The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The standard disclaimer applies...if you’re under 18, you shouldn’t be reading this, yada yada. The MC aspect of this story is purposefully subtle. I wanted something that was conceivably realistic. We have all known people with charisma and influence, a characteristic that seems an endowment rather than a learned skill. This story is about someone who discovers there ability to influence. Any feedback is appreciated, just email me at . Thanks for reading.

Tapping Influence

I didn’t have this gift a few months ago...scratch that, I may have had the gift, but I didn’t know anything about it. I had always been an introverted guy, shy, kept my nose down. Maybe it had something to do with not having a dad around, maybe it was just in my genes, I don’t know. I still have to make a conscientious effort to be outgoing, but its much easier knowing how much I can influence people.

See, I was looking for a summer job after my second semester at college. I didn’t have any particular skills and wanted to stay the hell away from service jobs. And yet this one ad caught my eye: “Sell Magazines! Anyone Can Make Huge $$$, We Train!” I’d seen the students wandering around campus, trying to sell magazines. I’d never stopped for one of them, but I noticed that some people did. I thought it would be a great way to meet girls and to learn to be more outgoing. They offered training after all.

I showed up at eight in the morning on Saturday, as I was told to do when I called. Either they wanted to screen out the lazy kids or the trainer had another job. Bob (the trainer) handed out catalogues with a selection of magazines and told us to familiarize ourselves with the selection. He said that describing each of them would be a waste of his time; we were there for two hours to learn how to sell, Goddamnit (he said Goddamnit a lot, as if to emphasize how important he was and how important was his message). He had a consistent message, which was, unsurprisingly, not to take “no” for an answer. I don’t know what Bob’s other job was, but it might have been drill sergeant. Bob was loud, big and imposing. His style of selling magazines was aggressive, not at all the smooth, outgoing style I was hoping to learn. The eight of us that showed up (a couple of frat guys, three sorority chicks and two stoner looking dudes) were paired off to try out Sergeant Bob’s sales techniques. Lucky me, I was paired off with the surplus sorority girl, a petite brunette names Lisa, with luscious red lips, big brown eyes and an IQ slightly above room temperature. I may be an elitist prick sometimes, but I was still uncomfortable in front of an attractive girl. She was wearing a khaki skirt and a snug white blouse. We started to work on our sales pitches.

“Hello Sir, you’re a man who reads, aren’t you” she said, more of a statement than a question.

“Why yes, I do read,” I answered, preparing to launch into my role of difficult customer.

“Since you read, may I recommend a fine magazine to you Sir?” she read off the handout in a fairly monotone voice.

“No thank you.” I answered, awaiting her interpretation of not taking no for an answer.

“I won’t take no for an answer.” she said, somewhat convincingly, though thoroughly unoriginal.

“I said no thank you.” I answered, to which she replied with the saddest set of puppy dog eyes, and I was ready to pull out my wallet. The Bitch.

Now it was my turn.

“Hello there Madame Moisselle, can I interest you in our fine assortment of periodicals?” I improvised.

“Periodicals?” she looked puzzled, and then remembering her role replied “I don’t think so” and she actually started to walk away.

Sergeant Bob must have seen me standing there and watching her walk away. “Pathetic!” he barked, “Absolutely pathetic!!!”

Bob stormed over, “Follow her son, I told you do not take no!” He then yelled at my partner “Missy, do not buy a magazine from this man, I want to see him try to sell, and I want to see him fail, so I can see him fail to sell and teach him how not to fail to sell, do you understand me?!?” I doubted she did, but she nodded anyway.

“Ma’am, perhaps I failed to properly communicate” I spoke softly as I walked toward her with my head tilted downward.

“Speak up son! Be aggressive! Talk simple, speak like you’re talking to a child!” commanded Bob.

“Miss, I’ve got some great titles here” I called toward her, a little more aggressively, but she kept walking. This was getting frustrating.

“Miss, we’ve got great deals, they’re practically giving these magazines away” I was begging, but the bitch would not listen to me.

“Lady,” I said, my frustration apparent, “Don’t you know its rude to ignore people like that? I’m not a bum for Christ’s sake, I’m a poor college kid trying to give you a good deal and make a buck in the process, so turn around and lets talk” that last bit coming out more as a command. And she did, she turned around and said “ok”.

“You’re a beautiful lady”, I was feeling a little more comfortable now, and I kept my aggressive tone, “You obviously know how to dress, but how do you keep up with fashion trends?” I didn’t even give her a moment to answer. “I’ve got a fashion magazine and I know that you need it, so the question is, do you want 12 months or 24? Tell you what, I’ll give you 24 for the price of 12, and you’ll take it, because that’s a good deal.”

I didn’t know where this was coming from, but it felt great. She took a moment, looking a little confused, and replied “Ok”, as if she was really ready to buy some magazines.

“Good job son, that’s what I’m looking for!’ belted Sergeant Bob, “You’re gonna go out there and sell some damn magazines!!”

It was nice to have Bob’s support and all, but I couldn’t take my eyes off my partner.

“What’s your name?” I asked, as the others resumed their role playing.

“Lisa. You’re really good at that.”

“At what?”

“At selling” she said “I was ready to buy a magazine. I think I’m going to go ahead and get the magazine after all, because I really could use it.”

At this point, I really couldn’t help myself

“Lisa,” I started, full of confidence, “That is a beautiful name. You’re a beautiful girl, and you should go get some coffee with me”. She agreed. We got our magazine catalogues and some order forms and headed out, Lisa telling her friends that she would catch up with them later.

