The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taped Replay

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Lesbian Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC FF NC hypno mindcontrol]
* * *

“Hello Linda.". The voice on the answer phone said. “This is Catherine, just phoning to remind you that we are watching that video at 8pm, my place.".

I curse and look at my watch. It is 7:30pm so despite obviously forgetting this meeting I could still get there on time.

Quickly I throw on a coat and leave the house.

Catherine was a good friend. I didn’t think much of her husband, but she and me enjoyed all the same things. The video was on ancient history, a hobby we both shared with a passion.

At 8pm sharp I rang the door bell. and Catherine opened the door.

“Linda!, as always dead on time, I don’t know how you do it!". She beamed.

I smiled back, and entered the lounge. I didn’t see mike, Catherine’s husband.

“Mikes not in tonight.". Catherine said. “We have the house to ourselves.".

I breathed a silent sigh of relief and sank into the chair. I accepted the drink Catherine offered me and began to watch the video. Since mike wasn’t around this should be a fun evening.

The video was on ancient Rome, yet I found it strangely uninteresting. I couldn’t remember seeing it before, yet it was dull, like watching a repeat.

The room seemed to be getting warmer.

In response to the heat I undid the top button of my blouse.

“Feeling hot Linda?". Catherine asked. “Why not remove your blouse then?".

‘Why not?’ I think and begin unbuttoning the blouse, before taking it off.

This seems to help with the heat, and I sit alongside Catherine watching the video.

The heat has now returned, and this time my bra feels uncomfortable.

“Linda, why don’t you remove your bra?". volunteers Catherine.

I look at Catherine, as always she has such wonderful ideas. With her help I unbuckle the bra and remove it.

As I sit virtually naked watching the video, my tits begin to itch.

“Can I lick your tits to get rid of your itch?". inquires Catherine.

I nod my approval and Catherine starts to lick my boobs. It feel good.

I still watch the video, I cannot look away from the screen.

My mouth becomes dry. I need moisture and I know where to get it.

Without asking, I stop Catherine from licking my right boob, kneel before her, unzip her jeans, and begin sucking her slit.

As I lick, her juices ooze out, and I hear her emit a low satisfied groan.

After Five minutes the tape finishes.

I stand up and blink my eyes, it is as if I have woken from some kind of dream.

Catherine smiles. “Don’t worry Linda, just get dressed and go home.".

Without question, I follow her command and get dressed, before walking towards the door to leave the house.

“Are you sure she won’t remember?". I hear Catherine ask someone behind me.

“Yes.". I recognise Mikes voice say. “Once she gets home, she will forget tonight and everything that has happened. After all, she didn’t remember seeing that same tape last week did she?".

I leave the house and the front door closes behind me.

[End]