption the more assured Norma felt. “Man he must really be desperate if he thinks I’m going to screw that sweaty pig.” Norma had been married to Billy for ten years, ever since they graduated from high school. He was still handsome but she couldn’t stand the smell of beer on his breath. The alcohol had made him neglect his responsibilities. Billy Joe inherited the farm from his family but couldn’t pay the taxes. They was forced to take out a mortgage just to stay afloat. Now they were falling behind on the payments and the bank was ready to foreclose. Norma Ray worried all the time. She was sure Billy did too but he was always drunk which added to their problems. If only they could have a good crop this year, they could pay off the mortgage and get ahead for once. She saw Billy dragging some weird contraption out of the shop. As soon as he had it outside, he began uncoiling a chord to the house. “Oh no, please don’t tell me he did it.”

Billy Joe came into the house “I’ve done it Norma Ray; I have built a satellite receiver.” He was holding a box made from old VCR parts and a Stereo. There was a cable that ran from the box to the Satellite. “Now I just hook this end up to the TV and presto.”

Norma Ray smirked, “You actually believe that thing is going to work? Give me a break.”

Billy Joe snapped “Yes I believe it’s going to work. But I need you to stand here and yell when we get a signal. I’m going out to move the dish around.”

Billy Joe double checked all the cables running off the dish and then decided it was time to charge it up. He took the power chord and plugged it into an outlet. The tubes he used on the contraption began to glow. It was all charged up and ready to pull a signal.

Norma Ray stood in front of the T.V. Gosh, this was stupid. She watched the snow on the T.V. There was no way this thing was going to work. All of a sudden the screen was flooded with a pulsing light. “What the” was all that escaped from Norma Rays mouth before her mind went blank. She stood in front of the TV just starring into the pulsing light.

Billy Joe was outside getting impatient. “Norma Ray! Have we got anything yet?” Damn that girl, why isn’t she answering? “Norma Ray! You better not be on the telephone again.” Billy Joe stormed off to the house. Norma Ray was standing in front of the TV. “Norma Ray, didn’t you hear me girl?” I was yelling for you.”

Norma didn’t move; she just stood in front of the Television. Billy Joe walked up and waved a hand in front of her face; she didn’t even blink. Her eyes were dilated and unseeing. Billy Joe realized the light from the TV must have hypnotized her. Billy shielded his eyes and turned off the TV. That should get her out of the trance. “Norma, You OK?”

Norma still had a dazed look but she no longer was staring at the TV; she was now looking off into space.

Billy Shook her. “Norma Ray, snap out of it girl. You look like one of them zombies or something. Your brain must have gotten fried from standing too close to the TV.”

Norma said in a calm voice. “I’m fine Billy.”

Billy was nervous. Hopefully she didn’t have permanent Brain damage. “Honey, you better sit down and relax.”

Norma sat down immediately, looking relaxed and staring blankly ahead. She looked as calm as a mannequin.

Billy scratched his head. He was seeing an opportunity. “Norma, stand up.”

Norma stood up immediately. “O.K.” escaped her lips.

Billy Joe grinned. “Norma Ray, go into the kitchen and fetch me a beer.”

Norma Ray brought Billy Joe a beer with out delay. After she handed it to him, she just stood patiently. She didn’t do anything without being told first.

Billy took a sip and patted her ass. “Good girl. Could you do me another favor Norma Ray?”

Norma answered calmly “Yes Billy.”

Billy Joe gave her a new command. “Take off your top girl. Let me look at them boobs.”

Norma pulled off her T-shirt exposing her breasts. They weren’t the biggest but they were still nice and firm. He massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. Billy Joe had played with her breasts before but they were more fun now that she was helpless to stop him.

Billy asked her to drop her shorts. She immediately complied. She was completely naked and complaisantly waiting for her next task.

Billy’s wandering hands caressed Norma’s soft skin, running across her flat tummy. “Babe, you still look as hot as the day I met you. Do you know what I want?”

Everything was very surreal to Norma Ray as if she were in a dream, looking through the eyes of a stranger. She could feel his hands stroking her breasts and his kisses on her neck. She could even smell his bad breath but she was powerless to stop him. When she heard the question she knew what he wanted and had to answer. “You want to fuck me.”

Billy Joe’s dick was rock hard. “That’s right Babe, I want you in bed, right now and spreading them legs of yours.” He gave her a swat on the butt and followed her into the bedroom.