As we were driving toward the coffee shop in my beat up Celica, it quickly became apparent that Lisa and I didn’t have much in common. Not only that, but Lisa became fidgety, tugging the bottom of her Khaki skirt towards her knees. She looked uncertain about what she was doing in my car.

“You know what Lisa, getting Coffee wasn’t the best idea, its not like we have enough in common to enjoy sitting around and having a conversation” I said, to her relief. Before she could agree I continued, “But Lisa, it’s a beautiful day, and you’re a beautiful girl, and we can’t waste this opportunity.” Her brows furrowed, her nose scrunched and her mouth made a little ‘o’. She was clearly confused as I turned into the parking lot of a Holiday Inn.

“Follow me,” I commanded, and she did, not knowing what else to do.

“When’s the last time you had a good view of the town Lisa?”

She didn’t know.

At the counter I asked for a room near the highest floor.

“Lisa, they need a credit card, do you have one? Its just for security, they’re not going to charge it.” I hated to lie to her, but I was broke and she looked like she could afford it.

We had a suite on the 9th floor with a great view overlooking our town. Lisa had followed me this far, but her face was beginning to register some concern. My telling her what to do had worked so far, but it was time to take the next step.

“Lisa, what do you think of the view?”

“Its nice, it’s a nice day. What exactly are we doing here?” she asked.

“Lisa, you know why we’re here, why else do two people who barely know each other go straight to a hotel? Because they’re very attracted to each other and they want to make love. Aren’t you attracted to me Lisa?”

“Not really,” she said, not quite what I expected.

I remembered that I had to be more direct, more aggressive.

“Lisa, you are attracted to me, you do want me,” I said, with a serious voice and a serious look, “show me by unbuttoning your blouse.”

She still looked concern, bless her, but her hands raised up to her chest and she began to unbutton her blouse. She took a step backward as I approached her.

“Look at me Lisa, relax. You want this.” She stood still as I reached both hands around her to slowly caress her lower back. I inched my fingers upward to the clasp of her bra and unfastened it.

“Kiss me.” I said to her as I slid my hands under her loose bra and followed the fabric to the cups, my fingers slowly gliding from the bottom of her breast to her nipples.

She kissed me, a sweet and light touch of the lips at first, then her tongue slowly licked my upper lip, pushing gently into my mouth as her mouth opened to form a seal around mine. As our tongues rolled together, tasting, challenging the other, I felt around to the back of her waist, wedging my fingers under and skirt and her cotton panties. I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of firm ass.

She was into it now. She stopped kissing me long enough to nibble at my ears and lick and suck my neck. When she felt my hands slide under her skirt and onto her ass she reached down my pants and gently cupped my nuts. I could have let this proceed and maybe even let her take the lead, but I was curious about the bounds of my influence on her. I let go of her and stepped back. Her blouse was still half on and her loose bra was pushed up over her gorgeous, full breasts.

“Suck my dick,” I commanded her. I would never, before this morning, have thought of telling a woman to fellate me in such a manner. I would have been afraid of getting slapped. The kind of women that dated me, and I suspect that most women in general, don’t like being ordered about that way.

But Lisa complied. She simply kneeled in front of me as I slid out of my jeans and boxers. She stroked the base of my dick with her left hand as she sucked on the head and used her right hand to fondle my scrotum. It was heaven. Just looking down at this girl eagerly sucking my cock, this pretty girl who wouldn’t normally have given me a second look. I could feel that I would come soon, so I told her to stop.

I walked over to a dresser against the window. I drew an imaginary line with my foot about two feet in front of it and told her to stand there, bend over and prop herself up by holding onto the dresser. After she did, I moved behind her, reached up her skirt and pulled down her white cotton panties. Then I hiked up her skirt, stood behind her and placed both of my feet right inside her stance. Fortunately, she was already starting to get wet, so I guided myself right into her.

I wanted to take it slow. I wanted to gently pump into her for hours, enjoying the sensation, enjoying the view of the town and eventually the sunset.

But the urge to fuck the hell out of her overcame my urge to savor the moment.

I reached my left hand around her waist and grabbed her right breast as my right hand slid down over her mound of soft pubic hair (I wondered if she used conditioner) until my middle finger found her clitoris.

I pounded away and it was absolutely fantastic. She bucked back rhythmically, clearly enjoying being fingered as I plowed into her, her left tit bouncing onto my left arm as I groped her right tit. It didn’t take long before I could feel the orgasm building. As it built I pushed faster, harder, holding back as much as I could, fucking her with pure animal fury until I finally exploded into her.

I’m glad to say that experience wasn’t unique. I learned a few things about my newfound influence. For one, it doesn’t affect everyone equally. I got smacked at a grocery store when I told a lady in the freezer section to lift up her shirt. I left before she could find the manager. I can’t make people forget what I tell them to do. If I tell someone to give me money, it has to be for a good reason, otherwise the next day they’ll want their money back. That’s why I got a job as a telemarketer. I can call people all day, making them buy anything, and if they change their mind later, too bad for them, I’ve already got my commission. I’ve also become more careful since Lisa. I don’t know if she was on birth control, and I don’t know how to find her. I’d love to run into her again sometime, as long as she’s not pregnant. Occasionally, when I’m comfortable financially, I take a few days off and head to a random college campus, pretending to sell magazines.