Norma lay back on the bed, looking up at him. She spread her legs exposing her cunt. Billy Joe wanted to make this freebee last as long as he could. He wanted to enjoy every perverted minute he had while she was still obedient. Wasting no time, Billy began tickling her clitoris with his tongue; Norma must have felt it because she let out a gasp. Billy began finger banging her vagina. She was moaning. She definitely was enjoying it. Billy stopped when her vagina was lubed and ready for him. Billy shoved his cock in and rode her hard.

Norma felt everything. It was very strange, her mind was clear of thoughts leaving only the sensation of being fucked. She felt his dick pushing in and out. She gasped and moaned in pleasure. She was in a blissful state when she felt herself orgasm. The pleasure was intense but finished. She felt Billy Joe pull out of her. She drifted off into a deep sleep when her body finally ordered it.

3

The Sun was already up. The little farm in the country was beginning to stir with life. The Rooster was calling and the cows were grazing in the pasture. Norma Ray and Billy Joe lay in bed. Norma opened her eyes a couple of times but had to close them again. She had the worst hangover. Did she drink last night? She couldn’t remember. She could only recall slivers of the previous night. Even the slivers were slowly evaporating from her memory. Maybe it was a dream except why were they both sleeping naked together. She usually slept in one of his T-shirts and he was usually past out on the couch. Ever since she cut him off, he didn’t bother crawling into bed with her. Slowly she staggered into the bathroom and swallowed a few Advil tablets. She looked at the lazy sack of a husband still sleeping. He had morning chores; the animals needed to be fed “Hey Billy, wake up.” She went over and nudged him.

Billy Joe groaned and looked at his wife. Oh no, Norma looked mad. “Good morning Honey, you’re up early.”

Norma snapped at her man, “Don’t give me that Honey crap. You got me drunk as a skunk last night, didn’t you?”

What a relief; she didn’t remember getting brain-fried by the TV. Billy was also relieved that she was acting normal again; there was no permanent damage that he could tell.

“Now don’t go flapping your jaws at me; you had one or two stiff drinks and you know how you get when you drink too much.”

Norma Ray shot him a look. “You know I don’t like drinking just for that reason. Were you slipping me booze last night because I can’t remember a thing and my head is pounding? I do remember getting a beer out of the fridge, but I think I gave it to you.”

Billy Joe asked “Well the best way to get rid of a hang over is to eat a big breakfast so get cracking woman; I’ll go slop the pigs.”

4

Norma Ray was mixing pancake batter when she saw the weird contraption out in front of the Shop. Now it was coming back to her; The Satellite and the TV. Oh she was mad. “Billy Joe, I am gonna kick your ass.” She stomped into the living room and there it was, the box, attached to the TV like she vaguely remembered. “Billy Joe, you get your ass in here right this minute.”

Billy Joe was tossing feed to the chickens when he heard Norma Calling him. She remembers. He had to think of something. He tried to look innocent when he came into the house. “What is it Babe: I got Animals to feed.”

Norma Ray was furious, she pointed at the TV. It was no dream Billy Joe, and I wasn’t drunk; it was that damn invention of yours.”

Billy Joe acted innocent. “Now wait just a second. I got the Satellite to work so you owed me. We had a bet, remember?”

Norma Ray blurted “It never worked Billy Joe, my memory ain’t all there but I remember it didn’t work.”

Billy Joe replied. “It does too; turn it on and see. If it doesn’t come on, I will get right out in the field and start plowing. If it does, you owe me a breakfast.”

Norma walked over to the TV and hesitated. Something about this seemed all too familiar.

Billy Joe goaded her. “What’s the problem Norma, chicken?”

“You’re an Asshole.” Norma new she was going to regret this. Her finger pushed the on button. And instantly the pulsing light flooded her mind. She stood starring into the light.

Billy Joe walked over to her shielding his eyes and turned the TV off again. She stood in a trance once again. “Now Norma Ray, you’re going to make us breakfast, understand?”

Norma Ray was in her tranquil world again when ray gave her an order. She answered him calmly. “Yes Billy.” Norma turned and walked into the kitchen and began doing the task that was given to her. It was all her mind could focus on. Through the eyes of a stranger, she served Billy Joe breakfast, and then he gave her the task of cleaning the kitchen. She was doing each chore efficiently. When she finished a task, Billy was quick to give her another. Occasionally, he would slap her ass and compliment her.

5

Around 2 pm, Billy saw a car coming down the long dirt road. It was Norma’s girlfriend Mary Sue. She lived down the road with her boyfriend. She was very attractive too. Billy Joe had a thing for Blondes but Mary Sue was one Gorgeous Brunette. If she offered herself to Billy Joe, he wouldn’t turn her away, that is for sure. Maybe it was possible. “Hey Norma Ray, Mary Sue is here. When she comes in ask her to turn on the TV.”

Norma calmly replied “Yes Billy.”

“Knock, knock, Norma Ray, what’s happening girlfriend?” Mary Sue saw Norma standing in the living room. She noticed right away something was wrong with her. “Hey Norma, what’s up? Are you sick or something?”

Norma answered softly “I’m fine Mary Sue, won’t you watch TV with me? We have satellite TV now.”

Mary Sue thought Norma was stoned. She looked pretty high. “Uh, Norma the TV ain’t even on. Have you been smoking grass? You’re acting weird.”

Norma Ray smiled tranquilly, “No, of coarse not. Why don’t you turn on the TV? I really want you to see what’s on.”

Mary Sue walked over to the TV. “OK but I can’t stay long; you know how Bobby Jean gets when I stay out to late.” She pushed the on button and watched the pulsing lights as her mind was washed clean of thought.

Both Mary Sue and Norma Ray stood watching the pulsating light. Mary Sue had the same serene expression that Norma had. Billy Joe had two beauties now. His invention was paying off. Norma Ray was his willing servant and so was Mary Sue. The girls never heard a word when staring at the lights. So Billy Joe turned the TV off.

Billy Joe was not going to waste any time. “Norma Ray, go fetch me a beer. Mary Sue, show me them Boobies of yours. I want to check them out.”

Mary Sue took off her T-shirt and bra. She stood with her big tits staring up at Billy Joe .

Billy Joe walked over and began squeezing them. They were fun to play with. Norma’s were only half the size. Billy pressed his head to her breasts to feel them against his face. He sucked on one nipple then the other. Mary Sue Stood calmly feeling the Sensation but that was all she felt.

Norma returned with a beer ready for her next task. Billy Joe broke away from his plaything to take a gulp of beer. God his dick was throbbing again. Billy Joe sat back on the couch.

“OK ladies; take off all your clothes.”

The girls immediately began stripping. In less than a minute, both girls stood ready for their next chore.

Billy Joe unzipped his jeans and freed his erection. “Norma Ray, Mary Sue, come kneel in front of me.”

Both girls complied; they were kneeling before him with their pretty, docile faces. Billy Joe held both of them by their hair. “Norma, suck my dick, babe.” He guided her head to his cock. She instantly began bobbing up and down it. He then pulled her head back; “Your turn Mary Sue.” He guided her head on his cock.

Norma Ray sat tranquilly, watching Mary Sue suck her husbands cock. She should be upset at Billy for making her do it, but nothing was registering. She just sat and watched.

Billy Joe shot his load. Both girls had plenty of turns sucking. He took a few minutes to catch his breath and think of something new he could do with his playthings. He finished his beer and ordered Mary Sue this time, to get him a beer. He looked at his wife still kneeling in front of him. “Damn Norma Ray, you and Mary Sue have worn me out. Two of you can be too much for one guy.” Billy Joe had an idea; he could kick back and relax while they put on a show for him. “Ladies, move all the furniture out of the way. I want you to put on a wrestling match for me. You got to pin your opponent in the Sixty-nine position to win.”

The ladies began clearing a space in the living room. Billy sat on the couch ready for the main event. “Ok Ladies, Get ready to rumble.” Both girls turned, facing each other. “Go!” Both girls instantly grabbed each other and began fighting. Farm girls are tough and they were literally taking the rumble part seriously. Billy Joe watched as Norma Ray held Mary Sue in a headlock. But soon Mary gained control. The bout was more exciting then professional wrestling because Norma Ray and Mary Sue were really going at it. Hair pulling and face slapping were just a few their moves. Soon Mary Sue had Norma on her back and was staring at Norma’s pussy. Neither Girl was bi as far as Billy knew, but they weren’t exactly themselves. Mary Sue buried her face into Norma’s cunt and began working her tongue all over her vulva. Norma gasped and began tonguing Mary Sue in return. Billy Joe was turned on watching them eat each other out. He wasn’t sure but it looked as if they were really enjoying it. Billy Joe left them going at it and went for another beer.

6

Finally when Billy had witnessed enough, he stopped them. Norma Ray and Mary Sue sat calmly awaiting their next task. Billy Joe was running out of ideas. From outside, Billy Joe’s mutt dog began barking. Billy Joe looked out the window. In the dark, Billy could see headlights approaching. “Oh shit. Mary Sue, Your Boyfriends here; Girls, get your clothes on quickly and get in the kitchen.” Billy Joe went outside to delay Bobby Jean long enough for the girls to finish dressing.

Bobby Jean was parking his pickup when he saw Billy Joe come out of the house; “Hey Billy, my woman over here gabbing with yours?”

Billy Joe tossed Bobby Jean a cold beer. “Yeah, the two have been yakking all evening. I told Mary Sue, she ought to call you over for a cold beer when all of a sudden, here you are.”

Bobby Jean took a big gulp of his beer. “Hell, women, do they listen to what you tell them?” Bobby Jean took another gulp of beer. “I mean, I tell that girl all the time, at least call me and let me know if you’re gonna be late. Do you think she listens; hell no!”

Billy Joe answered. “Hey Bobby Jean, the girls are cooking up some vittles, come on in and check out my satellite TV. I think you will get hooked on it.”

Bobby Jean was shocked “You got Satellite TV? Does it have The Playboy channel?”

Billy Joe replied. “Well why don’t you come in and see for yourself.”

The two of them went inside and Billy Joe led Bobby Jean to his TV. “Go ahead buddy, Turn her on and see what you think.”

A few seconds later, Bobby Jean was in a trance, staring blankly at the TV. When Billy Joe was certain his big friend was under, he shielded his eyes and turned off the TV. Billy Joe had a new Idea. He was going to make a movie and his friend was going to star in it.

After Dinner, Billy Joe handed out the chores for his servants. Bobby Jean’s task was feeding the animals. Norma Ray and Mary Sue were cleaning the Kitchen. When all their domestic chores were done, Billy Joe ordered them back into the living room.

Billy Joe set up his video Camera, “Ok people, it’s time to strip naked” Billy watched as his servants took their clothes off. Once they were totally naked, Billy began directing them. He continued to drink beer and film them. Billy Joe was normally jealous of Norma flirting with another man but since he was in control, he felt fine with it. He was turned on watching her eat out Mary Sue while Bobby Jean Fucked her from behind. Billy caught every degrading position on tape; when he finally filmed enough, he left Norma Ray, Mary Sue and Bobby Jean sleeping peacefully on the floor. Billy Joe went to get another beer; he already had drunk the last so he broke out the whiskey. He took a couple of gulps and lay back on the couch. What a night. This little invention was more fun than a pig roast. Soon Billy Joe nodded off

Norma Ray lay on the floor exhausted. She smelled of sex; she had been fucked over and over again. Every orifice on her body was used. She could feel the wetness between her legs. Thoughts were starting to creep back in her head along with the hangover. This time, she knew the fading memories weren’t just a dream. Billy Joe had been using her like a fuck toy; making others use her. She saw Billy passed out on the couch. She furious; this time she was going to get him back. Norma quietly went to fetch some material she would need.

7

Billy Joe was in a sound asleep when he felt someone shaking him. God his back ached. He must have fallen asleep sitting up. He heard Norma yelling his name. He slowly opened his eyes. She was standing in front of him. “Damn it woman, I’m trying to sleep.”

Norma grinned, “No, I think you have slept long enough; time to wake up Billy Joe.”

Damn Norma; she wasn’t going to let him sleep. He went to scratch his head but couldn’t move his arm. “What the hell.” Billy tried to move his other arm. He couldn’t move it either. In fact, he couldn’t move his entire body. He realized he was tied to a chair. “Norma, what are you doing? I order you to untie me.”

Norma laughed. “Your days of ordering me around are finished. I know what you did you little slime toad. I found your little movie and it brought back a few memories.”

Billy Joe was frightened; what was Norma planning on doing? “Now Honey pie, you know I love you and wouldn’t ever do anything to hurt you.”

Norma Ray cut him off. “Cut the crap, you little weasel. You can’t talk your way out of this. I think its time you got a little dose of your own medicine.”

Billy Joe saw Mary Sue and Bobby Jean Standing behind Norma, still in a trance. “Mary Sue, Bobby Jean, I order you to untie me now.”

They didn’t move, they just stood there like zombies.

Norma Ray laughed, “They don’t hear you anymore Billy Joe. I told them their task was to ignore you. They always do what they are told.” Norma gave Bobby Jean an order; “Bobby Jean, Scoot Billy’s chair in front of the TV so he can watch a little satellite television.”

Billy tried to struggle free. “No, please, you don’t know what you’re doing.”

Bobby Jean slid Billy Joe in front of the TV.

Norma Rae asked Billy sarcastically, “Now, what channel did you want to watch?” She pushed the power button. The TV came to life; it began display an array of pulsating lights.

Billy squeezed his eyes shut; defiantly “You can’t make me watch it, no way.”

“Oh yes I can.” Norma replied, emphasizing each syllable. Both Mary Sue and Bobby Jean were staring at the TV, so Norma walked over and pulled Billy’s eye lids open. She was careful not to look at the TV.

Billy struggled, but as the lights flooded into his eyes, he lost the power to struggle. Slowly, he forgot all his trouble and just watched the TV.

Norma had Billy caught in his own trap. She carefully shut off the TV and decided what she should do next. “Bobby Jean, it’s time for you to take Mary Sue home. Go get some shut-eye; when you wake up, you will think it’s all a crazy dream.”

Bobby and Mary immediately walked out to his truck and drove home.

Norma smiled, “Now, what should I do with you?”

8

The next few days were hot; the afternoon sun beat down on the farm. Norma Ray sat in the Shade sipping an Ice tea with a slice of lemon. It felt so good in the shade. Billy Joe was busy plowing the field. It looked damn hot under the sun. Poor ole Billy Joe, Norma thought about calling him in for lunch but quickly decided to let him finish his task. Bobby Jean and Mary Sue drove up to the house.

Norma Waved at them, “Hi Mary Sue, hi Bobby; would you all care for some Iced Tea?”

Bobby answered politely “No thank you Norma Ray, I just came to drop off Mary Sue; I know how you ladies like to Yak.”

“All right then, I won’t keep her too long. Come on Mary Sue; let’s go sit in the Shade.”

Norma fixed Mary Sue a glass of iced tea and they went out to sit in the shade.

Mary sounded a little nervous. “Norma, I have something weird to tell you; I had the strangest dream a few nights ago about you and me and the TV set. Billy Joe was bossing us around and we were wrestling and then Bobby Jean showed up and joined in. It was all so weird.”

Norma said shamefully. “Mary Sue, It wasn’t a dream; it really did happen. Billy Joe Hypnotized us with that dang TV and took advantage of us.”

Mary Sue looked disgusted, “That pig, how gross. He was groping me with those dirty hands of his. What are we going to do?”

Norma smiled, “Don’t worry Mary; I have taken care of it. Billy Joe is not going to see freedom for the rest of the summer. He is going to be working from sun up to sun down; he is literally in the dog house. I am making him sleep in the barn with all the other animals.”

Mary laughed, “Good, but how are you going to make him obey you?”

Norma answered “I already worked things out. I hooked up the TV in the barn; he is so exhausted by the end of the day that he sleeps clear to morning and then I wake him up to his favorite TV show. After that, he is ready for work; and for now on. He is also forbidden to drink bee; for now on, he is doing things sober.”

Mary smiled “That’s sounds like justice, but I still keep thinking about him making us do things to each other.”

Norma agreed, “I know, I can’t stop thinking about that either; no offense, but I’m not a lesbian.”

Mary Sue gasped, “Me either, I mean how disgusting. I never kissed a woman before let alone lick a pussy.”

Norma sounded shocked, “Me either, but I got to admit, It felt pretty so good, It had to be the trance that did it to us.”

Mary Sue nodded, “Yeah, I never felt so aroused; it had to be the trance doing it to us, because we are not lesbians.”

Norma agreed, “Besides, if we really did wrestle, there is no way I’d lose. I would have been on top.”

Mary laughed, “Keep dreaming. I would have you down in a minute, trance or no trance. You’d be licking my pussy from the bottom.”

Norma Ray was beginning to feel aroused. “You want a rematch, because I’m ready if you are.”

Mary wanted to taste Norma’s pussy again; she thought about it all day. She thought about Norma’s tongue running over every inch of her own pussy. “Ok, you and I, right now, best two out of three.”

Norma smiled; her pussy felt wet already.

The end.